US Government’s NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rosss54
11/30/16

I signed up and tried to register my CC and there was a problem. Wrote to them and tried calling their phone.....no-one there all day, just kept me on hold for 5 minutes and then the call is forwarded to a message bank.
Even tried the live chat.....after 25 mins still nobody is answering. I was considering using this company, but have serious doubts.

It took a complaint through this site to get an eventual reply via support email....didn't bother replying because I decided to use another company with responsive customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect responsive support via phone or live chat.

niyonzimae
11/23/16

I trusted myUs after checking that they are the first in things related shipping .. They have good customer care.. They are not expensive like others , when your package is 4kgs its 4kgs they don't calculate many things which make you pay much money.. I deeply loved their Rates

marlonm13
11/12/16

I was afraid to try it at first but after the first package myus exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work.

ahmeda126
11/11/16

I deal a year ago with the company myus
Excellent service at a reasonable speed processing for shipment packaging very good price and excellent customer service quick response
High degree of safety

jacalynw
11/10/16

I have been a member of MYUS for several years and I wouldn't consider changing. I am always pleasantly surprised by the level of customer service when I've had problems. They are trustworthy and their service is excellent. Highly recommended!

russellm42
11/10/16

I have only used this the once but I will definitely be using again in future. I found it very easy to use, the price for shipping very competitive, well packaged and fast. What's not to love?

josec81
11/10/16

Almost a decade with myus I must say that you been looking after me by delivering great service. And great improvement have been made along the year past. Great delivering cycle time too. Its is a pleasure being sole partner of your business.

lakeishab3
11/10/16

Very pleased with everything about this service. Good packaging and reliable service.

nadah3

I love myus

sultana16
11/10/16

I love it, but I don't know whether to continue or not after ADSLgate 25% offer is finished

waleeds5
11/10/16

I love the website, it totally easy to use.

Only three steps recieve, pricing, sending

It will save for you a lot specially for big orders which has multiple items, yo can wait and combine your item to be sent in one package.

amjadi
11/10/16

I buy materials from all over the world, and now, find it very suitable to bring all my shipments to MyUS.com and I am starting to save huge amounts on Shipping costs.

tomc146
11/9/16

I have to share my terrible experience with a shipping company to the rest of the world, so here it is!
1.1. I thought this service was a great option until I tried to have my package sent to me. I wanted the address changed to Chinese as I live in a smaller city in China. No where can you do that, this company expects the whole world to understand English. I tried to talk to representatives on Chat, but they were not able to help me and just said "English only". How does a company that sells an international service not have the option to use international addresses? As far as I am concerned this is fraud, as nowhere on their website does it say we cannot print out a label in another language and put it on a box!! What waste of time and money, as I don't ever expect my package to get to me, as the average Chinese person doesn't read English:(
2.To add insult to injury, I just checked my credit card statement and this company charged me a $20.00 membership fee, when I joined they were running a free 30 day trial membership! I once again, chatted with a customer service rep who told me that he would forward it to someone who cares!! pretty sure it got trashed, as this company appears to have major issues with its marketing and its ability to provide the service they are selling. I do not expect to ever see the sweat pants and bubble bath that cost me $40.00 from Amazon and close to $100.00 from my rip off.com!! At this point I will just dispute it with my credit card company as I expect that they will not process a cancellation and I will have to cancel my credit card!! What fresh hell will my next encounter with this company bring???
3. What fresh hell will my next encounter with this terrible company bring? Well, I got my answer this morning, in the form of a DHL notice. They are shipping my package and they changed my address (zip code), it is still in English but evidently they know where I live better than I do! Also, I paid for 1-4 day shipping and it will be in China in 8-10 days. This entire experience with this company from beginning to end (this is the end as I will never see my package) has been TERRIBLE!! To anyone that is thinking about using this company, just dont! You will be sorry and all they do is try to provide excuses for their crappy service. For example, I received an email telling me that the customs people in China all understand English and that my package will get to me. How hard is it to use dual language address labels? The US Post Office allows this! This just proves to me that this is a company full of MORONS!! I plan on disputing all charges associated with this company with my credit card, posting my awful experience on every internet site I can find, and filing an official compliant with the Better Business Bureau that covers the Sarasota, Florida region. You have been warned!
My US.com is a horrible company!!!!!!!!

