US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 554 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,519 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lizah3
12/22/14

disappointing Last year we ordered no problems this year awful and their customer services was no help at all. too bad

Tip for consumers: if you are in Canada even with an American mailbox it will not work.

scotd7
12/22/14

This company is a joke. Ordered 5 pairs of beats headphones for Christmas on December 1st. By the 13th order information said it was still processing so I called CS they said that there was a delay due to the items popularity and they could no longer guarantee shipping by Christmas. Are you kidding me? What legitimate company charges your card immediately and then you have to follow up with them to find out when and if it's ever going to be shipped. Had to cancel order and wait for a refund before Christmas shopping.

Tip for consumers: I see that they advertise on this page if you click on that box, good luck.

em4040
12/22/14

I have not received this order and it has been 3 weeks. Tracking info given is useless and there is not an update. Best I can gather is it took over 1 week for these to be shipped and then when shipped on the 10th day after order there is a USPS note of being shipped and then nothing else. Waiting patiently 10 more days and today I call customer service. CS rep reading script loud talking over me as I am seeking an explanation. Bottom line they encourage you to cancel the order and offer no incentive to do business with them ever again. From the delay in shipping from the manufacturer to using a hidden shipper that does not show activity on your tracking number and then passing the package off to the USPS enroute and items "lost". America can do much better than this.
NoMoreRack is a very lame 21st century vendor. Amazon, Best Buy, Kohls, are the real deal. Save yourself a headache and if you have had a problem do not expect anything by calling their CS, they rather you just cancel the order and suck it up as your loss.
NO MORE Nomorerack!!!!!

shawnf15
12/22/14

I order from here every year. Never had a problem untilThis year i had a problem. I called to inquire about a shipment and the customer service rep gave me someone elses shipping information. Probably just mistake. It was corrected within 24 hours. They were professional and I am overall satisfied with this company and will more than likely order again in the near future.

kristens18
12/22/14

DO NOT ORDER HERE. This company is a joke. I have to be honest. I was given the run around quite a few times and kept following up because KNOWING BEFORE HAND OF A CANCEL WAS NECESSARY. Instead I was told my item had shipped and would be here before Christmas Eve only to receive an email today with an "unable to be fulfilled." Disappointed beyond belief to have to search for a gift 2 days before Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it like the plague.

davidr126
12/21/14

I used the paypal link inside their checkout window to pay and payment was confirmed. Now, they tell me they cancelled my order because I didnt check out and have no receipt of funds. These people are crooked. BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: Go overstock.com instead

nicoles62
12/20/14

Seems like this is a common theme! I ordered 2 sheet sets and only one was delivered. Shipping company states one package. Nomorerack's delivery confirmation email states 2 packages were delivered. I have emailed and called - they refuse to credit me for the other sheet set and are "looking into things". This company is a scam. Had I been smarter and looked before purchasing, I would have seen the BBB grade of F. Wow- that's sad. My fault- just glad I didn't buy something more expensive from this sleazy company. Don't perpetuate this company's existence by buying from them! Shocked they're still in business. If they don't correct my purchase over the next two weeks I will file a BBB complaint too.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. You do indeed get what you paid for.

yvetter4
12/19/14

I returned a zeepad that I bought from nomorerack. ,within 1wk the turn on button fell out .I returned the item paying my own shipping their return dept keep saying it was never returned even though I have my USPS receipt of proof that my item was delivered and they refused to refund me . They are the grinch that stoked my Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Beware do not buy electronics from bomorerack.

edp12
12/19/14

Before ordering from nomorerack, check to see if the same item is offered somewhere else and if the charge is similar or not too far off, order from the other company. I have learned there is a 50/50 chance your item will be received or not received. Most company's do not charge your credit cards until the item is ready to ship but not through nomorerack. The moment you order is made, your credit card is charged. Therefore, the seller has no obligation to ship timely or at all. Suggestion: when making your very first order from nomorerack, order something small and be sure the items has no need by date. If you begin a relationship with nomorerack and order a high priced item first, you may be very disappointed and/or extremely angry.

lesliet15
12/19/14

I ordered a men's maroon shirt and got a women's black wind breaker. When I contacted customer service I was told to ship back the wrong item at my cost and they would credit the purchase on my credit card for only the amount of the shirt. They expected me to pay shipping for them to ship me something I didn't order and to ship it back to them. They lost me for a customer for that kind of nonsense. My experience with them over 2 years of ordering various things is pretty hit and miss on quality. Some things are okay, others quite cheap and not even Walmart quality

