US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

terryp53
6/15/16

Wish I could give a zero. Right now there is a homosexual moderator running rampant if you disagree with others on homosexuality. They change your password. Its also a known fact that many many people have issues with buying gold. DONT GIVE THIS SITE A PENNY..IF U DONT GET THE GOLD, CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT ANSWER YOU. WORST SITE EVER.

nixs
4/29/16

This app is pretty horrible. The blocking feature is a joke, if you block someone through the app they can still stalk and harass you in games which you can't opt out of! I've had someone call me racial slurs, threaten and harass me throughout the site and when I contacted the app through the report feature nothing was done and I didn't get any help or feedback. At the very least there should be an option to A) block people in game, especially if they're abusing game features and B) silence notifications on games you have no interest in playing. As it stands the block feature is pretty useless. The customer service is a joke and I would absolutely not recommend it to anyone.

angelm72
3/17/16

I beleive this site is for people that have screwed up there life at some point in life and alot of it is scam now. Also for If your looking for a one night stand and plan on not seeing that person anymore. Im lucky to have not caught any diseases from moco with all the women ive been with on there. I actually tried finding a girlfriend here but it just doesnt work here.Better off finding someone in person like at a workplace or school or where your both trying to do something with your lives and you can trust eachother right away. Online has never worked for me but i met girls in person where it lasted longer and was more real.

ginaw12
1/4/16

If I could give this app a zero I would not only are the staff very unprofessional I feel as if they scam a lot of people with this moco gold crap. I've had this app for nearly 6 years I've been playing a game on this app called Street wars which is a very addictive game they advertised double gold yet when we purchased it didn't give us double at all, which was the reason I purchased So me and many others contacted them with no response. So I sent out a report with itunes then later Someone gave me the email saying they will reply to that sooner so I did that and they finally replied and fixed my gold. I then emailed them again to let them know out of RESPECT that Idk if itunes cancelled my payment but could they check so i can re issue the payment since they fixed the gold. INSTEAD of them replying back letting me know they only asked my username which I complied and then TOOK away the gold. I checked to see if i have a pending refund and nothing is pending so they took away gold I Paid for and didn't respond to me since. I was told if I keep harassing about the MOCO GOLD my page of nearly 6 years would be deleted

eazym
1/1/16

Mocospace is a sad place.. once a alternative to MySpace and Facebook now a same sex driven no customer support virus having weird place.. use at your own risk is all I can say.. it seems like once I decided to delete my account I got over ran by spam messages.. now I can't long in long enough to delete my account by being blocked by a choose a prize you've won message. . with nowhere to turn my account an info are at the mercy of the sea.. smh..

cillym
11/16/15

This site is horrible! The customer support is nonexistent! They only take your money and never fix problems... Ppl are cyberbullied on there and moco does not about it...many fake profiles and protitutes

anthonym101
11/13/15

It's not a dating website, but I thought I met the love of my life and she cheated on me! This social media website is 100% real, but the people you meet on here are liars, cheaters, and stealers!

locag
10/23/15

I've been on mocospace since 07 it was pretty cool now as soon as 2013 came along nothing but loosers Cyberbullying each other.. Meeting up to fight..and the soo called administrators do nothing but make you click a ban button. Which doesn't solve anything xD why is this $#*! still active?? Nothing but Weed sellers & active moco users asking dtf for money..

daler27
10/17/15

Mocospace acts like a program that has been hacked or has a virus. It is slow and freezes up every few seconds. I have tried over and over to make contact with their customer support and keep getting an automatic reply thats basiclly telling me we dont care about your issues. Have a f'd up day. And good bye. This site basiclly just leaves everyone else open to catch a virus and the people running it dont care one bit about fixing the problem. I wish there was a petition to have this site shut down. If you dont want to get a virus or get hacked do not create a page with mocospace!!!

susanr67
9/28/15

While MocoSpace is convenient it is also jam packed with those that do not fit into main stream sexuality. Use extreme caution and not a site for the young.

