Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

larryc114
10/20/17

We ordered a tv from Lazard - made the mistake of paying with a credit card. They immediately canceled the order - then refused to return the money. How upset that can make someone its more frustrating that Citi bank wont help me in this situation 19,914 php down the drain :

princessd3
10/18/17

Di updated ang account no notifications na nareceived na nila ang returned item you have to follow up pa. Waited a month for my refund. Super disappointed. Iba iba ang suggestions ng agents when it comes to return policy ng overseas product

stevec244
10/17/17

Bad company I ordered a phone they didn't deliver and they didn't rerun the money.
Be careful..........
Steve

nuruddinj
10/16/17

Turn off sa lazada company inaasahan ko na maganda ito yun pala pagdating samen puro gasgas nman pala, first time na order ko lang yun sa inyo pero hindi na mauulit, dala na ako.. salamat nalang sa deliver nyo ha.

blazok
10/16/17

excited pa naman aq sa inorder q peru hindi dumating sa exact date grrrr!!!!! pwd po bang malaman kung bakit ganito yung pag process ninyo??

mailad
10/16/17

Stay away from LAZADA. I ordered a costume for my kid. they sayd they'l deliver from Oct 13 to 16. it hasn't came!! CS is useless! what will she wear tomorrow???

airenf
10/15/17

I ordered a Coffee Machine end of last month and Completed the order process on their website and gave me my order number. To make sure that my order really went through, i checked it using the order number but it shows me no order has been made. So i Contacted their chat Support and i was advised that they have my order and it will be delivered between Oct 2-5 so we waited and no one showed up but we've been receiving sms from them that the item will be delivered . I decided to get in Touch with them and chatted to their chat support and again i was advised that the item will be delivered but this the delivery date has been moved latest Oct 10. I've been patiently waiting until i got frustrated. My ordered has not delivered up to now and no email updates received from them. Their service is too bad!

michaelr393
10/12/17

Oct. 4, 2017 i received the item
Oct. 4, 2017 same day i returned the package completely

1. Oct. 5 2017 i contact lazada live chat to raised the issue of my returned item. on said date tinanong ko na yung CS kung di ba mag kaka problema yung returned item ko at yung logged in accounts ko na hindi na signed out, dahil unusable na yung touch screen ng phone at kahit ano gawin ko ayaw na mag function.

CS Joshua: there will be no problem in my accounts and they will treated my files confidential. he said the evaluation will take 3-5 days but in the other email he send it take 1-2 days for evaluation.

2.Oct. 8, 2017 i received email from lazada that they will ship back the defective item to me dahil di daw nila ko makontak to ask kung ano yung reason bakit ko binalik yung phone.

Oct. 4, 2017 sa pag pa ship pa lang sa LBC at sa pag filled out ko ng return form nila naka detailed na dun na defective yung phone.

Oct. 5, 2017 nag update din ako ng specific reason kung ano yung sira ng phone sa live chat CS nila.

*kaya nag reply ako sa email questioning the CS na wala ako na rereceived na missed calls or email from them asking me they need the reason why i ship back the phone to them. di sila nag reply, kaya i contact again their live chat support.

me: i raised again the issue and ask bakit nila i shiship back sakin yung defective item

CS Anferick-E ask me specific reason why i ship back the item
Me: Because its defective touch screen and completely unusable
CS Anferick-E naka tanggap ba kayo ng email? wala pa kasi update sa system namin, ifofollow up ko na lang sa warehouse, paki disregard na lang muna ng email na nareceive niyo.

3. Oct. 9,2017 i contact again the live chat support about the update
CS Alyssa-E its still under evaluation

4. Oct. 9, 2017 i receive a text message that they will ship back to me the defective phone because i did not logged out my account and it has password. i leave to work immediately to call them. its like they want to blackmail me to give all my password, may be to repair and sell it again to other or give it back to me after the repair.

i spoke to their CS in landline explaining how can i logged out my account if the phone is inaccessible. she said their need my password, so even its to risky for me to give my personal password i gave to them just to end the issue.

Oct.9 2017 after i gave my password i receive email that they will evaluate again the phone because i forwarded my password to them. its so lame excuse because in the first place they dont need my password just to check if the phone is defective. just looking at the lock screen or pressing hardware button of the phone they will notice that the screen of the phone is not functioning. im sure they will repair it and sell again in the market or they will bring back to customer denying that there is no problem in the phone after the repair.

