US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

salinar
9/5/16

I just got my account unblocked after they said I was not doing surveys well. No clear explanations of what I did wrong. So I decided to not do surveys anymore and only watch videos on the tablet through their app.. Somehow my account got blocked again, since I can no longer view reward gallery once again. They don't give you a message on why your account got blocked. Well all I can say. I received two dvd movies, and $5 into a tablet. I don't want to deal with support again(Last ticket said to not do the same stuff again, that sounds negative, and it removed my hope to get it unblocked again). So the $13 I have made and my athletic shoe dream is out of the picture.

anjaw2
7/4/16

This site was a great if slow way to earn points towards neat things and Amazon gift cards when I started. I really liked the peer helper who guided you and answered your questions in plain language until you made your first purchase/withdrawal. But this site has so many rules that are hard to find and security is glitchy. Supposedly someone accessed my account and changed my profile so I'm lying? They changed my race to black yet my profile picture clearly shows I'm not, come on!!!! I can't even use the large amounts amount of points I have left because after almost 3 weeks this is still not resolved. Maybe like some People said you hit a wall and they don't want to pay, I hope not because that's just wrong. Also the tier system where you move up relies heavily on referrals so if you're not pushy don't expect to go beyond gold. Get in and get out and cash out frequently is my advice if you do this.

philippas1
6/2/16

ive been a member for over a year i dont go on the site very often but have cashed out 2 £5 amazon vouchers . They then send surveys and on 2 occassions i have been blocked from accessing them i got them unlocked to then find my account blocked surprise surprise im not far off being due another payment they are now trying to say i have violated the terms and conditions by having multiple accounts and i need to verify my identity with the us address i signed up with unfortunately i have never signed up with a us address as i am from the uk then i am expected to provide photo id and a bill with my address and prove im over 18 they are trying to say i accessed my account from another location far away from my ip address ive asked them to provide me with the emails and details of all of these so called multiple accounts i have but ive had no reply on that one will not be bothering no more with that site

sarak44
5/21/16

I love it 10%10

seanc68
5/3/16

These boots are amazing. They fit my feet like running shoes, but give me the grip of the highest quality. I am so happy with my Palladium boots, I ware them every chance I get. In fact, I am buying a new pair today so I can have two pair.

mitchc17
2/8/16

simonb69
1/5/16

id been on p2s for 3 years ive had my account blocked twice first time they asked for id so i asked for proof that i had multiple accounts they sent me the email addresses.
this time i asked again as they saying i have multiple accounts but they aint giving me the addresses they keep saying send in your id to open account again im refusing as cant be arsed with it anymore and asked them to close account but they saying they dont want to do that because ive been good for them dont waste your time joining up with them

tamekay
1/4/16

I'm closing my account as soon I get the 3DS game I want. Apparently they denied my order for some odd reason claiming I broke some rules. My points for the the 3DS game is accurate.

chrisc215
1/2/16

This one might be for you. Be careful of ban happy sites with a "chat" feature or "too good to be true" feel to them. Chances are they will come with a catch and/or not even work in the end. Do not recommend this site due rather questionable business practices and a bizarre point system. Also, they seem to accuse you of things you didn't do and kick you off at the drop of a hat with no warning. Don't waste your time.

tinag40
12/17/15

I was using points to shop for over 3 years and had not had any problems until last Sept.I placed an order on the site as I always do, and then I recieved the block on my account.I contacted them about this, and was told I was blocked because my phone had"roaming" on it, and that is not allowed.I argued about this, as my phone is not roaming, nor is it AT&T service.I was told smartphones were not allowed on the site.I agreed to use my laptop to access the site, and solve the problem.They unblocked the site, and then I went on for a while and earned more money.I later went to cash out only to find my account again blocked.This time it was a "proxy" being used on my laptop.I again requested the block be removed from my account, and again it was removed.I placed an order through my friends smartphone, and was again blocked.This time, orders cant be placed through a phone, only the laptop that they wont accept.So this time I borrowed a tablet from a friend with a totally different connection, installed the mobile app, and requested the block be removed.I asked them if this time everything was ok, and the block removed, and it was ok to order.They gave me the go ahead, only for me to get blocked again.This time it was the roaming again and some nonsense about the type of connection.The summary is that this site is a scam.They will do and say anything to not pay you and make you look like you are at fault.If a true scam artist was looking to rip off, it would be for more than the cheap crap they offer on that site.They flatter themselves into thinking theyre something special.Their "rules are ridiculous, and at some point you will violate them.Dont waste your time and get a migraine from this site as I have.I lost $21.45 from this site, and a lot of time.

