US Government’s NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

titoa3
2/25/17

I used to ship several times my goods to my country Angola using MyUs.com services with no problems until an error happed on MyUs.com immigrated new system on November 2015 which caused my shipment got sent to a wrong address losing all my money without refund.

My shipping setting default was from USA to Angola on the previews MyUs system. just to remember that the preview shipment I did was to Angola and not USA. I do not know what really happened to got my profile settings changed.

On 21-Nov-2015, I received a email from MyUs saying that my shipment was ready to be sent to the below address on 23-Nov-2015 which should be a business day:

Dwayne Defretas-Return
4912-Torbay PL
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 US
+(1) 9412274444

At the same time I called MyUs explaining that was a wrong address for my shipment. it has to be stopped ASAP. I called MyUs folks and they said the could stop it. not being convinced, I called FedEx explaining them what was happening and I needed their help to stop the shipment. after 4 days of calls and and lot of emails sent to MyUS, No one was able to help me. I lost all of my Items estimated with the cost of $ 1,146.94(that was for berth of my daughter that was expecting for December-2015) I lost everything and MyUs didn't do nothing about it at all.

I sent lot of emails to this address owner, no answer was given even FedEx was not able to bring back the package.

I had to buy all over again and ship them before my daughter birth. therefore, some other products had to be left beyond due to the short time I had.

Starting on December 2015, our visa cards was restricted to be used online or outside the country due to lack dollars and some other issues with the government. I was not able to ship my other products that is at MyUs due to those restriction. I explained to MyUs this issue but they did not care about it and they still charging me every single day even sending them lot of emails.

At least, my case could be analyzed and see what could be done. really I am not happy with MyUs at this point. when you have a problem, they don't want care about you.

Tito Abrao

Regards

raads
2/18/17

Expensive consolidation fees
If I shipped one or twice shipment per year, why I pay $7 per month for all the year?
I think it will be very fair that you give us 30 days for free storage and consolidation in the amount of $ 5 per box (charge) as stackry.com do.
Best Regrads

richards306
2/17/17

I was suspicious of all of these types of service before using this one as they all seemed to have such mixed reviews. I writing to say that in my experience this service worked like a dream. Slightly cheaper than estimated and 4 days quicker, zero hastrle, it just worked. Very pleased.

tuwanr
2/16/17

the service was very nice i was able to track my item through out its process i had a great experience with you i even chat with you for some conformation .. thank you my us.....

hueh
2/16/17

I have used it and The us customer service is so kind and good to solve payment matters.However, I would like to know the final price for my payment preparation.

mellanym
2/16/17

As a shipping company, myus is great. Cheaper than any and really great customer service. I would definitely recommend them.

isakg

I am very satisfied with myus.com GREAT SERVICE
great customer service and good prices very happy customer will always use you guys thanks myus team

robt156
2/16/17

Signing up for MyUS was easy, and managing my shipments was a breeze. Everything arrived in good time, at a reasonable shipping rate, well-packed and undamaged. The 4 things I ordered had free US shipping from the US Retailer site, and were about 60% cheaper prices than from the Canadian retailer site (i think you know the one i mean), so even with shipping from Florida, and a small Canadian Customs duties/taxes fee, it was still about 40% cheaper overall. Good deal!

hotug
2/7/17

package didn't release in the website,
i went to the tchat,
jeylac helped me with great professionalism
in 5 minutes, it was done.

angelag75
2/7/17

I was have trouble with shipping an item for Dubai and had never contacted my us before as all my items had previously shipped without any trouble from suppliers. Jaylec was fast and eficient in his response to my query and able to assist and confirm a zip code which was acceptable which was great.

raviyarh
2/7/17

while the service is great, also Jeylac helped me a lot...........................................................................

judea7
2/6/17

Jeylac immediately addressed my question and had it rectified before the conversation virtually even got started. Very impressed and glad I chose MyUS.

jasona107
2/6/17

I'm a merchant and Jeylac was able to assist me with how to properly send a package. Staff like that who take time and effort for top-notch service deserve five stars! Thanks!

othmana1
2/3/17

Great service and excellent I enjoyed that are shipment you
Great work, my friends Great work, my friends

mohamedh20
2/2/17

- the service is honest and professional
-the customer service is very helpful
- the shipping rates are fair
- the delivery time is good and accurate
- the best solution I have till now

adar28
2/2/17

Im so happy to have been recommended this company! The service is perfect, always on time, in every details to please client. Using this service is easy simple and clear. Monthly fee is ok and shipping options are Very good.

robertp247
2/2/17

I live in Canada and MyUS is the easiest way for me to shop south of the border. Extremely easy to register and l always know how my order is doing at all times of the shipping process. I will continue to use MyUS for all my cross border shipping needs.
I would recommend this company to family and friends. Looking forward to using them soon. Regards Robert

yassera6
2/2/17

Trustable, fast and realiable company, all the items that i ship are reached safe and in a fast way.

They have a super support for both the website and the facebook page

mohammeda138
2/1/17

help me in some issue in my shipment and issue me some credit for weight different ...thank you Jeylac

mohammeda137
2/1/17

I had nice experience with one of the support team of myus.com his name is Jeylac.. sorted my problem in couple minutes .. make your experience enjoyable.

salmaa14
1/28/17

Good morning I thank you for your cooperation with me and I want to stay baazavita basic just don't wanna deducted from card visa the amount of $ 7 per month because I changed the membership of to basic since months predecessor, but Unfortunately, is still the site takes the month of my account $ 7

ednar19
1/25/17

My colleagues and i opened an account with myus.com and they collected our money for membership. I then bought some items worth over $600 offline and then shipped to my collegues myus suite to be shipped internationally but as soon as my packages arrived in our suite, they created a lame excuse that our account needs verification and we should send them confidential information like IDs and Credit cards which we provided but to our greatest suprise after submitting the correct and required sensitive IDs and Credit Cards for verification to MyUS we got another email saying our account has been cancelled and they we can't continue to use their service. We weren't given an explanation whatsoever for the cancellation and also we weren't given an instruction as to how the packages in our suites that I sent can be returned back to me, we contacted support several times but they are purposely delaying replying us and are telling me they called and left voicemail for me which i didn't see. I have sent several return labels including sending FedEx agents to pickup and return my packages and they have bluntly refused to give them my packages or even give me or my colleagues explanation to what's going on.

When i posted my review on TRUSTPILOT, they wrote and reported my review. Below is what they replied to TRUSTPILOT:

"MyUS.com
Reason for reporting
The reviewer had an account with our company and they were canceled for fraudulent activity. They also threaten our employees in the review. Please remove this from our page."

P.S: We never committed any fraudulent activity, the credit card on our account belongs to me, and has my name on it and i bought the packages myself offline and I personally drove to FedEx location to ship the packages to MyUS suite.

(I will not stop until my packages are returned to me- if i don't get my packages I will share my experiences all over the world to every available review site on the Internet, TRUSTPILOT is my first review I hope it stays that way).

'ALL I WANT IS MY PACKAGES BACK'.

SO MYUS, I have sent return labels and FedEx agents to you but still my packages haven't shipped to my home address, SO WHERE ARE MY PACKAGES MYUS?

isaact25
1/24/17

I needed MyUs to solve my shipment problem but the shipment price always exceed the product price so I could not ship anything through MyUs since I joined. I therefore decided to cancel my membership. I had a live chart with Jeylac who tried to help me stay. She was so sweet and attended tobme like a brother. Big ups to her.

raymondm60
1/23/17

7 reasons why MYUS stinks!!
1/ You can not call MYUS by ph
2/MYUS claims to have 24/7 customer srvice really you wont get a response from an email for 72 hrs
3/MYUS calims to have freight charges based on weight to save you money , great if you just send pillows or empty box;s. There is a reason why NOBODY else calculates freight this way so if you send anything heavy you will pay a LOT.
4/MYUS may claim to be giving you a discount, but obviously if the starting price is inflated to start with the cost is still excessive
5/If you want to change a delivery address for a package once its on route it must be done by MYUS last time I tried it took 4 days for this too happen, and they rerouted the item back to Sydney then back to Melb. Even though I was paying for a Fedex express 4 day delivery
6/MYUS will take at least 72 hours from the time they receive an item to it appearing in your suite, and they say MYUS is efficent and prides itself on customer service.
7/ And to top it all off if you want to cancel your account and stop the ongoing charges they wont do it until they have tried to talk you out of it, nope not even when you ask them by email or chat.

kellm1
1/20/17

I don't remember what date it was but I ordered an iPhone 6S Plus from eBay and they had shipping to Ireland for 100 and I was thinking like why would I pay 100 euro to ship a package. I was thinking about it and I was like there might actually be shipping forwarders. The price turned out to be cheaper than I expected I got FedEx Priority for 35 to Ireland and it arrived on time and in working order.
I would recommend MyUS to anyone
Thanks MyUS

227 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
keithe14
Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]
A: Yes, Althea. We do ship to Singapore.
1 week, 6 days ago