US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

vasilv
11/13/16

I needed to sell one of my websites and decided to do this using a Broker. I did what everyone else will do...I googled it :-) I drafted a list of ALL the website Brokers showing on the first 10 pages of Google Search and contacted all of them. Some did not reply and many just wasted my time. The only one that made an impression on me was Salvador from Latona. He was SUPER quick in replying to my inquiries and was clearly determined to getting me top dollar for my site. Frankly, I was not very hopeful on selling the site for a good price - it is very specific and the revenue numbers were less than stellar. However, Salvador never gave up on looking for Buyers. Long after I had lost hope, he kept pushing. At the end not only we had a Buyer that was offering more than what I expected, but we also had a 2nd Buyer willing step in should things not work out with the 1st Buyer. I want to thank Salvador and Latona for making this possible. I am really grateful to Salvador for his patience and professionalism in dealing with me. I know this was a small deal that they would normally not take and this makes me even more appreciative of Salvador's & Latona's help.

ildark
9/9/15

Deal with with Adam Beebe from their team and was very satisfied, the brokers are super pro-active, I had spoken to 2 potential buyers on the same day and even called the broker in late hours in the evening and he was perfectly fine with it. The site was recommended to me by a friend and I'll be recommending them to anyone who's thinking of buying or selling their site.

re4837
12/18/14

I've just bought a website using Latonas.com services. Adam Beebe was highly professional and supported the entire deal process from initial negotiations until the successful closing. They are great

matthewh61
10/9/15

I recently purchased a website through Latona's - Adam Beebe represented the seller.

He was helpful in coordinating the due diligence process and assisting in getting the sale done. He was responsive and professional in our dealings.

From my point of view, he also did a good job of getting a fair price for his client's website.

williec19
9/13/16

Adam Beebe went above and beyond from day 1 helping me sell my site. Once a bid went in he went on turbo mode and exceeded all of my expectations, from the sale to the escrow.

Great job Adam !

monicab41
2/5/16

I worked with Adam Beebe at Latona's and he was a total pro. Unlike a lot of online site brokers that have a mix of reputable sites and non-reputable sites, Latona's seems to focus only on great sites with strong track records. They then give a thorough background on the site to really help buyers like me get a true picture of the strengths and weaknesses of that site. Adam was incredibly responsive, helping me work through the details of the site and helping to facilitate conversations between me and the site seller. The entire process was fluid and I felt that Latona's and Adam were really able to balance my needs as the buyer with those of the seller. Great experience all around and a real class act.

briank41
11/6/14

I've used Latonas now to sell two of my businesses, one of which sold for mid-six figures.

While I dealt mostly with one of the individual brokers on each, I did have initial and follow-up conversations with Rick Latona who is the CEO.

Over all, the company is very well organized and professional in how they handle their clients, both buyers and sellers.

I will certainly use them again.

Tip for consumers: Know your business metrics very well first. They will need to know a lot of details about your business to be able to sell your business.

davidg115
8/25/14

I have purchased two web businesses so far through Latonas with excellent help from broker Adam Beebe. I look forward to doing more deals with Latonas in the future.

mohitt
10/1/14

Having previously worked with Ryan, I was already aware of his skills in finding the right websites for me to buy and in closing deals.

Now I just bought my third site from him and it's been a smooth sailing!

I would wholeheartedly recommend Ryan if you are looking to either buy or sell a website.

sethm38
4/21/16

Highly recommend Latona's. Ryan Lane helped guide me through each step and got me far more for the site than I ever could have on my own. If you have a high-end site that you're looking to sell, I'd definitely check them out.

mikem268
6/18/15

I recently purchased 50% of an essential oils business in the US and dealt with the agent Ryan Lane. I was immediately struck by his courtesy, professionalism and down to earth manner which helped during negotiations. Highly recommended. Will definitely use Latonas again.

chrisg87
7/10/15

We recently completed a significant purchase using Latona's. Their service was great and they were there for every part of the transaction. I plan on using them again and would highly recommend.

grahamc20
12/21/14

Adam Beebe from Latonas sold one of my sites and I couldn't be happier with the result!

