Review of MovieLush

Tel: 1-877-799-6848
support@movielush.com

amir388
1/8/17

They took money from my account without giving any service. I wonder how I can get my money back!!! They advertise for movies that are not available. It was supposed to be a trial without any charge!!!

Tip for consumers: avoid

rubys38
4/25/16

how do i watch movies on my play station

amyf45
3/23/16

I went to check my online bank to see if I had enough change to grab a Drink from the Store, to only find there was more than enough, but enough to grab my Drink plus Tobacco..

Then as I am checking my account balance activity... [MOVIELUSH.COM_V] [WITHDRAWLS - 0] [DEPOSITS - 45.00]

Was the Most Bizzare thing I have EVER seen...

Thank You Movie Lush For Making My Day a Little Magical,.. :D

¤°In a World Full of Nightmares, she Still Believed in A Dream°¤

arlenec8
12/21/15

I never signed up for this service and was being charged 39.95 a month for a service I never received, I will never recommend this site to anyone.

vanessae6
10/1/15

Next thing you know I have charges in hundreds of dollars in another state. Luckily the fraud department on my card blocked them.

johnp248
6/28/15

Its the old bait & switch swindle & as of today June 28, 2015 it still exists. I was lured to one of their websites for watching movies on line and "Jurassic World was listed in their action movies. I was then asked to join Movielush at no cost but needed to give my credit card info which I did. For 95 additional cents I was offered a 15 day trial instead of the supposedly free 5 day trial period & I agreed to that. Then I tried to watch the movie & of course it was not available. I tried to investigate on line to see what was going on. Apparently Its HD is either the parent or affiliate company. It may have a different phone number but the voice mail menu & response from live help were so identical Ill bet they are both in the same location in the UK. Neither have any managers available & both advised me to call back tomorrow between 7 am & 3 pm if I wanted to talk to a manager. On further investigation I found that the site that referred me to Movielush is associated not only with Movielush but also with many other alleged streaming sites. Each time I clicked on Jurassic World it brought up a different site to join. This is such a scam. It is a sad state of affairs that nothing has been done to shut down sites like this. Google should remove it as well as all its affiliates from its browser or at least post somewhere easily accessible to the general public a list of websites like this that are less than fully reputable. And charge companies like VISA, etc. should not allow these companies to use their sites to screw the public. NOT allowing companies like this to use their services would seem allot more cost effective than dealing with card carrying customer complaints and using their staff time to return payments to their card users who have encountered these fraudulent businesses. NOTE: Movielush is just one of dozens of sites (some connected to each other, some not) that are like disreputable like this or use similar scams. I just wish that something is initiated in the U.S. soon to stop this kind of thing.

alisaundee
6/13/15

Ok, so here's the deal, I looked up Smosh The Movie and it says MovieLush has had it for quite a while now. And guess what, the movie hasn't even came out yet either. Don't trust it. It's a scam and it says it's free too. Take this advice and review seriously.

lynns39
5/17/15

I wrote before that I was scammed. Please stay away from this site. I actually canceled my membership by hitting the cancel button then called my credit card company. They promised to block any more attempts to get money. I learned an important lesson. I also prayed and pray today, that anyone else facing this scam will be able to cancel (do not panic) and not lose money. I myself was prepared to learn a $1.00 lesson but all went well. Money did not come off of my account. It is true that nothing is free except forgiveness and I forgave myself. Getting my movies from somewhere else legit!
God bless and hope all works out good for the others. Pass the info on and help someone else. Sorry this review was for Cinemaden.

dominiquec5
3/17/15

$#*!ING BULL$#*! ! SIGNED UP BECAUSE ADVERTISMENT/ DEAL 7.39 FOR 6 MONTHS & WAS LOADING FOR EVER TOO COMPLETE TRANSACTION CLICKED BACK SPACE AFTER 15 MINS IF WAITING & TELLS ME CARD DENIED BUT STILL CHARGED MY CARD. SUPER SCAM. DON'T #$%&*^/ USE -_____-

mariannec4
3/5/15

I never signed up for this,it said I responded to an email.. NEVER HAPPENED!! This company is not who they say they are,they pretend they're cooperating then ignore you when you try to tell them they made this account up. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM. I never watch movies online,I barely use my computer for anything other than speaking to friends that's how I know this was a big scam.

