US Government’s NSF

1 star

Detailed Rating Summary

arleenl
4/18/16

In 2006, Ben helped me with my first listing. 20697 Pionner Blvd. sold for $405,000. I saved over $13,000 in commission. I have recommended him to all of my friends whom has listed or sold there house by FSBO. His customer service skills, and expertise in the art of FSBO is top notched. The pricing and package are clear and fair. No hidden charges and no switch and bait tactics. Read and review his site carefully, as he is upfront and honest. If you want to sell your house by FSBO and save 2.5%, 3% or up to 4% in commission. Ben is your contact person.

jonahv6
4/18/16

Mlssupport.com was recommended to us by a co worker. The gentleman I spoke to was very professional and patient. He took the time to thoroughly explain the entire process. Being a first time home seller I found that to be very helpful. We were very impressed by his utilization of a combination of data and multichannel marketing. Our home was listed within 24 hrs and I'm happy to say it has been sold. It was a fantastic experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend mlssupport.com and would definitely use them again in the future.

olt4
4/18/16

I am a first time home seller and a friend recommended I try this service . I am glad I did . They responded within half hour of my call. The Realtor was very good and helpful . There were no extra charges and fees.
I am very impressed with the service and support.
I highly recommend this company

chrisr124
10/8/15

I've used MLS Support six times in the last 9 years and have had outstanding results each time and I've recommended them to others who have also experienced the same results. They were prompt and professional and they really know there business.

In response to Gazala K, the $900 fee and the $5 fee for additional photos was charged by the Realtor not MLS Support. The $900 fee is most likely a mandatory fee required by the state their property is located in. Only a few states are classified as "Limited" states that impose these fees. The fee is required by the state and collected thru the Realtor to protect the consumer. Unfortunately, there's no way around these fees when selling property in Limited classified states.

I know this because one of the property's I sold was located in Indiana and because it's a Limited state I was required to pay 1/2% of the selling price. The only 3 states I know of that are classified as Limited are Utah, Colorado and Indiana.

I don't normally spend this much time writing reviews but I feel bad that Gazala K only gave MLS Support 2 stars when they did nothing wrong. They're a great company and provide a very useful service for people like me. Even though Gazala K didn't have anything negative to say about MLS Support, the 2 star rating isn't accurate or fair and they said that there were hidden charges which is not true.

Of the six homes that I sold thru MLS Support, there were never ANY HIDDEN CHARGES.

barbiel1
7/14/15

I signed up yesterday and I was so shocked to see my listing was Realtor.com and the MLS in less than 1 hour. The Realtor contacted me via e-mail right away and has helped me make some changes to my ad. I haven't sold my home yet, but I am impressed with the service so far!

frankh58
1/27/15

I have used this company several times now. I am very pleased. They have excellent support, service, and very professional.

I love that they respond to my email with in 10 to 15 minutes. The realtor are professional and very helpful.

By using this service, I have saved a lot of money. Thank you www.mlssupport.com.

cathya10
11/18/14

I am a first time home seller, and was initially unsure about putting my house on the market with a flat fee service. A friend of mine used this company and had good luck, so I decided to check it out for myself. The gentleman answering my questions was very helpful and patient when I went through my list of questions, and walked me through the sign up process. The realtor responded promptly, and my house was listed quickly. I am happy to say I am now a former homeowner! My house sold almost faster than I was ready for, and I am really happy that I trusted MLSSupport.

michellef34
11/18/14

MY HOUSE WAS SOLD AFTER THREE WEEKS!!!

There were many flat fee mls companies to chose from. They said a live person would answer the phone. They were right. I called at 8pm and there was a gentleman to assist me. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Some flat fee mls only have support from 9am-5pm. This company have support after hours. I was very impressed with the service and support.

I would highly recommend this company. If you are a first timer, this company is for you. They are very helpful and patient.

Tip for consumers: Excellent Service, Exellent Value, and Excellent Choice.

miked112
10/30/14

My wife and I were unsure about using an online MLS Support type company but a friend ours told us about www.mlssupport.com and we decided to call them and after speaking with their customer service person we were convinced that this was the right way to go. They listed our home within 24 hours and 19 days later it was sold! We had a hard time believing that they could do this so inexpensively, but they did. What a deal!

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended

jamesh87
9/28/13

This company helps you list your home on the MLS and Realtor.com for a flat fee. It was my first time. I was very skeptical. The support was excellent and responsive. My home was listed on the MLS within 24 hours. The service works. My home was sold within One month. I would recommend mlssupport.com to my family and friends.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MLS Support staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 9/16/16
Answer
benl52
A: We would also list you on the Austin MLS for Marble Falls. The Austin MLS is like a big newspaper company. Your smaller MLS is like a local newspaper company. You can advertise your property on both the big newspaper and your local newspaper. Since we don't have a flat realtor that covers your local newspaper, you can list it with the bigger Austin MLS.

We hope this help answer your questions.

If not, you can call MLSsupport.com at 1-800-657-1901; or visit our website at www.mlssupport.com. Thank you.
on 9/17/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
on 11/23/15
Answer
benl52
A: Our customer service phone number is 1-800-657-1901; or visit our website at www.mlssupport.com and view our FAQ.

We are open seven days a week from 7:00 am till MIDNIGHT. We have LIVE representatives available to answer all your questions.

Most of our competitors are open from 9 AM to 5 PM.

We feel that most of our clients will be filling out their forms after 5 PM. If you need assistance, we will be here to answer any questions you have. You don't have to wait till the next day to receive support. Thank you.

There is no other company out there that would give you this much support.
on 9/17/16