Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

june511
6/21/17

LAZADA sent me a defective power supply and refuse to replace it. Also send me defective hdd, returned the product and lazada warehouse recieved it last June 12, 2017 but until now no reponse from lazada.

chidix
6/20/17

Been purchasing items from Lazada, almost 60k na sspend ko. There are items na when purchased today that will arrive tomorrow. Siguro sa 30 items na binili ko, 25 items on time dumating. Pero yung 5, wag ka nang umasa. Dadating pero sa sarili niyang panahon, sobrang delayed.

And I actually neglect buying furniture from Lazada. Laging may tama - though I think and most probably dahil sa shipping yung damages. I ordered a table, and the posted measurements were incorrect! Hindi pupwede yon, dahil mahirap mag return ng sobrang laking item. Bukod dun ang daming damage ng table! Nag cchip off yung corners and sides (again mukang dahil sa shipping). May nakaaway pa kong courier dahil antagal daw niya nag antay and mainit daw. - Long story masyado.

Anyway, still giving 4 out of 5 stars, as I've said I almost shop everything that we need on Lazada (except groceries). But be very careful, read every detail sa page, if possible check niyo muna yung seller/provider then contact them first to confirm/inquire details about their product before making purchase.

Will continue making purchases from Lazada - but no furniture purchases anymore. I already bought couch, bed, table, kitchen appliance, bedroom appliance, jewelry, electronics, action figures, devices. Don't always go for the cheap ones kasi sobrang pangit ng quality! And monitor their sales

jamesy43
6/20/17

I am from Cebu. I ordered 7 items last June 13, 5 items arrived on time. But the Xiaomi Mi 5 phone and Mi 4c case I ordered from HELLOTRONICS was set to arrive on June 15-19 as per the lead time specified after the check-out.

Now, it is June 20 and the Mi 5 I ordered is still out there! I already paid for it in FULL! My family and I are going out of town this 21 and gagamitin na sana naming yung phone, I expected it delivered on time, and now its 2 days delayed considering na ship na sya since June 15. Manila to Cebu shipping does not take 6 days to reach you as far as Im concerned!

Super disappointing experience to say the least! if you set a "promised" date that the item must be delivered then you must fulfill it since the customers are paying good money for your services. Yung mga contact services nyo like chat support walang magawa! puro apologies lang walang mga solutions na ginagawa! yung couriers dont even txt or call to inform you na mag dedeliver sila! Mabuti pa nag COD nalang ako mabilis pang i deliver! mukhang pera ang LAZADA! mabilis lang pag COD pero pag naka bayad kana, puro delays and dissatisfaction aabutin mo! pwe!!!

Tip for consumers: Please avail COD if you order from LAZADA! if not then refrain from buying from this site!

joyc885
6/18/17

I have ordered a galaxy s7 from Lazada and stated there that i will get my item from 14 wednesday- 18 sunday.. now monday already still the phone was not ship to Davao city still in Manila... is this a fraud? do they want to keep my phone,it's PAID actually.

keviny21
6/17/17

hi

14/06/2017 02:20
Your item(s) has been shipped with LEX (Lazada Express) and will reach you soon.
10/06/2017 17:15
Your item(s) is being packed and ready for shipment at our merchant's warehouse.
10/06/2017 07:27
We are processing your item(s). Please refer to the product page for more specific lead time of your item.
10/06/2017 07:27
Your order has been successfully verified.
09/06/2017 17:22
Thank you for shopping with Lazada! Your order has been received and is going through verification process. Next update will be sent to you via email soon.

then ito po yung latest
Your Order 385799497 is being shipped and will be out for delivery within the next 24 hours.
wow then i contact customer service thru FB messenger ma receive ko raw before june 18
wala nga e ang alam 24 hours lang biyahe nang Barko po wow gaano kalayo ang luzon at visayas..

jonathanc94
6/15/17

Sa pagbili ambilis ng deduct sa debit card ko, segundo lang nakadeduct na. pero now mgrerefung ako sabi 45days daw + return delivery 3days + evaluatoion 2days total 50 days ang hihintaying ko. Nabili ko ang tv cash, pagkadeliver pinaopen at pinatest ng misis ko sa mismong lbc na ngdeliver, ayun half black half blue ang screen pagkaopen. wala pang 30minutes sa bahay ang tv ibinalik na agad ng misis ko sa LBC drop off na malapit. Nagservice pa misis ko dahil malayo kami. Total experience "Disappoinment, Pagod at Hirap dahil malaki ang tv (55"), dagdag gastos sa walang napakinabangan, higit s lahat maghintay ka sa pera mo ng matagal"

nurulh5
6/15/17

Your service very DISAPPOINTED, bcoz my order shoes is colour blue and the size is 36, n now you send my parcel not the same like i wanted..bad service!!! i got the size 37 n colour shoes is orange colour.. how you all take my order haa???
why you cant to check or qc bfore u pos.. its it?? VERY DISAPPOINTED...

