Review of MyLostPetAlert

Lost Pet
Tel: 1-844-PETALERT

reya7
4/20/16

I tried this site when my dog went missing after going with craiglist, animal shelter walking around the neighborhood so this was the last site on my mind, I tried it and two hours later I get a phone call and a picture with my dog Now I am making the arrangement of getting my dog back, when you loose a pet it just breaks your heart, I am so grateful to mylostpet.com thank you soo much I have my missing dog back, thank you again

sylvias28
9/6/16

Thank you for calling 500 neighbors, creating a magnificent flyer which was posted at numerous sites! Cheba our family cat has been found and is home safe!

kayleena
12/16/16

Still searching.

kathys141
12/12/16

This is a service that can assist you in sending out alerts to vets and the community while you are searching for your lost pet. They are excellent I hope you never loose a pet however if you find yourself in that situation. I would highly recommend reaching out to this group for assistance.

monicab70
3/12/17

This is a very great site to use. I highly recommend it.especially if you don't really have the transportation needed to get out and search.

johne162
11/16/16

it helped

jaredm32
3/7/17

Less than 24 hours my girl LILO was returned to me by a kind family a half a mile away from her home. I asked the nice lady how she knew LILO was missing and how to find me she replied, Facebook and lost pet alert were the ways she was able to contact. I highly recommend this site and its well worth the money. Not only is my dog a member of my family but is also my best friend so sites like these are a wonderful Rescource to the community. Thank you and a very special thank you to the kind family that helped LILO come home.

lorid41
10/29/16

It's a great feeling knowing there are sites like this to help us. Thank you for all you do!

chriss412
6/13/16

Thank you to your site and the nice woman that found, took care of my dog, and returned her to me.

berdinam
3/29/16

This is the first time I have ever used this site. Lobo is one of three dogs he is our problem child as we call him. With him being on the site he was found very quick. I would still be looking for him if it weren't for it. When I went to pick him up she said she knew because her mother saw his picture on the site. He has been to her house before. They are wonderful people and I now know a neighbor that I wouldn't have otherwise. Thank goodness for your website

victoriao8
8/10/16

Just think this site is valuable no matter what

omarb45
8/15/16

This is a great website that really helped in trying to find my dog. Would recommend this to anyone.

racheln22
3/27/16

My cat disappeared recently and after panicking and looking everywhere with no luck, I was starting to lose hope, a friend of mine told me about this service. It sounded pretty cool but I wasn't sure if it would work, but getting my cat back is more important than anything to me, so I gave it a try. Let me tell you, this service is worth every dollar. He actually was turned into a local vet a few days after I had started the alerts and now I have him back home safely. I can't thank you guys enough!

gabrielal5
4/3/16

Discovered My Lost Pet Alert today after they liked my missing cat plea for help on Instagram. Very helpful & friendly. Definitely a company I will keep in contact with.

sarahs259
6/18/16

While the outcome of my lost pet was not what I had been hoping for, and the website did not directly result in the locating of my pet, I will say I was very pleased with the speed and efficiency of this site. The service provided was exactly what I had requested; I was thankful for the flyers, web postings, and to hear from neighbors that they had actually received a call within hours of posting. Would highly recommend to anyone (though hoping no one needs to deal with the panic or sorrow of a lost pet) and am grateful for the kind person who reached out in response to my craigslist ad to make me aware of this site. RIP my sweet girl.

carolt67
4/6/17

Comforting to have a service like this. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who has a pet.

shawndam
5/6/16

I can't believe how quickly this worked. A person responded to my craigslist ad suggesting I try mylostpetalert.com. I wondered if it was a scam, but I coughed up for the $50 plan. They targeted phones in my neighborhood and made 211 calls on our behalf with information about Foster.

Within a couple of hours, I had a message saying that he'd been seen yesterday playing in a yard. I went and talked with the people and they let me put a bin with his used bedding in it in their yard. I passed out flyers (the lost pet alert site generated them and I printed them out) around the area. A couple of hours later, I got a call from about 2 blocks away that she'd seen him. I asked when and she said "just now!" I drove over and when I pulled into her driveway, he was walking into her garage!!!

He was very hungry (and probably a bit dehydrated), but a nice big raw chicken thigh dinner should fix both of those issues right up.

I've had lost pets before and the waiting was awful. From the time I enrolled until I had my ferret in my arms again was about 8 hours. Wow.

anthonyk64
11/16/16

I had a really nice experience with my lost pet alert. They helped in the search of my pet $#*!atiel baby. Every little bit helps to get the word out.Thank you again for your help :)

moraih
7/28/16

they do what they say they will do and the service is awesome. Very thankful for the help and the free flyer!

davet68
9/8/16

My cat was lost for a week. I put an ad on Craigslist and someone recommended MyLostPetAlert. I had never heard of it, but was desperate so I tried it. Within an hour of the phone alert I was contacted by two people in the neighborhood who had been feeding her for the last few days. They caught her for me and I got her back the same day!

kennethw56
6/17/16

My dog was found 4 hours after putting her on mylostpetalerts.com.....I highly recommend using them if you ever lose your pet....

bills194
10/8/16

It was 9/24/16 on a Saturday evening when our cat, Kasey, went missing we created flyers, and walked street at night for 8 nights looking for her. We initially signed up with "My Lost Cat", a local service to do phone amber alerts on 9/27; after we had confirmed payment, and contacts with neighbors, the calls were never made by the 29th, and wouldn't respond to repeated efforts to contact them regarding the problem. Finally, we decided to go with "My Lost Pet" as I had spoken with them earlier and just had a feeling that they were a responsible service. Although we didn't have much hope after 8 days missing, we thought we'd at least try and the alerts. Well, Kasey showed up on 10/5 and though it wasn't thru a contact made by M.L.P., at least they made the calls and did their due diligence to get the alerts out which several of our neighbors confirmed and they did the posting on social media. I would recommend them to anyone whose lost a pet and am impressed with their timely service.

andreaj45
5/29/16

Thanks for an advice from Craigslist, Chasingtailpetpatrol and others who gave me great advice. They told me put something smell my shirt, tuna, blanket, foods and I finally put his favorite rug. It works. Today he ate some food and walk by and saw his tail so I ran to the patio door and called him. He came to me and get up. That is him. Thanks lord! Today is my late husband's birthday and believe him leading Jax back to me. thank you again!

jamesl272
11/22/16

Within a day the local shelters were contacted by fax and I received a call to where he was (local PD office). Great service!

heatherb102
4/5/16

Because of MyLostPetAlert flyers, Maverick was found. I put 50 flyers in the area that he was last seen, people called me with updates. He is shy around strangers and I don't think he would have let anyone rescue him. He was in a back lot of a business, hiding under a pine tree. Thanks so much for having this as a resource!!! He is home because of this resource and many great people who took time to help us out!!! He was lost for 2 nights. Awesome, awesome site!!!!! I cannot say thank you enough!!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyLostPetAlert staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/3/16
Answer
Be the first to answer
on 6/18/16
Answer
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyLostPetAlert staff and other customers.

MyLostPetAlert?