US Government’s NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

fatimetoum
6/2/16

I don't have an experience, but I feel that I will be important client

carmellac
5/30/16

No comment just enjoy the prices and wish that I would win something.

davidk225
5/29/16

javid7
5/28/16

Un exepected, to the point, prompt, and courteous

yutaelh

fast response

johnw486
5/28/16

I did not permit my credit card to be used for this purchase. I emailed them and they got back to me right away and fulfilled my request.

stanl450
5/28/16

I unintentionally signed up. Once I realized what I did I sent an email to the customer support team and within minutes, they responded and refunded my deposit. I was shocked by the speed of the response and the favorable response. I am not an on-line shopper, but if I decide to shop on-line, I am using QuiBids because of the way they handled my request.

jow26
5/26/16

e-mailed one day -- response with problem corrected the next morning.

elizabethc146
5/26/16

I sent an email to the HELP line and had an answer within minutes.
Very unusual....

jerrieg
5/25/16

Although I have probably lost about the same amount of dollars as I've won, I do enjoy the thrill of the gamble and have enjoyed QuiBids site for the most part. The one area in which I definitely have praise is the service. They do have glitches, though, that need to be fixed such as the system gives the win to the Bidders who have their bids set automated whenever Bids are made at EXACTLY the same time. When I knew I won an item, instead of giving me the item, they just returned my bids and gave me a game. I would have rather had the $400 mixer that I DID earn, as they themselves agreed happened. Wrong to do that to me just because I didn't have my bids automated. Scares me now to bid manually. Not good siituation.

barbaral69
5/25/16

good service

veronicar19
5/24/16

I wanted a refund on the $60 onitial bid signup. I hadnt intended to actually pay the
amount because i wasnt sure if i wanted to bid. I shouldn't pay for money I havent
used.

billr68
5/23/16

emailed a question and it was answered in a timely manner

teep7
5/23/16

It's very expensive to join in on the bids. I think that the automatic bid feature is a terrible option to have in a pay to play bidding auction. It's not fair for them to be able to set up 25 automatic bids prior to the opening of bidding and walk away from the auction. In real auctions someone have to be present to bid on an item. The auto feature allows a person to drive up the price without being present during the opening bid. It takes money out of everyone else's pocket to reset the clock to keep the bidding open. Then the auto bid delays until the last second or two to bid so you think it's over and here comes another auto bidder! You'll are making a lot of money off the bids, you could at least start the prices on your items at a fair "buy now" price so a person can realistically get the value of their money back if they choose the buy after losing the auction. Your starting prices are always higher than what a person would normally pay for the auction item if they purchased it from your competitors. If you buy a 100 bids that's 60 dollars. Your starting price in most cases is 50 to 100 dollars over priced. It's a rip off! And you still have to pay for the item you won and its shipping!

thomasl92
5/22/16

At first a very bad one. I think Quibid should add a feature so at sign up the new customers. Are aware more of the $ 60.00 fee for the 100 bid. But other than that. So far no more bad experience. I felt in the beginning I was mislead in register on Quibid. You sign up page and after entering my bank card. Time I entered it my bank account was deducted. quibids. Would have a lot less confusion. If they would maybe offer other option's. Like $30.00 for 50 bids or just make it very clear that. It is not free on sign up. And it is a pay for to buy bid's before sign up. I only say this to maybe help future customer's. THANK YOU Ricky ( Maybe offer a badge for customers that very communicative in some form)

joec163
5/22/16

Unable to find out how it works until after I submitted credit card info.

gregm101
5/22/16

E-mailed customer support with a problem of an item not shipping and the problem was corrected in less than 24 Hrs. Thanks.

cynthiah42
5/22/16

Eric assisted me in a shipping error. He resolved the issue promptly. Greatly apprecicted!

paulr164
5/21/16

QuiBids immediately took care of my request.

veraa7
5/21/16

kind of unfair of computer bidding,looks like new people never have the chance for winning good stuff.

keevinm
5/21/16

I did my first bidding on Quibids thinking I knew what I was doing. I had bid on a item and lost. I was still eligible to buy the product for two hours after the auction ended, but I messed up and did not use the buy it now feature. I contacted C.S. and Quibids gave me the chance to buy the item at the auction price. This is by far the greatest online shopping experience I have ever had on the internet. I will be with Quibids for a long time.

linag3
5/21/16

I won a helicopter,(drone) and gave it to my grandson for his birthday. When he opened the box it was missing the controller. I contacted the chat line and have received the information to return it and I will either be credited for it or it will be replaced. I am happy.

maryd180
5/21/16

I wanted to know what.the.+and a number meant (+30, +20, etc) and it was promptly explained.

joicem2
5/21/16

They responded so speedily I was amazed

lisah202
5/21/16

I was charged for something I didn't order, and I let them know. I wasn't expecting a quick response, but I got one and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

132 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question