Review of MyLife

Los Angeles, CA 90024-2905
Tel: (888) 704-1900

riciad
9/14/17

Because MyLife.com provided my personal and private information, my bank accounts were hacked and drained. MyLIfe.com is breaking a privacy law and as soon as my attorney finishes his investigation, I will see them in court.

Tip for consumers: Sue this company if they reveal your private information.

bryann42
9/11/17

Their site said it was $14.95 per month but my credit card statement had two charges of $14.95 show up on my account. Their customer service said they offer two separate services. Their site did not explain this. Plus, their service sucks, very little information. I got a lot more info for way less on Whitepages premium.

juanl52
9/11/17

I emailed MyLife.com to request them to remove my personal info. They said no, unless I pay for their premium subscription service. This is a scam. Other data brokers would honor the removal requests. Please do not pay MyLife.com, because it is an extortion.

johnc816
9/11/17

POS traitors gather American citizens personal info, database it, and post it for anyone to use agaiNot us. This company should be arrested for espionage and subversion against our country and should lose their citizenship and be deported following a lengthy jail sentence and hefty fine. And that goes for every single employee of that company and whoever is putting the information out there for them to find it. American citizens should be protected for vile criminals like this. This allows people who want to harm our citizens to easily track and find them using simple Google logic. And these evil pricks are doing it to turn a profit. Revoke their citizenship, jail and find them to the max! Treasonous scumbags!

johnf355
9/2/17

This should be illegal. Evil extortionists should not have an outlet such as this. A class action suit is in order.

annel126
8/31/17

Hmm, they publish information about me that I did not authorize, then want to charge me to remove it. Sounds like blackmail to me - pay up or else we continue to expose you. AVOID MyLife.com!

teddt2
8/19/17

These life scam bags have stolen my details, that's fraud, I will be taking that to court if I'm still these within 24 hours.

michellef122
8/13/17

This website is horrible. How can you allow people to leave reviews on individuals that can ruin their chances of getting a job and can affect reps.

laurenti13
8/11/17

If ones ex spouse is ducking the law, bill collectors and/or creditors, then there's Nothing better than "Mylife" to send the hunters off into the wrong direction! I'm divorced from my ex wife for years. We've been apart legally since 1999 and I'm re-married and I don't believe she is even though she uses the 3 aliases of her past including my last name. . We never had children yet "Mylife" lists her offspring as though they were mine Under "relatives"! Not only is my present wife perturbed that Bill collectors, creditors and Anonymous callers ask if she is the name of my ex wife but when she says NO they think she's conning them. I receive the same kind of calls asking for my ex wife by name even though we live hundreds of miles away. Mylife had better get on the ball and start doing its homework because this sort of sloppy work driven by the information highway can get people set back socially, jammed up in the courts and/or physically hurt!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site it posts outdated, inaccurate and socially harmful information

richarda13
7/29/17

How can one review the incredibly accurate one, perhaps the one in the UK, if one can not find out how to communicate with them from the US? All these likely very valid SCAM reviews have likely been linked to the wrong outfit. If so, any suspect error should be promptly corrected by responsible reviewers.

The MyLife.com (mylife.com) comes from an unknown source. One has to agree to the terms and conditions without being able to read them first. At the end, the report is "finalized" but there is no apparent way to obtain the finalized report. As of this July 29, 2017, there is something very fishy about this. Maybe SiteJabber, with all its expertise will eventually be able to resolve what is going. This reviewer does not have the know-how to do this.

geraldg32
7/21/17

Bull$#!+ says it's free then tells you owe them $119 today an $9.99 per month. Gave me, a known convict and a convicted sex offender all the same "GOOD" rating!!
Bye!!

pg50
7/14/17

This horrible website posts false and inaccurate information about the people it lists there. It's unreliable. Avoid it.

lynetteb16
7/3/17

SCAM SCAM SCAM -- THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET. ALL INFO INCORRECT - WAS NOT EVEN LISTED EXCEPT ON 1st PAGE AND NOT FURTHER SO COULD NOT EDIT INFO BECAUSE WAS NOT EVEN ON THE LIST OF NAMES THAT MATCHED MINE!

yolondas2
6/5/17

I was curious about an old friend. I googled the name and mylife.com came up first in the search. I hadn't realized this site was actually requesting a Background Search on person for $$$/credit card info. At the end, when a ridiculous amount of money was requested, I closed out of site without entering any credit card info. Two seconds later I received an e-mail congratulating me on joining mylife.com although I didn't complete the credit card section. I immediately called customer service to have account closed. STAY AWAY! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!

trishaautumnd
6/4/17

I am appalled of the people who run websites such as these and I AM NOT EVEN A MEMBER CORRECTION I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR MEMBERSHIP AND THIS BOGUS WEBSITE THAT HIDES WHO PEOPLE TRULY ARE GOOD PEOPLE BUT MOST OF ALL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT DESERVE A GOOD REPUTATION IF THEY DID ANYTHING DEMEANING OR THIEVING OF SOMEOES LIVLIHOOD WHO DID NOT DESERVE IT. Karma is real the internet is $#*! and so is this "business"

