Review of LiveCareer

63%
Categories: Career Advice, Jobs, Resume
Tel: 800-652-8430
customerservice@livecareer.com
Create a professional, job-ready resume in minutes
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

brendac91
3/28/17

Excellent company and website was very easy to use ! Great customer service, no hassle cancelation after I no longer needed the service!

nicolap20
3/27/17

I had an issue with my account and it was sorted quickly and Ener was patient and went above and beyond my expectations.

yuw9
3/27/17

They keep sucking money from my account even though I have not use them for over two years!

I stopped the payment last year, when they try to get money from my account, they did it again this year,I only sign up a subscription once, and I remember selected no for continues subscription, if I have not used their service for over two years, and has not pay money for the last two years, how can they still getting money from my account!?

vicentem13
3/26/17

This a great place for building a very professional looking resume. They also offer help and tips for your job interviews. Customer service is very professional, friendly, and respectful. Thank you Livecareer!!

avip4
3/26/17

My customer Service Representative Esmeralda ,is very professional and helped me with every detail to choose perfect plan to subscribe

brianm268
3/26/17

My customer service representative, Dan, was a good listener. He was able to provide me with good options when I was thinking about ending my subscription. This company clearly values customer feedback and shows great flexibility in order to maintain the customer relationship.

kamariaj
3/25/17

I opened a chat to speak to someone about my account being reactivated that morning, and system was still telling me that I needed to upgrade. After explaining to rep that I had just reactivated that morning, and my BANK ACCOUNT SHOWS THE TRANSACTION, but was still not able access full features, she gave me a blanket answer saying that my account was cancelled due to insufficient funds in October of 2015 (As if I hadn't explained my situation :@ !!!!) The reason for cancellation was due to the card on file being cut off due to it being stolen, therefore any recurring charges could not ensue. For her to say insufficient funds was completely out of line, and offensive. She did not appropriately address my issue, and I'm completely dissatisfied with the service as a whole. I let her know that I would be calling to speak with someone who could more appropriately address my concerns. Her name is Katherine Vidal......Shame Katherine.......Shame.

jenal5
3/24/17

All I wanted to do was cancel my subscription so the lady said to give her moment to process the cancellation. Then she says how about if I lower it from 19 to 14/month and i said no I just want to cancel so again she says ok give me a moment to process your cancellation then comes back again and says how about 3/month. 15 minutes later it's finally cancelled. I mean what part of I JUST WANT TO CANCEL do they not understand.

jenniferr176
3/24/17

Great customer service, so helpful and friendly. The website was easy to use. Will definitely use Live Career again.

tamekab1
3/22/17

Customer service rep Jose was the best! So patient and took the time out and walked me through the correction process of filling in my gaps on my resume.

tiffanyj39
3/22/17

Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt experience!!!!!

dorothya18
3/19/17

I was very pleased with the website. It's was super helpful and easy. The one thing that needs to be made clear from the start is that you'll be charged a fee. I finished my resume and tried to save,downloaded and print and couldn't do any of it unless I made a purchase. Now the purchase was very fair but it would've nice to know after spending all that time putting it together.Overall it served it purpose.i would recommend it and definitely come back

mary-jaynes
3/17/17

Disappointed & Frustrated. Altough I was happy with the cv I was able to create, I was firstly frustrated that you put all the hard work in making the cv and then at the last minute it tells you that you cant actually use this cv unless you pay a charge. I payed the charge to be able to access my cv but now that I no longer need to use the website all I want to do is cancel my subscription but have had no help in doing this so far. I have tried to contact someone several times to get help to cancel my subscription but have had no success or help so far. I have also tried to cancel my subscription on the website as there is a section that says "cancel subscription", however the many times that I have tried to click this & cancel my subscription, it doesn't actually give you the option or allow you to cancel. I believe this website is nothing but a scam and I will continue to believe so until proven wrong. I am very disappointed & frustrated and am still waiting to get help to cancel my subscription.

stelaa1
3/16/17

I needed to cancel my subscription, and the agent helping me was efficient in helping me with this. I was glad I could chat online with someone about this instead of calling. It was cancelled in about 5 minutes. To keep me as a customer, I was told I could be paying $5/month, rather than $20, which was frustrating that I had been overpaying for so long! But I get it, its a business. Anyway, the site served its purpose for me, and I was happy with it, and the customer service!

mariew47
3/15/17

Great customer service over the phone as well as a great site that was easy and helped tremendously with my resume.

garyh165
3/14/17

Used this site after looking over a number of similar offerings; very pleased with the product and particularly the level of support & customer service, which is not always the case with web based operations. If you are looking for an easy to use CV & covering letter creation service give this one a try...

andreap79
3/13/17

Customer service is great!! I had an issue with billing and they were able to take care of it without any issues

amandaj86
3/13/17

Thank you so much for this opportunity! I was amazed with how fast I was able to get a cover letter together!

cassandram20
3/11/17

I was very adjutated when I notice a charge for $24.95 when I know I agreed to a payment of $1.95 for a 14 day trial. When I called customer service & a gentleman named Alex answered, I wasn't very happy but Alex took 3 minutes & fixed everything. I'm glad it was quick & easy to deal with. Thank you again Alex. I apologize for the attitude & thank you for your demeanour

markp180
3/11/17

Great, timely, courteous! The guy answering my questions did a great job.
The service is easy to use for the most part except a bit cumbersome to send by email.

davidm605
3/10/17

I had a great experience, no mess no fuss cancellingmy acct that I no longer needed. The product was fine, I used for a month and got the required use out of it.

debbied70
3/10/17

I spoke to Joe, he was helpful and friendly. Great customer service. Refunded no problem, will be using again if I need to update my CV again.

billiejor
3/7/17

I needed their services for a one time thing. Canceling my account before I was charged the monthly bill was so simple. I live chatted with Juan, and he took care of everything without pressuring me into to keeping the services! He had a great personality.

lisaw241
3/7/17

He was very helpful in assisting me with my resume. Please don't force me to continue writing so that l may meet the 100

josephineb13
3/7/17

The staff was polite and helpful. I didn't struggle talking to them. My issues were sorted out easily!

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
mary-jaynes
Mary-Jayne S.
on 3/17/17
Answer
dougj2
Laura T. [LiveCareer Rep]
A: Hi Mary,

You can manage your subscription by clicking chat button on our website or from your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login).
on 3/20/17
on 2/21/17
Answer
dougj2
Laura T. [LiveCareer Rep]
A: It will all depend the service and if any add-on is requested. Please log to https://www.livecareer.com/ for further pricing information.
on 2/28/17