Review of MyUS

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

romainb23
6/16/17

I'm customer of this company since many years, I spend over 10,000 USD in Shipping Fee to deliver my stuff to Bahamas. This company use to be average / fair and I recommend it to many of my friend...

But since 1 year this company is really frustrating and finally moved to the "Avoid by all mean" category, most of my friend in Bahamas are now switching to Aeropost.

Why MyUS is no longer what they use to be:

1) They switch time to time your request to ship using FedEx to DHL for silly reason, and you end up paying +50% over the estimate (get quoted 1400 USD and ended up paying 2466 USD), the worst is they don't even contact you first for approval but just do it and process your credit card.

2) If you are unlucky enough to have "In Review" package it will take on average 5 days (and not 2) to sort the situation

3) Customer Support & LiveChat is just the most frustrating experience ever, they probably hire cheap labor in Philippines to fool you around for ever and raise any flag is just doing nothing to your case, you will wait for ever for somebody who can actually do something about your problem to finally look to it, but you will never be able to speak with them to sort quick anything.

4) I pay extra for "Rush Order" before 1pm and get a tracking number the same day, however my package get delivered by FedEx the same day as a shipping request process the day after (they miss cutoff time of FedEx but still charge "Urgent Processing Fee")

I'm done with MyUS, and switching now to Aeropost who might not be better, but why would I actually keep spending money with a company who didn't respect one of their most loyal customer.

khalifaa5
6/14/17

Tried it for the first time and their service sucks.
1- no response to emails
2- they just quit on live chat
3- items stuck in "review" for 4 days so far
4- they stopped their FedEx delivery service after subscribing.

At this rate it'll take 2 weeks to get a package. This is sloooooow.
I have a YouTube channel with over half a million subscribers and I review tech. I need speed.

They said that they were late because it was a dangerous good but guess what...
Guys it's a MOUSE and a wireless speaker! They lied...
They also said that they cannot deliver with Fedex because they stopped allowing it, well I chose DHL, I never chose Fedex, another lie.

To add insult to injury, I said, fine, send it back to the seller, I'll get a real forwarder to send it to me. They then wanted to charge me delivery!

I've received laptops, mobiles, power supplies, and so much more using other services on a weekly basis, no problems. With them there is.

I'm now waiting to see how they resolve this. I'll update this rating and this review if they do the right thing and keep you all updated.

firdavst
6/3/17

They do ship on time but when it comes to cancelling the membership you will start having problems. I realized that I was still been charged the membership fee after canceling it 2 months ago. I had to contact customer support. it was the problem with their system but they denied to fully refund the extra charges they made to my credit card. they just refunded me the last month's membership fee. if i didn't check my credit card activities they would been continuing charging me monthly for the service that i have cancelled months ago...

helmuth5
6/1/17

They will damage your goods during packing: This time they crumpled up an oversized vintage movie poster purchased for $250 and used it as stuffing paper on the top of the box they sent me.
There is no doubt the MyUS packer caused this damage, yet they refuse to pay up, as I did not purchase their overpriced insurance and they 'can't file a claim with the carrier'.

joshuaj37
5/31/17

Great service and great company

one problem not available delivery option for buget carrier to india :( but why?

williamw179
5/26/17

I have used this company for forward shipping to Thailand. They shipped with FedEx, and do not give you all the information about what will happen after they ship your items. Total miscommunication. In dealing with live chat, only canned responses. One person was willing to talk to me, but did not understand my point of view. I ultimately lost $800 in costs for products and shipping after the item arrived in Thailand. I had to finally abandon the shipment because FedEx told me I had to hire a customs broker to get my package, and the cost of that was more than $300 U.S. dollars. I feel they are working hand in hand with FedEx, and the outcome for me and probably others is not good. I recommend nobody use this company for forward shipping. Storage fees in U.S. if you do not ship right away, and storage fees at FedEx in Thailand if you are unable to acquire your shipment because of customs. "If you want your shipment, you must hire a customs broker" Sound like blackmail to you. It certainly did to me. There are other way to ship products to Thailand other than this company. Use them, and be happy.

