Review of Melaleuca

Tel: 208-522-0700
info@melaleuca.com

deniseb29
10/15/14

Best products I have ever used! I have a house cleaning business and only use Melaleuca cleaning products. They work so great and I never have to worry about damaging some ones nice things. The best thing is I have asthma and can not use alot of cleaning products so I was excited to find out about Melaleuca cleaning products. I never have any problems with my asthma when I clean with these awesome products. I Love all my Melaleuca products, vitamins, dog treats, GC Control, Protein powder, and the cleaning products! I always have a smoothie in the morning and can run circles around my girls that help me clean house's! I am almost 60 and they are all in their 30's! Thank you Melaleuca for keeping me going and cleaning better than anyone else!

susiek3
2/20/15

I have been a customer with Melaleuca for 22 years & have never experienced such incredible customer service anywhere else.

lisah87
10/15/14

Best products I have ever found! Now I need to get in gear and start building this business!!!

dannyt13
2/20/15

I love Melalaucas Nutritionals. I have so much more energy and my results are amazing.

stevem162
2/20/15

I have been a customer with Melaleuca for 14 years and my experience with the company and products have been exceptional. The products have made myself and family healthier, and saved us money. I would recommend the products to anyone.

juliam34
10/16/14

I've been using Melaleuca products for over 3 years now and will never revert back to inferior chemically laden products! LOVE MY MELALEUCA!

peggyc10
2/20/15

The luxury crime for reducing dry skin wrinkles is the best I've ever used by far

dennisj13
2/20/15

For the past 4 years I have been very satisfied with the products I purchase from Melaleuca. Consumable products are green and natural, priced OK, and very convenient too because products are shipped directly to my home.

darlenen
10/15/14

I love the products and the company too!

kathib1
2/20/15

Since taking the Oeak Performance Pack of nutritional supplements I have lost 20 pounds and lowered my blood sugar levels sugnificany. I feel better and have so much energy! Love this company!

johnnym37
2/20/15

My niece had exceme, renew skin care lotion cleared it up immediately.

lindap64
2/20/15

I am so impressed with the overall wellness our family has from using melaleuca products. I especially love the peak performance line which a has allowed me to perform at my peak and addressing inflammation due to excercise. These amazing products have allowed me to reach my goal of becoming a pro figure competitor and has given me peace of mind my children have the best nutrition available.

lydiaw2
10/15/14

New to Melaleuca. Love the vitamin supplements.

clarissam1
2/20/15

I've been a customer with this company for nearly 14 years. Great friendly customer service. All products are guaranteed and they have around 240 GLUTEN FREE products. That's one of the largest selections in one place I've ever seen.

denniss72
2/20/15

Great product for stain removal! Solumel. A wonderful product from Melaleuca.

ginan2
8/24/14

I've been a loyal customer for 12 years now and have shared Melaleuca with others because I've absolutely loved their products!

markt74
2/20/15

Melaleuca products have given me and my family peace of mind by keeping us super healthy. I know that my body is healthy by simply taking the nutritional products very day. I have more energy than before! Age 64.

kristenl10
2/20/15

I've been a melaleuca customer for 14 years. I can't say enough about how much the products have helped my family with issues ranging from arthritis, chronic bronchitis, asthma, eczema, diabetes , mrsa, low energy , weight loss and so much more. Thankful to have switched stores and have complete health and wellness for my family.

amyk17
10/16/14

I absolutely love the products. My favorites it the Ecosense line.

stephaniem92
12/13/15

All I can say is WOW!!! It's sad to me how uneducated most people are about the toxins and chemicals in our everyday products. What we put in our body, on our skin and inhale on a daily basis helps determine the quality of our life... Why would anyone choose to use products other than Melaleuca??? I feel such a sense of relief that I have converted my home and have peace of mind that I am doing what's best for me and my family's overall health and wellbeing..To me it's about value. I get way more than I bargain for with this store. I'm so glad I was introduced to a better way of shopping and feel it's a luxury to be a member... :)....Cheers to your health :)

dannyt14

joanng1
8/22/14

For 8 l/2 years I have shopped with Melaleuca and can't imagine shopping elsewhere. I'm saving money while improving my health.

coryr6
2/20/15

My dad is 64 years old and has been able to stop taking his cholesterol medication due to the Peak Performance Pack. His medical doctor is absolutely thrilled with all of his cholesterol levels!

natalik3
2/20/15

I love the Sei Bella Luxury Creme. It's better than any competitive product at any price. The entire product line is exceptional. Our family has been shopping at Melaleuca for over 15 yrs. If Melaleuca makes it, and we need it, we buy at Melaleuca. Customer Service is beyond exceptional. And the company continues to improve! Keep up the great work Melaleuca!

roberts185
8/22/14

I have been a customer with Melaleuca for 3 years. Currently I use one of their milk shakes twice daily, and it has lowered my blood sugars between 300-400 points, bringing me to mostly normal blood sugar ratings. I take one of their heart health pills, and am expecting the cardiologist to take me off my blood pressure meds next week. So the products work much better than expected and the health products are totally AWESOME.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

My wife and I have not use this product from Melaleuca yet. I do know if Melaleuca is offering it to us the product is good.

By John B. on 3/1/16
Helpful answer

I am hearing one has to have a bank account which I dont I use a card provided by my company which is just to use for store purchases and withdrawing money from an atm which I get charges 3.00 if I use an atm cant one just send in money order for the dollar a month fee like send in 12$ for the whole year?

By Cindy C. on 6/7/15
Helpful answer

It helps my daughter and I with our IBS better than any product we have ever used;

By Starlene C. on 1/6/16
Helpful answer

what she said. Your Doctor needs to evaluate your condition, he might decide to take them off, or to change them. if you can keep track of your medical numbers, like blood Pressure, blood levels for many things, then he will see, along with you, that the supplements maybe/are changing things. And do keep track, hard numbers say more than anecdotal information does. Anita

By Anita J. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Every company doing business online or over the phone requires payment details. If you are concerned about asking for those details yourself, or hearing them while on the phone, just go through the online enrollment process and leave the payment details blank. All the information has to be approved by the new member anyways and they can fill in the payment details. That you you don't see anything nor ask for the details. The new member simply enters the information themself.

By Janice H. on 12/11/15
Helpful answer

No Cheryl, they have a patent on their Oligo compound that makes them far more absorbable unlike the synthetics.

By Starlene C. on 4/9/15
Helpful answer

I have a friend who couldn't get pregnant until she started drinking Zavita. No, it's not from Melaluca either. Only one company has it, along with a patent pending on the processing method. You can find it http://behealthyagain.firstfitness.com/index.php?pg

By Garth J. on 4/17/17
Helpful answer

They are located on the website. Just view the "Product Label". www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

$73.00 US. If you were to buy the ingredients separately from a health food store the cost would be around $200, but would lack the unique 85% absorption technology to guarantee results. Actually there is a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee, even if the packages are empty.

By Janice H. on 10/15/16
Helpful answer

They don't have the exact same ingredients. For example, the women's has Iron while the others don't. There are other differences as well. They are basically tweaked according to sex and age. Not sure what you looked at. www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Melaleuca