US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

julietb3
12/5/16

On Nov 28, 2016, I ordered 2 pcs gp127 glove band hand strap (order # 321868399) for action cam but the package arrived (Dec 2) with 1 pc only.

Upon receiving, at first I thought it was just a typo error in the receipt because the amount (899) was good for 2 pcs plus the shipping cost, but after opening the item package itself, there was only 1.

I do not wish to return my order, I do not wish to return the 1st pc I received, I just want that the 2nd qty would be delivered (with no shipping charges).

I have emailed lazada 3 times already (and attached the pictures of the receipt and the item) but still got no reply.

shanjayi
12/5/16

I've been ordering in Lazada for a while and for a while it was great. Until today. Lazada sent me a mail containing an invoice for an item I've already paid. I ordered the item a year ago and the mail came to me a year after. The order number is 398459782 and I've paid for it using cash on delivery. The thing is, i cant have the item if i do not pay, right? the item is still at hand and i'm worried that i would pay again for it. I checked my email and the deal is already closed. I cant understand why they would ask me again to pay what's payed already.

Update:
They've resolved it now. They emailed me saying that the invoice was just a receipt from my past transactions and that the mail was just delivered late (super late). They apologized for the inconvenience..

renzoo2
12/4/16

LAZADA PLEASE CANCEL an item(SJCAM5000) at MY ORDER #393485989 cause i prefer to buy the one with the antishake. but it seems that i cant locate the cancel thumbnail. please respond fast before you ship the wrong item cause seriously i will not pay for it, and lastly i shouldve cancel it yesterday. please contact soon

gilbertk8
12/3/16

Should I buy or not? I tried itruemart and they were legit and so satisfying but they are closed now. And I wanted to buy online because the items in the SM Sanlazaro are overpriced fake specifically at the fourth floor where the gadget items located such as earphone and sd cards. Anyways these reviews from lazada is about 70 percent bad, omg. Now, where can i buy original items here in the Philippines? Fk

virgilc14
12/2/16

Lazada gave us a notification that 2 of our items have been refunded because there was a system issue. We also returned 2 items because we have the wrong size of shoes. We've contacted Hellopay through email but there is no response from them for a week now.

The price of our items to be refunded is about 2,000+ and up until now we didn't get any confirmation or email from Hellopay. Its getting really frustrated.... ugh

ziann1
12/1/16

Wag na wag na wag kayong mag oonline shopping sa lazada. Kasi minsan mali ag items na shiniship nla tapos ikaw pa ang my kasalanan kng bakit hindi ma rerefund yung pera mo. Magnanakaw na nga wala pang kwenta ung serbesyo. Bulok! Sana ma wala na to. Ilabg bises akong nag email sa inyo pero ni isa wala man lng ako may na tanggap na reply galing sa inyu. Dahil ano? Nakuha nyu na ag gusto nyu? After ko nireturn ag maling item na pinadala nyu sakin binigyan nyu ako nang remittance number which hindi ko inexpect kasi ung nilagay ko sa return form ko is change by other product at hindi ung return money. Kaya hindi ko agad na kuha ag refund nyu sakin. At sinabi pa nang lbc na na claim na daw ung pera. Kaya kinontak ko kayo upang ma clear to at makuha ko yung pera ko na binayad sa inyu sa inorder ko na hindi nmn na karating skin. Sana pagbutihan nyu nmn serbisyu nyu. Wag kayong mangloko nang kapwa. Pero namin yun pinaghihirapan din naman namin yun.

kasraf
11/30/16

Would definitely think again before purchasing through Lazada, the returns is hectic, they intend to make it hectic so that you don't return it successfully overall an average marketplace site with terrible returns policy and horrible support

rhead1
11/30/16

Its my first time to check Lazada and was interested to buy gift items for my kids like bikes,bracelet etc but when reading all these bad comments I have a doubt now to purchase.

ruthj23
11/29/16

We dropped the wrong item last November 27,2016 at LBC SM Pampanga branch then yesterday we receive a text notification that they already received our request to return the item.They asked me to text this 'Lazada voucher and send it to 21588900 as a confirmation so I can get my refund through store credit after 4 hours of the confirmation.But until now I did'nt receive anything.

patrickl66
11/28/16

I received a different item from Lazada. My mistake is that I didn't open right away the item that lbc express delivered. They delivered it last november 23,2016 and I returned it on the same day. I also reported it to the customer service and they are replying to my emails but now as I check the wrong item, the status of the wrong item is delivered back to lazada last nov. 25 from LBC. It has been 6 days since I returned it but now, LAZADA doesn't reply to my email. my order# is 324298699. Please deliver to me my item LAZADA.

diannec15
11/27/16

I have placed an order in Lazada last Nov 14 (Order Number: 341216569). It's been past the delivery date and until now I haven't received my ordered item. Worst thing is, the status of my order is "Delivered" already. your Lazada Express rider texted before asking for directions going to our building. I have replied to your rider and even called him 4x but he is not courteous to answer my call and didn't even care to respond.  I have waited until late night in the office expecting that the rider might deliver until late night.  But I haven't received any response from him.

Then the next day, I was surprised that your courier reported that he has delivered the item.  This is quite impossible because I've been waiting in our office until late night and our office follows a protocol that front desk admin will not receive any items from online shopping sites unless they are authorized by the Employee. And I should have been informed if the courier is already within the vicinity of the delivery address. Your rider should not leave the item to anyone unless authorized by your customer and I haven't authorized anyone to receive the item on my behalf. I have checked in our Admin logs and confirmed that no Lazada Delivery Man visited our office.

I have tried to contact your customer support for 6x already but got no concrete response regarding my case. For more than a week, they've been telling me that they will make a follow up with the logistics department. I even texted the courier and he said he was sorry and he will just pay for the item. Then after telling him that cost of the item, he said that it might have been passed to another rider and should have the status of 'redeliver' and not delivered.

Lazada needs to improve its Delivery Service (Lazada Express), Customer Support and tracking system.

rsm4
11/27/16

Cancel my ORDER # 324689599. Accidentally ordered.

kurtg10
11/27/16

I always did online shopping at Lazada and many of the orders I've placed since the past year arrived on time, never have I experienced that the expected delivery date was not met, well, until now. I ordered a Logitech M170 mouse which was on sale on November 20, along with other items, which arrived barely 2 days after I placed the order. The only thing left to do was to wait for the Logitech mouse to arrive, which was I think the first item I checked out in the order that was processed. Until now, I haven't got an email telling me that the item was gonna be delivered. So I'm stuck on waiting for the item to arrive.

When I came back to the My Orders page, I was about to click on the Logitech M170 product info, but was surprised to find out that the product information cannot be retrieved.

So what should I do? I can't just sit here and wait for an email to arrive. I want to get it cancelled so I can order another item.

mariahg3
11/26/16

I love ordering from LAZADA however they gave me a hard time for the refund of my latest order which came from abroad.They say I would get my money back with Hellopay but it did not reflect on my hellopay account.Hellopay seems unreachable.Their hotline is not working and sending emails to them is useless they only give me request number.

yeongleb
11/26/16

Today I was having a good day seeing so many items on offer and I was tempted to buy, but now after seeing many reviews I have been discouraged and is Uninterested to buy the items on Lazada, I originally have high hopes for lazada as they are a well known company or business, but I have to say I was wrong. I originally wanted to spend Rm 300 or more, but I am scared to lose money to a business that cheats people or have lazy workers that do not fulfill request of customers by delaying time of the shipment date. I guess i was right to check reviews before getting cheated.

shirok
11/25/16

DONT BUY WITH LAZADA THEIR SERVICE IS SO POOR! :( I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN. LAZADA IS WORST YOU SHOULD NEVER TRUST THEM. I BOUGHT 2 ITEMS OLAY AND SD CARD BUT THEY GAVE ME CASIO WATCH INSTEAD RETURNING THE ITEM AND THEIR PROCESS IS A LOT WORSE!!!

