Review of LawDepot.com

Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
2017 Customer choice award
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

michealw13
9/16/17

I did not understand why where was not a place for the third line,I found it about the time you sent me a email,Thank you for your service.

eileens38
9/4/17

I highly commend Divine for the excellent service that she gave me during three different phone calls. She was most helpful with my problems and was very efficient at solving them. I appreciated her patient assistance.
She is an asset to your business!

seanh82
8/17/17

Monique resolved my problem expeditiously and with a pleasant explanation of my error. Her manner was professional yet both courteous and friendly.

keishaj8
8/9/17

$132 has been taken from my account after I unsubscribed. Their phone lines aren't answered ever. Automated tells you it's closed EVERY CALL.I want my cash!

katjeynf
8/3/17

THANK you Hari for your help. You made this experience very easy, hassle free. I will most certainly use the LAW DEPOT in the future. This renter eviction form is very easy to read and understand. It, also, takes away the stress of compiling a report of my own.
Kathryn Fairchild
fairchild_kathryn@yahoo.com

teeeim
8/3/17

Kind and spot on thank you so much
Keep up the great job
Needed an immediate answer and you got it done fast

anthonyp126
7/29/17

When I was having difficulty with the website Rowena Evangelista assisted me over the phone. She was knowledge, patient and kind. I will continue to use Lawdepot.com particularly because of her.

jacks586
7/26/17

Janet was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was patient, kind, and very knowledgeable in helping me. I hope to speak with her again if I need to call back.

jorgel33
7/18/17

The two times I called up for assistance, both gave me quick and excellent response. Thank you very much. I will no longer be using your legal template. I would appreciate to cancel my credit card monthly subscription.

neilt30
7/15/17

Divine was very patient, thorough and articulate. Perfectly suited for her role. It was very pleasant to have her assist me.

georgem215
7/15/17

I needed help changing two items. My computer skills and word processor were not at the level needed but Rowena was able to talk me through the sticky points. Thanks

terrys156
7/13/17

Monique was very helpful in every aspect and I feel she even went above and beyond in offering to save my work that I lost on my own computer and now I can retrieve it from my email

timothyr35
7/12/17

I was so glad to talk to a live person. He was helpful, caring and although he couldn't find where my payment on line was, he knew how to help and was very patient!!
I will definitely use this group again!

yusufa19
7/10/17

Monique Hall at LawDepot.com is excellent! She's patient, and
really knows the documents! She's a GREAT teacher! Very intelligent!
Very efficient, with excellent people skills! She really should be in a
teaching position at LawDepot.com to maximize her skills. Great
person! Polite & loves her work!

davidh541
7/8/17

I specifically searched for a free service. After selecting LawDepot.com and answering many questions I was asked to approve a VERY HIGH MONTHLY CHARGE. One must call and cancel the service else be charged. It is a scam. Dealing with lawyers. Good luck. Do not waste your time.

valf13
6/16/17

Outstanding customer care , spoke to Janet Metz , she's been extremely helpful and pleasant to speak with over the phone , keep up the good work Janet .

Thanks

mariamm11
6/15/17

Rowena was extremely helpful in resolving the issue I presented to her. Please thank her for me. I plan to use the his service again and would recommend my friends as well. Thank you!

hasany
6/15/17

They are the scammer. don't fall into their trap. Very upset with there service. They charge you for the rush hour, once they have your money it is not rush anymore. Moreover, they don't provide you the business number. You need to call "service ontario" to get your business number. If I have to do all this then why pay them more than $600. I could just go to service ontario site and do my business registration.

orests1
6/1/17

Excellent! All my questions were answered.I am happy with the results.I would recommend your service to others.

szilviak
5/31/17

I ordered one document for $7.95 and got charged for a whole package and that was $95.88. Panic came over me! lol! I called the phone number provided by LawDepot.com. Monique answered a phone she was wonderful, understanding and professional. It was pleasure talking to her. She did refund the whole amount back to my credit card. What a relieve! Thank you LawDepot!

daricef
5/27/17

You answered my question and gave me options to resolve my issue. You were pleasant and polite and represented this company in an excellent manner. Thank you for great service!

amadov1
5/12/17

Nothing you prposed worked files were blocked not even Fedex culd ooen copy the file 210 779 9560 wish i could have made this happen

elwoods15
5/2/17

Very fast service! Thank You! I have printed my Will but am having trouble bringing up blank copies for my wife .Please excuse me as I am computer Illiteritate! How can I bring up blank copies for my wife's will ? Sorry to bother you! Elwood Strom (ejstrom@hotmail.com) Thank you!

miriamz3
4/28/17

I was very concerned that my credit card may be charged double. Customer service representative Linda was very nice, helpful and caring. She was friendly. She demonstrated knowledge and domain on service provided and guided me all the way. She was very patient. I was very pleased with her service

davidm628
4/28/17

A Big Thanks Hari
As a new customer I missed setting up a password and Hari sent me my document and helped me set up a password. All within about 5 min from dialing the support number ... Great

Helpful answer

A. No, you do not need to file your prenuptial agreement anywhere. Just make sure that you keep a signed copy or copies in a safe, secure place.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep] on 1/13/17
Helpful answer

Good day Kathryn, my apologies for the delay in responding as I was unexpectedly away. You complete the form online, select your license to print, and print it immediately. You would then have it witnessed and/or notarized if needed.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep] on 3/13/16
Helpful answer

Most documents are available in Word format. However, there are a few that are in PDF format only. Examples include most deeds such as the quitclaim deed which have special margin considerations.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep] on 12/13/15
Helpful answer

Charging $33 per month when one forgets to cancel is sneeky and tricky! Why not just do the $7.95 per month as shown in the "third option"? It implies distrust and dishonesty which the forgetful person quickly learns about your company and services!!!

By Tom V. on 4/30/17
Helpful answer

The above answer does not reflect my experience. I was charged one day after attempting to get a free trial

By Jerome S. on 2/7/17
Helpful answer

Best answer, take your business else where, there are other sights with no hidden catches.

By Lewis D. on 4/27/15
Helpful answer

Best answer, Find another place for your business, there are other sights out there with no hidden catches, like totallylegal.com

By Lewis D. on 4/18/15
Helpful answer

Hello, To cancel your subscription, go to https://www.lawdepot.com/cancel/signin.php. Cynthia Customer Support

By Cynthia S. [LawDepot.com Rep] 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Helpful answer

Hello, We are a leading publisher of do-it-yourself legal documents and templates since 2002. Our customers have created over four million contracts and have saved considerable dollars in legal fees. Our form templates and software are drafted and revised by our in-house legal department. Please note that the documents are generated based on the answers you enter. Ensure you accurately complete all the necessary fields. Once completed, it is a legal document. The answers you select and how you edit the document can potentially affect whether the form is legally enforceable and valid. If you are unsure how to complete the answers or edit the document to fit your fact situation, you should consider contacting a local attorney in your jurisdiction to assist you. Customers are responsible for special requirements in their jurisdiction. You are still responsible to file or register your documents with the correct facilities should it be required. Cynthia Customer Support

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep] on 8/18/17
Helpful answer

He can add the cottage as a specific gift in his will to his daughters. Cynthia

By Cynthia S. [LawDepot.com Rep] on 8/7/17
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other customers.

LawDepot.com?