Review of QuiBids

Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Tel: (405) 253-2038

michaelj250
8/9/17

Received an expensive Cuisinart Mixer that I won but it does not work. Yet, nobody answers the phones, nor do they respond to emails.

robinl68
7/6/17

They suspended my account a year ago, never answered me as to why or answered my calls or emails. They seem as useless as Beezid

bryanb77
6/20/17

Rank 1 of 5. To start off, it charged me money before I I knew it when I was checking the site out. Then I had to see what I could when you know 'cause I couldn't get my money back. Then there were some gifts I had no prayer of winning. One I lost on but paid a higher price was best thing that happened to me on there. I also won a $10 bass pro card a month ago. Bad news it turns out.. why? Because I still got no bass pro card in my mailbox. Tip: don't trust this site. Have a good day

mwami
6/15/17

I can't believe people win auctions. The auctions are rigged the way Vegas is rigged to keep you hooked on LOSING.

The auctions artifically lower the seeming cost of items (ex. $3 to buy a 1 cent bid) and every bid extends the cost of the auction. Items you "win for $5" really cost $15 to win etc.

Most people lose and have sunk too much $$ into losing bids. QuiBids then generously gives people in the hole a chance to buy the auction item at full price. Since you've already lost X dollars in bids that you'll never get back, it's mentally easier to pay some more to get the item.

It seems now QuiBids is auto charing users as soon as you sign up. This is probably to give gamblers that desperate mindset to "win back" the money lost or discourage users from leaving.

If you want to use QuiBids stick to EBay. It's another terrible site but at least costs are upfront and if you lose an auction you pay nothing.

jackied62
5/15/17

I had fun bidding and won a bid. However the same people bid on everything and have more coins to win. Once you win enough coin bids, you can easily out bid everyone else with a success rate of about 95%. So I basically put in $32.59 and won a $15 gift card. Not a smart move.

amalial1
3/1/17

This is the best online bidding site , reasonable changes of winnig and very fair . I have won many things ,, i highly recommend .

jasonh153
2/19/17

the problem with people new to quibids is they see the TV ads and expect big ticket items for pennies on the dollar. yes, it is possible.. but from what i've seen, it's unlikely. i guess i'm technically a power bidder now as i've seen some people drop out of bidding once they see my sn.

my advice to new bidders is to bid on smaller items in the $50 and below. gift cards with voucher bids are ideal. stockpile the voucher bids til you have around 500-1k and then try for the bigger items. time of day is also key.

this is a gamble in hopes of saving money whether your saving 10% or up to 95%+.. so bid on stuff you have no problem spending full price and utilize the BUY IT NOW if you don't win so you don't lose money on your lost bids.

larryt43
2/15/17

This is a terrible scam. They first hit you with a $60 fee you know nothing about and then if you are on fixed income retirement you don't have a chance. I just sat and watched a person bid 423 bids for a $9 voucher pkg. You have the same people day after day winning and bullying the other bidders. They will never respond to email complaints.

nancyh143
2/14/17

Qbids is probably one of the better penny auction sites but you have to use common sense. For the average person you have to set a budget you are willing to use, since you are in a sense gambling. Watch your competition. The site is riddled with professional bidders that do this for a living, reselling their wins on other sites like ebay or resale stores. I stay away from vouchers, they are worthless, where as real bids are deducted from the "retail" price which is about 20% higher than average at the store or amazon. Gift cards and electronics garner the heaviest competition. Can be great fun. Had some great wins and some loses but used the buy option.

miriams17
2/3/17

I was immediately charged sixty dollars as soon as I joined the site. Not cool. Nothing I ever want to bid on even.

shanab10
2/3/17

I visited and was shocked at how expensive it was...no way you could get a deal...a steal...ABSOLUTELY as they are the ones doing the stealing!!!

judyp40
2/3/17

I was reluctant to call because I needed to cancel my subscription. I was pleasantly surprised to find the agent so kind and understanding about my situation. Thank you for that.

