US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 554 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,519 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

juliuss35
4/21/15

I ordered several times from this company. I ordered several items on 3/27/2015. According to them, they were delivered. These items were left at my apartment front door. three parcels were delivered at the door except for the Garmin 5 GPS which was never delivered. I had to contact them by email and left phone calls before I was finally able to reach them. They wanted me to check with my neighbor for the GPS, contact the Postal service and file a police report. I did file a police report but now they want me to get it with exactly description of the item and scan it to them. NOW THEY EXPECT THE CUSTOMER TO RUN AROUND AND WASTE THEIR TIME TO PROOF THAT WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM. I contacted my Credit Card company, I hope that they follow up and get back my money from this company. What can we the customers do

Tip for consumers: stop shopping online from this company

jimh82
4/18/15

Hello, I was a sucker and bought a Plantronics Blue tooth headset that failed in 90 days and now they are hiding under a cop-out that it was a refurbished product with a only a 30 day warranty. Funny, there was no part of their ad that stated "beware, refurbished or returned product, all sales final" as is their claim today. if the truth would have beer told prior to the sale, I never would have bought from them. As I have learned MOST of their products are seconds, refurbished, or returns. They seem to fail to mention the facts in their ads as they claim to have good deals, not refurbished trash. There seems to be a failure in dispensing the truth on their products.

beverlyp14
4/18/15

I ordered a tablet deal, it got lost in transit, they refunded my card and sent out second tablet deal. Recd them both and they gav me the lost one for free to apologize for it getting lost. They are the best!!! Wish I could give them more stars!! Their customer service is fantastic, they are with you until its resolved!! Love r
Them!!!!

anniep18
4/17/15

I am so mad, I can hardly write this review. I have spent the whole evening trying to order a product. For 24 years, I have lived at my present address. However, no more rack will not accept this address. Well, try to contact customer support. Good luck! You have to email them and hope for response. Of course, by the time they may contact me, I am sure the sale will be over. I have dealt with many companies, but never with such poor service. I have also never been so upset that I would want to write a review like this.

Tip for consumers: Value might be good, but not if they don't allow you to get the product.

pennys9
4/16/15

I have placed several orders with these people and have not had any problems....however, I ordered and received a watch, set the time and it didn't work, sent an email and did get a reply almost immediately, asked if it was defective...?!?! I replied yes it doesn't work. They then sent me a return authorization number and a UPS shipping label. When I was preparing the box for return, I started fooling with the watch and it started working, soooo I sent them an email and told them I was keeping the watch, I really liked it....but also said if it stopped working in the next week I would return it. I am a little concerned for future orders from the reviews on here. I do know I won't order any technology items.....

jingfeij
4/14/15

I had placed orders twice from NoMoreRack. The first one was in March 2014. There was one item missing from the shipment and I was promised to receive it in 3 weeks after calling the customer service. It has been a year and it never came.

I decided to give it a try in March 2015. Again 2 items missing from the order but my account shows the shipment was completed. Called the customer service and they promised to give it a check. Got a reply by email on 4/14/2015 saying the supplier could not handle this order and decided to have it canceled.

Sounds like they don't have a good tracking system to keep customers posted.

Would not want to try the 3rd time.

ronb45
4/11/15

one star is too many. Tried to return defective Kcup coffee. Maria said the site said only pre 2013 machines. Mine was actually was pre 2013.Then she claimed site said this product had no refunds. I now see that they don't make good on anything they sell that is defective.

anns54
4/3/15

I received my first order. It was a set of sheets. They are very nice and there were no problems. The comments and ratings are so bad that even though I might order from nomorerack.com again, I'm afraid to take the chance.

barbarar43
4/3/15

I bought an iMac PC in Nov. 2014, it was advertised with wireless mouse and wireless keyboard, neither were wireless. The Mac had a 5 huge cracks in the back that had been hidden with apoxsy glue, which i thought was just a piece of clear tape on the back. It said once you set up the icloud it was not returnable. It never worked more than 2 days out of the week, it spent most of it's time in a download mode. I can't return it, a $449.00 loss.
I also ordered two pair of colorful tights that both had rips in the seam....I will never order anything from NOMORERACK again.

jm138
4/2/15

I returned some unopened, brand new product to them valued at $150 and they refused to refund the money. After an hour of telling me they were a great company, they still refused to refund the money. I finally realized my money was gone forever. The products I decided to keep were very cheap quality.

Tip for consumers: Don't even think about it!!!

tracyo8
4/2/15

I order a lot from this site! Everything from clothes, to boots, to jewelry. Never had a problem. Can't beat the prices and $2 shipping. My favorite online store! A+++

nathanr23
4/2/15

I bought a go pro hero set here that contains a lot of items, including the monopod, I just got the package last week and found out that there are a lot of things that were missing like the selfie stick, filter kit, adpater, floating water bobber, and even the case for my set. i called them and they were nice and assisted me with my concerns, but told me that they will call the one who manufactured the item, and said that i will get a feedback in 3 to 5 business days, yet its been 4 days now and i havent got anything. so watch out for the things that you will buy from this internet site.

Tip for consumers: Asked them first and record your conversation, to get them for false advertisement!

youcefa3
4/2/15

Please go ahead and take my advice,, don't buy from this people i bought a headsets Dr Dre
Beats studio the arrived broken when i tried to exchange them for a new item, they had sent me the same item with some glue on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i contacted them then i was told that supposedly the manufacturer had made a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while they have a huge warehouse where they stock their merchandise they do not deal with manufacturers,,,, don't buy that they just try to gain sometime to make you think that is not their fault while it is!!!
any way in conclusion those people are liars and thiefs, above is my personal experience i have nothing against those people, yet that's is truly what happened!!!

quentinh10
4/2/15

This website has system problem in taking orders. I place an order for a suit in size 36S, they shipped me a size 44R (a 6 grades in difference!). When I called their customer service, the rep shown no care of customer satisfaction, he kept saying it was me made a wrong order thus I have to pay for the return cost (which is about 20% of the deal). I am sure I in no way would make such mistake when placed the order. Late after spoke to the rep, I wrote a email to their customer service, the reply also insists that they will not give me the full refund."Unfortunately, we cannot issue full refund for the said item, as we would not make any changes to order once placed."

joanh27
4/1/15

Everything arrives as I looked for it to be.

margiel3
3/31/15

I bought 3 salt lamps as gifts in febru
rary .received tracking number .said was delivered to some guy on street ,who said he was the recipient .The address was on package .They still have not received gift .the other two were delivered .Also charged me shipping fees ,which were supposed to be free .Also the two received had bad light bulbs

Tip for consumers: pick up at gated community only ! Be home !

donnaj13
3/30/15

I ordered 3 items from No More Racks, 1 (exercise equipment) never arrived, 1 (earrings) came broken, I did receive a bracelet in good shape. I called customer service they were so rude and unresponsive it was ridiculous. They acted like I was lying. After several hours of wasted e-mails and phone calls trying to resolve the matter, I gave up. If they need the $56.00 that badly they can keep it . No matter how good the deal seems my advise is run. This company is terrible, no integrity at all.

Tip for consumers: Help other, let us know your experience

nicolef20
3/26/15

Our company bought two items: cordless phones and an iPad. Neither are as described. I might as well throw the phones away. They simply DO NOT work.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulai2
3/26/15

This week I ordered something from No more rack....NEVER again!! The quality is poor, the color nowhere near what is pictured and the return department ridiculous! I told the agent that I would make sure to tell everyone I know!!!

anns53

yourd
3/24/15

They waited to days to send me a email, so I can conform my order. I waited two extra pointless days. Never shopping there again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop there

chadh24
3/24/15

Ordering is easy, shipping time is short, a huge selection of products, fun and exciting, secure payment methods. Give it a try

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

richardd63
3/22/15

Would you assume that "U.S. Traveler Long Haul 24 Cargo Trunk Luggage" should survive one direct flight without sustaining significant damage? I did. I received Luggage for my vacation on Tuesday, used it for my trip on Sat and it arrived so badly damaged I could not use it for my return flight from the Dominican Republic. After numerous attempts to resolve with nomorerack, I was issued an RMA. Great, I didn't bring the pieces back from vacation with me (that was also documented day one). What did I expect, LLBean or REI ?

Tip for consumers: Only purchase what you can and will return in original packaging. Thus, do not purchase anything you would take or use on a trip. Do not expect someone to actually read the complaint you send.

linw176
3/15/15

Horrible experience. Got an email saying my order had been delivered. It had not. When I told them they said I "shouldn't expect my order before 2-3 weeks." Said I was responding to their message that it had been delivered. They were, "huh?" Had ordered a smallish duffle bag on wheels. Arrived with no wheels. Nothing on site about wheels being extra...ONLY on the material that came with bag. Wheels only available in Italy and no shipment to the US...AND they were out of stock anyway.

Just found out I can't return the bag as "upon checking on the product description of the item, it does not mention that this will come with a trolley" - even though that's WHAT THE PHOTOS SHOW.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/16/16
Answer
choxic
A: Hi Doris P.,

Good day! We apologize, however, the order number you have provided was invalid. For us to assist you accordingly, may we kindly ask you to please provide us with the correct order number or the email address associated with your account? Thank you.

You may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service .

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.
2/17/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/30/15
Answer
nomorerackc
A: Hi Kat A.,

Good day! Thank you for posting your question. Kindly see the information below which you may also find in our website's FAQ page:

"Where are you located?​
Our office is headquartered in NY, but we only sell online ​at ​www.choxi.com."

For more information, you may also visit our FAQ page at www.choxi.com . If you need further assistance, you may also contact us through customercare@choxi.com .
At Choxi, customer satisfaction is our main goal.
1/29/16