US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kimsonn
9/23/16

Hello lazada, Please cancel my order due to unexpected things happened that I will not able to pay my ordered item.

Here is my Order number 392721316

aviel
9/22/16

Hi Lazada! Please follow up order#: 383585616 placed on Sept 10 and order#: 322452816 placed on Sept 13. Both of them is on shipping status but until now we have not receive it. Can you please let me know what's the status of our order. Thanks in advance.

koalak
9/22/16

i've ordered 2 items from your website on september 13 and im aware that the expected delivery is from sept 16 to 19 but as of today sept 22 i still don't have my order. please coordinate with your courier to cancel my order because it's taking too long and i dont want the items anymore. thank you.

rani59

Follow up ko Lang yung order na 342379716

fayea7
9/21/16

Please cancel #326695116. I've been cancelling it for days, yet it is still being shipped. The order has been doubled and I can't cancel the other one. I only have money for my first order. Please cancel it immediately. Thank You!

charlesa63
9/21/16

Hi, I ordered from lazada, I just want to know how long does it take to confirm the product for shipping? I received an email after ordering the item but I still haven't received a call or sms to confirm it so that it will be shipped.

myrar4
9/20/16

Pls.cancel my order #366253516... I want to replace another item.. Thanks..

kentho
9/20/16

please cancel my order # 344327416. financial problem po. very unexpected things happened. please Lazada.

maryr185
9/20/16

I hope Na maprocess nio un item Na niReturn ko, so I expect nareceive nio Na ung item via delivery from LBC, as I read from your website, ievaluate nio pa un item for two days and you inform the consumer regarding the item that return in to your office or warehouse.. and please update on me asap ..., I hope I'm not getting disappointed on my second purchasing into your online shop, the first I purchased is , I was contented I received good quality and delivery process so I expect more in this matter that I return my item and replace a new one, because the item that I return immediately was defective... thank you reply asap!

applet5
9/20/16

Hi Lazada! I would like to know the specific status of my orders #342129716 & #398689716. The expected delivery is on September 20-22, 2016. Order tracking for #342129716 says it was already shipped but I haven't received any notification from Lazada. Order tracking for #398689716 says it's still Processing. I placed the order last September 15, 2016. One item for order #398689716 should be delivered September 20-22, 2016 but I can't understand why the status is still Processing as of today. I am making sure that I don't have to worry about anything and I hope everything's going fine with my order. Please reply to this message. Thank you, Lazada. (I used the email add appletraya@gmail.com when I placed my orders).

ellar14
9/20/16

PAKICANCEL NA LANG PO YUNG ORDER # 344958916. SOBRANG TAGAL AT LAGPAS NA PO SA EXPECTED DELIVERY THEN I DONT HAVE MONEY NA TO PAY MY ORDER

karena103
9/19/16

Paki cancel nalang poh ang order ko. Lazada. Nung unang order ko ang bilis ngayon umabot na ng ilang araw wala pa. Heto pala # 352252516

ejk3
9/19/16

Lazada! I just received my Sony extra bass headset yesterday and when I used it the sound was so horrible and it was not balanced, the right side of the headset was louder and the left side was the opposite. I had to return it and get a replacement of another item not the same one. Is it possible to order another item that cost a higher price and I will just add the remaining of it??

jovym
9/18/16

lazada please cancel my ORDER # 327814116 na doble po kase di ko po ma cancel.. pleaseeeee

grailb
9/18/16

Hello lazada. I need to cancel my order because of financial reasons. Order #324125416. I don't have money to pay bc delivery is so slow and I bought the same item sa mall near us nalang. Please improve your delivery system. Thank you.

dennisp51

hi lazada gusto ko sana eh pa cancel ung order 321171516 please

laurieb45
9/17/16

Hello tanong ko lang bakit tuwing oorder ako at bibigyan ng confirmation biglang mag i email ng ganito

With regards to your order 357438516, we were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system

Pero nakapag deduct na sa credit card ko.twice ako nag order kasi nga ganyan ang email
Nung panglawang order ko same item. Ganyan ulit reply sakin
May laman po credit card ko
Thanks

cerezac
9/16/16

Hello!
I'm having problems with my order #319117616 (XP PEN Graphic Drawing Tablet). Its already been a week and the order is still in the process of verification. I'd like to cancel it and place a new order. I haven't been able to do so because of the disappearance of the 'CANCEL' button. I need this asap so I can give it as a gift to my niece. Hoping for a fast response!
Thank you!!

shekinahc
9/14/16

HELLO. I HAVE ALREADY PAID MY ORDER VIA 7-SELECT. BUT UNTIL NOW, PROCESSING PA RIN SYA. ANO BA NAMAN KAYO.

jennig2
9/14/16

Please kindly help me, I've been trying to cancel my 'on process' orders online. I purchased 10 items via credit card and only 4 of my items are already shipped. Please help me to cancel my 6 orders because it is still on process and I can't barely wait another days/months anymore. I already emailed your csr but they just give me a ticket number. PLEAASE HEELP ASAAP! thanks! ORDER # 332416816

reginag17
9/13/16

I am a bit confused. Is delivery fee separate from shipping fee? Because when I checked my package, it was stuck with LBC due to "No Payment" which made me wonder.

They already took the money from my account for the payment of the item and shipping was free.

Sadly, this is the first time I've ordered something from Lazada and I guess this will be the last time. I still don't have my package.

rustyf9
9/13/16

Nag order ako ng item at paid thru credit card kaso nga lang pag bukas ko ng email ko, may email ang lazada na need ko mareplyan ung sms galing Lazada or my order will be cancelled. Ang problem kasi hindi ko na replyan at na delete ko na ung message na galing lazada, macacancel po ba ung order ko? baka kasi masayang lang ung paghihintay ko. Eto po ung ORDER # 331888616. Thanks

cherry-b1
9/12/16

Hi Lazada, I received my order (Sony Extra Bass Over-the-ear Headphone) lastweek however due to questionable quality and genuinity of the item I had to return it back. I had sent the item to LBC yesterday @ 4pm. I am requesting for a refund through voucher, how long is the process time? Hoping I could buy another item from the redeemed voucher before my brother's birthday on Sept 20. Thanks

ellel5
9/12/16

How can I cancel an item that according to Lazada, has already been shipped. I really don't have money right now. It would be nice if you can inform the courier not to deliver the item anymore, if it's possible.

marka186

Hi Lazada plz cancel my order, financial problem. This is my order #379464916

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

434 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question