Review of ProperSoft

Tel: 8773301268
support@propersoft.net

susanb288
6/24/17

I had several years worth of PDFs from my bank that I needed to get into Quicken. Anything I tried was either going to be quite expensive or quite cumbersome. Then I found this program. It's so simple to use, and so fast. Many thanks to the technical support group. I bought the wrong version initially and they were very gracious and letting me get exactly what I needed at no additional charge. Really responsive to my email heard back within minutes. If you need to get things into Quicken or any other financial software program, this is the suite of conversion packages that you need.

gladej
6/19/17

I purchased a simple CSV converter to import some of my transaction history into Quicken. It was a one time purchase. Be sure to read all fine print. Very difficult to get hold of the company. Software however did just what it said it would.

michellea122
4/26/17

Never got any help with the program after promised that I would receive an email follow up to help with the program on my mac but never received the help as promised

kenm132
4/15/17

I've been using the ProperSoft QIF2OFX Conversion tool since July in order to import transactions and update account balances into Microsoft Money and can only say thank you to Sergey and the ProperSoft team for such a great product. I recently purchased their CSV2OFX Conversion tool and find it to be just as great. I highly recommend ProperSoft and their products!

johna646
4/14/17

I've been charged over $120 over 5 billings for a one-time purchase! This appears to be a scam.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lyndap11
3/31/17

I haven't had a good experience with this software at all. It doesn't convert everything therefore making it fairly useless.

michaelh337
3/20/17

I just wanted you to know how glad I am to have gotten the entire suite of converters in October 2015. Have been utilizing them ever since, & continue discovering new converters in the package. They have been & continue to be exceptionally helpful for my work. Discovered the PDF to QBO converter today. Wow.

You have one very satisfied customer. Please keep up the superior work in developing such a great set of products. Also, please share my comments with your staff too.

Michael / Consultant / Aurora, CO

thomasb215
3/1/17

Thanks ProperSoft for your software converter solutions. Also I appreciate the prompt and professional customer service!

Keep up the great work!

johnm997
2/19/17

Deceptively simple interface allows conversion to be well tailored for your account names and version of Quicken. Full disclosure, I only used it for Quicken 2014

gartrellm
2/19/17

Had difficulty getting program to work and Sergiy walked me through the process. Turns out I chose the incorrect tool.

jamesb478
1/24/17

This is truly a great piece of software. It is very easy to use. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

williamb262
1/24/17

Their software is a life saver. And a time saver as well. I have no complaints. Worked like advertised.

joes642
1/24/17

I used it to pull in transactions that were no longer available . I copied them from PDF reports, pasted them into excel, cleaned them up, then used this tool to convert to a compatible import file.

laurelj3
1/22/17

The software did what it said it would do. I'm pleased with it. The conversions worked, and I am able to do what I need to do.

cameronr18

Works but not well.
N. N

yawa1
1/22/17

Used propersoft to convert csv files to quicken files. Was easy to use. The review requires 100 characters which is annoying

chrish271
1/22/17

When banks change their web sites, this software allows me to download transaction until I can get Quicken to download automatically again.

ryanb122
1/3/17

Found an issue with the converter not breaking out tickers correctly when the security did not have a ticker. Problem was resolved.

roberta361
12/28/16

I received answers to my questions quickly and the answers were detailed and comprehensive.

susiem18
12/27/16

I purchased their product several years ago and I hadn't used it for awhile. I couldn't get the license I had written down to work. They responded almost immediately to my email and resolved my problem. Additionally - I was solicited by their competitor Moneythumb in a most underhanded way. I'm so glad I didn't fall for it.

georgek96

excellent!

georgek97
12/27/16

these guys were fantastic! answered all my questions and the software worked as described. saved me a lot of time

mikem453
12/27/16

The product works great, it worked for exactly what I needed it to do. If I could suggest 1 thing that they could do to help those of us that are rookies to this new technology is to post a number that was easy to call for support questions.

mayrar14
12/16/16

I am a bookkeeper and travel from client to client so I need to use the service at various locations...it's not easy to login and start using.

franciss41
11/25/16

I have a huge number of QIF files, going back to 1995. Clever people tell me that I could easily convert them manually to more manageable form, but QIF2CSV does it effortlessly and beautifully. Worth every cent of the price.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ProperSoft staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Answer
on 2/11/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the ProperSoft staff and other customers.

10 Photos for ProperSoft