US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

darrenb43
7/9/16

john wick 2. can not wait brilliant movie' keep these movies coming! enough said!!! DB

kaidina
7/9/16

There are a lot of ads, but i have a ad blocker so it does not bother me at all. I can watch series that i have wanted to watch for years but they were not on Netflix.

marier31
6/5/16

this site is AMAZING sure there r some adds but...who cares, there are adds on everything,if u cant handle adds then u should NOT be on the internet

magdia2
6/2/16

hi please cancel my 5 days free trial yousif abdelmasih email magdi.abdelmasih@gmail.com

paull142
5/6/16

Started at Putlocker.is. Told me I had to sign up FOR FREE but still needed my CC. Charged me $1 without consent for unicef donation or some bull$#*!. Once "registered" it took me to a totally different site "donnaplay" then finally to another "gnomicfun" WHERE THE ORIGINAL MOVIE I WANTED TO SEE WASNT EVEN $#*!IN THERE! Total $#*!in scumbag $#*!s! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH anyone advertising "FREE ONLINE MOVIES" ITS ALL BULL$#*!. $#*!SUCKERS

amyt60
5/5/16

To those of you whining about advertising-GET OVER IT! It's free movies and tv shows and great quality! An advert comes up you close the page and continue watching. PUTLOCKER IS FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for the opportunity to watch my favorite shows every day!! I cannot express how great this site is. I feel sorry for those who pay for Netflix

harrym64
4/25/16

It worked fine at first but then for some unexplained reason it stopped working. The adverts are retarded $#*! like, "FREE MONEY" and it struck me how stupid the whole thing is. A website is never 'free' if it asks you for your card number. Avoid this site.

deanl20
3/25/16

who loves free movies and Tv show from the US before they come out over here well this the website for you I've used this and others like it so try this site believe its cheaper than netflix

sineadb1
3/13/16

Nothing plays, error messages and pop ups and random pages looking for my credit card details that have a different company name every time. I can't believe anyone recommended this crap to me. Never again!!!

kevinm176
3/5/16

This free movie website is bull$#*! and a total waste of time to say the least.

nelsons25
2/24/16

I just found Putlocker.is the other night and have been using it with Adblocker and it is working just fine. Those having issues just use the Adblocker and I think you will really enjoy this site. Even thinking of canceling Netflix.

jasonl92
2/5/16

the putlocker site i have been using , (putlocker.ms) has gone down , have they changed their address yet ? , if so , does any one know the address ? , if yes , what is it ? .

trentonl10
1/30/16

I wait till my TV show is done buffering and when it is done buffering it just bumps back to the end and then forces me to replay. Could you please fix the problem?

dongas
1/29/16

Use Chrome, but first download a free ad blocker. Watch movies & TV shows with no problem at all and some in very good quality. DO NOT hit the green box that says 'Play Now', just click the large play button in the middle of the video screen. Don't ever put your bank/credit card details into sites such as these, you are just being a gullible dumb ass if you do!!!

ashleyj43
1/25/16

Every time I go to watch a movie it has gross stuff on the website like holes in the Hands or eyeballs on someone's nipple. I'm freaking out

jackl97
12/30/15

I attempted to watch a film on putlocker, i then clicked Sign Up For Free. This took me to a page where it asked me to enter my bank details, which I did. I then clicked Continue & it then went onto a blank page with no option to either progress or go back. I was not enabled the option to create a username or password but just my bank details and cannot watch anything on the site. Please email me at jacklyddall97@gmail.com. I am worried I will be charged for something I cannot even use.

karrisac
11/16/15

I am very dissatisfied with the speed, or lack of, with Putlocker. I demand a faster connection. I deserve quick, instant movies for free.

mohammadm25
10/20/15

THe real putlocker lets you stream movies for free!
go to http://putlocker9.com is the real putlocker

jamesc247
10/19/15

These are scam sites that rarely every work as advertised. As soon as you think your ready to view the movie or show, it says "Cannot stream in all countries, Create your FREE ACCOUNT to stream" Okay no problem....so it first asks your email and to make a password, no problem. So now they already have your email, and right when you think your ready to watch your movie....ONE more step, you are REQUIRED to log your credit card on file....even if it everything you watch is free and you wont be charged. Total scam, all these streaming sites are like this. I'm done with them and certainly do not recommend them.

carlb58
10/10/15

is putlocker is down

nicolass15
9/29/15

Retarded as he'll u can't just make it were u can just watch with no bs. No bc ur dumb as he'll and u don't belong in America get back across the sea and sink halfway to avoid embarrassing yourself any further

pietarip
9/20/15

Putlocker works nicely free. Scroll down, read the small print. Use adblocker. Which I use in my Ubuntu. Windows was always constant problems about some malware programs and Internet security related problems.

I just smoked and now I am finally ready to watch SHOGUN ASSASSIN. Thank You Putlocker!

fyhvr
8/18/15

$#*! you putlocker you suck.

lucasg20
7/20/15

Just install Adblock Plus and you can use Putlocker to watch everything you want uninterrupted by those pesky ads getting in the way.

anonymousr3
6/25/15

If you want to scroll the screen down you get a pop up, that pop up will instruct you to do something- which will install some back crap on your device.
Oh and those pop ups happen for clicking the play button (it'll pop up at least three times before it'll start), pausing the screen, OH and for after you click the scroll bar pop up away and want to stop it auto-scrolling with your mouse and click again that gives you a SECOND pop up!
So if you're going to watch- lots and LOTS of pop ups and make sure it doesn't download anything and you have a good anti-spyware and anti-malware programs!

57 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Putlocker staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question