US Government’s NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mohamedb8

I commend the customer service members of MyUS include; Alison, Judy, Angel, etc. (in 228 reviews)

salaheddineb

Many thanks for Jessica Carly and all MYUS workers its great service what you are providing for us
(in 61 reviews)

kamala2

As a courtesy I was able to have your requested duties refunded and pushed back to your credit card. (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kristofferl
7/28/16

Highly satisfied user here!

lanceg9
7/28/16

I was helped by Tyler who was super responsive, helpful and proactive. Really great service.

alexanderr35
7/19/16

I use MyUS services since 2011. Before that I often had problems with orders from US: many shops refused to ship to Russia. And since 2011 these problems have gone almost completely. My packages are consolidated and I always get the tracking number so I can see them moving. Sometimes I prefer to order items from US stores via MyUS forwarding service instead of dealing with Russian internet shops. MyUS service and support is accurate and prompt: whatever questions I have they answer very fast. I want to specially thank Tyler M from MyUS support who was very patient and helping with my recent questions. Thanks a lot!

marienb1
7/19/16

Thanks MyUS, for make it so easy and so fast shop in the US, Tyler, big help you gave me, Jemier great packaging, all MyUs support team thank you for being there for me and and my goods. To all MyUs team keep doing what you're doing I appreciated. From Angola with gratitude

rose-mariek
7/17/16

Hi,
I just wanted to give a big thank you to MyUS - there was an item I was wanting desperately, however the company did not ship to Australia. So, after some research I came across MyUSA - so I took a leap of faith - gave them my instructions and hoped for the best - this item means the world to me.
Anyway, I received it yesterday, it was wrapped to perfection to protect it, this was done by Derek (thanks Derek), it arrived sooner than I anticipated - overall I was so impressed with MyUSA that I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to friends.
Thank you to Derek and everyone at MyUSA for making shipments possible to anyone, no matter where we live.

Kind regards

Rose-Marie

yasera2
7/16/16

When you get understanding and answering for your questions that means customer service. But if there is kindness and take care of every single point that means MyUs.com customer service agent!
From my deep Heart Thank you Patricia, Angel and All My-US staff.

josel109
7/16/16

Myus was changing my life as when I discovered the beneficial work performed by Myus started shopping in US stores and always used to the Myus as my shipping address .In no time I had problems with my orders , always came in excellent condition in time and time , unfortunately due to financial issue that my country is my account was canceled .
I do not know when that financial situation of my country will return to normality , hill anxiety to re-do my business ... Thanks

mohg
7/14/16

This is the best shipping services I have ever seen. I had a problem with the registration but they fixed it by Tyler S (good job). I just received my first package, very fast Thank you My US

benzjn
7/11/16

Carly was very helpful and she even apologised for the inconvenience I experienced when I tried updating my eBay shipping address.

karenv30
7/11/16

Angel (agent) make it easy for me to provide values of each items arrived and she's nice.

abdulwahabm
7/11/16

I would like to thank Myus for hiring such amazing person like Angel.
That was a very fast problem solver, directly to the point, I like that.
I think people like Angel is the reason that puts Myus at the top.

Keep up the good work.

diepl
7/11/16

very good srevice thank you for assistan angle i was had very nice chat with your best support. thanks

tiagoc12
7/9/16

Everything on MyUS's Team was great. Since the package status, and preferences at shipping, and even when i had doubt, had someone there to help me.
There is a lot of transportations options, many personalizations!
About the site and the team all of them are very helpful and glad to chat about any questions.
I'm very happy with my choice at MyUS.com!!!

Tip for consumers: If you have any kind of doubt, ask them.
They will present the best solution.

abdulhadim1

It was a helpful chat

shunichit
7/9/16

Cargo that arrived at home did not have enough.

emada6
7/9/16

Thanks Angel for your nice and quick feedback

noraa15
7/9/16

Agent Angel has been very helpful regarding my issue.

mohameds27
7/8/16

"Jessie" the one who deals with me. He / She was amazing .. Good communication.. easy to deal..

badera7
7/7/16

Carly was great by offering me a free year of membership since i'm an old customer

mohsink3

THIS COMPANY VERY NISE 5 STAR

khadijahh

Good

tabbyh
7/5/16

I just want to Thank Carly for going beyond to help me adjust my account. She was very helpful, informative and extremely fast with her service. I absolutely love this company.

vintiar
7/3/16

Jessie was able to assist quickly and resolve issues experienced during the checkout process where the zip code provided was not valid on a shopping website

isrz

Hello
There is some problem with return items but MyUS chatting help
Me with MyUS agents Jessie

mahmoode2
7/3/16

As always when I contact my myus.com to notify something or even complain about anything the answer wouldn't take more than a day but this time it was faster from Angel customer service. She addressed my issue to me in a good manner and give me the options to solve it the way I'd be satisfied. Thanks for this great experience and for you Angel too.

181 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
keithe14
A: Yes we do ship there!

You can view more about shipping to this area at this link: https://www.myus.com/xm/
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
keithe14
A: Yes, we do ship to Jamaica.

Our shipping rates are based on the size and weight of your package, as well as the courier you choose and even your membership type! You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/
Helpful answer