Review of MyUS

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

waleede1
8/19/17

its cheap shipping if ur package has big dimention and customer support so helpful specially "Fresha"

keisukeo

I'm poor at English.
But this operator was so kind.
Thanks to that, my problem was cleared!
He spent long time to solve my problem.

mickya2
8/17/17

Colleen Anne C was very pleasant to deal with. She was very knowledgeable, well informed and helpful.

jimmyk26
8/17/17

Used MyUS for first time and I received my shipment 5 days earlier. Packing was in great condition.
I opted for the annual membership but was charged for both monthly and annual :(

On live chat, got great response from agent 'Fresha' and she resolved everything within minutes.

Great service from MyUS overall. Highly Recommended.

Keep the good work guys!

mohamedh27
8/17/17

They are really helpful and professional in their work.
Thanks to you all.
Thank you so much. Fresha.

ahmeda159
8/17/17

Quick response from Talal, fixed the issue promptly. This is why myUS is the best in this business..

kareemb7
8/16/17

It was so nice chatting with Amor. S/he made it prompt, clear and professional support.

Enormous thanks to Amor.

bolajin
8/16/17

Amor was straight forward. Very helpful customer representative. He made my task quite simple. Although I didn't ask too much but all the same was a very helpful person

alexp187
8/16/17

quick, friendly, efficient and great customer service. User friendly website always instant communication when packages arrive all the way up until they arrive on my door step very helpful at anytime of the day thanx MyUS id like to mention Amor who i have communicated with was very helpful and made things easy for me to understand,

abdulaziza18
8/16/17

amazing, agent reply was fast an satisfying
so yeah thank's again Colleen Anne C , why should I enter at least 100 characters !

kamam3
8/16/17

i spoke with an agent name is amor, he solved my issue while i was chatting with him, really amazing costumer service, thanks myus, thanks amor.

jonathanp52
8/16/17

I had a go with the live chat, spoke to Amor and I can say that all my questions were answered very thoroughly !
Thank you Amor and the entire team.
All I have to do is wait for my package :)

danielb268
8/16/17

Great and quick help with my problem. Thank you, Colleen Anne C. for your assistance.
This is my second time chatting with the customer service and I am more than pleased.

akiraj
8/16/17

Thank you for quick response.
I got an answer as soon as I got in touch with chat.
Thank you for quick response.
I got an answer as soon as I got in touch with chat.

ibrahimw7
8/16/17

Pedde Jeff D. was very helpful. He knew how to handle a worried customer well. Don't lose him MyUS :)

akeemo1
8/16/17

Colleen Anne C. is one of the best customer service representative have chatted with in a very long time...took time to solve my issues accurately.

carloss95
8/16/17

Lovely helped me, it was all fast, the problem was solved, congratulations for the service.
It could improve on being faster in assigning a representative by live chat

mauror7
8/16/17

Pedde Jeff D., MyUs assistant was very kind and helpul. He was able to solve quickly a return item issue.

manuelb39
8/16/17

I taped with Mr. Lovely and once again he was amazing.
Good explanation, he has the perfect skills to deal and lead a team.
Attempted answers, proactivity competency. He is a full completed technician. One of the best that I talked about my Us problems.
And all issues were solved in good manner and time.

Thanks for Mr. Lovely to keep helping the costumes.

MB

augustoc4
8/15/17

I order most of my clothing from the US and found this method to be positive, if you want an item that you can't order directly from a US store that won't allow any foreign orders. It's not the perfect alternative, but if there isnt any other way to do it, it becomes handy. I'd like to thank MyUS staff for all the help given to assist me, I'd like to thank especially Lovely and Louther for their vital and precious help, given to solve some questions I had using MyUS web service. I wish you all the best.

morof

Colleen Anne C..
I corresponded to.
It was extremely easy to understand, and we responded quickly.
Thank you very much.

mohammeda169
8/15/17

I would like to thanks Talal for the great support, this is first of all. After that, thank you to Myus for this greatest team.

yasuhiroy
8/15/17

I have some mistake to write the price. The support help me to re-writing the merchant price properly. Thank a lot.

yousefa12
8/15/17

They were professional, fast and efficient. That's what what I call it customer satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you.

cholponr
8/14/17

Lovely, thanks for your support,
I like MyUS, good service, value of money, quality shipping.
Thanks again.

Helpful answer

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 5/27/15
Helpful answer

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 1/18/15
Helpful answer

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 7/4/15
Helpful answer

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 8/25/16
Helpful answer

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 10/13/15
Helpful answer

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 4/23/15

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 4/6/15
Helpful answer

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 7/18/15
Helpful answer

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 5/18/15
Helpful answer

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r. on 9/5/15
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

21 Photos for MyUS