Review of Mocospace

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

blakel14
5/5/17

This site is nothing but a crooks site to sell drugs, prostitution, human trafficking and hacking your mobile accounts and computers. A gal I meet a year ago went by the name of ruby-.-1989 was reported by me 7 times for her hacking into my account and stealing funds and stealing my pros. this gal is so fake the sweety this or brothers crapp got so out of hand i had to banner her. Moco Space even after reporting her illegal actions, he being caught with 2 of my game pieces she hacked and returned to me still allowed her to continue to play and hack other people pros. This site chats talk of selling drugs, prostitutes use Friends Shop and the chats to hook up with JOHNS. Child mulisters try to mmet under age girls. Even on gal in YOUTUBE states that for 8 years she was sold over the internet on this site to varies people for prostitutes until she was able to get away she is now 19 years old . The Corporate Off is located here in the United States and has been operational for international use for at least 8 years or more. This site should be shut down and the owners sued for their incompetence to secure such actions from going on.

johnd764
5/4/17

Mocospace is great for gaming for least amount of money needed. If you have problems with other people spamming you, sucure your account to be private, simple and easy guys

hungp5
4/24/17

** Mocospace is hilarious - full of cyberpunks, bullies, creeps, pervs, wastoids, and losers.
** Very reminiscent of the late 90's Yahoo! and AOL chat rooms of course this runs faster in 2017.
** Easy to create multiple fake profiles in seconds, perfect for obscene trolling.

rexb21
4/20/17

My mother is 89 years old and never owned a smart phone or PC yet mocospace has drained her bank account of thousands of dollars.

serenan3
3/26/17

t's nothing but a sex addict website these guys are horny 24/7 and Jamie and Justin owners MocoSpace allow all of this $#*! to happen and they don't give a flying $#*! they're abusing their power as owners will anything happen on their so-called application website is enough to make me want to puke so parents so beware of your child account because this is a sex offender website and I'm trying to crack them and hand them over to the authorities I've been doing this for almost 12 years nothing but non-stop sexual acts and they all don't give a flying $#*! please let's come together and end this website once and for all..

alexandram30
3/16/17

I had Moco for a few years, then left and came back to it. I started my profile around the peak of MySpace and used it for games and chat to pass time.

It wasn't too bad, once MySpace fell off the hinges with excessive bullying and content it seemed like once MySpace cleaned that up....the crazies went over to Moco. So I left.

I came back just for kicks a few years later and the games, as generic as they were, used to be fun. But, anything goes in terms of harassment and other things.

I'm not saying I'm a nun over here and get offended by every single thing, but some people don't follow the rules, terms and conditions...which is like, why even bother having us agree to them?

A lot of the people have changed and you literally see all walks of life and low lifes. Before I deleted my profile permanently the second time, the only way I felt comfortable navigating the site was to have a bare profile. No photos, no friends, and no info.

melissac140
3/8/17

Someone hacked into my account and did something wrong. I have contacted support 3 different times and they will not even respond back to me. I have all the proof and told them that. But still no answer from them. I did nothing wrong, yet I'm being punished.

davidc473
1/31/17

The UK chartroom is the worst for cyber bullying and abuse, there's one user in particular called bully. This guy has a evil mouth and makes peoples time on mocospace depressing. They need to ban him, or better still just close the chatroom down!

missyd7
1/7/17

When I first joined, one of the games I played used to be challenging and fun. A lot to overcome. Now it's a place where whiners and sissies can flourish with EVERYTHING handed to them. Wanna-be-gamers is all this site is full of. If you want a challenging game, go somewhere else. The admins are idiots who don't know $#*! about gaming. Either that or it's the developers. Thumbs down for every clown!

yaserk
10/26/16

I am member in mocospace since 2007 that time was very bad now better I just came since 3 days ago after tagged make me nuts and I saw a lots improve .and I recommends to use the site but still to be caution

aarons99
9/4/16

80% of the profiles are and designed to set you up its a site the devil himself couldn't have made better from drugs to prostitution this site should be torn down already

terryp53
6/15/16

Wish I could give a zero. Right now there is a homosexual moderator running rampant if you disagree with others on homosexuality. They change your password. Its also a known fact that many many people have issues with buying gold. DONT GIVE THIS SITE A PENNY..IF U DONT GET THE GOLD, CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT ANSWER YOU. WORST SITE EVER.

nixs
4/29/16

This app is pretty horrible. The blocking feature is a joke, if you block someone through the app they can still stalk and harass you in games which you can't opt out of! I've had someone call me racial slurs, threaten and harass me throughout the site and when I contacted the app through the report feature nothing was done and I didn't get any help or feedback. At the very least there should be an option to A) block people in game, especially if they're abusing game features and B) silence notifications on games you have no interest in playing. As it stands the block feature is pretty useless. The customer service is a joke and I would absolutely not recommend it to anyone.

angelm72
3/17/16

I beleive this site is for people that have screwed up there life at some point in life and alot of it is scam now. Also for If your looking for a one night stand and plan on not seeing that person anymore. Im lucky to have not caught any diseases from moco with all the women ive been with on there. I actually tried finding a girlfriend here but it just doesnt work here.Better off finding someone in person like at a workplace or school or where your both trying to do something with your lives and you can trust eachother right away. Online has never worked for me but i met girls in person where it lasted longer and was more real.

ginaw12
1/4/16

If I could give this app a zero I would not only are the staff very unprofessional I feel as if they scam a lot of people with this moco gold crap. I've had this app for nearly 6 years I've been playing a game on this app called Street wars which is a very addictive game they advertised double gold yet when we purchased it didn't give us double at all, which was the reason I purchased So me and many others contacted them with no response. So I sent out a report with itunes then later Someone gave me the email saying they will reply to that sooner so I did that and they finally replied and fixed my gold. I then emailed them again to let them know out of RESPECT that Idk if itunes cancelled my payment but could they check so i can re issue the payment since they fixed the gold. INSTEAD of them replying back letting me know they only asked my username which I complied and then TOOK away the gold. I checked to see if i have a pending refund and nothing is pending so they took away gold I Paid for and didn't respond to me since. I was told if I keep harassing about the MOCO GOLD my page of nearly 6 years would be deleted

eazym
1/1/16

Mocospace is a sad place.. once a alternative to MySpace and Facebook now a same sex driven no customer support virus having weird place.. use at your own risk is all I can say.. it seems like once I decided to delete my account I got over ran by spam messages.. now I can't long in long enough to delete my account by being blocked by a choose a prize you've won message. . with nowhere to turn my account an info are at the mercy of the sea.. smh..

cillym
11/16/15

This site is horrible! The customer support is nonexistent! They only take your money and never fix problems... Ppl are cyberbullied on there and moco does not about it...many fake profiles and protitutes

anthonym101
11/13/15

It's not a dating website, but I thought I met the love of my life and she cheated on me! This social media website is 100% real, but the people you meet on here are liars, cheaters, and stealers!

locag
10/23/15

I've been on mocospace since 07 it was pretty cool now as soon as 2013 came along nothing but loosers Cyberbullying each other.. Meeting up to fight..and the soo called administrators do nothing but make you click a ban button. Which doesn't solve anything xD why is this $#*! still active?? Nothing but Weed sellers & active moco users asking dtf for money..

daler27
10/17/15

Mocospace acts like a program that has been hacked or has a virus. It is slow and freezes up every few seconds. I have tried over and over to make contact with their customer support and keep getting an automatic reply thats basiclly telling me we dont care about your issues. Have a f'd up day. And good bye. This site basiclly just leaves everyone else open to catch a virus and the people running it dont care one bit about fixing the problem. I wish there was a petition to have this site shut down. If you dont want to get a virus or get hacked do not create a page with mocospace!!!

susanr67
9/28/15

While MocoSpace is convenient it is also jam packed with those that do not fit into main stream sexuality. Use extreme caution and not a site for the young.

prestonj5
8/28/15

How can i get my profile x.tapoutx from being hack when last password was $#*!TheWorld this pass sunday on 23 it want let me in nee ya help I try msg support@mocospace.com they said i need all my information I only know some

apoloniom
8/15/15

G

lisaa82
8/5/15

In 2009 I had never even heard of Mocospace. My friend had me make an account after I had been single for "too long". Everyone that messaged me seemed desperate or creepy, except one guy.. who actually just started up a normal conversation with me by asking how my day was going. We've been married for five years now.

bridgetl4
8/5/15

The only site worse than this is CRAIGSLIST. This is horrible, childish and ratchet

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Mocospace staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
dewstarss
Dewstars S.
on 3/6/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Mocospace staff and other customers.

Mocospace?