Review of Onlinelabels

Tel: 1-888-575-2235
dave@onlinelabels.com

courtneym82
5/12/17

I ordered 2 size labels. I spent over 12 hours (no exaggeration) trying to line up the labels with the printer (using their template, using their program). I corresponded electronically with the customer service department who kept giving me the same (ineffective) solutions over and over. After wasting over 12 accumulated hours and over $40 on labels that have been rendered useless; I am now forced with the task of finding the labels I need with proper printing capabilities. I could always order them already printed from onlinelabels.com (ha! doubtful)

lucasg16
9/16/14

I needed waterproof labels for my liquid soap bottles. I needed something that my home printer could easily print on and where the ink would not run on the labels. The weather proof labels were perfect for this task. I placed my order on a Friday and by Monday I had my labels. Very fast processing and shipping. So the Onlinelabels.com is very best online service to the customers .

frankc1
6/7/12

WOW what a great site! I needed labels to create QR Code stickers, and these guys were fantastic. Best pricing around, fast efficient service. Prompt shipping with tracking and updates too! They'll even give you access to FREE design software for your label or sticker graphics if you need it. Highly recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the Onlinelabels staff and other customers.

Onlinelabels?