Pro:Direct Soccer reviews

Shopping, Soccer, Sporting Goods
Torre House, Shaldon Road
Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 4PQ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)8714232020
customerservices@prodirectsport.com

furniong
8/11/17

ils sont injoignables au téléphone...ils mettent plus de 72 h pour répondre à un mail
les retours sont payants et chers notamment depuis la France.
Cela fait 8 jours que je demande un retour pour échange et rien n'a été encore fait...alors que j'ai renvoyé les chaussures le lendemain....
Le site est bien seulement si la pointure est ok......à fuir....

robertoc29
7/27/17

After 15 years of good service I recently had a poor one. Ordered a jacket which was paid for via paypal and sent out to Australia in good time - no issues. One week later decided to buy a pair of boots using exact same shipping address, PDS profile/account and payment method (paypal). Order confirmation email received. No further shipment email or contact for 4-5 days so I inquired what had occurred. Was informed that the order had been cancelled as per an email sent to me - which I definitely did not receive at the time. Fast forward a week and an email is now received from the business protection section advising that there were discrepancies with my order and it had been cancelled. If I wanted to continue with the order and have my account un-suspended I would need to provide copious amounts of proof or pay via bank deposit. This is all well and good and I can respect the fact that fraud is out there and a major issue but given the boots I wanted are now out of stock indefinitely, the delays in the mystery cancellation mean that I can't actually get what I was after even if I do jump through all the 'security' hurdles....in hindsight the warning signs were there from the start as the photos of the boots mysteriously changed after about a week of being online to the proper version of them, all very strange indeed.

jennyw63
6/20/17

I returned my grandsons boots as they were too small, the company refused to exchange them for a bigger size. Their reason being, they found small quantities of dirt on the sole, which happened when he tried them on outside for 2 mins. at most. Judging by the other reviews they seem to find any excuse not to refund a purchase. I have given them only one star as the boots did arrive promptly.

erict80
5/28/17

I've ordered two Adidas training shirts and after a month that the product never arrived I've sent a message to customers service. They returned and declared that the items where sent to the wrong country and declared lost asking if I want a refund or the products shipped again. I asked for the items as nd this was the last time I've heard from them. Sent additional 3 messages and another month passed with no reply what so ever.

jilliant9
5/25/17

I have tried to return my unworn, new cleats twice now. They are refusing refund due to a damaged box. The box was damaged when I received it and I simply taped it shut when I sent them back. I have now had to spend nearly $40 sending these back to them twice because they sent them back to me after I returned them.
I have now had to dispute the charge with my bank.

mariellab
5/16/17

Amazing fast delivery from UK to AUS victoria, just took a week to arrived and weeks of doubt before that due to the bad reviews on here. Luckily for me all turned out good, the right size and genuine product. I was worried when the tracker online said 'delivered' when i didnt meet the delivery guy yet. Just this morning found out it was just hidden placed behind, near my door which i dont remember clicking that option online, but all is good and will definitely order from here again ! :)

petera117
5/6/17

We have used Pro direct soccer a few times and found no problems. However we recently ordered an expensive pair of boots for my son which were a little too small , rather than sending them back immediately, we made the mistake of ordering another pair a size larger which we then kept and returned the smaller boots. Pro-direct said they has been worn and would not give a refund. My son tried them on in the house for a few minutes and that was it, so we feel they took advantage of the fact they we had parted with two lots of money, had we sent back the smaller pair first and they didn't refund we would not have ordered more from them. Our advice is avoid Pro direct soccer and order direct form the manufacturers website.

lukew51
5/3/17

Awesome! Fast shipping and shoes are perfect. Couldn't believe the price compared to other websites. I got a 10$ off coupon but I did have to pay shipping (which overnight was 11$) so it evend itself out. Would post a picture but doesn't give me an option to.

tawnyaj
5/2/17

Placed order Monday night (in US), received items Thursday from the UK! Crazy fast shipping. There was an issue with quantity of some items ordered and I had several back and forth emails with customer service. They responded promptly (sometimes within an hour of my email) and addressed the issue well. Awesome experience!

