Review of Lazada

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tint12
3/25/17

I ordered for a bluetooth microphone which was defective. Then they gave me a voucher for the price of the item so I could use it in my new orders. Then I ordered for another 2 diffrent items, the amount that I was supposed to pay the courier was diffrent from their receipt. Meaning I have to pay more. I contacted for Lazada for 6 f**** times! They didn't resolve my issue! So I guess, my money with them is a give away! I hate Lazada!!!!!!!!!!!!

gelayc
3/23/17

I'm glad there's a place where I can put my review about lazada.
I ordered once. Saw that the photo of the toy was as tall as the model (or almost).
And so the price was supposed to be worth it because it says from p1,999 it's discounted to p499. So I immediately went on to ordering! I was so excited until I saw the delivery man holding a small box! To cut it short, I was devastated! It was a present for my daughter and we were expecting a big toy for her. Lazada can easily get away with it but NO!

The good reviews about the product affect the rating. You'll think that many liked the product because of the rating! But the truth is LAZADA allowed non customers to make reviews, what for??? I doubt that anybody would be pleased with a very expensive toy that's very small when we're only talking about kitchen toys.

Tip for consumers: There are lots of fake sellers in lazada never order a branded item there unless it's sold and fulfilled by lazada.

larryc98
3/19/17

I have used Lazada twice. Never again. The first item was 2 packages of hearing aid batteries. They sent a different size than I had ordered. When I tried to return them, Lazada claimed that was the size I ordered. They attached a copy of the order form showing the size I ordered to be the size that was sent. I keep photos of all my online transactions, so I sent them my copy showing I had ordered the size that I claimed to have ordered. I was told that the vendor claimed that I had altered the order form before I sent them the copy, which is absolutely not true. I needed hearing aid batteries. Why would I lie? I just wanted to exchange them, not get a refund. Lazada said it was out of their hands.

The second time was for a motorcycle helmet. They sent the wrong size and color. They couldn't dispute me this time because I opened the box at the LBC office in front of witnesses. It was a COD order and I had to pay before they would let me check to see if it was a correct order. I was done with them. I wanted a refund. LBC told me I had to go through the refund process with Lazada. Now, over 2 weeks and countless emails later, my refund has finally been authorized. Very stressful and Lazada got to use my money while they did nothing but stall, taking 3-4 days for a process that could have been completed in 30 seconds. Unless you enjoy stress and frustration, stay away from Lazada.

melvynb5
3/14/17

I returned my item to Lazada over a month ago because it was damaged. They are not now returning my emails I sent about my refund. They said they would refund in 3 business days but I'm still waiting after 2 weeks. I sent 2 copies of the return document but they still not havnt acknowledged that they have recived the item. My order number is 314962257. Lazada Thailand

racheld60
3/13/17

Having a hard time getting my full refund back because of Lazada Inaccurate service. If I have other choice not to giving them a star. Poor customer service ..

robertm464
3/13/17

Bought 3 sony headset from lazada and is posted as original also have the materials or specs as original on the item page but when delivered it is completely 101% fake items, all of it even though it came from different resellers, posted as discounted from original price but actually the worth of the item is far less than that of the discounted price...

ka19013
3/11/17

Delivermen on our location are $#*!ty rude! If I were to compare LBC and LEX, LBC does the better job! Is this how you deal with customers? Like seriously? You are texting me if I'm available at the location and I said no then suddenly you called me that you are delivering. Wtf dude!

geraldn9
3/10/17

POOR service of Customer Care Officers

I ordered 6 items for my company we keep ready money and everything after getting approvals from the finance depart....after 4 days Lazada says seller doen't not have stocks, it very unpleasant that if an items publish on web site with out stock checking. They this online shopping is a fan page....this very important for organization for careless customer care officers and consumer depart in lazada. they didn't even bother about to check customer order. people mistake make company name bad.....Specially Thailand Customer care is very slow. You need to give a training. It's looks that Thailand customer care doesn't even like sell items. I need reply....I can prove detail if necessary.

yourr

Hello All,

The first incident that happened to me was last year. This was when I ordered and got debitted for the item which did not push through. I waited almost 2 months to have the money creditted back to my account. The second incident was a successful transaction. I got a notice through text and the details about the expected delivery date online, so on and so forth. I was tracking my order through the website which never moved from in-process until the due date. After a few days, I sent an email to customer service about my concern and got reply that my inquiry wasnt submitted. Without no $#*!ing resolution, they ask if I am contacting them about a different issue and $#*!.

maryj265
3/9/17

WELL I ORDERED TWO SETS OF REVOFLEX AND TWO SETS OF SAUNA SUIT. I ONLY GOT ONE PAIR AND ONE REVOFLEX YET I PAID FOR BOTH ITEMS! I WANT REFUND OR JUST DELIVER THE LACKING ITEMS. I'M VERY FURIOUS.

glendao5
3/9/17

I've ordered many times from Lazada but the most recent was on Feb. 28 and one of the items I ordered was a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 16 GB Smartphone. I liked the product but on its internet connectivity, I was disappointed that I can't connect to our landline internet at home since it only has wlan settings. So, on March 5, I filled out an online return form(received the item on March 4) and since its a Sunday, I returned the item through LBC for a refund the following day, March 6, which was Monday.. Till now, I'm waiting for an e-mail from Lazada for my remittance number so I can get my refund.

shauns21
3/9/17

Libre poba ang deliver ng cellphone Taga tarlac po ako Barak kopo sayang bumili ng cellphe sa lazada

alfeaa
3/8/17

I ordered a laptop from them last week. I was happy when i bought it cause it was on sale and was not that expensive. But the minute i used internet on it, it said that i need to activate wondows even though it was activated when i first used it. I tried activating it a lot of times but they failed everytime caus the windows installed my not be genuine.

lazys1
3/7/17

Really guys? you delivered a wrong Item now you expect me to go to the nearest LBC to send it back? It's really frustrating. I'll never use your service again!

johnc693
3/7/17

Nagg order ako ng keyboard tsaka wall tv holder dumatinng naa yung tv holder,bakit yunng keyboard wla parin?

lhexiep
3/6/17

Grabe yun P600+ na order ko sa lazada TRESEMME shampoo and conditioner super di nagbubula and halatang fake pati sa packaging!! nasayang lang pera ko!!

angelyne1
3/5/17

The first time na umorder ako sa Lazada sobrang disappointed at nainis ako! Kumuha ako ng dalawang magkaibang item pero dhil paisa isa ang delivery ng Lazada ang tagal kong nag-aantay sa lahat ng items. Ang nakakayamot pa! Parehong item ang dineliver nila!!! Never kong nakuha isa kong order! Sobrang nairita na ako dahil ang gulo ng order at delivery ng LAZADA! Buti nlang nakaCOD ako kaya hndi na ako tumawag ulit pra kunin yung isa kong order! Nakailang tawag na ako kaya hndi ko na kinuha isa kong order.

Ngayon,nagtry ako ulit umorder..after a year ata!! Tiningnan ko kung may pagbabago! Shocks!! Pareho padin pala... I just got my order today sa dalawang courier! Yung una dala nya isa ko lang order! Yung pangalawang may bitbit ng dalawa ko pang order..tinanong ko kung kasama na yung 3rd kong order sabi nya hndi pa! Nagalit ako dhl ang sinisingil nya sa akin is yung total amount na ng dalawang huli kong order. So naayos na... Hndi nya alam kung anong laman ng dala nya! Okay!

Pero pagkabukas ko! Yung 3rd kong order na bluetooth headset! Isa lang ang piraso! Wala syang kapartner! OMG!!!! . Pagtawag ko ng customer service ang sabi pa sa akin.. Baka daw matagalan pa yung kapalit!! Are you kidding me??4 na araw na akong naghintay! Aba! Sumigaw na ako at nagsabi na hindi ko problema yan dhil kulang kulang yung binibigay nyong item!

Kahit bigyan nila ako ng voucher! Yung inconvenience na ginagawa nila nakakairita!! I AM SOOO DISSATISFIED!! Let's see kung gaano katagal yung bagong kapalit at kung tama na ibibigay nila!

rinn13
3/4/17

I have no problem at delivery time. But, mostly product are all made in china. WTH.. Mostly all of them are fake, and the item that I ordered at Feb, 2017, Nary Wrist Watch. The details/description can be fooled by the customers because they say it's High Quality steel & DADADA (maybe the other products too). The strap have a lot of scratch, and the strap side is not fully polished & not really well made. And the back of the watch have a chinese website, that i have no idea what kind of site is this. loool.

This is the item that I ordered at LAZADA PH - http://bit.do/dgosz
This the Nary Watch that I received - https://ibb.co/ew3XBF
This is the Chinese Site at the back of the watch - www.wkfw315.com

jenelynm
3/3/17

nag order po ako ng wawawei 8803 Kids Potty Toilet Training(Pink) iba pong item ang dumating ang mas masaklap pa sobrang dumi po nito at sira pa..

johnh666
2/28/17

Happy with their services and fast delivery. I only encountered 2 problems but they have rectified straight away. I have been buying from them for almost 2 years. Unlike other online sellers, they are the best. Wish they had more product list like ebay.. I like that they deliver straight to your door. Not like other online sellers, have to go to the post office...

jayk77
2/28/17

I try to order Item for a friend in Phil. I read their FAQ and it says:

"Which credit cards are accepted for payment?

Lazada accepts all major credit and debit cards supported by VISA, Mastercard, JCB or AMEX, whether your card is locally issued or a foreign-issued one.

For foreign-issued cards, since our checkout page has been limited to provide Philippine addresses only, please indicate on the "complete billing address field" the exact address and post code that would match your card's billing address."

So i try to enter Billing details but it does not allow Canada, just a Phil billing address. I contact them about this and get no reply back. I've waited 2 weeks. I even had my Phil friend call them on the phone in case it was Language barrier thing -- they fail to answer and never return her call.

Unless you live in the Philippines don't bother ordering as I did manage to somehow trick their system and accept my credit card as I could see money deducted from my bank account. But after 2 days I get auto-response message from them saying order failed. But they take the money and when I check my
order status on Lazada they already delete it from their system. It's too bad they
don't have better business practice as this seem like a convenient option for ordering things to friends within Phil as Aliexpress and DHGATE always charge a tax & duty fee so Lazada seemed like a nice remedy to that problem, but it's no good to me neither.

Hope Lazada read these reviews and fix their business model. They offer lots of nice items. It's a shame we can't order them for our friends.

ellib
2/27/17

Nag order ako ng 5pcs.na VGOD noong FEB 18,2017 tru paypal at na cancel hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa nairerefund ang binayaran kung php 6475.00.Kung talagang floating status dapat bumalik na yan sa paypal ko.almost 3 weeks na akong naghihintay!!

leaht15
2/26/17

I am very sure I ordered Medium Sized Polo Shirt Blued but the item I received was Small Size.
Also, the second item which is dress, (with belt supposedly) doesn't have belt with it. I am sure there has to be belt together with the dress because I checked with the blued store, the belt is included with the same price.

francisk22
2/25/17

Nag order ako sa lazada ng hokkaido slimming pills. Nag take na ako pangatlong araw ngayon from the day na dumating yung item. Pag bukas ko ng bottle nung naidelever medyo bukas yung sealed ng mismong bottle, ang kulay nun ay silver. Kagabi nag research ako about the product ang dapat palang seal nun ay yung parang malambot na karton na may sulat (hindi ko kasi alam tawag dun). Kaya nag email ako sa lazada dunsa email adress na nag coconfirm ng delivery. Ang reply hindi daw dun mag eemail walang sasagot kasi automatic reply daw ata dun. Ngayon confused ako kung fake ba o original yung binigay saakin ng lazada.

krishiat
2/22/17

i have ordered acer then they gave me HP twice as the complaint is on going.. acer costs 23099 while HP costs 14,999 only. they asked me to return the item thru lbc then i did ff up, they were claiming re broken seal! i did not even open that then the second delivery is HP again! label is acer but what inside is an HP!. then whenever i call their customer service, i always tell my story from the start!!! they are really not paying attention! you are giving me a lot of stress! just bring my money back or give me the 8k excess of what acer cost in the credit card!! karma nlng lazada hintayin nio..super stress nko!!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

568 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question