US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

daynaw4
9/17/16

item not as described ,emails ignored, made every excuse not to return my money, i had to prove that i sent back items numerous times..they stated both that my tracking number expired and that it was sent back to the wrong address with in one hour of each other. then only refunded my money for one chair not the two i purchased. iam well over 20 emails and still no money in my account. lesson learned. read reviews before buying i thought i was purchasing chairs made for humans when the box came it wasnt to my knees and iam 5'4. my 2 year old grand baby was too big for these chairs. buyer beware

roxanak2
9/11/16

I placed an order for E-Z Up 10 foot Express II Canopy Sidewall set on Walmart.com and received the item several weeks later from a third party with no corresponce for the shipping or when I would receive it. When I received the order therre was only one sidewall that was only 8 foot. I have written customer service several times and no response. What a rip off.

oliviab28
9/8/16

The customer service thus far has been nothing except lackluster. I ordered an item off of the Walmart website which unfortunately was sold by this third party marketplace. My order took over one week to arrive with no notification about whether or not it had processed,shipped, or arrived. Upon opening the package I found that there were no screws for which to assemble my furniture. It also wasn't exactly what I was looking for in the product so I contacted them to return it. On top of wanting me to cover the shipping costs, they also required me to buy a $16 shipping label. When I tried to argue further, they switched sales reps on me and just sent me nearly a copy and paste message of the original email asking me to buy the label to return the item. Terrible experience. I will not be buying from these people ever again.

estherh16
9/1/16

I ordered a exercise bike. It arrived within two days. Much sooner than expected. The packaging was fine. No damage. The bike had all of it's parts and works fine. I was concerned after I had read some of the reviews but I am very pleased with the speed of delivery, packaging and the product.

tomw117
8/17/16

Purchased outdoor garden bench, I though, from Walmart. When order confirmation came back it was from some company named "PLUM STRUCK.COM" with a whole host of disclaimers from Walmart. The bench showed up with missing hardware, hardware that didn't fit and very poor assembly instructions. After I bought proper hardware I was able to assemble bench. I placed the bench outside in a covey adjacent to my garage. couple days later a summer shower blew up and all the bench paint washed off and onto my drive way. I could not find no info in packing docs to contact PLUMB STRUCKas they had no phonev# listed and e-mail address was erroneous. This is SHAM company and WALMART is damaging their reputation by partnering with this sham.

brendam99
8/13/16

I almost purchased a very expensive gazebo on Walmart. Com with plum struck and was looking for netting and curtains to go with it so I called Walmart. They ended up giving me the number for them and called and not open so I looked them up online to see if I could find any through them when I came across this! Man am I ever glad I did, such a big purchase to have these type of problems would have been a nightmare. So I'm writing this so I can give you all their number.. Good luck and thanks for sharing your stories to save ppl like me about to make the same mistake, an almost $2000 mistake!!! Call 1-866-530-4160.

johnd617
8/13/16

Walmart Its a small package. What a mistake, Don't you know what is going on. For years my Union always told us no to buy from Walmart. I guess we like saving a few cents.

donnab135
7/29/16

This company is so baaaaadddddd. Plumstruck website has no phone numbers to contact them. I am afraid that I will be stuck with merchandise that I do not want as WALMART will not take it back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

cheric13
7/23/16

I bought 3 kitchen stools from them. All of which fell apart after 3 months...the screws completely fell out. They wouldn't take back the product or even offer a store credit. AWFUL!!! Buyer beware!!!

lesliep37
7/21/16

they are liars and scam artists buy elsewhere. i bought something online then got an item shipped message along with Fedex tracking ino, it never showed up and when you caal they tell they have emails in to the manufacturer which ships direct, three days and the still have no response. B.S. they take your money and dont supply the product. BBB here I come If I could give a ZERO I would

normg2
7/14/16

I bought an item on Walmart.com which accepted my offer and was then passed on to PlumStruck to fulfill what Walmart promised. Product became defective but when I attempted to get a return merchandise number I was told my 30 days had expired ( a few days past 30). Walmart.com has a 90 day return policy. This is a warranty issue not a return issue. Guess I will have to work with my credit card company to get resolution.

josephk69
7/11/16

PlumStruck send me a cheap kids backpack instead of the luggage I ordered from them and insisted that it was what I had ordered even after seeing screenshots from my amazon orders page proving otherwise. When I requested the correct item be sent instead, the customer service representatives absolutely refused to respond back with anything meaningful.

This seller is a scam. Never buy from them.

patriciaf45
7/5/16

They scam people by looking for ways to make them pay for their own shipping label. I pretty much got a $15 refund.

heidim24
6/27/16

This Amazon vendor reported to Amazon that they had delivered their product to me.... And Amazon charged me and paid them. The product hasn't even left their warehouse (which they admitted only after I called them on it), then to add insult to injury, their lovely customer service agent Carolyn tells me I haven't been charged yet. Umm, yes I have! How dumb do you think I am? No product, they've already received the $$... Can you say "accounting fraud"? Do NOT buy from PlumSUCK.

jeaninec5
6/21/16

Plumstruck sent me a bed with only 3 legs and won't take it back b/c I opened the box later than the return date - told me to throw it away or to donate it (which its no good to anyone so ?). In any case, terrible company - go elsewhere to buy your items.

