Review of QuiBids

Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Tel: (405) 253-2038

derricks22
12/2/16

It just seems sort of pointless

victoriab56
12/1/16

I contacted customer support due to an accidental purchase I made. The easiest fastest and overall the best service I've had from any customer service team I've ever came across!!!! Keep up the great work

robertad3
12/1/16

initially upset I was billed for bids I did not purchase. They had a quick response to solve the problem and remove the charge. I was extremely pleased with how they took care of the problem

karenp125

Great service .

kathyg70
11/30/16

Your site is a professional company that takes the customers situation into consideration. Terrific.

kellyl101
11/30/16

Understanding staff great

elizabethg96
11/28/16

Fixed my mistakes.

teresab84
11/26/16

Very helpful with my problem .

beverlys54
11/26/16

I would recommend Quibids to my family and friends. They responded promptly to my problem.

susanb214

Awesome customer support.

phyllisb16

awesome experience

freda85

Happy

carolc95
11/25/16

I didn't realize there was a fee when I signed up with Quibids. It' sounds like a lot of fun but don't have the cash or time just yet to bid on any items. I certainly will check it out after in the near future

pattyf8
11/24/16

Somehow I found a $60 charge for QuiBids on my credit card when I had only clicked to see what it was about. Customer service cancelled my service and refunded the $60 in less than 24 hours.

richardr137
11/24/16

Did not know I was signi ing up and you handled it very professionly

jorgel28
11/24/16

Good but could be great. Add 24 hour customer service, 7 days a week.

donnam156
11/24/16

it was fun but very frustrating

walterk29

Top Notch Service

donnah108
11/23/16

Immediate response to my problem.

diannab4
11/22/16

efficent

marisols6
11/22/16

Really enjoy the website and I appreciate how fast customer service was to resolve my issue.

danielh146
11/21/16

One that worked out for the betterment of us all.

carlc51
11/21/16

Great support. Being new to your site I purchased bids by mistake and didn't reaiize it till I saw your e-mail. I am not interesed in bidding at this time but may in the future. I have shared your site with others I think would be interested. Your response was immediate and money returned.

josephf71
11/20/16

awesome service

cindym125
11/20/16

I was offered great servive , very happy with the fast response

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!

By steve s. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

When you sign up, to be able to bid, you must purchase bids and the first bid pack is 100 bids for $60. People simply do not read. I would ask them why they think they give their credit card number just to sign up. I've read the information and it's pretty clear. I've been using QuiBIds for going on 3 years and I love it. When you sign up there will be at the top that is labeled "QuiBids 101". If you do sign up, be sure to read QuiBids 101 before you begin bidding. It's very helpful.

By Connie E. on 7/31/15
Helpful answer

We want to echo Appy's comment above. We apologize that you didn't know what you were entering your credit card for. But we are still happy to provide a full refund for your unused bids. Just contact us at support@quibids.com and we'll assist you with this.

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 1/1/13
Helpful answer

I do not suggest it at all. While it is legit, it is the BIGGEST time waster. In order to get to the point that you are good at it, if ever, you will spend a LOT of money and time on it. They will get more money from you then you will get purchases from them. I personally felt like i was sitting at a slot machine watching my life waste away. Not worth my precious time or energy. Theres a better way to get great deals.

By Arwen L. on 11/21/15

60$ worth of bids.

By michael s. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

If you read all of Helen's response, I'd like to point out there were a couple of phrases that she used that were direct quotes from two emails I got from QuiBids. Which only lead me to believe that Helen is a shill for the company. That said, I do not believe that QuiBids is a scam. They are a legit business who simply doesn't explain much about anything. If you are going to try their operation, I highly suggest you read ALL their info stuff, FAQs, etc. Then, read them again. Register with them but DO NOT give them ANY credit card info. Go and watch how bids work on various items. Read the the info & FAQs again. Then, and only then, spend the prerequisite $60 and give them a go. Personally, I compare QuiBids to one of those clutch & grab machines. You know, you spend $37.50 maneuvering this claw only to grab a tiny stuffed unicorn. And you feel SO good because it was on that $0.50 run that got you that stuffy. But, no, I don't believe QuiBids is a scam.

By Robb S. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi George. We definitely want to echo what Mary H. said. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@quibids.com. Thanks!

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/1/15
Helpful answer

The $60 is required to join, but they buy bids for you to use in the auctions. You just aren't given a choice on what bid package to buy when you first sign up.

By Glenda M. on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

When u are the last person to bid

By Caroline G. on 10/11/15
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids