US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Pro:Direct Soccer reviews

33%

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

neall11
9/14/16

I tried to order over $2000 of product from their web site and the order was never filled. I received a letter a day later about possible fraud in my area, so they asked for all sorts of verifications, copies of my credit card and drivers license and other nonsense. I immediately sent these things and didn't hear from them for another day. Then they sent another letter saying that they didn't receive these things, so I sent them again. Then they sent another letter asking for verifications. They are painfully slow to respond so I cancelled the order and placed it with World Soccer and Soccer.Com.

ottos17
9/12/16

Pro-direct op prijs en assortiment geselecteerd. De uitgekozen keepershandschoenen laten personaliseren.
Bij ontvangst bleek de afgedrukte naam er beschadigd op te zitten en bleken de handschoenen geen fingersave te hebben, wat wel in de webshop genoemd stond.
Handschoenen netjes ingepakt en retour gezonden met ingevuld retourformulier. De retourzending bleek uit de track&trace historie geweigerd te zijn bij de deur en is daarna terug gekomen. Zeer slechte afhandeling!

lawrencew26
8/30/16

sent womens shoes not mens and refused to pay for return postage

christyf6
8/8/16

This company is a fraud. You should not order from them. Our son ordered a pair of soccer cleats last night, and ProDirect first sent an e-mail confirmation saying the order had been completed and provided an order number. As we all know, orders never receive an order # unless all of the credit card information is correct. Additionally, our bank account instantly showed the transaction as a withdrawal against the account. A few minutes later, we received an e-mail from ProDirect saying "Unfortunately the card used for this order was declined by the issuer...We are unable to process your order." I called our bank last night and again this morning and indeed the bank approved the transaction and said there was nothing wrong with the transaction on their end. We have now shut down that card to prevent further fraud on the card and have opened a dispute with the bank. We also plan to alert the Better Business Bureau and Google about this fraudulent company so that Google can prevent them from advertising and the BBB can conduct their own investigation.

shaunh20
8/4/16

Order Rugby boots shoes from Pro-direct UK. Dispatch date was 20th July 2016 and received the shoes 28th July 2016 in Brisbane, Australia. They are legitimate and was able to customize the shoes with my name and country flag.

chrisn49
7/3/16

Yesterday I received the Mercurialx Finale indoors black/navy/pink the comfort is amazingly great the have nice feel as well as a fitting size. They delivered the right boot and size, I'm very happy with this order. I recommend going to prodirect also even if ur not in the UK still get them they send the boots out to various countries also I'm an Aussie and they came in 9 days which was great. Can't wait to play for William Clarke College futsal Comp in these ... Very nice

andreio2
6/13/16

I order a pair of basketball shoes from Pro-Direct Basketball, and they arrived in 7 working days. They are so fine, exactly what i order :) (I'm from Romania)

xing15
6/11/16

Wrong size shoes. I paid for all shipping. But they did not refund my return. contact them, no reply.

maried34
5/15/16

Won't be using this company again!

hamishk
5/10/16

I recently purchased some football boots for my daughters birthday and they were to large (my fault) so I listed them for resale where they were quickly identified as COUNTERFEIT.
Great looking website but don't trust them.
Hamish

stevew169
4/13/16

I have used pro direct a few times over the last couple of years and always received my goods eventually ( better late than never ) however my question is " how many customers have sent faulty items back and they can never find you're item until you provide proof of posting , you always have to ring them to see what's happening . How many customers have lost out to this SCAM ?
Just asking

Tip for consumers: BUYERS BEWARE

johni225
4/7/16

We placed an order (#3085861) on 3/29, and paid for overnight shipping. A week later nothing had arrived, not even a shipping notification. I used the "Contact Us" form on their website, where they indicate they will respond within 24 hours, and heard nothing back. After 2 days, I send an email to their customer service email. Again, no response. I called my credit card company, and they confirmed that they had paid Pro Direct the full amount the previous week.

So, they took my money, and I've got nothing. Steer clear of this scamming company!!!

naziaa
4/2/16

I m nazia awan I order shoes pair order Thursday and pay money next day delievery money as well but l have no recieve my order Friday today is saturday

jacopom
3/13/16

Ho comprato diverse scarpe e accessori su questo sito, dati i prezzi concorrenziali. Ahimè ho scoperto l'inghippo, il servizio clienti è inesistente, mi è stato venduto un paio di scarpe da calcio chiaramente difettose (aperte in punta dopo 1h di utilizzo), richiedo assistenza, mi rispondono che siccome le scarpe da me prese erano nel frattempo andate "out of stock" mi potevano fare un eventuale reso, peccato che le stesse scarpe (uguali e misura identica) fosse nel frattempo in vendita ancora tranquillamente sul loro sito. Gli ho fatto notare la cosa, mi rispondono che mi avrebbero chiamato l'indomani. Dopo 10 giorni non ho ancora avuto notizie. Lasciate perdere gli acquisti da questo sito, perché sono al limite della truffa, vendono ma non danno assistenza per eventuali problematiche. Vedrò se aprire un reclamo con chi di dovere.

stuartg18
2/22/16

I shop from New Zealand and have nothing but praise for the communications, service, delivery time and value for money I get with ProDirectSoccer. I do note that some dodgy coupon sites have lookalike links with copies of the site, so be aware there are scammers out there, but if you type in the UK site name rather than using links you can't really go wrong. I have saved literally hundreds of dollars shopping through them for myself and my son who is a rep goalkeeper.

sw517
2/19/16

I ordered Nike hyperwarm limitless tights and they shipped the next day. I read the reviews after I placed my order and tried to cancel via paypal but couldnt. Im glad I didnt because the shipped the next day and I received them today, 10 days later. Maybe I was lucky...

samv23
1/11/16

I just bought a pair of boots, adidas ace 15.1 SG, and the delivery was perfect within 6 days, i ordered then in tuesday, i got them monday!
The boots are the real ones, just compared with others out of the store.
If I need new boots again, I would use ProdirectSoccer!

Can't say a bad word about them!

marcog17
1/2/16

Same as everybody ordered pair of shoes the emailed me saying my bank did not authorize the transaction yet they still charged my card

naomii1
12/14/15

Do not order from this site! I've been waiting nearly over two months for my items and they still haven't arrived. They ignored my email for at least a week! And it takes hours to get through customers services, it's a absolute joke the staff don't give a flying F!CK ! Not happy this site should be shut down

davew83
12/14/15

ordered a pair of football boots from them and paid by direct debit in full.
They emailed me cancelling my order in view of security concerns and because of previous order history and wanted me to send additional information including copy bank statement and copy credit card or to pay them again by bank transfer to a specified account.
I have never ordered anything from them before and had paid in full by direct debit, so I rang customer services as I thought it was a scam but they said they definitely required the information.
I am not prepared to send such information by the unsecured medium of email nor am I prepared to pay twice .
Notwithstanding that they have cancelled my order even though I've paid upfront, I'm still waiting for my refund.
I can't order anymore boots until I get a refund as I haven't got the money and they were intended as a Christmas present, so if I don't get the refund soon I won't be able to order another pair elsewhere in time for Xmas.

I'm very upset and will never order anything ever again from prodirectsports and will tell all my friends about the way I've been treated

damilolao
12/8/15

So I just want to update you on the whereabouts of my package. The package arrived (thankfully) one day after the scheduled delivery date but i wasn't really fazed. The Hypervenoms came in the correct box and the correct size, and they look great! Even though I got my boots, I would not recommend this site to others because not all the items on prodirect are actually in stock. The ones that the do have are normally delivered as normal. The ones they don't have......you can fill in the rest.

ancad1
12/5/15

I bought 2 pairs of running shoes that i sent back. One for refund the other to exchange for a bigger size. They refunded one pair and the other simply they have no record of it...... I emailed and phoned their customer service....I only get apologies but no action us taken. I wonder if the person handling the return put the box in her/his bag and now someone is wearing my shoes that I paid for.

leannem21
11/20/15

I ordered a sweatshirt from here and they emailed me saying that my card was declined but they've taken a 'reservation' amount of money out of my bank account, tried to correct this by ringing customer services to see what went wrong (as they requested) to just be laughed at by the person on the end of the phone, he didn't take me seriously and sat giggling in the other end of the phone rather than actually listening to what my issue was? and to top it off I'm now having to wait for my 'reservation' money to be refunded back into my account..id say just don't bother!!

kayh29
11/7/15

Beware of Pro direct soccer with regards to their ordering and returns policy. I ordered a pay of £80 boots and was charged £4.95 delivery, I had to return them as too small and asked for an exchange. I had to pay a further £4.95 for the exchange and still had to pay for the return. All in all about £15 spent on postage. Rip off if you ask me as most companies nowadays offer at the very least a free return. Won't buy from them again.

jonathank24
10/30/15

I am very confused with the negative reviews. I ordered from the England store and I am located in The U.S. Pro Direct was the only company that had the shorts that I wanted for my team, so I ordered from them. It took less than a week for them to come overseas, which really impressed me. Would definitely recommend, and will buy from again.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Pro:Direct Soccer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question