shaunem
4/18/17

I placed an order with online delivery, and here I am almost a week later and I still have nothing. Not only that, but they won't respond to any of my messages. I only wish I had looked at reviews for this before I had placed an order. I guess I should consider myself fortunate I didn't lose as much money to them as many on here.

rr94
4/3/17

they shipped the cleats in the manufacturer shoe box in a plastic bag shipping envelope. When they arrived the box was all busted up, of course. You can not ship a plain shoe box. Then I shipped back for exchanged, said NO because box was torn. These people are the ablsolute worst. I believe them to be intentional theives as they ship, so the items can intentionally be "damaged" and then refuse exchange or refund. Still have not even received original cleats back, don't know if I ever will.

alexd125
3/13/17

Before I purchased a pair of mens football boots I was not sure of size. I called prodirect before my order to check if size is wrong I can return. After recieving my order the size was half size too small when I tried them on. I returned to prodirect (all in original packaging within the time limit) for half size up and they refused to exchange! Their reason was that I had worn them. How else am I able to check if they fit?!! They refused exchange or refund, that's £140 down the drain. You are better off buying direct from manufactures website e.g Nike or Adidas. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from these cowboys

shamilk
2/13/17

Posted order for 217,55GBP, money's was withdrawn from my ViSA card, received SMS from my bank, after3 hrs received email from customer service, that my account on pro direct is blocked, and order also, that they have some security concerns wit my payment and need to apply some security checks. Asked me to send them PayPal transaction screenshot, my ViSA card photo( with covered digits), utility bills with my address. And money returned to my card at the same time. Send them my passport copy, but again asked for utility bills. This is the first time I met such ridiculous requirements from the seller , and I'm buying from online stores all over the world daily! Avoid them!

robinb127
2/1/17

Don't order of these people if you need a refund, avoid at costs. They refused a refund because of a slight mark on the tip of the stud where they had been tried on in the house.

lisag186
2/1/17

No bother wiv prodirect until i was owed a refund that ive bin waiting for the past 5wks absolutely disgraceful

leonardoa13
1/28/17

I purchased some soccer cleats for my games. When I saw the cleats they were cheap I decided to buy them. After paying for the cleats I selected two day shipping on FedEx. Two days pasted and I waited for the cleats they didn't come. I checked the tracking for my order and it said arrives in in 3 more days. I got so mad after it says arrives in two days. "Fast Delivery" in Pro direct Soccer that isn't Fast Delivery it's slow delivery I bought those shoes two days before my soccer game started I had to wear my old shoes for it. Pro Direct doesn't have "Fast Delivery" it has slow delivery. I wouldn't recommend this website to anybody for buying things when they lie on the shipping.

davev27
1/21/17

Bought a top for my girlfriend for Xmas £15 + £3.95pp. Ordered sml size 8-10 but it was more like a 10-12. Returned the top paid £2.37pp.
They returned my £15 but did not refund my £2.37 because they said the top was not faulty. Really!! it was not the size it should have been as described on their website. So have lost £ 3.95 + £2.37 for the wrong size item & they say it wasn't faulty. DO NOT use this website as the don't know the meaning of customer service & by reading other posts other people feel the same way.

Tip for consumers: Don't Use It

nevilc
1/8/17

Ordered Adidas 17+ tango turf boots. Arrived quickly but the boots are very different in size. One fits my son, the other doesn't. Sent hem back to be told they are fine. I begged them to take another look and was told that there is no size issue and they will not change as boots are now worn. My son tried them on for a matter of minutes. Didn't kick anything. Didn't go outside. The boots are exactly as you supplied them to me. This was my sons Christmas present. I'm not wealthy. But I will replace these myself so he has something to wear. Never again from this company. Pro direct, I'm sure you have received the photos I sent you on Friday. They show the two boots side by side with identical objects sat where the boot grips an ankle. One is snug, the other has a massive gap and doesn't grip the object at all. That's going to Adidas, Trading standards, and anyone else that can help in applying pressure to you. This is a bad company. For goodness sake don't buy from these people.

leea124
12/26/16

Having bought a pair of £150 premium football boots i certainly did not expect them to start falling apart after a few uses! Having been rejected any type of refund or replacement despite sending proof photos to them i was not impressed. To make matters even worse i was told something quite remarkable by the nice customer service representative, the boots were sold 'Just for show purposes' despite not stating this anywhere on the product page and instead listing how 'comfortable the boots are on the feet' and how they are 'great for striking the ball'. So that would mean BLATANT FALSE ADVERTISEMENT on their part then!!

