US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lizw41
12/1/16

Those reviews that say it is a fraud, are frauds themselves. I've been watching old and new shows and movies for months. there's no indication you need to subscribe. You don't even need to register, in fact, I don't think you can. Some movies and shows are better quality than others. But most are decent quality except for some new releases that are still in the theater.

bc76
10/25/16

Some say great, some say horrible, because they are experiencing different things.
(1) Putlocker is a site that gives access to many films and old TV shows, that you can stream for free. No downside at all. (Use an adblocker, if you don't like the site's look.) However, Putlocker does not itself store those films -- it just knows where they are, and fetches them for you. If you search for a title, and it is there, and it starts playing, you have lucked out. Just enjoy.
(2) But -- if anything else happens, go away. You have lost nothing (paid nothing, registered for nothing), so you have nothing to complain about. The trouble is that lots of crooks purport to offer their films to Putlocker for streaming. So Putlocker refers you to those sites, and the crookedness begins. You will be asked to register. Why? -- if what you are going to get is supposedly free? You will be given the runaround. The film you were looking for may not be there at all. Maybe you'll be shown through a site with a virus. Whatever happens to you, don't blame Putlocker itself. Just scram out of there. Don't for a moment consider registering anywhere.

Further, at present "putlocker.is" has gone away. One or both of "putlocker.today" or "putlocker9.com" may be a mirror of the original, or may be taking up the slack.

ab3938
10/15/16

Pretty sure all the positive comments on here re. Putlocker, are written by... yep... putlocker. Seems like a dodgy-as-f*** site run by a bunch of crooks... but you get what you pay for folks!!!

rudil2
10/10/16

GOOD EVENING,MY NAME IS RUDI,PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION FOR ME; WHY ARE THEIR NO NEW MOVIES OR TV SHOWS BEEN LOADED ON A DAILY BASIS,IT HAS BEEN SOMETIME NOW THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN FORTH COMING,THANKS

bobt86
9/26/16

I was told there would be no credit card charge for verification and then got charges $1.03 for 5 days

darrenb43
7/9/16

john wick 2. can not wait brilliant movie' keep these movies coming! enough said!!! DB

kaidina
7/9/16

There are a lot of ads, but i have a ad blocker so it does not bother me at all. I can watch series that i have wanted to watch for years but they were not on Netflix.

marier31
6/5/16

this site is AMAZING sure there r some adds but...who cares, there are adds on everything,if u cant handle adds then u should NOT be on the internet

magdia2
6/2/16

hi please cancel my 5 days free trial yousif abdelmasih email magdi.abdelmasih@gmail.com

paull142
5/6/16

Started at Putlocker.is. Told me I had to sign up FOR FREE but still needed my CC. Charged me $1 without consent for unicef donation or some bull$#*!. Once "registered" it took me to a totally different site "donnaplay" then finally to another "gnomicfun" WHERE THE ORIGINAL MOVIE I WANTED TO SEE WASNT EVEN $#*!IN THERE! Total $#*!in scumbag $#*!s! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH anyone advertising "FREE ONLINE MOVIES" ITS ALL BULL$#*!. $#*!SUCKERS

amyt60
5/5/16

To those of you whining about advertising-GET OVER IT! It's free movies and tv shows and great quality! An advert comes up you close the page and continue watching. PUTLOCKER IS FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for the opportunity to watch my favorite shows every day!! I cannot express how great this site is. I feel sorry for those who pay for Netflix

harrym64
4/25/16

It worked fine at first but then for some unexplained reason it stopped working. The adverts are retarded $#*! like, "FREE MONEY" and it struck me how stupid the whole thing is. A website is never 'free' if it asks you for your card number. Avoid this site.

deanl20
3/25/16

who loves free movies and Tv show from the US before they come out over here well this the website for you I've used this and others like it so try this site believe its cheaper than netflix

sineadb1
3/13/16

Nothing plays, error messages and pop ups and random pages looking for my credit card details that have a different company name every time. I can't believe anyone recommended this crap to me. Never again!!!

kevinm176
3/5/16

This free movie website is bull$#*! and a total waste of time to say the least.

nelsons25
2/24/16

I just found Putlocker.is the other night and have been using it with Adblocker and it is working just fine. Those having issues just use the Adblocker and I think you will really enjoy this site. Even thinking of canceling Netflix.

jasonl92
2/5/16

the putlocker site i have been using , (putlocker.ms) has gone down , have they changed their address yet ? , if so , does any one know the address ? , if yes , what is it ? .

trentonl10
1/30/16

I wait till my TV show is done buffering and when it is done buffering it just bumps back to the end and then forces me to replay. Could you please fix the problem?

dongas
1/29/16

Use Chrome, but first download a free ad blocker. Watch movies & TV shows with no problem at all and some in very good quality. DO NOT hit the green box that says 'Play Now', just click the large play button in the middle of the video screen. Don't ever put your bank/credit card details into sites such as these, you are just being a gullible dumb ass if you do!!!

ashleyj43
1/25/16

Every time I go to watch a movie it has gross stuff on the website like holes in the Hands or eyeballs on someone's nipple. I'm freaking out

jackl97
12/30/15

I attempted to watch a film on putlocker, i then clicked Sign Up For Free. This took me to a page where it asked me to enter my bank details, which I did. I then clicked Continue & it then went onto a blank page with no option to either progress or go back. I was not enabled the option to create a username or password but just my bank details and cannot watch anything on the site. Please email me at jacklyddall97@gmail.com. I am worried I will be charged for something I cannot even use.

karrisac
11/16/15

I am very dissatisfied with the speed, or lack of, with Putlocker. I demand a faster connection. I deserve quick, instant movies for free.

mohammadm25
10/20/15

THe real putlocker lets you stream movies for free!
go to http://putlocker9.com is the real putlocker

jamesc247
10/19/15

These are scam sites that rarely every work as advertised. As soon as you think your ready to view the movie or show, it says "Cannot stream in all countries, Create your FREE ACCOUNT to stream" Okay no problem....so it first asks your email and to make a password, no problem. So now they already have your email, and right when you think your ready to watch your movie....ONE more step, you are REQUIRED to log your credit card on file....even if it everything you watch is free and you wont be charged. Total scam, all these streaming sites are like this. I'm done with them and certainly do not recommend them.

carlb58
10/10/15

is putlocker is down

71 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Putlocker staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question