Tip for consumers: DONT USE IT

maryw265
5/10/17

Complete scam. They should be put out of business. Not sure why they havn't been considering court judgements against them.

suzanb4
5/2/17

Found that the e-mails they send out can't be stopped. Seriously, can't something be done to stop this company? The info they claim to have on me is not even correct.

paulp156
4/6/17

For starters, there are a bunch 0f AKA Names like Eshwane, Pedroza, Pedrazo and what not.. only have Pedrazza and pedraza which are the same and I am restoring my family name.. I don't know where they get their info... only instances, my bank account was hacked back in 2014.. and other info and identity stolen before... I called them to have their Tech support to erase all those AKA names... If they don't , I may file a Lawsuit or go to district attorney to file charges... I want to give this site a chance if they have a proper license.

michaelp298
3/29/17

I signed up for there $1 week trial and all the information they had on me was totally wrong. Plus they say unlimited background searches which is a lie! I called them to complain and was told that the site would take a few days to gather all the information on you. When I checked back they still had nothing. So I called and asked for cancellation and a refund. Which they issued and the two days later they charged me for full membership. So when I called to let them know about it and told them that I was recording the call for my records the lady I was talking to flipped out and said that I'm not allowed to record the call and hung up with on me and that's happened every time since then. Very shady company don't give out any personal information.

paulm389
3/16/17

I am trying to cancel my 2 subscriptions to My Life....and I keep calling ...but they put me on hold forever....so I end up hanging up...as no
one should be placed on hold for 15 min or more

gregh76
2/24/17

I signed up for one month at 14.95. Once i got in to the site, I went to run a background a person. Only to find out, that any report you run is charged to your account. In otherwords, signing up for MyLife gives you nothing. It requires you to pay for any report. I cancelled my subscription immediately. I have turned over their advertised practices to the attorney generals office for fraud. Stay away from them. I lost my 14.95 to a crooked company, stay away from them. Greg H.

johnw608
2/13/17

I signed up thinking I can try it out the first month for $9.99 per month for 12 month. And these freaking people charge my account for the whole 12 month. Who does that kind of crap.? dishonest web site probably all the workers are dishonest them self. Man im so mad at my self for signing up. the information that they had about what i was looking for is nothing like it shows when you want to try it out. Its all a scam you can probably research the information yourself using free sites....... Don't sign up.!!!!

dennish76
12/21/16

Total rip off. signed up for 1 month plan, ran a background report which was filled with errors. Tried to run mine and was taken to another billing page. Tried running another family members report and again taken to another billing page. Called customer support and was told that for another report there would be another charge. Cancelled account and will never use them again. My fault for not reading the users agreement and fine print.

kamichis
11/16/16

You can get more information from spokeo for free than this site. It's got flashy bars and lights that show it's gathering information, with weekly reminders that someone might have accessed your data. All lies and a scam. If you try and cancel online, the cancel button is a sham. The TOS says you still have to call in to confirm you've canceled. Call them here right away if you've used them 888-704-1900.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time. It's clickbait. Offers other sites to click through without warning.

kimw122
11/10/16

I got charged for a service that I didn't even know I subscribed to. I noticed that it said I had 7 days to cancel so stupidly, I waited till the last day and they had already charged me and would not refund.
The services that they provide are lame. I tried to use them since I had paid for it. Not worth having. Total waste of money!

Helpful answer

Newflash - your ISP IT dept wont care neither will your government IT - unfortunately organisations like this thrive due to the obsession with facebook and dire organisations such as that - everyone is desperate to have "friends" the more they have the more their self esteem is boosted. How many people do you know who have 600 "friends" on Facebook and have met none of them. My Life feeds on this "friends" frenzy - personally I believe if you are dumb enough to sign up to a random site then you deserve to lose your money

By dave R. on 10/10/15
Helpful answer

Don't bother, they will not honor the request! Create your own spam filter so they are not displayed in your inbox. If you really care, forward them to the spam dept. of your ISP. If enough people do that they will die out thru attrition. They have an $800 million judgement against them and will be forced into bankruptcy soon. Problem is they just rename the site and start again in another state. Takes being chased down and prosecuted to death state by state. Such is our wonderful legal system of loop holes letting these businesses exist and operate while simultaneously being prosecuted in another jurisdiction. Makes no sense to anybody but the scam artists and state legislatures on the take $$$$

By Anthony M. on 9/2/15
Helpful answer

If you want to know whether this company are reputable or not I suggest you read their feedback - I personally have never seen a company with a rating of 1% on Site Jabber before. It would appear from the feedback that there is little difference between handing over $100 to My Life and Flushing it down the toilet. Either way judging by the reviews it sees you will get nothing for your money

By dave R. on 6/7/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the MyLife staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MyLife