Review of LawDepot.com

Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
2017 Customer choice award
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

jonathans123
11/16/17

We needed to create a purchase agreement to acquire a portfolio of managed properties and our usual solicitor quoted "at least £4000" so thought we'd try LawDepot to see if there was a viable alternative. The template completion process couldn't have been easier and the quality of the final document was excellent. The vendors were complimentary and signed the agreement without modification. The payment options for this service were very fair but as this was a one-off with very little chance of further need to access, we chose the free trail/cancel after 1 week option. This worked perfectly and we now feel churlish that we got such great value and service for nothing. When we offered to pay them something, they just said "give us a review and bear us in mind if you need us again". What great people to deal with and what a superb service

victoriap53
11/15/17

The company is trash they have poor customer service the customer service rep spoke right over me simply because I wanted to cancel she tried to tell me that I waited too long and must have forgot to cancel which I did not and by looking at the reviews the poor reviews they like to charge everyone for two months which is 60 something dollars for that two months and you will get ripped off don't waste your time or money trash company if I could write the company A 0 I would!

billys86
11/11/17

Paid for service and didn't receive it. Tried a charge back with VISA but they said "there isn't enough evidence to prove the services weren't completed". I'm out $500. Be Warned!

marym574
11/4/17

It is such a shame to see the negative reviews from people who failed to be responsible enough to cancel the free trial within the 7 day time frame.
I have used this service MANY times and have always been satisfied with the document, happy with customer service and when I had my own attorney check a lease that I compiled, he said it was legit.
If you use this service and think you can rush along, don't do it. Take your time, be careful, read the agreement for the free trial, don't be a jerk and just call them later to cancel after you FORGET.

This is a great service in a world where so many scams are running rampant.
They work hard and are there to help their clients.

I will be back again and again. MUCH better than Legal Zoom for leases and tenant documents.

Thank you.

Mary Franklin
r3 Industrial Consulting
Elk Grove, California

daleg35
10/22/17

Janet was really amazing! I got a very quick response and assistance. I highly commend her for being an excellent professional. Keep up the good work!

danv34
10/20/17

As a person with no legal background or real estate experience, I would highly recommend Law Depot for Rental/Lease forms. Prior to this I cut and pasted what I thought was a legal contract. It looked very unprofessional. I rarely, if at all right a review, unless I'm upset. But Law Depot contracts have made the paperwork issue a major stress reliever.

paulb385
10/19/17

LawDepot.com is the only site I'll use for my legal papers from now on. I had such an incredible experience, I'm not going to change anything about legal document search.

eldeny
10/14/17

On point, She thought of an efficient solution that immediately rectified the Problem. I was very happy with the result. Thank-you for having such well trained people on your staff.

craigb95
9/29/17

Created Living Trust for a friend for less than $50. The document was signed and notarized by a mobile notary, the day before friend went into a coma. Subsequently,
the document went through the California courts with the help of a paralegal without
any problems and saved her daughter thousands of dollars and many months of
Probate.

stevee54
9/29/17

The young lady that I spoke to was very patient with me very, understanding and polite. All in all a very good experience.

michealw13
9/16/17

I did not understand why where was not a place for the third line,I found it about the time you sent me a email,Thank you for your service.

eileens38
9/4/17

I highly commend Divine for the excellent service that she gave me during three different phone calls. She was most helpful with my problems and was very efficient at solving them. I appreciated her patient assistance.
She is an asset to your business!

seanh82
8/17/17

Monique resolved my problem expeditiously and with a pleasant explanation of my error. Her manner was professional yet both courteous and friendly.

keishaj8
8/9/17

$132 has been taken from my account after I unsubscribed. Their phone lines aren't answered ever. Automated tells you it's closed EVERY CALL.I want my cash!

katjeynf
8/3/17

THANK you Hari for your help. You made this experience very easy, hassle free. I will most certainly use the LAW DEPOT in the future. This renter eviction form is very easy to read and understand. It, also, takes away the stress of compiling a report of my own.
Kathryn Fairchild
fairchild_kathryn@yahoo.com

teeeim
8/3/17

Kind and spot on thank you so much
Keep up the great job
Needed an immediate answer and you got it done fast

anthonyp126
7/29/17

When I was having difficulty with the website Rowena Evangelista assisted me over the phone. She was knowledge, patient and kind. I will continue to use Lawdepot.com particularly because of her.

