Review of Melaleuca

Tel: 208-522-0700
info@melaleuca.com

robertac6
2/20/15

My kids often ask me why I never get sick when everyone around me is sick. I am certain it had to do with taking my vitamins every day. Melaleuca's vitamins just work! They do what they say they will do and I feel great every day!

trevord11
2/20/15

The products I tried have been ridiculously amazing. Access bar before workout has not only added to the longer lasting endurance but helped with muscle recovery. I never expected it to even taste good but -bonus it does. This product has lead me to try others all cost friendly so feel great about my decision. Note. UPS delivered and had biz smashed. Melaleuca re shipped me the entire order of bars and let me keep the others-- and it was UPS issue. Impressed!!!

kathyv5
8/24/14

I've always had problems with plack and after I started using Melaleuca Dental products my Hygienist was surprised at the difference in my teeth and oral hygiene . She told me to continue using the products because they had made a big difference in the plack on my teeth and she no longer had to use the water pick to get my teeth clean.

sarahz13
2/20/15

Melaleuca products have helped me and my family to rid of all of the toxic chemicals in out home as well as to enhance our all around wellness. I have never felt healthier since we have switched out products over to melaleuca. Our family has significantly decreased the use of antibiotics as well as illiminated any cavities in our house since we have been using these products!!! We save money not only on our daily products, but also on doctor visits!!!

matthewb59
10/15/14

Best experience, best products i've ever used, There vitality range is fantastic, along with all there other household products

billb104
2/20/15

I love the Melaleuca vitamins called peak performance. I have been a vitamin taker for my whole life. Inspite of never feeling anything physically different. But I thought I was doing a good thing for myself. Until I started on The Melaleuca Peak Performance Vitamins. Within a few days I felt more energy, my recovery from exercise was quicker and the joint pain that I was feeling, is being controlled.

janeto8
2/20/15

A life change for better health and financial stability

francesm39
2/20/15

I enrolled as a Melaleuca customer in January 2000 (15 years ago) and have used this company's products for the past 15 years. I have been able to discontinue use of 7 prescription medications and lose 147 lbs as a result do using their natural health-enhancing products. I love Melaleuca products.

anar28
3/1/15

You just fall in love with the products right away. Effective, safe, affordable... The fitness and nutrition products are the best.

barbaral38
2/20/15

Ok so I ordered the wrong item. My fault. Called the company and explained. Not only did they say to keep the item, they sent me the replacement free in my next order. It wasn't expensive, but seriously? What company does that?
I'll be a customer for life.
Ps
Products are AMAZING!

eloyo3
2/20/15

Tenemos muchos productos favoritos ya que hemos usado mi familia y yo los productos melaleuca por casi 8 años.
pero por recomendar algunos:
Los desodorantes, el champú, la fibra fiberwise, las pastas de dientes, los suplementos especialmente el vitality Peak performence, los productos de limpieza como la lavandería, limpieza de los baños, cocina, pisos, los cosméticos los usan mi esposa y mi hija en si pudiera pasarme todo el día nombrandolos y lo que puedo mencionar es que hemos mejorado nuestra salud, ahorrado dinero y los recomendamos a todos los que todavía no los han probado

dianek20
8/22/14

Absolutely amazing! I love the company, products, ethics, and financially it has changed our life!

charlottas1
2/27/15

I have been shopping with melaleuca for about 2 years, I absolutely love their products. I save money ,since most of their products are sold concentrated. I have not gotten sick since I started with their vitamins.
Customer service is great, they are so friendly and always try to help you out!

luannec
2/20/15

I called in to place an order for Access Bars prior to a trip, short notice and the phone service were able to finish my order in a short enough time to get the order out before the closing of shipping so I receivedy product before my trip!
Awesome

myrnaa1
2/20/15

I have had amazing results with melaleuca home cleaning, laundry and renew lotion. My eczema and psoriasis never really went away with any of the creams and lotions I every got from the dermatologist. When I switched to this line of products in just a coupe weeks not only had the redness disappeared and itch disappeared but it has never returned and it's been years of never returning. Thank you Melaleuca.

michellen15
2/20/15

This was a new way to shop for consumable products for me and I found I love it!! I'm a busy mom of 4 and it saves me a ton of time along with money. The products work great high quality safer products with a vaue price tag. :).

barbarag27
2/20/15

I have been using melaleuca products for 20 years and I will never ever stop shopping. Products are science based, consistently high quality and guaranteed. Plus they have been delivering to my front door for 20 years. The Sei Bella skin care and cosmetics are incredible. Natural high quality ingredients and very affordable. The timeless anti aging serum is amazing. My skin damage from sun bathing is gone! And that's just one product of the 400 they manufacture.

jillp13
2/20/15

Pryor to becoming a customer at Melaleuca I was looking for a really good lotion that would last allday long. I became a customer and started using Renew lotion. My skin is always soft and always looks healthy! I have a friend who has a son with eczema and she started using the Renew and his skin has cleared up so much that he now can show his legs without any embarrassment!

rafaelg15
2/20/15

I absolutely love these products. I hace converted all My Home. Love having safer product for my family.

phyllisadelles
10/16/14

I love every product I use because they truly work and they aren't poison! I've been with Mela for many years.

michelles77
2/20/15

As a mom of 4 beautiful children I am so thankful to shop with Melaleuca for the last 15 years. I love how fast the products are shipped to my door after I order online. I love the fact that we get the highest quality - safest and more cost effective products -I love we can bring wellness products home to our family in an affordable way. The vitamins are my favorite they keep us well and full of energy!! And they are backed by science!!!

helenc34
2/20/15

Amazing results with Melaleuca products. I Have had numerous health concerns during the last 7 years and have been able to regain health by my continued use of the products.

tovahs
11/17/15

We share our home with 3 canine companions, so you can imagine the ongoing cleaning we do! Sol-U-Mel is one product I cannot be without. Even diluted with water, this stain remover easily cleans away muddy paw prints on an off-white carpet. It's the best stain remover I have ever used, but is so versatile. It has over 100 uses!

terryl40
2/20/15

The cleaning products are fabulous and safe for my grand children and myself.

amandar30
10/15/14

Our home is clean without any harsh chemicals. The products have also changed my husband's life. Blood pressure is under control thanks to Vitality Elevate. We will never shop anywhere else

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

My wife and I have not use this product from Melaleuca yet. I do know if Melaleuca is offering it to us the product is good.

By John B. on 3/1/16
Helpful answer

I am hearing one has to have a bank account which I dont I use a card provided by my company which is just to use for store purchases and withdrawing money from an atm which I get charges 3.00 if I use an atm cant one just send in money order for the dollar a month fee like send in 12$ for the whole year?

By Cindy C. on 6/7/15
Helpful answer

It helps my daughter and I with our IBS better than any product we have ever used;

By Starlene C. on 1/6/16
Helpful answer

what she said. Your Doctor needs to evaluate your condition, he might decide to take them off, or to change them. if you can keep track of your medical numbers, like blood Pressure, blood levels for many things, then he will see, along with you, that the supplements maybe/are changing things. And do keep track, hard numbers say more than anecdotal information does. Anita

By Anita J. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Every company doing business online or over the phone requires payment details. If you are concerned about asking for those details yourself, or hearing them while on the phone, just go through the online enrollment process and leave the payment details blank. All the information has to be approved by the new member anyways and they can fill in the payment details. That you you don't see anything nor ask for the details. The new member simply enters the information themself.

By Janice H. on 12/11/15
Helpful answer

No Cheryl, they have a patent on their Oligo compound that makes them far more absorbable unlike the synthetics.

By Starlene C. on 4/9/15
Helpful answer

I have a friend who couldn't get pregnant until she started drinking Zavita. No, it's not from Melaluca either. Only one company has it, along with a patent pending on the processing method. You can find it http://behealthyagain.firstfitness.com/index.php?pg

By Garth J. on 4/17/17
Helpful answer

They are located on the website. Just view the "Product Label". www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

$73.00 US. If you were to buy the ingredients separately from a health food store the cost would be around $200, but would lack the unique 85% absorption technology to guarantee results. Actually there is a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee, even if the packages are empty.

By Janice H. on 10/15/16
Helpful answer

They don't have the exact same ingredients. For example, the women's has Iron while the others don't. There are other differences as well. They are basically tweaked according to sex and age. Not sure what you looked at. www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Melaleuca