US Government’s NSF

9/14/16

Excellent

irenes44
9/13/16

Very willing to help, did not put me on hold, answered all my questions and solved my situation very quickly.

jenniferd138
9/13/16

My experience with Joe was wonderful. He was calm, helpful and very inspiring. What a wonderful young man!

chryld
9/13/16

Have never needed a resume, so this worked well for me. Simple to do and user friendly.

billc132
9/13/16

I was having a real problem downloading my resume .

My customer service agent was very helpful and patient and stayed with me all the way to coach me thru it and get the job done
Bill

zacho3
9/13/16

Joe was very helpful and agreeable. He listened to my reasoning in the billing cycle timing mistake and helped me. I will definitely use these services again and recommend the services to friends

danielm275
9/13/16

I was so pleased how easy it was using Cover Letter Now in creating my new resume , I have receiving comments on it how professional it looked.

luist14
9/13/16

Joe was very friendly and willing to help.

He took care of my issue in a matter of moments and did not give me any issues. Customer service at its finest. He understands the clients point of view.

melissaa46
9/11/16

I have used LiveCareer multiple times and have ALWAYS had very friendly, helpful and considerate service when I have spoken with someone "live". I appreciate that they honor my request to terminate services without hassle. They have provided a site that has met my professional needs at the drop of a hat. I appreciate LiveCareer.

elizabethh113
9/10/16

Very quick to solve the issue and the Reps were very polite

jimmieb18
9/10/16

I am blown away by the customer service and the LiveCareer resources. It is well worth the subscription price even after finding work. LiveCareer has every angle covered for your career. Amazed!

raquelg8
9/9/16

The man I spoke with was awesome! So nice and helpful. Polite too/ a pleasure

carolb135
9/9/16

I used perfect cv to apply for a position I haven't had to have a cv before and I found the service really easy and simple to use

lorif36
9/8/16

Live career was easy to use and very affordable. Great customer service provided

billv20
9/8/16

Signed up for a trial of Resume Builder and used it for several resumes. Abigail at Customer Service reversed charges for service billed to credit card for cancellation immediately made online when pending charge showed up on credit card account. No wait time for service by phone and very courteous assistance throughout the call.

andreh19
9/7/16

I had first class customer service.

lisac233
9/6/16

Used Live Career to updated my resume for a job change. Easy to use and loved my final outcome. Got mixed up with dates on when I should cancel my subscription so I wouldn't be billed the following month, called Customer Service and Charlie really helped me out with NO problems. He did everything for me and was very polite. I will be a returning customer when it is time to again update my resume.

gerryn5

Helped a lot

lauram201

Excellent

chaylan
9/6/16

The employee were very helpful and understanding. I appreciate their patience and kindness.

harleighl
9/6/16

So awful it told me it would only be 1.95 for 14 days and i thought it was a good deal however they charged over 20 dollars from my account i keep trying to take my credit card off but they only send me emails saying a representative will contact me in a couple days so i guess i just have to keep paying while they get back to me. a total scam and waste of money !

tarynp2
9/5/16

The service was amazing. My agent- Ali - provided me with everything I asked for. He fixed my problem within a couple minutes and provided me with extra
information about the website.

preciousk1
9/5/16

....

terrelld7
9/4/16

Very direct and detailed about what will work for me and further my career,great ideas that seem to make difference.I think his name was SOX but I am not sure,The name sounds familiar like another network I like to visit.a radio promotion or something, but either way very helpful.

47 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question