jacks586
7/26/17

Janet was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was patient, kind, and very knowledgeable in helping me. I hope to speak with her again if I need to call back.

jorgel33
7/18/17

The two times I called up for assistance, both gave me quick and excellent response. Thank you very much. I will no longer be using your legal template. I would appreciate to cancel my credit card monthly subscription.

neilt30
7/15/17

Divine was very patient, thorough and articulate. Perfectly suited for her role. It was very pleasant to have her assist me.

georgem215
7/15/17

I needed help changing two items. My computer skills and word processor were not at the level needed but Rowena was able to talk me through the sticky points. Thanks

terrys156
7/13/17

Monique was very helpful in every aspect and I feel she even went above and beyond in offering to save my work that I lost on my own computer and now I can retrieve it from my email

timothyr35
7/12/17

I was so glad to talk to a live person. He was helpful, caring and although he couldn't find where my payment on line was, he knew how to help and was very patient!!
I will definitely use this group again!

yusufa19
7/10/17

Monique Hall at LawDepot.com is excellent! She's patient, and
really knows the documents! She's a GREAT teacher! Very intelligent!
Very efficient, with excellent people skills! She really should be in a
teaching position at LawDepot.com to maximize her skills. Great
person! Polite & loves her work!

davidh541
7/8/17

I specifically searched for a free service. After selecting LawDepot.com and answering many questions I was asked to approve a VERY HIGH MONTHLY CHARGE. One must call and cancel the service else be charged. It is a scam. Dealing with lawyers. Good luck. Do not waste your time.

A. No, you do not need to file your prenuptial agreement anywhere. Just make sure that you keep a signed copy or copies in a safe, secure place.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

Good day Kathryn, my apologies for the delay in responding as I was unexpectedly away. You complete the form online, select your license to print, and print it immediately. You would then have it witnessed and/or notarized if needed.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

Most documents are available in Word format. However, there are a few that are in PDF format only. Examples include most deeds such as the quitclaim deed which have special margin considerations.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

Hi Tim, We have 3 price plans that cover our Last Will and Testament document. Our first offer is for a one week free trial. Within the one, you have access to our entire library of legal documents. With the 7 day trial subscription you need to cancel the subscription before the end of the 7 days and there will be no charges. If the subscription is not cancelled it converts into our monthly subscription of $33.00 per month until cancelled. And you can cancel at anytime. Our second pricing option is our Basic License. For $49.95 you will receive 10 years of access to our Last Will and Testament documents. Created as many as you need and it is a one time charge. Our third option is our 1 year Pro License. For $7.95 per month billed as a one time charge of $95.88 you will have one year access to our entire library of documents. Hope this helps

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

A: Yes that is correct. As long as you cancel your subscription before the end of the end of the 7 day free trial there will be no charges on your account

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

After you complete the questionnaire for the residential lease, you can select either a one time Basic license for $20.95 or you can select the 7 day free trial offer. The Basic license lets you create, edit and print as many residential leases as you need for two weeks and after two weeks, the license will expire. The 7 day free trial will allow access to any document free for 7 days. If the account is cancelled within 7 days, there are no charges for any documents prepared. If the account is not cancelled within that time frame, the subscription commences for $33.00 per month until cancelled. To cancel, you can click the Cancel button in your account under the Subscription tab, or you can call or chat with us and we can cancel the account for you.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

Our 1 year Pro license offers access to documents for twelve months for an annual cost of only $95.88. You can prepare documents such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Commercial or Residential Leases and Eviction Notices just to name a few. Prior to renewal, we will send you an email. You can reach our Customer Support team Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm ET at 1-855-231-8424.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

Hello Brian, Yes if you selected the Free Trial you would have 7 days to fill out and complete as many documents as you need. If you go over the 7 day free trail then it would start you on the monthly billing of $33/month. You can cancel this when you have completed your documents there is no obligation for how long you keep the service. With the monthly subscription you have access to complete as many documents as you need on the site.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

With the 1 week free trial if you cancel your account within the first 7 days there is no charge to refund. If you do go over you 1 week free trial and you call to cancel we will refund it within the first 4 days. Cynthia Customer Support.

By Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]

Hello, To cancel your subscription, go to https://www.lawdepot.com/cancel/signin.php. Cynthia Customer Support

By Cynthia S.
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other customers.

LawDepot.com?