US Government’s NSF

PetCareChoice reviews

Tel: 1-800-491-8916

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

I ordered what I thought was Frontline Plus Orange. The photo was of Frontline Plus Orange and the description is Frontline Plus Orange, but unless you read carefully, you don't realize that you are ordering Frontline Combo. This is a UK product that possibly has different quantity measurements of ingredients and fights different types of types of flea lines. The price was very low and I should have known better. I'm headed to my vet to buy the real stuff today and will be sending this back and/or reporting to my credit card company as fraudulent advertising and deceptive marketing.

I had a very good experience with this merchant. I was not ordering Rx meds like many of the bad reviewers were. I ordered a 6-pack of large bags of Greenies Pill Pockets. PetCareChoice had THE best price I could find, the shipment came in a timely fashion with no problems. And as a bonus, they gave me a $10 credit to my account for referring them to a friend who needed Pill Pockets as well.

Screw this company, they are a rip-off...ordered May 11th 2011 as of July 15th 2011 still have not received any orders. The customer service reps sound like they are on drugs themselves. WASTE OF TIME MONEY AND WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL END UP SHIPPING TO YOU. I AM SCARED TO EVEN GIVE MY DOG THE MEDICINE ONCE IT ARRIVES.

Horrible customer service.
Flea product did not work at all. The box looked cheap and damaged. Shipping took a very long time.
I was not able to receive my money back or even speak to a supervisor after calling multiple times.
Don't ever buy from this company.

WARNING TO ALL USERS I used this site twice, nothing wrong with the orders or shipment. However___ my credit card number was stolen twice-each time within a month of my order and the money was used to buy plane tickets from India. Either this site is not secure or they are pirating credit card info.

First, I ordered some Rimadyl for my pooch and sent them the script. They charged my card immediately. After a week, I asked them where my RX was, and they said that there was a problem with the script.
I asked them to cancel the order and credit my charge card, neither of which they've done. That was over a week ago.
I will NEVER use them again, and recommend that you save your time/money!

I had been very satisfied with PetCareChoice ...until this most recent order.

A few days after placing the order, I got a call/mesage from their customer service department telling me there was a 'discrepancy in my order' and to call back. When I called back, they said they had not received my vet's Rx.

I wrote my vet who said he was pretty sure they had faxed it but would re-fax the Rx. I called today, 3 days after having had my vet re-fax the Rx. They told me they still had not received the Rx. I told them that was pretty unlikely since I corresponded directly with my vet on who was going to have the Rx resent.

Then, the confessed 1) they were delayed (days!) in processing Rx faxes, and 2) that customer service had been calling customers advising them that they had not received prescriptions, not knowing the fax processing department was days ( 3+ days!) behind.

So, I had the hassle of getting my vet to resend the Rx, pretty well accusing him and his staff of not sending it the first time, and he wastes his time resending it.

This is not a company I will do business with anymore. They may be a little cheaper on meds, but this kind of shilly-shally is not worth a few bucks.

Not recommended.

Great prices with service that is endlessly awesome.

I ordered Revolution for my cat almost about 2 months ago. Expecting that the product may be coming from overseas, I waited for 4 weeks before I first contacted them. The customer service rep sounded decent and told me that I hadn't provided them the prescription and so they were unable to ship. Although it was their responsibility to let me know when I ordered that I had to fax them a prescription, I still accepted the fact that "I" should have known better and taken the initiative to ask ""them"" if this order required a prescription. I provided them with my vet's phone, fax, and email during the conversation and then they said that they would contact me as soon as they receive the information and the product would be shipped.

A customer rep did email me saying my order was shipped, and they also did leave a courtesy voice mail saying that they had received the prescription. However, it has been 3 weeks since then and I still have not received the order. My cat is overdue for this medication and if the order doesn't arrive by mid next week, I will have to bring him to his vet.

I liked the Australian company I used to order from before they went out of business.

Absolutely the most wonderful service, friendly and efficient crew, and the lowest price around for pet medication. Best prices for FrontLine for my dogs!

I am very satisfied with the service of My orders are processed promptly and arrived in less time that I expected.

