Review of PerfectTux.com

Tel: 6613882406
customerservice@perfecttux.com

karenh194
1/24/17

My granddaughter loves it and so cute on. Yes, granddaughter, ha! We are going on a cruise and this is her formal wear.

cherylw53
4/25/17

We were looking for tuxes for my two grandsons. These fit just as expected. They are PERFECT! I would definitely use your company again. Thank you thank you.

suzannek18
10/4/16

The product I ordered arrived quickly and it was exactly what my son wanted, a gold bow tie!! Thanks for the excellence service and product!

tiffanyt28
8/13/16

PerfectTux went above and beyond to ship my order (to an island no less!) incredibly fast for a last minute event. The quality of the shirt was perfect. Thanks again!

asangwuai
4/3/17

I'm very happy with my new dress shirts, a lovely present from my wife. I find it very hard to find shirts that fit my long slender body type at an affordable price. PerfectTux was able to both supply me with shirts that fit me nicely and at a very affordable price. Much appreciated!

steveng96
12/28/16

My item shipped fast and looked just as described! It was true to color and size! Would definitely recommend this site, I will be ordering again!!!

blakel12
Blake L.
4/4/17

My experience with Perfecttux.com has been exceptional so far. I will be purchasing tuxedos for my groomsmen in the coming months and it is great to know I will be treated well and receive great service. Thank you for the awesome experience!

tecalic
5/22/17

Customer service fast response about changing my order once it was placed within 24-hours. I also received the order in a fast turn-around after making the change to the order. I greatly appreciate the smooth and rapid ordering experience.

adamc84
3/30/16

The website was easy to use, which made finding the tux I wanted simple. The customer service was great!!. They helped with my questions and their response time was fast. The tux came exactly as advertised and it looks very professional. I would definitely recommend PerfectTux.com to family and friends.

kiml129
4/17/17

I was extremely satisfied it the items I purchased. The customer service was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will do business with them again !!!!!

johnh638
12/28/16

Twenty years ago I found a set of treble clef tux studs to wear with my conductor's while tie and tails. I broke one of them and various attempts at repair failed. A lengthy search brought me here. I was elated. They arrived PROMPTLY. Service was courteous. My experience was 100% positive. Without reservation I recommend.

susanb241
1/25/17

I ordered a tie to compliment the dress I'm wearing to be married in. The tie color was exactly as the picture showed . Fast shipping and the price was great. Very happy would would buy from them again and highly recommend them.

irenes55
5/22/17

Placed the order and within the timeframe for delivery the packages were delivered. The items looked as great as the picture online. I called and received superior customer service. The person I spoke with was so nice and looked up my item and gave me all the information I requested and more.

judithd16
6/14/16

After receiving my husbands shirt, we realized it was too large. He was not a Large. K of C 4th degree coming up at week end, I never thought we'd get the smaller shirt in time. Don't know how they did it, but we did receive the shirt, it is perfect size, lightweight to go under a tux, well made and great. Our son tried the first shirt and it fit! So, no returns. The customer service we received from this PerfectTux company was unprecedented! My highest compliments. Thank you. p.s. They were perfect for the occasion and comfortable under the tux.

stevenp91
2/3/17

When my son told me he needed an indigo blue suit for his wedding I figured no way we'd find one. Searching traditional brick and mortar stores proved fruitless. In desperation I went to the web and saw many pot reviews. Finally I came across PerfectTux. They had what we were looking for at a great price. At this point I figured why not ? I need something, so I went ahead and ordered. To my great surprise, it was promptly shipped, it is a great suit exactly what we were looking for. Could not be happier. Thanks

realbar
11/5/16

I bought a suit for my husky grandson and a tux for my son. The order arrived on time. I was so relived since the wedding was only 4 weeks away. The kids got lots of complements.

dawnp33
5/26/16

Thanks for being a high quality, lower cost alternative for my sophomore son to take his junior friend to her prom in style. I thought that Amazon marketplace would be my best option for a tuxedo shirt and bow tie, but you beat them out in all the ways that count, options, availability, price and delivery.
I would definitely recommend you to others.

susieq6
5/22/17

I wanted hot pink pocket squares for my husband and son for a wedding. I found perfect ones from PerfectTux.com. I received them quickly and they are just the right shade of pink.

beatricem10
3/19/17

I ordered an ivory dinner jacket with a 10% discount and free shipping, unfortunately, it was the wrong size. I called PerfectTux and talked to Steve.I explained the size did not fit and I want an exchange. He was friendly and professional and helped quickly process the return and shipped the size I requested the same day. The jacket was very good quality and a great price. He was very knowledgeable at all questions I had. I am telling people if they need a tux order from PerfectTux,
Thanks Steve for making my experience rewarding. If ever I need anything pertaining to a tux. You will be the first I contact.

karenv37
3/19/17

I purchased 2 slim fit suits for my young boys 8 and 91/2 and they were perfect! The color, the fit, the quality and timing of delivery was all great. Would definitely recommend this company.

anicetol
11/10/16

My son loved his tux!!!! He felt real cool & suave!!!
Thank u also for the great speedy response.

anitah32
5/1/17

My order came iN fast. I also order a pair if shoes and customer service told me they didnt have them in my size for the color I wanted. They went above and beyond and found them in the warehouse. I would recommend them to others.

jocelyns9
5/3/17

Unfortunately Perfect Tux sold out of the tux I ordered however, the customer service person, Steve, was apologetic and conveniently provided me a similar tux at the same price. The rest of the items I ordered have been shipped in less than 24 hours which I am very impressed about. So far I haven't seen the items however just based on professionalism and promptness I would recommend Perfect Tux to anyone!!!

chrisl231
5/22/17

I ordered two navy boys tuxedos for my wedding. The quality was exceptional. The package arrived quickly and everything fit perfectly. Very pleased with the customer service rep Steve. He was phenomenal.

susanas8
1/3/17

Our 3 year-old son's ring bearer tux rental was a little over $240!!! I was not going to pay that, so last minute I got online hoping to find something comparable. I found something so much better at PerfectTux.com! I was very hesitant about making the purchase and sharing my personal information for payment and shipping because I had never heard of this place. I am so thankful I did! We ordered the suit 2 days before the wedding and paid extra to have it shipped in time. The cost of the beautiful 5-piece suit and extra shipping still came out to less than half the price of the tuxedo (we also get to keep the suit). The wedding pictures are beautiful! It looked and felt like an elegant, well-made suit. I will definitely use PerfectTux.com again. Thank you for helping us with this extra special event!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PerfectTux.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/23/16
on 4/19/17
on 2/21/17
on 1/16/17
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the PerfectTux.com staff and other customers.

PerfectTux.com?