Safe to say i am not very happy and feel people need to be made aware of this before purchasing products from this (dare i say) fraudulent company, i certainly won't be purchasing my yearly football boots from these anymore.

albertb68
12/25/16

Ordered boots for Christmas arrived on time also they are real and great quality don't listen to bad reviews

liamo4
12/1/16

tried to buy a pair of boots from here. they rejected the first try and on the second failed to say anything at all. when contacted they gave little help. went to the manufacturers site and much better.

Tip for consumers: just go to the manufacturers

memn
11/25/16

After placing an order for a pair of Nike MercurialX ProximoTF on Thanksgiving Eve, next day they canceled my order for apparently being out of stock. They can't keep track of inventory and often times they'll cancel your orders once they realize they either don't have it/selling it for a much lower price. This wasn't my first bad experience with them as I've had bad ones before as well, but this one was the worst.

POORLY MANAGED. I DON'T SUGGEST YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!

karena109
11/23/16

My son saw Nike Hypervenom black football boots online but out of stock, called person can't find them, emailed them twice & didn't bother to answer when more stock in. Complete waste if time this place

neall11
9/14/16

I tried to order over $2000 of product from their web site and the order was never filled. I received a letter a day later about possible fraud in my area, so they asked for all sorts of verifications, copies of my credit card and drivers license and other nonsense. I immediately sent these things and didn't hear from them for another day. Then they sent another letter saying that they didn't receive these things, so I sent them again. Then they sent another letter asking for verifications. They are painfully slow to respond so I cancelled the order and placed it with World Soccer and Soccer.Com.

ottos17
9/12/16

Pro-direct op prijs en assortiment geselecteerd. De uitgekozen keepershandschoenen laten personaliseren.
Bij ontvangst bleek de afgedrukte naam er beschadigd op te zitten en bleken de handschoenen geen fingersave te hebben, wat wel in de webshop genoemd stond.
Handschoenen netjes ingepakt en retour gezonden met ingevuld retourformulier. De retourzending bleek uit de track&trace historie geweigerd te zijn bij de deur en is daarna terug gekomen. Zeer slechte afhandeling!

Helpful answer

NOT in the US. Only the UK site has accurate information.

By Richard C. on 5/11/15
Helpful answer

This site is a scam.. I just ordered 13 soccer balls, they sent me 3 defective balls... I am not able to either return or call them... I've sent many emails and no response yet. Please stay away

By Lawrence P. on 7/16/16
Helpful answer

They're going to take their sweet time they are the worst to ever buy with

By Moe R. on 7/13/16
Helpful answer

The order confirmation takes about 1 day and the shipping confirmation takes about 2-4 days

By Damilola O. on 12/25/15
Helpful answer

Did they send you an email with the tracking number and where do you live

By Damilola O. on 12/7/15
Helpful answer

I'm guessing you ordered them on november the 29th and it depends on what kind of shipping you chose at checkout

By Damilola O. on 12/1/15
Helpful answer

I gave and erased up the order...sorry

By Gustavo D. on 10/13/15
Helpful answer

This happened to me as well. I simply sent them an email indicating the address, the one I listed as shipping, was the same as my billing address. The address fields call for a House Name, which we don't have in the States, and that seems to be the holdup for transactions from the States to the UK site as there is no house name for us. The UK site won't allow you to continue without entering something in that field and when you do, it doesn't match the address with the credit card company. A simple email explaining such to Pro Direct clears it immediately.

By Richard C. on 8/29/15
Helpful answer

The UK site ships to the UK and US. Not sure about the US site as I had the WORST experience with them. The UK site is prompt, professional and reliable.

By Richard C. on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

I don't think shoes can be replicas. I bought a pair of professional boots from the UK site and they were the very item.

By Richard C. on 4/4/15
Questions? Get answers from the Pro:Direct Soccer staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Pro:Direct Soccer

Pro:Direct Soccer?