US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sn199
8/6/16

tried installing cartridge it exploded all over the place and printer is not recognizing it. Do not buy! This is a scam

gregoryp28
7/27/16

Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote InkCartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS Out of POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM.

tomw113
7/13/16

Color is poor, lines in text and pictures and now nothing at all. Had to replace with Epson cartridges and all is good again. Got on their chat today with "Jeffrey" and he couldn't help me because his computer was down so he wanted me to call the customer support line. I said that I would not wait in que, but if they wanted to call me, that would be fine. I gave them my cell number and was assured that customer support would call me within 15-30 minutes. Never happened!!!!! Extremely poor quality product and customer support. $50 bucks down the drain! July 25: I WAS contacted via message a week ago but email must have either been deleted or went to my trash file. So, they did respond and we are currently in communications.

steveh172
6/30/16

I bought 2 ink cartridges and they both failed to work in my printer. I called LD and they said they would send more and I had to return these,,,, OK but it was going to take them a week to get me ink I couldn't wait so I asked for a refund and I'd buy ink somewhere else. They would send me a return label and I'd get my refund 14-21 days after they received the ink.... Ya that's what I thought,,, 2 to 3 weeks after getting ink back... well I've been waiting 2 weeks for the return labels so I called again and they said they would sent label but I still had to wait 2 to three weeks,,,, TOTALY unacceptable poor product and poor customer service.

July 4th update it has been almost a month since I bought the ink.... after two attempts to get a return label (by email) I still haven't received any and the company rep said he would be contacting me (see below) 3 days ago and I still haven't heard from them.... I want to return a defective product and get my money back in a reasonable amount of time.... how simple can this be...

Update 7/20/2016, I finally received the return label by email and have returned the ink,,,, still waiting for refund . the only communication I have received was that they won't refund the shipping costs. OK they sent a defective product and I'm responsible for the shipping costs? I have spend several hours of my time and frustrations of trying to get them to stand behind their product. I would have hoped that I was the one case that dropped through the cracks and that they would make it right and improve their policy to customer service. I'm coming to the conclusion that they only care about the money. I have filed with my CC company to get a full refund because of the poor response I have received. So now another layer is added to trying to get a refund. :(

7/27/16 update,,, PayPal found in my favor for a full refund,,, LD only refunded me $17 of the $22 owed stating they won't refund for shipping (a defective part) even after being directed by PayPal to refund the invoice amount. What more can I say about this company,,, They don't stand behind their product. its been 2 months and I still don't have a full refund.

7/31/16 after 2 months and about 6 hours of writing and asking ,,,, finally received my refund ,,, only part of it ,,, then I pointed out Pay Pal found in my favor and requested a full refund,,,,and notified PayPal again,,,, only THEN after all this time did they refund the shipping.... Sorry to say it seems they don't want to refund $$$ normally I probably would have dropped the shipping if they would a]have refunded my money in the beginning but after all the hours I put into it I wasn't going to let them get away with keeping a red cent.... After my experience with LD I would suggest to find another ink company I have found 2 others with excellent results.

soes1
6/10/16

I bougnt LD ink 3 months ago,they are cheap and long lasting than HP ink ,i think i was in trouble alittle bit but i fixed it and do not remember how i did it ,i like LD ink ,.

lloydl19
5/23/16

I had two ink cartridges that would not work due to HP updating the firm ware on my HP office Jet Pro 8630 printer. I called LD explained the situation and they sent me two new cartridges that afternoon, including an envelop to return the defective cartridges . No cost no hassle. Great honest company.

carolj43
5/18/16

I bought LD -HP 934 XL Bulk ink cartridges my HP would not allow them to be installed.

ie47
5/13/16

Sooo frustrating! You think you are saving some money by buying their replacement cartridges, but beware! It costs you more in the long run because they don't even work! Never again!
Once you discover that the product is useless, they want YOU to pay to send them back for CREDIT!! Who wants to re-order a product that doesn't work?? Not me!
Save yourself a lot of grief and just buy from Staples or Costco or any other establishment. A few extra dollars for a lot less grief is worth every penny.

israell4
2/20/16

They are the worst. Their customer support is a call center that will do nothing for you. They will double charge you and then make excuses for weeks. The only way to get you money back is to dispute the charges with your credit card company. If you really want a good company to do business with go to dcsbiz.com. Diversified Computer Solutions has better products and will give you customer support.

jamese63
2/1/16

Do not buy from this company regardless of the price. I had several defective toner cartridges for my HP CP3525 "blow" magenta toner inside the printer. It is a mess to clean the printer. I had 2 bad black toner cartridges not be able print "gray" shading on an Excel worksheet. I had another cartridge have a bent gear shaft. Their website search engine does not work correctly. It matched the wrong color cartridges with the correct black cartridge on my last 2 orders - Aug 2015 & Jan 2016. They would only authorize the return of 3 of the 4 cartages. The opened (unused) cartridge does not fit in my printer. They lost a 4 year customer that spends about $1,000 per year with them for their remanufactured cartridges. There are several other companies that sell remanufactured cartridges in the same price range.

williamd77
11/19/15

Bought a replacement drum from this company on 11/3/15 for my Brother HL-2280DW all in one printer. I received it in just a couple of days and installed immediately. I noted that as soon as I began to use it that my printed copies came out too light. I changed the preferences to max quality but still printing too light. Kept getting lighter with use and time so I called customer service at this company last night. The rep I spoke with tried to tell me that my problem sounded to her like a toner cart problem and I told her that I had just bought a new Brother OEM cart and installed and that would not be the problem. She wanted to argue the point and then wanted me to go through a series of tests beginning with unplugging my printer which I explained would be near impossible the way my office was set up. At no time did she offer to send a replacement drum so I finally gave up, thanked her for her time and terminated the call. Lesson learned, never buy anything from this company again!

garyj32
11/6/15

Terrible. I ordered toner based on my printer model number. They sent me the wrong toner and the cartridge would not fit. I called them up and wanted to send back the toner and swap it for the right cartridge. They refused to do so and would not issue a credit. I has ordered several things in the past from them. Do not do business with these people as they are crooks. I should have looked at all the other bad reviews on how they operate. Tell your friends not to order from them it is the only way companies will learn.

lindap95
11/5/15

I've used LD Products for years - cartridges for two different printers. They last longer than the brand name and are a great value. I recently received a color cartridge that didn't work. They sent me a new one, no questions asked along with a postage paid envelope to return the faulty one. Can't beat that kind of service!

gerryj6
11/1/15

I have used LD products in my two Canon printers for years. They perform well and are a bargain at the price. However, my last order (last May I believe) included a three G&G cartridges instead of the LD cartridges. Two failed to operate in my Pro 9000 II and one was leaking as I was taking it out of its package. I order some more the other night and they were delivered tonight (fast service). There were three G&G cartridges among the 20 that I purchased. After a call to customer service on Monday, I will be returning those three for either replacement or refund.

fosterg12
11/1/15

I bought four in cartridges from this company. HP 62 in color and black. The black worked fine and were 100% filled but the color inks were not filled completely. One was 25% filled and other was 50% filled. I did not understand why my colored ink levels were so low and I just put in this new ink. RIP OFF. Went and bought the expensive colored in in Walmart after trying the two colored ink they sent and the ink level for that ink was 100%.

maxc32
10/28/15

Two printer cartridges ran out of ink yesterday so I looked online and by chance found LD. It was my lucky day. They shipped them almost immediately, I got them today and the quality of the product is great but at a phenomenally low price. I am not going to buy ink cartridges from anywhere else in future. Thank you LD!

jimp73
10/21/15

I have been purchasing ink and supplies at LDProducts for many years now. They have the lowest prices, excellent packing and fastest shipping. You will not regret purchasing supplies at LDProducts.com

margaretm74
7/24/15

When I made a purchase on this site the shipping was noted as 1-3 days, I ordered on a Sunday night. The order confirmation came on Monday the 20th with a tracking number. On Tuesday it finally showed activity. It had left LA. It also showed a delivery date of Friday 5 business days after I ordered. I thought ok not that big of a deal but then Friday came and went and still no delivery when I called there rep was not concerned and said once its shipped there is nothing they can do. I held for a manager on the phone 15 minutes, she says she's putting me through and I get Voice mail. These people are right up there with the Cable Co.

Just an update, the product doesn't work either, what a scam!

ednar9
6/19/15

I always get ink cartridges for my brother printer. Good print from these cartridges at half the price. Very satisfied with the company's delivery time as well.

edl20
4/27/15

The beware is not whether they fit or produce good quality prints, but clearly after two years of buying cartridges from them they put the wrong labels on certain cartridges. I order T127 series Extra High Yield cartridges. What they delivered was High Yield cartridges in Extra High Yield boxes. Six delivered this way in my last purchase. Have spent four days talking with three different people who don't know what their talking about. Their answer - it was a label problem only. I am supposed to believe that these are the only cartridges they have shipped out with a label problem. I am not getting the Extra High Yield out of these cartridges, which defines something is not right and they refuse to compensate their customer for deceiving them and selling replacement products with replacement products. Beware!! Check your cartridges not only for form and fit, but cartridge box and cartridge labels. Your not getting what you paid for.

janicea10
4/24/15

This company sent me ink cartridges that they swore would work in my printer; they did not, so we sent them back using their return label (which does not have a bar code, so the Post Office cannot give you a receipt). I waited and waited to get a refund, and finally contacted them. They sent me an email stating they recieved my items and were issuing a refund of $48.55. I waited and waited again, and finally filed a dispute with my credit card company, who gave me an adjustment for the charge. Meanwhile, this company has never issued a refund and now are telling me they did not receive my return. They are a scam and just want your money. If you cannot show you returned something (i.e.,with a receipt), they can say you never sent it. Good reason for not having a bar code on their return shipping label. I will NEVER do business with them again; try Swift Ink - they are great.

brittanyo1
2/25/15

We have replaced two printers due to ink exploding in the printer. Leaves a huge mess and have tried cleaning it out but there is so much ink in the bottom of the printer that its an all day project.
I will never order from them again! When I talk to them about it all they want to do it replace the ink for me. Doesn't make sense, I wouldn't want to go through this whole thing again.

garnettg10
2/11/15

Ordered 2 color cartridges for my HP printer. The copy comes out mostly blue, put in 2nd cartridge and got the same results. I will not order LD products again.

davew58
10/13/14

The warranty is for only one year threrefore never order more than a one year supply. They will not take back unused cartridges. I did not replace my cartridges upon receipt.I did not have any problem until the ink level was less than half, now I can't print in black and my colors are streaky.! I can not recommend these cartridges to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!

jordanh28
10/10/14

Avoid. When buying replacement toner, I decided to give LD a try. Huge mistake. While the cartridges were about half the price of OEM, one would not physically fit in my machine, one failed after a week, and a third (magenta) failed after printing only 100 pages of black text. All of their cartridges also leak toner, and rapidly filled my waste toner cartridge.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LDProducts staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
patrickd10
A: Hello, we carry remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges for most top printer brands. We are happy to check if we have remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges that you can use with your printer. Please give our customer care team a call at (888) 321-2552 and we'll be happy to assist you!
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6/29/16
Answer
patrickd10
A: Oh no! We're so sorry to hear abut the trouble! Please give our customer care team a call at (888) 321-2552 for technical assistance. If they are unable to get the cartridge to work, we can certainly replace the item. We are open from Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM PST and Saturday-Sunday 7AM-4PM PST.
6/30/16