kimberlyr42
2/3/17

QuiBids is fun, exciting, and competitive. I've gotten some great deals but beware to the competitive people.... Don't go broke... LOL

patsys10
1/31/17

Thanks again for taking action right away. I was unaware of the cost. And you made it right. Right away. Thanks again

jcc21
1/30/17

Wrong corrected in less than 24 hrs
A-1 Support, I was quickly taken care of in complete satisfaction.
Thank You QuiBids!

penelopes5
1/30/17

Your assistance was extremely fast and efficient! Thank you so much for fixing MY mistake! I can't thank you enough!

josephr110
1/29/17

I received a very quick and courteoous response. My account was credited with the requested amount in less than one hour

ryand56
1/28/17

No questions asked..returned my money with out giving me a bit of trouble. Awesome service thanks again

ciaraw3
1/27/17

I feel confident to use QuiBits knowing if I ever have a problem they will respond and handle the situation fast

crystalm60
1/22/17

I bought the $60 package when I first signed up and I won 2 prizes a $50 Walmart card and a sterling silver and ruby necklace !!! So I am just waiting on them to come in

laurad128
1/21/17

Very good customer service. That's enough of an explanation. I do not like to be asked to sent out one hundred details, not an acceptable practice.

tpmm
1/20/17

Called about a charge that was not mine and it was handled right then. It will be back into my bank account within 7 business days. Thanks,

denniss131
1/20/17

Already described in my earlier comments, I am greatful and appreciative for a prompt response and refund on a senior moment mistake in ordering a package that I had not intended.

oranh33
1/20/17

I have been on EBay for years and they are good but Qui Bids is better, the Customer Service I received cannot be matched. The first of its kind. Thank You Again.

kathyb128
1/19/17

i made a mistake and signed up for a bid i didnt intend to asked for a refund and it is in the process so far so good

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!

By steve s. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

When you sign up, to be able to bid, you must purchase bids and the first bid pack is 100 bids for $60. People simply do not read. I would ask them why they think they give their credit card number just to sign up. I've read the information and it's pretty clear. I've been using QuiBIds for going on 3 years and I love it. When you sign up there will be at the top that is labeled "QuiBids 101". If you do sign up, be sure to read QuiBids 101 before you begin bidding. It's very helpful.

By Connie E. on 7/31/15
Helpful answer

We want to echo Appy's comment above. We apologize that you didn't know what you were entering your credit card for. But we are still happy to provide a full refund for your unused bids. Just contact us at support@quibids.com and we'll assist you with this.

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 1/1/13
Helpful answer

I do not suggest it at all. While it is legit, it is the BIGGEST time waster. In order to get to the point that you are good at it, if ever, you will spend a LOT of money and time on it. They will get more money from you then you will get purchases from them. I personally felt like i was sitting at a slot machine watching my life waste away. Not worth my precious time or energy. Theres a better way to get great deals.

By Arwen L. on 11/21/15

60$ worth of bids.

By michael s. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

If you read all of Helen's response, I'd like to point out there were a couple of phrases that she used that were direct quotes from two emails I got from QuiBids. Which only lead me to believe that Helen is a shill for the company. That said, I do not believe that QuiBids is a scam. They are a legit business who simply doesn't explain much about anything. If you are going to try their operation, I highly suggest you read ALL their info stuff, FAQs, etc. Then, read them again. Register with them but DO NOT give them ANY credit card info. Go and watch how bids work on various items. Read the the info & FAQs again. Then, and only then, spend the prerequisite $60 and give them a go. Personally, I compare QuiBids to one of those clutch & grab machines. You know, you spend $37.50 maneuvering this claw only to grab a tiny stuffed unicorn. And you feel SO good because it was on that $0.50 run that got you that stuffy. But, no, I don't believe QuiBids is a scam.

By Robb S. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi George. We definitely want to echo what Mary H. said. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@quibids.com. Thanks!

By Blake B. [QuiBids Rep] on 5/1/15
Helpful answer

The $60 is required to join, but they buy bids for you to use in the auctions. You just aren't given a choice on what bid package to buy when you first sign up.

By Glenda M. on 10/24/15
Helpful answer

When u are the last person to bid

By Caroline G. on 10/11/15
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids