OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959

josephj74
11/9/17

Super easy check out! Did it in 10 mins and helps that they offer papal checkout! Got my tickets within seconds with instant download!!

weloves
11/9/17

My experience was all great. don't have any text toMy expertise was all smart. i do not like paying most for tickets however they're a present. I hope that it's worthwhile however that's not your issue

josephc192
10/22/17

Thank you, I was very impressed and pleased with the phone ordering service I received. I will continue to use Online Ticket Express Seats for future match.
Again, thanks.

bradfordf5
10/21/17

They are cool and kind and easy to deal with id def refer them and yeah idk what else to say hahahaha

troydch
10/13/17

The match was absolutely amazing. The whole experience was surreal, everything was perfect!!! Thanks Online Ticket Express

robertt195
9/28/17

Excellent seats for the price I paid. Price was under face value of tickets.

would use Online Ticket Express again

mariam456
9/26/17

Front row seat at a very good price. My daughter could not beleive she was just feet away from her idols.Will definately use you again.

deborahj42
9/16/17

Excellent website to buy and obtain tickets, amazing tickets and seat availablity. Would ask all my friends and family to use this website.

bettec2
8/23/17

Booking went relatively smoothly, tickets were delivered on time.

I got a lot of advertisement about other events for which tickets can be purchased through this service.

markc306
8/17/17

Excellent service from Online Ticket Express, tickets arrived earlier than I expected, easy to use. Quite a large booking fee though.

charless208
8/17/17

Found the website easy to use and when I spoke to customer services they were very helpful. Tickets arrived on time and yes I paid a premium, but it depends how much you want to go to the event

davp
7/8/17

Easy to find tickets and to purchase. Nothing out of the ordinary and did the job hassle free. No excess fees and overall prices were comparable if not better than other similar sites.

johnde2
5/22/17

First Class seats as mentioned when I originally booked,would use Online Ticket Express again. Thanks for this tickets site .

gerirald
5/11/17

t was easy to access information and do payment. Really like it.

I will recommend to those who want to book tickets in this site. Thanks Online
Ticket Express

margaretas2
5/11/17

Fabulous seats and arrived when they should have - well done Online Ticket Express tickets!!

sound system in the Albert Hall not great, but seats superb and def recommend Online Ticket Express!!

sethba
4/25/17

No issues to report concerning our booking.
Maybe needs a few less adverts.I will use this service again.

hildaa6
4/25/17

Bought two tickets in Oct 16 for Real Madrid and Barcelona paid Eur 1,004 was advised that the tickets will arrive at 5pm on 23/04, they never arrived and I'm still waiting for the refunds. I flew to Madrid from Australia and they managed to ruin my holiday. DON"T EVER USE THIS COMPANY, THEY'RE THIEVES

asiap1
4/23/17

Never buy anything from this company!! We bought 2 tickets for our parents on f.c
barcelona vs. real madrid (23.04.2017) 8 months before the event. Parents were in Madrid at 2 days before the event ( because of flights from Poland ) and they got information that they won't get their tickets at 5pm on game day!!!

craigb74
4/20/17

The booking process on line was very easy to complete. My ticket was posted the next day and was exactly as advertised. I would not hesitate to use OnlineTicketExpress tickets again or to recommend them.

candlec
3/31/17

This site is SUPER fast if you want to think you are paying one price and end up paying another. Bought tickets for "$70/each" NO SERVICE FEE WAS POSTED, THEY GAVE ME NO TOTAL. Then I found out I paid $190.20 for TWO tickets.
I didn't realize this site was not the venue's site because that is what I had googled.
They have a "100% satisfaction guarantee" and yet all prices are final.
I found out I could have purchased almost the exact same tickets for $15/each and even if they would have charged me $60 for a service fee it would still be $100.00 less than this POS site.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE
check out any other ticket site first!!
They refused to cancel my purchase.

ashleyrob
3/30/17

Really pleased with the seats allocated, was exactly where described. Will definitely use them again as always have good availability.

elmercam
3/30/17

First time using these folks and found it easy, better value than other sites and tickets arrived very quickly! All good and very happy, Recommended! Thanks!!

paurh
3/29/17

Fantastic Concert, great service and prompt delivery and most of all replied to my email within 10 mins.
I would use this company again.

guillermint
3/29/17

Buying tickets from Online Ticket Express was so easy polite and efficient service would use this company again

johnc695
3/12/17

We had front row/centre tickets - literally feet away. He held my hand 3 times! Whoever said money can't buy happiness has not used onlineticketexpress.com !!

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress