US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

cheric13
7/23/16

I bought 3 kitchen stools from them. All of which fell apart after 3 months...the screws completely fell out. They wouldn't take back the product or even offer a store credit. AWFUL!!! Buyer beware!!!

lesliep37
7/21/16

they are liars and scam artists buy elsewhere. i bought something online then got an item shipped message along with Fedex tracking ino, it never showed up and when you caal they tell they have emails in to the manufacturer which ships direct, three days and the still have no response. B.S. they take your money and dont supply the product. BBB here I come If I could give a ZERO I would

normg2
7/14/16

I bought an item on Walmart.com which accepted my offer and was then passed on to PlumStruck to fulfill what Walmart promised. Product became defective but when I attempted to get a return merchandise number I was told my 30 days had expired ( a few days past 30). Walmart.com has a 90 day return policy. This is a warranty issue not a return issue. Guess I will have to work with my credit card company to get resolution.

josephk69
7/11/16

PlumStruck send me a cheap kids backpack instead of the luggage I ordered from them and insisted that it was what I had ordered even after seeing screenshots from my amazon orders page proving otherwise. When I requested the correct item be sent instead, the customer service representatives absolutely refused to respond back with anything meaningful.

This seller is a scam. Never buy from them.

patriciaf45
7/5/16

They scam people by looking for ways to make them pay for their own shipping label. I pretty much got a $15 refund.

heidim24
6/27/16

This Amazon vendor reported to Amazon that they had delivered their product to me.... And Amazon charged me and paid them. The product hasn't even left their warehouse (which they admitted only after I called them on it), then to add insult to injury, their lovely customer service agent Carolyn tells me I haven't been charged yet. Umm, yes I have! How dumb do you think I am? No product, they've already received the $$... Can you say "accounting fraud"? Do NOT buy from PlumSUCK.

jeaninec5
6/21/16

Plumstruck sent me a bed with only 3 legs and won't take it back b/c I opened the box later than the return date - told me to throw it away or to donate it (which its no good to anyone so ?). In any case, terrible company - go elsewhere to buy your items.

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere!

rays91
5/31/16

Plumstruck ships me the wrong color item and then will not refund me the shipping cost back to their location. Do NOT buy from PlumStruck. I give them a ZERO rating.

bobb992
5/30/16

I have been waiting for a month for this company through Amazon to deliver something. Every time I asked they kept changing the delivery date. So finally I sent them an order to cancel it. Then they reply to the cancellation order from Amazon and tell me, seriously, that they didn't receive the order to cancel it! I never laughed so hard.Then they don't know if they can cancel it because they don't know if they shipped it! At one point one of their reps sent me an email saying he was sorry his fellow employee lied to me about the delivery date! I think these guys run this operation out of their garage. I would never ordered anything from them or Amazon again. They should be called Plumsuck.

ronm93
5/28/16

It is a 3 their water fountan it splashes water every5 hours it's the worst product I ever seen.Its was from Walmart and everything on that page was from Walmart.Do not buy from Walmart they have third parties, no about Six parties and they will not back up their product and this company just laugh at you

philo27
5/15/16

Buyer beware. 25 complaints have been filed with the Better Business Bureau in the last 3 years. I can no longer leave feedback for the seller on Amazon.

I purchased a desk after looking at several reviews of several folding desks. Perhaps I should have gone with a different brand. Or at least with a company other than PlumStruck.

After receiving this item in August 2015, I unfolded the base, attached the top panel, and put in corner in my room. After that, I barely touched it. The heaviest thing I ever put on the desk was an iPad. I never even used it for my laptop.

In May 2016, I went to move it for the first time and it essentially just came apart. Now, the top panel won't stay attached to the folding based, so it wobbles. The pull out drawer, which I never used, now keeps falling out. The item is less than a year old, has been used very minimally, but doesn't even function as a stand, not to mention a desk.

