US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

drewb18

A couple of things I would like to point out though would be the very hard to reach customer service phone. (in 85 reviews)

christenf

Some of the items weren't in their original box, some item were missing and mislabeled. (in 287 reviews)

joec103

I still cannot recommend Lazada but I do still, on occasion, order from them. (in 509 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janea41
7/22/16

Bakit po wala kayo mobile number or toll free? Bakit po iisa lang contact number nyo? Bakit po hindi naka enable yung message nyo sa FB? Di ba mas convenient yun at mas madali kayo ma contact. I'm just wondering.

mariac157
7/21/16

I was tempted to purchase an item from Lazada when I saw their great discounts :D I read some reviews about the site and they were disappointed coz mostly discounted items are already used or second-hand.What I want to know if items that had been discounted will be all brand new?

lloydd19
7/21/16

My company was planning to purchase items from lazada, the problem is... do you issue an official receipt? and on our standards, the name of the company should be on the O.R.

Please clarify.

Thanks.

angelp34
7/21/16

my first transaction with lazada was great. but today, I recieved the items which I ordered last week. It was kinda dissapointing bc the MK bag seems not legit, like the texture and stitches of the bag, there's something wrong. Another thing, the seal of the samsung phone which I bought was already broken, plus it looks like a pre-used item. Thinking of returning it tho.

rosaliac1
7/21/16

To all lazada shoppers who seeks extra income. I just want to share what I had met online. I was once like you searching for this. I hope it can help you. Godbless!

nathand32
7/20/16

Hi Lazada
I've been buying things from your store and used credit as my method of payment. But now when I'm trying to buy something it declines my credit card payment? Please fix this

georgeb156
7/20/16

I had several purchases made from lazada which were delivered on the promised date, but my last order which was an imported item was still having a status of processing after 20 days of my order date. i paid my order using my credit card. If the estimated delivery time if from 15-20 days my order should had been shipped by now.

franciss38
7/18/16

I checked Lazada.com.ph and I'm very dissappointed to learn of your bad ratings. I was about to deal with you, but now, no way babe.

alr44
7/15/16

As an American who recently arrived in the Philippines, I missed Amazon.com and hoped to replace it with Lazada for all my shopping needs.

My first purchase was a laptop computer. I paid up-front with a credit card, and I was told that the laptop shipped out from Lazada to their shipper and I would receive it no later than July 12. I stayed home and waited all day on the 11th, 12th, and 13th of July for the shipment to arrive. Nothing. I tried calling but only got a recording, so finally just left a written message.

The night of the 13th, I got a message that my order had been cancelled with no explanation. I wrote a couple of angry emails asking why and eventually got a response. They said the published catalog price of 17,389p was a mistake. It should have been 17,499p. So, over 110p on a high profit item which they made a mistake on, they decided not to ship the computer out to me, but of course never bothered to tell me.

I'm not used to dealing with 3rd rate companies like this. In the USA there is no question that a company like Amazon would have gladly eaten the 110p. Not Lazada however. Customer satisfaction obviously means nothing to them. They feel that the prices in their published catalog mean nothing and that they can change them at their leisure and make the customer suffer because of it. It also seems to never have occured to them to phone or email me to let me know they were doing this.

Now based upon many of the comments I've read here, I'm bracing for them keeping my payment and not processing a refund.

Really, I'm absolutely disgusted that companies this incompetent are still in business.

verq
7/14/16

Hi Lazada.com.ph,
I had an order of your stuff using my pcfinancial master card as a payment,I'm very disappointed because it was rejected for 6 times.and deducted to my credit card 6 times also.and until now it shows on my transaction PENDING.
As of now I don't have credit limit anymore ,just because of 6 times deducting which is pending..

mikea132
7/13/16

I order gopro hero4 silver edition #374945396 july 8, 2016. Naka 3 attempt sila ng delivering. Yung 1st and 2nd attempt hindi naideliver yung item and they email me na hindi daw mahanap yung address ko pero maraming item na ang nedeliver samin ang lazada. Yung pag 3rd attempt nila july 13 naideliver nila yung item at nareceived ng mother ko. Pag uwi ko galing work 11pm i check the item and nagulat ako wala yung gopro camera pero kumpleto sa accessories. It makes me very angry kasi 14,999 yung price ng item at hindi ganun kadali kitain yun.

If hindi na replace yung item or refund i will report it to DTI and as well as media. I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to resolve that. Baka kailangan ng pasukin ng media yan kasi as i see madaming complain na nababasa ko at yung iba hinahayaan na lang nila kasi pahirapan daw mag refund or replace ng item at ang haba ng processing kaya nakakatamad.

eunicer4
7/13/16

I still haven't received my order. Almost a week na. I haven't made any payment because it's supposed to be on delivery. But since it's way too late, I'm cancelling it.

rheap1
7/12/16

Hi, may gusto kasi akong bilhin na damit sa lazada. According to post, available colors are white, black, red at blue. Upon ordering, wala naman kasing color option. How would I ensure na yung oorderin kong damit ay yung gusto kong color? Thank you!

mariasolq
7/12/16

Nag email na ko sa lazada na icacancel ko na ung dlawang remaining na item. Taos my narecv ako email na for shipment na ung isang item. Ano ba yan?

brithiasg

Kulang po yung relo order number #366625196

irisha
7/12/16

Pwede ko ba ireplace ung shoes na nabili ko sa smaller size? Available pa ung size na mas maliit dun kaso ang tagal naman magrespond ang lazada kung valid ba na ireturn ko ung kakadeliver lng na order ko na shoes

sharmainep
7/11/16

I was so disappointed because I ordered Colourpop "HIGHBALL" ultra matte liquid lipstick then LAZADA gave me Colourpop "MARS" ultra matte liquid lipstick. Another thing is that I was only able to use THAT Colourpop "MARS" ultra matte liquid lipstick (which costs 1,200) for 2 WEEKS ONLY. SMH -.-

Tip for consumers: Be careful...

edriellev
7/10/16

I ordered a black mango bag but i received a brown one. How can i replace it? I need it to be replaced immediately.

pasiong
7/10/16

just read other posts complaining on undelivered items via LBC,ordered car stereo once and did not materialize,tried tracking it and found out it was shipped out but they somehow just stored it at their warehouse,did not receive any calls from them, second order via other courier services went well without a hitch, you may want to evaluate LBC' s performance.

erzas2
7/8/16

I'm confused now - Hi can you please reschedule my order because I lost my wallet with my money that same day when I ordered. I did try to cancel my order that time and it got cancelled when I type the order number there is an option there to cancel the order. I was shocked as to why I still have an email confirmation and updates about the one that I've cancelled. So if it is in delivery right now please do reschedule it. I just saw you your updates that's why O immediately emailed you.

jazzvers1
7/8/16

June 27-29 po ang pangakong petsa na ibibigay sa akin ang order ko pero mahigit isang linggo na po ang nakalipas wala pa rin po akong natatanggap na update via text. Sinubukan kong i track ang order ko sa account ko sa Lazada ang nakalagay "delivered", pero wala namang dumating ni isang text man lang sa akin. Nasaan na po kaya yung order ko?

ajr5
7/7/16

I got my new ipcam sricam sp011 for order # 352695796 last jul 3 2016. I set it up working fine however today jul 8 it suddenly went dead when im using it. I believe you give 7 days waranty for product exchange. Can you replace the unit

lorrainet7
7/7/16

Please cancely order. I wont be here in the philippines na kase. Supposed to be ngayon kondapat marereceive but tom ang alis ko. So please na kindly pa cancel my order. Thanks tn: 311629596

keithf24
7/6/16

Hindi ko pa din na rerecieve yung order ko. Nung tinrack ko sa lbc , ang nakalagay back to origin. Bakit? Hindi ba nila nakita yung bahay namen? Nakalagay ang complete adress ko dun. Hayyyy.

leogardoc
7/6/16

here is the scenario..
flash plus 2(3gb/32gb) is my dream phone in a budget mid-range phone that exclusively can be bought in lazada.com.ph started last july 5..
without knowing any feedback of lazada,
i went to lazada.ph.com and try to click items.. specs..colors..and etc...then order by COD.. that was july 6,around 1pm...then they notify me less than an hour..i doubt...why confirmation is very fast.i confused..i search and review,there are so any bad riputation against lazada..i'm afraid it was scam!..i tried to cancel my order..searching for cancel button but i can't find. i tried also to mail them but failed..i wrote on some blog begging to cancel my order but nothings happen... i lost my hope that i already in a scam..then in the other day morning(july 7).i read a notification that my gadget is on my way..i thought it is still a scam,i don't care,that's i said in my self..around 12noon at same day..someone is looking for my name.it was the delivery boyfrom lazada handling my bought gadget..even in a last minute .i'm still afraid, i ask the guy..where is the reciept?what if the items is broken/damage,what should i do?can you please open for me?atleast we can see both if the item is still sealed,if broken,i'll refuse..but in a sudden..it is close,it is sealed,i'm still afraid..until i open the gadget and its running good as of now..i don't know in the future,this is my 1st time to order in lazada,excellente!!!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

355 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question