US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

alinep1
8/15/16

I bought tickets form OnlineTicketExpress. Good seats, good service and a great show. No problems at all. I would be happy to use OnlineTicketExpress.com In again.

thomasa71
7/31/16

I found Very Fast and Good Customer Service from onlineticketexpress.com when i was dealing with this company.They are very much professional with their service.I got my tickets at my hotel room and on the promised date of delivery.I found their ticket booking system is easier than any other sites and they are very responsive. They provided me the ticket before three days of the match kicked off. After experiencing with their service

donnib
7/31/16

Easy service and very easy checking system to find out when tickets were likely to arrive. I thought the booking fee was extremely high but decided to go with it anyway for the security offered. Would use OnlineTicketExpress again but only if it was impossible to get tickets from the original source due to the booking fee attached.

davido89
7/26/16

Got last minute tickets here and was worried about doing it this way. Not a problem though! Quick, efficient and was a bargain.

craigh78
7/26/16

We booked Epl as i wasn't quick enough to buy direct. We had no problem OnlineTicketExpress ticket email arrived in plenty of time. We would use them again.

mabad1
7/25/16

I recently purchased from OnlineTicketExpress Seats and to be honest, was a little worried due to some reviews I have read, but I'm glad I still purchased from them ! I placed my order over the phone and it only took about 5 minutes and I received my tickets about 2 minutes afterwards. Everything was smooth sailing when I arrived and had a blast at the game!!

debrat20
7/22/16

I compared many musical ticket providers, OnlineTicketExpress was one of the cheapest and also provided for free the service of picking up the ticket at the venue. Thanks for a smooth, easy operation in booking my Wicked ticket.

jamesem
6/30/16

I was very satisfied with the price and I was amazed on how quick my purchase was processed it how quick I got the tickets. The event was awesome my girlfriend and I had a great time and I am sure I will be buying future tickets from this site. Thank you

helens108
6/29/16

I had no problems, I put the wrong email address in when ordering my tickets and had no problem getting this corrected. Customer service was great .

anniej11
6/25/16

OnlineTicketExpress is by far the best online source for football tickets.they are trustworthy and have provided me with great seats.

kennethm66
6/25/16

I had never ordered tickets through OnlineTicketExpress . The tickets were delivered to a secure location since I was not home during the delivery attempts, and there were no problems with anything!

karenrstrib
6/23/16

I have bought several tickets on line from this site. They always have seats to venues that are sold out and the prices are great! I would highly recommend this site to my fiends!

albert1110
6/21/16

I great thank to the service of an advisor who got me fantastic tickets for Arsenal. I had a wonderful time. Looking forward to next time. I would recommend them to anybody if you are looking for good service and great tickets for Premiership football.

kristindb
6/16/16

After a big mix up with purchasing tickets I had someone help me majorly to get new tickets for a football game! OnlineTicketExpress.com was very easy and helpful website ! So happy my nephew and I can enjoy our game!

noka3
5/23/16

They are criminals.
Not reliable
No responsibility
No customer service

Ordered tickets with very high price and received the unbelievable lower ones, and no refund nor paying back the difference.

veraaricha
5/12/16

Fast effective and fully satisfied. I booked the tickets and they arrived in good time.
Our seats were really close and we had the most fantastic evening!!!
Will definitely use again!

renecdu
5/12/16

Bought tickets to a gig on this website after the tickets sold out and I was unable to find any anywhere else. Was worried at first that the tickets may take a while to get there but they were delivered only days after I initially ordered them, so quick! Very pleased and the gig was amazing, got right to the front and had so much fun, although I got very bruised in the crowd as to how wild they went!

enriquea12
5/11/16

Have used Get me In on more than one occasion and have never yet been let down(touch wood). Highly recommend and I would not hesitate to use this site again.

rudolpb
5/9/16

I was booking two ticket . Booking was easy and delivery quick. The seats were fantastic and the tickets arrived promptly with no issues. I would certainly use this service again.

mariara
5/7/16

Booked tickets in OnlineTicketExpress. Booking was easy and quick. The seats were fantastic and the tickets arrived promptly with no issues. I would certainly use this service again.

darlenee9
4/30/16

Me and my friends went to watch in gallery and we had a great night and I want to do it again next year .
We will order again...:)

amyrach
4/29/16

Bought 5 tickets for the Cubs game for a group of mine and the pricing was really cheap . There are some good deals on the site for Cubs games as pricing is lower than face value. Definitely check out OnlineTicketExpress.com.

glent7
4/22/16

I was order two tickets .I am very happy for their service . Their sale and found the process very easy.

davided4
4/15/16

I bought tickets from them not once nor twice but 4 times and each time they deliver!
They deliver on-time -great seats, good prices never had a problem in the past, they have great customer service staff.

Thank!

rafaella5
4/12/16

They fulfill their promise. Also, we got two excellent seats. Excellent service, at least by my experience. It will my first game this year;)

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question