When I contacted PlumStruck,I received the following response:
"I apologize for the trouble you are having with this desk. I know this must be upsetting. Because the item carries a 30-day return policy that has expired, we are unable to process your request. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Surely, a desk should be able to sit idle for more than 30 days and still work as a desk.

kathrynh22
5/3/16

Placed a LARGE order through Walmart.com (over $1000). Order fulfilled by this 'PlumStruck' company I'd never heard of. But hey -- it's Walmart. They gotta stand behind that, right?
WRONG. The 400 items I ordered (40 packages of 10) were suddenly reduced to 40 (incredibly over-priced) items. Had my original order printed out -- NO.WHERE. does the merchandise information on Walmart.com say "each".
Then I went back and read some reviews of this outfit -- and the words "SCAM" and "BAIT & SWITCH" stood out all over. Let that be a lesson, boys & girls. If it seems to good of a deal to be true, it probably is!!!

P.S. Trying to CALL these idiots is USELESS. Good thing we figured out we were scammed before the merchandise was delivered, so we can REFUSE IT.

eduardob32
3/1/16

I was looking for a pair of Gators sunglasses wich i found in Amazon through the marketplace, seller was Plumstruck, i place my order and was supossed yo be delivered in a little more thah a week. Nothing happens until i get a mail from Amazon saying that the seller fail to process it in the appropiate timeframe Happens twice to me so i don't know how Amazon can advertise such a lousy company, i send an e mail to the seller asking uf they were going ti delyver the sunglasses, instead they refer me to they sister company Hayneedle for the same sunglasses, but after reading the reviews for that company y decided not to but anything from them either False advertisement us they speciallity

esd4
2/27/16

ordered 2 Boraam Magellan 24 in. Swivel bar stools through Walmart/PlumStruck. ( Hint: don't pay for fast shipping) I rec'd the stools in 4 days, in good shape, well packed. Took 15 mins. to assemble! Wow, have put together a lot of furniture lately( new house) and this was a dream compared to most things I've ordered. Sturdy with a nicely done finish, good padding on seat.

budf5
2/24/16

Yes, I have a question about PlumStruck: Why on earth does a reputable company like Amazon affiliate with them?
End of comment.

elaineb43
2/10/16

PlumStruck should be called plumSTUCK....with junk. Very poor quality merchandise and customer service. Ordered a heated mattress pad for the winter. The main problem with this pad (there are many) is the wires protruding...not very comfortable for sleeping. I love shopping with Amazon, but using outside companies like PlumSTUCK have to be watched very carefully. Come on Amazon watch out for your customers.

michaelc267
2/7/16

Being I had to click on a number ancouldnt choose and negitive number I had to hit 1 but believe me it's more like a -5. I placed an order and in 2 minutes called to cancel and they tell me my order has be filled and loaded on a truck and heading to me. Lying $#*! sucking customer service. When this piece of $#*! of a coffee table arrived its not at all what it was suppose to be. Laminated fake marble top (which was suppose to be marble) . Knicked all to hell. Scratched up wood chipped off of legs and table. The fake $#*!ing laminated marble top is all bubbles up. It looks like these mother $#*!ing cheap $#*! let a 5 year old build this piece of $#*!. Your company deserves to be shut down and you need your teeth kicked in you low life RIP off $#*! sucking $#*!.

julied56
1/26/16

I ordered an orchid online it says it was large but no dimensions. They claims they will credit my Amazon account but not shipping of $19.25. The orchid is huge 37" with and ugly pot and made of very poor materials for $122.00. You would think it would be of higher quality. They just don't care about pleasing people. I will never order anything again from PLUMSTRUCK!!!!!

amym104
1/17/16

We ordered a ProForm Hybrid Trainer on Dec 15. We didn't receive it until Jan 14. But it was the cheaper model with the hard seat back, rather than the more expensive model with the soft seat back that we thought we were purchasing. It took several inquiries to actually get the item shipped at all. Now I am faced with an inferior product.

On further examination, it appears that the pictures were of the Hybrid Trainer Pro, but the item ordered is the Hybrid Trainer. This is the classic bait and switch.

brendah41
12/15/15

I will never order from them again. The sheets I ordered were very cheap. Wanted to return them and they said you have to pay to ship them back. Never again

jenniferc141
12/7/15

I ordered a glider on Amazon. It was quoted at $370 and went into my cart at $370. Moments later, AS I checked out, it shot up to $506!!! I caught too late as I had 4 other items totaling over $800 but immediately contacted the seller and asked them if this was some mistake. I also contacted Amazon. Amazon suggested that I get in contact with the seller. Plumstruck asked me to contact Amazon because they "hadnt received the order yet." Amazon confirmed this was False and told me to call the seller again. Plumstruck asked me to contact them again on Monday so the purchase could be credited to the original amount. I told them I'd rather not cancel and reorder and they said they would help me on monday. By the way, I found the same chair from 350-380 on all competitor sites. Come Monday, they completely went back on their original story and said they "could not and would not honor the price because they don't price match." I wasn't asking them to "price match" but rather just brought up the other sites to further prove that $506 was out of left field. What I was them to do was honor the price that they suckered me In to buy at before switching it up moments later upon check out. So shady. I had to ask them to cancel the order. They did nothing to remedy (I mean nothing). Neither did Amazon, sadly. Very disappointed in their lack of customer service at Amazon. I spent almost $900 on Amazon on that transaction and also applied for and received an Amazon Visa card, and instead of honoring the price, they suggested I cancel and order from wayfair, which is exactly what I did. I got the chair for $380 delivered. Shame on plumstruck and not cool, Amazon.

margaretl18
11/19/15

I ordered a small cake plate with dome cover from Walmart. It was shipped from Plumstruck and needed to be returned to Plumstruck. I emailed them several times to get return information as there is a noticeable bubble in the dome glass. They never gave me any information about returning the item. I will never order online from them again!
Update: Walmart deleted the charge from my credit card. Thanks Walmart!

sl274
10/14/15

I ordered a light I needed for a house we are building from the Amazon web site. They said they had 30+ in stock and it would ship in 2-3 days. A week and a half later I emailed, they looked into it and they said that the Item was discontinued and to bad for me.

christopherc54
10/2/15

Placed an order on 9/23, no tracking till 10/1--then it turned out to be a bogus track #--customer service was rude. What a joke!

vk19
9/19/15

I ordered two pairs of bedroom slippers--the exact size and style. One I ordered from Plumstuck, and the other from another company because Plumstruck did not have the second color I wanted.

They promised free returns. WRONG! When the item arrived, the size was completely off. (I have ordered these exact same slippers from other companies in the past, in the exact same size, and they fit like a glove. So, it seems the manufacturer changed their sizing since the last time I ordered.)

Plumstruck said my reason for return (size was improper; not true to size) was a "personal preference" reason, so they were charging me full shipping plus an extra admin fee. Oddly, the slippers I ordered from the other company also suffered from the same ill-sizing issue. Yet that company, WITHOUT ANY HASSLES, game me a full refund, and IMMEDIATELY gave me a return shipping label to print. Plumbstruck made me jump through three hoops of filling out forms, back-and-forth emails, and general BS. NEVER again will I order anything from this company. The lie about their return policy, and then they make the customer jump through unnecessary hoops to get a refund. I should have looked at the poor ratings for this supplier before I ordered from them.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs.

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PlumStruck staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I reasonally ordered a tetherball from you, it arrived yesterday. However when I looked at the outside of the box, there was a label that reads "WARNING" These chemical products may cause cancer. FOR-REAL! Just what is it that has cancer chemicals? Is it the ball, the rope or the pole? Why wasn't this posted somewhere visaiable before you order? OH, because you know that people would not order anything that you know has caner chemical in it,especially for your children or anybody children to deliberly play with. I may as well just hand each of the kids a ball of cancer to play with. That's crazy. Anything to get money. We should know this before we order before hand. Let this be our decision not yours. These are our kids, not yours. By the looks of these reviews you don't take anything back. You avoid customers until their 30 days are up so we loose our money. So tacky, wrong and dis-respectful. Own it,Play fair, clean up act. Be professional. Why would you settle for a business that does people wrong and you can't be trusted.Just ripping people off day after day. HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I want to know is which part of the tether ball have cancer chemicals? If it is the pole can it be painted in order to kill some or all of the chemicals? I want to fix this. Should I replace the ball or the rope? Help me here. I would love to keep it. I have talked about a tether ball to my grandchildren. However I want to introduce them to a fun game of tether ball and not cancer. I want them to have fun not cancer. UNDERSTAND? Please answer my questions to save us both time and not frustration on (my) your new customer behalf. I'm waiting for a answer. Again which part of the tether ball has cancer chemicals before I open this box or not? Tell me something. Put me at ease and not make me a another angry customer.From the reviews you don't care about angry customers, after all you already have our money, and you basically don't take anything back, so it looks as if you don't care because you are in a win, win situtionation
5/20/16