Review of MyLostPetAlert

MyLostPetAlert reviews

Tel: 1-844-PETALERT

reya7
4/20/16

I tried this site when my dog went missing after going with craiglist, animal shelter walking around the neighborhood so this was the last site on my mind, I tried it and two hours later I get a phone call and a picture with my dog Now I am making the arrangement of getting my dog back, when you loose a pet it just breaks your heart, I am so grateful to mylostpet.com thank you soo much I have my missing dog back, thank you again

sylvias28
9/6/16

Thank you for calling 500 neighbors, creating a magnificent flyer which was posted at numerous sites! Cheba our family cat has been found and is home safe!

kayleena
12/16/16

Still searching.

kathys141
12/12/16

This is a service that can assist you in sending out alerts to vets and the community while you are searching for your lost pet. They are excellent I hope you never loose a pet however if you find yourself in that situation. I would highly recommend reaching out to this group for assistance.

monicab70
3/12/17

This is a very great site to use. I highly recommend it.especially if you don't really have the transportation needed to get out and search.

johne162
11/16/16

it helped

jaredm32
3/7/17

Less than 24 hours my girl LILO was returned to me by a kind family a half a mile away from her home. I asked the nice lady how she knew LILO was missing and how to find me she replied, Facebook and lost pet alert were the ways she was able to contact. I highly recommend this site and its well worth the money. Not only is my dog a member of my family but is also my best friend so sites like these are a wonderful Rescource to the community. Thank you and a very special thank you to the kind family that helped LILO come home.

staceyr31
7/27/17

After four days of wondering, our indoor cat was found a few houses down. I know these alerts, emails, and apps help bring our pets home. THanks for all you do at MyLostPetAlert! (The reading that was suggested helped tremendously....is said that generally, indoor cats, if found, will be found within a 5 house radius - once I read that I refocused my efforts on my immediate area and even though it had been over 4 full days - he was found only two houses away!)

lorid41
10/29/16

It's a great feeling knowing there are sites like this to help us. Thank you for all you do!

maryl399
11/1/17

It was such a comfort being able to mobilize widespread lost pet alerts and folks on the lookout for my kittie! So many people told me they got your calls or saw the facebook posting and would be looking for him.

He came home on his own after 10 long days but everyone was looking for him so if he had been trapped someone would have saved him!

chriss412
6/13/16

Thank you to your site and the nice woman that found, took care of my dog, and returned her to me.

berdinam
3/29/16

This is the first time I have ever used this site. Lobo is one of three dogs he is our problem child as we call him. With him being on the site he was found very quick. I would still be looking for him if it weren't for it. When I went to pick him up she said she knew because her mother saw his picture on the site. He has been to her house before. They are wonderful people and I now know a neighbor that I wouldn't have otherwise. Thank goodness for your website

victoriao8
8/10/16

Just think this site is valuable no matter what

marlenem34
8/6/17

Just was recommended to this from someone who saw my Craigslist ad thank you praying as very upset today my cats gone a week today Phoenix come home safely

omarb45
8/15/16

This is a great website that really helped in trying to find my dog. Would recommend this to anyone.

racheln22
3/27/16

My cat disappeared recently and after panicking and looking everywhere with no luck, I was starting to lose hope, a friend of mine told me about this service. It sounded pretty cool but I wasn't sure if it would work, but getting my cat back is more important than anything to me, so I gave it a try. Let me tell you, this service is worth every dollar. He actually was turned into a local vet a few days after I had started the alerts and now I have him back home safely. I can't thank you guys enough!

gabrielal5
4/3/16

Discovered My Lost Pet Alert today after they liked my missing cat plea for help on Instagram. Very helpful & friendly. Definitely a company I will keep in contact with.

carliew4
7/8/17

Help bring Fiona home! 4 yr old female. Grey and tan. Long hair. Groomed like a lion right now. Last seen on Shelby road near boardman soccer fields last seen July 1st. She is very missed. 3305504727. Large cash reward

jessicat118
10/25/17

Because of your service, my cat who was locked accidentally in a cellar FOR A WEEK was found a block away. She was extremely dehydrated and starving and pinned by a few boards - by otherwise uninvited !! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU !!

sarahs259
6/18/16

While the outcome of my lost pet was not what I had been hoping for, and the website did not directly result in the locating of my pet, I will say I was very pleased with the speed and efficiency of this site. The service provided was exactly what I had requested; I was thankful for the flyers, web postings, and to hear from neighbors that they had actually received a call within hours of posting. Would highly recommend to anyone (though hoping no one needs to deal with the panic or sorrow of a lost pet) and am grateful for the kind person who reached out in response to my craigslist ad to make me aware of this site. RIP my sweet girl.

carolt67
4/6/17

Comforting to have a service like this. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who has a pet.

shawndam
5/6/16

I can't believe how quickly this worked. A person responded to my craigslist ad suggesting I try mylostpetalert.com. I wondered if it was a scam, but I coughed up for the $50 plan. They targeted phones in my neighborhood and made 211 calls on our behalf with information about Foster.

Within a couple of hours, I had a message saying that he'd been seen yesterday playing in a yard. I went and talked with the people and they let me put a bin with his used bedding in it in their yard. I passed out flyers (the lost pet alert site generated them and I printed them out) around the area. A couple of hours later, I got a call from about 2 blocks away that she'd seen him. I asked when and she said "just now!" I drove over and when I pulled into her driveway, he was walking into her garage!!!

He was very hungry (and probably a bit dehydrated), but a nice big raw chicken thigh dinner should fix both of those issues right up.

I've had lost pets before and the waiting was awful. From the time I enrolled until I had my ferret in my arms again was about 8 hours. Wow.

anthonyk64
11/16/16

I had a really nice experience with my lost pet alert. They helped in the search of my pet $#*!atiel baby. Every little bit helps to get the word out.Thank you again for your help :)

moraih
7/28/16

they do what they say they will do and the service is awesome. Very thankful for the help and the free flyer!

davet68
9/8/16

My cat was lost for a week. I put an ad on Craigslist and someone recommended MyLostPetAlert. I had never heard of it, but was desperate so I tried it. Within an hour of the phone alert I was contacted by two people in the neighborhood who had been feeding her for the last few days. They caught her for me and I got her back the same day!

Questions? Get answers from the MyLostPetAlert staff and other customers.

MyLostPetAlert?