US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

arcelig
2/21/17

O ordered only one geneva watch:they gave me 3..
Then fake pa ang watch yung tig 100 lang sa nangketa.

janev15
2/20/17

Everytime I ordered something in lazada, it arrives on time. I have no problem regarding that matter. I have actually ordered several times already. And everytime it arrives, I always give tip to the delivery representative. Sometimes I would really ask for my change. But other rep would say " Wla akong sukli neto maam." So instead of asking for it, again, i'd just let him keep the change. Kanina lang dumating ang isa sa inorder ko. Hindi nman kalakihan ang halaga. Twas just 448.68. Tumawag ulit yung rep sabi hindi nya alam lugar ko at humingi ng land mark. I gave him a land mark and told him na ako nalang ang pupunta at dun kami magkita. Nung nagkita na kami, I gave him my 500 peso bill and I asked him for my change kasi wla akong pamasahe pauwi. Sakto lang ang perang dinala ko. And there again he said, "wla po akong sukli neto maam eh." So naghanap ako ng tindahan para masuklian ang 500 bill ko. Wla talaga so sinabi ko nalang na "ok lang. Sayo nang sukli ko." Tuwang tuwa pa ata sya at hiningan ako ng ballpen kasi may pipirmahan daw. WTF!!!! Pati pa nman ballpen sa customer pa hihingin??!! Wla ba kayong ballpen LAZADA????? Hindi nyo sinusuplyan mga rep nyo?? Sinabi pa nya ako raw kasi ang unang una na dinileveran niya ngayong araw nato. The fact na sinabi nya sakin nung tumawag sya na nasa Maguikay pa sya para sa isang delivery..! Wow nman.. ayusin nyo to lazada.. e train nyo mabuti mga rep nyo..

ayingm
2/19/17

I am currently processing my refund..I ordered the product last Jan 10, 2017 but they provided me a wrong item twice! I returned it two times, so I asked for refund instead and now it is already Feb 19, 2017 still my case is not settled...Very Bad Customer service..I suggest, You better buy items from other online shopping site or from your local stores. If you want a hassle free life.

jaysonc12
2/19/17

I had ordered a week ago. I've been using lbc track but someone had sent a request cancel on lbc tracking page and a next message comes in and it says that the item is ready to delivered. Please expect this to arrived within this day. Now im confused if the item will be delivered or not. I just want to cancel it is taking too long also on the lbc tracking page it is not accurate!

desy5
2/17/17

Nagorder ako ng monopod last Feb 9, 2017. Tapos Feb 11, 2017 nag email kayo na to be shipped na. Nagtry ako itrack yung order ko thru LBC. Nakalagay lang "No tracking details found" Pwede paki explain bat ganun ang nagyare. Until now hindi ko pa matrack yung order ko. Hindi consistent yung expected delivery date niyo kung ganun!

ORDER #: 359811128
LBC TRACKING #: 791008888536

annea28
2/15/17

im just curious about the versace bright crystal for women 90ml it cost so cheap its only 2,999 peso..i bought same brand but 50ml here in toronto cost $92 w/c is 3500peso..may i know where your product came from?

adityar5
2/14/17

The helpdesk has asked me to call singpost who was supposed to deliver my item. Singpost says delivered and the status in lazada says delivered. I never retrieved my item.
No further help from any side. $250 gone to waste, bad customer service as well.

jeffp71
2/13/17

Nag order ako ng motorcycle parts from SEC motors (order no. 366111528), after nila ma verified tinawagan nila sister in law ko sabi damage na raw yung item at last piece, eto na yung problema kung di pa ako tumawag sa taga SEC Motors wala akong ka alam alam na ako din pala kailangan tumawag sa LAZADA para e cancel ang order ko at mag request ng refund!at meron pang isang item na kaparehas na kukunin ko nalang sana pero kung diko pa tinanong kung on hand ba yung item para akong tanga mag oorder tapos kakaltasan pero wala na pala! buti kung sobrang bilis ng refund eh hindi!

