US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

daylino
1/21/17

good morning po this is daylin. ..i just want to cancel my order in lazada.. It's samsung galaxy j2 prime ordered on dec. 26,2016.. until now hindi pa rin po na dedeliver.. Gusto ko po sana ipa cancel kasi po pupunta akong cebu sa martes po baka wala kayo maabutan sa bahay ...Lagi naman akong nag-oorder sa lazada and fast naman po ang delivery.. bakit antagal dumating ng order ko ngayon? ....please call and email me here rhianneleire@gmail.com if na confirm na po ang cancellation ...tnx po

markr236
1/21/17

At First I though Lazada was Good on my first order they bought the item on the next day but there was sudden change in their delivery time then they only said that there will only be 5 days limit in order for our order to be recieve but this time when i ordered they only showed up in 2 weeks WTF!!! i lose interest in their site and maybe will buy in other sites.

kenta13
1/19/17

Is it okay to not receive my ordered perfume due to be delivered tomorrow via cod because I just read the comments here about fake perfumes from Lazada?

okerr
1/18/17

This is Lazada CSR email last December 29, 2016.Until now,i'm still awaiting for my refund.

"This is in response to your previous correspondence, (#3975876).

You may reply to this email for further assistance.

Kristine, Dec 29, 5:56 PM HKT:

Hi Jose,

Good day.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. Please be informed that your refund for your order number 396677179 is already in process and your refund via Bank transfer may take 3 to 5 banking days. May we suggest to coordinate this to your issuing bank.

We hope for your utmost understanding regarding this matter.

To know more about refund, please refer to this http://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/returns-refunds/#answer-faq-return-ans.

Best regards,

Kristine | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph"

myrnae1
1/18/17

Ako po ay first time lang nag order sa lazada at dismayado po ako at hndi nasunod ung gusto kong kulay sa order ko na shoe rack cabinet check ko pa ang delivery receipt ok nmn pero ng buksan ko ibang kulang ang tumambad sa kin.

hanelettem
1/16/17

Good morning , Pwede ko po bang I cancel ung order Order no. 357414239 . Kasi na dispatched po twice then nakapag order Na Rin Ako ng palit dun sa damit Na red hot chili pepper dito rin sa lazada and dumating Na po siya.

hanelettem1
1/16/17

Please cancel my order no.357414239 red hot chili pepper t-shirt , Na dispatched siya twice so nag Order po Ako ng iba dito sa lazada rin and dumating Na po yung order ko. Tnx

arjaya
1/16/17

Guys may naka experience na ba na mag cancelled ng order using debit card? Nagcancelled kasi ako dahil di updated yung details ko. Then nadeclined yung order ko dahil nag update ako. Naibawas na yung price sa debit card ko. How long po process ng refund ng pera at paano nila refund pabalik sa debit card? May naka experienced na ba dito? Thanks sa sasagot :)

logannc
1/15/17

Purchased an a laptop memory and that has gone faulty after a couple of weeks,warranty policy on website stated

Return-policy
We provide lifetime warranty, if the items are defective, Please notify us directly,we will arrange an exchange or refund for you.
Before return,please contact us to verify the detailed information.Further communication is needed.

Called and emailed customer service and they refused to acknowledge my claim and impose their 7 day return policy,i have now filed a complaint to DTI following the instruction posted on website http://www.dti.gov.ph/consumers/complaints

dhad3
1/15/17

I am not surprised to see so many bad reviews here, coz I tried the same with order 342679929 a spray mopp, they had 2 kinds, almost same looking but different models, so I took the expensive one. what they did was to deliver the cheap one, and they told me to go LBC ship it back, I DENIED now way I want to use 2 hrs for that, so I ask for money back of the difference from the cheap one and the expensive one, they denied, so I ask for voucher and after several emails and a lot of follow up I got a voucher back in nov, so here before christmas 2016 I wanted to buy a gift, and use my voucher, but not valid, so I look at the voucher, it was only valid one month.

so all in all, they cheat you on purpose, and give u a voucher they hope u wont use, double cheat. welcome to Lazada and no I didnt buy my gift there.

johndavidp1
1/11/17

I made an order (#359925789) back in December 6, 2016 and I still haven't received my product. It has literally been more than a month since I've ordered. I usually order from this site using Cash on Delivery and I've had good experiences with that, but when I order a product using a credit card for the first time, the order never comes to me. Instead I get greeted with an email 28 DAYS AFTER I ORDER saying "Your order 359925789 has been fully delivered" even though I haven't received anything. I did not get an email, text, or call prior to this email telling me that they were even delivering my product. Now I keep getting emails asking me to review a product that I don't even have. The worst thing about this is that I wasn't even buying a product for myself, I was using my dad's credit card (with his permission of course) because we live in different countries and he wanted to get me something for Christmas. I feel like I've wasted his money because I was so trusting of this site. So if you ever order something from Lazada, make sure it's cash on delivery so the delivery service actually has some kind of motivation to deliver your product.

beniet
1/10/17

I placed my order on 31 dec 2016.But until now i still don't get my order number. I already make full payment.Where is my order number? It's been 11 days already

climfelm
1/10/17

i ordered infrared thermometer, 32 gb usb and mirror 5 casing last december december 8, 2016...the order number was 379586389.. and then there was inadvertent cancellation daw..i was really worried.. then the next day they sent me new tracking number 379639259..it is going through verification process pa daw.. i paid my order dec 8, .. until now wala pa rin ang orders ko ... wala ng notifications... i am very much worried.. sayang din yun..pinaghirapan ko yung pera to purchase ur items tappos ganito,,, tsk2

casperl19
1/10/17

its my first time to order in this company and even paid it right away, the item should be deliver on the 5th of this month... i've been inquiring every now and then to follow up for my order but they didnt even bother to reply... this is my first & last & i wont recommend this company to others... i should've choose COD...

lloydg13
1/10/17

I want to know the status of my orders? I ordered my items December pa haggang ngayon wala pa rin, please i really need it badly, nawawalan na po ako ng pasensya kase Dec. 10 pa yung unang order ko ah, eh anu na ngayun!
ORDER # 325717979 shippment 2 Sony Headphone
ORDER # 378556159

flordelizag
1/10/17

been waiting for the delivery of purchased phone since december 29. it's been too long!!! 361236559.

roniloe
1/9/17

On December 15, 2016 I ordered a treadmill model Energie 8001 valued at Php 69,995.00 excluding the delivery charge of Php7,040.00 as they advertised. What happened was Lazada delivered the wrong item that valued at Php41,000.00 as what I saw on OLX Ph. an online buy and sell website. I supposed to return the item but the problem was my son who took his vacation for two weeks from the U.S. torn the packaging without knowing that it was not the right order. Therefore, it's impossible for us to return. So, what I did, I inform Lazada customer service about the situation and asking to refund the difference between the prices of the two units for the sake of fairness, but until this time, upon writing this, I haven't received yet the Php 28,995.00 as the difference. I contacted several customer service personnel regarding this matter from one to another, and they said, they are still working of this wrong order. My question is..how long to work for it, if they are really interested to return my money. Folks, before buying at Lazada please think it twice or thrice before placing an order otherwise you will be paying that will cause you a headache. I judge them as scammers or manloloko kung sa ating salita. This is a bad experience on my part. I was victimized of the wrong item delivered, and if I will not be refunded this could be one of the worst nightmare of my life. And only God knows how to punish these people. Every time I saw the treadmill they sent me, "my blood boils," due to few reasons..1. It's not my type or it was not my order, 2. I paid a lot more than it should be. Thank you for reading.

Tip for consumers: Be careful of buying something at Lazada Philippines. This online store is unreliable. To me they are scammers or manloloko. I was victimized! First, my order was cancelled before it was shipped. I received the cancellation confirmation without knowing it didn't go through until they delivered the item. I was shocked. And then the item they delivered was not my order that I cancelled and the price is far less that what I order. I was not able to return the item because I am residing in the U.S.

sathyar
1/9/17

I order a gift for my girlfriend for Christmas, they cancelled the order one week after new year. if you paid using online banking. you have say your complete bank account detail to their staff on a phone or email.

worst service ever

shikss
1/9/17

the delivery date for my item = jan 4 - jan 9 (2017) still i have no yet recieved my item already payed for it via hellopay... this item is supposed to be a birthday gift for my niece! i will be requesting a refund if order #381361359 is not delivered within january 11 else i will file a parallel complaint at dti for fake advertisement/ scam... i already have the cache and screenshot for evidence... since no one is replying at your helpdesk , even your customer hotline is dropping calls on me.. lets see what you are made of... after this

roderickd7
1/7/17

I bought 4 Sandisk 64GB USB3 flash drives. Good price, but they go haywire if I try to save a large (57.7 GB) file-the actual capacity of the drive." About four days remaining" was what the caption said.

When I asked why not published, they beat-around-the-bush at first, then finally wanted me to "Edit" my review!!!

One should not pay too much attention to their "reviews".

lilyf14
1/7/17

I ordered a shake and take blender para lang sa sales demo ko sa school . And nung nasakin na hung product sabi ko Yes may magagamit na ko . Then nung tinry ko yung product Hindi nagana ni isa . Nung kinontact ko service $#*! nila sabi dalhin ko sa LBC at bahala na ang LBC sa product na defective . My point is Please next time I try niyo muna hung product kung ayos ba o Hindi bago niyo I deliver kase time consuming at stress level to the max ang inaabot ng customer .

joane21
1/6/17

please cancel my order and call or email me if it's cancelled already because I can't pay it........................................................................................................................................................................................................................hope you can cancel it as soon as posible

erikam38
1/5/17

I ordered a tablet last Dec19, 2016 paid thru CC order number 300282559. was promised that it will be delivered dec24-28, 2016..called CSr of LAZADA was told that it was afjusted due to holiday and will be expecting my item by Jan.03, 2016. cAlled CSr again on the promised was told i should receive it within the day. but did not happen. Called CSr again the next day Jan. 4, 2017 wss told that it was not dispatched yet but it was but status on their website was shipped since Dec 21, 2016. Until now i still dont have my item

lewj9
1/5/17

I want to have status on my order #333823859. It's indicated that I will receive it on jan. 2-9,2016 but still it is on processing. Not on shipping stage. The item is shipped from abroad and i've already paid for it amounting 2292 pesos. I've seen some negative feedbacks from other customer that they also haven't receive their orders yet. So I am concern since I already paid for it. Please give me update asap. Or better yet help me cancel and process the refund.

errold12
1/4/17

Order #349997389
Shipment 1 Estimated delivery date December 22 to 29, 2016 Imported from outside the country
Shipment 2 & 3 Estimated delivery date December 9 to 14, 2016

Here is a documented day by day conversation with LAZADA support.
December 8 Order Placed

December 14 afternoon Called support if delivery will push today, they told me that delivery has been pushed to December 15

December 15 to 21 Made daily calls to support if delivery will push thru, they keep promising me that the delivery will be made tomorrow. Shipment 1 was delivered December 20.

December 22 XDE (courier) texted me that they will deliver the package today. No Delivery has been made. Called support they promised delivery will be made tomorrow.

December 23 XDE texted again that they will deliver the package today. No Delivery has been made. Called support and was able to talk to a supervisor (Peaches). She talked to XDE and they said that their truck broke down and they promised that the delivery will be expedited and promised to deliver tomorrow.

December 24 Truck driver texted me personally asking where the house was located and promised to deliver the package before lunch. Waited till 1pm still no delivery, called tech support and they promised me that the delivery will be made since the package is already in the couriers truck. Kept on calling/texting the driver from 1pm to 5pm, didnt answer or dropped my call. Around 5:30pm received a text that they will just deliver the package on Monday. Called support again and they promised delivery on Monday.

December 27 Received no text from courier. Checked with support and was able to talk to another supervisor (Jethro) and they promised delivery will be made tomorrow.

December 28 Received another call from Jethro and courier mentioned that they are trying to find where the package is (they were not able to keep track of the package) and will prioritize delivery tomorrow.

December 29 Received another call from Jethro that the courier still has yet to find the package. Around 2pm received an email saying that my Order has been completed. Checked the app to find out that the status has been changed to refund my order. Called support and they promised to place the refund on hold and still proceed with the delivery. Received another call from Jethro late that day and told me that the package has been returned by the courier and the courier triggered the refund. The courier said that they tried to deliver the package three times and there was nobody home to receive the package (which is a total lie!), I sent them the text exchanges and calls that I have made to give proof that I indeed was waiting for the package. Received another call from Jethro saying that they cannot deliver the package anymore because warehouse will not allow the release of the package and they will just try to re-order the items for me and expedite the order. Unfortunately, one of the items is already out of stock and so we proceeded to refund one item and re-order the other.

December 30 Received another call from Jethro informing me that they will no longer be able to re-order the other item for me as the refund process has pushed thru for both orders. I asked if I placed the order will they be able to expedite it, and they told me that it would have to go thru the normal process. Checked the item and it was no longer on sale so I didnt bother anymore.

Basically, the whole ordeal was very trying and has consumed a lot of time and effort on my end to no avail. LAZADAs courier XIMEX has been the bane of many consumers on their site. Check their facebook page and you will see the proof. There has been a lot of complaints going around this courier and they have yet to do anything about this. LAZADA you have the worst after sales service I have ever met and you have just lost another customer.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

543 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question