Review of Melaleuca

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rhondas9
8/22/14

I have been a happy customer since 2009! I know I don't have to read every label when shopping at Melaleuca, everything IS safe for my family. Prices are awesome too! A definite 5 star store!

donelr
10/15/14

I have been a happy customer for over 10 years If I need it and Melaleuca makes it I buy it.
Donel from Texas

kimc66
2/20/15

Melaleuca oil saved me when I started to get a sore throat. With a handful of drops in warm water...i gargled with it and WOW! It not only gets rid of the germs...but it rids of the pain in my throat. So awesome! A natural way to get better! Love it!

jessicar35
2/20/15

I absolutely love the high quality products that Melaleuca makes! I love the convenience of shopping from home! The products come very quickly & their customer service is top notch!

kimm80
2/20/15

Rustic Touch, from Melaeuca is fabulous! I use it on my boat, cars, hot tub, plants, shoes, as well as my furniture!! It protects and preserves. The smell is fantastic!

tomasd8
8/22/14

I shop at Melaleuca. Great products, good prices. I have been a happy client for 8 years. Best experience ever. My wife is asthmatic so it was crazy cleaning the house with normal household products. No more asthma attacks after Melaleuca.
I personally ended a 23 year problem that dermatologists could not cure.
Shopping at Melaleuca makes sence.

adea4
6/12/16

Really cool products butwhy dont ur products have expiry dates?

reneef5
10/15/14

Joined melaleuca in march 2014...I love every product I've tried (except for solumel handsoap which smells nasty). Love how all cleaning products contain natural ingredients and work better than store brands. Also love Oligo supplements...and bath and bodycare...i can't stop raving ... !

nicholasv3
10/28/14

All I can say that my mother has been selling Melaleuca products for over 15 years, so I have been using them since then. I love the scent of the Alloy shaving gel and the way it leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. The tea tree oil has a wonderful affect on my skin.

debw8
12/10/14

I love all of Melaleuca products

darrinj4
2/20/15

Been using Peak Performance Pack and am seeing benefits when I run. Helping me be faster and stronger. Convenient to take in AM and PM foil packs.

caroln9
8/22/14

I'm a 61 year old working full time married woman and I've been a Melaleuca customer for at least 9 years. I have faithfully used the vitamins for my age group. I very rarely get sick. I work at a college and am surrounded by staff and students, and when one gets the flu or a cold, it spreads like wild fire. I take the vitamins every day, not once a week, or when I remember, but every day. I know they also make a big difference in my energy level. I can't recommend them highly enough.

chipc
2/20/15

Love the peak performance, especially the florify, which is a probiotic.take it morning & nite, has really helped stomach issue

sherylh10
1/23/17

The products are great, but try not to call customer service for anything because they ARE NOT customer focused.

jamesm464
6/19/16

I was under the understanding that Melaleuca didn't believe in chemicals, but their toothpastes are full of them and one I looked up is said to cause cancer. I googled Sodium Benzoate and it just said that this chemical causes cancer.

jessicad95
11/3/16

I signed up for Melaleuca about 2 weeks ago. I was told, as a member, I would have to purchase 35 pts worth of product each month. Since there were not many days left in October and the two ladies who signed me up did not say otherwise, I thought my month would start in November. I was wrong!!! The company sent out a pack filled with items I did and did not want. I now owe them $70 (shipping was $15!!!!!). They placed a hold on my account. Since I did not place the order, I did not have the funds in the account to pay for it. I called yesterday to figure out why I had a hold on my account, being that I just signed up with the company. I explained everything to the lady and asked if that order could be cancelled. She said it could not and then asked me when they would receive their payment. I told her I didn't place the order, so I don't know. She said I would receive "courtesy calls" until they received payment.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question