Review of LDProducts

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

humphreye2
4/12/17

HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 reports that every chip on them cannot be read. Any other brand I install works without a problem, only the LD's seem to be junk.

jims242
3/6/17

Originally ordered 4 cartridges, one of each color.
The black cartridge ran out of toner showing 90% left.
Shortly after that, the magenta cartridge froze. There is a small white cog that is driven by the printer and it totally locked up with 97% left on the toner. It could have damaged the printer and I stopped using it until replacements were received.

I received replacement black and magenta cartridges. However, the magenta ink was so bright in color that it made all color printing that uses magenta to show toward purple. Since I don't print photos, I decided to just use the magenta cartridge and put up with the weird colors.

At 75% toner left on the magenta replacement cartridge, it started dumping excessive amounts of toner making streaks all over a printed page.

I have to clean up the internal parts of the printer after every single sheet is now printed.

Really, really bad quality control.

billh148
2/21/17

I recently ordered an LD ink cartridge -F6U64AN 63XL. It didn't have any ink in it and I was unable to return it... so I am out about $20+.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THEM!!!

linniec1
Linnie C.
1/26/17

I used to have good performance from your cartridges until I bought an Epson Workforce WF 3620. I get an error message that it is not an Epson cartridge. i have sent the first one back and the second one did not work either

carolem23
12/27/16

Will not work in our printer....sad face. Trying to save money, but threw it away instead. Printer will not recognize the cartridges even though the box says it is compatible with our printer... so frustrating.

beckys52
12/21/16

I called about the availability of an item, when it would ship and arrive. The item was shipped 2 days later than said and will arrive 4-5 days later than I was told. This will be the first and last time I order from LDProducts.

johnk323
9/20/16

This place is the bottom of the barrel starting with management Mike. What s puke!

edb61
9/19/16

Be VERY CAREFUL - Black Ink Cartridges LEAK - HP564XL ...

Be VERY CAREFUL - Black Ink Cartridges LEAK - HP564XL - Had TWO go immediately & back to back upon opening and removing seal.
INK EVERYWHERE!!! Customer Service willing to replace - but only in the USUAL postal manner - no urgency!! They PROMISED overnight UPS shipping - then received an E-Mail 2 hrs. later confirming regular delivery via US Postal Service with delivery in 5 days!! A call to their management fell on VERY DEAF ears - no interest in stopping earlier order and replacing with overnight shipment! DO NOT TRUST the ink cartridges and DO NOT TRUST their Sales Office personnel or promises. Find yourself another source before you also lose a printer!!

sn199
8/6/16

tried installing cartridge it exploded all over the place and printer is not recognizing it. Do not buy! This is a scam

gregoryp28
7/27/16

Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote InkCartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS Out of POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM.

tomw113
7/13/16

Color is poor, lines in text and pictures and now nothing at all. Had to replace with Epson cartridges and all is good again. Got on their chat today with "Jeffrey" and he couldn't help me because his computer was down so he wanted me to call the customer support line. I said that I would not wait in que, but if they wanted to call me, that would be fine. I gave them my cell number and was assured that customer support would call me within 15-30 minutes. Never happened!!!!! Extremely poor quality product and customer support. $50 bucks down the drain! July 25: I WAS contacted via message a week ago but email must have either been deleted or went to my trash file. So, they did respond and we are currently in communications.

steveh172
6/30/16

I bought 2 ink cartridges and they both failed to work in my printer. I called LD and they said they would send more and I had to return these,,,, OK but it was going to take them a week to get me ink I couldn't wait so I asked for a refund and I'd buy ink somewhere else. They would send me a return label and I'd get my refund 14-21 days after they received the ink.... Ya that's what I thought,,, 2 to 3 weeks after getting ink back... well I've been waiting 2 weeks for the return labels so I called again and they said they would sent label but I still had to wait 2 to three weeks,,,, TOTALY unacceptable poor product and poor customer service.

July 4th update it has been almost a month since I bought the ink.... after two attempts to get a return label (by email) I still haven't received any and the company rep said he would be contacting me (see below) 3 days ago and I still haven't heard from them.... I want to return a defective product and get my money back in a reasonable amount of time.... how simple can this be...

Update 7/20/2016, I finally received the return label by email and have returned the ink,,,, still waiting for refund . the only communication I have received was that they won't refund the shipping costs. OK they sent a defective product and I'm responsible for the shipping costs? I have spend several hours of my time and frustrations of trying to get them to stand behind their product. I would have hoped that I was the one case that dropped through the cracks and that they would make it right and improve their policy to customer service. I'm coming to the conclusion that they only care about the money. I have filed with my CC company to get a full refund because of the poor response I have received. So now another layer is added to trying to get a refund. :(

7/27/16 update,,, PayPal found in my favor for a full refund,,, LD only refunded me $17 of the $22 owed stating they won't refund for shipping (a defective part) even after being directed by PayPal to refund the invoice amount. What more can I say about this company,,, They don't stand behind their product. its been 2 months and I still don't have a full refund.

