Review of LawDepot.com

340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rhondan5
3/24/17

I called LawDepot.com this morning needing assistance with a POA I purchase and got Linda on the phone. Linda very quickly, professionally and politely resolved my issue. I will certainly use LawDepot again for other legal family documents.

michaelh335
3/20/17

I needed 1 form. I thought I would try this. But I forgot to go back and cancel after the first month. I was fine with paying for 1 month to get a form. But you cannot put in a cancellation date in the future. So a year later I see they are still hitting my credit card. So a single form costs me $429. I should have gone to a REAL lawyer and it would have cost 1/2 that amount. This policy is stupid and is designed to rip you off. You should just charge by a form. This is basically a trap to get a lot of money because they know you will forget to cancel.

basn1
3/2/17

Pleasant happy lady
very helpful, went out of her way
to find help
The web site was down but she found a way

benb131
2/22/17

First, Ms. was extremely pleasant an helpful. She recognized my needs, and was very accommodating. A real pleasure to work with. Second, she was very knowledgeable of what my problem was, and she was able to solve it. Highly recommend both her and your firm.

herbk3
2/7/17

They will require a credit card for the free trial. So far I have been charged $99 for the free trial. I may have to cancel my credit card to keep Law depot from stealing my money.

lynnd52
2/4/17

Monique Hall was outstanding in offering immediate assistance to my inquiries for help! Absolutely a fantastic experience - thank you so much!

brandonm83
2/3/17

Great experience overall I want to name design help me and was very helpful and explained everything perfectly

samv29
1/23/17

The young lady, Ms, Metz, was very good at what she does and an asset for your company.. I use to work with a man named Mike Metz and he was just as good at his job as she is...Give her a substantial raise .....

ericl100
1/21/17

Given the numerous complaints about unwanted charges, here's how I would go about signing up for a supposedly "free" trial...

CitiBank issues credit cards with an optional feature they call VIRTUAL ACCOUNT NUMBERS. Their website allows cardholders to sign up for account "notifications" to be sent via e-mail or as text messages.

After you login to your CitiBank online account you can create a brand new and unique 16-digit credit card account number with a specified maximum dollar limit (for example $50) and expiration date (for example 2- or 8-months from now).

When an online merchant asks for your credit card information, you simply provide the newly-created Virtual number, its expiration date, and (if requested) the 3-digit CVV/CVC number. When the merchant charges your Virtual Account, CitiBank's online data (and any notifications via e-mail or text message) will show that activity within about 10-seconds. (Fast!)

In my experience, the best parts of all this are:
-- I know immediately when my account is charged, and for how much.
-- If a hacker steals my Virtual Number, my primary credit card information is not at risk.
-- By setting a maximum dollar limit, I avoid the "surprise" of recurring charges.
-- I can "close" my Virtual Account at any time. (Meanwhile, my primary account remains open.)

This has been working for me for a couple of years.

sallyh52
1/18/17

Monique Hall was helpful and I appreciated her
advise. She was very professional and courteous. The call was answered promptly..................................................................................................

jadah5
1/14/17

I could not print my document from my Dell computer because I had used the editor and made changes to the document. She explained the problem and when I was at a loss how to get my edited document printed, she emailed the document and I downloaded to my computer to be able to print! Great experience!

joeb276
12/25/16

I was having a problem printing my last will and testament and Linda sent me an email and I could print it right out.

fredag4
12/16/16

Monique was awesome, very smart young lady.

jeanetted13
12/14/16

great staff, very helpful.

joycec46
12/8/16

Please be aware that once you customize your "free" form, you cannot print it without giving your credit card information. Nowhere on the site is there an indication that the template is anything but free until you have already spent the time and energy to work your way through a long list of questions and completed your own customized clauses to add. It's a marketing ploy that really irks me as a business owner. Respect for the client and integrity in marketing should be the bottom line. Not with this company!

lindah222
11/30/16

She was helpful, courtesy and efficient. She resolved my issue with several options and in a timely manner.

paulr195
11/28/16

This is a completely misleading website. I don't see ANYWHERE on the page that they say you'll need to enter a credit card until page TWELVE, AFTER I've entered my VIN, name and address of the seller and buyer, etc. So now they have all of that information on me, THEN they want your credit card. You're automatically enrolled at that point in a $33 per month subscription unless you remember to cancel.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE, what a misleading rip-off!!

rhodac2
11/15/16

It was a relief to know that I could do this from the comforts of home. It was convenient and easy.

johnc618
11/5/16

Zahra Keshwani was very quick to resolve my issue. She was courteous and pleasant.

maggieb33
11/5/16

My customer service gal was kind, patient, and very accommodating!

babarr
11/5/16

You have made my day bless you.

sigridc1
11/4/16

There was a billing error on my account; and when I called regarding this error, I spoke with Monique who handled me and my situation in a very professional and customer friendly manner. She's a definite asset to your organization.

robertt142
11/2/16

Mrs Keshwani was very helpful and solved my problem in less than 30 seconds

michaeln95
10/13/16

Monique aka as the M iraculous O ngoing N urturer (of) I nspiring Q uality U nlimited E nlightment did a phenomenal job of sharing with me the additional optional 1 free week and the different price plans of monthly vs yearly. Very great customer experience.

chriss451
10/6/16

Ms. Bennett was very helpful in assisting me to troubleshoot issues with a document that I created on your website! Extremely informed and a real pleasure to work with! Thank you, Linda!

56 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jeanh60
Jean H.
4 weeks ago
Answer
kathiek2
Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]
A: Hi Jean
To check your account and renewal time please follow the following steps.
From the LawDepot web page sign into your account with your email and password you created when you started your account. Then once logged in on the top right of the page you will see your email address. Hover over the email and select My Account. Once on the My Account page you will see the Subscriptions and Licenses tab. On this it will tell you the status of your account as well as your renewal date.

If you have any difficulty finding you can also contact our Contact Center at 1-855-231-8424 Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 7:00 pm ET.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
kathiek2
Wayne K. [LawDepot.com Rep]
A: Hi Louis,
Please contact us via our Contact Center at 1-855-231-8424 Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm ET.
We will need your email address to find your account and your documents and we will be able to help you quickly
1 month, 2 days ago