US Government’s NSF

63%
Categories: Career Advice, Jobs, Resume
Tel: 800-652-8430
customerservice@livecareer.com
Create a professional, job-ready resume in minutes
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

elizabethw120
2/1/17

The young lady I spoke with was very kind and intelligent and was very capable of helping me and I enjoyed the fact that everything can be rectified and one call

kareng135
2/1/17

This site is very easy to use and if you need to contact them by phone, the customer service agents are extremely helpful. I would recommend this company.

angeliaa2
1/30/17

Positive, user friendly, simple to use. Bullet points and additional information available helped to compose a thorough and complete resume.

mariap137
1/30/17

Your employee Sabastian was an excellent Customer Service Associate he was able to help me and resolve my concerns.

paulav17
1/27/17

I feel like i have been scammed by you. Used livecareer one time to create an application in the beginning of december and payed a small amount of money. Not knowing that you would bill me a huge amount of money every month without me knowing and without me making any use of your service. Shame on you! Hope you will return me the money as i haven't been using your service.

tamieh
1/26/17

I was extremely impressed with your customer
service yesterday ! As a client on a trial basis, impressed with the service but was undecided on if I would renew the service. I called in yesterday as I found out about a deadline for a municipality job that I was encouraged to apply to and needed my resume tweaked quickly as to send it. The help for a certain part that I couldnt fix from my end, but found out it could be fixed from your end, which then would allow me to then fix it and email it right away was refreshing. The CUSTOMER SERVICE that I recieved yesterday (and today ) made up my mind to STAY indefinitely with My Perfect Resume ! Thank you for the OUTSTANDING service, I cant wait to tell all MY family & all of OUR friends !

hannahp35
1/26/17

I created my resume and cover letter on LiveCareer. The site has examples and plenty of wonderful templates. When I was ready to cancel (just because I do not need the service anymore at this time though I may go back in the future) then I had great service! They cancelled it right away (but I get the rest of my subscription days still! And then they saved my resume and letter in case I return :) love this site! Definitely recommend

patricias161
1/26/17

Contact with customer service resulted in the prompt resolution of my issue, and the interaction was very pleasant.

marilyns52
1/26/17

I had recently set up an account and when I tried to sign back in it said it did not reconize my email address so I called this morning about it. after a very short wait time a very nice lady answered. turned out I had misspelled my email address. she was very helpful and corrected it for me. it ws so nice to speak to someone who was so professional yet friendly and helpful. great service!! thank you!!!

maryf143
1/25/17

I really appreciate the actual service. The customer service was good. They helped me get a refund for an unnecessary charge. The reason why there are 4 stars and not 5 is because of the 5 minute sales pitch at the end of the conversation. Other than that the service was great!

neenac1
1/25/17

I tried LiveCareer to try out various CV formats and was really pleased with what was on offer. What was even really good was that I could easily customise my CV for a specific job. Unfortunately, I fell ill and have not been able to pursue this any further but the LiveCareer team (Patrick Hyman) was really helpful and I received a full refund of my money as I hadn't use the site since the trial. Fantastic and worth it. Nina

alyssaf14
1/25/17

I reached out to the online chat for assistance and spoke with Pedro Vasquez who was very polite, prompt, and knowledgeable about the platform. He 100% has gained my business and I know if I ever have issues or questions I will get nothing but the best service! Thank you Pedro, you rock!

cindys120
1/24/17

I called the customer service and spoke with Joe. He was so helpful and was able to not only answer all of my questions but also tell me of some additional functions of the website. Very Very Helpful!!!

jessicad106
1/24/17

Joe gave a wonderful experience and made sure I received the best service. The call was not rushed but stayed on topic and that is amazing.

sherrie85
1/21/17

I completed a Resume at the beginning of December 2016 and was concerned about billing or owing money as I forgot to cancel. I did a live chat with Laura and she was very professional & very efficient. She was able to explain the difference about the free site VS the one with a charge attached. She verified my information for privacy and was very personable as well. THANK YOU, LAURA!! :-)

daytonl10
1/19/17

Customer representative was very sufficient in his services. He helped me with canceling my account and other issues I had. He listened to my requests and was very cooperative. This was very much appreciated.

nathaliep4
1/19/17

needed to cancel my cv, joe was really helpful, but line was not very good so had to repeat a lot.....................................................................................................................100 characters minimum, too much !

tinam116
1/17/17

I had made a lovely resume that landed me a job. When i called to cancel, my customer service rep. Was great! Very friendly, offered other suggestions, and completed the process efficiently. I would use the service again.

davidh455
1/16/17

I have used this site to wright a cv the first in 39 years of working. It is easy to use and has good options to add pre written discreption off jod titles and work exsperance, must work I got a job interview on my cv made on this site

rh1010
1/15/17

Resume Now gladly refunded my cancelled subscription without any hassle. They were nice and respectful.

nathant33
1/11/17

I used the resume builder and thought the end product looked good. However, I found I could not export the resume into PDF without losing the formatting. Bummer. Hours wasted. I had to just rebuild the document using word processing software.

Also, when I went to use the job search feature, the only results within a 300 mile radius were entry level positions. I am 15 year into my career and could not find any positions on the site that met my needs. However, I was able to find appropriate listings on other sites.

I'd say this site is ok if you are looking for your 1st or 2nd real job. This is not for experienced professionals.

richm232
1/11/17

This service never fails to provide excellent services with such a user friendly website. For first time resume writers, or for someone who does not write many resumes, you wont have to with this service. You will most likely get the job with such a clean template, and if not, it saves everything on the website. I'm also a huge fan that they do not spam my email 3 times a day like many services. I will recommend this service to everyone I know due to the great quality for prices.

abbyc13
1/9/17

Customer service was very friendly and super helpful. I give a thumbs up

sandrac96
1/9/17

Helpful customer service representatives! Website very easy to understand!

colinb57
1/8/17

I needed a resume on short notice and this site delivered a high quality professional looking resume.
I had a small issue with billing which was not LIVE CAREER error in any way and they refunded the money promptly and were courteous.

Anyone who has a resume or is in need of one, use this service!

I will be using this service again without hesitation.

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ericm171
Eric M.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
dougj2
Laura T. [LiveCareer Rep]
A: It will all depend the service and if any add-on is requested. Please log to https://www.livecareer.com/ for further pricing information.
1 day, 3 hours ago