7/31/16 after 2 months and about 6 hours of writing and asking ,,,, finally received my refund ,,, only part of it ,,, then I pointed out Pay Pal found in my favor and requested a full refund,,,,and notified PayPal again,,,, only THEN after all this time did they refund the shipping.... Sorry to say it seems they don't want to refund $$$ normally I probably would have dropped the shipping if they would a]have refunded my money in the beginning but after all the hours I put into it I wasn't going to let them get away with keeping a red cent.... After my experience with LD I would suggest to find another ink company I have found 2 others with excellent results.

soes1
6/10/16

I bougnt LD ink 3 months ago,they are cheap and long lasting than HP ink ,i think i was in trouble alittle bit but i fixed it and do not remember how i did it ,i like LD ink ,.

lloydl19
5/23/16

I had two ink cartridges that would not work due to HP updating the firm ware on my HP office Jet Pro 8630 printer. I called LD explained the situation and they sent me two new cartridges that afternoon, including an envelop to return the defective cartridges . No cost no hassle. Great honest company.

carolj43
5/18/16

I bought LD -HP 934 XL Bulk ink cartridges my HP would not allow them to be installed.

ie47
5/13/16

Sooo frustrating! You think you are saving some money by buying their replacement cartridges, but beware! It costs you more in the long run because they don't even work! Never again!
Once you discover that the product is useless, they want YOU to pay to send them back for CREDIT!! Who wants to re-order a product that doesn't work?? Not me!
Save yourself a lot of grief and just buy from Staples or Costco or any other establishment. A few extra dollars for a lot less grief is worth every penny.

israell4
2/20/16

They are the worst. Their customer support is a call center that will do nothing for you. They will double charge you and then make excuses for weeks. The only way to get you money back is to dispute the charges with your credit card company. If you really want a good company to do business with go to dcsbiz.com. Diversified Computer Solutions has better products and will give you customer support.

jamese63
2/1/16

Do not buy from this company regardless of the price. I had several defective toner cartridges for my HP CP3525 "blow" magenta toner inside the printer. It is a mess to clean the printer. I had 2 bad black toner cartridges not be able print "gray" shading on an Excel worksheet. I had another cartridge have a bent gear shaft. Their website search engine does not work correctly. It matched the wrong color cartridges with the correct black cartridge on my last 2 orders - Aug 2015 & Jan 2016. They would only authorize the return of 3 of the 4 cartages. The opened (unused) cartridge does not fit in my printer. They lost a 4 year customer that spends about $1,000 per year with them for their remanufactured cartridges. There are several other companies that sell remanufactured cartridges in the same price range.

williamd77
11/19/15

Bought a replacement drum from this company on 11/3/15 for my Brother HL-2280DW all in one printer. I received it in just a couple of days and installed immediately. I noted that as soon as I began to use it that my printed copies came out too light. I changed the preferences to max quality but still printing too light. Kept getting lighter with use and time so I called customer service at this company last night. The rep I spoke with tried to tell me that my problem sounded to her like a toner cart problem and I told her that I had just bought a new Brother OEM cart and installed and that would not be the problem. She wanted to argue the point and then wanted me to go through a series of tests beginning with unplugging my printer which I explained would be near impossible the way my office was set up. At no time did she offer to send a replacement drum so I finally gave up, thanked her for her time and terminated the call. Lesson learned, never buy anything from this company again!

garyj32
11/6/15

Terrible. I ordered toner based on my printer model number. They sent me the wrong toner and the cartridge would not fit. I called them up and wanted to send back the toner and swap it for the right cartridge. They refused to do so and would not issue a credit. I has ordered several things in the past from them. Do not do business with these people as they are crooks. I should have looked at all the other bad reviews on how they operate. Tell your friends not to order from them it is the only way companies will learn.

lindap95
11/5/15

I've used LD Products for years - cartridges for two different printers. They last longer than the brand name and are a great value. I recently received a color cartridge that didn't work. They sent me a new one, no questions asked along with a postage paid envelope to return the faulty one. Can't beat that kind of service!

gerryj6
11/1/15

I have used LD products in my two Canon printers for years. They perform well and are a bargain at the price. However, my last order (last May I believe) included a three G&G cartridges instead of the LD cartridges. Two failed to operate in my Pro 9000 II and one was leaking as I was taking it out of its package. I order some more the other night and they were delivered tonight (fast service). There were three G&G cartridges among the 20 that I purchased. After a call to customer service on Monday, I will be returning those three for either replacement or refund.

fosterg12
11/1/15

I bought four in cartridges from this company. HP 62 in color and black. The black worked fine and were 100% filled but the color inks were not filled completely. One was 25% filled and other was 50% filled. I did not understand why my colored ink levels were so low and I just put in this new ink. RIP OFF. Went and bought the expensive colored in in Walmart after trying the two colored ink they sent and the ink level for that ink was 100%.

maxc32
10/28/15

Two printer cartridges ran out of ink yesterday so I looked online and by chance found LD. It was my lucky day. They shipped them almost immediately, I got them today and the quality of the product is great but at a phenomenally low price. I am not going to buy ink cartridges from anywhere else in future. Thank you LD!

jimp73
10/21/15

I have been purchasing ink and supplies at LDProducts for many years now. They have the lowest prices, excellent packing and fastest shipping. You will not regret purchasing supplies at LDProducts.com

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LDProducts staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
richardw221
Richard W.
on 3/7/17
Answer
patrickd10
Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep]
A: We're so sorry to hear the trouble with the cartridges you received! Please note that your order is covered by our 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, feel free to contact us through email, LiveChat or call us at 888-321-2552 so we can assist you regarding this issue. We'll be happy to help!
on 3/8/17
on 12/27/16
Answer
patrickd10
Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep]
A: Hello! We assure you that all our remanufactured and compatible cartridges are made to meet the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. We stand behind our products, that is why we offer a lifetime warranty. Feel free to try our products! If you have any question or need any assistance please contact us at 888-321-2552, we'll be happy to assist you!
on 12/28/16