Review of Laptopz

Item number:130707698612
Price:$17.95
Time left:---
To: laptopz-outlet
Subject: Re: laptopz-outlet has sent a question about item #130707698612, ending on Mar-11-17 00:12:21 PST - New 9 Cell 7800mAh Battery for Dell Latitude D620 D630 D631 D640 PC764

Thank you for your kind and timely response.
As best I can tell, You received the return shipment on 03-15-17.
However, the timeline does not reflect that the shipment was received.
I understand it takes some time to refund. While we are waiting, I would like to know that the return shipment to you arrived.
Thank You so much for your assistance with this. I would like to give you a great customer satisfaction rating on eBay.
Please advise me when to expect my replacement unit or refund so I can plan accordingly.
I bought the 13070698612 battery in anticipation of a six week trip during which I needed the battery.
Unfortunately the battery is defective. Well, such things happen.
I have returned the unit to your address and would now like to know when the replacement or refund will happen.

Thanks for your good service.
I will be pleased to give you a good review just as soon as we have completed this issue.
Thanks.
Drew Charles
druchas@yahoo.com
831 331-3282

andreaw29
10/8/15

I purchased 1 item and had such a horrible experience that I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN. They refused to give me a credit even though they said that they would for a faulty component. I still have never received a credit after over 10 attempts.

odyr
4/15/15

Purchased a motherboard from these thieves on eBay. Motherboard is bad and they will not respond to any emails I send them. I'm having to go through eBay's complaint department to try to recover my money.

Do not purchase from them on eBay. There account name on eBay is laptopz-outlet

georgiosv
3/11/14

I ordered a battery via e-bay. I paid 36 dollars. They told me I had to wait for 3-5 weeks.
After 5 weeks I had not received the battery. I asked them what had hppened and they sent me some emails promising they had sent the battery. I insisted and then, they answered that they had communicated with the delivery company, and they were sure that the battery was lost, so, they would send me another battery, but I had to wait for 3- 5 weeks again.
After 5 weeks I had not received any battery again......!
I emailed e-bay (they say he is a"top seller") and they practicaly covered him, saying that although they are sure he did not send the battery at all, there is nothing they can do because 30 days passed from the time I paid the money!
So, they took the money and they sent nothing! This is caled thievery as far as I know.....

darylk4
1/15/14

sent me 2 dead batteries looked for money back owe my $36 and a few cents offered my $20 refund they said they would send me third battery for free said no and in next message said the best we can do is send replacement for additional $11 story always changes tried ringing they always get a machine stay !!!STAY AWAY!!!

amandas37
12/19/13

Good screens looks good

chadp5
12/16/13

First time online shopping. Easy access. Love.

benjamp
12/13/13

We have ordered many items from laptopz, they always ship on-time and correct part very.. Happy Customer.

sunyh
12/12/13

Not exactly as described but still a great guide!

brycenm
12/11/13

I gave the "Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop Keyboard Black" to my friend and she like it so much, thanks for your wonderful thing.

hellenp
12/6/13

the keyboards is good, I like it and fast shipping

juader
12/3/13

A year ago, I bought a Laptop AC Adapter for my Laptop from this site. And Now Adapter is still good. SO cool.

geoffreyd5
11/28/13

Very good. I got the laptop screens on time, I am very happy.

josiee1
11/25/13

great store

roberts147
11/12/13

HORRIBLE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

moarara
10/20/13

They sell stiff batteries: not working batteries, just plastic and metal. They dont answer emails, they say they have sent a new item but it is not true... Awful!!!!

noth9
5/4/13

Today is May 4, 2013 and I placed an order with laptopz about two weeks ago I finally received it and it did not work. After I contacted them by e-mail they made me take pictures of the one they sent and the one I am replacing and they appear to look the same but the model numbers are not the same. They tell me the one they sent me was the correct battery but if I want to try another one in order for them to send me another battery they want 17.00 more. They did not even ask for the one they sent me to be shipped back because #1 they know the item they sent me is garbage, #2 they want to scam more money from me and not send me a replacement. This was not hard to figure out people, those who have been scamed like this need to get together and do something about it. If e-bay does nothing about it then they are encouraging this ilegal activity and they should also be responsible and remove that site or anyone related to that site. That is the only way e-bay would become way way more trusting and financially stronger, there would be no hesitation when it comes to ordering from e-bay no doubts, absolute positive feed back and no indirect or direct participating in ilegal scams or bad business practices. Going to the store in person guarantees you that if the product is defective or not what you wanted you can so easily return it very little inconvenience and frustration. Too many honest people on e-bay selling good quality items as described and promised but because of bad raps from the scammers they won't be trusted therefore not ever reaching their potential sales. Please people do something about it if you know what channels to take to report this and have something done about it. This is now 2013 how can this still be happening with all the conections and technology now here? I would rate zero but not able to do this on this application.

christib1
12/3/12

My order was placed on Ebay and I was supposed the item within a few days and 3 weeks went by and i never received anything! I demanded my $$ back and they just kept saying "please kindly wait for the item", So far i havent received either ! Do not buy from these people!

