Review of MyUS

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA & ship internationally with MyUS!
Join Now

ehaba2
10/17/17

ksa - riyadh- mousa bn nouser st post c 11594 please i need to send this shepping nessary please i need to send this shepping nessary

maureenb46
10/15/17

As long as everything is straight forward it works fine. However, anything out of the ordinary they are terrible! I accidentally selected an old shipping address, realized it before the shipment was picked up by FebEx, confirmed with FedEx that it could be cancelled but MyUs would NOT do it. So even though I told them BEFORE it was picked up they sent to the wrong address, which I had to contact (which was a Hotel) and ask them not to accept (Hotel was extremely helpful) and return.

It arrived back on Monday at 10 a.m. and was still not logged back in my suite as of Friday.

idriss87
10/3/17

This used to be a great service, but as they have grown they have refused to increase the number of staff members to deal with customer issues. They now expect you to chat with them instead of calling. For chat, they make you wait an hour before an agent becomes available if it works at all. See attached image their supposed 24/7 service. If you have anything urgent to ship I'd advise you to look elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware. They are becoming more unreliable by the day.

fahdn
10/1/17

I have read very good and promising reviews of MyUS.com. I wanted to order a couple of things that were much cheaper with a wider range of options on Amazon.com than in my city, Dubai. The good reviews are what encouraged me to use MyUS.com. However, I completely regret using their services. My total shipping costs were more than 60 dollars. However, my items in total weighed less than a pound. I think that has happened because each shipment was shipped separately. I don't understand why they did that? One of the items' shipping costs ALONE were more than 31 dollars! Finally, we come to the worst part. After encountering this issue, I sent a message to their so-called 24/7 customer support that replies in less than 24 hours. However, It's been more than 48 hours with NO reply yet. I tried using their so-called live chat a couple of times as well. Also, NO ANSWER. I ended up paying almost double what I could have bought here and claimed on the same day. Extremely bad experience.

wafab
10/1/17

Thanks to one of MyUS staff: "Colleen Anne C." an issue regarding the value of my purchased items was resolved very quickly. and I was able to ship my purchased items as soon as possible. Thank you MyUS.

carof
10/1/17

Trying MyUs has been the worst mistake I have ever made. I paid 2-3 times the shipping cost for two packages. The total cost of my items went from 183 USD to over 366 USD because of the shipping costs and Customs fee - the Customs fee was high because MyUs declared goods for 200 USD instead of 90 USD, and I was not able to reach anyone to give me a reasonable response). I asked them to weight a package containing only a 1.7 OZ perfume, declared to be 0.8 lb, the final weight was set to 1.2 lb, how was that possible? And customer service - inexistent, so if you have an issue or a claim to make, forget it, you will only spend days in-front of the computer getting cookie-cutter answers, and by the end you'll still have the same issue or even a worse one. I escalated the issue 2 times in 2 days, I have been wasting hours of my time trying to get an answer. I think I already left like 5 messages in their voicemail and to this day, all I get is nothing. Please, be aware, try other carriers, for sake of your finances. I was totally ripped-off! If this was a local company, I'd definitely sue for lack of transparency.

rutgerp3
10/1/17

Had a few hiccups with this shipping order due to mistakes on my end and Christian A. of MyUS fixed this in record time. Great service.

mohammeda177
9/26/17

I needed a letter on myus.com pad. I was done quickly. Professional Work provide by Lovely. Thanks for the support.

braydeep
9/23/17

On my last review, they responded saying theyve been emailing me and the costs, etc. To receive my package cost over $50 CANADIAN. Because the only reason Im using this service was because I needed something shipped to CANADA. So stating what one of the numerous charges were in US dollars is irrelevant when there numerous others. Now, I emailed and called this company NUMEROUS times to confirm I would choose the shipping costs. I would have rather waited 3 weeks for my package and saved $40. Each time I was told that the membership I was looking at I would choose everything. INSTEAD, they charged my card $38 Canadian dollars for shipping, and even though I was told that would be the only charge, there were additional fees after the fact for $15 Canadian dollars. Meaning I paid over $50 for shipping UNWILLINGLY and UNKNOWINGLY for a pair of shoes worth $30. Thats absolutely absurd. And once again the customer service is an absolute disgrace, though Ive been emailing with them for over a week now, I am still getting the exact same response refer to our terms and conditions. Instead of telling me to refer to the terms and conditions maybe they should tell that to their employees who wrongfully directed me to using their services with incorrect information about their processes. Must feel great to build a company on taking other peoples money.

