US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LawDepot.com reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-231-8424
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us
Review of LawDepot.com

LawDepot.com reviews

73%
340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

garyv22
9/25/16

Cynthia Sawka emailed my invoices within 2 minutes of my call!! Outstanding!

laurad110
9/24/16

Pleasant experience

richardm205
9/24/16

I spoke with Linda, and she was able to help me out with an issue I was having. I deal with "professionals" all day long and Linda was/is a breath of fresh air! Great person to work with!!

carolh112
9/23/16

Divine was very helpful in helping me make the changes I needed to change. She was very helpful and patient.

frankk54
9/22/16

great

francescab15
9/19/16

Monique was extremely helpful in creating the Roommate Agreement. She was
patient and walked me through the various steps that needed to be completed.

robynh9
9/19/16

The best saved my sanity

donaldr38
9/18/16

Your forms on line are simple and easy to follow.
After filling in the data, the resulting document
was PERFECT. Will use you again and highly recommend.
The telephone customer support by Monique was very helpful.
Would be glad to use that service in the future.

caroll89
9/15/16

she was wonderfull took the time to help me download ..give it a 10

jeans65
9/14/16

Excellent!

anthonyc130
9/8/16

Thank for your quick response to my printing issue

carolynh57
9/5/16

Linda Bennet was very friendly and helpful and went the extra mile, even while I was cancelling a trial.

heatherb128
8/31/16

this document comes incomplete!

i started filled with
satisfaction and ended feeling jipped!

stewartc26
8/26/16

I am a commercial property solicitor and I have acted for 3 separate clients within the last few months who have encountered legal problems as a result of defects in the precedent commercial lease provided by this website. Whilst I am sure that the website covers itself legally with the necessary disclaimers, I can not advise people strongly enough against using their precedent lease. I can not comment on their other legal documents, but the lease is simply not fit for purpose for a commercial property in England and Wales. The clauses are very poorly drafted (including embarrassing spelling mistakes and grammatical errors), and often completely incomprehensible. There are clauses which are clearly based on US law and have no relevance to UK law (eg reference to Eminent Domain and Expropriation, terminology used in US law but not in the UK). There are clauses that contradict other clauses within the same document, and provisions which are unclear and ambiguous, and leave the parties open to disputes over the meaning and intention. It is certainly the worst example that I have ever seen of an attempt at a commercial lease and simply should not be used in the UK. The website even states that the document is specifically adapted to apply in England, but has clearly been prepared by an oversees company with only limited input from a UK lawyer. It is always very dangerous to rely on a free online document in place of formal legal advice, but if you want to avoid instructing a solicitor there are far more suitable precedent documents available, and I would strongly advise anyone against using this document.

johns1431
8/25/16

Hi: I see that the Surrender Date" is STILL wrong- it has to be OCTOBER 23rd 2016

michaell221
8/25/16

very pleasant and helpfull, thankyou

perryb27
8/17/16

My printer wouldn't print out document. I called customer support and the lovely lady promptly e-mailed my selected document to me and included a message
inviting me to call her in the event I decided to cancel my subscription within a week. Great service

lisat126
8/14/16

This company is as shady as they come. I recently realized I had been charged $33.00 a month thru my paypal account for over a year for a document I was led to believe was free. When I contacted Law depot I was told that maybe the email advising the re-ocurring charges were sent to the wrong email address. They took it upon themselves to locate and charge my paypal account through an email without my authorization. Long story short my free document cost more than an actual attorney would charge.

beverlys51
8/14/16

Document that expired on your site 2 weeks ago was stolen from individual. Was not able to log on and locate document with the original names and addresses. Janet was a God send at finding it. God bless her. Thank you very much.

jeannea11
8/13/16

Ms. Divine, your representative has been appropriately named.!! She was divine! . I was frustrated, and Ms. Divine had the grace and dignity to calm me and help me achieve my mission. I measure people with a test I call "3 P's in a Pod" ( an ole English expression) 1. P rofessional, 2. P rompt 3. P ersonalble. Ms. Divine had it all + P atience!. You are blessed to have one soo divine as Ms. Divine

tracyp42
8/8/16

great

claudiab26
8/1/16

i had my email address wrong,and she help me in a second.

davidb531
7/28/16

Called LawDepot.com for a charge to my account. I could not remember my password and was not able to log on to my account, so I thought I wasn't charged. I was. Monique at ext. #358 helped me with my situation. She was courteous and efficient and totally appreciated her professionalism. Though I found another way to complete what I needed this time, because of her I would totally come back and use your service again.

katlynp1
7/22/16

I used LawDepot.com to write up a medical power of attorney for my child who was going on vacation with her grandparents. It was so quick easy to use. I only used it the one time and forgot to cancel my membership before being charged. After seeing it on my bank statement, I called customer service and simply asked for my account to be cancelled. The woman I spoke with was so friendly and even offered to refund my payment back to me, along with an email confirmation of both the cancellation and refund. I would absolutely recommend them as well as use them again, if need be, in the future!

ginnys11
7/21/16

Awesome

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
kathiek2
A: If you select the 7 day free trial option and cancel within 7 days, there is no charge for any documents prepared. You can print and edit documents if needed.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
kathiek2
A: We are a leading publisher of do-it-yourself legal documents and templates since 2002. Our customers have created over four million contracts and have saved considerable dollars in legal fees.

Our form templates and software are drafted and revised by our in-house legal department. Please note that the documents are generated based on the answers you enter. Ensure you accurately complete all the necessary fields. Once completed, it is a legal document. The answers you select and how you edit the document can potentially affect whether the form is legally enforceable and valid. If you are unsure how to complete the answers or edit the document to fit your fact situation, you should consider contacting a local attorney in your jurisdiction to assist you. Customers are responsible for special requirements in their jurisdiction.

You are still responsible to file or register your documents with the correct facilities should it be required.
2 weeks ago