Review of MD Factor

Get Offer

1 star

aaliyahw
7/1/15

Best place to buy beauty products and always offered a discount package I love MD-Factor

lindas146
4/15/14

I have been using the MD Nutri hair product for two months and am loving the results. Already my hair is more vibrant, thicker and I have less breakage. Now that I know that these products really work I am going to try the full Hair restoration kit which includes the Nutri hair. I highly recommend this line to anyone who is experiencing lack luster hair!

nancyv21
3/5/15

The MD Ultimate Eye Cream is my must have eye product. It has visibly reduced my crows feet/wrinkles around my eyes and the skin feels firmer and more elastic. I've tried many other eye products and none of them compare.

patriciav16
4/21/14

I could not live without my Flawless Factor anti-aging cream by MD. Not only does it have SPF 35 and skin brighteners, it actually reduces my pore size. I use it every day!

margarete15
7/19/14

I have tried many probiotics and nothing works as well as the MD Nutri Cleanse for my digestive health. The fiber they use is non-irritating and my skin even looks clearer. It is affordable too - only $22.95 per bottle.

patricias55
5/5/15

It's only been about 3 weeks but the hair falling out has definitely been reduced. Will keep taking this product.

helenc37
5/5/15

I think I can see improvements, but it's only been 2 weeks!

patriciau5
5/5/15

I have been delighted to finally stop the hair shedding through Dr. Lin's MD Nutri Hair. I have been losing hair rapidly for the past two years with no one to help in stopping this worrisome problem. I am genuinely thandful for Dr. lin in this breakthrough "magic pill!

helenv12

I saw significantly less hair loss after one month of using MD Nutri Hair

jennifery10
5/5/15

My mother and some of my friends have taken Nutri-Hair for more than a year now and Nutri Hair have greatly benefit in that their hair are not falling out anymore. As a result, they have thicker hair

marye56
5/5/15

I love the supplement. I noticed the texture of myhair was softer and there was new growth all over my scalp within one month of taking MD Nutri Hair.

jenniferg65
5/5/15

I first tried MD Nutri Hair supplements because I had a disaster at a hairdresser in London where the hairdresser broke off more than 3 inches of my hair so I was desperate to grow my hair back quickly. I saw a dramatic gowth of new hair along my hairline and it the thickness of my hair. Along the front of my face hairline I saw a lot more new baby hairs, which continued to grow longer. I never worried about my hairline before, but it looked great, really youthful. Most importnantly for me, I could feel my hair thicker at the root, and this thickness continued as I took the supplements (once a day). I did notice less hair falling out in the shower too. I think the product increases the growth cycle and reduces hair loss- so the improvement is dramatic in less than a month! Fantastic- I totally recommend this product :0

lindae38
5/5/15

We have been working with clients with hair loss issues for over ten years and we have never seen results so quickly or easily than with MD Nutri Hair! Our clients noticed improved texture, shine, thickness and overall hair health in 3 weeks. we cannot keep it on our shelves!

mariam143
5/5/15

Because both of my parents have hair loss, I started to have thinining hair in my 20's and more severe after childbirth. Tried everything (ecept for prescriptions) and was frustrated. Got to a point I needed to wear extensions to make my hair look fuller. Now my hair is full after taking MD Nutri Hair. Noticed my scalp stays cleaner without the greser so I only need to

dorothyp11
5/5/15

I am so grateful I found Nutri Hair. I experienced serious hair loss since 2009. I tried various topicals without effect. The hair was so fine and weak ever since. I searched the MD Hair Restoration website and discovered Nutri hair which sounded promising. It is now my fourth bottle, I noticed significantly less hair shed and the hair density seemed to have improved. I will now add Scalp Essential to the routine hoping to further address the scalp grease and irritation problem. Thank you so much for producing such wonderful product.

nancyh42
4/23/14

Lash factor really does work. I was skeptical that anything could actually grow lashes longer than their original length. It is like a miracle that they really do grow longer. It costs less than buying extensions!

lindan26
5/5/15

I am in my late 40's now and I can finally grow long thick hair like I had in my 20's The high anti-oxidant ingredients is making my skin look great too. Becaue product targets anti-aging and hormonal issue, I get more hair on my head and less undesired hair on my face.

patriciaf19
5/5/15

I love MD Nutri Hair! Before using it, I was always losing hair in the shower, but now my hair is thicker and healthier. I have also been growing new hair and my hairline is no longer receding. My hair feels full and is no longer greasy. I have been buying this product for everyone as a gift and they all love it. Would definitely recommend.

karenj37
5/5/15

Anyone who wants fuller hair, I definitely recommend this. If you are looking for something that will make "hair" grow fast and stronger this is it. I am very skeptical person and I do believe in doing research and reading reviews before I order any product and also sharing with others the pros an cons. I have fine hair that breaks easily. I started taking Nutri Hair and in just 3 weeks later my hair started growin glike crazy. Now my roots are thicker, stronger and those thinning spots have disappeared with new hair growth. Three months later I am truly pleased at how well this product works. I am going to reorder again.

nancyi8
5/5/15

I love how easy is to take a small capsule and how quickly I saw new growth. Other products were simply too slow and I love the convenience. My nails are growing super fast on the supplements too.

lindah84
5/5/15

My hair feels so much softer and more hydrated! I've only been using it for 4 weeks and I've noticed I have a lot more and thicker hair!

nancym66
5/5/15

I've been using MD Nutri hair for only 2 months and I don't ever want to be without it! I order 3 boxes at a time to be sure I never run out. IT is a great product!

maryn47
5/5/15

After 2 months of use, my hair was noticeably thicker!

kareng50
5/5/15

I have been using Nutri hair for few months now. First noticed that my hair is a lot fuller in about 2 weeks once it stopped falling out. Now I cannot see the top of my thinning scalp because the hair has grown back. Scalp is less greasy too.

helenm62
5/5/15

After having children my hair became very thin and grows very slow. I wanted to have long thick hair but my hair was too thin. After using MD Nutri Hair for about 3 months, I suddenly noticed that my hair look so much shinier and full, I no longer need to tease or curl it. Love the new hair growth too.

Helpful answer

Nutri Hair is a hair supplement fights hair loss and makes your hair look fuller and thicker. Drug and hormone free!

By bao y. on 7/9/15
Helpful answer

Nutri hair is hair supplements that's strengthen and gives you a fuller look. Go to md-factor.com for more info and to buy!

By bao y. on 7/9/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the MD Factor staff and other customers.

MD Factor?