US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LawDepot.com reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-231-8424
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us
Review of LawDepot.com

LawDepot.com reviews

72%
340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

betsys5

Your customer service will be remembered as we do more legal affairs in the future and will pay for them! (in 12 reviews)

corneliusl11

Janet Metz was professional and helpful beyond words and very patient with this Luddite. (in 8 reviews)

literatep

I, unlike almost every one else whom commented, actually read the trial period condition and got a FREE document. (in 45 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

katlynp1
7/22/16

I used LawDepot.com to write up a medical power of attorney for my child who was going on vacation with her grandparents. It was so quick easy to use. I only used it the one time and forgot to cancel my membership before being charged. After seeing it on my bank statement, I called customer service and simply asked for my account to be cancelled. The woman I spoke with was so friendly and even offered to refund my payment back to me, along with an email confirmation of both the cancellation and refund. I would absolutely recommend them as well as use them again, if need be, in the future!

ginnys11
7/21/16

Awesome

pageanis
7/9/16

Despite several attempts, I was still having difficulties in printing off one my documents which upon contacting LawDepot Janet was able to resolve for me immediately.

I found Janet very helpful and a pleasure to deal with and a real credit to LawDepot.

mariac151
7/4/16

This young lady was so kind. She took her time with me. When I worked, I would of hired her in a heart beat. She would of been an asset to me.

del----w
7/1/16

Monique was absolutely amazing. I was so nervous filling in the pages for our wills. Had some questions, which she answered immediately. She stayed with me the whole time while I printed & downloaded. She was so courteous, informative, helpful, and so very patient as well. SHE IS A GEM, DON'T LET HER GO!!

johnk295
6/22/16

in attempting to write wills for my husband and my self I am on the third day of trying to get it done. no where in the process does it state that to save a document you have to download it first. there is a "save button"= but no- that does not save it...so I did my will four times before I finally called them to figure out what the problem was....then I paid $35 to have my husband's will reviewed- and I get back a document that is not ready to be printed and signed- it has a header of "LawDepot's Last Will and Testament" and a ridiculous footer that shows a file location and date that goes completely across the bottom of the page. I just now called and told them how frustrated I am and asked for help getting a will that is both reviewed and ready to print- and I was told I have to reply to the same email stating my document has been reviewed and is ready...and wait for it...it will be another 24 hours before I get a response.....why my husband chose this site to sign up to I will never understand! years ago I used LegalZoom- and it was a breeze!

glendak2
6/10/16

I am loving this website!! Its wonderful to be able to complete lease agreements
and to get legal advice along the way.The only thing is I was unable to put the
entire postal code in our rental property's address;it would only accept 3 digits.
Very helpful service from Divine today emailing me my agreement when I couldn't
get it to print.But we got it all figured out thanks to her patience and knowledge.
Very courteous and friendly voice on the phone-from Edmonton too.Even better!

christyc21
6/6/16

Great forms to use and helpful customer service department

georgep87

Excellent

burshawnm
6/6/16

Great experience costomer service was very helpful

sylviab21
6/5/16

My experience with Janet Metz was nothing short of amazing, as she patiently guided me though some edits and I had quite a bit of anxiety due to the time spent creating the document and was greatly concerned about loosing information in the process of saving and downloading the document. I ended up needing to recontact her about helping me save some last minute edits to the document and she helped patiently with that as well. There is no way to state how much I appreciated her level of professionalism. Thank you, please share my regards with Janet.

Sincerely, Sylvia Marie Buck

reubens25
6/4/16

Monique led me through the process of recovering my documents, by sending me a e-mail with my documents as an attachment. My sincere appreciation for her guidance and patience during this process.

nickieb1
6/2/16

Helpful to the point and quick

dabneyr
5/29/16

To date my experience with LawDepot.com has been great, largely because of the program's user friendly format. Because I'm retired, I often find that "IT" has far surpassed my expertise.When I called for help, Monique answered my questions immediately with obvious skill and knowledge of services you offer and how to help me from "being stuck",,, to very friendly. guidance so that I was able to move to the next level in editing the lease I was working on. Yea! Monique and thank you, Today I'm ready to print it, and am feeling confident that help is close as a phone call should I need it. When I've finished this project. I plan to return for other services you offer to catch up on several othe legal documenrs that are in need of updating,

doreend5
5/21/16

EXCELLENT With ALL OPERATORS__VERY PATIENT!!!!

davidk223
5/21/16

The Representative was very ( patient ) and had great ( customer service. )

She helped me quickly and in a very efficient manner. She was understanding

and answered all my questions. Thank You

David Kawa Ka'aha'aina Sr.

johnf237
5/15/16

The service was excellent!

mojob1
5/14/16

very helpful

anthonyr81
5/10/16

Excellent in every respect!

jamesb372
5/10/16

Excellent Service by Cynfia

elisec6
5/8/16

Monique was extremely personable and polite. She talked me through my issue and had everything resolved swiftly.
She made my interaction with your company a very positive experience.
Give this woman a raise!!

ncc3
5/2/16

I called the staff at law depot to expedite my incorporation and was willing to pay a fee. The staff was initially helpful and said they will have it done in 48 hrs. After 48 hours I called again and they said it will be done that day. End of the day still nothing.....I feel they are just giving me lip service

garyj39
5/2/16

excellent

maryb284
4/23/16

rickh71
4/22/16

helpful, but once I changed my password, I still have no idea what is going on with my case and just what I am paying

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Answer
kathiek2
A: Our Basic option for $21.95 will allow you to create as many Wills as needed for yourself or other family members. Once you create and save one Will, click the New icon to create a Will for another person. The question template will provide options for witnesses and/or notary signature. For more information, go to:https://www.lawdepot.com/law-library/Last-Will-and-Testament-FAQ-United-States. It it not necessary to register a Will.
2 days ago