OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johnc695
3/12/17

We had front row/centre tickets - literally feet away. He held my hand 3 times! Whoever said money can't buy happiness has not used onlineticketexpress.com !!

dianes159
3/11/17

Booked tickets easily without any fuss. Tickets arrived within the week. What more can I say, brilliant service without any fuss?

mtlos
3/6/17

This was the first time that i have ordered from Online Ticket Express. the Tickets arrived within two days. We had good seats and there were no problems

tikiol1
3/4/17

I received my tickets in no time at all. Was kept up to date on when they would be arriving. All round great service. Would definitely use again.

markcgillenw
1/21/17

Fantastic service through out.slightly disappointed with seats would have liked to have been nearer the front for the price we paid.But would happily purchase tickets again.

juliobherr
1/19/17

very easy to deal with and excellent seats and location. first time i have used them and will use again. highly recommended.

angelaham
1/18/17

So helpful with all of my questions, the tickets were bought at 6 pm and came the next morning; very impressive and efficient. Next time i buy tickets for a concert i will defiantly hit Online Ticket Express!

michealg11
1/15/17

I have ordered Prince tickets on 5 different occasions over the last month, and every ticket has been sent to the exact location requested, and on time.

shannonl52
1/4/17

Tickets received promptly and as advertised on web site brill seats no worries about using them again

broo592
1/4/17

Thank you Online Ticket Express for prompt service and great seats at the A1 and enjoyed the match .
Would use you again.

justinb120
12/29/16

Just a quick thank you for making the tickets I bought so easy to find! Will definitely use your service again.

johnr408
12/10/16

Excellent gig and seats Price of tickets great value .OnlineTicketExpress always good value.

kevinb191
12/8/16

OnlineTicketExpress . Great seats fab nou camp and wonderful stadium . Took ages to exit the car park .

michaels528
12/8/16

Tickets came safely and quickly. Very good seats and OnlineTicketExpress were great.

stepheg
12/8/16

Great afternoon out. Staff friendly & helpful. Very educational for 9yr old son who had great fun.

deenaw1
12/8/16

I ordered tickets for EPL . I received tickets very fast. The tickets were with good price. I am happy...

jamed3
12/8/16

This is a great online ticket agency and I really really love using this site to buy all of my tickets.

josepha83
12/6/16

I reserved a ticket for Barcelona match . Arrived safe and at time. Bit expensive, but great service.

garyg82
12/6/16

Never been to a live concert before but from buying tickets to the concert it was amazing great night thanks

glerose
12/5/16

Being right at the front was amazing. Great night and even tho the tickets were expensive, well worth it!!!

kristenv2
12/1/16

Looked on the map and picked our seats. East to navigate a page. Tickets were delivered really quick .

scott2091
12/1/16

Amazing! I was looking for tickets for so long and there were all sold out! The corporation, the service and of course the concert were all amazing! Thank you so so much! I will definitely choose you again !

michaeljperezp
10/19/16

Chose my seats quickly - the prices were easily identifiable. The tickets arrived quickly and even though I was unsure about e-tickets, the FAQ section allayed my fears - a great concert enjoyed! 5 stars all round!

allensf
10/19/16

OnlineTicketExpress was really easy to use, i found the tickets i wanted in seconds, they arrived in plenty of time as as described and i had an awesome night, thanks OnlineTicketExpress

marjoriep1
10/18/16

We bought tickets to an match with's was sold out and had no experience about OnlineTicketExpress ! before. Tickets arrived and they were authentic.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question