US Government’s NSF

62%
Categories: Career Advice, Jobs, Resume
Tel: 800-652-8430
customerservice@livecareer.com
Create a professional, job-ready resume in minutes
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

meganh47
12/20/16

Best customer service - gave a refund for an unused month before I could even live chat them about it! In terms of the resume format - downloading it to word made it a little wonky and difficult to edit outside of their site. There were some changes I couldn't make on the site in terms of how I wanted dates to look or placement of certain things.

matthewh93
12/20/16

Very helpful service that provides you with the tools to prepare a strong proffesional resume.

javierh15

Awesome service!

mariag144
12/19/16

Nice customer service to resolve my problem thank

donn2445
12/19/16

Was upset at reoccurring charges after cancellation and was refunded unauthorixed charges

osmanf2
12/18/16

Live career is excellent for career guideline. I took help from the site. Thanks

robertm431
12/16/16

Just talked to customer service at Livecareer.com. The value of the product is good and effective, however I now have a job so I was calling to cancel the service. After speaking to the customer service rep, he made me aware of some services that I was not aware of previously, so I decided to stay with the service for a while longer. My customer service rep was knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this company and their customer service is great.

peterb192
12/16/16

this site was easy to use and self explanitory,just be aware if you do not cancel within 14 days you will be auto billed for each following month at a much higher rate.

cariv1
12/15/16

Excellent customer service!

tandys
12/14/16

The young man was very helpful and understanding.

vilmarilysm
12/14/16

Me ayudaron y el personal una muchacha muy amable y me atendieron Rapido.

josev35
12/13/16

I did not review the user agreement and thought I was just paying a one time fee. When I was billed for the continued service I called to cancel. Gretel (hope I'm spelling her name right) assisted me and was very courteous and helpful.

nicolah16
12/13/16

Very happy with the end product of CV, good quality and very useful. Definitely will be referring all unemployed to use. Very nice young when I called and spoke to customer service very helpful with my request.

victorl49
12/12/16

My assistant was very nice and helpful, she solve my problem very fast. I am thankful to her.

bobirr
12/11/16

She was really helpful in terms of solving my problems thanks for being so helpful

marioa20
12/11/16

David was very helpful and as much as I was tempted to try and keep the service I had to politely decline due to the fact that I don't need to resume builder right now. I know now that it is more than a resume builder but didn't know at the time because I just needed a resume for my current job. For sure I'll go back to this and try and look for my next job next time. Someone recommend me the website and I loved it honestly.

christopherz7
12/9/16

I did feel very satisfied with the customer service provided today. She was not able to get exactly what I needed done. But looked for a wprkpround and in the end it all turned out well!!

lauray14
12/9/16

The customer service representative was very informative and sweet.

anaa36
12/8/16

It was a great experience while getting a refund back. Some offers were offered to me but was not interested on them at the moment.

nancyh128
12/7/16

There should be a clearer link to modify or cancel subscription, that doesn't involve a phone call
Dollar amount should be clearer at outset to reflect the currency your client will be using

jeanam1
12/7/16

This site is extremely unethical!!! I utilized the free resume formatting program to build my resume quickly as it was essential to fit my entire resume on one page. Yes this site helped me to accomplish my initial goal. However, the 30 day trial passed and I cancelled my FREE subscription after the first week, yet am STILL being charged (months later) regardless of the numerous attempts to cancel.
And check this out:
They actually stole my resume and are using it for advertisement purposes! While looking for new job prospects, I found MY PERSONAL resume which was built on their site only once as a trial for quick formatting purposes. ALL OF THE CONTENT FOUND ON MY RESUME IS MY OWN CONTENT!!!! Written and formatted according to my skills, personal preference for style, content and even my personal information!!! I spent numerous hours (over time) configuring how I wanted to present my resume for my job search. AND THEY STOLE IT. Now, if a prospective job searches my skills etc, it will look as if I plagiarized another sources resume.
Don't use them, your resume may to be stolen. Here's the link I found mine on:

aprils67
12/6/16

The associate was empathetic and listened to what I needed. He was kind and efficient.

noraa18
12/6/16

Representative kept trying to convince me to keep subscription, that was a little annoying after the first few nos .... But eventually i got her to listen and she cancelled my subscription.

frederickk24
12/5/16

Easy to use tool, and the versatile tools make planning those next steps and strategies even easier!

lynettec9
12/5/16

The service was awesome and very helpful.

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question