danl113
5/25/17

I open an account two days ago and I call them, message, email, without any reply.
I plan a lot of item on daily basis with high value But it does not inspire me at all!
Especially when I see that all people here are around the same complaint!
Anyone know about reliable company with the same service in US?
the only reply is leave message but as a lot of complaint anyone come back to!

seanj31
5/22/17

I'm not sure if this company is for real or not. My package was delivered on a Tuesday @ 12:51pm. 5 days later, they haven't even acknowledged delivery. No way to call someone. Send an email and only got a 'canned' response from their website. Did a live chat, and only got canned responses back. Website says received goods will be processed in 1-2 business days.. Garbage service... I'm sure I've lost my $120US purchase....

lucindac4
5/19/17

Do NOT use this company!! Service is terrible and they charge you if you double if you have to return something they refuse to ship - even though it gets shipped to Australia all the time.
They also did not ship the DoTerra oils I ordered back to the sender when requested - as their information was so badly communicated. I had to either get the sender to send them a pre-paid package or I have to pay for it to be re-shipped back to the sender - and their exact words in the email is 'Please note our domestic shipping rates are not very competitive'

I will never use them again. and I strongly encourage everyone else not to. you will regret it.

additional note to this - they charged me $252US to post to a US address. thats how 'bad' their rates are within the USA.

Again - never use this company. they are a total rip off.

cyruss25
5/18/17

Tried MyUS earlier this year, bought something small online for trial, and had ship to my address. It worked great. Used it again after a couple of months now that I was convinced and a bit impressed of the FedEx' priority shipping that they use. When the 2nd package arrived the freebies that the merchant inserted with my purchases were gone! Was really looking forward to it as a part of the "shopping experience". I know it may not be a big deal to most... I know it was not listed in the invoice... but c'mon! If small items like these goes missing, how much more to items of significant value? What happened to "trust", "honesty" & "integrity", key traits that are very essential in this line of business? Apparently it's just worth $25 to MyUS! Customer service is really really bad as well. Nobody's answering the phones and don't hold your breath for "Live Chat" that option is only there for show. Cancelled and closed my account after that!

hydera8
5/13/17

When my package arrived with MyUS, an item was missing from it (coincidentally the most expensive item). I emailed them immediately with the invoice attached asking them to review and ensure that the item is indeed missing, at which point, I would have contacted the seller. The next day, they sent me an email saying that my package is in the queue for shipping. I emailed them again, asking them to check my package for missing items. They sent my package away without any response.

Tried calling them, there's no person at the end of the line. Tried their live chat, it won't connect after 'Connecting me with an agent' for 20 minutes. They never responded to any of my emails.

So now I have my package on its way with the most crucial item missing from it.

I don't intend to use MyUS again!

-----
UPDATE
-----

It gets better! Turns out that the package was not missing the item after all. MyUS had 'split' my package because the Macbook Pro Fan required a review from their 'Trade Compliance' team. So they sent the original package without waiting for the review or even informing me charging me $50 for shipping. Then they place the fan into a brand new package trying to slap me with another $50 in shipping.

My guess is someone screwed up at the warehouse or they were hoping I wouldnt notice the missing item.

After complaining, they only offer to credit me $20 for their screwup. In fact, they blame me for this by saying that I didnt pay for their premium service which would have solved this issue.

Tip for consumers: They'll try to scam you!

mosheg13
4/23/17

They open up your items (!)to check p.s. they ruined my item I can't sell it , and they request receipts ,which nobody has , so they send it tonTHEIR review team which way overpriced it, minus 5 stars.

dawoods1
4/22/17

l love dealing with Myus,it's giving me great confidence...thanks for all men and women in this company,

rohanc6
4/17/17

This company was make money and not deliver to product cheats with every one.i was order to dslr and his man to make a money 10000 rupees and not deliver to product in my home

phant7
4/14/17

Paypal used to be exactly like this. No direct contact number.. never resolved anything.. and now MYUS.com is exactly the same! Site lists phone number, but it only goes to recording, no one will ever pick up the phone to talk to you. Email gets returned on their schedule.. 1-2 days! What? You can't respond the same day to an email... maybe you have far to many complaints then! Only "chat" is ridiculous... took me hours to connect. Stay away! Although combined shipping is good, other companies do MUCH better job, and they'll actually pick up the phone.