lani-gracej
11/24/16

would like to file a complaint about the product delivered to me it's very disgusting. The descprition of product is very confusing.
As you can see to my attached photos the description you gave are 35 cm& 45 cm and compared to a photo with ruler you can see that the meaurement are totally different. Actual size height is 9.7cm, length is 10.5cm. How I can use this tiny canvass bag? THEY SHOULD REVIEW THE RIGHT SIZE OR JUST PUT A RULER WHEN THEY GET THE PICTURE TO IDENTIFY IF IT IS TINY OR NOT!

jeffreyl53
11/24/16

I ordered a bosh cordless drill on the 15th November order number 358528799. and since then the first time was delivery failed, and called up immediately the next day, then they said within the next 2 days and i have been left waiting for the next few days till yesterday and in the tracking system states:
Status Date
2016-11-15 19:46:37 Package returned to Regional Hub
2016-11-15 19:46:37 Package being sorted
2016-11-15 17:33:53 Delivery failed
2016-11-15 07:32:49 In Delivery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In reply to Lazada, you mentioned that your people couldn't contact me. below is an email confirmation from Lazada that my profile has been updated.

Mohd Ridzuan Bin Jaafar, 17 Nov, 3:02 pm MYT:

SKU:BO647HLAA6368HANMY-12430024

Thanks.

Mohd Ridzuan Bin Jaafar | Customer Service Associate| Lazada.com.my

Help Center | Order Tracking | Contact Us

Now i just receive an email stating that i cancelled my order?? what is going on??

Tip for consumers: do not buy from lazada!!!!!

maed8
11/23/16

Order number 358299729, placed last nov.2 and paid thru debit card. waited for days since you stated that the item will be from abroad, and now upon checking (supposed to be this week is the delivery time) and to my surprise my order was cancelled?! WHY???? and what is the assurance that i can even get a refund?? i am a fan of lazada but with this you are losing your customer's trust. i cannot even talk to any of your representative because your number is unreachable. kindly call me ASAP i know you have my number in the details of my order. ASAP. thanks.

heikoh
11/23/16

I ordered several items. Some are not in delivery time. Some got not delivered. Last item was RTS Return to sender by LAZADA.
Only automatic response - no real help or look in the case. Recommendation forget about buying there or at least pay only on delivery ! Can not recommend LAZADA - cancelled my wishlists.

dexterm32
11/23/16

Bakit po may nakalagay na Declined?. paki track po yong order ko please kung bakit may nakalagay na declined tapos wala naman kayong email. #319328699.

Thanks.

kingh22

I made and order. Ticket #: 356858299. Payment method: Debit Card

After a day, I have received and e-mail from you guys that you have cancelled my order without specifying any particular reasons.. I've e-mailed to your customer care. (Complain ticket: 356858299) But you just told me any possible reasons why my account was cancelled and why no payment went through. Upon checking my bank, the amount was deducted from my savings. From the representative's e-mail, they told me that I might made a mistake upon entering my debit card information on Lazada but howcome the amount was deducted if I've made a mistake and the order was placed and it was cancelled the day after? My bank told me that you should be the one to initiate the refund. Please look into this ASAP. I need my money BACK!!!!!!

savhell
11/21/16

Sabi 24-48 hours until the verification of your order pero pass 48 hours hindi pa naveverify ang order ko. Wala man lang update.

charlenel9
11/18/16

Ordered 2 different style salt lamps, received 2 duplicate ones, both brokened. Called twice to set up return pick up. Pick up did not come at scheduled time, called to find out pick up date has been rescheduled. Did not receive any notification regarding the reschedule. I have no issue with regard to product quality except for they are brokered, but everything else made me not wanting to order from Lazada again. I don't even know how long it will take for them to investigate the incident to get my money back.

anric
11/18/16

I need to cancel my order because I ordered the wrong product. It is being shipped already. Baka dumating na bukas and if dumating man I will not receive and pay the item. So please lang cancel my order. My order # is 328913169

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

493 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question