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere!

rays91
5/31/16

Plumstruck ships me the wrong color item and then will not refund me the shipping cost back to their location. Do NOT buy from PlumStruck. I give them a ZERO rating.

bobb992
5/30/16

I have been waiting for a month for this company through Amazon to deliver something. Every time I asked they kept changing the delivery date. So finally I sent them an order to cancel it. Then they reply to the cancellation order from Amazon and tell me, seriously, that they didn't receive the order to cancel it! I never laughed so hard.Then they don't know if they can cancel it because they don't know if they shipped it! At one point one of their reps sent me an email saying he was sorry his fellow employee lied to me about the delivery date! I think these guys run this operation out of their garage. I would never ordered anything from them or Amazon again. They should be called Plumsuck.

ronm93
5/28/16

It is a 3 their water fountan it splashes water every5 hours it's the worst product I ever seen.Its was from Walmart and everything on that page was from Walmart.Do not buy from Walmart they have third parties, no about Six parties and they will not back up their product and this company just laugh at you

philo27
5/15/16

Buyer beware. 25 complaints have been filed with the Better Business Bureau in the last 3 years. I can no longer leave feedback for the seller on Amazon.

I purchased a desk after looking at several reviews of several folding desks. Perhaps I should have gone with a different brand. Or at least with a company other than PlumStruck.

After receiving this item in August 2015, I unfolded the base, attached the top panel, and put in corner in my room. After that, I barely touched it. The heaviest thing I ever put on the desk was an iPad. I never even used it for my laptop.

In May 2016, I went to move it for the first time and it essentially just came apart. Now, the top panel won't stay attached to the folding based, so it wobbles. The pull out drawer, which I never used, now keeps falling out. The item is less than a year old, has been used very minimally, but doesn't even function as a stand, not to mention a desk.

When I contacted PlumStruck,I received the following response:
"I apologize for the trouble you are having with this desk. I know this must be upsetting. Because the item carries a 30-day return policy that has expired, we are unable to process your request. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Surely, a desk should be able to sit idle for more than 30 days and still work as a desk.

kathrynh22
5/3/16

Placed a LARGE order through Walmart.com (over $1000). Order fulfilled by this 'PlumStruck' company I'd never heard of. But hey -- it's Walmart. They gotta stand behind that, right?
WRONG. The 400 items I ordered (40 packages of 10) were suddenly reduced to 40 (incredibly over-priced) items. Had my original order printed out -- NO.WHERE. does the merchandise information on Walmart.com say "each".
Then I went back and read some reviews of this outfit -- and the words "SCAM" and "BAIT & SWITCH" stood out all over. Let that be a lesson, boys & girls. If it seems to good of a deal to be true, it probably is!!!

P.S. Trying to CALL these idiots is USELESS. Good thing we figured out we were scammed before the merchandise was delivered, so we can REFUSE IT.

eduardob32
3/1/16

I was looking for a pair of Gators sunglasses wich i found in Amazon through the marketplace, seller was Plumstruck, i place my order and was supossed yo be delivered in a little more thah a week. Nothing happens until i get a mail from Amazon saying that the seller fail to process it in the appropiate timeframe Happens twice to me so i don't know how Amazon can advertise such a lousy company, i send an e mail to the seller asking uf they were going ti delyver the sunglasses, instead they refer me to they sister company Hayneedle for the same sunglasses, but after reading the reviews for that company y decided not to but anything from them either False advertisement us they speciallity

esd4
2/27/16

ordered 2 Boraam Magellan 24 in. Swivel bar stools through Walmart/PlumStruck. ( Hint: don't pay for fast shipping) I rec'd the stools in 4 days, in good shape, well packed. Took 15 mins. to assemble! Wow, have put together a lot of furniture lately( new house) and this was a dream compared to most things I've ordered. Sturdy with a nicely done finish, good padding on seat.

budf5
2/24/16

Yes, I have a question about PlumStruck: Why on earth does a reputable company like Amazon affiliate with them?
End of comment.

elaineb43
2/10/16

PlumStruck should be called plumSTUCK....with junk. Very poor quality merchandise and customer service. Ordered a heated mattress pad for the winter. The main problem with this pad (there are many) is the wires protruding...not very comfortable for sleeping. I love shopping with Amazon, but using outside companies like PlumSTUCK have to be watched very carefully. Come on Amazon watch out for your customers.

michaelc267
2/7/16

Being I had to click on a number ancouldnt choose and negitive number I had to hit 1 but believe me it's more like a -5. I placed an order and in 2 minutes called to cancel and they tell me my order has be filled and loaded on a truck and heading to me. Lying $#*! sucking customer service. When this piece of $#*! of a coffee table arrived its not at all what it was suppose to be. Laminated fake marble top (which was suppose to be marble) . Knicked all to hell. Scratched up wood chipped off of legs and table. The fake $#*!ing laminated marble top is all bubbles up. It looks like these mother $#*!ing cheap $#*! let a 5 year old build this piece of $#*!. Your company deserves to be shut down and you need your teeth kicked in you low life RIP off $#*! sucking $#*!.

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PlumStruck staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question