US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tomg70
4/28/15

I have made several orders with this company. Any time I order more than one item at a time one thing will work and the other will not. Then the fun begins. Trying to send something back with these people is made very difficult. Make sure you place you order correctly and hope everything works because you are probably STUCK with it. No customer service phone #, email only. REALLY.

Tip for consumers: RETURNS ARE A NIGHTMARE!

ricag
4/28/15

I ordered an iphone 5 with this site and I really felt bad about the item they ship me it was a damaged item. I cannot charge and use it It doesnt turn on at all.

bjw2
4/27/15

Use to order from nomorerack.com, and had no problems. Often it was my own fault for thinking products were bigger than they were, but they were good about refunds and returns. Haven't ordered in a while, but received e-mail notices daily.

Now they have changed their name...after reading reviews on this site, maybe they thought the name change would bring them a whole new image.

I tried to log in using my nomorerack.com e-mail and password, I received a notice that my account was deactivated and to contact support. Then I tried to register as a new user all under the Choxi site. It popped back that someone already had that user name (heck it's my e-mail address). I told them I forgot my password (thinking they would just reset it). Well they did. I tried to use the new one and it again said my account was deactivated and contact nomorerack support (not Choxi, but nomore rack). I did. Their response:
"We apologize for the inconvenience regarding restricted access to your account. At Choxi, the security of our customers is a top priority. For this reason, we may lock accounts in order to ensure that they remain secure. We hope you understand." They then asked me to contact their help desk. Which is what I did to begin with.
Their next response was, "We do apologize for the inconvenience. After further review the issue is being caused by the transaction processing that many on line companies are now moving towards. With Nomorerack.com our current official areas are USA. In an effort to ensure that only these areas are available for orders, the transaction processor confirms the IP Address at time of order and if it resides outside of USA, it will cause the order to be incomplete and the account be blocked as a safety feature. As this is an automated process that has recently been added (like many others also moving to such a process), we are unable to process any orders until the area you are placing orders from, becomes active. Even though you are ordering for a USA shipment, the process is taking your out of country IP Address to determine the order ability.

Unfortunately at this time, unless the order is placed from within the active areas, we are not able to complete the orders. I have asked our tech team for a way around this new implementation and if anything can be adjusted, I will be sure to get back to you on this. Once back in the USA, you will be able to access your account for placing orders."

I have never heard such nonsense. Since when did my rather RED state leave the contiguious 48? I do a LOT of ordering on line and have never had this problem. I keep getting notices that there is stuff in my cart, but I can't empty the cart by checking out because I can't sign in.

My final e-mail requested they drop me from all forms of e-mail notices, reminders, solicitations, and delete, deactivate, never contact me again via my account. If this is what the transitioning is doing to their client list, maybe there is a reason for this name change.

Go there no more, and shop else where. I feel like I've been caught in a technological loop, you know, whose on first?

davidd129
4/23/15

I ordered a computer based on the description in the online offer on 4/10/15. On 4/17, I received delivery of a different computer that did not meet the specifications of the one that I ordered. I have been in contact with their customer service since that time, and have been repeatedly told that it has been "escalated to their shipping partner" for resolution.

Specifically, I ordered an Asus T100 laptop with 500GB hard drive in the docking keyboard. I received an Asus T100 with standard keyboard docking station. I have asked them to provide the correct docking station that was ordered and have not been offered any assurance that they are even considering this. I ordered and paid for a product with higher specifications and was shipped an inferior product. The company seems unwilling to resolve their deceptive advertising.

britanis
4/21/15

The size I ordered it in could not possibly be what size it is, because the bottoms were tight, and the top fit just right.
I also did not care for the packaging at all.
My pharmacy uses the same bubble wrap crap!
I think that it should have came UPS and packed all cozy in a box!
Bottoms do stretch, so I'm keeping it, but I'm not that happy with what I got!

Tip for consumers: I thought shipping was going to take forever, but it didn't. I ordered it on the 9th, and received it in the mail on the 21st. I don't remember where they ship from, but I'm in Minnesota.

juliuss35
4/21/15

I ordered several times from this company. I ordered several items on 3/27/2015. According to them, they were delivered. These items were left at my apartment front door. three parcels were delivered at the door except for the Garmin 5 GPS which was never delivered. I had to contact them by email and left phone calls before I was finally able to reach them. They wanted me to check with my neighbor for the GPS, contact the Postal service and file a police report. I did file a police report but now they want me to get it with exactly description of the item and scan it to them. NOW THEY EXPECT THE CUSTOMER TO RUN AROUND AND WASTE THEIR TIME TO PROOF THAT WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM. I contacted my Credit Card company, I hope that they follow up and get back my money from this company. What can we the customers do

Tip for consumers: stop shopping online from this company

jimh82
4/18/15

Hello, I was a sucker and bought a Plantronics Blue tooth headset that failed in 90 days and now they are hiding under a cop-out that it was a refurbished product with a only a 30 day warranty. Funny, there was no part of their ad that stated "beware, refurbished or returned product, all sales final" as is their claim today. if the truth would have beer told prior to the sale, I never would have bought from them. As I have learned MOST of their products are seconds, refurbished, or returns. They seem to fail to mention the facts in their ads as they claim to have good deals, not refurbished trash. There seems to be a failure in dispensing the truth on their products.

beverlyp14
4/18/15

I ordered a tablet deal, it got lost in transit, they refunded my card and sent out second tablet deal. Recd them both and they gav me the lost one for free to apologize for it getting lost. They are the best!!! Wish I could give them more stars!! Their customer service is fantastic, they are with you until its resolved!! Love r
Them!!!!

anniep18
4/17/15

I am so mad, I can hardly write this review. I have spent the whole evening trying to order a product. For 24 years, I have lived at my present address. However, no more rack will not accept this address. Well, try to contact customer support. Good luck! You have to email them and hope for response. Of course, by the time they may contact me, I am sure the sale will be over. I have dealt with many companies, but never with such poor service. I have also never been so upset that I would want to write a review like this.

Tip for consumers: Value might be good, but not if they don't allow you to get the product.

pennys9
4/16/15

I have placed several orders with these people and have not had any problems....however, I ordered and received a watch, set the time and it didn't work, sent an email and did get a reply almost immediately, asked if it was defective...?!?! I replied yes it doesn't work. They then sent me a return authorization number and a UPS shipping label. When I was preparing the box for return, I started fooling with the watch and it started working, soooo I sent them an email and told them I was keeping the watch, I really liked it....but also said if it stopped working in the next week I would return it. I am a little concerned for future orders from the reviews on here. I do know I won't order any technology items.....

jingfeij
4/14/15

I had placed orders twice from NoMoreRack. The first one was in March 2014. There was one item missing from the shipment and I was promised to receive it in 3 weeks after calling the customer service. It has been a year and it never came.

I decided to give it a try in March 2015. Again 2 items missing from the order but my account shows the shipment was completed. Called the customer service and they promised to give it a check. Got a reply by email on 4/14/2015 saying the supplier could not handle this order and decided to have it canceled.

Sounds like they don't have a good tracking system to keep customers posted.

Would not want to try the 3rd time.

anns54
4/3/15

I received my first order. It was a set of sheets. They are very nice and there were no problems. The comments and ratings are so bad that even though I might order from nomorerack.com again, I'm afraid to take the chance.

barbarar43
4/3/15

I bought an iMac PC in Nov. 2014, it was advertised with wireless mouse and wireless keyboard, neither were wireless. The Mac had a 5 huge cracks in the back that had been hidden with apoxsy glue, which i thought was just a piece of clear tape on the back. It said once you set up the icloud it was not returnable. It never worked more than 2 days out of the week, it spent most of it's time in a download mode. I can't return it, a $449.00 loss.
I also ordered two pair of colorful tights that both had rips in the seam....I will never order anything from NOMORERACK again.

jm138
4/2/15

I returned some unopened, brand new product to them valued at $150 and they refused to refund the money. After an hour of telling me they were a great company, they still refused to refund the money. I finally realized my money was gone forever. The products I decided to keep were very cheap quality.

Tip for consumers: Don't even think about it!!!

tracyo8
4/2/15

I order a lot from this site! Everything from clothes, to boots, to jewelry. Never had a problem. Can't beat the prices and $2 shipping. My favorite online store! A+++

nathanr23
4/2/15

I bought a go pro hero set here that contains a lot of items, including the monopod, I just got the package last week and found out that there are a lot of things that were missing like the selfie stick, filter kit, adpater, floating water bobber, and even the case for my set. i called them and they were nice and assisted me with my concerns, but told me that they will call the one who manufactured the item, and said that i will get a feedback in 3 to 5 business days, yet its been 4 days now and i havent got anything. so watch out for the things that you will buy from this internet site.

Tip for consumers: Asked them first and record your conversation, to get them for false advertisement!

youcefa3
4/2/15

Please go ahead and take my advice,, don't buy from this people i bought a headsets Dr Dre
Beats studio the arrived broken when i tried to exchange them for a new item, they had sent me the same item with some glue on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i contacted them then i was told that supposedly the manufacturer had made a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while they have a huge warehouse where they stock their merchandise they do not deal with manufacturers,,,, don't buy that they just try to gain sometime to make you think that is not their fault while it is!!!
any way in conclusion those people are liars and thiefs, above is my personal experience i have nothing against those people, yet that's is truly what happened!!!

quentinh10
4/2/15

This website has system problem in taking orders. I place an order for a suit in size 36S, they shipped me a size 44R (a 6 grades in difference!). When I called their customer service, the rep shown no care of customer satisfaction, he kept saying it was me made a wrong order thus I have to pay for the return cost (which is about 20% of the deal). I am sure I in no way would make such mistake when placed the order. Late after spoke to the rep, I wrote a email to their customer service, the reply also insists that they will not give me the full refund."Unfortunately, we cannot issue full refund for the said item, as we would not make any changes to order once placed."

joanh27
4/1/15

Everything arrives as I looked for it to be.

margiel3
3/31/15

I bought 3 salt lamps as gifts in febru
rary .received tracking number .said was delivered to some guy on street ,who said he was the recipient .The address was on package .They still have not received gift .the other two were delivered .Also charged me shipping fees ,which were supposed to be free .Also the two received had bad light bulbs

Tip for consumers: pick up at gated community only ! Be home !

donnaj13
3/30/15

I ordered 3 items from No More Racks, 1 (exercise equipment) never arrived, 1 (earrings) came broken, I did receive a bracelet in good shape. I called customer service they were so rude and unresponsive it was ridiculous. They acted like I was lying. After several hours of wasted e-mails and phone calls trying to resolve the matter, I gave up. If they need the $56.00 that badly they can keep it . No matter how good the deal seems my advise is run. This company is terrible, no integrity at all.

Tip for consumers: Help other, let us know your experience

nicolef20
3/26/15

Our company bought two items: cordless phones and an iPad. Neither are as described. I might as well throw the phones away. They simply DO NOT work.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulai2
3/26/15

This week I ordered something from No more rack....NEVER again!! The quality is poor, the color nowhere near what is pictured and the return department ridiculous! I told the agent that I would make sure to tell everyone I know!!!

anns53

yourd
3/24/15

They waited to days to send me a email, so I can conform my order. I waited two extra pointless days. Never shopping there again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop there

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question