tonyc77
2/7/15

Movie lush emailed me with invitation "free , trial period ", I've been screwing with it for a hour now and nothing

kens56
11/21/14

I don't remember eve signing up for this and yet that billed my account monthly for $39.99 when I tried to cancel it they hung up on me. They finally spoke to me the second time I called

saitoh
8/9/14

I wanted to cancel my subscription as the movie didn't turned up on the website as promised. So I rang them to cancel it and it took me a few times to get through to them and they're using the excuse it is a bad line. Never go with them. When I spoke to the adviser she was very rude who swore at me and hung up. F&*^ing sh1t service. I would strongly advice to never go with them.

lw13
5/27/14

Deceptive con. This company pulls people in by appearing to have full-length brand new movies on YouTube. However, the YouTube video will be blank and you are asked to click on a link below. In order to deceive you later, this link will take you to different websites, such as ReelHD.com, CinemaDen.com or MovieLush.com. However, they are all registered to G.S. at 483 GREENS LANE, LONDON N13 4BS UNITED KINGDOM. You can call them directly at +44.1-877-800-1958.
Finally, there video library is appalling and will not have the latest release you were pulled in from.

robertm128
2/8/14

I was searching for information on a film that disappeared from distribution in 1930. It was a silver nitrate print. It was never owned by a major studio. This site claimed to have it, which means they're liars.

peterb66
1/24/14

Thanks, everyone, for the warnings. I was about to sign up - the site looks and acts legit when you first arrive. You saved me money and a pile of problems!

gavinr7
12/13/13

Just realised my mistake. Illegitimate website with very poor content and charge a fee to cancel the free trial. It's a trap!
And I will get my account cancelled and NOT pay. If not they will have a war on their hands...
Update* excercised my consumer right to opt out within 7 days for free but got no response. So I called my bank to block movielush.com from taking money. It worked, do the same and don't call the number provided on the ML website!

margaretm41
11/7/13

I strongly support the comments below. This company should be put out of business. I did not subscribe and now I have to pay $9.90 to cancel my membership or else cancel my credit card so they can't debit any more of my money!

lynnec6
10/10/13

Stay away from anything to do with this site - they are a rip off. I never had any contact with them but somehow they have been debiting my credit card for 6 months. I should have noticed but they only take a few dollars at a time relying on the fact you wont notice. Report them if you have any contact.

laynem
7/30/13

They took $500 of my money! I recieved no emails from them concerning my "account". I never used this sh** website, and now I am out $500. Is this a joke? Seriously going to the attorney general and having them taken care of.

peggyv1
7/9/13

Complete false advertising. They state that they have the movie your looking for then get you to sign up. No such movie. Report them to better business bureau and put a stop to them and get your money back!!!!

eb8
7/1/13

Same experience as others.. Signup.... Follow a trail of cr#p only to be charged .99 and only after false and leading advertisement for a movie they did NOT have...
Credit Card Company will get my DOLLAR back... My question would be how many people are mislead down the same path by this fraud of a supposed company... Free my a#$.. LAWSUIT!!!

nanceyp
3/18/13

I don't want to use this website because i think it's not possible to download anything through this website. This type of website waste your time. I have got a excellent website where I have downloaded all the movies easily and didn't get any problem. I think http://www.telecharger-films.tv/ is the best telecharger film gratuit (free movie downloading) website.

dympnac
2/15/12

a terrible site that is a complete rip off! rubbish movies that dont load properly and they take unauthorised payments from your account.... STAY WELL CLEAR!

dianac5
1/16/12

This site is a total rip-off. They tell you they have all these titles of movies, get you in with a free trial, you find out they don't have any good titles, then charge you to cancel online. You can cancel for free over the phone, the 1 redeeming quality, if you can even consider that one. I tried to explain to the representative why that monthly charge fee shouldn't have been on my statement, but she didn't get that I was saying it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

Helpful answer

Yes the cost is high, and when you try to cancel your service you will be treated rudely and possibly have to make multiple request. All I did was look at the site and they started billing me this is not a legitimate way to do business. I suggest you stick with Netflix, Hulu etc..... Good luck, I hope I was helpful.

By marianne c. on 9/17/15
Helpful answer

I had to call them to get my money back on this site since I never even ordered it. If they owe you money please call them, if they give you a hard time call your credit card company and stop payments to them.

By marianne c. on 8/31/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the MovieLush staff and other customers.

MovieLush?