Review of Melaleuca

info@melaleuca.com

6 reviews with 4 stars

adea4
6/12/16

Really cool products butwhy dont ur products have expiry dates?

darrinj4
2/20/15

Been using Peak Performance Pack and am seeing benefits when I run. Helping me be faster and stronger. Convenient to take in AM and PM foil packs.

debw8
12/10/14

I love all of Melaleuca products

nicholasv3
10/28/14

All I can say that my mother has been selling Melaleuca products for over 15 years, so I have been using them since then. I love the scent of the Alloy shaving gel and the way it leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. The tea tree oil has a wonderful affect on my skin.

reneef5
10/15/14

Joined melaleuca in march 2014...I love every product I've tried (except for solumel handsoap which smells nasty). Love how all cleaning products contain natural ingredients and work better than store brands. Also love Oligo supplements...and bath and bodycare...i can't stop raving ... !

caroln9
8/22/14

I'm a 61 year old working full time married woman and I've been a Melaleuca customer for at least 9 years. I have faithfully used the vitamins for my age group. I very rarely get sick. I work at a college and am surrounded by staff and students, and when one gets the flu or a cold, it spreads like wild fire. I take the vitamins every day, not once a week, or when I remember, but every day. I know they also make a big difference in my energy level. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Helpful answer

My wife and I have not use this product from Melaleuca yet. I do know if Melaleuca is offering it to us the product is good.

By John B. on 3/1/16
Helpful answer

I am hearing one has to have a bank account which I dont I use a card provided by my company which is just to use for store purchases and withdrawing money from an atm which I get charges 3.00 if I use an atm cant one just send in money order for the dollar a month fee like send in 12$ for the whole year?

By Cindy C. on 6/7/15
Helpful answer

It helps my daughter and I with our IBS better than any product we have ever used;

By Starlene C. on 1/6/16
Helpful answer

what she said. Your Doctor needs to evaluate your condition, he might decide to take them off, or to change them. if you can keep track of your medical numbers, like blood Pressure, blood levels for many things, then he will see, along with you, that the supplements maybe/are changing things. And do keep track, hard numbers say more than anecdotal information does. Anita

By Anita J. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Every company doing business online or over the phone requires payment details. If you are concerned about asking for those details yourself, or hearing them while on the phone, just go through the online enrollment process and leave the payment details blank. All the information has to be approved by the new member anyways and they can fill in the payment details. That you you don't see anything nor ask for the details. The new member simply enters the information themself.

By Janice H. on 12/11/15
Helpful answer

No Cheryl, they have a patent on their Oligo compound that makes them far more absorbable unlike the synthetics.

By Starlene C. on 4/9/15
Helpful answer

I have a friend who couldn't get pregnant until she started drinking Zavita. No, it's not from Melaluca either. Only one company has it, along with a patent pending on the processing method. You can find it http://behealthyagain.firstfitness.com/index.php?pg

By Garth J. on 4/17/17
Helpful answer

They are located on the website. Just view the "Product Label". www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

$73.00 US. If you were to buy the ingredients separately from a health food store the cost would be around $200, but would lack the unique 85% absorption technology to guarantee results. Actually there is a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee, even if the packages are empty.

By Janice H. on 10/15/16
Helpful answer

They don't have the exact same ingredients. For example, the women's has Iron while the others don't. There are other differences as well. They are basically tweaked according to sex and age. Not sure what you looked at. www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Melaleuca