US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Pro:Direct Soccer reviews

29%

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

shamilk
2/13/17

Posted order for 217,55GBP, money's was withdrawn from my ViSA card, received SMS from my bank, after3 hrs received email from customer service, that my account on pro direct is blocked, and order also, that they have some security concerns wit my payment and need to apply some security checks. Asked me to send them PayPal transaction screenshot, my ViSA card photo( with covered digits), utility bills with my address. And money returned to my card at the same time. Send them my passport copy, but again asked for utility bills. This is the first time I met such ridiculous requirements from the seller , and I'm buying from online stores all over the world daily! Avoid them!

robinb127
2/1/17

Don't order of these people if you need a refund, avoid at costs. They refused a refund because of a slight mark on the tip of the stud where they had been tried on in the house.

lisag186
2/1/17

No bother wiv prodirect until i was owed a refund that ive bin waiting for the past 5wks absolutely disgraceful

leonardoa13
1/28/17

I purchased some soccer cleats for my games. When I saw the cleats they were cheap I decided to buy them. After paying for the cleats I selected two day shipping on FedEx. Two days pasted and I waited for the cleats they didn't come. I checked the tracking for my order and it said arrives in in 3 more days. I got so mad after it says arrives in two days. "Fast Delivery" in Pro direct Soccer that isn't Fast Delivery it's slow delivery I bought those shoes two days before my soccer game started I had to wear my old shoes for it. Pro Direct doesn't have "Fast Delivery" it has slow delivery. I wouldn't recommend this website to anybody for buying things when they lie on the shipping.

davev27
1/21/17

Bought a top for my girlfriend for Xmas £15 + £3.95pp. Ordered sml size 8-10 but it was more like a 10-12. Returned the top paid £2.37pp.
They returned my £15 but did not refund my £2.37 because they said the top was not faulty. Really!! it was not the size it should have been as described on their website. So have lost £ 3.95 + £2.37 for the wrong size item & they say it wasn't faulty. DO NOT use this website as the don't know the meaning of customer service & by reading other posts other people feel the same way.

Tip for consumers: Don't Use It

nevilc
1/8/17

Ordered Adidas 17+ tango turf boots. Arrived quickly but the boots are very different in size. One fits my son, the other doesn't. Sent hem back to be told they are fine. I begged them to take another look and was told that there is no size issue and they will not change as boots are now worn. My son tried them on for a matter of minutes. Didn't kick anything. Didn't go outside. The boots are exactly as you supplied them to me. This was my sons Christmas present. I'm not wealthy. But I will replace these myself so he has something to wear. Never again from this company. Pro direct, I'm sure you have received the photos I sent you on Friday. They show the two boots side by side with identical objects sat where the boot grips an ankle. One is snug, the other has a massive gap and doesn't grip the object at all. That's going to Adidas, Trading standards, and anyone else that can help in applying pressure to you. This is a bad company. For goodness sake don't buy from these people.

leea124
12/26/16

Having bought a pair of £150 premium football boots i certainly did not expect them to start falling apart after a few uses! Having been rejected any type of refund or replacement despite sending proof photos to them i was not impressed. To make matters even worse i was told something quite remarkable by the nice customer service representative, the boots were sold 'Just for show purposes' despite not stating this anywhere on the product page and instead listing how 'comfortable the boots are on the feet' and how they are 'great for striking the ball'. So that would mean BLATANT FALSE ADVERTISEMENT on their part then!!

Safe to say i am not very happy and feel people need to be made aware of this before purchasing products from this (dare i say) fraudulent company, i certainly won't be purchasing my yearly football boots from these anymore.

albertb68
12/25/16

Ordered boots for Christmas arrived on time also they are real and great quality don't listen to bad reviews

liamo4
12/1/16

tried to buy a pair of boots from here. they rejected the first try and on the second failed to say anything at all. when contacted they gave little help. went to the manufacturers site and much better.

Tip for consumers: just go to the manufacturers

memn
11/25/16

After placing an order for a pair of Nike MercurialX ProximoTF on Thanksgiving Eve, next day they canceled my order for apparently being out of stock. They can't keep track of inventory and often times they'll cancel your orders once they realize they either don't have it/selling it for a much lower price. This wasn't my first bad experience with them as I've had bad ones before as well, but this one was the worst.

