Review of LaptopScreen

Newark, Delaware 19713, USA
Tel: 1-855-630-1111

mh204
11/22/17

My screen was delivered a few business hours after ordered. I was very surprised! I read great reviews about this seller and they clearly live up to their standard. Great Job.

scottr105
11/21/17

Was easy to order, didn't cost a fortune, arrived undamaged. Can't ask for much more than that. Would do it again, but hopefully won't need to. Cheers.

sandyd62
11/18/17

I got my new screen faster than I expected. There was a video showing me how to install it on the website. Not even one dead pixel. The new screen works like a charm... could not ask for a better experience.

vinp1
11/16/17

Nice quality screen delivered super fast at a great price. Happy I found this site and saved my laptop.

pierreg26
11/13/17

Easy to order, received with in a few days easy to install, screen fit perfectly. I now have a new laptop.

Pierre G.

samueld36
11/13/17

The model of the screen was very easy to find, delivery very fast, new screen works perfectlyon the laptop, no problem at all :)

gerardk14
11/11/17

Needed replacement of my laptop screen. Chose the right one with good guidelines, fixed the laptop in about 10 minutes.

achillec5
11/7/17

all ok, I received the new screen, in five minutes I changed the old one. It runs perfectly. ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

robertz48
11/4/17

I must admit, the website can be a little daunting, however worth the search and effort to get it right. EVERY screen I've ordered from this company has been spot on. I won't shop anywhere else.

tonys195
11/3/17

Good service and delivered promptly from canada
But just because you pay for delivery and the product dont think that's it !
Got an extra bill from FedEx today
So beware
Listed originaly England but no stock and so on

Response from Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative
LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.

Customer placed an order on our website which lists all available stock at all of our locations. We did not change the outgoing destination on our end. Customer knew that the order is shipping from Vancouver, Canada - an international shipment from over 7,500km away. Order was placed on Oct 19 at 15:41 Vancouver time and was promised to be delivered by Wednesday, Oct 25. The order left Vancouver on Oct 20th and was received in England a day ahead of the estimated arrival on Tuesday, Oct 25 at 8 am local time. Customer paid £31.80 for the delivery, less than 0.4 pence per Kilometer.

Border taxes and duties are charged by the local Government and FedEx bills the receiver for the service of customs clearing. Customs charges are a reasonable and a very traditional expectation when importing products across International borders.
We, as a company do not receive any of the money paid by the customer to Her Majesty the Queen and to the FedEx for the importation.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
paull225
11/1/17

Thanks to you guys, you saved a less than one year old Dell laptop for under 80 bucks. Your video made it easy, the the screen is perfect. Top notch!!

andrewg136
10/27/17

Found you on the web and after reviewing your site I very quickly placed my order and received the screen earlier than expected. It is now working fine.
thank you.

stevenp107
10/26/17

Received the replacement screen fast. It was fairly easy to install and it was fairly inexpensive. I have ordered before and will order again.

ah1516
10/23/17

Make sure you triple-check the model number of you computer so that you get the correct screen as both the size and connector can vary between models.

danz17
10/16/17

Had trouble with finding the rite screen until I watched one of the video's that explained where to find the model number. Shipping was fast and install easy. Saved me from having to pay a Tech. Great site all around.

michelleh249
10/5/17

Our son dropped his laptop and half of the screen was black!! After confirming that it was only a cracked screen and receiving a quote of $200+, we ordered the screen and followed the instructions!! His computer is just like new!! We also received quick delivery of the new screen!! Definitely recommend this company!! Thank you!!

hollieh17
9/28/17

I busted my laptop screen and didn't want to pay a lot to replace it. I was able to find the exact screen that I needed on this site and looked up a video to show me how to replace it myself. Simple. Easy. Done.

nataliai6
9/25/17

Everything is top notch and professional! Highly recommend.
My Toshiba laptop was purchased 6 years ago (pretty old hah).
I managed to replace the screen myself (zero experience) watching step-by-step video from this site.
Great job!!!

nolanm32
9/20/17

I received my screen in only 3 days after placing my order with only the standard shipping

The screen was in good condition and works great

The customer service was fast to answer any questions I had over the phone

I saved money by ordering from laptopscreen.com (ebay and amazon were 20-40$ more expensive)

I highly recommend this site for anyone and would order from here again in the future

steves399
9/19/17

Well I was really skeptical in trying this site however it seems to have a large supply of screens so I decided to give it a go.Shipping cost was fair shipping time was excellent but that's all nice things I have to say.

Packing was poor thin box very little bubble wrap screen seems to have been damaged in transit. Arrived very bad bleeding in center of screen more than half screen .And although panel fit it was wrong modelfor my laptop thus would not fit with bezel.

Customer support was good they responded in a few hours but couldnt give me a comparable screen for my system hence a return minus shipping was given.

Overall not horrible but I don't think I will shop their again. I Ended up going with a Amazon seller for my screen and I'm very happy item arrived in around half the time (with prime) screen was well packed arrive excellent condition no damage cost a little but was worth it.

Only thing I got out of this was a $20 loss a few days wasted time and a lesson not to buy from this site.

Response from Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative
LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.

The effect on customer's screen was not related to actual shipping damage.
Customer requested a return and was provided a free pre-paid return shipping label and a refund of the purchase price of the screen upon return.
Returned screen tested normal.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
robs131
9/15/17

I replaced my LCD on my HP Envy 17 laptop without any hassles with the parts I got from here. At the price I needed! No hassles!

michaelc497
9/13/17

HP wanted to charge me $300.00 to replace my screen. It cost $60.00 including shipping and only took me about 15 minutes. Thank you laptopscreen.com
Fantastic and fast!!

ericm196
9/10/17

Fast delivery excellent packaging and it works as promised.Thanks great service and fast prompt delivery.

lisah326
9/6/17

When my son's dog broke his laptop screen, I found laptopscreen.com. The website made it so easy to determine which screen I needed to order. It arrived when they said it would and the youtube videos made it so easy! I couldn't believe I had fixed it! Would definitely recommend this site!

alanb135
9/6/17

I bought this to install for a friend who's son stepped on the laptop by accident. The screen replacement was the easiest I've ever done in my career. It took 5 minutes to replace. The screen looks great! I would recommend this screen for anyone. I will do business with this company again too.

Barb, Create a support ticket at www.LaptopScreen.com/Support - we usually reply with-in 15 minutes during our business hours (12am-6pm Pacific). Please include your original screen's details when preparing the ticket and our support will be able to provide an exchange option with-in the same request. Support is able to forward the replacement to you as soon as you advise them that the return tracking is active. Regards, Ellis LaptopScreen.com

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep]

Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered. Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep]

Hi Peter, We do not perform repairs - we supply LCD screens only. A brick'n'mortar repair shop would charge at least $100 for this type of repair.

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep]

Hello Dan! I assume you mean a Dell XPS L501x. Resolution above 1366x768 requires a double channel video cable (8 more physical wires) Most laptop that shipped with an LCD resolution of 1366x768 are equipped with a "lighter" single channel cable. Laptops that are equipped with a single channel cable would require a video cable replacement for a resolution upgrade. A full featured cable will usually have markings of "FHD" or "FullHD", while a single channel (lighter) cable can be marked as "HD". Since your laptop was originally manufactured for a variety of LCD options - there is a good chance that your cable is already full-featured; alternatively you should have no problem sourcing a FHD cable from Dell (or used from other sources) for your LCD upgrade. (For laptops that were only released with a 1366x768 screen finding a FHD cable is nearly impossible) Regards, Ellis Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep]

Hi Jimmy! Good luck! It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)< one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels. Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep]

According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other customers.

4 Photos for LaptopScreen