US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

susanj108
1/8/17

I ordered a grooming table through Amazon and it came from this company. It was ordered on December 12 as a Christmas present. I heard from Amazon telling me that they had not heard that it had been shipped, so they were concerned I would not get it by Christmas. I never heard from the company, however. On January 3 I contacted the company who told me it was going to be shipped on January 16 and that they understood how very disappointing it could be when a gift didn't arrive on time. Ugh. So I told him to cancel the order. I was told that they would try, and the next day I received an email saying it had shipped and that it would arrive on December 21. Since it was shipped after that date I can only think that they mean of 2017. Don't order from them if you ever want to receive your merchandise

marciav5
12/27/16

Ordered two sets of bedsheets, never came; they did however charge my credit card. Horrible company. After this review I am sending a complaint to Amazon.

maureenw11
11/11/16

I ordered a sleeping bag on 11/06/16 through the Walmart web site. I checked some measurements later in the day and learned that the State of California has determined that this bag has chemicals causing cancer and birth defects. Since this bag was being given to a child, I tried to cancel this order the SAME DAY and was told I could not cancel as the order was being processed but I could return it to a Walmart store. WRONG,
walmart would not accept it because it was a third party sale. So beware.

donnap67
11/9/16

Damaged pieces and it took me two weeks to get replacement pieces and they came in white for mahogany cabinet so I called again and lady was very rude! I will NEVER purchase another thing from this company

brigittej
10/31/16

I have to tell Plumstruck how happy i am the Way the shipped this Bunk Beds very good Packing not a Scratch on them.I order them from Walmart .They made by American Furniture there beautiful . I give you Guys a 5 for excellent and a Star.

jamesk178
10/26/16

I PLACED A ORDER TOLD ME 2 WEEKS SAID OK BECAUSE IT WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY AFTER 2 WEEKS THEN THY SAY THY NEED ANOTHER 3 WEEKS TOLD THEM CANCEL THEN HAD TO GO TO ATTORNEY GENERAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK. BE CAREFUL THERE ARE BETTER COMPANY'S INSTEAD OF SCAMMING ONES LIKE THIS ONE

johnk331
10/13/16

Item was not shipped on time, ordered Aug 6th was told it would be received before Aug 12, this worked well for me as I was at my vacation home in Florida. The item did not arrive as stated , instead it arrived a week later when unfortunate for me I was not at the home. I did have someone inspect the package for damage and all was well. 5 weeks later w\hen I arrived back at my home I unpackaged the range hood to find it did not fit! The description on the sellers website is VERY detailed stating the width of the item is 34.38" wide but it is NOT, it is over 35.50" which does not fit my cabinet. Upon contacting the seller I am told they "understand my frustration" that the item is not what I expected, but unfortunately that's what you ordered. It is not what I expected because Amazons description is incorrect, this is of NO fault of mine. I simply requested an exchange for the smaller unit and I have since been denied. Do not order from Plumbstruck!

marykayl1
10/4/16

Beware of the Seller "PlumStruck." I cannot give them any stars; their rating is a MINUS ZERO for honesty and integrity as a retailer to the public. I ordered a crib which was suppose to include a Toddler Conversion Kit. It came in and the Toddler Conversion Kit was not shipped with the crib. After apologizing and requesting from me the ID# and Serial Number of the crib, they came back and said that was not included with the purchase. I have the documented description visibly revealing it was included. After numerous, numerous attempts via phone calls and emails they still have not sent me the missing conversion kit. They are misrepresenting the public by including in their item description pieces which they have no intention to include but only make it attractive to the buyer like myself to purchase, and then say that was never mentioned in the item description. BEWARE and don't make the same mistake that I did. Hoping this is helpful to void an extremely disappointing experience.

daynaw4
9/17/16

item not as described ,emails ignored, made every excuse not to return my money, i had to prove that i sent back items numerous times..they stated both that my tracking number expired and that it was sent back to the wrong address with in one hour of each other. then only refunded my money for one chair not the two i purchased. iam well over 20 emails and still no money in my account. lesson learned. read reviews before buying i thought i was purchasing chairs made for humans when the box came it wasnt to my knees and iam 5'4. my 2 year old grand baby was too big for these chairs. buyer beware

roxanak2
9/11/16

I placed an order for E-Z Up 10 foot Express II Canopy Sidewall set on Walmart.com and received the item several weeks later from a third party with no corresponce for the shipping or when I would receive it. When I received the order therre was only one sidewall that was only 8 foot. I have written customer service several times and no response. What a rip off.

oliviab28
9/8/16

The customer service thus far has been nothing except lackluster. I ordered an item off of the Walmart website which unfortunately was sold by this third party marketplace. My order took over one week to arrive with no notification about whether or not it had processed,shipped, or arrived. Upon opening the package I found that there were no screws for which to assemble my furniture. It also wasn't exactly what I was looking for in the product so I contacted them to return it. On top of wanting me to cover the shipping costs, they also required me to buy a $16 shipping label. When I tried to argue further, they switched sales reps on me and just sent me nearly a copy and paste message of the original email asking me to buy the label to return the item. Terrible experience. I will not be buying from these people ever again.

