US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

salimd3
6/29/16

I am just writing few words to thank all the phpjabbers team for their nice work !

I bought a script for my website and i am really happy about how simple it was to install and to make it work !

I also found the team really reactive to answer all my questions when i needed. 10/10 !

I really recommend phpjabbers, they are awesome.

frankn30
6/16/16

Anfragen werden schnell bearbeitet und gelöst! Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit PHP Jabbers. Die benötigte Änderung in einem PHP Script wurde in weniger als 48 Stunden umgesetzt. Das beste daran: Dieser 1A Service war sogar kostenfrei. Weiter so! Mit euch kann man arbeiten. Beste Grüße, Frank Nural - Agentur Grundstein

martham72
5/19/16

We have been using PHPJabbers scripts since 2011 when we bought the Property Listing script. It has been running without a glitch since then and just this last month we purchased the Bus reservations script. We are very happy with the script and the support we receive. Every question is answered promptly and all issues sorted out and I have to point out these issues were not script related but they still helped us resolve it every time.
I can definitely recommend using PHPjabbers.

gordonl21
4/28/16

I have been using Phpjabbers PHP Scripts since November 2010. Over the past six years we have built our business on the great foundation that their scripts provide for our clients. Not only are their scripts very affordable but so is the customization that they provide, making our final design an asset to our clients.

One of our clients had been using their Pet Listing script for their rescue operation, besides helping senior dogs in finding their forever homes, donations and promoting their annual live and silent auction brings in over $100,000.00 USD every year.

Offering quality scripts and service you want Phpjabbers on your side!

danielw86
3/31/16

I purchased the Job Script from phpjabbers,com. I am limited in coding experience and little to none in php and javascript. I have designed and developed a few websites, but that deals with html and css. Very different languages. I was apprehensive about purchasing this product because I knew nothing about the company. I did see a few reviews that weren't positive, but the fact that there weren't but just a few, I felt the person giving the review must not understand the product very well, or there should be more negative reviews. I took a chance and made the purchase. I did spend several days reading everything I could on their website because I didn't know php. By following their instructions I was able to load the product on my website without any issues. I did have a problem with the page not showing the script, so I submitted a support ticket. Within the hour, Maya explained that the page was saved with the html extension and needs to be saved with the php extension. The coding was correct. I simply saved the page with the php extension and the product worked perfectly. From purchase to install, even with my issue, the process to less than two hours. That included me setting up the necessary mysgl database, user name, password, etc. So yes, I know this company is an A+ rated company! Their product works exactly how they state on their website. I am definitely buying other scripts from this company. Their products are fantastic and their custom service is EXCELLENT! They were very fast with their responses and right on the money. I never spent any additional money, other than the cost of the product. Thank you PHPJabbers! Doing business with you was a great experience.

Tip for consumers: I didn't have anything shipped and not returning anything, so that's why I didn't rate them.

moisesl4
3/16/16

I am an entrepreneur with little or no knowledge on programing nor scripts.
I have bought two scripts, a Review Script and a Store Locatión Script for a new project.
The products are great at a reasonable price that allows us entrepreneurs to pursue our dreams with accessibility to top notch products and constant after sales service.
They have gave me the confidence to bring to life great ideas and this confidence is also passed to my clients.
Thanks for everything PHPJabbers also STIVA SOFT

temd
2/3/16

My overall experiences with PHPjabbers over many years had been excellent until recently. NO THEY ARE NOT A RIPOFF......If you purchase one of their scripts and
need simple modifications you're in good hands with PHPjabbers. Run from them on development outside of this, if time is a consideration, this is not the right company for you. For people to state that negative reviews are erroneous is pure ignorance. No company can please everyone..Your experience is your experience. If you want to determine what this company is great for, look at the positive reviews, to find what they cannot do or not good at look at the negative reviews.You will note that all ofnthe negative feedback express similar complaints.. It depends on the complexity of the modifications needed.There is nothing they cannot do, they have the skills and talents. How they go about it and the time they take is a different .. The most honest statement made is that they do ñot thoroughly test their work - they leave that up to you which is very.ry time consuming when you do find the flaws.....I would encourage anyone to use them for their off the shelf scripts and modification up to 100.00. Beyond that they become too careful and tentative and the job turns into message after message after message each of which takes days and months to resolve. My most recent job is almost 4 months overdue.

roberts364
1/21/16

I am a seasoned web developer and so I am familiar with the level of service and the false claims made by company's on their websites. However I am impressed with the cost and the level of service I got from the PHP Jabbers staff. I bought a script and they made several custom modifications. This 1 off developer time modification is usually very expensive if it is available. They were quick and at a reasonable price.

jamiej26
10/19/15

I've had more than one occasion to use PHP Jabbers scripts and support, and I am beyond happy with both! Their scripts are very reasonably priced, their service is fast and reliable, and their support will blow your mind with their knowledge and expertise! I give them my 100% recommendation!

fionnlaghb
10/17/15

Very reliable trustworthy and speedy company. They really are miracle workers, saved my company more than once.

emileb30
9/17/15

I did buy several software packages/scripts and they all working perfectly. Having a question or a small modification? No problem, they help you within a few hours!

Thanks to them my business is growing!
Thanks Phpjabbers !

grahamh28
8/7/15

PHP Jabbers are as the Tina Turner song goes "Simply the Best - better than all the rest".
I have used their services for nearly 7 years and I have no hesitation in recommending their products (scripts) and their support which is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for them.

traviss21
8/3/15

The PHPJabber Availability Calendar was the almost perfect solution I was looking for and with the help of Aneta and Maya it become the perfect solution for my website. They modified the calendar to look, fit and act just the way I wanted to blend into my website. I will be looking to add iCal live updating in the future and look forward to working with PHPJabbers again.

