Review of Melaleuca

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

myrtices
2/20/15

My family had shopped and saved money for years. I would never go back to to products work harmful chemicals. This shopping club makes sense.

loisd3
2/20/15

I have showered daily with Melaleuca's Gold Bar for over 20 years. There is nothing better for feeling fresh and clean with soft skin!

katel103
11/10/15

I started shopping at this store almost 4 years ago because of my daughter's eczema. Little did I know how much of a life changing experience my family and I would have. My husband takes the Peak Performance Vitamins and notices he simply just has more energy and doesn't feel as sluggish. Another family member has experienced amazing results with his blood pressure, and a neighbor can't believe she started feeling so much better after taking the vitamins for just a few days! As a mom of 4 children, I was also able to begin replacing my corporate career income with simply sharing this store with others and helping people set up their accounts. This company has the most brilliant business model.

Tip for consumers: If you want to save money, live healthier, and be in control of your health and finances, this company has all the tools for your success.

aracelyc2
1/22/17

I been a melaleuca customer for the past 10 years very happy to used this amazing products at first I didn't want to trying because I thought they'd not work because their is no toxic chemicals like clorox and amonia ext... I really like their guarantee and decide I was not going to lose noting by trying them and here I am 10 years later and I would recommended every day of my life best decision I ever made is to become a customer!!!

paulk84
2/20/15

My wife and I have had the most wonderful experience over the years dealing with Melaleuca. Besides the incredible product experiences, their customer service has been nothing short of amazing. Family and friends always comment on how great we look....we know its these anti-aging products we use and love.

maykouv
2/20/15

I'm so glad we are customers with Melaleuca cause my family are so much healthier. After taking Vitamin for 4 months, my mom no longer take her high blood pressure pills and my mother in law's diabetic went down... our son plays football in high school, hurt his knee &needs sugery...son took Replenix & Proflex Protein drink for 30days, no surgery. Thank you Melaleuca

lynnw28
10/15/14

Healthy and affordable products. Natural and no chemicals.

lw14
8/12/14

I love Melaleuca products!

wrightt3
2/20/15

I recently had double knee replacement surgery. Wanting to get off the pain medication asap I started using Pain A Trate by Melaleuca. Very pleased. It's provided relief at a fraction of the cost of medication.

sheriw2
10/16/14

Our family has been shopping with Melaleuca for the past three years, and we will never go back to store brands. We will be customers for life! Melaleuca's products are truly exceptional in quality and offer a great value to the consumer. The products have had such a positve impact in my family's health, and I love having peace of mind as a mom knowing I am using products that are safer for my famliy and for the environment. Their customer service is outstanding, and their mission of helping others shines through in all that they do!

christinev5
2/20/15

I found Melaleuca while doing research for my migraines. After my overview I knew I had to get this started. Within a week of getting all the toxins from my house and using the vitamins and lotion, I was not having the migraines any longer that I used to get about every 3 to 4 days. I cannot nail it to any particular product but I use something from every part of melaleuca. If I could buy all my groceries here I would. LOVE MELALEUCA !!!

richardc225
2/2/17

We have called the Customer Service staff 3 times in the last two weeks and both Donna, twice, and Torre, were well trained, easy to work with, answered all questions and the consummate professional. As a Customer Experience Consultant for over 25 years, I would rate both of them as A++. And Torre even shared her favorite Melaleuca product and the reasons it was so fantastic. Very impressive Team. And the best part...both spoke perfect Idaho English.= )

sebastianl8
10/15/14

Proflex 20 Protein shake (Dutch Chocolate) is the best protein shake I've ever tasted. I also love the Clarity face cleaning foam, fiber wise drink, vitality 6, tough & tender, etc, etc, etc.

lisal93
2/23/15

I have been shopping Melaleuca for three years and it has changed my families life. I have a daughter with horrible allergies who used to be a prescription medication and with using the vitamins and the allergy medication from Melaleuca she has come off her prescription and rarely has an allergy attack. I have also run a cleaning business and all the cleaning products not only work better than anything I used prior but my hands are no longer cracked or dry. I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels as well using the vitamins and weight loss products. I recommend Melaleuca to everyone I know and have several friends and clients who have started shopping as well. The customer service is also exceptional if I ever had a question or concern with my order it was always handled professionally and to my satisfaction. I live a healthier lifestyle because of the products but I also noticed a huge savings in my budget as well. Will be a customer for life.

mikeg105
1/27/15

I have been taking Peak Performance Mens 50+ Nutrition Pack and GC control since August.Yesterday, I go results from my last blood work.
My glucose level has dropped from 103-97. It was as high as 106 last year...below 99 is the goal.
Cholesterol,HDL,LDL and triglycerides levels all good. Doctor is taking me off my cholesterol medication.
C-Reactive protein is now in normal zone which was high last year,
Will have blood work again in May to check the levels.

andreh4
10/15/14

I have been a customer for three years and I am getting ready to go hard in the business part of it. I would never go back to using the harmful products I used in my past. I love this company.

brendenf
10/15/14

My wife and I both sustained traumatic brain injuries, we actually met in a brain injury rehab program. I haven't gotten my other order of products yet, but taking the vitamins alone has improved my quality of life. My wife is pregnant with our second child, and we will be using melaleuca on them too. I wanted to thank the staff and everyone involved with making these exceptional products.

johnb504
12/21/15

My wife and I sold products from another company it was so hard selling it over priced shipping was just way to much. We thought the quality was good until I got Kidney Cancer and my wife and I had to take classes on out to prevent cancer from coming back. One thing they mention in the video was cleaning products contain many cancer causing chemicals in them or they were very toxic for the environment. A friend of ours introduced us to Melaleuca the Wellness Company. All my wife and I can say is WOW! We have safer products that contain no harmful ingredients they are so safe their are no wondering labels on them at all. I took a Food supplement from the other company but really didn't see a difference. Being a person that also has a heart condition started using the Melaleuca Peak Performance Heart Health supplements. After just one week I felt more energy then I have had in years. My blood work as improved too. Would just say if someone ask you to look at Melaleuca the Wellness company take them up on it.

rosemaryb3
8/23/14

I have been shopping with Melaleuca for 13 years. The products are amazing - wouldnt be without them & the business aspect has allowed me to be home with my family

carlys11
7/24/16

I have been a customer now for over 7 years and absolutely love everything about the store. I love that when I'm running out of a product, I just place it in my on-line cart and it is delivered to me within 3-4 days. I love that in all my years of being a customer, I have been rewarded with almost $400 worth of free products. Every consumable product in my home is now a Melaleuca product. I order my vitamins religiously every month and am constantly replacing all my other consumable products every 2-4 months. I not only save time and money every month, my health has improved, my weight and skin are better and I feel good knowing that I am also contributing to keeping our environment clean.

starlenec
6/16/15

I have suffered with fibromyalgi, Chronic Fatigue, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome for many many years. I have tried countless prescription drugs and natural supplements to no avail. At best the prescription drugs merely masked some of the symptoms to make things bearable. I have been with Melaleuca for two years in July and have even tried several supplements including the Vitality four but never noticed any difference. I love other products though. Then in February 2015 I decided to try one last thing and that was the new Peak Performance Total. As of April I was actually able to come off all my meds. In May while on a family vacation to the Smokey Mountains in TN I hiked three miles to see a waterfall and road on a ninety minute trail ride the next morning. I could NEVER have done that prior to taking these supplements. My family is amazed at the difference in me. I'm taking my life back! I'm not saying "I'm cured" and have NO pain, but the difference is flat out AMAZING! I go to my doctor next week to get my blood work repeated and am super curious to see the results. Thank you Melaleuca!

loric58
1/9/16

13 years ago, I had many health issues with Lyme Disease. Thanks to converting my everyday products and my vitamins to Melaleuca, I can say it's been life-changing! As a happy customer, I can say that everyone will benefit in some area with Melaleuca. Try these amazing products and judge for yourself.

kayer1
2/22/15

Before taking the Melaleuca supplements I had high cholesterol. I was on a prescription drug. With the doctors permission I went off the drug and took Phytomega from Melaleuca. Within 6 months my total cholesterol was in the normal range. That was 3 1/2 years ago. My recent blood tests still showed my levels normal without any medication...only Melaleuca supplements.

nancyb49
8/23/14

I love shopping with Melaleuca. It's a very intuitive and easy shopping system. The products are safer and out perform the grocery store brands and they have less environmental impact as well. Finally, they are a better price point than the store. Melaleuca is my primary place to shop.

edr60
1/8/17

This is the best Wellness Company in North America I have be a customer for 17 years I enrolled a few when I first started and a few of them are still in my organization that some one else enrolled, in those 17 years Melaleuca has paid me just over 18,000 dollars in July I started enrolling again all of my upline have stoped enrolling and lots has changed, but it changed for the better, you can now enroll online no paper trail, but when anyone enroll be sure to read their policies like this fellow that enrolled a couple days from the end of the month what he should have done was except the order then return it and get what he needed,Melaleuca is the most trusted company I ever dealt with. This is a business that everybody in America can do people in low income can make there lives better I decided in July if I was ever going to do this it was time you can go to Walmart and keep buying from them they could care less about your Wellness and take you money but all you have is junk products I hope this helps someone.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question