jaleinl
12/10/15

So far I have made about $30 completing surveys after being active for nearly 3 weeks on Points2shop, which is a good way (in my opinion) to make some fast cash. I was really surprised when I started using Points2shop and still looking forward to make money from the site. I had no problems with Points2shop up until my request for cash withdrawal was denied for no specified reason, but this doesn't change how I feel about the site overall.

mj118
12/2/15

. After completing surveys and getting finalized on surveys, P2S stops my request for payment of the surveys. What a joke, not professional at all. Will tell all friends about this website on FB.

lisad122
11/15/15

On top of being accused of FRAUD. I spent countless days doing surveys to get my Children Games ordered it and they stopped the order now my kids dont get the Games. If anybody wants points I will give them away seriously I am done with that Site.

kazs1
10/26/15

Points2shop has a sister survey website 'your-surveys' - read your-surveys terms and conditions at the bottom of their page and you will see. I was a member for 2 days now i am banned for using a proxy, that's what they told me when i wrote a ticket. I don't use a proxy, lol i have used multiple survey sites and i have never been banned until now. Stay away from points2shop and your-surveys! They are both complete scams

rosed40
10/21/15

I was a member of this site for five years, and never had a problem with them.. I have always tried to follow guidelines to the tee. I Moved and bought a new house, reported the change of address and reason why their was a change of address. Did a few offers-mostly penny videos, and a couple of external offers.. Went to use the $23 I earned to order a birthday gift for my niece and the next this I knew, Yes! Account Banned.. At first they wanted proof of Identity, and of course I thought it was because of the move since they don't allow multiple accounts, and a lot of Internet companies do recycle Ip address.. So, I sent in the proof they asked for.. The next thing I knew they were asking for information as to how I complete offers (seriously, nothing had changed in five years).. Did not complete multiple offers at the same time, I did not receive credit for offers for doing offers and then complete them as they had accused me of, (Which if you don't complete the offer, it won't credit anyways.)...Yes, did not complete all offers that I opened but that is mostly because the offer links were outdated and were either no longer offered, filled, or just replaced with other offers.,. There rules are simple if you complete an offer with fake information, or are not interested in the offer and complete it then yes you can get banned, or get points revoked. So like everyone else on the site I simply just did not complete, and clicked off, however, none of them credited and that is within rules allotment.. A click does not mean you have to complete, you just have to complete with correct information and be interested in the offer.. When that came back fine they decided to try to accuse me of Clicking off videos just after credit. After five years, I am shocked and disappointed in this company. It is not easy to earn money on this site, and it can take serious time..

One other complaint is I had already turned off the chat box as it was a joke. The shout box is suppose to be for help, however, a lot of times their is no help.. I have seen people banned recently for asking for help and because they asked the question multiple time then they of course got banned for spamming... Asking anything or repeating anything more than once in the chat box can be considered spam and is a bannable offense. The problem is if they are not helping people and someone who is new does not know how to work the site then how else are they suppose to learn.. They get banned for asking for help and don't know that asking twice is bannable, and then they get banned.. This is just wrong.. The Admin have nothing more than Power Trips..

I started using this web site less and less because of the issues I was seeing, and I do believe this is why they got their panties in the ruffles.. If I had changed nothing in the way I used the site in five years and all of a sudden the problem is me, then more than than likely their is a problem with the web site or Admin.. And if you do have a problem do expect to wait 2 or more days for help because that is how long it takes to get an answer back or get things resolved..

This use to be a great web site and now it is a joke.

Tip for consumers: They may work for you for a while, but you will eventually get banned. Take advantage of it while you can and don't save a huge balance because you may loose it.. Lots of new reviews say the thing as I have so take it to heart.. Company has lost its edge and will steal the pennies you earn at some point.

Added a copy cut and paste of two of their compaints.. Nope!!!! Not lying.. Changed their story to keep the money

katelynm4
10/15/15

So my account got banned and I sent in a support ticket and they said that I have multiple accounts, they sent me the usernames to the accounts that I "apparently" am associated with.
The two accounts have a name in it, and that name is no where close to mine, I have only had one account, and one account only and got blocked for two accounts that aren't mine, at the moment trying to get my account unbanned, but support is being slow. Do not get an account, you will get accused for having multiple accounts and get banned, I have had my account for two years.

georgej33
9/14/15

I was a member for almost a year and was paid almost $100. Then they refused $40 in additional payouts in March and after a lot of back and forth claimed that the reason was that I had watched too many videos in April!!!!! Yes, they time traveled to the future to find a reason to refuse payment. :-(

Don't just take my word for it. Check their rating with the Better Business Bureau--it is "F", the lowest possible rating. Like other scammers, they probably post fake reviews on sites like this one, so be careful and check them out with the BBB.

