US Government’s NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

79%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jimf65
7/24/16

The web page and appeal is excellent .... however when chosing this retailer over others due to promised delivery and not on price, it becomes obvious that it is about over-rated promises (and are not the cheapest either) ... not about fulfilling their promises. If deadlines are important to you, find another supplier. If being able to contact your supplier easily to find out what is happening, find another supplier. Hopefully, the order will finally be delivered over two weeks late (double the promised delivery) .... too late for what the item was needed for. Thanks for the disappointment... thanks for dropping me in the sh*t.

UPDATE: From this review, LightintheBox contacted me with apologies and the offer of a refund of postage plus 20% of the purchase price, or return the goods once they arrived for a full refund - the goods finally arrived, too late for the initial project they were intended for, however I chose to keep the items for future projects and LightintheBox were good to their word and promptly provided the partial refund etc within a day.

banam1
7/22/16

c'est un site super. les prix sont super abordables. je recommande

billyp29
7/22/16

This company does not ship it's products in a timely manner.... I would avoid buying anything from this site!!!

jims204
7/20/16

I've been waiting for more than 2 months for my order. It will take you a few hours to even determine how to contact them. Nothing but stall tactics; "wait a few more days", "OK we'll send you another one", "OK we'll give you a refund", etc... NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. I wish I could get the FTC involved. Proof they are out of control: My address is a USA address in Clay NY. Here is where they say they shipped it: gjk sghl (3rthkp rrwrkl 4579 retyu Austria).
24 JULY 2016 ~ THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER BEING CONTACTED BY Light In The Box .....
AGAIN, you have shipped it to the wrong address!!! I even sent you the correct address when I saw you resent it to another incorrect address. This has nothing to do with choosing economy shipping! You shipped it to: gjk sghl, 3rthk rrwrkl, Austria. Does that even look like an address!!?? Then you tell me you can't change the shipping address! WHY!? WHY!?" WHY?" PLEASE JUST ISSUE A REFUND TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I buy a lot of merchandise from Chinese retail and wholesale distributors. i stand by my original review, that you have the worst Customer service department. MOST SINCERELY, JIM SUTHERLAND

kimc126
7/19/16

My order couldn't be delivered because of an address issue- even though I included the zip code- never notified me a problem. I need a full refund but nothing from them! Don't bother wasting your money!

petaa1
7/19/16

Bought a pair of flyknit lunar 3 from Nike store approx 10 months ago needed new pair and noticed 1/3 of price which should of raised red flag but I decided to purchase same style from light in the box. Received Nike shoes and guess what not the same as pair I bought from Nike store. They also dos not come with shoes box . If it sounds good to be true it's most likely going to be crappy. Hope I get full refund don't want credit let's see if refund and return is easy. Disappointed

lhymzd
7/19/16

I read some good comments when i checked this site. and i read some bad too. but still i go and continue ordering. and oh boy this is kinda upsetting until now my order not come yet...i am still waiting. and i did several inquiries but no response at all. i thought some of the good comments i read is true but now i know. i am thinking to order again if my order will come in due date but nope i will not order in this site again...and i will not recommend this site to any body. this is upsetting!!!

robertar14
7/18/16

CHEGOU CERTINHO! MESMO TENDO QUE PAGAR IMPOSTO EU AMEI O PRODUTO!

rr80
7/15/16

Product an iPhone tough case arrived broken.

vivianeg
7/11/16

compro já tem alguns anos, e faço compras pelo menos uma vez ao mês, o preço é sempre o melhor e a qualidade também é boa. a entrega demora um pouco, mas como o frete é barato não da pra reclamar.

marinab14
7/9/16

Красивый стикер, повесила в кабинете английского языка, всем нравится, дети в восторге, очень оригинально.

staceyb50
7/4/16

I heard this was a scam. I ordered anyway and it was. Now that I got my fake Nike sneakers that took over 3 weeks to get and were 3 sizes too big they changed my password so I can't login. Now I can't get my return information. DO NOT ORDER from this site.

meenas4
7/4/16

I order some wedfimg items..paid extra shipping for 4 to 5 business days ..took about 3 to 4 weeks to come..the box all damage and some items broken...the item are very cheap looking and the break easily...it'sit's my first and last purchase from them

andresm31
7/4/16

Llego bien lo comprado, sin costes adicionales, de forma mas rapida posible en el envio normal.

philippec4
6/29/16

Très bel ensemble sexy envoi rapide et paiment sécurisé large choix d articles à petits prix je recommande lightlnthebox pour son sérieux

karenl129
6/28/16

By Karen Langham - Jun 27, 2016

I purchased this beautiful jacket and when i recieved it it was too small i emailed lightinthebox straight away and sent it back. I just recieved the replacement today and I'm hapoy to say it fits. Thank you so much fir your understandibg and prompt action with my purchase i am very happy with my purchase and your service. Kind Regards Karen

gabriellac1
6/27/16

mi sono trovata ultra benissimo

aseretc
6/25/16

ME GUSTA EL SERVICIO QUE MANEJAN, ME ENCANTARIA QUE HUBIERA UNA TIENDA EN MEXICO. SALUDOS

veronicar21
6/25/16

Mis productos me llegaron en tiempo y forma sin batallar.

engraciaf
6/25/16

Comprei 7 pares de sapatos e gostei muito da qualidade do material e particularmente da perfeição na execução do trabalho. É muito cuidadoso de formas a não deixar defeito no material.quer comprar sapatos? Compre no Lightningdebox.com

Tip for consumers: Usem o lightinthebox.com

diegob22
6/25/16

Produto muito bom, o Light in the box fornece produtos de qualidade, gostei, chegou em perfeito estado.

tamiresm
6/23/16

simplesmente amei, 100% humano fiz o teste com fogo, super indico, perfeita *-*

janicek21
6/23/16

TOO SMALL MADE FOR ORIENTAL PEOPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE DON'T RESPOND TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE'S KEEP SENDING SAME MESSAGE OVER AND NOT ANSWERING BACK DON'T USE THIS COMPANY I WILL ONLY SHOP WITH THE USA!!!! BEWARE!!!!

sergioc20
6/22/16

Site cumpriu o prometido em minha compra; Comprei dois itens: ROUPAS DE CICLISMO prazos, informações, rastreamento, tudo 100%; Com certeza irei comprar muito mais. Muito satisfeito.

sarac69
6/22/16

I love the items I have bought from light in the box
Shipping is fast

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

276 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question