Review of Nike-cheap

lisam510
11/15/17

Negative 10 stars. Charged me twice. Didnt send my merchandise. Chinese company who cant communicate. Never refunded my money. Had to dispute charge. Then emailed me and told me not to email them so much. They set up an automatic reply to me. Total scam. DO NOT USE THEM!!!

bethv8
1/14/17

Zero stars. Ordered women's size 8 and received MEN's size 8. "Linda Lee" questioned my honesty regarding daughter's shoes and after months of corresponding back and forth for 3 months, sending pictures of the shoes received in error by them, and kindly pleading for the return address so we could return the shoes (offered to pay return shipping), was told that they would give us a discount for the 2nd pair of shoes and we could just sell the first pair. We were not about to have this company charge us one more dollar for any product. Shared my concern about their business practices and requested to talk with a manager and never heard back. Please be very careful about this company! If this company questions the accuracy of this review, I have every form of communication AND pictures saved.

aubreyf8
3/9/15

They said they were shipping it within 3-10 businness days and i havent receive anything!! Cant even contact them or refund! Horrible!

ashleyf21
1/7/15

ZERO STARS. this site is fcking awful. ordered a pair of shoes my payment went through no problem and then they tell me they dont have that shoe i wanted. Its been over a month and nothing has even been shipped to me order says pending still, andf no response via email. worst service ever. and no refund or anything has been issued

bellc
11/18/14

its awsome they gave me my shoes and they are sweet the site is really trustworthy

johnc224
5/29/14

'Cheap Nike Free Run Australia' is the name of the organisation.
Can I give NO stars????? I have no doubt I have been scammed and they will be keeping my $90. Everything looks very professional (except for some grammar which makes you think its from China - Taiwan etc), even the shopping cart and payment methods. Received a confirmation immediately. All Good!

Except I have not heard from them since or received any shoes. I have sent countless messages via email (there is no telephone number or mention of what Country they are based in) and I have not received any reply at all. Stay away from this mob.

davidc34
3/1/11

Should have read online reviews first. Got scammed. They say the ship from USA, but they are in China. They negotiate with you for 45 days, then after that time frame you can't make a claim through PAYPAL and you are screwed. I shipped the wrong shoes they sent me, and they kept my money and the shoes. PAYPAL says there is nothing they can do, apparently they support scammers.

carole13
5/29/10

The site look professional and I bought some shoes. The send me the wrong pair of shoes and i couldn't return them or get my money back. Don't buy anything form them !

This is the email address that I used in corresponding with this company. I hope you have better luck as I was never able to return the shoes as they were unwilling to give me an address for return (even though I offered to pay the shipping). Linda Lee < runningsportshoes@hotmail.com Best of luck!! :) Beth

By Beth v.
Questions? Get answers from the Nike-cheap staff and other customers.

Nike-cheap?