Review of Melaleuca

info@melaleuca.com

6 reviews with 4 stars

adea4
6/12/16

Really cool products butwhy dont ur products have expiry dates?

darrinj4
2/20/15

Been using Peak Performance Pack and am seeing benefits when I run. Helping me be faster and stronger. Convenient to take in AM and PM foil packs.

debw8
12/10/14

I love all of Melaleuca products

nicholasv3
10/28/14

All I can say that my mother has been selling Melaleuca products for over 15 years, so I have been using them since then. I love the scent of the Alloy shaving gel and the way it leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. The tea tree oil has a wonderful affect on my skin.

reneef5
10/15/14

Joined melaleuca in march 2014...I love every product I've tried (except for solumel handsoap which smells nasty). Love how all cleaning products contain natural ingredients and work better than store brands. Also love Oligo supplements...and bath and bodycare...i can't stop raving ... !

caroln9
8/22/14

I'm a 61 year old working full time married woman and I've been a Melaleuca customer for at least 9 years. I have faithfully used the vitamins for my age group. I very rarely get sick. I work at a college and am surrounded by staff and students, and when one gets the flu or a cold, it spreads like wild fire. I take the vitamins every day, not once a week, or when I remember, but every day. I know they also make a big difference in my energy level. I can't recommend them highly enough.

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question