Review of QuiBids

Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Tel: (405) 253-2038

jeanw26
9/22/16

I had no problem at all with how they took care of this and within one day I was reimbursed thank you for understanding

colleend21
9/22/16

Customer support resolution first class.

rubenl22
9/22/16

Everything went incredibly well. Very professional. Very good Customer Service.

willac1
9/22/16

I was treated with respect!

sergioz1
9/20/16

Resolved the win , out of stock satisfied with the option

eileens23
9/18/16

I wrote an e-mail for help with my 95 year old mom who had submitted an order and used my card for the $60.00. You were so understanding. I would recommend you to everybody. E

juann15
9/17/16

I did not bid on anything but instead I needed to cancel my account. The service department promptly returned my email and answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with their service!

andreac104
9/16/16

I had an excellent customer experience.
Thank you so much for taking time in my request, for your feedback in solving my problem.

lead13
9/16/16

The customer service team was quick and effective for me!

matsua
9/16/16

Please see the detailed description of my experience with Alicia on the previous page. I RANTED about her - she was THAT GREAT!!

brads58
9/16/16

the person did a good job explaining my question about bids - which were real and which were voucher

brandonl45
9/16/16

Good

marys402
9/15/16

Very satisfied we with the quick, efficient service I got.

sandras140
9/15/16

Great

paulm332
9/14/16

I have been an ebay user for over 10 years. My friend told me about QuiBids. I went to the website to have a look. I decided to register, but I was very surprised to get an email confirming my purchase of $60 worth of bidding money. I would not recommend QuiBids to anyone without warning them that signing up to bid is
an automatic charge to their credit card. There should be prominent wording that opening an account costs money, not buried in the fine Terms and Conditions print.

kamalb6
9/13/16

My decision to subscribe was quick..I didn't read all the terms and conditions. I am sure I will be back when I more prepared.
Thanks.

joem209

Very satisfied

jennifera134
9/12/16

I can not say enough about this company.I was looking over my credit card statement and I was so surprised to see a charge on my card from QuiBids.I had never done business with them before so I was quite concerned.I emailed coustomer serivece telling them what had happened and I was truly scared no one would help me.I was wrong so wrong this company helped me within 4 hours and took the charges off my card.I was so happy to see that there are still businesses out there that are willing to listen to you and help out in anyway they can.You don't see that anymore in this day in age.But I did see it with QuiBids and I will be 4ever grateful.

davidl339
9/12/16

I Excellent experience from the Quibids Support, they did a 5 star job, I couldnt ask for more, Thank You Quibids Support

deane25
9/12/16

I have been on Quibids for about 5 years now, I have never had a bad experience!

colleenh15
9/11/16

They responded back to me within minutes. After I gave them the information they requested they were back to me within 24 hours with the correct solution. I was then credited back the duplicate charges. It was quick precise correct. Thank you very much I've had very bad experiences in the past this made up for one or two of them.

charliew39
9/10/16

Was great took care of issue fast and promptly.

rickp42
9/10/16

I purchased more Q bids then needed a refund was processed within one day of my request!

jackp71

none

ronaldb84
9/10/16

Didn't understand the pattern, not a computer wiz, so decided this is not for me

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!

By steve s. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

When you sign up, to be able to bid, you must purchase bids and the first bid pack is 100 bids for $60. People simply do not read. I would ask them why they think they give their credit card number just to sign up. I've read the information and it's pretty clear. I've been using QuiBIds for going on 3 years and I love it. When you sign up there will be at the top that is labeled "QuiBids 101". If you do sign up, be sure to read QuiBids 101 before you begin bidding. It's very helpful.

By Connie E. on 7/31/15
Helpful answer

We want to echo Appy's comment above. We apologize that you didn't know what you were entering your credit card for. But we are still happy to provide a full refund for your unused bids. Just contact us at support@quibids.com and we'll assist you with this.

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 1/1/13
Helpful answer

I do not suggest it at all. While it is legit, it is the BIGGEST time waster. In order to get to the point that you are good at it, if ever, you will spend a LOT of money and time on it. They will get more money from you then you will get purchases from them. I personally felt like i was sitting at a slot machine watching my life waste away. Not worth my precious time or energy. Theres a better way to get great deals.

By Arwen L. on 11/21/15

60$ worth of bids.

By michael s. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

If you read all of Helen's response, I'd like to point out there were a couple of phrases that she used that were direct quotes from two emails I got from QuiBids. Which only lead me to believe that Helen is a shill for the company. That said, I do not believe that QuiBids is a scam. They are a legit business who simply doesn't explain much about anything. If you are going to try their operation, I highly suggest you read ALL their info stuff, FAQs, etc. Then, read them again. Register with them but DO NOT give them ANY credit card info. Go and watch how bids work on various items. Read the the info & FAQs again. Then, and only then, spend the prerequisite $60 and give them a go. Personally, I compare QuiBids to one of those clutch & grab machines. You know, you spend $37.50 maneuvering this claw only to grab a tiny stuffed unicorn. And you feel SO good because it was on that $0.50 run that got you that stuffy. But, no, I don't believe QuiBids is a scam.

By Robb S. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi George. We definitely want to echo what Mary H. said. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@quibids.com. Thanks!

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/1/15
Helpful answer

The $60 is required to join, but they buy bids for you to use in the auctions. You just aren't given a choice on what bid package to buy when you first sign up.

By Glenda M. on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

When u are the last person to bid

By Caroline G. on 10/11/15
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids