Review of Melaleuca

Tel: 208-522-0700
info@melaleuca.com

jessicam196
5/3/16

I am so grateful that a friend of mine shared Melaleuca with me! My only regret is not knowing about it earlier! Their products are incredible and their customer service is second to none. Thank you Melaleuca for your excellence and integrity!!

adamk49
10/15/14

Replenex extra strength has been my personal life saver. I have an extreme case of full body arthritis, especially effecting my neck, shoulders and hands. For the past five years I have just been dealing with the never ending dull pain that no other medications have been able to touch. Last year I was introduced to Melaleuca and had done some research on many of their products and decided to try replenex es. With in three days the pain in my neck and shoulders was greatly decreased and I had better mobility in my hands. I have been taking it now for three months and have zero pain and can sleep once again. Thank you Melaleuca!

davea46
2/20/15

I love Melaleuca products. I love the fact they are toxic free and conveniently delivered to my home. The vitamins are also great, because it gives me the necessary nutrition and energy I need to function at my peak everyday.

valeries19
2/20/15

Oxi-Brite is AMAXING! Washing with it, saved replacing my older soiled towels. Did not have to recycle or toss the towels, saved money for replacement towels, and used safe, green product.

rhondas9
8/22/14

I have been a happy customer since 2009! I know I don't have to read every label when shopping at Melaleuca, everything IS safe for my family. Prices are awesome too! A definite 5 star store!

donelr
10/15/14

I have been a happy customer for over 10 years If I need it and Melaleuca makes it I buy it.
Donel from Texas

kimc66
2/20/15

Melaleuca oil saved me when I started to get a sore throat. With a handful of drops in warm water...i gargled with it and WOW! It not only gets rid of the germs...but it rids of the pain in my throat. So awesome! A natural way to get better! Love it!

jessicar35
2/20/15

I absolutely love the high quality products that Melaleuca makes! I love the convenience of shopping from home! The products come very quickly & their customer service is top notch!

kimm80
2/20/15

Rustic Touch, from Melaeuca is fabulous! I use it on my boat, cars, hot tub, plants, shoes, as well as my furniture!! It protects and preserves. The smell is fantastic!

tomasd8
8/22/14

I shop at Melaleuca. Great products, good prices. I have been a happy client for 8 years. Best experience ever. My wife is asthmatic so it was crazy cleaning the house with normal household products. No more asthma attacks after Melaleuca.
I personally ended a 23 year problem that dermatologists could not cure.
Shopping at Melaleuca makes sence.

adea4
6/12/16

Really cool products butwhy dont ur products have expiry dates?

reneef5
10/15/14

Joined melaleuca in march 2014...I love every product I've tried (except for solumel handsoap which smells nasty). Love how all cleaning products contain natural ingredients and work better than store brands. Also love Oligo supplements...and bath and bodycare...i can't stop raving ... !

nicholasv3
10/28/14

All I can say that my mother has been selling Melaleuca products for over 15 years, so I have been using them since then. I love the scent of the Alloy shaving gel and the way it leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. The tea tree oil has a wonderful affect on my skin.

debw8
12/10/14

I love all of Melaleuca products

darrinj4
2/20/15

Been using Peak Performance Pack and am seeing benefits when I run. Helping me be faster and stronger. Convenient to take in AM and PM foil packs.

caroln9
8/22/14

I'm a 61 year old working full time married woman and I've been a Melaleuca customer for at least 9 years. I have faithfully used the vitamins for my age group. I very rarely get sick. I work at a college and am surrounded by staff and students, and when one gets the flu or a cold, it spreads like wild fire. I take the vitamins every day, not once a week, or when I remember, but every day. I know they also make a big difference in my energy level. I can't recommend them highly enough.

chipc
2/20/15

Love the peak performance, especially the florify, which is a probiotic.take it morning & nite, has really helped stomach issue

sherylh10
1/23/17

The products are great, but try not to call customer service for anything because they ARE NOT customer focused.

kimg103
8/9/17

If I could give this crap negative stars I would. I have not been impressed with their overpriced products that you are REQUIRED to buy every single month. You have to spend 35 "product points" which is somewhere between $50-80 EACH MONTH. I have been desperately trying to cancel my atrocious membership and they just keep harassing me!!!!! I wish I had never even gotten involved with this disgusting company. Customer service is a joke because they won't cancel your membership.You are supposed to sign a paper that you wish to cancel and send it back to them which I DID and they STILL continue to tell me I'm REQUIRED to buy products from them!! Um...excuse me? No thank you. Never in a million years.

jamesm464
6/19/16

I was under the understanding that Melaleuca didn't believe in chemicals, but their toothpastes are full of them and one I looked up is said to cause cancer. I googled Sodium Benzoate and it just said that this chemical causes cancer.

jessicad95
11/3/16

I signed up for Melaleuca about 2 weeks ago. I was told, as a member, I would have to purchase 35 pts worth of product each month. Since there were not many days left in October and the two ladies who signed me up did not say otherwise, I thought my month would start in November. I was wrong!!! The company sent out a pack filled with items I did and did not want. I now owe them $70 (shipping was $15!!!!!). They placed a hold on my account. Since I did not place the order, I did not have the funds in the account to pay for it. I called yesterday to figure out why I had a hold on my account, being that I just signed up with the company. I explained everything to the lady and asked if that order could be cancelled. She said it could not and then asked me when they would receive their payment. I told her I didn't place the order, so I don't know. She said I would receive "courtesy calls" until they received payment.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

My wife and I have not use this product from Melaleuca yet. I do know if Melaleuca is offering it to us the product is good.

By John B. on 3/1/16
Helpful answer

I am hearing one has to have a bank account which I dont I use a card provided by my company which is just to use for store purchases and withdrawing money from an atm which I get charges 3.00 if I use an atm cant one just send in money order for the dollar a month fee like send in 12$ for the whole year?

By Cindy C. on 6/7/15
Helpful answer

It helps my daughter and I with our IBS better than any product we have ever used;

By Starlene C. on 1/6/16
Helpful answer

what she said. Your Doctor needs to evaluate your condition, he might decide to take them off, or to change them. if you can keep track of your medical numbers, like blood Pressure, blood levels for many things, then he will see, along with you, that the supplements maybe/are changing things. And do keep track, hard numbers say more than anecdotal information does. Anita

By Anita J. on 12/16/15
Helpful answer

Every company doing business online or over the phone requires payment details. If you are concerned about asking for those details yourself, or hearing them while on the phone, just go through the online enrollment process and leave the payment details blank. All the information has to be approved by the new member anyways and they can fill in the payment details. That you you don't see anything nor ask for the details. The new member simply enters the information themself.

By Janice H. on 12/11/15
Helpful answer

No Cheryl, they have a patent on their Oligo compound that makes them far more absorbable unlike the synthetics.

By Starlene C. on 4/9/15
Helpful answer

I have a friend who couldn't get pregnant until she started drinking Zavita. No, it's not from Melaluca either. Only one company has it, along with a patent pending on the processing method. You can find it http://behealthyagain.firstfitness.com/index.php?pg

By Garth J. on 4/17/17
Helpful answer

They are located on the website. Just view the "Product Label". www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

$73.00 US. If you were to buy the ingredients separately from a health food store the cost would be around $200, but would lack the unique 85% absorption technology to guarantee results. Actually there is a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee, even if the packages are empty.

By Janice H. on 10/15/16
Helpful answer

They don't have the exact same ingredients. For example, the women's has Iron while the others don't. There are other differences as well. They are basically tweaked according to sex and age. Not sure what you looked at. www.melaleuca.com/globalgroup

By Janice H. on 10/11/16
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Melaleuca