Review of PetAmberAlert

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

helend18
5/27/14

I wish I had known about this website when I lost my cat. It is such a stressful thing looking for a lost cat and knowing they have the resources to help find a cat is so amazing.

patriciad36
3/20/14

My friend used amberpet alert and it did help her find her lost dog. In the end it was a neighbor who found the dog but amber alert was also very helpful througout the process.

lisaf65
1/4/15

The best thing to do is always get your pet with a GPS collar or microchip them so if they are found people know who to go to. If you do not do that and you lose your pet then amber alert is a good option.

yvonnem42
11/19/16

Easy registration. Hope to find my dog soon.

nelixanderp
11/23/16

Very helpful and completely easy to use!!

evetteb2
11/23/16

This site was recommended by someone in the neighborhood and it was super easy to fill out the information.

crystalr32
11/24/16

I am happy someone thought of a website like this. Glad people care to help people who have lost their animals.

cindyb106
11/15/16

This website made things easy then any others plus it has many affortable and awesome options .

jenniferc60
7/24/14

They were a great service. Provided me with all information I needed. The online chat rep was always helpful. I received my alerts promptly and started to receive calls from neighbors and businesses immediately.

mandeea
11/20/16

The only permanent alert site that has the free listing option hope it works to locate my Louie also very easy to use

sondraf1
11/24/16

Very Easy, awesome website to help find your pets! I'm optimistic for my safe cat return.

janelr1
11/24/16

This site is great for finding your lost pet. They offer a range of options to help you find your missing dog or cat, and some free options as well. I highly recommend it, it's incredibly easy to use and they really seem to care.

stephanief20
3/11/15

We were searching for about 4 days for our lost dog. We had been calling and looking and then I came across the ad for PetAmberAlert. I decided it was worth the try. We signed up and they helped us locate her the next day !!! We got a phone call from someone who had her and did not know who she belonged to until they saw the PetAmberAlert fax that was sent out.

jennifert117
11/24/16

I have a friend that used pet amber alert and was reunited with their dog. I am currently using them to find our missing bird. They help reunite alot of pets

charless155
11/20/16

I feel like this will really help and provide hope

catr63
11/26/16

I liked how uncomplicated the application process was. Although my mobile device didn't allow me to post a picture, they made me glad I had the option of emailing a photo.

mistyf6
11/27/16

Learned about this site by my local humane society so I hope it works in bringing my furbaby home she has been missing a week and I am worried sick.

kimr101
1/25/17

So far so good. Any service that potentially provides help in finding your lost pet is well appreciated.

danif6
11/27/16

Lots of people covered in alert

addisenk
11/25/16

We lost are dog a couple days ago my family and I are so worried about are dog! The dog name is Finn and big German shorthair he black and white and lost in Spirit Lake, Iowa 30th Street 1209. Please all of you reading this please help find are dog! 7123302924 or 7123391837

annr51
12/1/16

During a stressful time it was very quick and easy to enter the required info

elliotth16
11/27/16

i just now filled out the report for my lost pet. i hope this works. Thanks

niab4
11/21/16

I lost my dog, and need him back. I found this site and I think it will help me get him back.

zackb33
11/20/16

I'm trusting PetAmberAlert.com to find our dogs. Hopefully it works.

hamisha
11/25/16

I am missing my pet so I am uncertain of this site's effectiveness. I just want to find my dog.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PetAmberAlert staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Mack L.
on 4/17/15
Answer
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the PetAmberAlert staff and other customers.

PetAmberAlert?