sharonc122
2/12/17

last Feb. 13, 2017 nag request ako na e re-send ang refund ko to a different account.nag send pa ako ng scan copy of my valid ID kasi yun ang hiningi ng agent nyo.sabi nyo mag wait ako for 3-5 days.nag wait ako until wala parin so I've decided na mag ask ng update yesterday. pero automatic response lng ng system ang reply.today nag ask na nmn ako morning pa.ngayong hapon lng my nag reply and ang reply nyo dun parin sa same email nyo ne re-send ang refund.nag message na nmn ako to clear my request na resend to different email then wala ng nagrereply..Ano po ba ito???ayaw kong gumawa ng ganitong review pero parang di nyo naman kasi pinapansin ang mga reklamo or email sa inyo eh.Please naman po mag response naman po kayo.

josephl108
2/11/17

I found the item upon checking is defective kaya dinala ko sa LBC...Pero ang concern ko kung kelan mapapalitan at maibabalik sakin yung item na binili ko sa lazada dahil ang tangi ko lang pinanghahawakan ay order no. at litrato na mula sa LBC

eleog
2/10/17

Our LEX (LAZADA Express) delivery associate took note of your wish to postpone the delivery of your Order #364137528.

Please note that Lazada Express will attempt delivery 3 times within a 5 day period before considering your order as cancelled.

Pero hindi ko naman pinostpone

marinelld

ticket (#4286598)

January 9, 2017, I ordered a walkie talkie worth Php1,199, good that it arrived quickly- January 13, 2017! When I opened and checked the product, battery is defective. I was informed by the delivery person that I have to send it back through LBC which I did immediately. Took few days before I received my replacement and guess what? Instead of my walkie talkie, I received a headset that costs Php199 that I never ordered! I called Lazada to cancel my whole transaction and requested for a full refund. They were able to process my refund right away, a refund of Php199 not Php1199!! I called Lazada AGAIN on January 25, 2017 to correct the amount of refund that I requested and until today NO UPDATE for my refund has been sent neither through SMS nor Email. I tried calling their Customer Service hotline, (02)795 8900 right before I post this review, it's not working!!!! I am dealing with LAZADA for almost a month now. It has the """""WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!""""

Tip for consumers: I do not recommend it at all!!!!

johnp488
2/10/17

I was really excited to receive my powerbank within two days (since when i order from lazada, it takes mostly 2-3 days only) but now its been a week and few days.. i try to check the tracking order but no details are found.I'm being frustrated not receiving the item since I can't spend my money since I can't cancel the order since it is in delivery.This maybe my last order from them cause of this service. I guess I need to buy my things my own way now.

donm139
2/9/17

Lazada is ok... but what really annoys me, is there is no way to know if an item is available locally or it comes from abroad , other then opening each item... very time consuming, I would think it very easy for the programmers to separate... perhaps incluse an asterisk or something like that and save a lot of frustration on the buyers part

gabbyg10
2/9/17

When I ordered a baby walker, the product arrived with missing parts, damaged portions and mismatched items that it was useless. the quality of the product was so poor and there was definitely no quality assurance involved in the product.

The reason I started to use lazada was for the supposedly convenient factor of not having to go out of your way to order the product. Well the convenience factor only works one way. Ordering.
When it comes to returns is another matter and very inconvenient since instead of sending for a pickup service, they want you to go out of your way to the courier just to send it back to them. Worse of all, they take all the time and lots of back and forth in communication about trying to get someone to pickup the product but it is just all hot air until you lose the opportunity to really get a refund because it took weeks of waiting and several emails to no avail.

Ticket number 4323711

mcp4
2/8/17

I bought a ship from abroad item which is USB 3.0 as listed on their items for sale. Suprisingly, after almost a month of waiting the item arrives.Sadly it's USB 2.0. im so disappointed but still calm. i talk to their CS for replacement and the representative said that its ok. and will be replaced by returning it first. i ask him to confirm if there's a stock of USB 3.0 and he said that there is. so i return my item. he ASSURED me that my item will be REPLACED! but no., after almost 2 weeks i tried emailing them and said that the item is ship from abroad, and cant be replaced!! yes, it is on their policy and i admit im not aware because im not going to read it, but YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE DON'T KNOW IT?? ASSURING ME FOR REPLACEMENT and now its not possible? Worst of it is, i just found it because i emailed them, NO NOTIFICATIONS! if not because i emailed them i wouldnt know that my item will not be replaced and my money has been refunded. SO DISAPPOINTED.

alexandera31
2/8/17

(Sorry for double post.)

I would like to request for re-activatation of my LBC remittance number from my e-mail address which I received last December 18, 2016 with a validity period of 7 days (until December 25) as I don't have an opportunity to get the amount that I spend for an incorrect product indicated on a screenshot. RN is #RN397176589091201.

Also, i've already send my inquiry from customer care as well as from refunds@lazada.com.ph, but I haven't receive any response.

joannai3
2/7/17

Lazada delivered wrong size of shoes and women's watch with defective bracelet. I returned the items at our nearest LBC branch last Feb. 4. So where's my refund now? I am not receiving any confirmation that they already have my returned items. RN #s 318861428030201 and RN #s 318861428030202

anonymouss11
2/6/17

i bought a product and was happy about it and rated it as 5stars(perfect) and on the title of review, i put "average delivery time but..." then on description "very good authentic product"..
after a while lazada detected it as a bad review, lazada emailed me on same day apologizing about the issue, lol there's no issue, I just said its average delivery time but the product is superb.,

after several days, i checked the product to see if my comment was posted, and tadahhhh! lazada didn't bother to post it, so my conclusion ^^, LAZADA CHOOSES FEEDBACK TO BE POSTED ON THE PRODUCT, AND FILTER OUTS THE NEGATIVE ONE/ NOT SO GOOD COMMENTS.,

so people beware, just buy product that has the most recent comment available., you'll notice some high rating products has a very few recent reviews/feedback, but lastyear the feedback number is great.,

btw, I already emailed them asking why didn't they post my review?? and the answer........

no reply
lol

you now have my 80% doubt shopping :))
good job lazada!

wellay
2/6/17

Delayed Orders.
I have these one order that not deliverd yet,, Delivery time is only until Feb 1

356139739-order number

juliab92
2/4/17

Ordered a pair of black sandals and a pair of white sandals were delivered to me! Black is the opposite of white! Don't they read labels?

clarizaa
2/3/17

I bought this Latoja slimming cream hust 3 days ago and i found out that it's a fake item. I've done many research about it. I was so disappointed.. Tell me how can i return it. I search for the item again in lazada but it's not posted there anymore. Pls help.

rayand5
2/2/17

Totally disappointed, you have the "HelpCenter" but your help center number doesn't want to answer the call????

georlinel
2/1/17

THERE WAS A WEBSITE MAINTENANCE THE TIMENI PROCESS MY ORDER THE FIRST ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT SUBMITTED DUE TONTHE WEB RESPONSE OF HAVING MAINTENANCE SO I DID TRIED ONE MORE TIME AND INWAS SURPRISED THAT THERE WERE 2 ORDERS OF THE SAME ITEM ALREADY SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEADE CANCEL MY ORDER #396654628. I ALREADY MESSAGE YOUR CUSTOMER CARE MANY TIMES BUT STILL TELLING ME THAT THEY CANT SEE MY ORDER NUMBER ON THE SYSTEM. PLEASE GIVE ME ASSURANCE TO THIS MATTER. THANKS.

marshm2
2/1/17

TELL ME LAZADA PAPAANO KO IBABALIK ANG DEFECTIVE NA ITEM NA NAIDELIVER SAKIN KANI KANINA LANG?? SCHOOL I.D LANG ANG MERON AKO .

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

555 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question