POORLY MANAGED. I DON'T SUGGEST YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!

karena109
11/23/16

My son saw Nike Hypervenom black football boots online but out of stock, called person can't find them, emailed them twice & didn't bother to answer when more stock in. Complete waste if time this place

neall11
9/14/16

I tried to order over $2000 of product from their web site and the order was never filled. I received a letter a day later about possible fraud in my area, so they asked for all sorts of verifications, copies of my credit card and drivers license and other nonsense. I immediately sent these things and didn't hear from them for another day. Then they sent another letter saying that they didn't receive these things, so I sent them again. Then they sent another letter asking for verifications. They are painfully slow to respond so I cancelled the order and placed it with World Soccer and Soccer.Com.

ottos17
9/12/16

Pro-direct op prijs en assortiment geselecteerd. De uitgekozen keepershandschoenen laten personaliseren.
Bij ontvangst bleek de afgedrukte naam er beschadigd op te zitten en bleken de handschoenen geen fingersave te hebben, wat wel in de webshop genoemd stond.
Handschoenen netjes ingepakt en retour gezonden met ingevuld retourformulier. De retourzending bleek uit de track&trace historie geweigerd te zijn bij de deur en is daarna terug gekomen. Zeer slechte afhandeling!

lawrencew26
8/30/16

sent womens shoes not mens and refused to pay for return postage

christyf6
8/8/16

This company is a fraud. You should not order from them. Our son ordered a pair of soccer cleats last night, and ProDirect first sent an e-mail confirmation saying the order had been completed and provided an order number. As we all know, orders never receive an order # unless all of the credit card information is correct. Additionally, our bank account instantly showed the transaction as a withdrawal against the account. A few minutes later, we received an e-mail from ProDirect saying "Unfortunately the card used for this order was declined by the issuer...We are unable to process your order." I called our bank last night and again this morning and indeed the bank approved the transaction and said there was nothing wrong with the transaction on their end. We have now shut down that card to prevent further fraud on the card and have opened a dispute with the bank. We also plan to alert the Better Business Bureau and Google about this fraudulent company so that Google can prevent them from advertising and the BBB can conduct their own investigation.

shaunh20
8/4/16

Order Rugby boots shoes from Pro-direct UK. Dispatch date was 20th July 2016 and received the shoes 28th July 2016 in Brisbane, Australia. They are legitimate and was able to customize the shoes with my name and country flag.

chrisn49
7/3/16

Yesterday I received the Mercurialx Finale indoors black/navy/pink the comfort is amazingly great the have nice feel as well as a fitting size. They delivered the right boot and size, I'm very happy with this order. I recommend going to prodirect also even if ur not in the UK still get them they send the boots out to various countries also I'm an Aussie and they came in 9 days which was great. Can't wait to play for William Clarke College futsal Comp in these ... Very nice

andreio2
6/13/16

I order a pair of basketball shoes from Pro-Direct Basketball, and they arrived in 7 working days. They are so fine, exactly what i order :) (I'm from Romania)

xing15
6/11/16

Wrong size shoes. I paid for all shipping. But they did not refund my return. contact them, no reply.

maried34
5/15/16

Won't be using this company again!

hamishk
5/10/16

I recently purchased some football boots for my daughters birthday and they were to large (my fault) so I listed them for resale where they were quickly identified as COUNTERFEIT.
Great looking website but don't trust them.
Hamish

stevew169
4/13/16

I have used pro direct a few times over the last couple of years and always received my goods eventually ( better late than never ) however my question is " how many customers have sent faulty items back and they can never find you're item until you provide proof of posting , you always have to ring them to see what's happening . How many customers have lost out to this SCAM ?
Just asking

Tip for consumers: BUYERS BEWARE

johni225
4/7/16

We placed an order (#3085861) on 3/29, and paid for overnight shipping. A week later nothing had arrived, not even a shipping notification. I used the "Contact Us" form on their website, where they indicate they will respond within 24 hours, and heard nothing back. After 2 days, I send an email to their customer service email. Again, no response. I called my credit card company, and they confirmed that they had paid Pro Direct the full amount the previous week.

So, they took my money, and I've got nothing. Steer clear of this scamming company!!!

naziaa
4/2/16

I m nazia awan I order shoes pair order Thursday and pay money next day delievery money as well but l have no recieve my order Friday today is saturday

jacopom
3/13/16

Ho comprato diverse scarpe e accessori su questo sito, dati i prezzi concorrenziali. Ahimè ho scoperto l'inghippo, il servizio clienti è inesistente, mi è stato venduto un paio di scarpe da calcio chiaramente difettose (aperte in punta dopo 1h di utilizzo), richiedo assistenza, mi rispondono che siccome le scarpe da me prese erano nel frattempo andate "out of stock" mi potevano fare un eventuale reso, peccato che le stesse scarpe (uguali e misura identica) fosse nel frattempo in vendita ancora tranquillamente sul loro sito. Gli ho fatto notare la cosa, mi rispondono che mi avrebbero chiamato l'indomani. Dopo 10 giorni non ho ancora avuto notizie. Lasciate perdere gli acquisti da questo sito, perché sono al limite della truffa, vendono ma non danno assistenza per eventuali problematiche. Vedrò se aprire un reclamo con chi di dovere.

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Pro:Direct Soccer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question