US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cherlonw
11/7/16

I didn't quite make full use of the site, but it worked for what I needed when I needed it.

hazelw14
11/7/16

Slightly misleading as the site advertised as a free cv template . I was happy to pay a small one off fee for 14 day access but not to continue subscribing as that did not meet my cv requirements

haleya4
11/5/16

Cancelling my membership went fine.

isaiahg7
11/5/16

O like the service and the options. It's really cool

kendrai3
11/5/16

I am trying to write a cover letter for a cooking position and it is not giving me any help with that having me run around and not giving me what i need it is good customer service though.

destinyl2
11/3/16

For one, the site is amazing in its self. Its user friendly, informative, engaging, and extremely helpful. i did land the job thanks to this awesome site and i called to cancel and i realized their customer service isn't a gimmick either i hit option 3 and spoke directly to Jose/Joseph who was friendly and i decided to go ahead and keep my account this company rocks!

donnah103
11/3/16

Site was easy to find and use. Needed an updated resume and had it done in an hour. Disappointed only due to being charged extra month after trying to cancel account as did not need to access the Site anymore. $19.99 is a lot monthly after making the resume and no longer needing the service.

irener13
11/3/16

It is great to have a service that supports career transition and provides the customer support services with professionals who are well informed in providing services. Thank you for your excellent services!

charlesb152
11/1/16

Agent, Luis Solano is very helpful.He understands my problem and acts promptly.
Great 5 stars customer sevice

jenniferg138
10/31/16

Fast efficient polite

saadana
10/30/16

Just beware that if you dont un subscribe; they are gonna deduct 19.99 $ every month ... as far their content is concerned ; yeah it helps to save your time - the time you would spend looking for best techno-professional content for your resumes/cover letters .. they would do it for you ... and lot of help for beginners

heidip13
10/30/16

I used resume builder for myself, my grandson and son in law - 25, 38, and 63 years old - we all benefitted from the easy to navigate Livecareer.
The great thing about this resume builder is they include a selection of specific descriptions with each of our strengths and discrete skills. I would reccommend this for anyone and any age group.
When I needed to cancel my subscription to Livecareer, the young lady i spoke to was courteous and was amicable.
Great company and excellent results - we all got the jobs we wanted!

laurenm80
10/29/16

The rep was very helpful and was able to fix my billing issue.

michellep104
10/29/16

I have used Live Career several times when I've needed to update my resume and construct cover letters. With all of the choices for creating a resume it makes them appear very professional. The tech support was great when I needed help. The cancellation process is so easy. I have come back several times. I wouldn't use any other service and have referred several people.

feliciaa8
10/29/16

It is always important to think of the customers' needs first, while remaining friendly and I think David did an excellent job. Keep up the good work David! Kudos!

susanr127

Excellent

josephl100
10/28/16

If you ever have a problem, any problem, this company will certainly make it right. You just have to ask them and they will fix it. I have been with them for several years and have found anyone I have spoke with extremely helpful. Just ASK!!!!

joen44
10/25/16

Easy to use, and my resume was much better than I could have done otherwise. Well worth using. I would caution that if you are not using it, don't forget to cancel your membership.

nimah3
10/25/16

very good website,helpfull

tyronj3
10/24/16

It was great till I cancelled and still got charged 34.95. Money I can't get back

pamelas113
10/24/16

Kenneth offered me some great services which I am unable to take of advantage of at this time. He was very informative and helpful in answering my questions and taking care of my account. Live Career will be the site I go to, and recommend to others, in the future. Thank you.

julianam6
10/21/16

I had a great experience talking with the customer service. Helped me with everything I asked and with speed. Thank you

andreb24

William provided all the information I needed! He
went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied! Thank You!

reneeh26
10/21/16

Understanding was a bit difficult, however, the representative was very kind and very patient.

amberw53
10/21/16

Easy to navigate. Well built website with tons of options. Also when you are ready to cancel the staff and support are friendly and easy to work with. I was hired within two weeks of finishing my resume. Especially love the specific job resumes and the word choices they give you to help you.

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question