kathyc102
10/31/16

All of my items were still stolen or thrown away in Costa Rica. I had thought this service would be able to do something with shipments but they couldn't. So be warned. There is no way to safely ship items there. They charged a lot and all my items were still abandoned (in other words stolen)...so I lost all that money I paid to My US.com too.

tonyi9
10/28/16

I am expecting my 2nd shipment from MyUS so I'm kinda new but I'm loving that I can shop from several sites in the US and getting all my orders in one shipment to the UAE :)

sallyh49
10/27/16

Used MyUs it was so easy fast and efficient!!! Shopping made easy

sherifb
10/27/16

My US is providing a good service but it's very expensive.
Moreover, no benefits for their loyal customers.

cynthiaj23
10/19/16

I have been a Premium member for about 5 years now, paying $25 a month for this "privileged". This allows me to "rent" a box and receive my US mail. On top of this MyUS charges $77 (USPS International Priority) for a 1 lb parcel to be shipped to the UK via USPS while its free competitor, MyMallBox can ship the same 1 lb parcel USPS Airmail for $9.38. When asked WHY the $30 difference between USPS counter price ($33.95) and their "tacked on fee" (which they DENY is a tacked on fee, but the rate we have to pay because they receive no discount from USPS because they are a government entity) they explain over and over again they are not tacking on any extra fees nor do they get a discount from USPS. While they may be more reliable than MyMallBox, I find they are taking their Premium members to the cleaners and over charging for their shipping services on top of the membership fees we already pay them when their competitor, MyMallBox can offer the same services for no membership fee and cheaper rates (although not as reliable). I am for paying for better service, but this taking the mickey out of your customers, MyUS.

harveyd20
10/15/16

New to MYUS however, understand why others have said nice things and recommend this company. International shipping is always a problem however, its nice to know that there are knowledgeable individuals who will take the time and effort to make things go smoothly.
I really appreciate the personal caring responses

abdullaha61
10/13/16

Thanks for all staff in MyUS and specially for Angel as always are helpful and great service

jassimk
10/12/16

I've been trying a year ago to cancel my membership with MyUS they insist on keeping me with them . although I stopped dealing with theme since a year and half . there is no reason of keeping deducting amount of yearly membership while I am trying to cancel every deal with theme.

emillyp
10/7/16

I'm very satisfied with MyUS, they delivered my items really fast and in great condition. I'm so happy I turned to them! I will definitely use their service again when I order from the US.

lindac221
10/5/16

Had reason to use the chat line With MyUS. Waited a little time to be connected but when I did get through the agent called Benjamin was very helpful and resolved my issue immediately. Be patient.

mariaw62
10/5/16

So I delayed shipping on 2 packages for 10 days waiting for a letter to arrive at my suite so I could ship altogether. On the 10th day, Angel informed me that my service did not work with letters, so I immediately made a ship request. I also responded to ANGEL expressing my frustration at having waited so long to only find out now about the letters. So she went and did something out of the box. She made it happen so I could receive the letter and then gave me a 25% shipping discount since I'd already shipped my suite items the day before. I love it--finally customer service that is "can do" and not "sorry these are rules".

ashrafa6
10/3/16

Very responsive, polite, resolved my problem in less than 30 secs...... Thank you Tyler M. from MyUS customer service team...

213 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
18 hours ago
Add your answer
5 days, 6 hours ago
Answer
keithe14
A: This is how the MyUS service works:

You register for a membership with MyUS.

We provide you with an address in the US which you will use when placing online orders. The merchants will ship your orders to MyUS and then we will forward the orders to the shipping address of your choice.

You would be charged for the membership fees plus the shipping fees of your items.
4 days, 10 hours ago