US Government’s NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gerdp
8/26/16

Absolutely professional + accurate = most reliable

Thanks for doing ongoing a perfect job during my shipments.

stevenm154
8/24/16

My customer service agent's name was Cindy. She was very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. She sorted out my problem to my satisfaction and also managed to retain me as a customer! Very happy with her service today.

ahmedb29
8/21/16

Dear Katie,

Thank you for taking care of my package, I have received the package and it is in a great condition.

Again thank you again and i look forward to receive my second package through you.

Regards,
Ahmed Baflah

sehls
8/20/16

First experience with MyUs said it all. Not just conveneince but everything about MyUs is just fantastic. Special thanks to Jess for providing excellent customer service. Happy to be a MyUs customer. Cheers.

hamadm
8/19/16

very nice coperation with agent kelly

luaio
8/19/16

Very fast at handling the customer with extra details on solving the problems. 5 star

Kelly is really know how to handle a customer and solve the issue in no time.

tanyas36
8/19/16

Tyler M was fantastic to chat to. Thank you for your excellent service and for being so helpful

tylerm54

I solved my problem in 30 seconds

edi517

Tyler M
Great chat, great guy, great service. salute

mohammada66
8/18/16

it was nice speaking with Mr. Tyler M.
fast responses, good attitude and subjective information.

abdallahw5

innocentm
8/18/16

i contacted myus asking for help, i cant log into my account, it says access denied, Tyler M tried to help me,i cleared my browser cache but still nothing and promised to get back with more info .

i have tried different browsers but still no access, even on my mobile phone.
hope il find help soon

mohammeda113
8/18/16

Tyler M is a good helper

mohamedj6
8/18/16

Tyler M was very helpfull and answered every single questionnso fast. Thats what i called customer service. Thanks

pranayl
8/17/16

Queries were well resolved by Jess.

essah
8/17/16

The support perons her name Jess was very good. She helps me with the issue i have facing.

dutaa
8/16/16

I chatted with Kelly. Kelly is very helpful in giving the information and detail. So it help me better understanding.

alia188
8/15/16

mohammmadm
8/15/16

I was not sure about how to ship all of my single items together in one time

kurth26
8/13/16

they held my package as hostage , passed the cvv2 check , sent documentations everything they required i did , but in the end , they took about 25$ from my credit card and closed my account and took the package for them which is an Iphone 6s

vladl4
8/10/16

I signed up for MyUS and took some precautions since there was so many bad reviews. What can I say? The reviews were all right. There is nothing good about this service. I think the only people that enjoy this service are those with a lot of money to throw away because that's exactly what this company does. It empties your wallet and doesn't give one duck about you.

I signed up with the intention of having my parcel picked up by my driver but guess what? They don't consolidate your package if they don't fulfill the international shipping. I had to to cancel my pickup and was forced to pay their expensive rates and ship to another freight forwarder.

You don't even know how much you are getting charged to get your package shipped until they pluck money out of your credit card. They also charged me for my item pickup before it was picked up! What a greedy ass company. They couldn't refund it either and left it in my account until I used it up.

Another problem is their customer service. They all say the same little bull$#*! script and they don't compromise or try to help you. They just want to make sure they get paid.

Want to know the scariest part? You can't remove your credit card or Paypal after you add it to your account. You can't even cancel your account from their account page unless you call or email them.

I understand this is a precaution but other companies like Shipito allow you to recharge your account and add money to spend instead of keeping your card so they can charge whenever they feel like.

In summary, if you're on the edge and deciding on a freight forwarder, STAY AWAY FROM MYUS. They are crooks and just want MONEY.

Go try Shipito or Global Shopaholics. They have actual people that answer the phone immediately and care about your packages.

zayaha
8/8/16

Hello
Damaged another shipment of the damage has not been compensated

Yes shipment No. 3448762520 damaged

We break the shipment did not provide compensation

It did not provide compensation for damages caused by shipping and insurance paid and the number of Air Waybill is 3448762520

mauroc14
8/6/16

I have used MyUS three times and you have been excellent in handling, packaging and shipping. I am really amazed at the great work you have been doing.

Thanks you.

ramia9
8/6/16

Hi Team,

Thank you sooooo much for this professional service. I am really amazed on how quick I got the package from US to UAE within 3 days. I really appreciate the effort and the real committment to the given delivery date.

I though I will not get it before my wife come back from Lebanon. Special thanks for Sade gor his kind note on the card inside the box.

Everything was amazing specially the mobile app as well as the website that you can feel from what myus looks like.

Love you guys, definitely i will always use myus for all my shipments

Kind regards

jacod
8/1/16

I had a package shipped to a wrong address in the USA and it was supposed to be shipped to my MyUS account. Tyler M helped me by contacting the shipping company and getting it returned to the sender. I could not get help from sender or the shipping company but he helped me without any objections and without having any responsibility to do so.

186 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
keithe14
A: We are located in Sarasota, Florida.
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
keithe14
A: The single package membership has some great benefits! There is no Setup Fee, no Membership Fee, and you receive Premium pricing rates!

You can certainly use it more than once.

You are set to an Automatic Shipping Schedule, which means every time you receive a package, it will automatically be shipped. This type of Membership does not allow for consolidation.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
6 days ago