US Government’s NSF

340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jadah5
1/14/17

I could not print my document from my Dell computer because I had used the editor and made changes to the document. She explained the problem and when I was at a loss how to get my edited document printed, she emailed the document and I downloaded to my computer to be able to print! Great experience!

joeb276
12/25/16

I was having a problem printing my last will and testament and Linda sent me an email and I could print it right out.

fredag4
12/16/16

Monique was awesome, very smart young lady.

jeanetted13
12/14/16

great staff, very helpful.

joycec46
12/8/16

Please be aware that once you customize your "free" form, you cannot print it without giving your credit card information. Nowhere on the site is there an indication that the template is anything but free until you have already spent the time and energy to work your way through a long list of questions and completed your own customized clauses to add. It's a marketing ploy that really irks me as a business owner. Respect for the client and integrity in marketing should be the bottom line. Not with this company!

lindah222
11/30/16

She was helpful, courtesy and efficient. She resolved my issue with several options and in a timely manner.

paulr195
11/28/16

This is a completely misleading website. I don't see ANYWHERE on the page that they say you'll need to enter a credit card until page TWELVE, AFTER I've entered my VIN, name and address of the seller and buyer, etc. So now they have all of that information on me, THEN they want your credit card. You're automatically enrolled at that point in a $33 per month subscription unless you remember to cancel.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE, what a misleading rip-off!!

rhodac2
11/15/16

It was a relief to know that I could do this from the comforts of home. It was convenient and easy.

johnc618
11/5/16

Zahra Keshwani was very quick to resolve my issue. She was courteous and pleasant.

maggieb33
11/5/16

My customer service gal was kind, patient, and very accommodating!

babarr
11/5/16

You have made my day bless you.

sigridc1
11/4/16

There was a billing error on my account; and when I called regarding this error, I spoke with Monique who handled me and my situation in a very professional and customer friendly manner. She's a definite asset to your organization.

robertt142
11/2/16

Mrs Keshwani was very helpful and solved my problem in less than 30 seconds

michaeln95
10/13/16

Monique aka as the M iraculous O ngoing N urturer (of) I nspiring Q uality U nlimited E nlightment did a phenomenal job of sharing with me the additional optional 1 free week and the different price plans of monthly vs yearly. Very great customer experience.

chriss451
10/6/16

Ms. Bennett was very helpful in assisting me to troubleshoot issues with a document that I created on your website! Extremely informed and a real pleasure to work with! Thank you, Linda!

riedb
10/5/16

I was interested in preparing a will. The samples you offer are detailed &!to the point.

garyv22
9/25/16

Cynthia Sawka emailed my invoices within 2 minutes of my call!! Outstanding!

laurad110
9/24/16

Pleasant experience

richardm205
9/24/16

I spoke with Linda, and she was able to help me out with an issue I was having. I deal with "professionals" all day long and Linda was/is a breath of fresh air! Great person to work with!!

carolh112
9/23/16

Divine was very helpful in helping me make the changes I needed to change. She was very helpful and patient.

frankk54
9/22/16

great

francescab15
9/19/16

Monique was extremely helpful in creating the Roommate Agreement. She was
patient and walked me through the various steps that needed to be completed.

robynh9
9/19/16

The best saved my sanity

donaldr38
9/18/16

Your forms on line are simple and easy to follow.
After filling in the data, the resulting document
was PERFECT. Will use you again and highly recommend.
The telephone customer support by Monique was very helpful.
Would be glad to use that service in the future.

caroll89
9/15/16

she was wonderfull took the time to help me download ..give it a 10

51 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
kathiek2
Kathie K. [LawDepot.com Rep]
A: Information pertaining to prior grants of your property (such as the book, volume and page number it was recorded on) can be obtained from the Judicial District Recorder's Office.
1 week, 6 days ago