paigel5
9/3/15

They waited until I only had 2 points left to my goal item and blocked me out of nowhere! At first they said it was because I was using a "proxy" server which I was not! Then they came back saying I already had an account! Which again I did not. Hours upon hours wasted because they took every point I EARNED! Do NOT waste your time they'll just take your time just to have all of your earnings taken!

tonir6
8/12/15

and a huge disappointment. It is coming up on my daughters birthday and I finally got enough points to redeem for something. I ordered something for my daughter last night and when I got home today to log on I found that my account has been blocked and they are asking me about another member that I have never seen online before. I don't know anyone with the user name Dogrules23. They wont even let me verify my identity even though they are saying I need to do that. I'll stick with instagc and try the other sites I've seen others post about using instead. The kit I ordered I can't find locally so I hope I can get it here in time.

jessicas94
7/21/15

Update 2/13/16 They should be arrested!!

Update: 11/18/2015 SiteJabber NEEDS to REMOVE the FAKE paid reviews by P2S

Helping others avoid being scammed and hacked by Points2Shop.

Any review that boasts about P2S is a paid for review. You can verify this by looking at the P2S forum for this. Post a good review and get a nickel.

Their "staff" pretends to be average users and have various websites and youtube videos posting great reviews.

P2S is nothing more than a Scam. They gather your information for Identity Theft at a later date. Lastly, P2S will install scripts on your computer without your permission in order to track everything.

At first, yes it looks legit. They will pay you small amounts to let you think they are legit. Once they have all your information you will soon have "issues" with your account.

The Owners came to America a few years ago and opened up shop in Georgia and have been involved in various scams with other sites.

Anyways, if your looking to waste your time and give up your identity for 5 dollars that's your choice, just don't say I didn't warn you.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use

roarryb
4/11/15

I have tried a few of these type of websites apps etc, and found points2shop to be one of the best for earning rewards. The only things stopping me from giving a 5 is that certain rewards are never restocked, I have been waiting over 6 months for the £15 iTunes giftcards to be restocked. When I contacted customer services about it (around 4 months ago) I was told they would look into it and reorder them within a week... It never happened... Also the awful customer service I have received from them time after time sometimes even receiving no response at all :( I am currently waiting for a response to a ticket I sent over 2 months ago that keeps being passed around to different staff members none of which have replied.

ernestd7
4/2/15

I have been with them for several years. They have no appreciation of your efforts or support for you when they block your account for idiotic reasons. Before I would just ignore the stupidity and get what I can but after their last douche-baggery I cannot work with them anymore. They are behind in technology anyway. Other sites actually allow you to convert your points to cash. All of your points, not specific offers. Other sites allow you to cash out immediately in the form of a virtual gift card with points or cash. They want to mail you one for points. They are the only site that I have ever seen that places orders for you with your points. Why? So that they can deny your order for the most dumb reasons on earth. My recent order got denied for this reason: "Please fix all issues then try your order again." Wait, what? The only issue is that you didn't send my gift card to an address that I've had dozens of things sent. From the same IP address too! I've been with them for 5 years and have completed hundreds of offers. So, how will they treat you as a newbie?

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. There are others that are way beyond points2shop in quality of customer service and options for cashing out. There is NO reason to pick this site over a bunch of others. No advantage.

jessicaa44
3/15/15

They cancel your account before you get an order in and NEVER return your ticket request with valid information of ps if you have a yahoo account they wont accept your mail at all.

Tip for consumers: Dont use it

tinas41
1/22/15

Weres the 0 they suck I was a member almost a month never no help just crap waited y time point2shop u suck

amandar36
12/31/14

Only hit a star so I could get to the review
if -stars was an option I'd chose it. Never benefited from any of their promises but did what was required for a while before I realized they were scamming me

Tip for consumers: Don't

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Points2Shop staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/6/16
Answer
jessicas94
A: Mary,

P2S reviews are FAKE I'm sure you know that P2S pays members 10 cents to post a review. This can be found in their forums. A perfect example is the new review by that "hassan" a fake review as their only review citing others is LMAO.

Anyways, I would suggest just moving on, count your blessings, be watchful of your credit ratings and get a new computer!

1) You have already made them a lot of money by completing tons of offers 2) P2S has already gathered your information AND HACKED your pc (you can find their hack in your Registery)
3) You have a lot of spam and it's because of P2S
4) Now, you are of no use to them.

Their "long time members" are nothing more than employees.

Again, get a new computer and watch your credit!!
2/7/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/24/12
Answer
at521
A: I actually had a problem with this site they asked for my photo Id and stuff like that. Do not give them anything they are Crooks.I used the site for months getting points and than i go to login and it says Your account is inactive. Unfortunately all these good reviews are paid by points2shop to sound good.
11/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Points2Shop staff and other customers.

Similar Pages