US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

traceys7

The frontline plus I always order does come from other countries but works well. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cliffh1
11/13/14

well, just like everybody else has said, been waiting way too long ( 2 weeks so far ) for a box of advantage. i buy stuff off ebay from china and get it way faster! my poor dogs are suffering. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

jm25
11/11/14

Worst service, takes forever, They charge delivery but the use regular mail that needs to go through customs. So nothing is guaranteed. Finally they use a brand name but ship generics. Not satisfied at all!

belindac
11/4/14

Product took much longer to deliver than PetMeds. I ordered Frontline Plus and the drops were like water, not at all like the ones I've purchased at Pet Stores or PetMeds. They definitely didn't work. Dogs and cats appeared to have more fleas than before I applied their product. Do not recommend this company to anyone.

kinag
5/29/12

I will never order from this site again they sent me frontline chioce instead of Frontline Plus I ordered...Dont accept the Choice it is a rip off. I returned the crap and I have not recieved the refund as of yet its been over a month...there website is gone and the phone # is busy all the time I think it is disconnected....go figure.....

pamelar4
5/2/12

Always a good site to purchase my pet's medications. Really good deals and their staff is so helpful even on a 24/7 operations. Keep it up!!!

lizzies
4/26/12

Really appreciate how okpet handles their customers over the phone, such helpful and friendly reps, makes me feel safe and secured with my order.

davids101
4/25/12

Ordered Frontline tick and flee for my dogs on March 27, 2012. Just received product today on 4-25-12. Called customer service, they can't tell you where the shipment
is for 24 to 48 hrs. Told them to cancel order, they flatly refused. Do yourself a
favor and go to your local pet store instead of waiting a month to receive your
product from the UK.

jend3
4/13/12

The website itself is bland and they don't offer very much. I ordered two boxes of advantage for dogs on march 28th & it's April 13th & still wasn't in the mail today. The pricing is decent, but the shipping is entirely to slow. I will not order from here again for that reason alone.

carloss10
4/5/12

I have been ordering my pet's medication from here for awhile now. Girls on the phone are always friendly and helpful, never had any medication errors, and delivery is always fairly quick.

traceys7
3/23/12

I have ordered from this web site for a few years now and the only problem I had was slow delivery. I love the savings and the products are effective. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and I am a dog groomer. The frontline plus I always order does come from other countries but works well. Very happy customer.

robe567
1/23/12

I ordered on December 23, 2011 and received a confirmation from OK Pet. Please also note, I paid via CC on this date also. Shipping was on 12/30 and now, 1/23/12, I am still waiting. Finally, I called the company to inquire. I was told that they would begin an investigation...and not immediately FedEx a new shipment to me. Put bluntly, customer care and service is horrendous at OK Pet. The surely deserve to go out of business. There are many options out there and this will not make the cut next time. Please do yourself a favor and don't order here. You will be delayed weeks and may never receive your order. In the meantime, your pets will suffer!

kathyr8
11/1/11

I don't know what all the whining is about. I have ordered Frontline for cats from OKPet for a couple years now and my cats are happy, healthy and have no fleas or ticks. What else is there to say? OKpet offers the same product at half the price and has all the desired results. Plus, the billing and shipping has never been a problem.

simonh8
10/27/11

I've seen negative reviews for this site okpet.com but still this company has proven to me excellence in service and promptness in delivery.

samanthab7
9/9/11

I have been very happy with the prices, quality of the pet products I order. Shipping is always fast and comes in a secured packaging.

jasmineh2
9/7/11

OKPet.com is a Canadian company and is basically an intermediary that orders your product AFTER you have placed the order. I learned this directly from a customer service representative when I called to see if I could get a tracking number for my order. They would NOT give me the tracking number. They do not consider the product late until 3 weeks have elapsed. I'm afraid the product is coming from China and will not be authentic.

michelleb24
8/5/11

I have used this site for the past 10 months and I am so happy I found such a great site!! For me I have not had any problems getting my dog's products in time. Maybe I am lucky - but their service has been great with me. My friend has been using this site for a few months now recently and she is pleased with the service too. If you can't afford the outrageous prices on pet meds visit this site, and you won't be upset :) :)

meredithf
8/4/11

Never thought I'd save so much on pet medications but I did with okpet. Great coupon discounts and superb customer service!

melissam8
7/25/11

Appreciate so much that I can now get quality pet medications at low prices. Keep providing fast deliver and promotional discount!!!

marks39
6/30/11

Haven't encountered any problems so far, fast delivery and excellent customer service!!!

deborahs6
6/27/11

Such helpful people and prices I can really go for. Best is that it's effective and delivery is fantastic!

ingridg
6/1/11

Pleasant experience ordering from okpet.com, each time I called in for my order the representatives are so friendly and helpful and they have given enormous discounts their customers. Really a good site!

wendyy1
5/11/11

Well so far I'm no impressed. I ordered my product back on April 27th and still no product. I wish I would've found this site before ordering as I don't think I would've placed an order. I called customer service today and they did say the product was coming from the UK. Once I receive I will compare the packaging but I think I'll return the product anyway and try to get a refund. I live out in the country and I don't want to take a chance of my dogs getting fleas or ticks.

mr43
4/14/11

Ordered over $100 worth of Frontline for my two dogs and am still waiting. They were quick to process the creditcard, but never respond to my emails. As to my phone calls, I get the same answer.... within 24-48 hours! It's been three weeks and flea and tick season is in full swing while we wait, and wait... and wait. Wish I had seen these comments before I ordered! Never, never again!

jordang1
4/7/11

In a short span of time, you guys have saved me so much in my pets medications. I have 9 cats and keeping them healthy means big bucks. Just wished I had found your website before. Thank you for low prices and effective medications, plus you have such wonderful people working for you, very friendly and helpful!!!

tatiannah
3/14/11

I have ordered many time and don't care if it comes from a different place other than the U.S. as long as it is effective and safe, not to mention that I always receive my order on time. Good going okpet!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Okpet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/18/11
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Okpet staff and other customers.

Okpet?