Tip for consumers: On my last review, they responded saying they’ve been emailing me and the costs, etc. To receive my package cost over $50 CANADIAN. Because the only reason I’m using this service was because I needed something shipped to CANADA. So stating what one of the numerous charges were in US dollars is irrelevant when there numerous others. Now, I emailed and called this company NUMEROUS times to confirm I would choose the shipping costs. I would have rather waited 3 weeks for my package and saved $40. E

mattl83
9/21/17

Had a few shipping questions answered very quickly by Kamal. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Many thanks.

zahraam
9/21/17

I had problems signing in and emailed myus support about it. Luke was speedy in his assistance and gave me a comprehensive list of solutions to try. He was polite and efficient. Very impressed.

baldure
9/21/17

As a first time MyUS user, I'm not familiar with the whole process. Kamal explained the part of the process when the items reach the warehouse and get placed in My Suite. I hope the rest of the process will be as efficient, as a classic motorbike rebuilder I can se myself use this service a fair bit.

marthada

Thanks for Kamal
He helped me 100%
He was very understanding very good
He understand my problem and solve it immediately

rizwanm4
9/21/17

thank you for your fast progress.
It was really nice doing business with you
i will looking forward to do business with you

lolowaa
9/19/17

thank you a lot for your quick respond for entering the price of the products because I had problem with uploading the pics thanks a lot you were very helpful

fanisk1
9/19/17

I received an brilliant service from MyUs, through Mrs Colleen Anne C during the swithing of my account. Very helpfull and kind.

ahmeda169
9/19/17

Myus deals with the shipment so quickly.

.................................................................

juventinor
9/19/17

They are not legit. You asked me to confirm if I agree on costs the service; which I do, and subsequently increase it without sufficient justification. The shipment weighed more after youselves pack it, but it can not be passed on to me in the final price. I do not think this behavior would be serious. Sorry for my poor english.

mariop31
9/19/17

It was a very good experience. Thanks to Kamal.
He was very helpful and professional. Now I am able to proceed with my shipping with no more delays.

joaninak
9/19/17

I just finished chatting with Amor and she was very helpful. She was very patient with me and my chat with her yielded great results. Thanks Amor.

keany
9/18/17

Luke was great to help me out by waiving the few days of storage fees due to the hurricane. I've been with myus for several years now.

jamesc477
9/18/17

Just had a quick and easy conversation from Amor.
Item value had to be confimed and Amor was kond enough to guide me on how to do it.
Verified and item ready to be shipped.

amys268
9/18/17

I had issue with my package
The customer representative Colleen Anne C. was so professional and good and solve my problem.

ericac48
9/18/17

Agent Amor understood the situation right away and solved my issue so i can now request shipping. It was easy to connect to chat and Amor was quick at responding.

samani
9/18/17

Thank you Chrisitan A. for sorting out my query in a swift manner. It was generous of the company to give the discount coupon.

Helpful answer

Typically, the seller of the item you wish to purchase from can provide a shipping size and weight for you so you can accurately estimate your shipping costs. Our shipping rates can be based on the size and weight of your package as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 5/27/15
Helpful answer

Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year. Thank you for shipping with us!

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 1/18/15
Helpful answer

Thank you for your inquiry. The published MyUS.com shipping rates are for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. In some cases, couriers may also charge a brokerage fee for clearing your package through the local customs office. These fees can vary, and they are not covered by MyUS.com. The carrier will usually charge them upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more information on duties or import fees.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 7/4/15
Helpful answer

We are located in Sarasota, Florida.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 8/25/16
Helpful answer

We are based out of Sarasota, Florida and all of our shipments are packed and shipped from our location. We currently do not do pick ups. You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at support@myus.com or go to our website to chat with a Live Chat Representative 24/7.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 10/13/15
Helpful answer

Since 1997, we've been the leader in international package consolidation. We are 300,000 members strong and aim to delight with each and every shipment! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 4/23/15

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 4/6/15
Helpful answer

.Hi Tracy, Thank you for your inquiry. Once you become a member of MyUS.com we can order items for you through our personal shopper service and have them shipped to your own unique MyUS.com address. Regretfully, we currently are unable to order from Walmart however we CAN order from most online stores in the US. Feel free to contact us directly at support@myus.com with any other specific questions you may have.

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 7/18/15
Helpful answer

Thank you for your inquiry. You can save up to 80% on international Shipping with DHL, Federal Express and DHL and get your goods faster with 2-4 day delivery worldwide! Read more about how our service works here: http://www.myus.com/en/how-it-works/ Sign up here: https://account.myus.com/signup/step1c.aspx Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. http://www.myus.com/en/contact/

By Charlene M. [MyUS Rep] on 5/18/15
Helpful answer

What would be nice is if they could take care of the tax and duty up front. Amazon do this now, it's a great service because your package clears so much more quickly through Tax/Customs where it can get stuck for days. That would be a really great thing MyUS could do.

By jonathan r. on 9/5/15
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

22 Photos for MyUS