US Government’s NSF

340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lindah222
11/30/16

She was helpful, courtesy and efficient. She resolved my issue with several options and in a timely manner.

paulr195
11/28/16

This is a completely misleading website. I don't see ANYWHERE on the page that they say you'll need to enter a credit card until page TWELVE, AFTER I've entered my VIN, name and address of the seller and buyer, etc. So now they have all of that information on me, THEN they want your credit card. You're automatically enrolled at that point in a $33 per month subscription unless you remember to cancel.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE, what a misleading rip-off!!

rhodac2
11/15/16

It was a relief to know that I could do this from the comforts of home. It was convenient and easy.

johnc618
11/5/16

Zahra Keshwani was very quick to resolve my issue. She was courteous and pleasant.

maggieb33
11/5/16

My customer service gal was kind, patient, and very accommodating!

babarr
11/5/16

You have made my day bless you.

sigridc1
11/4/16

There was a billing error on my account; and when I called regarding this error, I spoke with Monique who handled me and my situation in a very professional and customer friendly manner. She's a definite asset to your organization.

robertt142
11/2/16

Mrs Keshwani was very helpful and solved my problem in less than 30 seconds

michaeln95
10/13/16

Monique aka as the M iraculous O ngoing N urturer (of) I nspiring Q uality U nlimited E nlightment did a phenomenal job of sharing with me the additional optional 1 free week and the different price plans of monthly vs yearly. Very great customer experience.

chriss451
10/6/16

Ms. Bennett was very helpful in assisting me to troubleshoot issues with a document that I created on your website! Extremely informed and a real pleasure to work with! Thank you, Linda!

riedb
10/5/16

I was interested in preparing a will. The samples you offer are detailed &!to the point.

garyv22
9/25/16

Cynthia Sawka emailed my invoices within 2 minutes of my call!! Outstanding!

laurad110
9/24/16

Pleasant experience

richardm205
9/24/16

I spoke with Linda, and she was able to help me out with an issue I was having. I deal with "professionals" all day long and Linda was/is a breath of fresh air! Great person to work with!!

carolh112
9/23/16

Divine was very helpful in helping me make the changes I needed to change. She was very helpful and patient.

frankk54
9/22/16

great

francescab15
9/19/16

Monique was extremely helpful in creating the Roommate Agreement. She was
patient and walked me through the various steps that needed to be completed.

robynh9
9/19/16

The best saved my sanity

donaldr38
9/18/16

Your forms on line are simple and easy to follow.
After filling in the data, the resulting document
was PERFECT. Will use you again and highly recommend.
The telephone customer support by Monique was very helpful.
Would be glad to use that service in the future.

caroll89
9/15/16

she was wonderfull took the time to help me download ..give it a 10

jeans65
9/14/16

Excellent!

anthonyc130
9/8/16

Thank for your quick response to my printing issue

carolynh57
9/5/16

Linda Bennet was very friendly and helpful and went the extra mile, even while I was cancelling a trial.

heatherb128
8/31/16

this document comes incomplete!

i started filled with
satisfaction and ended feeling jipped!

stewartc26
8/26/16

I am a commercial property solicitor and I have acted for 3 separate clients within the last few months who have encountered legal problems as a result of defects in the precedent commercial lease provided by this website. Whilst I am sure that the website covers itself legally with the necessary disclaimers, I can not advise people strongly enough against using their precedent lease. I can not comment on their other legal documents, but the lease is simply not fit for purpose for a commercial property in England and Wales. The clauses are very poorly drafted (including embarrassing spelling mistakes and grammatical errors), and often completely incomprehensible. There are clauses which are clearly based on US law and have no relevance to UK law (eg reference to Eminent Domain and Expropriation, terminology used in US law but not in the UK). There are clauses that contradict other clauses within the same document, and provisions which are unclear and ambiguous, and leave the parties open to disputes over the meaning and intention. It is certainly the worst example that I have ever seen of an attempt at a commercial lease and simply should not be used in the UK. The website even states that the document is specifically adapted to apply in England, but has clearly been prepared by an oversees company with only limited input from a UK lawyer. It is always very dangerous to rely on a free online document in place of formal legal advice, but if you want to avoid instructing a solicitor there are far more suitable precedent documents available, and I would strongly advise anyone against using this document.

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
janl49
Jan L.
3 days, 6 hours ago
Answer
kathiek2
Kathie K. [LawDepot.com Rep]
A: Good day Jan, the 7 day free trial provides access to all documents including the Section 21 and Section 8. Remember to cancel your 7 day free trial within the specified time frame.
4 hours ago