Review of PetAmberAlert

Tel: 877-875-7387
help@petamberalert.com

nancyq6
2/12/15

I did not lose my dog but I found a lost dog and reported him to amber pet alert and they helped find the owner in just a few days.

tenillej
11/20/16

They are a great service to help you find your pet

nancyv41
11/26/16

I understand that they are very good and have received wonderful results. I hope they can help me find Mr.Kitty. He has been missing for 3 weeks. I've been searching and praying for God's protection over him and a safe return home.

denisea12
5/6/15

The best site in the world!!!!!!!!Because of you I found my Rusty after 3 long horrible days. You are awesome and I cannot praise this enough. Xo

cariea
11/15/16

Hopeful they can help find my dog!

patr4491
7/25/17

A bussiness that reunites you with your fur baby, it doesn't get any better than that!!!! There is nothing that compares to the loss of a beloved pet, this company helps you!!!

maritzam1
9/10/15

After an emotional 72-hour search, Howie has been FOUND!!!! Thanks to an anonymous tip via PetAmberAlert, we located him with the help of the Police Department. He was being held in a less than desirable area under suspicious circumstances. I have to admit I was a skeptic. You have to be patient and let the process play out, but PetAmberAlert really came through for us. Its worth every penny!

racheln25
11/19/16

Very helpful getting my pets information out for people to see!

laureet
11/19/16

I will leave the best god damn review if this works.

valeriek6
11/1/14

Thank you so very much! PetAmberAlert.com really was the key! The young lady that found our Roxy curled up under a bush to get warm took her to an animal clinic and there she was on a PetAmberAlert poster! She was somehow clear across town. Not where we were looking. But your poster was the key to getting her home after 5 days lost. I have posted this key about PetAmberAlert.com on my Facebook page so everyone will know. Way to go!!

ruthied2
11/26/16

I think this a awesome site and great to help find your lost pets. It's quick and easy. Recommend to everyone !

ashleyb172
11/27/16

Very helpful website and very easy to use

jend34
11/24/16

Very easy to post a pet amber alert.

kyndalg
11/22/16

I loved this whole process makes you feel like there hope and that they are really trying to find your baby

wendyc71
11/17/16

The convenience of having multiple businesses alerted really put me at ease

cocob7
11/16/16

Pet amber alert is fan freakin tastic. It's like summer in a bowl, or the first cut in a fresh piece of construction paper. I love pet amber alert

jonathanc81
11/20/16

Great service

michellec165
11/17/16

Helping me and my family at a desperate time in our lives.

amandaw96
11/25/16

samd124
5/8/17

I am beyond grateful for petamberalert for raising awareness of my missing pet. He is now home safe and sound and I couldn't be happier. My heart is overflowing with so much joy!

tanyag27
11/22/16

They make you feel important and like they are really trying to find your baby so helpful

marilynb30
10/31/15

Our newly adopted bichon (a puppymill survivor) escaped from our fenced yard. We were in a full blown panic. A neighbor suggested this service and we are so very thankful we used it.
Our dog was returned to us by caring folks this evening....less than 24hrs later. PetAmberAlert is well worth the money. Don't hesitate to use it.
Marilyn Briner
Ballwin, MO

cortneyh3
8/13/15

I was dog sitting my mom's dog and she escaped. She was unfamiliar with my neighborhood and couldn't find her way home. After a few days of searching, placing a Craigslist ad, posting 70 flyers around the neighborhood, posting on lost dog sites online, checking local pounds and animal control, and talking to about 30-40 neighbors, we did a PetAmberAlert. Fax notifications of flyers went out to 25 pet businesses and automated calls to 250 surrounding neighbors with information about her. A guy submitted his contact info through PetAmberAlert as having information. I called him and he said he saw her going into an adjacent neighborhood where I didn't think she would be because the few other tips I got said she was in my neighborhood. So I went and drove around the adjacent neighborhood while calling her name and stopped to post about 20 flyers. Later we received a call from a guy who saw the flyers. She was cuddled up in a ball in a corner next to his house and had been there for a few days. We would never have thought to look there and would not have have found her had it not been for PetAmberAlert's notifications! :-)

kimk27
11/6/14

MUCH more than I expected. The flyers that were faxed had been hung up all over town, and one of the vet offices even hung them on telephone poles. Many friends and neighbors received the calls, and even strangers called me to let me know they were searching based on the Amber Alert call. I was out of town when Luke disappeared from a boarding facility, and the service helped me coordinate the search effort when I couldn't do it on foot myself.

erick296
10/28/15

And this website helped him a whole lot. I remember he was so heartbroken when it happened, understandably so. But with the help of these guys those two are now reunited!

Helpful answer

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the PetAmberAlert staff and other customers.

PetAmberAlert?