US Government’s NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

clintc30
8/7/16

Simply amazing your customer support is absolutely committed to the customer and aim to put a smile on the faces of us all!! I could go on till my thumbs go numb guys! You are the best!

kevint76
8/6/16

I've never received such prompt & courteous service from any company that I've dealt with. This company is also very customer friendly. In other words, they listen to the customer and, if possible, grant the customer their request.

micjaelr
8/6/16

Great service fast service couldn't ask for a better response.

samf56
8/5/16

Was just browsing and found the site to be interesting. Filled out the information to become a member and the next thing I knew money was deducted from my bank account. I didn't realize that I had purchased anything or that there were any fees. I emailed customer service and their response was outstanding. The issue was resolved. Thank you.

donb87
8/5/16

Did not receive bit item after 2 weeks. Contact customer support who started an inquiry. After 3 1/2 weeks started process of returning bid money when item showed up out of no where. Customer support handled the situation with class, dignity, and with absolute honesty. To all involved, THANKS!!!

lynnen2
8/5/16

Very friendly and understanding.

derekw29
8/5/16

Quibids is a scam. They don't tell you how much you are buying and then they won't refund your money. This is the worst site and the worst customer service as well! Do not try it people!

reginaldp21
8/4/16

Seems like the program's good program would have loved to have made bids,,may be ii'll give it a try later.

js224
8/3/16

There is nothing deceptive about QuiBids; it is what is says it is - a way to get items for a decent price providing you win the bids. Understand how the bidding works and what it costs you and you should be able to enjoy the functionality and products. Get caught in bidding ways when you have already spent too much and you are likely to be dissatisfied.

tanyak27
8/1/16

I signed up for QuiBids because they advertised that they were better than eBay. NOT! What QuiBids doesn't tell you upfront is that they charge buyers a fee (unsure if it's per bid or a recurring charge...didn't get that far). eBay is FREE to use for buyers. Comparing the 2 sites is like comparing apples to oranges. Needless to say, I asked to be removed from QuiBids' database...and they were quick to comply.

lilar5
8/1/16

Had an issue with an auction I had been bidding in for over 2 hours and was "locked" when the auctions paused. Upon the auction resuming 2 high roller bidders were able to jump into the auction for the brief time it was no longer locked. I immediately phoned support and Mandi was very apologetic that it could happen, and I received all my bids back prior to it being paused. There was a significant amount of bids and I am very grateful they offered to do that!

josed43
7/31/16

Very happy with the customer support received. Thank you!

charliem59
7/30/16

I .signed up by accident and was really surprised by the response time on my request to get a refund. If I am ever interested in this type of product, I would be sure to return to you

anthonys143

Very good

vickyo5
7/30/16

I have been really happy with QuiBids. Love most of their stuff!

mmr
7/30/16

I received the requested refund promptly.

kaylac19
7/29/16

Mistakenly bought 100 bids while setting up my profile and was adding my card info and turned out to be a purchase, wrote them and they were sorry about the confusion and refunded me back the $60 I spent! I was glad!

brendas96
7/28/16

The gentleman was very nice and patient as I described my problem. I got disconnected and when I called back I got the same guy so I didn't have to explain it all over again. He told me how to solve my problem and everything is fine and working as usual.

maryellens4
7/26/16

Just fine

nazirb
7/25/16

I thought I would lose my quibids, but I didn't.
Quibids was very understanding, and reinstated the bids in question.

ameliag7
7/25/16

This Five Star rating is pertaining your Customer Service and Financial Inquiries and Concerns. Your CSR Team did not hesitate to help when I was in need of Assistance. Very Quick and speedy Service. Thank You again.

alfredk17
7/24/16

It started out rough. But its not all that bad I think this might turn out to be a good thing still. Just glad I have a better understanding of how the site works.

rafaelm36
7/23/16

I asked for a refund after not using my purchase credits after 2 weeks. I was promptly issued a refund to my CC.

jamesb407

great inter action

christinas76
7/23/16

All though the customer service was great. It would have been nice to know that when you create an account that you have to pay for bids upfront instead of later. Glad I was able to get the money refunded.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

132 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question