US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lawrencem47
8/20/16

Knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and able to address and resolve my problem.
Excellent customer service skills. Stayed with it til I was satisfied.........

stevenm153
8/20/16

A really helpful site making it very easy to put your CV together.

angelicaf3
8/18/16

He was very nice And so patient. The Best customer service I ever has. He took his time with me and took Care Of everything. I really appreciate it!

peterm209
8/18/16

I really had a good time reworking my resume. Thanks a bunch.

laurenr40
8/18/16

I spoke with Edward today to cancel my account. I meant to cancel it yesterday before I would be billed, but I forgot. Edward was able to reverse my charge and was very professional and friendly. I appreciate him very much.

tonig11
8/18/16

David was very helpful did a great job helping someone that gets frustrated.

bilqisf
8/18/16

I had a great experience with the live career expert.

kathyl69
8/18/16

The team worked quickly and efficiently to ensure my needs were met. Thank you! Very kind as well.

hethal
8/17/16

The rep who assisted me was very help and patient. I'm very glad he answered the phone. My issue was resolved in 5 minutes.

melindao1

Easy format

irisv6
8/17/16

Easy to use and no headache
Thank you!

michaelb392
8/16/16

I really liked the resume builder and cover letter tools. I did have some minor struggles when exporting into Word but nothing I couldn't handle. The best resume and cover letter tool I've found and it saves a ton over professional resume writers.

I got more and higher quality responses after recrafting my resume with MyPerfectResume.

noamz2
8/16/16

Great Customer service. I spoke with a supervisor and she handled my situation professionally and quickly!!!

yvonnef11
8/16/16

Your company is in great shape as long as you allow Joe.
He provided exceptional customer service.
He is quite polite and professional as he demonstrated genuine concern.

cynthiap38
8/16/16

Mary was very helpful and sweet while being professional. I am very pleases with the company and intend to return as a customer. I would also highly recommend your company!

gregoryt23
8/16/16

I was billed $1.95 initially and then $19.95 for 2 months I wasn't aware I was being billed. When I became aware of this, I called and requested a refund for the $39.90 as I didn't know I had been subscribed to a service I didn't need. I am awaiting my refund. Thank for cancelling my subscription to this unwanted service and refunding my $39.90.

vickir15

Excellent resume help

juane13
8/15/16

great site to build a cover letter and a resume

celiay
8/15/16

Joe provided excellent customer service

cynthiae8
8/14/16

I have worked in the same job for 14 years and all of a sudden found myself forced to find another. This resume program was so simple and easy to use. I was very pleased with the results.

gregm113
8/14/16

Called to cancel my service for resume builder. Excellent service, didn't need it any more.

mattenl
8/14/16

It really helped me with my resume.

dant266
8/14/16

don't do it!!!!!! the format of the word documents sucks. if you make a change is ruins the whole document plus it comes in Arial 10.5 font REALLY?????? need a magnifying glass to read the resume. don't waste your time. I spent more time fixing the format issues than if I created it myself.

sarahp137
8/13/16

They were very professional and listened to all my needs..plus some! The customer service representative fulfilled my wished and was very courteous. This is one of the best experiences I've had in regards to over the phone customer service.

emmam82
8/13/16

Can't believe I built a resume! That really is a Confident Builder! Resume-Now is User Friendly! Loved the way it was setup to be able to create one with the various design options!! I haven't used the Cover Letter Category, but if I need to, I'll be back! I look forward to the services Resume-Now has to offer. I'm telling My Famm and Friends About You! They will be Happy To Know They have another Avenue to use! :) Thank You Joe for Your Assistance and Friendly Voice on the phone! You Made Me Feel comfortable and at ease to answering All My Questions and Concerns :) I'm Happy to Know I Have Resume-Now to lean on in the future if I have to!
Best Regards
Emma Matta

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Add your answer
6/27/16
Answer
dougj2
A: Hi D:

Thank you for taking the time and submitting your question! We have analyzed your account and due to this specific case we have provide you additional refunds as a courtesy. We are sorry you encounter this issue with our product and hope that our new resolution help us amend this situation.

Best Regards,