Note: i have video recorded that phone i received is defective and screen shots conversation to their customer support. the LBC personnel also tested the phone before i ship back the phone to them and said to me that lazada will just repair it and sell again in the market, they said it always same scenario their encounter every day. same reviews what i read to other lazada that have bad experience to their Customer service.

Because of their poor action about the issue i file a complaint to Dti and we have schedule hearing on Oct. 19, 2017.

peterp170
10/12/17

walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...
walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...walang kwenta ang LAZADA refund system...

williamt152
10/11/17

Placed order for two items on Oct 3, with delivery expected Oct 5-8, but while one item was delivered on Oct 8, the other was delayed until the 14th (only found out when I contacted Lazada) and then on Oct 11 I was told it was cancelled (fortunately used Cash on Delivery, or I could be waiting 45 days for a refund). Lazada has very poor customer service; no email address, simply a "Live Chat" feature where "all the agents seem are busy now" is what you normally see. My first time using this, and now my last.

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the frustration, go buy what you want in a real store (or just wait for Amazon to get here!).

miguelr32
10/11/17

Not cheap and no warranties at all I bought a mobile, which didn't work and then i sent it back, and they told me that they will not reimburse cos is broken,, and is not....

Dishonest company to don't give back the money in case of error...

Plus another order , bought 4 items, and then for 2 of the,, they sent wrong product, a total complicated procedure to give them back the product and get a voucher to buy something I dont need cos they cant give me the products i bought.... i will never buy again with these people,, just mistakes and lost of time and money,,, is cheaper go to the shop,,, and as it comes out,, also faster...

if you want more info, tell me: mikelete@gmail.com

roberth421
10/9/17

I placed a same day delivery order (additional fee of Php29.00) for a bluetooth microphone (Php419.00) on Oct 09, 2017 12:12PM. As per Lazada Delivery Policy - Orders that are placed before 1PM can be delivered on the same day. I've waited until 7PM but no courrier came in. So i called them and was told by one of their rep that my order is on a "SHIPPED" status and XDE Logistics is the one who will deliver it to me. I opt in for a same day delivery because i wanted to use it during my day off. Okay fine, sige hindi na kaya ideliver ng same day since gabi na nga ng Oct 9. So the following day which is today Oct 10 i made a follow up call @ 8:05AM to check the status of my order, the rep told me na wala na raw delivery charge since hindi na nga same day so i said okay. Past 12pm today XDE Courrier came in to deliver my item. Guess what?! They've asked me to still pay for the total amount of Php448.00 which includes the Php29.00 Same day fee. What the!!! And there's more...They even asked me to pay for an additional Php10.00 gate fee daw ng village namin??? Samantalang naka-motor lang silang dalawa. I called Lazada Cust Service again to complain about the matter and they offered me a Php100 Voucher for the "inconvenience" daw?!. -- I'm not sure whose fault was it pero one thing i'm sure of hindi reliable ang Lazada for a same day delivery. Overall rating? It sucks!!!

juliusm38
10/9/17

where is my order???????????????????
i paid already and i still didnt receive my $#*!ing order.. what is this a scam?????

samuelm90
10/5/17

I think it would give the customers more confidence before buying the product if they could ask more questions to the buyers of what are the pros and cons of the item. If you could add a feature like this it would really help thanks!

neilt31
10/3/17

I have always used my workplace address for Lazada purchases as there is no-one at home to receive and pay for COD purchases. This morning, I received a text that my package is scheduled for delivery. at around 3pm, the courier called me asking where my location and address is; is it somewhere near this or this?. I thought to myself, this man does not know his job. Greenstar logistics says their couriers are locals of Visayas and Mindanao and know the people, language, and land. they get things done here but the truth is the courier does not know my locality so they delay delivery or not deliver at all. Lazada as an online shopping site is great but the courier service they hired is a thumbs down.

trixieg
10/3/17

Last Sept 8,2017 i sent them via lbc dropoff my (2) defective items they gave me from 2 separate email because the first one i ordered was defective and second one on other seller with different item was also defective. I chose Bank deposit as my option for refund but after a week they sent my refund thru LBC remittance and obviously it is not okay to go back at LBC branch again. Because i wen't there to return my item and it is not any near at my home so i contacted them and told tell to convert my refund to bank deposit since they failed my request on return application. Days to weeks past i waited, checking my email every morning and before i go to sleep and constanty contacting lazada support for an update but all of their CS is always telling me they already followed up my concern to support team. For what i remember i contacted more than 7 different people from their CS and literally all of them are telling me the same b*llsh*ts over and over again that i must wait for 2-3days, 3-5days but i waited and nothing is fixed. They also asked for autorization letter together with my I.D for a reason of one of my order was under the name of my maid and i think they need that because i want my refund to be deposited on my bank account and so i gave them. Week past, and up to this day. Oct 3,2017 i still haven't received any refund or email from them. So i think this sh*tty company won't give it to me even if i wait for even a year. I am so disappointed with them. They are far like Zalora who offers very hassle-free shopping experience. If you want to return an item they will pick it up at your home without ANY charge. And will process your refund for max of 5days. I am done shopping at Lazada Philippines! Shopping here is such a nightmare!!!! Boo!!!!

azed4
10/2/17

GRABE ANG PANGET NG SERVICE!! ANG TAGAL NG PROSESO!! KUNG KAILANGAN PASIKAT DUN PA PUMAPANGET LALO ANG SERVICE NANLOLOKO NA NG TAO PURO KASINUNGALINGAN SINASABI!! ANG BOBOBO PA NG MGA NASA LIVE CHAT CUSTOMER PA TATANUNGIN KUNG MAGKANO ITEM MO DEN MAGSASUGGEST NG OWN ADVICE NIYA AYAW GAWIN ANG TRABAHO NIYANG TULUNGAN ANG NAGREREKLAMO!!

lets5
10/1/17

I complained re orders not received. NO action! Have not received order until now- 3 months! You will lose customers with this inaction.

bernadettel11
10/1/17

manloloko tong LAZADA NA TO.. NEVER AGAIN TALAGA .. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST AND LAST TRANSACTION!! SANA MATAPOS NA TO!!! IM SICK AND TIRED!!
PAHIRAPAN PALA DITO E PARANG NAKAPAG TRANSACT AKO ng NASA GOBYERNO!!! MGA TAMAD ANG MGA TAO DITO SA LAZADA ESPECIALLY LOGISTIC TEAM!!! HILIG MAGPAASA NG WALA!!!

rosalieg5
9/29/17

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LAZADA I RECEIVE MY ORDER LAST SEPT.27 BUT THE ITEM(CAR STEREO)IS DEFFECTIVE..I CANNOT USED IT FOR MY CAR..SO YOU NEED TO TESTING FIRST BEFORE YOU LEFT THE ITEM TO MAKE IT SURE THAT IS FUNCTIONALY..ANG HIRAP MAGBALIK NG ITEM NYO...

francism61
9/29/17

I already cancelled my order but still they deliver it and they sent me the wrong item. and the guy didnt gave my grandma the change

fernandoa26
9/29/17

My item is defective. I wanted to review the item I bought from "Lucky HR" store and give it 1 star rating but Lazada seems like they reject poor reviews. Isn't that unfair? And to that store named "Lucky HR", please be professional! Improve your costumer service. You told me to chat you on Facebook but you didn't reply. You just read it. Is it because I was saying that the item is defective? MARK MY WORD, I WILL NEVER SHOP ON LAZADA ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY TO YOU, LUCKY HR"! I PROMISE IT TO MYSELF. To anyone out there who wish to continue shopping at Lazada, better ban it now. My first experience was good but as time goes by, they disappointed me. IMPROVE YOUR COSTUMER SERVICE!!!

johnv157
9/28/17

Ordered an item last Sep 6 and after I received it I filed a return case because they sent me a wrong item. Up to this date I haven't received my refund. I already contacted them twice and the action is so slow.

theaa1
9/27/17

i like their delivery since they will call you before they will deliver but the bad thing is most of their products are not authentic. you thought it's a good quality but it's not.

vickiec13
9/26/17

Lazada do not deliver on time. If you ring to cancel the order because it hasnt arrived on time, they dont cancel it and still send it, making you pay. If you return the goods it takes months and months to get a response from them, and still no refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T. on 8/26/15
Helpful answer

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F. on 5/18/16
Helpful answer

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E. on 10/7/15
Helpful answer

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E. on 12/21/15
Helpful answer

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C. on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P. on 3/5/17
Helpful answer

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F. on 9/6/15
Helpful answer

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M. on 7/22/13
Helpful answer

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

depends on the product. And it depends on the merchant that Lazada.ph is sourcing from. I would advise not to purchase anything from Lazada.ph - first of all, you're not sure whether it's authentic or not. Secondly, you don't get a warranty. Thirdly, it's VERY difficult to return and receive a credit. Believe be, I've been there, done that.

By Jake T. on 6/19/15
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

64 Photos for Lazada