Review of MyJobRating

United States of America
support@myjobrating.com

alexm165
12/16/15

I like it because it has beautiful design and very simple. I think it will be great project.

bryanw26
12/5/15

Do not limit yourself when searching for a new job only to see the available vacancies. Today, there are a lot of useful services, allowing any company to find out from the inside. Aah just such a service. These sites offer a huge advantage for orientation on an infinitely huge labor market, to choose the right company and professional activities. After reading the reviews about the companies you can accurately choose the activity that suits you.

jimj73
12/14/15

I found MyJobRating very useful when I was about to change my current job. I was looking for reviews about future employer and ended up on this website. 2 out of 3 reviews were extremely helpful! I did not find any reviews for my old job that is why I am giving this website 4 out of 5. But anyway it seems to me it is growing and will definitely be a great resource of information for those who is looking for new job...

mattewc1
1/17/16

Not to say that the site is full of reviews I think it should be filled with new estimates, reviewed the sports clubs in which he worked. Always felt that useful acquainted with other people's opinions about all sorts of goods and services, especially on the work, if you are looking for it

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the MyJobRating staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MyJobRating