micheleb10
8/15/12

FIrst, cannot keep up with all the names used for this company...Yall, Gadget town..etc.! Second, seems every time we make corporate purchase I have Fraud on my Corporate CC within weeks after. I have put a STOP at work for all purchases to this company. Cheap but not worth the aggrevation of Fraud!

jackier3
5/23/12

STAY AWAY FROM LAPTOPZ. They sell on ebay and advertise a 3 year warantee on laptop batteries. The batteries are junk and fail after about 3 months. They won't stand behind their warantee and will not respond to emails.
laptopz-outlet, yall, and goes by many more names

battery
United States
Phone: 845-228-8876
Dear buyer,
Thanks for your time.
We have sent you another package for your order. You can track its status at below link,
It generally takes 5 business days for delivery .
Pls contact us if you do not receive it in time.
If any question please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tina
eBay Service Care

- laptopz-outlet
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond
To: laptopz-outlet
Subject: Re: fish sent a message about Battery for Apple MacBook 13" inch A1181 A1185 WHITE #250612163416
Sent Date: Apr-27-12 08:30:45 PDT

Dear laptopz-outlet,
i did not get the battery yet and the tracking # has no iffo
what is going on with my Battery for Apple MacBook 13" inch A1181 A1185 WHITE #250612
why has the battery not been shipped yet ?
the tracking # is 940551
this is my current shipping address.
f
To: fish
Subject: Re: fishgal53 sent a message about Battery for Apple MacBook 13" inch A1181 A1185 WHITE #250612166
Sent Date: Apr-25-12 18:17:39 PDT

Dear fish
Thank you for your reply.
It may takes some days to update the item status.
You will receive item soon.Thanks for your patience.
Any questions, please contact us at the first time.

Crystal
LaptopZ-Outlet eBay Service

Sent Date: Apr-25-12 06:37:08 PDT

Dear laptopz-outlet,

this #9405510200838024291618 does'nt come up on the uspo as being sent just on 21st the # is in the system
fish
Sent Date: Apr-24-12 23:07:34 PDT

Dear fish
Thank you for your purchase.
We are glad to tell you that your item has been shipped to your paypal address.
Below is the tracking number link:
The item status is below.
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 21, 2012 to expect your package for mailing.
You will receive item soon.Thanks for your patience.
Any questions, please contact us at the first time.
Crystal
LaptopZ-Outlet eBay Service
laptopz-outlet

Sent Date: Apr-24-12 11:21:27 PDT

Dear laptopz-outlet,

why has the battery not been shipped yet ?
the tracking # is 94055102
this is my current shipping address.
fish

Sent Date: Apr-20-12 22:08:16 PDT

Thanks for your email.
We are glad to notify you that we have resent an item to you today.
Below is the tracking number link:

Your understanding would be highly appreciated.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this email and let us know.

dipalc
4/23/12

I returned a product and they charged me a 20% restocking fee, which was in accordance to their return policy. But this was the first time in my life that a company kept the total of the sales tax on a returned item. They didn't even give back 80% of it. Their explanation was: "The sales tax is collected by the the local tax bureau." Sounds fishy to me. Just for that experience I would not buy from them again.

edwardd2
3/19/12

If they get the part right that you ordered you might be ok. otherwise get ready for conflict. They tried to refund shipping only and told me to keep the power cord they sent that didnt fit my computer and I still had to pay for it. Then when I refused to keep the useless cord they wanted me to pay to ship it back plus send them more money to cover shipping on another cord that may not even fit. they could not crossover any part numbers or model numbers of my hp computer to get me the proper cord. What a joke this place is. Stay away

bellem
10/6/11

Is there anything lower than 1 star? they send me a defective ac adaptor. I spent 2-3 hours of my time trying to get a return authorization. I still did not get any refund. Stay away DO NOT BUY FROM THOSE CROOKS! they should be shut down!!

steves49
9/14/11

Do not buy from them! I do not believe they are in the US. They sent the wrong laptop replacement keyboard and refuse a return. I was chatting with someone at the company and in the middle she terminated the chat. They do not have a phone number.

cv6
6/22/11

BE AWARE of this website and don't do business. First of all they don't have a phone number, so if you have issues and want a speedy reply you have to wait a couple days to receive an email from them. I had bought a laptop screen from them and received it damaged. I sent it back to them and they agreed to send me a second one. The second screen I received was totally different. The make/model/appearance was totally different from my original screen. When I contacted them, they told me that they didn't have my screen in stock and that it was a rare screen to get. So I asked them if they sent me a wrong screen knowing that my screen was no longer in stock at the time and yet they ignored my question and suggested to give me a refund. Here lies the next problem. When they issued me the refund, they decided to keep the shipping amount for themselves saying that if they issued me the full refund then they will lose money because they already paid the shipping carrier. This site would rather gain money then gain good customer satisfaction. I told them I should receive my full refund and not a partial refund because this mistake was committed by them and not me. After a dozen emails to them and was going no where I finally contacted paypal.com to set up a claim. Once I did that they finally issued my full refund to me. If only I could've done this earlier. In summary, this company has horrible customer satisfaction ethics and is horrible at communicating. BE AWARE with them.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Laptopz staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question