Review of QuiBids

Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Tel: (405) 253-2038

bryanb77
6/20/17

Rank 1 of 5. To start off, it charged me money before I I knew it when I was checking the site out. Then I had to see what I could when you know 'cause I couldn't get my money back. Then there were some gifts I had no prayer of winning. One I lost on but paid a higher price was best thing that happened to me on there. I also won a $10 bass pro card a month ago. Bad news it turns out.. why? Because I still got no bass pro card in my mailbox. Tip: don't trust this site. Have a good day

mwami
6/15/17

I can't believe people win auctions. The auctions are rigged the way Vegas is rigged to keep you hooked on LOSING.

The auctions artifically lower the seeming cost of items (ex. $3 to buy a 1 cent bid) and every bid extends the cost of the auction. Items you "win for $5" really cost $15 to win etc.

Most people lose and have sunk too much $$ into losing bids. QuiBids then generously gives people in the hole a chance to buy the auction item at full price. Since you've already lost X dollars in bids that you'll never get back, it's mentally easier to pay some more to get the item.

It seems now QuiBids is auto charing users as soon as you sign up. This is probably to give gamblers that desperate mindset to "win back" the money lost or discourage users from leaving.

If you want to use QuiBids stick to EBay. It's another terrible site but at least costs are upfront and if you lose an auction you pay nothing.

jackied62
5/15/17

I had fun bidding and won a bid. However the same people bid on everything and have more coins to win. Once you win enough coin bids, you can easily out bid everyone else with a success rate of about 95%. So I basically put in $32.59 and won a $15 gift card. Not a smart move.

amalial1
3/1/17

This is the best online bidding site , reasonable changes of winnig and very fair . I have won many things ,, i highly recommend .

jasonh153
2/19/17

the problem with people new to quibids is they see the TV ads and expect big ticket items for pennies on the dollar. yes, it is possible.. but from what i've seen, it's unlikely. i guess i'm technically a power bidder now as i've seen some people drop out of bidding once they see my sn.

my advice to new bidders is to bid on smaller items in the $50 and below. gift cards with voucher bids are ideal. stockpile the voucher bids til you have around 500-1k and then try for the bigger items. time of day is also key.

this is a gamble in hopes of saving money whether your saving 10% or up to 95%+.. so bid on stuff you have no problem spending full price and utilize the BUY IT NOW if you don't win so you don't lose money on your lost bids.

larryt43
2/15/17

This is a terrible scam. They first hit you with a $60 fee you know nothing about and then if you are on fixed income retirement you don't have a chance. I just sat and watched a person bid 423 bids for a $9 voucher pkg. You have the same people day after day winning and bullying the other bidders. They will never respond to email complaints.

nancyh143
2/14/17

Qbids is probably one of the better penny auction sites but you have to use common sense. For the average person you have to set a budget you are willing to use, since you are in a sense gambling. Watch your competition. The site is riddled with professional bidders that do this for a living, reselling their wins on other sites like ebay or resale stores. I stay away from vouchers, they are worthless, where as real bids are deducted from the "retail" price which is about 20% higher than average at the store or amazon. Gift cards and electronics garner the heaviest competition. Can be great fun. Had some great wins and some loses but used the buy option.

miriams17
2/3/17

I was immediately charged sixty dollars as soon as I joined the site. Not cool. Nothing I ever want to bid on even.

shanab10
2/3/17

I visited and was shocked at how expensive it was...no way you could get a deal...a steal...ABSOLUTELY as they are the ones doing the stealing!!!

judyp40
2/3/17

I was reluctant to call because I needed to cancel my subscription. I was pleasantly surprised to find the agent so kind and understanding about my situation. Thank you for that.

kimberlyr42
2/3/17

QuiBids is fun, exciting, and competitive. I've gotten some great deals but beware to the competitive people.... Don't go broke... LOL

patsys10
1/31/17

Thanks again for taking action right away. I was unaware of the cost. And you made it right. Right away. Thanks again

jcc21
1/30/17

Wrong corrected in less than 24 hrs
A-1 Support, I was quickly taken care of in complete satisfaction.
Thank You QuiBids!

penelopes5
1/30/17

Your assistance was extremely fast and efficient! Thank you so much for fixing MY mistake! I can't thank you enough!

josephr110
1/29/17

I received a very quick and courteoous response. My account was credited with the requested amount in less than one hour

ryand56
1/28/17

No questions asked..returned my money with out giving me a bit of trouble. Awesome service thanks again

ciaraw3
1/27/17

I feel confident to use QuiBits knowing if I ever have a problem they will respond and handle the situation fast

crystalm60
1/22/17

I bought the $60 package when I first signed up and I won 2 prizes a $50 Walmart card and a sterling silver and ruby necklace !!! So I am just waiting on them to come in

laurad128
1/21/17

Very good customer service. That's enough of an explanation. I do not like to be asked to sent out one hundred details, not an acceptable practice.

tpmm
1/20/17

Called about a charge that was not mine and it was handled right then. It will be back into my bank account within 7 business days. Thanks,

denniss131
1/20/17

Already described in my earlier comments, I am greatful and appreciative for a prompt response and refund on a senior moment mistake in ordering a package that I had not intended.

oranh33
1/20/17

I have been on EBay for years and they are good but Qui Bids is better, the Customer Service I received cannot be matched. The first of its kind. Thank You Again.

kathyb128
1/19/17

i made a mistake and signed up for a bid i didnt intend to asked for a refund and it is in the process so far so good

salvatored16
1/19/17

I apparently signed up for this but didn't realize what it was and how it works. Because I never used it and probably never will, I requested a refund. I did this months ago, but they still refunded me.

dianen26
1/18/17

I needed a refund and they gladly provided it. As I was new to the site, I made a mistake and they happily helped me out of a jam.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

148 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 5/1/15
on 4/17/15
on 10/24/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids