Review of MyUS

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mosheg13
4/23/17

They open up your items (!)to check p.s. they ruined my item I can't sell it , and they request receipts ,which nobody has , so they send it tonTHEIR review team which way overpriced it, minus 5 stars.

dawoods1
4/22/17

l love dealing with Myus,it's giving me great confidence...thanks for all men and women in this company,

rohanc6
4/17/17

This company was make money and not deliver to product cheats with every one.i was order to dslr and his man to make a money 10000 rupees and not deliver to product in my home

phant7
4/14/17

Paypal used to be exactly like this. No direct contact number.. never resolved anything.. and now MYUS.com is exactly the same! Site lists phone number, but it only goes to recording, no one will ever pick up the phone to talk to you. Email gets returned on their schedule.. 1-2 days! What? You can't respond the same day to an email... maybe you have far to many complaints then! Only "chat" is ridiculous... took me hours to connect. Stay away! Although combined shipping is good, other companies do MUCH better job, and they'll actually pick up the phone.

Tip for consumers: Tip? Yes. Don't use this company. Run away.

conceicaoc
4/2/17

Good job done by the team, always willing to help.
MyUs is a very efficient way to send an item from USA
Please keep it up.
Patrícia, good job, you are a very committed person
Thanks

claudiol11
3/27/17

Top sum up: they are expensive, and completely useless. They charge the same price that if use regular delivery service from merchant. Awfull. At this moment, I'm spending much more money to get the same product. I'm like a stupid one.

simonn23
3/17/17

the system asked me to provide invoice, and i need clear picture. some one called Patricia provided a low resolution picute, i could not tell what is inside. i asked for high resolution picture, Partricia tried to charge me $10 for each picture! in short, service can not be worse!

moek9
3/15/17

My package was mishandled and I ended up paying 130 dollars in restock fee. Contacted support and got a replay from Patricia claiming that amazon is not a verified seller. so, they had to break all the manufacture seal cover. I am sorry that I gave your service a chance. Not cool !!

rossp20
3/10/17

They just won't address the thousands of dollars in items that seem to have gone missing. Site is great until something is lost and stolen then they freeze you out.

amitabp
3/8/17

Am so glad I found myus for all my international shipping very fast and convenient. I live in Fiji and it's hard sometimes to get the things shipped here to get it in good condition and fast. I just love myus. Will surely recommend it to everyone. BEST TRUSTED WORTHY.

oliverq2
3/7/17

After some back and fourth US have corrected all items promptly. Thank you for your time and commitment.

titoa3
2/25/17

I used to ship several times my goods to my country Angola using MyUs.com services with no problems until an error happed on MyUs.com immigrated new system on November 2015 which caused my shipment got sent to a wrong address losing all my money without refund.

My shipping setting default was from USA to Angola on the previews MyUs system. just to remember that the preview shipment I did was to Angola and not USA. I do not know what really happened to got my profile settings changed.

On 21-Nov-2015, I received a email from MyUs saying that my shipment was ready to be sent to the below address on 23-Nov-2015 which should be a business day:

Dwayne Defretas-Return
4912-Torbay PL
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 US
+(1) 9412274444

At the same time I called MyUs explaining that was a wrong address for my shipment. it has to be stopped ASAP. I called MyUs folks and they said the could stop it. not being convinced, I called FedEx explaining them what was happening and I needed their help to stop the shipment. after 4 days of calls and and lot of emails sent to MyUS, No one was able to help me. I lost all of my Items estimated with the cost of $ 1,146.94(that was for berth of my daughter that was expecting for December-2015) I lost everything and MyUs didn't do nothing about it at all.

I sent lot of emails to this address owner, no answer was given even FedEx was not able to bring back the package.

I had to buy all over again and ship them before my daughter birth. therefore, some other products had to be left beyond due to the short time I had.

Starting on December 2015, our visa cards was restricted to be used online or outside the country due to lack dollars and some other issues with the government. I was not able to ship my other products that is at MyUs due to those restriction. I explained to MyUs this issue but they did not care about it and they still charging me every single day even sending them lot of emails.

At least, my case could be analyzed and see what could be done. really I am not happy with MyUs at this point. when you have a problem, they don't want care about you.

Tito Abrao

Regards

raads
2/18/17

Expensive consolidation fees
If I shipped one or twice shipment per year, why I pay $7 per month for all the year?
I think it will be very fair that you give us 30 days for free storage and consolidation in the amount of $ 5 per box (charge) as stackry.com do.
Best Regrads

richards306
2/17/17

I was suspicious of all of these types of service before using this one as they all seemed to have such mixed reviews. I writing to say that in my experience this service worked like a dream. Slightly cheaper than estimated and 4 days quicker, zero hastrle, it just worked. Very pleased.

tuwanr
2/16/17

the service was very nice i was able to track my item through out its process i had a great experience with you i even chat with you for some conformation .. thank you my us.....

hueh
2/16/17

I have used it and The us customer service is so kind and good to solve payment matters.However, I would like to know the final price for my payment preparation.

mellanym
2/16/17

As a shipping company, myus is great. Cheaper than any and really great customer service. I would definitely recommend them.

isakg

I am very satisfied with myus.com GREAT SERVICE
great customer service and good prices very happy customer will always use you guys thanks myus team

robt156
2/16/17

Signing up for MyUS was easy, and managing my shipments was a breeze. Everything arrived in good time, at a reasonable shipping rate, well-packed and undamaged. The 4 things I ordered had free US shipping from the US Retailer site, and were about 60% cheaper prices than from the Canadian retailer site (i think you know the one i mean), so even with shipping from Florida, and a small Canadian Customs duties/taxes fee, it was still about 40% cheaper overall. Good deal!

hotug
2/7/17

package didn't release in the website,
i went to the tchat,
jeylac helped me with great professionalism
in 5 minutes, it was done.

angelag75
2/7/17

I was have trouble with shipping an item for Dubai and had never contacted my us before as all my items had previously shipped without any trouble from suppliers. Jaylec was fast and eficient in his response to my query and able to assist and confirm a zip code which was acceptable which was great.

raviyarh
2/7/17

while the service is great, also Jeylac helped me a lot...........................................................................

judea7
2/6/17

Jeylac immediately addressed my question and had it rectified before the conversation virtually even got started. Very impressed and glad I chose MyUS.

jasona107
2/6/17

I'm a merchant and Jeylac was able to assist me with how to properly send a package. Staff like that who take time and effort for top-notch service deserve five stars! Thanks!

othmana1
2/3/17

Great service and excellent I enjoyed that are shipment you
Great work, my friends Great work, my friends

253 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
omara51
omar a.
1 day, 7 hours ago
Answer
keithe14
Charlene M. [MyUS Rep]
A: Hello Omar.
Our shipping rates are based on the size and weight of your package, as well as the courier you choose. With our MyUS TruePrice pricing system, we provide you with guaranteed upfront pricing based only on the packages weight.
You can use our Ship Rate Calculator to estimate your shipping costs: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/
If you are shipping a very large item or your package(s) will be arriving on a pallet, please contact our Customer Service Department via our Contact page for an accurate estimated shipping quote: http://www.myus.com/en/contact
18 hours ago