US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

memep
3/7/16

I love love love everything I have gotten AND if I'm not happy they take care of it be it refund or exchange could not be happier keep up your great job, I just wish there was more made in America

Tip for consumers: I would just like to see made in America

patriciaa50
12/21/15

Low prices

selinas8
12/20/15

I LOVE EVERYTHING I EVER BOUGHT FROM THEM. NEVER HAD A ANY PROBLEMS.

josephc57
12/4/15

Everytime I bought something there I got ripped-off in my opinion. Here are the facts. Purchased a recliner there and 2weeks later they had the exact same recliner 2for the price of one. Went there and asked about my deal and they said some yada yada about the manufacturer promotion now and this and that. We got your money and a deal is a deal. Went back in there this summer looking at tv s and somehow they talked me into a 65 in with free financing for two years. I fell for it. Just 10 days later they had the same tv on sale for 300 dollars less. Went by a couple days after i saw the ad in their circular. Same tv same everything. Got about the same story as before except that the manufacturer had dropped the price and that they were now on clearance.ill never go back there as long as i live and i will recommend to any of my friends that they don't either.

dawnl12
10/27/15

Use to love it . But since the change it seems the name is not the only one. I'm not entirely happy with the service I've been getting lately. I've not given up quite yet, I'll give it another chance. I hate to lose this resource

msgodstayblessingmea
10/13/15

I love this site!!! I've been dealing with this company for 2 yrs now and I never had any problems. I ordered some Uggs boots from here in December 2013 but they had sold out but my money was refunded in 2 days. I ordered from jewelry to household products and I always received my things before my estimated shipping date and never had a problem with my things!!! I give this site 2 thumbs up!!!!!

melodyk4
10/5/15

I have been using this site for about a month and I'm hooked! I had one issue and my money was returned in 2 day. Shipping could be faster, but that's how they save money. Love it love it love it

dr769
10/3/15

Nice price

michelinen
9/23/15

Love shopping the have good quality

marciat9
9/21/15

They gave me free shipping automatically ,without my picking which discount I want. I picked my 10 dollars off and , a 15 percent off. They said I could not use these together yet decided to let me. I paid and have a receipt. Today I get a new receipt 10 dollars more! ! Really? Anyone can just take funds from your bank accounts with out permission at whatever price they chose? This is Balderdash!

lindab151
9/5/15

Looking for a item on my order# 22679082 so I can order it again. It's the Deluxe Manicure Set with Carrying Case.

maryc143
9/3/15

I HAD PURCHASED MANY PRODUCTS FROM NO MORE RACK AND WAS SCARED AT FIRST NOT BEING FAMILIAR WITH WEBSITE. BUT, NOW I CONTINUE THREE YEARS LATER TO ORDER FROM THEIR WEBSITE EVEN NOW THAT ITS CHOXI .

laquataw
8/27/15

I like the prices of Choxi especially when I catch the free shipping on items.

Tip for consumers: I have not returned any items. I could have returned 2 out of all the items I have bought but kept them.

williamr63
8/27/15

Choxi has, after several chances to show that they are a reputable company, has lost me forever and I want to warn all that do business with them. The last straw was the way a yoga outfit that showed to be one size fits all with a max waist of 42", which would have been fine. The top, however was sized for children or very small adults. I paid $35.00 for the item whcih was more than I would normally pay, but I bought into the item coming from Nepal and wanted to support their industry. I got the item in and knew immediately that it wouldn't fit. I contacted Choxi customer support and told them the reasons for the return. The did issue the return authorization. After a time, I received an email saying they received the item and issued a $24.50 refund. What? Contacting them again, I sent the original order showing $35.00 paid. A couple of curt emails later, I was told I was changed $10.50 shipping! What the heck! The item was misrepresented, and original shipping was $2.00. How can they justify this amount of shipping. This is not the first issue I've had with these people. They are, bu\y far, the worst online vendors of all time. I will NEVER order from them again. There is a reason that Amazon rules. They look at the long picture and take care of the customer in order to keep them buying. These short sighted fools will fold.

johnd402
8/18/15

I purchased a diamond ring which was advertised to be $1500 full retail...the ring was fine for about a month and then after cleaning the ring in a solution made for diamond jewelry it turned colors (like the ring was brass). I contacted nomorerack and they told me they could do nothing because it was outside of the 30 days...buyer beware...not good customer service....I am now out of money and a ring.

nancyd47
8/17/15

I placed an order for a tablet for my 7 yrs old grandson. Their "policy" is NOT to discuss orders unless they are the account holder and therefore the phone rep refused to advise shipping status! Excuse me but my 7 years old grandson does not have a credit card. I paid for the product and simply had it shipped to him in another city. Ridiculous! I am the account holder. Also their online chat system is defective. I'm not dealing with them anymore.

marinal4
8/2/15

Nomorerack was so much better. It had good selections in all departments. Miss shopping at Nomorerack.

tuant3
7/17/15

On The last items i ordered at Choixi, I'm very suprise they add Magazin Subcription to my account (free for 1 year) without any notice, I contact the company ask for the reason and I want to cancel because I know it will be very hard and very husle to cancel after they delivery, the company cam't do anything for this matter? even they automatic add without entering the code, please aware for this matter

annat40
7/16/15

I've ordered from them for awhile now. In the beginning if something was out of stock I would eventually have to contact them to find out. Didn't happen too often. The last time I ordered something I was notified via email that it was out of stock and was issued a refund promptly plus credit. I only had to return 1 product and had no problems doing so. Hopefully they will continue with the great service that I have received.

sharonq1
7/15/15

I don't know about everyone else's apparently terrible experiences with Choxi, but mine was absolutely great. I ordered two bracelets from them at a great price; they came right away, in perfect condition, and exactly what I had thought they would be. Again, it seems that I'm on the side of 'good experience' and most others are on the side of 'bad experience' with Choxi, but personally I have to say that I DID have a great experience with this discount website!

sokhimp
7/13/15

I ordered about $400 worth of items, and I didn't get any of them. I waited about 2-3 months and still nothing. I ended up calling customer service demanding a refund because I haven't received any of my items that I've ordered. It's safe to say it's okay to spend a little more so you know you will be getting what you want in a timely manner!

janel105
7/12/15

I tried to order a handbag from Choxi and found out that my account was deactivated. When I tried to have it activated, I was told to send a photo ID. How would they know if I was sending an ID with my picture or not. They don't have one on file! I then get an email for free shipping! How in the hell can you offer me $2 when I can't use my account!

melissal50
7/4/15

Over the past 6 months, I have ordered from NMR several times. Most of the time, I received the items in a timely manner and was satisfied with the quality of merchandise. The last time I ordered a ring. I received the ring in a timely manner as well, however it was a size too small. I contacted Customer Service and followed their instructions. I told the lady that I spoke too that I didn't want a refund but wanted an even exchange. The representative stated that they still had it in stock and she would have another ring sent to me as soon as I returned the other ring. I did send it back, but after no contact from the company after 2 weeks, I called NMR and questioned where my ring was. At that time, the rep stated that she would credit my account for $10 which is what I paid for the ring since now the ring is out of stock! Well I did receive the credit but was not happy when it was stipulated that I had to spend $40 before I was eligible for this credit. I told the customer service rep that I had purchased this ring and that was the only thing I ordered at that time! I don't feel that they should be able to stipulate that I spend more money to get what I am entitled too! Needless to say, I still have the credit on my account and don't intend to use it!

Tip for consumers: I would not advise anyone to buy from NMR since they do whatever they feel like when it comes down to returns!

carlineb1
7/2/15

Every time i shop i receive my products in time with no problem i give it a five stars

nareem
6/28/15

Previously I had been a customer of NoMoreRack for 2 years. I purchased a few items and when something was not right there customer service was there to help and fixed the problem. This new company Choxi is the worst. Their customer service is the worst!! I ordered a item and they sent me something completely different and had the nerve to be rude when I called to complain. I will never order from them again!!. No more customer!

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
20 hours ago
Add your answer
2/16/16
Answer
choxic
A: Hi Doris P.,

Good day! We apologize, however, the order number you have provided was invalid. For us to assist you accordingly, may we kindly ask you to please provide us with the correct order number or the email address associated with your account? Thank you.

You may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service .

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.
2/17/16