This is a terrible company. I ordered a medication for my dog, and the shipment got delayed several times. It was me who had to call them and to learn that the shipment to them will be again delayed by a week. Then they say it takes them 2-3 weeks to deliver it to you, if you can believe it.
After more than a month of waiting and being put off again and again, I canceled the order. They delivery is more than two months from the time of order, if one is lucky.
The only good thing is that you can call them. But they never bother to inform you of repeated delays.

I have been using for a few years now. I love the site because I am a single mom who can't afford very much. But me and my kids love our dog Milo and don't want to let him get sick. We needed flea medication and we ordered the product with them. It took about 2 weeks to arrive but we were extremely happy with the results and their customer service reps. called to inform us of the delivery! I suggest it to anyone - and I am really shocked at the negative reviews...everyone I know who uses it loves it!!

I ordered from this site and had to email them days later when I did not get a shipment confirmation. They said my vet denied the request. After days of back and forth, it was determined that the problem was my vet couldn't approve a year of refills. The medication only allows 6 months. The company should have known this and they should have contacted me immediately when my vet denied it. Once it was approved it still took over a week to get to me, making it 2 weeks altogether. Totally unacceptable. They told me it would be easy next time since I have refills. So, I ordered again 2 weeks ago. Once again, I did not get a shipment notification so a few days after I placed the order, I emailed them. A day or two after that, I received an email saying the med was back ordered. They advised that I call and change my order from the chewable to the caplet, which was in stock. I did this immediately. I had to call a few days after that b/c once again, no word from them - i was told it would ship out 42-48 hours after that. It wasn't and when I called, they told me that the caplets were also out of stock. Why could they not have told me? Why do I have to keep calling them and holding them accountable to do their job? I don't know. But this company doesn't give a crap and I canceled my order and will NEVER order from them again. It was a hassle and unprofessional.

Despite the many bad reviews I've read about Petcarechoice, this website has maintain to be the best on my list in terms of pet medication, service and delivery, can never find anything I can complain about...

I had a great experience with!! I have been using this site for years as well my family uses it too!! This site was recommended by my vet who knew that i was looking for cheaper more affordable pet meds. delivered my products on time, and correctly! I have no problems with them at all. I highly recommend them.

I ordered advantage multi over a month ago and still have not received, customer service seriously disappointing, DO NOT USE, the cheap costs are deceiving!!

I ordered Rimadyl for my dog on March 18th, I'm still waiting. Had to go to vet and purchase some while waiting. Now the excuses have started, first it was a computer error on my address, then it was processing, now it's on to what seems to be the standard "customs problem". I have given up and filed a dispute with my credit card.

Ordered Sentinel for my dog and they sent me what they claim is the European version of the medicine. They never contacted me to confirm whether this way okay. When i called to question the item they sent they told me that i could only return it to their pharmacy overseas and i had to pay for the shipping. Horrible place to do business. Stay away!

I have been ordering pet medicine from for 3 years now. I have never had even one problem with anything they have sent me. I also highly recommend them to others because of their great service and their easy to use website. And, they are able to offer a number of generic medication before they become available in the USA. Delivery took longer than usual for my past order though.

Pharmacy works fine for me. Generic medication doesn't bother me as long as it works. 2 thumbs for this company. thank you for providing low prices but quality products.

Nothing beats friendly and helpful customer service, not to mention fast delivery and big savings! Great job guys!!!

I ordered "Revolution" for my cat through this company because I could avoid having to get a prescription from my vet and because they were less expensive. I ordered on 1-7-11, recieved an email that the product "had shipped" on the same day.

January, 07, 2011

Your order number is : 1992336
Your shipping number is : 4706136
The following item(s) that have been shipped:
1 Revolution (Monthly)

* Please allow up to 8-12 business days for your package delivery.

As of today, 2-10-11, I have yet to receive anything. I emailed customer service 2 weeks ago. No response. A google search on this company reveals MANY unsatisfied customers. I would avoid shopping with this company.

People of PetCareChoice has been truly helpful in every situation. They deliver on time and sends out E-mail notifications informing me that my order was already sent out. Excellent job!

Good stuff!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PetCareChoice staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 6/4/12
A: I am still awaiting my dog's medication ..Advantage Multi (II) paid on 28 Mar. How much longer do I need to wait? Answer pls. Should I proceed further?
on 4/10/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the PetCareChoice staff and other customers.