US Government’s NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kellm1
1/20/17

I don't remember what date it was but I ordered an iPhone 6S Plus from eBay and they had shipping to Ireland for 100 and I was thinking like why would I pay 100 euro to ship a package. I was thinking about it and I was like there might actually be shipping forwarders. The price turned out to be cheaper than I expected I got FedEx Priority for 35 to Ireland and it arrived on time and in working order.
I would recommend MyUS to anyone
Thanks MyUS

johanns11
1/20/17

Try calling Myus: 19412274444 and hear for yourself. You can't talk to an operator, you have to leave a voice mail, and when they have time, they might call you back. More than 24 hours has passed with no answer to my urgent e-mail. This is strike 2 for myus.com. I am appalled by their customer service. One more mishap and I am done with this company.

ramyt
1/19/17

i want you to always developing make more offers try to attract more customer specially you have a good competitor

gastona9
1/18/17

This is the 3rd time I have been using MyUS suite; my experience and opinion on the site and the job they are doing has been going north; the service they propose is not only precious for us, online customers outside the US, it has also been streamlined by the team over the years -- this time around delivery to my doorstep was one week ahead of initial schedule; back and forth interactions b/n MyUs and user is also simpler and to the point... GREAT JOB!! Thank you

naoufalz
1/16/17

Thanks to Jeylac, she or he answered all my questions !

i have now all answers i need, so I can now use your services now !

Regards,
Naoufal

petero30
1/14/17

Very fast processing.
Professional Staff
Package as arrived with and was very well pack no damage to my goods

francisl24
1/13/17

Been a frequent user of MyUs for almost 2 years now; found them reliable, In addition, I can see an effort in continuous improvement. I highly recommend MyUS.

mohammado2
1/13/17

based my experience , the are Professionals Very Fast, and will Packing for the Parcell.

harryg46
1/12/17

The few problems I've had with deliveries were always quickly reviewed and solved. Deliveries are on time and in good condition.
I'm very satisfied with the service

harethh
1/12/17

When you start to work on you're not confident, and after making sure work Farah Belaml I started on the Internet with ease and online shopping Alenet and assembling materials and dominated them and can see very easily and then Tchehnha Bbox one to your country

derics3
1/12/17

Got great service. Had issues with the reseller, but MyUS did everything they could to assist me. Very caring and dedicated staff!

teitura
1/12/17

I am new customer of myus. and i have send 3 package to my address.
everything so simple.
and i will be long time customer

babajidea2
1/12/17

My first delivery to Nigeria using MyUS.com services met and exceeded my expectations with-respect-to the timelines set by MyUS.com

chank3
1/12/17

You get notifications of the entire consolidation process from items arriving at your suite, to Items getting sent out. Both the website and app are easy to use with lots of instructions.customer service wise, it's top notch. I got my few questions answered quickly via online chat. It takes just 1 day for them to pack and ship out my package. The best thing is that you can accurately estimate the shipping rates as they charge by weight instead of dimension. The shipping rate is a bit pricey but there's no other option if the merchant won't ship outside the US. But for the quality of service I get, I feel the price is reasonable. I feel this company is friendly and personal. They know how to make a customer happy.

benh96
1/12/17

The service from US has consistently exceeded expectations. I live in Canada and the Eastern Caribbean. Product purchases in the US are usually very competitive. Amazon.com has shipping restrictions outside the US, which are conveniently overcome by using US.

stellal22
1/8/17

I signed up for a basic account with no intention of using the website (or any website like it), just to see what kind of features were available etc. I was automatically assigned as a premium member and a month later from signing up (today), I was billed USD $7 to my Paypal. It also turns out that it costs USD $10 to change my membership from premium to basic. They don't have an easy 'delete account' button, either, you have to contact their support team to have a deletion link sent.