prestonj5
8/28/15

How can i get my profile x.tapoutx from being hack when last password was $#*!TheWorld this pass sunday on 23 it want let me in nee ya help I try msg support@mocospace.com they said i need all my information I only know some

apoloniom
8/15/15

G

lisaa82
8/5/15

In 2009 I had never even heard of Mocospace. My friend had me make an account after I had been single for "too long". Everyone that messaged me seemed desperate or creepy, except one guy.. who actually just started up a normal conversation with me by asking how my day was going. We've been married for five years now.

bridgetl4
8/5/15

The only site worse than this is CRAIGSLIST. This is horrible, childish and ratchet

solarcatp
8/4/15

What used to be a great alternative to Myspace and Facebook is now a sad excuse for a social network. Its now littered with inmates and trashy people! If the userbase wasnt bad enough to deal with the staff nowadays dont give a $#*! about their own site! Mocospace has recently gone rampant with ads and microtransactions and more recently I was disgusted that they have made it impossible to access without Adblocker suggesting you pay for their "Moco Gold" membership for a fricken social network and blocking out the entire site from use if you have Adblocker on! About 5 years ago I would have happily reccomended this site but as it is now I can only reccomend that you stay far away! As for me, I'm going back to Myspace.

rallot
7/29/15

site has gone downhill over the last 10 years or so. Prostitution ruins the chat rooms, users are allowed to steal/ post photos in order to harass other users, and the owners don't give a flying $#*! about what happens. any suggestions or complaints will be ignored unless it can turn a bigger profit for them. I've messaged them several times, including examples of the filth we are subject to, yet they never reply (in some cases, your comment will be deleted from the forums). I advise everyone I know to stay away from this cesspool, it has nothing but a negative affect on those who use it regularly

only rating this 1 star because there is no 0-star option...

Tip for consumers: DON"T MEET ANYONE IN 'NEAR ME'....EVER!!!!!!!

donaldt16
4/16/15

In their street wars games if you are a better player than their close knit snitches then your game gets slowed and has technical issues that others don't! I even have my Verizon Tach out to check my fios and guess what? Everything is great with my end! Moco is screwing you! I have wrote Moco many times of the issue never getting one response! Business is ran very unprofessional and it appears certain players dictate to Administration ways to change the game to make it worse for others but benefit them.

justinaj
4/11/15

I was there from 2006 and had a profile until a year ago (I only kept it to keep in touch which a few friends I made).

I enjoyed it. Was a cool way to entertain myself when I was bored. I watched it grow and there underground artists could post music. I met poets fRon all over the world and some pretty interesting individuals. I also met CATFISH.

Yes I knew a guy for years named SCRIBEZ or MR.WORDZ (I still have his fake pics somewhere) & I talked to him regularly and thought of him as a great friend. He was fake. He was having ppl send him money and everything. I didn't believe it and when I went to call him....both numbers were disconnected. I have never heard from him since.

The sad thing was he was an awesome talent. He was a poet and musician and often played for me and sent me songs (and it really was his voice). I probably would have liked him amyway.... but he lied and said he was adopted and both family members were killed.... then he had a little girl he was raising alone that he found out was not his but the girl left, so he raised her anyway.... just to find out he has cancer.... Boooo$#*!inwhoooo. Lmao.

I believed him. He even said he flew out to my state and was mad because I didn't go to meet him 1 THANKSGIVING. What a douche.

And that was just 1 CATFISH I ran across. I also met 1 guy doing life for murder.... 1 guy doing 11 years for murder since he was a kid and countless other inmates. 1 actually did 8 years and is out and happily married to someone he met on there. They live in my city believe it or not.

I actually met a few really genuine friends that I met in real life that I am friends with to date. But I will say this....AVOID THIS SITE. JUSTIN AND JAIMIE ARE JERKS. They actually gave out password info to harassers that hacked into a few accounts and could care less.

Now it's just a place where PIMPS are looking for little girls and INMATE who have illegal cellphones manage to find luv. The rest are crooks trying to scam or rob you....or the future victums of them.

I am not over exagerating. This is real. People have been murdered all over AMERICA. It's been labeled the most dangerous social networking site in America. And it's true. Between the rapes murders and robberies.... Why bother.

