Review of LDProducts

Tel: 888-321-2552
info@ldproducts.com

sharonw135
8/19/17

Sent me High Yield the first time. I did not order high yield. Epson does not take very good to high yield! They damaged my printer! Sent them back with notes, phone calls, emails, messaging. I do not want high yield! It took 4 weeks to get this resolved & you send me high yield again? Is this going to take another 4 weeks? I do not like service like this!

gl2885
7/27/17

We've already replaced two of the five cartridges, and now the remaining three printing unacceptable colors. This ink or cartridges fail, and are a waste of time and money.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this bad deal

jongl1
6/28/17

I bought two HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477fdw printers. On one printer I installed genuine HP toners and on the other I installed LDproducts toners. So far I have printed about 200 pages from each printer and I do not see any difference in print quality.

I paid $128 for for 4 LDProducts high yield 410x toners. The equivalent toners from HP would have cost me $750!!!!!

hankm27
6/26/17

I used LD cartridges in my Epson Workforce printer for some time. They worked well and the price was very attractive. Then I received a shipment which did not work well. I discovered that the label had been changed and was covering the vent hole in the cartridge. Peeling off a bit of the label helped, but that shipment never did work well. Ditto for a second shipment. I talked to tech support who told me that they had modified the cartridge to use a different vent hole. That did not sound right. Then two of the colors stopped printing at all. The problem was not resolved by purchasing OEM cartridges and running several cleaning cycles so today I have a black & white printer.

johnf333
6/16/17

I've placed 3 orders with this company for Epson inks in recycled cartridges. I experienced no problems with the first ones, but the second and third were a mess. Some of the cartridges put out streaks and failed to print, even after head-cleaning operations were performed (multiple times, each costing a lot of wasted ink). It's my observation that they don't pack their refilled cartridges in vacuum packed, air-tight plastic envelopes such as the original Epson inks are packed, hence they dry out during storage. LD obviously doesn't have sufficient quality control to know that, and perhaps doesn't care. After several phone calls with their technical assistants I was invited to send back my unused cartridges for a refund. I did that...I returned 14 cartridges, for which I was refunded a whopping $62. Needless to say, that was less than 30% of what I paid for them! My overall rating of this company is that it exhibits very poor quality control, then does not live up to its promise of 100% satisfaction. I will not go back to them for anything.

vab4
6/14/17

I bought 2 red "Universal Ink Cartridge" to use in our MailStation, since it says right on the box that it is "Suitable for use in Pitney Bowes MailStation." Not only do the cartridges not work, it costs us postage every time the machine tries to print, because the postage amount is deducted from our account balance.

When I called customer service so I could return the cartridges, they wanted information to look up the sale. I don't know when or where I purchased them. It shouldn't matter - if the product doesn't work and it says "100% Satisifaction Guaranteed" on the box. I am not satisfied at all! And this site won't let me put zero stars!

bobl112
6/8/17

On both HP and Canon printers the ink cartridges do not work 70% of the time and actually destroyed one of them beyond repair.

maureenb40
6/8/17

Ruined my Epsom Printer, Heads clogged and can't be cleaned tried 2 ways. 60 bucks for a tech and there is no guarantee.

patf45
5/20/17

These recycled ink cartridges ruined my rather new Epson. Clogged up heads. Called to ask advice and they basically said tough luck. Not even one star. I will warn as many people as I can about LD Products.

humphreye2
4/12/17

HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 reports that every chip on them cannot be read. Any other brand I install works without a problem, only the LD's seem to be junk.

jims242
3/6/17

Originally ordered 4 cartridges, one of each color.
The black cartridge ran out of toner showing 90% left.
Shortly after that, the magenta cartridge froze. There is a small white cog that is driven by the printer and it totally locked up with 97% left on the toner. It could have damaged the printer and I stopped using it until replacements were received.