Tip for consumers: Tip? Yes. Don't use this company. Run away.

conceicaoc
4/2/17

Good job done by the team, always willing to help.
MyUs is a very efficient way to send an item from USA
Please keep it up.
Patrícia, good job, you are a very committed person
Thanks

claudiol11
3/27/17

Top sum up: they are expensive, and completely useless. They charge the same price that if use regular delivery service from merchant. Awfull. At this moment, I'm spending much more money to get the same product. I'm like a stupid one.

simonn23
3/17/17

the system asked me to provide invoice, and i need clear picture. some one called Patricia provided a low resolution picute, i could not tell what is inside. i asked for high resolution picture, Partricia tried to charge me $10 for each picture! in short, service can not be worse!

rossp20
3/10/17

They just won't address the thousands of dollars in items that seem to have gone missing. Site is great until something is lost and stolen then they freeze you out.

amitabp
3/8/17

Am so glad I found myus for all my international shipping very fast and convenient. I live in Fiji and it's hard sometimes to get the things shipped here to get it in good condition and fast. I just love myus. Will surely recommend it to everyone. BEST TRUSTED WORTHY.

oliverq2
3/7/17

After some back and fourth US have corrected all items promptly. Thank you for your time and commitment.

titoa3
2/25/17

I used to ship several times my goods to my country Angola using MyUs.com services with no problems until an error happed on MyUs.com immigrated new system on November 2015 which caused my shipment got sent to a wrong address losing all my money without refund.

My shipping setting default was from USA to Angola on the previews MyUs system. just to remember that the preview shipment I did was to Angola and not USA. I do not know what really happened to got my profile settings changed.

On 21-Nov-2015, I received a email from MyUs saying that my shipment was ready to be sent to the below address on 23-Nov-2015 which should be a business day:

Dwayne Defretas-Return
4912-Torbay PL
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 US
+(1) 9412274444

At the same time I called MyUs explaining that was a wrong address for my shipment. it has to be stopped ASAP. I called MyUs folks and they said the could stop it. not being convinced, I called FedEx explaining them what was happening and I needed their help to stop the shipment. after 4 days of calls and and lot of emails sent to MyUS, No one was able to help me. I lost all of my Items estimated with the cost of $ 1,146.94(that was for berth of my daughter that was expecting for December-2015) I lost everything and MyUs didn't do nothing about it at all.

I sent lot of emails to this address owner, no answer was given even FedEx was not able to bring back the package.

I had to buy all over again and ship them before my daughter birth. therefore, some other products had to be left beyond due to the short time I had.

Starting on December 2015, our visa cards was restricted to be used online or outside the country due to lack dollars and some other issues with the government. I was not able to ship my other products that is at MyUs due to those restriction. I explained to MyUs this issue but they did not care about it and they still charging me every single day even sending them lot of emails.

At least, my case could be analyzed and see what could be done. really I am not happy with MyUs at this point. when you have a problem, they don't want care about you.

Tito Abrao

Regards

raads
2/18/17

Expensive consolidation fees
If I shipped one or twice shipment per year, why I pay $7 per month for all the year?
I think it will be very fair that you give us 30 days for free storage and consolidation in the amount of $ 5 per box (charge) as stackry.com do.
Best Regrads

richards306
2/17/17

I was suspicious of all of these types of service before using this one as they all seemed to have such mixed reviews. I writing to say that in my experience this service worked like a dream. Slightly cheaper than estimated and 4 days quicker, zero hastrle, it just worked. Very pleased.

tuwanr
2/16/17

the service was very nice i was able to track my item through out its process i had a great experience with you i even chat with you for some conformation .. thank you my us.....

Helpful answer

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 5/27/15
Helpful answer

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 1/18/15
Helpful answer

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 7/4/15
Helpful answer

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 8/25/16
Helpful answer

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 10/13/15
Helpful answer

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 4/23/15

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 4/6/15
Helpful answer

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 7/18/15
Helpful answer

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 5/18/15
Helpful answer

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r. on 9/5/15
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

20 Photos for MyUS