On top of this, the shipping rates [to New Zealand] are insane, over USD $40 for a small and lightweight package. Do not sign up.

samehe1
1/6/17

I have been with MyUs for a year now and I reship 3-5 items every month and their service is amazing, fast and reliable. They assigned an account manager now to take care of my shipping, Jeff is so polite and helpful. only late service at Christmass time and this is normal during this high season shipping. I love them and 100% recommend them but my only concern is I have to pay %7 tax because I am shipping to Florida. if they are in Oregon, I have to pay 0% tax. I heard about Viabox but worried to try.

sammyc15
1/6/17

IF I COULD GIVE NO STARS I WOULD. I WAS GOING TO SIGN UP BUT SHORTLY REALIZED THAT THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM. THEY WILL TELL YOU ALL HE GREAT ABOUT THEIR SERVICE BUT WILL NOT TELL YOU THE EXTRA FEES, CUSTOMS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE!!!! SPOKE WITH COURT AND TYLER IN CHAT AND IT WAS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL. THEY ARE BOTH SOOOOO DUMB AND I SERIOUSLY HAD TO PULL TEETH JUST TO GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM THEM. WHEN SPEAKING WITH COURT I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER IN CHAT AND COURT TOLD ME THERE IS NOT ONE IN CHAT, WHICH WAS OK. HOWEVER, I ASKED FOR A MANAGER TO CALL ME AND COURT EXPLAINED THAT I WOULD HAVE TO CALL THEM. HOW????? THEY DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE NOR CALL BACK WHEN LEAVING A VOICE MESSAGE. I TOLD COURT THAT I REALLY NEEDED TO SPEAK WITH A MANGER, SINCE I FELT HE WAS NOT ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS AND HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME AGAIN TO CALL.I TOLD HIM IT COST MONEY TO CALL AND HE SAID SORRY BUT NO OTHER OPTION!!!!!!!! HOW THE HELL IS THAT MAKING A MEMBER HAPPY?????? ALL MYUS.COM THINKS ABOUT IS HOW TO MAKE THE NEXT BUCK.....

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM. I REPEAT, DO NOT SIGN UP!!!! YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY!!!!

laviniak1
12/24/16

There are better services out there. One day these guys will totally disappoint you. Maybe they'll get you one or two parcel without a problem but the day decide to disappoint you, you will lose your shipment. I lost mine. They are useless!!
Contact me on here if you want proof and I will tell you about the horrible experience I had with this bad company. They are bad bad bad. They are malicious and unprofessional. They discarded, they should have returned it to the send. I ordered earrings and they claimed they were made of animal products. No they were made of plastic. They don't pick up the phone, they don't pick up chat on their website. They hide behind the brand.

Tip for consumers: useless at best. They discarded my shipment. I have all correspondence if you want to see it, I'm willing to share and they treated unfairly just to get back at me. Totally unprofessional. Have you ever heard of earrings made of fish? Believe me, they weren't. At the minimum, they should have returned my items to the sender but even that they can't do.

domingosp
12/17/16

I am able to shop US online retailerst , through myus accont I get my parceles within few days

dimzjogj
12/16/16

Before I have to pay for shipping cost USD 35 for a single package (0.2lb) to be sent to my address in Indonesia. But I found better (or best) way to collect my packages from some sellers to MyUS warehouse, then I send it all after all is completed. MyUS zipped the packages into one and I just need to pay USD 35 for the zipped 5 single packages (1 lb). It's amazing I can save much the shipping cost.

valeriep34
12/16/16

Jess W worked with me to solve an issue with a mutual customer. Together we were able to solve the issue. Thank you Jess W.. Your a superstar!!

suzannec36
12/15/16

I live in Australia and having a re-mailer that provides such a professional service gives me faith that my orders from the US will be seamless. My orders have both arrived fast and in excellent condition. I particularly liked being able to see photos of my goods as they arrived at their facilities. Excellent service!

mohammeds43
12/15/16

Excellent service . Keep up the good work. I love it, but I don't know what I will do after my free year premium subscription which I have when I use my master card finished ..

ibrahimm29
12/15/16

They handle the shipments very quickly

220 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
leannek8
Leanne K.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
keithe14
Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]
A: We do not offer package pick-up here in the US, but can certainly ship door-to-door once the order arrives to MyUS and ship to Australia for you! We will not require an MSDS sheet for the Dangerous Goods mentioned as we have a few carriers able to ship Dangerous Goods into Australia for our members. You can read more about how our services work as well as estimate your shipment rates here: https://www.myus.com/au/
2 weeks, 2 days ago
4 weeks ago
Answer
keithe14
Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]
A: Hello, Christine. Thank you very much for your inquiry.

Please reach out to us via our Contact page here: http://www.myus.com/en/contact

A Customer Service Representative or a member of our Trade Compliance Team will be glad to help you with this.
3 weeks, 6 days ago