MOCOSPACE IS THE UNDERBELLY OF THE INTERNET.

brittanyw11
4/1/15

almost 6 years ago I met a guy on mocospace I was never one to meet people online in person but something made me meet him. Now years later were married and have a precious baby boy together who would have thought

lisad77
3/1/15

I love it when you have sales. I love stocking up on auto fights and favor packs. I wanna get stronger and stronger so I can be better at street wars.

janellf
1/27/15

THIS IS A HORRIBLE, TRASHY SITE. Mocospace is getting worse. Everyone is rude to each other. I mean viciously rude. To the point of homophobia, racism, sexism. People are getting out of hand with their online bullying. Now people are screen shoting conversations and using it as ammo when fighting with someone online! This site is a cancerous tumor on this country. I consider myself a fairly thick skinned individual when it comes to online taunting but someone from years before I even got mocospace found me and has been going into the chat telling everyone I'm a crackhead, that I was abused as a child, and that my daughter was molested. WHEN AND WHERE IS THE LINE HERE AND HOW MAN PEOPLE HAVE TO FEEL VIOLATED FOR THIS TRASH TO BE SHUT DOWN?

darrella7
1/25/15

Numerous occasions this site has violated the free of ads agreement . I initially payed the 3.99$ for zero ads for life yet the owners have sold out to big companies pushing ads like cocina tequila, singles dating sites and countless other pop up ads. This is false advertising on mocospaces behalf and shouldnt bebe tolerated by any gamer or user who paid into the notion of having a pleasurable experience free if distractions. Their support team has one thing on their agenda...how do we make more money and has ruined the overall experience.

briane23
1/10/15

omg! i got delete for fighting all the racist players thats on sw my profile got delete once the racist could not bully me anymore ive been called the N WORD A FEW TIMES THE OWNERS R RACIST AS HELL ON THAT SITE

tracih7
12/18/14

I have been on mocospace for about 6 years now. Its getting worse. It use.to be a good site. I play the games and even there its bad. Such as titan wars I was threatened in real life over the game and nothing was done about it. And the other games suck. Streetwars is kind of ok. And yes there are a lot of perverts on mocospace. Locking the profile is main key. Then you here about harrassment, suicide, and sex scandles from the site and its like wow. Do I want to be here any more? I may not spell right, but I have.enough respect to respect others. Most on mocospace don't have respect or honor. I guess it fallows with the owners. Because they never seem to care.

alank19
12/10/14

mocospace is a pit of evil....stalkers...clones..child molesters racists homophobes haters are as accepted in forums writing hate comments, creating armies of fake profiles to harrass and campaign enmasse of one but legion to have legitimate, sane community members deleted without warning...profiles take time to develop and
to suddenly attempt to log on only to discover
The there's no user by that name...is quite the
shock especially for those who do not save their
posts and blogs and pics to other sites or write
down on paper as in times when writing on paper
with pens was in vogue...the site's majority of
sociopaths and miscreants and Christian
fundamentalists who infest all forums with
judgements, dire prophecies and Biblical dogma control the forums...except the
chat rooms where sexual deviance is rife with obvious overtones of danger and probable recurrences of rape and murder as seen on news and FBI warnings which are still simple to verify on google by typing in the word "mocospace" the site
parasites want what others have or their often
shocking actions validated or at least accepted...in
lieu of acceptance they tend to take what they want anyway...mocospace has absolutely no shame with
money as their apparent only goal and ho hum to the rapes and deaths and disillusion that can only
come from exposure to so many twisted beings in
one place at the same time...these human
destitutes project their mental illnesses regularly
onto others with obvious clinical symptomology
reflecting socio/psychopathy, non medicated paranoid schitzophrenia just to name a few and
with absolutely no fear of legal or site
recrimination. complaints are regularly ignored.
im a published poet. clones have stolen my published and copyright poetry and images which
remain on site despite many complaints.
eventually I intend to sue moco for their criminal
accomodations. defamation is rife. offshore sites seem to think such crimes will be forever able to accomodate criminal defamation but they are wrong. international law will catch them as responsible as those criminals they allow to stay. curb crawling sexual deviants luxuriate in a lawless free for all...i advice women and children to steer
clear of a site that caters ONLY to that which
MAKES PROFIT. meanwhile clients will continue to
risk the muder and rapes that have originated on
mocospace.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Mocospace staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question