Review of QuiBids

oscard36

fast answer

susanl140
10/6/16

As long as the refund of $60. is actually returned, then this is a stand-up company.

michaelv74
10/6/16

I only say that because the people that win the big amounts of vouchers or have hundreds of real bids can just swallow up the smaller guys. Some are willing to spend 200 bids to only win 50 or 100 back but saying that you can sometimes get lucky and win great stuff like 50 dollar gift cards at extreme discounts. Over all its hard to play when you don't have a large amount of bids to play with because people stay on all day everyday it seems. That 12 item win limit in 28 days is a good idea so it gives the smaller guys a chance at some great prizes for pennies on the dollar.

michaels499
Michael S.
10/6/16

I signed up 4 years ago but didn't have much money but it was cool to see how bidding online works.

gloriah21
10/4/16

I enjoyed qjibids when I used it. I didn't use it as often as I originally thought I would. It was hard to win things. But I did win a few things. I never got to play any of thw games.

jaimet7
10/4/16

Fun and easy to use

shobhitkumarp
10/2/16

the support team is reponding very quickly. Within 24 hours i get reply from the team. great....keep it up...

ginnym6
10/2/16

Not sure how this works. Would love to know more. Was credited back what you took out.

ericl85
10/2/16

prompt response to resolve issue

charlesw94
10/1/16

Your folks did great. How I got involved with your site is another matter all together. I saw a great deal on a Macbook air on craigs list. Really too good to be true. ($300 for a machine that should be valued at $550+) So I asked the guy if he still had it. He said no but then went on the explain that he got it from quibids (actually another name that had a link which resolved to quibids). I was trying to figure out the sit and to set up an account and your login asked for a credit card. I put it in thinking it was just to establish a payment method and before I knew it you had charged me $60. I really could not figure out the system and felt in retrospect that this craigslist guy was just a bot that your company had set up to gen up new unsuspecting users. I really don't know about that but your customer service folks refunded the money to me so quickly I really never got to the bottom of that. For that I am appreciative.

johnc595

Quibids customer service

jennifers286
9/30/16

Couldn't believe how fast you return my money to me. Thank you

williamd119
9/30/16

received wrong item and got a fast reply on how wrong item will be sent back

emmettb20

Great

carlh53
9/29/16

Not understanding how a canceled item was handled because I though I should have received the bids I used bad because it was on QUIBIDS and I wasn't given the option to chose something different.

After a couple of email satisfaction/clarification was reached....great to know you are heard.

Have been playing a couple of years and will continue to play.

marias194

Helpful and understanding

davidd265
9/27/16

Quick response and quick solution

krystalm13
9/25/16

I received a response within 15 hours, and my issue was resolved swiftly.

tedb54
9/25/16

I submitted a credit card for the 100 bids without intending to- I shout it was for FUTURE purchases, or the like. when I realized my mistake, your just. service was great about immediately refunding the charge. I will look at using your site in the future, and may well become a customer. Thank you for the good service.

phuonga2
9/24/16

i had problem of delivery address and it was solved. thanks for quibids customer service

phyllisb15
9/23/16

We enjoy QuiBids and have had the good fortune of great bids/rewards.

christinaf31
9/23/16

They are always great and take care of my problems

hals35

jeanw26
9/22/16

I had no problem at all with how they took care of this and within one day I was reimbursed thank you for understanding

colleend21
9/22/16

Customer support resolution first class.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!

By steve s. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

When you sign up, to be able to bid, you must purchase bids and the first bid pack is 100 bids for $60. People simply do not read. I would ask them why they think they give their credit card number just to sign up. I've read the information and it's pretty clear. I've been using QuiBIds for going on 3 years and I love it. When you sign up there will be at the top that is labeled "QuiBids 101". If you do sign up, be sure to read QuiBids 101 before you begin bidding. It's very helpful.

By Connie E. on 7/31/15
Helpful answer

We want to echo Appy's comment above. We apologize that you didn't know what you were entering your credit card for. But we are still happy to provide a full refund for your unused bids. Just contact us at support@quibids.com and we'll assist you with this.

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 1/1/13
Helpful answer

I do not suggest it at all. While it is legit, it is the BIGGEST time waster. In order to get to the point that you are good at it, if ever, you will spend a LOT of money and time on it. They will get more money from you then you will get purchases from them. I personally felt like i was sitting at a slot machine watching my life waste away. Not worth my precious time or energy. Theres a better way to get great deals.

By Arwen L. on 11/21/15

60$ worth of bids.

By michael s. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

If you read all of Helen's response, I'd like to point out there were a couple of phrases that she used that were direct quotes from two emails I got from QuiBids. Which only lead me to believe that Helen is a shill for the company. That said, I do not believe that QuiBids is a scam. They are a legit business who simply doesn't explain much about anything. If you are going to try their operation, I highly suggest you read ALL their info stuff, FAQs, etc. Then, read them again. Register with them but DO NOT give them ANY credit card info. Go and watch how bids work on various items. Read the the info & FAQs again. Then, and only then, spend the prerequisite $60 and give them a go. Personally, I compare QuiBids to one of those clutch & grab machines. You know, you spend $37.50 maneuvering this claw only to grab a tiny stuffed unicorn. And you feel SO good because it was on that $0.50 run that got you that stuffy. But, no, I don't believe QuiBids is a scam.

By Robb S. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi George. We definitely want to echo what Mary H. said. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@quibids.com. Thanks!

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/1/15
Helpful answer

The $60 is required to join, but they buy bids for you to use in the auctions. You just aren't given a choice on what bid package to buy when you first sign up.

By Glenda M. on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

When u are the last person to bid

By Caroline G. on 10/11/15
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids