Review of PlumStruck

Omaha, NE 68114
order_service@plumstruck.com

bryans84
10/24/17

Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell - Do not buy this product. Mine quit working after 1 summer this year, my old one lasted 6 years. I bought it March 25,2017 and it quit working about 3 weeks ago. $709.30 down the drain. This company won't do anything about it. Don't buy from them. This won't be my last product review on this vendor. I am very disappointed!!!!!

geoffreyw10
6/5/17

Ordered bbq sauce 2 weeks ago...still dont have it though amazon says i should have had it last week. Ordered some sauce from another company and got it in a few days. Never again from this company

tanyab43
5/22/17

I purchased an ottoman, it came in a cheap cardboard box, and it was damaged on one corner. It is very cheaply made except for the tray lids. The color was not at all what I expected. Very disappointed.

randyj29
5/20/17

Bought a table from them through Amazon. Then, purchased the professional assembly service extra. Hung around the house for 3 hours and their contracted service provider never showed up. He/she never called to try to reschedule. My instinct tells me it was bogus. I wanted to return the table which was never unpacked. Plumstruck insisted I pay $75 for pick on take it to a Fedex location and still pay $18 myself for return shipping. Amazon had filed a complaint on my behalf. However, the trouble this company has caused me is unacceptable.

divinam
3/31/17

I ordered a long runner rug from them. I took a long time picking It because I was looking closely at the colors and the design. What they sent was an ugly, cheap looking rug with a completely different design than what their pictures advertised. Had the rug been nice I would have kept it, but the entire design was stretched out and looked warped and cheap.

stephanieo29
3/25/17

I ordered a pair of bookends through Amazon and when they arrived they came from Plumstruck. Even ON THE INVOICE it says they are metal and weigh 8 pounds each--but they are some kind of composition stuff and the pair only weighs 5 pounds!
TOTAL LIARS! And I cannot get a response from the online return address.

susanj108
1/8/17

I ordered a grooming table through Amazon and it came from this company. It was ordered on December 12 as a Christmas present. I heard from Amazon telling me that they had not heard that it had been shipped, so they were concerned I would not get it by Christmas. I never heard from the company, however. On January 3 I contacted the company who told me it was going to be shipped on January 16 and that they understood how very disappointing it could be when a gift didn't arrive on time. Ugh. So I told him to cancel the order. I was told that they would try, and the next day I received an email saying it had shipped and that it would arrive on December 21. Since it was shipped after that date I can only think that they mean of 2017. Don't order from them if you ever want to receive your merchandise

marciav5
12/27/16

Ordered two sets of bedsheets, never came; they did however charge my credit card. Horrible company. After this review I am sending a complaint to Amazon.

maureenw11
11/11/16

I ordered a sleeping bag on 11/06/16 through the Walmart web site. I checked some measurements later in the day and learned that the State of California has determined that this bag has chemicals causing cancer and birth defects. Since this bag was being given to a child, I tried to cancel this order the SAME DAY and was told I could not cancel as the order was being processed but I could return it to a Walmart store. WRONG,
walmart would not accept it because it was a third party sale. So beware.

donnap67
11/9/16

Damaged pieces and it took me two weeks to get replacement pieces and they came in white for mahogany cabinet so I called again and lady was very rude! I will NEVER purchase another thing from this company

brigittej
10/31/16

I have to tell Plumstruck how happy i am the Way the shipped this Bunk Beds very good Packing not a Scratch on them.I order them from Walmart .They made by American Furniture there beautiful . I give you Guys a 5 for excellent and a Star.

jamesk178
10/26/16

I PLACED A ORDER TOLD ME 2 WEEKS SAID OK BECAUSE IT WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY AFTER 2 WEEKS THEN THY SAY THY NEED ANOTHER 3 WEEKS TOLD THEM CANCEL THEN HAD TO GO TO ATTORNEY GENERAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK. BE CAREFUL THERE ARE BETTER COMPANY'S INSTEAD OF SCAMMING ONES LIKE THIS ONE

johnk331
10/13/16

Item was not shipped on time, ordered Aug 6th was told it would be received before Aug 12, this worked well for me as I was at my vacation home in Florida. The item did not arrive as stated , instead it arrived a week later when unfortunate for me I was not at the home. I did have someone inspect the package for damage and all was well. 5 weeks later w\hen I arrived back at my home I unpackaged the range hood to find it did not fit! The description on the sellers website is VERY detailed stating the width of the item is 34.38" wide but it is NOT, it is over 35.50" which does not fit my cabinet. Upon contacting the seller I am told they "understand my frustration" that the item is not what I expected, but unfortunately that's what you ordered. It is not what I expected because Amazons description is incorrect, this is of NO fault of mine. I simply requested an exchange for the smaller unit and I have since been denied. Do not order from Plumbstruck!

marykayl1
10/4/16

Beware of the Seller "PlumStruck." I cannot give them any stars; their rating is a MINUS ZERO for honesty and integrity as a retailer to the public. I ordered a crib which was suppose to include a Toddler Conversion Kit. It came in and the Toddler Conversion Kit was not shipped with the crib. After apologizing and requesting from me the ID# and Serial Number of the crib, they came back and said that was not included with the purchase. I have the documented description visibly revealing it was included. After numerous, numerous attempts via phone calls and emails they still have not sent me the missing conversion kit. They are misrepresenting the public by including in their item description pieces which they have no intention to include but only make it attractive to the buyer like myself to purchase, and then say that was never mentioned in the item description. BEWARE and don't make the same mistake that I did. Hoping this is helpful to void an extremely disappointing experience.

daynaw4
9/17/16

item not as described ,emails ignored, made every excuse not to return my money, i had to prove that i sent back items numerous times..they stated both that my tracking number expired and that it was sent back to the wrong address with in one hour of each other. then only refunded my money for one chair not the two i purchased. iam well over 20 emails and still no money in my account. lesson learned. read reviews before buying i thought i was purchasing chairs made for humans when the box came it wasnt to my knees and iam 5'4. my 2 year old grand baby was too big for these chairs. buyer beware

roxanak2
9/11/16

I placed an order for E-Z Up 10 foot Express II Canopy Sidewall set on Walmart.com and received the item several weeks later from a third party with no corresponce for the shipping or when I would receive it. When I received the order therre was only one sidewall that was only 8 foot. I have written customer service several times and no response. What a rip off.

oliviab28
9/8/16

The customer service thus far has been nothing except lackluster. I ordered an item off of the Walmart website which unfortunately was sold by this third party marketplace. My order took over one week to arrive with no notification about whether or not it had processed,shipped, or arrived. Upon opening the package I found that there were no screws for which to assemble my furniture. It also wasn't exactly what I was looking for in the product so I contacted them to return it. On top of wanting me to cover the shipping costs, they also required me to buy a $16 shipping label. When I tried to argue further, they switched sales reps on me and just sent me nearly a copy and paste message of the original email asking me to buy the label to return the item. Terrible experience. I will not be buying from these people ever again.

estherh16
9/1/16

I ordered a exercise bike. It arrived within two days. Much sooner than expected. The packaging was fine. No damage. The bike had all of it's parts and works fine. I was concerned after I had read some of the reviews but I am very pleased with the speed of delivery, packaging and the product.

tomw117
8/17/16

Purchased outdoor garden bench, I though, from Walmart. When order confirmation came back it was from some company named "PLUM STRUCK.COM" with a whole host of disclaimers from Walmart. The bench showed up with missing hardware, hardware that didn't fit and very poor assembly instructions. After I bought proper hardware I was able to assemble bench. I placed the bench outside in a covey adjacent to my garage. couple days later a summer shower blew up and all the bench paint washed off and onto my drive way. I could not find no info in packing docs to contact PLUMB STRUCKas they had no phonev# listed and e-mail address was erroneous. This is SHAM company and WALMART is damaging their reputation by partnering with this sham.

brendam99
8/13/16

I almost purchased a very expensive gazebo on Walmart. Com with plum struck and was looking for netting and curtains to go with it so I called Walmart. They ended up giving me the number for them and called and not open so I looked them up online to see if I could find any through them when I came across this! Man am I ever glad I did, such a big purchase to have these type of problems would have been a nightmare. So I'm writing this so I can give you all their number.. Good luck and thanks for sharing your stories to save ppl like me about to make the same mistake, an almost $2000 mistake!!! Call 1-866-530-4160.

johnd617
8/13/16

Walmart Its a small package. What a mistake, Don't you know what is going on. For years my Union always told us no to buy from Walmart. I guess we like saving a few cents.

donnab135
7/29/16

This company is so baaaaadddddd. Plumstruck website has no phone numbers to contact them. I am afraid that I will be stuck with merchandise that I do not want as WALMART will not take it back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

cheric13
7/23/16

I bought 3 kitchen stools from them. All of which fell apart after 3 months...the screws completely fell out. They wouldn't take back the product or even offer a store credit. AWFUL!!! Buyer beware!!!

lesliep37
7/21/16

they are liars and scam artists buy elsewhere. i bought something online then got an item shipped message along with Fedex tracking ino, it never showed up and when you caal they tell they have emails in to the manufacturer which ships direct, three days and the still have no response. B.S. they take your money and dont supply the product. BBB here I come If I could give a ZERO I would

normg2
7/14/16

I bought an item on Walmart.com which accepted my offer and was then passed on to PlumStruck to fulfill what Walmart promised. Product became defective but when I attempted to get a return merchandise number I was told my 30 days had expired ( a few days past 30). Walmart.com has a 90 day return policy. This is a warranty issue not a return issue. Guess I will have to work with my credit card company to get resolution.

what are the measurements of the Chicken Coop? the one I am referring to is Precision Pet Backyard Barn Chicken Coop.

By Michael S.
I reasonally ordered a tetherball from you, it arrived yesterday. However when I looked at the outside of the box, there was a label that reads "WARNING" These chemical products may cause cancer. FOR-REAL! Just what is it that has cancer chemicals? Is it the ball, the rope or the pole? Why wasn't this posted somewhere visaiable before you order? OH, because you know that people would not order anything that you know has caner chemical in it,especially for your children or anybody children to deliberly play with. I may as well just hand each of the kids a ball of cancer to play with. That's crazy. Anything to get money. We should know this before we order before hand. Let this be our decision not yours. These are our kids, not yours. By the looks of these reviews you don't take anything back. You avoid customers until their 30 days are up so we loose our money. So tacky, wrong and dis-respectful. Own it,Play fair, clean up act. Be professional. Why would you settle for a business that does people wrong and you can't be trusted.Just ripping people off day after day. HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I want to know is which part of the tether ball have cancer chemicals? If it is the pole can it be painted in order to kill some or all of the chemicals? I want to fix this. Should I replace the ball or the rope? Help me here. I would love to keep it. I have talked about a tether ball to my grandchildren. However I want to introduce them to a fun game of tether ball and not cancer. I want them to have fun not cancer. UNDERSTAND? Please answer my questions to save us both time and not frustration on (my) your new customer behalf. I'm waiting for a answer. Again which part of the tether ball has cancer chemicals before I open this box or not? Tell me something. Put me at ease and not make me a another angry customer.From the reviews you don't care about angry customers, after all you already have our money, and you basically don't take anything back, so it looks as if you don't care because you are in a win, win situtionation

Questions? Get answers from the PlumStruck staff and other customers.

6 Photos for PlumStruck