Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

1949 reviews
97%
Categories: Laptop Screen Repair
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

haroldw27
5/20/17

Have dealt with this business a few times. Always great response, service and products. Highly recommend.

jamesb534
5/8/17

ordered to replace broken screen, first one arrived ,installed found first screen was broken ,ordered a secound this one worked with no problems.

geraldr26
5/6/17

Web site guided me to the right choice and provided enough installation information to get me through a trouble-free installation. Screen arrived very quickly in perfect condition. Overall a very positive experience.

laureng55
5/4/17

The screen I ordered came quickly and was exactly as advertised. It was easy to place my order and the screen was very well protected for shipping.

marioc29
4/26/17

Received my replacement screen in two days for a really expensive laptop that I picked up dirt cheapo because of the broken screen. Used their online installation guide and fixed it myself. The local repair shop wanted over $150 to fix it, and I did it myself for under $70. Thanks for a great value, and buying experience. Shop with confidence folks... 5*'s

vincentn14
4/21/17

I got my order exactly 2 weeks after ordered. It is easy to install. Took me, amateur computer user, less than 5 minutes. Happy with the product and quality. They offered $20 rebate if I make a quality video of installation, but I did not because I have a very strong accent. I don't think they would approve the quality of my video so NO. Very nice of them for offering.
One drawback is that I pay an extra $27,95 for border fee at the time I pick up the package they sent even I paid $35 for shipping fee already.
The cost of the screen is $108,79 but ended up paying $199. For a full time student it is kind of hurt.
Overall, quality is really good and easy to install.

andrejn4
4/19/17

Screen for HP 4540s is ery good qulity.
I am very pleased with the product and service.
Best Regards
Andrej

Tip for consumers: Very good.

davids739
4/19/17

The screen was to spec, came in on time, worked great, and was easy to install. The price was also very reasonable.

alexe167
4/10/17

The site makes it easy to find the correct screen you need. The video tutorials really help, and the shipping is pretty fast. I love the accidental damage insurance that they offer, especially if you have kids using the laptop. I will definitely be ordering from the them again. Thank you.

michell3010
4/10/17

This shipping was very fast, the packaging very sophisticated and protected, price really cool.
My Dell E5450 had and HD (1366x768) poor quality TN screen, now it has an IPS Full HD (1920x1080) with excellent viewing angles, no dead pixel.
Thank you laptopscreen.

nehror
4/7/17

Quality of the shipped product is very good, I have found my exact model screen replacement video on Youtube so the replacement process was straight forward and easy. I was planning ditching my laptop and buying new because of broken screen I am so happy that I have fixed myself and saved serious money in the process. And yah the price of screen was great.

christophers106
4/5/17

I broke my Dell laptop screen and called Dell to get it fixed. They gave me quite a runaround until I got hold of somebody who told me that a replacement screen would be over $300, which was well beyond what I was willing to pay. I found the laptopscreen.com site and they shipped me a replacement screen in 2 days for a fraction of the cost. I replaced the screen myself in about 15 minutes and the screen is flawless. I am so glad I went with laptopscreen.com. I would recommend them to anybody.

josho15
4/4/17

I have no complaints. They met all my expectations. Screen looks great, arrived quickly and was easy to install. I would use them again.

melanier42
3/17/17

Amazing service for the lap tops to New Zealand - fast efficient and both arrived in good condition. So easy to fit the screens and all good now. Thanks

rafall2
3/15/17

Everything went smooth and quick.
Thank you for your business.
I didn't wait too much. Now my laptop finally works. Once again thank you guys
Cheers

janeto19
3/12/17

A major office supply company was going to charge me $350 -- for parts and labor. Someone told me about Laptopscreen and I purchased a screen for about $62 including postage and insurance and it arrived in about two days! I watched a YouTube video and replaced it myself. My computer works perfectly and I am using it to type this. Thank you LaptopScreen!

isaacc18
3/9/17

shopped around to see what was the easiest way to replace my screen. Huge crack happened due to someone stepping on it. Found Laptop screen and compared prices. this was the winner. happy to say everything works

robertg257
3/3/17

The screen was just under $50 with shipping. It came in a timely manner and the packaging was excellent. I would definitely buy from again!

anantharasans
3/3/17

Very reasonable price and easy to find parts on their website and they make it easy to do the job the DIY ourselves. I never did any repair myself and this video clip made my life easier

jamesc398
3/1/17

My screen was decaying (most of the time, it would glow red), and once I determined it was the screen at fault, not the video card, I knew I had to buy one. It wasn't too expensive, and it came very quickly, as promised, but most importantly, it works! I hope it works for a very long time.

dianah60
2/24/17

The screen replacement I ordered got in time, very nice and brand new, but the most important it fitted !! I didn't have to go to a technician, my friend did it for me , very affordable price. I'm very satisfied.

brendam130
2/22/17

My 2015 HP screen cracked. Went on this website, put in my model number, they gave me the correct screen to order. Ordered on Monday Feb. 6, recieved on Wed Feb. 8, so far so good. Was great service and they seem to know what they are talking about. I would use this site again.

wayneh54
2/22/17

I damaged a screen on a 4 year old Toshiba laptop. I did a quick search for a new screen. I found the screen at Laptop Screen ordered it and it was shipped within 12 hours. The screen was shipped from the US to Australia in 6 days. It was the correct screen and I installed it and it worked.

kevinb212
2/22/17

Product was exactly what I ordered and needed. Everything was packed secure and safe no problems. Will always use this site for all my laptop screen needs.

jeffw94
2/15/17

I have a very uncommon laptop screen and size and I got it no problem from these guys really quickly.

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jp161
J P.
on 5/12/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other customers.

4 Photos for LaptopScreen