Review of Lazada

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

maryr229
5/21/17

Nag return ako dalawang items supposed to be Php 2044 ang refund ko only 1 item ang ini refund nila only Php890 tapos when i ask about the refund of my second item sabi nila na refund nila Php2044 daw. NA CLAIM KO Sa lbc Php890 dahil sabi nang Lazada Ph refunds Php890 lang at hindi 2044! may screenshot pa ako sa message nila! Talagang nakakasira nang araw!

grahamo8
5/19/17

i ordered 5 items all the same from the same place they were shipped in 3 bags 2x2 and 1x1 I received 1 bag with 1 item and it showed up as all items delivered they have bar codes on the bags but they cant find them and no one will help you they dont care i was told expect an email in 24-48 hours very unsatisfactory i have a business to run also and dealing with people that dont know what they are doing is frustrating order #379985147
This is the second time this has happened a few days ago i got a cod delivery only half the item was there i got my money back of the delivery guy after a lot of shouting at the so called customer service you dont pay someone for nothing to apply for a refund

teyettev
5/18/17
• Updated review

Giving them a 4 star updated rate as finally I received my cash refund after 15 days contrary to what they stated in their refund FAQ that it will only take 1-2 days for COD orders. I think they need to be more responsive to customers' concerns because I noticed that they won't provide comprehensive resolutions to your problems or give you estimated time of resolution.
Meanwhile, thanks again Lazada. I hope you will improve and be more prompt in resolving customer issues

“Empty promises. Poor customer relations”
• Previous review

april 26 returned the item until now no refund received yet. patawagtawag pa to send me a google verification?! hwat?!
suit yourself, 322732488. i called an hour ago but still no resolution and your rep SHENNA told me that she will make a follow up because there are changes in your refund policies.hwat?! so when will i exactly get my refund coz its not only 100pesos. you dont even reply to my emails since monday.

crisc17
5/18/17

Pansin ko lang mukhang yung ibang ibinabalik ng mga unsatisfied customers ay nirerecycle at ibinebenta uli. Yung binili kong battery bump starter di gumagana at mukhang nagamit na. Di ko na nagawang maibalik kasi hinahanap ng LBC yung original package wrap. Eh naitapon ko na kasi ilang araw na nakalipas bago ko nasubukan gamitin yung item. Since hindi naman lahat ng deffective ay naibabalik kaya nirerecycle nila mga returned items. Isa pa pansin ko lang di ka naman talaga totoo yung discount price. Ilang beses ko na nasubukan na akala ko nakatipid ako sa discount tas makita kita ko na lang sa mall na mas mura pa pala sa mall. Kaya ngayon inuuna ko muna maghanap sa mall saka bibili sa lazada kung wala talaga makitang item na bibilhin.

josha39
5/18/17

Nag ask muna ako sa customer service live chat if pwede na hindi ko i-receive yung order ko dahil hindi ko na cancel on time. Pwede naman. Kinausap ko yung delivery guy at pumayag naman. Pero dagdag niya na sayang naman ang punta niya sa bahay ko dahil hindi ko tinanggap yung order. Sinabi ko yung reason ko bakit hindi ko tatanggapin na masyadong mahal. Bigla ako tinanong ng deivery guy kung mag kano ba ang cash ko sa wallet ko ABA!! Gulat ako don. SInabi ko na babayaran ko yung shipment fee which is 99 pesos at sinabi niya na hindi pwede dahil kasama iyon sa ORDER na parang gusto pa niya na kunin ko na yung order. ABA JUSKO. Kahit sinabi sakin ni manong delivery guy na bawal sila tumanggap ng tip, inabutan ko na rin kasi nka simangot e. Kakahiya naman.... tsk

ma58050
5/18/17

Very, very poor customer service. They will just give you templated responses without even understanding your concern or attempt to help you at all. Their site is also buggy; I've posted a review of what I thought about a defective device and it's not showing up in the product page at all. How are people going to know about how bad and defective the products are when the actual reviews don't show up? Also had an item returned because it's defective. What irked me was the I didn't receive the full refund for the product. It's not my fault that you guys sell defective products and then when we ask for refund you don't give the full amount? WTF. Very unsatisfied. Amazon has really amazing customer service where they assist you with your concern hands on. If they are a similar business, why can't they do what Amazon does?

nguyenminht
5/17/17

When I Open The Box That Lazada Delivery In Afternoon, I Saw The Item I Buy From Lazada Doesn't As I Expeced Like That It Look Like The Figure Refernce. I Hate That Item (Fidget Spinner) Because It Not The Same Picture I Saw On Computer.So Stay Away From Lazada.

royh69
5/16/17

I like to shop with Lazada. Fast free delivery. This specific order arrived 2 days earlier than expected.
---------------------------- What follows is my actual review on Lazada page. Hoping it will be posted after 48 hours. No plan of returning the unit. ---------------

Received the product today, earlier than expected. Initially I plugged it in, round prongs seem small for a regular universal AC outlet. So I have to use a round-to-flat adaptor with a masking tape to hole the adaptor to the unit. Wow, lights looks good, steady green blinking red and a switchable blue light. Plug it in near our dinning table, when my wife noticed that buds and insects were attracted to the lights. So I decided to pry open the unit and to my surprise ( I am an electronics technician by profession) The unit contains 3 resistors,3 diodes 3 leds red green and blue, round prong AC plug, rocker switch and a fake speaker. (A diaphragm without a transducer) .

julzt
5/15/17

Order I received was a totally different item. Had to return the item and waited for a refund and then I was told that they cant do a refund since the seal is already broken. Of course, what do they expect when someone receives a package. I had to open the box and check if i got the correct item. If they had delivered the correct item in the first place AND if they really are reliable, I wouldnt have any problem. No refund because I opened the box of a wrong item THEY delivered. Twisted logic.

cristinar12
5/11/17

A lot of people like to post negative comments on a site like this coz theyre irritated. But when you feel happy about a site, you dont really put an effort to say something. At least that's what I think is happening here and why it has tons of bad reviews?

Well I've never had a bad experience aside from the tracker being very delayed to the point I was so worried about what happened to to of my orders. I was able to contact lazada people using fb and their customer chat thing, and okay naman.

I just have one item that doesnt work the way I wished it did. But that's okay. I was half expecting it not to work (an HDMI2AV converter) with all the problems people have gotten with this kind of product with other retailers as well for chromecast compatibility. So that's not lazada's fault. I just wish they sold the official one for chromecast in their stores.

To be fair, I've never tried returning stuff and asking for refunds, so I have nothing to say regarding that. But I just currently enjoy shopping there for now.

carlzhenv
5/11/17

My returned item still got no update, it's already been 2weeks since I returned my item. How was that? tsk..

katrinas25
5/10/17

So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am excited to open it and assemble it myself then I got confused when I am looking at the instruction/guide. There is a missing tool which is a rod, the most important tool to hold the table from falling down. So I don't want to return this item because I really need it then I send an e-mail to their customer service to at least deliver the missing item immediately. 3 days after, still no response so I decided to use their chat support but then again they didn't response immediately and so they are asking me to bring the parcel to the nearest LBC and print the return slip. I really feel bad because 1st, this is their reliability--that's why they have quality control to check if there is a missing item on the package. 2nd, I ordered to Lazada because I don't have time and car to buy a big parcel. 3rd, they are asking me to bring the package somewhere far from my place. Again I don't have a car. This is too much for the effortless shopping.

I don't trust this online store, please don't try to buy stuff.
Very awful!

chrisw252
5/10/17

I ordered an item from Lazada which they cancelled as the wrong price on the web site. As I had already paid for it even under Vietnamese law the ownership off the goods passes to me and the terms and conditions do not apply.

Sometime ago I put this in the hands of DIMAC Law firm. who have written to Lazada and they have not replied. They have also tried to contact the CEO but yet again this is being ignored. Is there any explanation why before I instruct my Attorney to take this matter before the courts?

renzc
5/10/17

Ang tagal ng refund. You say 5-45 days. You take money for seconds. I call my bank wala pa daw kayong ginagawang refund.

Very poor.

ginab71
5/8/17

Delivery takes forever and customer
Service never gives you a feedback about the delay of the delivery. Promised date on the confirmation receipt when you placed your order is untrue. They are all liars and inefficient. The only good thing is it is COD. When you don't get your item you don't have to pay. But don't they know the reason why you bought item from them it is because you need them. Either it is COD or postpaid. Ordering online is supposed to be easy and convenient. But from then it is very annoying, disappointing, frustrating and aggravating. Lazada Ph please fix your problem and give proper customer service to your clients. I will never ever recommend you to my family & friends abroad! Poor delivery service.

jobn2
5/7/17

worst customer service ever! nkalink ang card ko sa paypal account tpos after 2 months kahit wala ako binili sa knila binawasan nila ang card ko...sabi nila kuha daw ako ng STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT proof the charge was from LAZADA so kahit napagastos ako at kahit bc ako kumuha ako ng document na kailangan nila. Pero after ko icend sabi hindi daw nila irerefund kc HINDI DAW MAKITA SA SYSTEM nila ang charge. Wlang kwenta mga explanation nila. Paano hindi makita dun palang sa statement of account MALINAW NA MALINAW THE CHARGE WAS FROM LAZADA SOUTH. kaya buyers BEWARE USING YOUR CARD WAG MAGTITIWALA. Two years na rin ako customer d2 pro binabawi qna. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND LAZADA to anyone because they will take your money and you are not sure if the products are AUTHENTIC. yung tablet na binili ko OVERHEATS. sa mga bumibili ng BEAUTY CARE MAG-INGAT...nd ko cla cnisiraan this is based on my experience with them. THEY DON'T VALUE CUSTOMERS.

maddiec5
5/6/17

I've posted some negative reviews about overpricing and it never got on the website.
Yung ibang positive reviews overkill. Too good to be true.
Sana gawing parang amazon.com honest review tapos pwede pa post ng pictures.

anaselm
5/5/17

Before I started ordering at Lazada. i checked for reviews from other people and OH MY GOSH ang daming negative feedback! I was nervous, but I went to order my contact lenses there. To my surprise, everything went great. Fast delivery, and my item was not damaged. My trust was gained and I ordered three more items. One of them came earlier than the other two, even before the date stated at the website! I was so happy that delivery was so fast. I should be expecting the other two items to arrive at May 17-20, but I will be receiving them right now!

Really fast delivery, I love it! They always maks sure you are informed if your items are still being verified or are already ready to go. The quality is good, just what I expected!

Tip for consumers: It really depends on the seller, guys. Lazada is only acting as the bridge between you and the selfer. You can see the seller's name at the webpage of the item you are buying. I suggest searching for the company first, or looking at the reviews of the item.

byls
5/3/17

Last May 02, 2017. Umorder ako ng delsey eole 55cm. Excited pa naman ako. Kaso pag open ko puro kalawang ung metal part ng bag. (Iron rust) twice n ko nagreport sa website nila. More than 24hours na wla pa rin response from them. Masarap mag reklamo sa DTI. Gagamitin ko sna sa trip ko abroad this week. Haaaays

keitha48
4/29/17

Last time your deliverymen called me and shouted at me if I am not at home the item will be cancelled.
I tell him so be it. After that call i received a confirmation SMS that the item is cancelled and now they are telling it will be shipped.What the heck.

Poor customer service

kengk1
4/29/17

magpapasko last year 2016, may nakasabay ako sa jeep. Babae. gabi na nun pauwi na xa.. taga Soldier Hills Muntinlupa. nagka kwentuhan kami. nakakapagod daw ang byahe. tanong ko "san kaba nagwo work?" sabi nya sa Lazada. ang dami dae nilang ni-pack..as in ang dami daw. so ako naman was like "ah talaga taga Lazada ka?" kase ang husband ko eh fan ng Lazada eh. Tapos ang sabi nung girl..ay naku ate lahat po ng items ng Lazada galing China. Almost all po ate. Tas yun bababa nako that time eh so hindi ko na sya na chikka pa. sayang.

Kaya pala nung minsan umorder ako sa Lazada hindi ko feel yung inorder ko. alam na alam kong hindi naman xa original. Akala ko lang pala orig based sa mga pictures nila. tas nagbabagsak sila ng presyo from orig na price. so mapapa order ka talaga.

Husband ko mahilig mag Lazada. dumadating naman.

paulj132
4/28/17

For Cancellation, 6 hours ang period for international... Kelangan mo bilisan pg magkakancel k ganun kabilis pagnagplace k ng order at kuhanan k ng pera... For Return Policy naman 7days... Ano ito working days or kahit none working days, pati nga holyweek holidays kasama sa counting. And another, if yung item nadeliver and wala yung nagorder, need nila ng letters or ID's para iwan yung product, eh kahit wala pla yung nagorder at walang authorization letter pwede iwanan basta may tao sa delivery address... Policy nyo irevise nyo, Problema pa tuloy ang pagorder sa inyo...

leonela4
4/28/17

I have purchase more items on them. Bad experience on refunding and getting my money back. OVER ALL there cruel at CUSTOMER! just shot them down PLEASE!

claireg31
4/28/17

I ordered items mostly l perfumes and it was prepaid. I just receive 2 items out of 8 na inorder ko. They did not deliver most of my items.- mostly perfumes...
I checked on my lazada account they tagged it delivered! Where are my other items??? I contacted lazada customer service and already talked to 8 different agents.. Hindi nila maresolve.. Basta na lang nawala??? Refund my money!!!! BEWARE LAZADA BUYERS!!!!!

kingk28
4/25/17

Palagi akong naorder sa lazada ok naman.. dumadating agad bago pa ung delivery date......but last april 18, 2017 is my worst experience in lazada nag placed ako ng order ko, until now april 25 my item was not delivered yet... eh metro manila lang naman ako.. sabi pa nila sa april 21 idedeliver ung item na inorder ko .... tskk baka april 21, 2018 pa yata

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

584 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jeraldn
jerald n.
on 8/17/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

63 Photos for Lazada