US Government’s NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

79%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

zarinaa2

Overall, the customer service was fast efficient and even though I had some rough times, they helped me alot. (in 279 reviews)

nidhid1

Thank you Lightinthebox for timely delivery of my dress. (in 345 reviews)

agnesp7

I asked for expidicted shipping what company are you shipping with and are my order getting here in 3to4 days (in 900 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

daniloa5
6/21/16

Consegnate in tempo previsto.Ce' da pagare lo sdoganamento,ma vale la pena.Grazie

ednal19
6/21/16

Love, Love the bouquet!! It looks so real and delivery was right on time. Can't wait to renew my vows in Mexico. I will be recommending you to my family and friends. Thank you

leandraa1
6/21/16

Perfetto, giustamente quello che aspettavo, sto pensando di comprare di altre colori...

valentinof6

Completamente soddisfatto.

ritaj19
6/21/16

The painting I ordered was not only a great price but absolutely lovely! I can't stop looking at it. I wish I could thank the artist in person. I have 4 orders yet to come...can't wait!!

gustavoh13
6/21/16

Agradezco la atención su página es excelente lastima que no todos los vendedores se comprometan

luisd31

everything is great, the products works at 100% I always buy in this place

biea
6/21/16

I have ordered several things, Shoes for my son of 10y, nightlight, night dresses and Toys , other clothing. And i'am always happy. If You need to order size up You read it on productinfo page, i take 2 sizes up than and It's OKE.

charliem57
6/21/16

Over the last 2 months I've ordered approx. $200.00 USD of Fishing Lures and Access. In all cases the lures were as advertised and excellent quality. I have been catching many largemouth bass in the stocked lakes of our development and I'm starting to make my buddies crazy because my lures work and their name brand high priced models stay fishless. The delivery times are a little extended because of the customs part of the trip but it has been totally worth the wait. I recommend Light in the Box and think you should give then a try. Here is my review of my last order:

Lot 10Pcs Lifelike Minnow Fishing Lure 7CM 8.5G 6# Hooks Fish Wobbler Tackle Crankbait Artificial Hard Bait Swimbait

Jun 12, 2016

Great little lure set I have already caught a couple of largemouths and expect this lure set to be very effective.

josefinab
6/21/16

Very satisfied with my order and the quality of the merchandise. The customer service is excellent and very professional.

olgam21
6/21/16

I ordered a pair of dance shoes and a skirt. The skirt was perfect, but the shoes had a defect and when I posted my online review on the Lightinthebox website saying so, they immediately apologized and offered a refund, which was instant, without even having to ask! They also offer a very cheap custom insurance which worked great. As soon as you receive your customs charge, you take a picture of the invoice and send it to them and they very quickly send you a refund. Great policy and a very organized company.

kevinam
6/21/16

Delay in delivery of the item. But very satisfied with the item. Thank you so much.

thomasc122
6/21/16

We love them, I JUST PURCHASED MORE OF THE SAME ITEMS.
You can't beat Light In The Box for quality and great pricing.

martins118
6/21/16

Es maravilloso una joya elegante y de gran gusto,
definitivamente lo volveria a comprar lo recomiendo
gracias Lightin thebox tienen grandes y maravillosos productos que definitivamenete volveria a buscar lo que necesito en Ustedes

Tip for consumers: i recommendi it, please buy in it

siegfriede
6/21/16

Excelente Herrenarmbanduhr (auch für Damen geeignet).
Edles Design, gute Verarbeitung.
5 Sterne

sasha-deenw
6/21/16

Fast shipping, and overall very happy with my product.

davidn98
6/21/16

Excelente producto y de buena calidad, los terminados son buenos; Estoy muy conforme con el producto porque corresponde a lo que ofrecen.

williamg106

Exelente producto altamente recomendable

silviav10
6/21/16

Son muy lindas, me llegaron en motivo navideños, vienen 10 por paquetico, el precio excelente, tiene buen precio, para ver 10 unidades

janets80
6/21/16

The items are exactly what I expected! I am over the moon with them and I can't wait to keep ordering more

giuseppec14
6/21/16

un telecomando senza fili bellissimo colore rosa ringrazio a ligthin the box per averlo

sumib
6/21/16

I have ordered a couple of times with Light in the box and I've been satisfied with their services!!!

ivano14
6/21/16

The product was on time and in excellent conditions, well packed. Everything included. Will buy again.

jean-michelp1
6/21/16

I discovered the site searching a product on the internet a few years ago. After a short hesitation time, I bought a small product for testing the process.

Today, i am a regular customer

bothob
6/21/16

Schickes Teil und perfekter Ablauf. Meine Frau war richtig begeistert. Und mir hat es echtgut gefallen. Guter Schnitt und ein toller Tragekomfort.
Ein echt scharfes und schickes Teil. Meiner Frau und mir hat es richtiggut gefallen. Gute Verarbeitung und perfektePassform und Sitz.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

258 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question