estherh16
9/1/16

I ordered a exercise bike. It arrived within two days. Much sooner than expected. The packaging was fine. No damage. The bike had all of it's parts and works fine. I was concerned after I had read some of the reviews but I am very pleased with the speed of delivery, packaging and the product.

tomw117
8/17/16

Purchased outdoor garden bench, I though, from Walmart. When order confirmation came back it was from some company named "PLUM STRUCK.COM" with a whole host of disclaimers from Walmart. The bench showed up with missing hardware, hardware that didn't fit and very poor assembly instructions. After I bought proper hardware I was able to assemble bench. I placed the bench outside in a covey adjacent to my garage. couple days later a summer shower blew up and all the bench paint washed off and onto my drive way. I could not find no info in packing docs to contact PLUMB STRUCKas they had no phonev# listed and e-mail address was erroneous. This is SHAM company and WALMART is damaging their reputation by partnering with this sham.

brendam99
8/13/16

I almost purchased a very expensive gazebo on Walmart. Com with plum struck and was looking for netting and curtains to go with it so I called Walmart. They ended up giving me the number for them and called and not open so I looked them up online to see if I could find any through them when I came across this! Man am I ever glad I did, such a big purchase to have these type of problems would have been a nightmare. So I'm writing this so I can give you all their number.. Good luck and thanks for sharing your stories to save ppl like me about to make the same mistake, an almost $2000 mistake!!! Call 1-866-530-4160.

johnd617
8/13/16

Walmart Its a small package. What a mistake, Don't you know what is going on. For years my Union always told us no to buy from Walmart. I guess we like saving a few cents.

donnab135
7/29/16

This company is so baaaaadddddd. Plumstruck website has no phone numbers to contact them. I am afraid that I will be stuck with merchandise that I do not want as WALMART will not take it back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

cheric13
7/23/16

I bought 3 kitchen stools from them. All of which fell apart after 3 months...the screws completely fell out. They wouldn't take back the product or even offer a store credit. AWFUL!!! Buyer beware!!!

lesliep37
7/21/16

they are liars and scam artists buy elsewhere. i bought something online then got an item shipped message along with Fedex tracking ino, it never showed up and when you caal they tell they have emails in to the manufacturer which ships direct, three days and the still have no response. B.S. they take your money and dont supply the product. BBB here I come If I could give a ZERO I would

normg2
7/14/16

I bought an item on Walmart.com which accepted my offer and was then passed on to PlumStruck to fulfill what Walmart promised. Product became defective but when I attempted to get a return merchandise number I was told my 30 days had expired ( a few days past 30). Walmart.com has a 90 day return policy. This is a warranty issue not a return issue. Guess I will have to work with my credit card company to get resolution.

josephk69
7/11/16

PlumStruck send me a cheap kids backpack instead of the luggage I ordered from them and insisted that it was what I had ordered even after seeing screenshots from my amazon orders page proving otherwise. When I requested the correct item be sent instead, the customer service representatives absolutely refused to respond back with anything meaningful.

This seller is a scam. Never buy from them.

patriciaf45
7/5/16

They scam people by looking for ways to make them pay for their own shipping label. I pretty much got a $15 refund.

heidim24
6/27/16

This Amazon vendor reported to Amazon that they had delivered their product to me.... And Amazon charged me and paid them. The product hasn't even left their warehouse (which they admitted only after I called them on it), then to add insult to injury, their lovely customer service agent Carolyn tells me I haven't been charged yet. Umm, yes I have! How dumb do you think I am? No product, they've already received the $$... Can you say "accounting fraud"? Do NOT buy from PlumSUCK.

jeaninec5
6/21/16

Plumstruck sent me a bed with only 3 legs and won't take it back b/c I opened the box later than the return date - told me to throw it away or to donate it (which its no good to anyone so ?). In any case, terrible company - go elsewhere to buy your items.

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere!

rays91
5/31/16

Plumstruck ships me the wrong color item and then will not refund me the shipping cost back to their location. Do NOT buy from PlumStruck. I give them a ZERO rating.

bobb992
5/30/16

I have been waiting for a month for this company through Amazon to deliver something. Every time I asked they kept changing the delivery date. So finally I sent them an order to cancel it. Then they reply to the cancellation order from Amazon and tell me, seriously, that they didn't receive the order to cancel it! I never laughed so hard.Then they don't know if they can cancel it because they don't know if they shipped it! At one point one of their reps sent me an email saying he was sorry his fellow employee lied to me about the delivery date! I think these guys run this operation out of their garage. I would never ordered anything from them or Amazon again. They should be called Plumsuck.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PlumStruck staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question