I received replacement black and magenta cartridges. However, the magenta ink was so bright in color that it made all color printing that uses magenta to show toward purple. Since I don't print photos, I decided to just use the magenta cartridge and put up with the weird colors.

At 75% toner left on the magenta replacement cartridge, it started dumping excessive amounts of toner making streaks all over a printed page.

I have to clean up the internal parts of the printer after every single sheet is now printed.

Really, really bad quality control.

billh148
2/21/17

I recently ordered an LD ink cartridge -F6U64AN 63XL. It didn't have any ink in it and I was unable to return it... so I am out about $20+.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THEM!!!

linniec1
Linnie C.
1/26/17

I used to have good performance from your cartridges until I bought an Epson Workforce WF 3620. I get an error message that it is not an Epson cartridge. i have sent the first one back and the second one did not work either

carolem23
12/27/16

Will not work in our printer....sad face. Trying to save money, but threw it away instead. Printer will not recognize the cartridges even though the box says it is compatible with our printer... so frustrating.

beckys52
12/21/16

I called about the availability of an item, when it would ship and arrive. The item was shipped 2 days later than said and will arrive 4-5 days later than I was told. This will be the first and last time I order from LDProducts.

johnk323
9/20/16

This place is the bottom of the barrel starting with management Mike. What s puke!

edb61
9/19/16

Be VERY CAREFUL - Black Ink Cartridges LEAK - HP564XL ...

Be VERY CAREFUL - Black Ink Cartridges LEAK - HP564XL - Had TWO go immediately & back to back upon opening and removing seal.
INK EVERYWHERE!!! Customer Service willing to replace - but only in the USUAL postal manner - no urgency!! They PROMISED overnight UPS shipping - then received an E-Mail 2 hrs. later confirming regular delivery via US Postal Service with delivery in 5 days!! A call to their management fell on VERY DEAF ears - no interest in stopping earlier order and replacing with overnight shipment! DO NOT TRUST the ink cartridges and DO NOT TRUST their Sales Office personnel or promises. Find yourself another source before you also lose a printer!!

sn199
8/6/16

tried installing cartridge it exploded all over the place and printer is not recognizing it. Do not buy! This is a scam

gregoryp28
7/27/16

Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote InkCartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS Out of POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM.

tomw113
7/13/16

Color is poor, lines in text and pictures and now nothing at all. Had to replace with Epson cartridges and all is good again. Got on their chat today with "Jeffrey" and he couldn't help me because his computer was down so he wanted me to call the customer support line. I said that I would not wait in que, but if they wanted to call me, that would be fine. I gave them my cell number and was assured that customer support would call me within 15-30 minutes. Never happened!!!!! Extremely poor quality product and customer support. $50 bucks down the drain! July 25: I WAS contacted via message a week ago but email must have either been deleted or went to my trash file. So, they did respond and we are currently in communications.

steveh172
6/30/16

I bought 2 ink cartridges and they both failed to work in my printer. I called LD and they said they would send more and I had to return these,,,, OK but it was going to take them a week to get me ink I couldn't wait so I asked for a refund and I'd buy ink somewhere else. They would send me a return label and I'd get my refund 14-21 days after they received the ink.... Ya that's what I thought,,, 2 to 3 weeks after getting ink back... well I've been waiting 2 weeks for the return labels so I called again and they said they would sent label but I still had to wait 2 to three weeks,,,, TOTALY unacceptable poor product and poor customer service.

July 4th update it has been almost a month since I bought the ink.... after two attempts to get a return label (by email) I still haven't received any and the company rep said he would be contacting me (see below) 3 days ago and I still haven't heard from them.... I want to return a defective product and get my money back in a reasonable amount of time.... how simple can this be...

