Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

nickn46
8/19/17

Hello, do you check the google about reviews from customers? Your company is terrible. Are you doing something about it?

hobieo
8/19/17

I ordered an item, which never came, and i sat and waited for it
I have then had contact with at least 5 of their customer service people, live chat and e-mail, and they all tell me different stuff.. One moment they say its on the way, the next they say it has been cancelled, and then they promise it will come before a certain date(told me that everytime i didnt come on that certain date)
I havent gotten any service or help as to why there is so much trouble with my package..
Don't buy from this company

harneets
8/17/17

It's a crook company , all they do is cheat people to get coustemer data base , taking order delivering wrong any another item or faulty item and than offering money back or voucher it's just cheat business

albertb70
8/13/17

I asked for Bank Transfer refund ang linaw ng usapan pero laging LBC binibigay nila na refund and WTF?! Then nag punta ako sa LBC para i claim yung refund and nakakagulat na na claim ko na daw. WTF?!

rochelleb10
8/11/17

Ang tagal tagal ko nang nag aantay Until now hndi parin na papalitan ung in order kng personal blender sa LAZADA mabilis nga ung delivery may defect nmn hndi pa cla nag rereply pag nag email Ka sa kanila na may defect ung items na dineliver nila sayo!!!

jeromes43
8/10/17

hnd pa mag 1 mount sa akin na sira na gsto ko ibigay nyo warrante number or certification item para ma gamit warrante. nyo sabi balik nyo lng para ma replace item ngyn ang tlga na di pa ma replace

suhartos1
8/10/17

I got my items on time and in good condition the only problem is the the refunding process. the deduction in my debit was very fast but refund was too slow. Be careful on what you buy so you don't have to go through refunding process. its too slow. its benn almost 2 weeks but still i got no refund

marial169
8/8/17

I bought a 3 thousand pesos worth of RF thermage electronic item that broke down after 3 weeks . When I called Lazada to request for a replacement of the part that broke, they refuse to replace it because it is beyond the 7day warranty period. So I instead asked for the service center I can bring and repair my item to, lazada replied that they do not have a service center for the item as well. In short the item I bought is a waste of my hard earned money. LAzada sells inferior quality items , that is why the warranty they give is only 7 days. After sales service is very poor. They have no service center for most of their items. This leaves the consumers with items that breaks easily and no place to have it fixed.complete waste f money.

annathaliel
8/8/17

I made an order last July 28, 2017. My package was supposed to be delivered on July 31, 2017 but I was not around Cebu so I made a request to deliver it by Wednesday, August 1, 2017, instead. I am aware that there is a holding period of 5 days, I believe, for the delivery. My request for the change of schedule was confirmed by Lazada, they even emailed me the confirmation, and again emailed me by Wednesday (August 1) that my items will be delivered. But no call or text from LEX. Until now, my package is not delivered yet. They told me that it was cancelled due to more than the holding period. Seriously.. It was not my fault that it was not delivered. I even contacted them for the status. Their live chat is useless and the people there are not helping me at all. They will just keep on promising me to email the status. No email received.

DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. NOT A WORTHY ONLINE STORE.

georgeo46
8/6/17

I opened an account with Lazada and it was the biggest mistake I have made with an online store, I have amazon and others. If you ever give them your email address you will be infected with what I call the "Lazada Virus" No matter what website you try to pull up a LAZADA add will appear. You CAN'T get rid of it. I just got off the phone (45min) plus over 9 hours of emails, calls, chats and complaints....Take my advice dont start with them....Im a senior and if I am trying to get a medical website LAZADA comes up....Do yourself a favor don't open their site...

marleenc1
8/5/17

After 5 months my new vacumer, bought online, doesn't work anymore. I contacted Lazada customer service and they told me thwarranty was expired!! After 5 months!! Please people do not buy electronic goods because when your item breaks down you are on your own. Now I learned to pay a little more in my neighborhoodshop but with a real good after sales departement and service. Don't let Lazada fool you by their promotions because every item you are looking for, the promotion will just finish the same day!!!

Tip for consumers: By at your local shop. You'll have an honnest after sales!

lazadas1
8/4/17

items dont work and are useless sort yourself out this is just crap. you suck you dont even check the items and it takes sooo long for orders to arrive you suckkk

tomasp18
8/2/17

Sira po yung item na nabili ko na nebulizer pero di pa naupdate na na recieved di ko pa may bayad po ba magreturn ng item? First time ko lang po madisappoint kasi damo ko nang nabili sa lazada maganda naman ang quality except sa neb na sira

arisd1
8/1/17

i brought 2 camera batteries and all of them are defects ni hndi ko man lang nagamit sayang ang pera ko all of them are wasted, i also brought green moslin cloth for Php 1,300 i almost wait for 2 weeks to deliver it , and what a surprise a cloth na pede mo bilhin sa divisoria ni hndoi man lang tinahi ng maayos...eto pa bawal return nasa batas ang 7 days return policy lazada.......walng kwenta bumi ng items nyo

dawnt33
7/31/17

All of my total summary that is said in the lazada application 914.00 pesos only but then the time when the CARGOKING send me such 3 consecutive but different total of paying the items and is worth 1,197 wondered it was so far from the said total amount that is shown from the app. And I was very discouraged about it. $#*! it!

marko281
7/28/17

My first order - delivered as early as possible. My second order ( from abroad) - it came with gray Lazada plastic delivered before the delivery date xD I wonder why!

As of the products that I bought, they're okay.

randys77
7/27/17

Be very careful in buying with lazada because you cannot return it. I bought a recliner sofa chair from them, then returned it cause my mother is not comfortable with the size. Lazada rejected the return after sending it back the next day. So, be very careful in buying with lazada, Other stores, you can even return it anytime you are not satisfied.

louisc56
7/26/17

Out of stock doesn't inform me.
Let me wait until 2week only figure the order status become CLOSED.
When asking the customer service, only telling you:I'm so sorry, the item already out stock. We will proceed refund for you.
SUCK, not the money issue. is about your service issue. You SHOULD inform customer when the item is out of stock NOT wait until customer asking!

tinc3
7/25/17

for debit card purchases the only available way of getting your money back is trough a reversal that takes 45 days but the worst part is it never really gets reversed thief!

uhann
7/23/17

Horrible Lazada Ph home of thief and liars the do not ship my order worth 9k+ for more than 21 days now still i haven't got my order they don't ship it in fact the took it. Do not ever buy from Lazada Ph Please.

jeffw109
7/22/17

HORRIBLE! For 7 days I have been trying to get my city added your shipping options. I am told, "I do not know how" and lied to many times with "we will tell management". MY PACKAGES are 2 weeks late everytime!!!! Your customer service person HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I asked to speak with team leader after she told me she can not do anything. I have spent hundreds of thousands of pesos on your site and that stops today. USELESS people face 1 small problem and they have no idea what to do. My impressions of your customer service people based on first hand experience! ... LIERS, RUDE, DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH. Team Leaders? Well, they don't get on the phone when asked to do so by a team member. USELESS.

alexd143
7/22/17

This online store, sometimes they are good delivery is on time, but when it goes wrong it's hard to find help from customer service, they take advantage the weak system of our government. There is no balance between customer rights and the seller's rights, this is a commonly practiced in third world countries because the government cannot protect its citizen from abuse, and even when you complain it's just a waste of time, DTI will investigate until the end without a conclusion. I ordered hammer drill on this online store it was 3 days delayed, are they obliged to pay any compensation? No! that's why they do not bother whether they deliver it or not on time. Who is suppose to protect us from our vulnerability if I'm not it should be DTI, However, our government neglected us and they are only good to collect taxes from us and penalized us when there is a delayed on our payments. So my advice beware and be immune of this kind third world country type of service.

marycarmelc
7/20/17

bad service, i purchase a 3n1 stun with flashlight and lazer they send me a very defective item and when i want to return it and ask for replacement agent offer me a voucher right away and i had been calling, cahttibng with them about the status and they always promise me 2 days and its been 16 days now still no email from them..Fast delivery but defective item i already received 3 defective item from LAZADA

ivetham
7/16/17

It's actually depends on the seller :/ , i always buy art supplies from lazada and have no trouble at all :/

abrilc
7/16/17

I have ordered several products in Lazada. So far, lagi ko naman syang narereceive on time, minsan mas mabilis pa sa expected na date ng delivery. Maganda ang LEX service nila. hindi ko pa nattry yung pag ibang courier, pero mukhang hindi maganda dahil sa dami ng reklamo ng ibang customers.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T. on 8/26/15
Helpful answer

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F. on 5/18/16
Helpful answer

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E. on 10/7/15
Helpful answer

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E. on 12/21/15
Helpful answer

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C. on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P. on 3/5/17
Helpful answer

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F. on 9/6/15
Helpful answer

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M. on 7/22/13
Helpful answer

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

depends on the product. And it depends on the merchant that Lazada.ph is sourcing from. I would advise not to purchase anything from Lazada.ph - first of all, you're not sure whether it's authentic or not. Secondly, you don't get a warranty. Thirdly, it's VERY difficult to return and receive a credit. Believe be, I've been there, done that.

By Jake T. on 6/19/15
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

64 Photos for Lazada