US Government’s NSF

Categories: Penny Auction
4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Tel: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

laurad128
1/21/17

Very good customer service. That's enough of an explanation. I do not like to be asked to sent out one hundred details, not an acceptable practice.

tpmm
1/20/17

Called about a charge that was not mine and it was handled right then. It will be back into my bank account within 7 business days. Thanks,

denniss131
1/20/17

Already described in my earlier comments, I am greatful and appreciative for a prompt response and refund on a senior moment mistake in ordering a package that I had not intended.

oranh33
1/20/17

I have been on EBay for years and they are good but Qui Bids is better, the Customer Service I received cannot be matched. The first of its kind. Thank You Again.

kathyb128
1/19/17

i made a mistake and signed up for a bid i didnt intend to asked for a refund and it is in the process so far so good

salvatored16
1/19/17

I apparently signed up for this but didn't realize what it was and how it works. Because I never used it and probably never will, I requested a refund. I did this months ago, but they still refunded me.

dianen26
1/18/17

I needed a refund and they gladly provided it. As I was new to the site, I made a mistake and they happily helped me out of a jam.

cassandriaw
1/18/17

Great service. They moved quickly to resolve the problem at hand. I am overall happy with the services received.

martinh88
1/18/17

Did not realize I would be charged for evaluating your program.

You responded to my question and refunded the charge promptly

al24960
1/17/17

Joined for a month without making any bids. Decided it was too much hassle and asked for a refund. It was processed the next day without any fuss.

patriciab165
1/15/17

I've been able to get some awesome deals! Great customer service! I would have given 5 stars but for a few shipping problems.

markn85
1/15/17

Excellent..........................................................................................................................

jeanineb7
1/15/17

I made a mistake Purchase and needed a refund. The response was quick and without question all via email. I appreciate that and feel comfortable to try again.

shelii
1/14/17

Quick response. Thank you! Answered my question fast and professionaly. QuiBids is just all around great.

eckhardh
1/13/17

I never used my QuiBids acct. after creating it, so I requested it be closed. I received an email saying my request had been received, and the next day I received a pleasant & professional confirmation email stating that my acct. had been closed. Well done.

lorih61
1/13/17

Thanks for all of the help from Alex at Quibids. Best service I have ever received. He went above and beyond and was totally professional, courtesy, and extremely helpful. Thank you. Thank you.

lynns86
1/13/17

trying to get to some electronics to bid on like tv, cellphone,laptop,tablet.....
the only things I seem to get is bidding on bids , necklace, gadgets and I also want to bid with my 8bids that I've received but it does not work

stevec185
1/12/17

Had a return email within minutes. The reason for my email in the first place was that I was charged $60 before I even started bidding. This was a result of the very confusing terms and conditions at the site. I requested a reversal of the charge and received it within one day.

cindys117
1/12/17

I have been a customer for a few years and everytime I use Quibids I have never been disappointed. My last session I made a mistake on a size I ordered and the Guy that helped me was awesome. Fast cirtious and polite. Amazing service thank you so much again.

joseel2
1/12/17

Great, help. Issue was fix within the same day. Was not certain how it works and I had made a mistake. Thank you

jasonb253
1/12/17

not sure if its my kind of shopping..aswome customer service and speed. if you are looking for cheap deals this is the place

nicoleg71
1/12/17

They were prompt work getting back with me and refunded my full amount without excuses or hidden stipulations.

carmenp20
1/10/17

Had no problems getting help and answers from customer support. They were extremely cooperative and considerate, even when I asked for a refund for my unused portions of bids I had left.

dalec39
1/8/17

Signed up then immediately had buyers remorse. Requested refund of charge made to my credit card. Received response much quicker than anticipated. Refund was issued and confirmed.

cindyh96
1/8/17

I by mistake got coins and at this time don't have the money. We are moving. With the support and quickness I received I will be back when we get settled.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

144 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question