Update 7/20/2016, I finally received the return label by email and have returned the ink,,,, still waiting for refund . the only communication I have received was that they won't refund the shipping costs. OK they sent a defective product and I'm responsible for the shipping costs? I have spend several hours of my time and frustrations of trying to get them to stand behind their product. I would have hoped that I was the one case that dropped through the cracks and that they would make it right and improve their policy to customer service. I'm coming to the conclusion that they only care about the money. I have filed with my CC company to get a full refund because of the poor response I have received. So now another layer is added to trying to get a refund. :(

7/27/16 update,,, PayPal found in my favor for a full refund,,, LD only refunded me $17 of the $22 owed stating they won't refund for shipping (a defective part) even after being directed by PayPal to refund the invoice amount. What more can I say about this company,,, They don't stand behind their product. its been 2 months and I still don't have a full refund.

7/31/16 after 2 months and about 6 hours of writing and asking ,,,, finally received my refund ,,, only part of it ,,, then I pointed out Pay Pal found in my favor and requested a full refund,,,,and notified PayPal again,,,, only THEN after all this time did they refund the shipping.... Sorry to say it seems they don't want to refund $$$ normally I probably would have dropped the shipping if they would a]have refunded my money in the beginning but after all the hours I put into it I wasn't going to let them get away with keeping a red cent.... After my experience with LD I would suggest to find another ink company I have found 2 others with excellent results.

soes1
6/10/16

I bougnt LD ink 3 months ago,they are cheap and long lasting than HP ink ,i think i was in trouble alittle bit but i fixed it and do not remember how i did it ,i like LD ink ,.

lloydl19
5/23/16

I had two ink cartridges that would not work due to HP updating the firm ware on my HP office Jet Pro 8630 printer. I called LD explained the situation and they sent me two new cartridges that afternoon, including an envelop to return the defective cartridges . No cost no hassle. Great honest company.

carolj43
5/18/16

I bought LD -HP 934 XL Bulk ink cartridges my HP would not allow them to be installed.

ie47
5/13/16

Sooo frustrating! You think you are saving some money by buying their replacement cartridges, but beware! It costs you more in the long run because they don't even work! Never again!
Once you discover that the product is useless, they want YOU to pay to send them back for CREDIT!! Who wants to re-order a product that doesn't work?? Not me!
Save yourself a lot of grief and just buy from Staples or Costco or any other establishment. A few extra dollars for a lot less grief is worth every penny.

Helpful answer

Hello! We assure you that all our remanufactured and compatible cartridges are made to meet the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. We stand behind our products, that is why we offer a lifetime warranty. Feel free to try our products! If you have any question or need any assistance please contact us at 888-321-2552, we'll be happy to assist you!

By Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep] on 12/27/16
Helpful answer

We're so sorry to hear the trouble with the cartridges you received! Please note that your order is covered by our 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, feel free to contact us through email, LiveChat or call us at 888-321-2552 so we can assist you regarding this issue. We'll be happy to help!

By Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep] on 3/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello, we carry remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges for most top printer brands. We are happy to check if we have remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges that you can use with your printer. Please give our customer care team a call at (888) 321-2552 and we'll be happy to assist you!

By Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep] on 8/3/16
Helpful answer

Oh no! We're so sorry to hear abut the trouble! Please give our customer care team a call at (888) 321-2552 for technical assistance. If they are unable to get the cartridge to work, we can certainly replace the item. We are open from Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM PST and Saturday-Sunday 7AM-4PM PST.

By Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep] on 6/29/16
Helpful answer

I'm so sorry about the trouble that you are experiencing! Please call us immediately at (888) 321-2552 so we can assist you with a replacement. It sounds like the cartridge could be faulty.

By Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep] on 6/5/16
Helpful answer

No, not at all! If you want us to check to provide a more accurate time frame, please message me privately with the order number or call our customer service team at (888) 321-2552.

By Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep] on 1/19/16
Helpful answer

At this time, we do not sell stocks. Hopefully, in the future. Please give us a call at (888) 321-2552 if you need any other assistance!

By Patrick D. [LDProducts Rep] on 11/4/15
Questions? Get answers from the LDProducts staff and other customers.

LDProducts?