Tip for consumers: Stay away from any online seller who refuses to fix their own mistakes and expect their customer to pay the price of their error instead of themselves.

teriw3
12/18/14

I ordered a tablet for my son for Christmas last month and they took my money right away. But here it is almost Christmas and I have no tablet for under the tree. Also I tried to email them and I have not gotten a response yet. I have not had my money returned either. Now when I go under my account of order history it is completely blank. I can't believe this has happened. This happened 2 years ago also. Also don't bother buying the gift cards because you don't receive them either.

rochaller
12/18/14

DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK. THIEVES! UNPROFESSIONAL! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Tip for consumers: company is full of people who are trained only lie to their customers. they claim to have great customer service, FALSE. they dont know customer service basics. DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK.

jj132
12/18/14

Bought comforters from NoMoreRack. The original value was $120 but was on sale now for $29. when they arrived after 4 weeks, it was the cheapest quality comforter I have ever seen. So I got RMA from NoMoreRack to return. They told me that they will deduct $10.20 for return shipping charges. They emailed me the RMA but the return address on RMA is not correct. If i had not checked for a correct return address, my package would have returned to a wrong address. I called them to ask for a RMA with the correct address and they told me that there is no way they will be able to give me correct return address on RMA. I wanted to use the same RMA but stick a piece of paper on top of wrong return address and write the correct return address on that stuck paper. But USPS will not allow that. So now I need to ship it via USPS on my own and it will cost me $47. I asked them if they would refund me $47 and charge me $10.20 for shipping cost. I have been waiting for their response since. I wish I had seen these reviews before buying anything from NoMoreRack. If they do not give me the correct address on RMA or they do not refund me $47 for shipping charges, then I will go to the better business bureau and higher a lawyer where they will have to pay lawyer fees. This is not a threat but facts.

Tip for consumers: I will never go to this site again.

maryg65
12/18/14

I ordered a pair of boots from NoMoreRack November 29th of this year and they took my money out that day and they were still processing my order December 16th and cancelled my order the 17th when they still have the boots in my size. I order a lot on line and this is the worst company on this planet. Like one customer said Run like hell. There is nothing but problems from this company.

Tip for consumers: When you see something you like on nomorerack look for it on another site and buy it from them I kid you not it will save you the aggravation.

rayd14
12/17/14

Still waiting for my order. Hey it's for this christmas! Please change your companies name to NO more on the rack. This is the last they seen on me.

yvetter3
12/17/14

I a bought zeepad with Nomorerack within 1 wk the turn on button fell out. I returned the item and the USPS said my item was delivered within one wk, I'm getting emails from them saying they never received my item even though the tracking number clearly states it was delivered. Warning do not buy cheap chinese made good from them its a nightmare to get refunded.

Tip for consumers: You are taking a chance with this company, Do not buy electronics.

andreaz4
12/16/14

I purchased items on cyber Monday for Christmas gifts. My total was $69 for a tablet and some memory cards. I bought the memory cards specifically for the tablet so to find out I was charged for both and only received my memory cards I was not satisfied. When I was tracking my package I couldn't even follow it to make sure it was actually coming, the link was unavailable. Finally I received the memory cards without the tablet. The next day I emailed the company inquiring about the tablet and they responded saying I had to wait 3 business days. Waited then and never heard so the forth day I emailed again didn't hear from them for ANOTHER day. They said that I needed to wait 3 business days to hear from their partner. Ummmmm I had already waited 4 business days for answers. Finally today (the fifth business day) I hear they ran out of stock and weren't sending me one anymore. I didn't have an issue with them last year but this experience has made me refuse to use them ever again and to ever recommend them to anyone else.

amandajeanh
12/16/14

I ordered a Christmas gift for my husband and the status said, "approved." However, I just looked on their website and it is now saying, "cancelled." They gave me no notification as to why it was cancelled, nor did they notify me about returning my money. Plus, the website also never mentioned how much the shipping would cost after I placed my order. I called customer service and she was no help due to the fact she had limited access to my account. So, she to me to email my complaint and to ask why my order was cancelled. I asked her for a phone number, so I could speak to someone about this, but she basically said they only have an email address to complain to. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

maggiet4
12/16/14

WORST experience EVER!!!! ordered boots in Nov. they sent the wrong size. after having to wait till boots came, sending them back calling them, now over a month still no boots! Refunded money today after calling yesterday again for the 12th time still wanting and waiting for boots. Say I have to re order Took no responsibility for their mistake!!!! Worst experience ever. quality of other product I got very poor ...I don't want to even give them a star and I have never even written a complaint before.