boonhuats
6/12/17

Bought a TV from Lazada Philippines. Had a black line in the middle of screen. Refunds n returns too tedious. So I decided to wait n see. But guarantee was only one week. TV stopped working after 8 days. Never ever will buy anything from Lazada

atomc1
6/11/17

Lazada
Since I have been a customer of yours I have spent thousands of THB, but because of your policy not to combine 2 vouchers into 1. I will not be shopping on your site again. The fact is your customer service is all apologies but no action, then you have the cheek to ask me to complete a survey regarding customer service. You really need to get your act together if you want to succeed.
This is what happened, I purchased a car camera, then I purchased an SD card. I put the SD card into the camera and started to record my journey. When the recording was finished, I could not see the recording. I took the SD card out and tried it in my personal camera it did not work. So I called Lazada and told them and they said sorry your warranty is out. After some emails and debating Lazada decided to give me 200 THB. So I thought I would buy a more expensive SD card hoping that it may work ok.
So with the voucher for 200 THB I added another 155 THB to buy an SD card for 355 THB. Well Lazada sent me the wrong SD card and it didn't work either. So I informed Lazada and they decided to give me 2 vouchers, 1 for 155 THB and the other for 200 THB. I ask Lazada if they could combine them so I could buy another SD card for 355 THB, but your answer was no.
Now I haven't done anything wrong here, I just wanted to use my car camera and I've really tried, but Lazada has really let me down. So I hope you understand why I won't be using your shopping site in the future. Not unless you change your policy regarding vouchers.
Regards
John t Chennells

Tip for consumers: Lazada

reec215
6/11/17

IF YOU WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO IMPROVE, GROW, SATISFY AND ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS WITHIN AND OUT OF PHILIPPINES, RE TRAIN YOUR STAFF/EMPLOYEES. ITEMS MUST BE IN TOP QUALITY CONDITION. CUSTOMER SERVICE (E.G. SOMEONE TO TALK TO WITH PATIENCE WHO CAN HANDLE PEOPLE'S COMPLAINT, ASSIST AND SUGGEST METHODS WHICH WOULD BRING BOTH PARTIES AT AN "A OK" SATISFACTION). DELIVERY THAT NEEDS TO BE ON TIME, DOESN'T ARGUE AND THROW A FIT AT THE CUSTOMERS (CAUSE THAT WILL REFLECT ON LAZADA). MAYBE NEED TO CHANGE DELIVERY COMPANY AS IT SEEMS LIKE THEY MAY BE THE CAUSE OF ITEMS/PARCELS GONE MISSING OR NOT BEING DELIVERED ON TIME. OTHERWISE, WITHOUT RAISING THIS CONCERN, OTHER ONLINE SHOPPING COMPANIES WILL $#*! ON YOUR WEBSITE WHICH THEN WOULD JUST MAKE PHILIPPINES INTO A LIST OF "TOP 1 $#*! ONLINE SHOPPING OF ALL SHOPPING WEBSITES = 1. LAZADA PHILIPPINES"

abdulr100
6/10/17

Few months back, i ordered from lazada. Some items were sent but some werent delivered. It was told that it will be delayed, i waited until i just cancelled the items. despite of all, I still tried to order 15 items this time. i really hope, everything's gonna be fine. and im looking forward to receive all the items in good condition. if there is something lazada has to improve, I think they shouldnt write COD for those items from overseas ( some cases) where it is merely impossible to be paid by COD basis. Ive experienced checking out and got only few items coz at the end, COD isnt available. I was very dissapointed. thank you and i hope this will help everyone.

navis
6/10/17

COTABATO AREA ..MABILIS KAYA MAKUKUHA ANG ITEMS?. ilang days kya makakarating ung item? HOPE NOT SCAM.

sheilac44
6/10/17

Disappointed !!! i ordered different item, but they delivered it wrong, i return the item! but i expect that they will refund or something, but it not what i expected... But they returned it back from me! so now i didn't use it (the item),very disappointed its because its my first time to order for my self, but that was the first and last ! I know hindi ako kawalan (sa lazada) pero naiinis lang ako kasi walang kang maka usap na tao sa lazada... But thanks anyway lazada, i will not order again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christianj11
6/9/17

Hi,
Just wanted to say thank you for a brilliant service. Payment made 6.40pm Thursday and items arrived 9.00am next day. The delivery man is friendly and polite. Well done folks. :-D

miraflors
6/9/17

I ordered twice already via Lazada. So far, so good! I received my items in good condition and on time. I hope you will keep it up.

eliy8
6/6/17

After ordering so many time and with value of more then 400k product I porches
I have no other word to explain my experience with Lazada as a scam operation
Proudact that arrive with dameges
The retrun proudact option not working
Double charges on your card
Or charging without any order
No customer service reply on email or answer the phone
Need to contact any time the credit card company in order to apply charges back for all illegal transaction made by Lazada

yvesi1
6/5/17

unang order, wrong item then refund nalang daw, until now wala pa rin. umorder uli ako, wrong item na naman, then return ko for replacement, wrong item na naman for the 2nd times, with the same wrong item, then return ko ulit for replacement, ganun na naman. so ngayon irerefund ko nalang, at please naman ibalik nyo pera ko. yung costumer service nyo din walang kwenta, email or tawag walang sumasagot. mag sara na kayo!

anindas
6/5/17

LAZADA HAS CANCELED MY ORDER AFTER I PAID THE BILL. AND I CAN'T CONTACT LAZADA AT ALL. LAZADA HAS NO ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE INFORMATION THAT I RECEIVED FROM LAZADA IS TOTALLY UNCLEAR. THANK YOU LAZADA. I WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING AGAIN.

leahv10
6/4/17

Never received any of my orders on time. In fact, they've rescheduled the delivery date several time without notifying me. We ordered a projector and projector screen for our wedding... never got to use them since we did not receive the orders on time. Worst service ever

jemimahb
6/1/17

at first it thought it was Lazada's fault that orders come late and even cancelled and returned without the customers knowledge or notification but you know what guys its the delivery company to where they are attached is at fault...Imagine that my order was delivered to LBC baguio they never contacted me that they returned my order for whatever reason they have they have a very poor delivery performance.. LBC baguio team,,,,, not good... they should contact customer first before doing anything to our orders... pls Lazada notify them to contact customers when our orders are already delivered to baguio.... And I hope that Lazada will ensure that LBC Baguio will perform better.. One request is that i want to buy more items but cash on delivery is not available most specially that joy shoes i really want to buy.. hope they will offer more items that are cash on delivery ... hope that joy shoes will offer all their shoes cash on delivery

regc2
5/31/17
• Updated review

I would like to say to lazada thank you for the delivery of my tv and my refrigerator. My son did received it. The tv was declared delivered on a certain day but was not, it was really delivered after two days. The refrigerator was delivered on time. But still, when I called your customer service, they tried not to let me talk to the supervisor. The order no. Is 361516667. Since my son did received his tv and refrigerator, I will still be your customer in the future. Hopefully in the future your service will be really better. Thank you so much and God Bless!

“A nightmare & horrible experience”
5/31/17
• Previous review

I called 3 times and the women at your customer service department does not want me tot all to a supervisor. I have an issue with my order because you guys sent me an email that says my order was delivered but actually it was not!

mackzt
5/30/17

LAZADA has very poor customer service and their process does not cater to the needs of the customer. I purchased an item, after 9 days item still not delivered. I called their customer rep has no empathy. Eventually my order was cancelled which I was notified via EMAIL only. At least have a decency to call your customer and inform the status. VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER HERE.

dannyb74
5/29/17

I have already purchased many items from lazada.com.ph and posted respective reviews of the product. From my experience, only my high rating (4 or 5 stars) reviews gets published. All my reviews with low product ratings (1 or 2 stars) are never published because I write very specific details on why I dislike a product. If I write a low rating review with vague reasons, it sometimes get published. Lazada is censoring customer's review to protect their sellers. The purpose of a review is to help other customer in deciding whether to buy the product or not. I dont write low rating reviews anymore because it is just a waste of time. I just return the item immediately (within 7 day)

if I dont like it.

bobbyp20
5/27/17

Lazada responsed to my bad review. They gave link and email underneath via whoever made a response . Gues what?? The links are fake and emails is far from usable.. it's just to say that have responded!! Don't make mistake like I did.. never but form lazada again unless your in to frustration. My 5k refund is still in the process .. they gave me 48 hours twice time for resolution. More than One week on, still no refund at all. And now, no reply from them! I urge all lazada customers to demand for all calls you have made paid by you plus the interest of all refund due to you and all inconvenience they have caused us. I am going to search for a proper channel that could sort lazada out. And if u want to coantact me i am quite happy to push this through..Lazada Order number 398494427. You can check it out!!

markg220
5/24/17

I ordered a Daniel Wellington watch last May 21, 2017 then na recieve ng kapatid ko May 24, 2017 pero ang masama dun ay BOX lang wala yung item!!! Tumawag ako kagabi at ang sabi at under investigation pa daw. 4 items ang order ko perk yung watch ang wala pero bayad na sya lah

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T. on 8/26/15
Helpful answer

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F. on 5/18/16
Helpful answer

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E. on 10/7/15
Helpful answer

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E. on 12/21/15
Helpful answer

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C. on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P. on 3/5/17
Helpful answer

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F. on 9/6/15
Helpful answer

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M. on 7/22/13
Helpful answer

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T. on 7/3/15
Helpful answer

depends on the product. And it depends on the merchant that Lazada.ph is sourcing from. I would advise not to purchase anything from Lazada.ph - first of all, you're not sure whether it's authentic or not. Secondly, you don't get a warranty. Thirdly, it's VERY difficult to return and receive a credit. Believe be, I've been there, done that.

By Jake T. on 6/19/15
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

63 Photos for Lazada