I really appreciated how much time and effort he put into finding the right buyer. My site ended up selling at a very fair price for both the buyer and I (exactly what I was looking for).

I'll definitely be using Latonas on my next website sale!

justinm65
8/7/15

I have now worked with Adam Beebe on two separate transactions. Adam has always been extremely professional and attentive. He is readily available for calls if I need to clarify something or have any questions. He does a solid job of informing both the seller and buyer of next steps, what to expect, and reassuring them throughout the process. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone looking to sell or purchase a web property.

jasonc94
8/29/15

I have been working with Adam Beebe from Latonas for some time to find the next website to acquire. Adam has been very helpful and transparent and I'm very happy that earlier this month we completed a deal. From the time the site becomes available to when the deal is closed, it took only 2 weeks. Not that it's a simple transaction, it's not, the key is not to make a deal complicated and Adam's exceptional service, close handholding throughout the process made it smooth. I would highly recommend any site buyer to work with Adam, I sure will with my next buy.

sarahf68
12/22/15

I worked with Latonas to sell a website this year. They originally contacted me before I was considering selling, walked me through every step of the process, and within 6 months successfully negotiated the sale of the site. It was a seamless process and I will absolutely work with them again!

rockyp7
8/28/16

Shortly after listing my website with Salvador he quickly brought a qualified buyer, and we closed shortly after that. from Listing to close in around 1 month. I highly recommend Salvador.

stuarth24
8/18/15

There are number of places that broker websites, but Latona's is the only one that has "Open Houses" - recorded webinars where the seller gets a chance to describe the website, sales, daily maintenance, etc. In fact, the broker (my broker was Adam Beebe who was very helpful throughout the process) interviews the seller so many common questions get answered. As a buyer, the entire sale from beginning to end went very smoothly. I would highly recommend buying or selling from Latona's.

sr271
3/31/16

As a buyer, I've found Latona's to be one of the most trusted website brokers out there. I've looked at several sites with them and recently closed on my first deal with Latona's. They were responsive, helpful and professional throughout the process, and I'm happy with my purchase. I look forward to working with them again.

bradw26
7/14/15

Recently sold a portfolio of sites with Latona's. Transaction went very smooth. They did a great job following up through the process and trying to get the deal done. Adam Beebe worked around the clock to make it happen. Would use again.

mattb78
3/2/15

Great experience and Ryan Lane made the whole process very easy. He worked with me every step of the way and made the experience something I hope to repeat many times. Highly recommend this service and broker Ryan Lane. Thanks for a great experience.

michaele36
8/12/14

Adam & Rick provide a valuable service to web-masters. These guys are the best web site brokers in the business!

marcd42
1/13/17

I couldn't be more pleased with Adam' professionalism, thoroughness, and communication skills throughout the sales process of my online property. I would not hesitate to contact Adam in the future, and I will refer my contacts to him in assiting with selling their properties.

sumita2
2/24/15

I found one of best website brokerage company Latonas as my luck was in my favour and eric make it possible selling my digital product website in just 7 DAYS awesome and sold more then my expected price that is really awesome.

I am really happy to find best person to sell my website . My site ended up selling at a very fair price for both the buyer and I (exactly what I was looking for). really a great deal for me thanks eric and rick you are really running a best service for website brokerage company really thanks from heart.

khaleds6
2/25/16

They are professional and are highly skilled. They know their work. I was looking for a buyer for my website. All I had to to is to fill up the necessary forms and submit my website to Latona's. Then they found me some interested buyers and settled a deal with the buyer who offered me the best price. They also helped during the transfer of the website. Everything was done perfectly. Thanks Latona's!!!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Latona's staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
stephenh103
Stephen H.
on 8/1/16
Answer
rickl33
Rick L. [Latona's Rep]
A: I believe this has been satisfactory settled. Please let us know if there's still and issue.
on 8/3/16
on 6/28/16
Answer
rickl33
Rick L. [Latona's Rep]
A: We can certainly try on your behalf! Please email info@latonas.com your request and we'll try to get it done for you. Mention this site so we can keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

Rick