Tip for consumers: Please don't order from them. No one deserves treatment like that even if it seems like a good deal

lauram73
12/16/14

"NOMORERACK is a horrible company that should never be used to buy things for anyone. My poor kids Christmas presents were canceled. I recieved an email after ordering my kids Christmas presents from NOMORERACK that asked for me to verify my order. When I did that, they verified that I was all set. Today I checked on my orders only to find them canceled and now I have to start all over. My heart breaks for my poor kids. Now I have to start all over (basically a week before Christmas) and repurchase new gifts for those kids. I am reporting this company to the better business bureau. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! If I could give them a 0 rating, I would. "

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

matt-sharonr
12/15/14

Stay away from this company run and do not look back. I ordered my daughter a tablet for Christmas at the beginning of December, when it did not ship in said time I called to injury about my item I was told I did not order anything even though the money was removed from my account and paid to them. I provided all information and was told a refund would be sent in 24-48 hours. Been almost a week and still no refund. When I call now they change the time line. Customer service is a big joke.

Tip for consumers: Run away and do not look back

tl54
12/15/14

I ordered two charm lockets. They are nothing but junk! One of them broke when I was putting the "gems" in, then the plastic "glass" fell out. My invoice said I saved $269.98 or 90%, really??? They aren't worth the postage I paid. Poor, Poor quality.

Tip for consumers: Think twice!!

maryl112
12/15/14

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They offer what looks like a good price. They take your money and then .... nothing. They never ship and continually lie about it. Finally they offered to cancel the order = after all that never received the refund. Sure, its a good deal...For Them.
Don't throw your money away. Go to a reputable site to purchase not these thieves.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to get your item once they have your money.

daniellep6
12/14/14

No stars....they suck. I placed an order found it some where else cheaper called to cancel before it was shipped and they couldn't sAid I have to wait to receive it then send it back and I would have to pay for return shopping. On top of that it was still being processed will never buy anything ever. They suck.

brandonr13
12/14/14

I placed an order on 12/1 for a DSLR camera package during the cyber Monday sale. The site was recommended by a coworker who has used the site many times. I had issues at time of checkout with address data transferring correctly from paypal (which I checked out with) to nomorerack, and had to attempt the purchase 3 times. I thought nothing of it as I was only charged for one. on 12/5, I received a phone call and e-mails asking to confirm I placed the order, and this was to ensure there was no fraud.

The order remained in "processing" status until 12/11 when I received an e-mail saying "We are extremely disappointed to bring you some bad news, unfortunately our supplier was unable to deliver a product that you had ordered. We take this very seriously and can assure you we take every precaution possible to prevent issues like this from arising. However, at times unfortunately they are not preventable." and of course the BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us." At this point the item moved to "Cancelled" status.

I sent a complaint to their customer service as the item I purchased and other packages with the same base camera were/are still for sale. It's obvious the person who responded didn't read my e-mail because no of what I said was addressed. I just got the same BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us."

This was my first and last order with NMR.

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase a gift for someone via this site, it will take forever or it will never come.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/16/16
Answer
choxic
A: Hi Doris P.,

Good day! We apologize, however, the order number you have provided was invalid. For us to assist you accordingly, may we kindly ask you to please provide us with the correct order number or the email address associated with your account? Thank you.

You may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service .

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.
2/17/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/30/15
Answer
nomorerackc
A: Hi Kat A.,

Good day! Thank you for posting your question. Kindly see the information below which you may also find in our website's FAQ page:

"Where are you located?​
Our office is headquartered in NY, but we only sell online ​at ​www.choxi.com."

For more information, you may also visit our FAQ page at www.choxi.com . If you need further assistance, you may also contact us through customercare@choxi.com .
At Choxi, customer satisfaction is our main goal.
1/29/16