Tip for consumers: I live in the EST (GMT -5 hours) Time Zone, so the time difference seemed to make communication a little slow, but replies were alway promt when we could sync times.

emas2
7/27/15

Thank you very much for your support, you guys have been very professional and help through the process installing and customizing my script. I would highly recommend you to any one that wants to use your scripts.
Best Regards,
Ema

rubenp8
7/14/15

Had some issues with a script they were able to help me rectify the issues almost immediately. glad to have them as part of my team. Thanks again Php jabbers,

Ruben

panagiotisz1
6/17/15

The script does exactly what it says and more!
The support system is truly professional and extremely fast.
They answered immediately all my tickets even though i am an amateur and my code knowledge is below average.
Honestly, i will recommend Phpjabbers as i have by far the most positive experience working with them.
Professional, fast, great support, really excellent script.

paulan8
6/8/15

I have to say you people are UNREAL in your support I have tried many shopping cart scripts which is all too difficult for my clients to use, Yours is the best and your support OUT OF THIS WORLD.... I THANK YOU... I will only be using your scripts from now on and recommend everyone to use it!!

THANK YOU!!

claudem22
5/13/15

I use now their products for some months and until now I am very satisfied. I like their multi-langauge options a lot and their scripts have a good price. The support is very fast, in most cases you get an answer in 15-30 min. They offer adjustments for a good but sometimes also a little too high price in our point of view. We made some changes, some by ourself and some with extern developers. (For example: We want to update the Responsive file manager which is integrated in the Simple CMS editor, which is an open source component with a commercial licence. Php Jabbers offer was 120$ for this, the developer who developed the responsive file manager (http://www.responsivefilemanager.com) updated it for us for 80€)

We always try to modify their scripts by ourselves, but if we once do not get the desired result, we always know that they will do it for us.

I also have to say that the support of phpJabbers also helped us solving a problem which we produced when we changed their scripts. So I only can recommend them.

alanb62
4/25/15

I have been a customer of PHPjabbers.com since 2007 and have always had great after sales service ever since that time. The scripts are excellent and very intuitive to use. Any problems I have ever had have been fixed within 24 hours. If all the companies I deal with were like this one I would have no complaints.
These guys and continually on the ball and update scripts taking into account suggestions from their clients.
I have just purchased their Newsletter script - how easy is this to use. Importing clients is a breeze and setting up your newsletters couldn't be easier. Also a very simple process to limit the number of newsletters per hour so as not to upset your ISP. Great script and so cheap.

walters30
3/25/15

I use many different PHPJabbers-scripts for years successfully and I like the scripts.
The scripts are easy to implement in websites and can be easily adapted to the layout of the website.
As a small web-agency I work mainly for SME companies that usually have only small budget for their website. Thanks to the reasonable prices of PHPJabbers-scripts I can also fulfill the desires of this customer segment.
Sometimes I have special requests in form of additional features, then this extra wishes are done well and quickly and inexpensively! This is very, very rarely ...!
If I have questions about the script or desired changes, then I have a competent contact with the support. I have already written to the support at any day- or night-time and have got an answer always (!!!) in a very short time (!!!). Also this benefit you will find very, very rarely ...!
My clients and I are very happy with PHPJabbers and can only recommend this company with these scripts...!
Many thanks and keep up your great service!

iainb1
2/3/15

Agree with a few others about this company. PHP JABBERS is a complete waste of space and anyone can do better by downloading a free copy of WordPress and some free plug-ins also
0 / 10

jeffe395
12/8/14

PHPjabbers have some of the best scripts on the market. I have been using some of their scripts and they all do what they says. Nothing is ever too complicated with them.

Anyway, if you need a script packed with many features, look everywhere else. For me a simple software solution needs to be cut loose of necessary features. Only a few companies nowadays can make off-the-shelf software solution that are not too complicated and full of unwanted features. And such a software is very expensive. I personally prefer PHPjabbers for my script needs. Their scripts are always greatly simple, straightforward and affordable.

muratb2
11/24/14

Hi,Just felt need to drop you a line and express my appreciation, Many Thanks to all team for the nice professional approach in terms of support they provide.

I am planning to purchase some other produtcs of them.

Murat

ab2305
9/24/14

Good support and software. I have nothing to complain. I purchased a few scripts from the site. I had to have one of them customized, so I asked the staff to do it for me. Their prices are competitive and the support is good.
Overall, I am very satisfied and would work with these guys again in future.

Tip for consumers: Be aware of the additional costs if you need a script customized by them.

micks12
7/25/14

I purchased the Booking Calendar script which takes online payment via paypal and credit cards etc - which on its own, is already a great script that works extremely well and represents good value for money (compared to some of the estimates I received from odesk). But the service was also 2nd to none.
Installation was just a couple of clicks which required no knowledge and out-of-the-box it has many tweaks that you can implement to suit your purpose.
I contacted them for a couple of additional modifications to the script and daily I had replies from a knowledgeable guy called Kosta.
For anyone thinking about purchasing - do it - if you find a script cheaper elsewhere it is probably stolen!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PHPJabbers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/27/16
Add your answer
5/13/16
Answer
veselins1
A: Gary, we already replied to your ticket explaining that the delay was caused due to the fact that for the last 3 days you did not reply to our question and you also sent wrong login details for your server! Anyway, as discussed in the support ticket everything is all set now. Please, use the support ticket to communicate with us, that's the fastest possible way!
5/13/16