US Government’s NSF
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

1909 reviews
97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

francoisl5
12/10/16

Hello,
Everything worked fine, the product was received in a good state, and the quality is even bettre than the oroginal : no dead pixel at all !
A whole nigth work, but it was worth it !
Thank you for providing good replamenet screens !
Cheers from France

roberth304
12/7/16

Excellent Service.
Ordered a laptop screen replacement for a older Dell- new screen was reasonably priced, a high quality part, and arrived two days early.

atdherimp
11/24/16

After my laptop screen was broken, I was doing some searches on google to find one. and after to many searches I found laptopScreen website, from where I order the screen for my laptop. Also there are to many videos that show me how to change it by myself..

I'm very happy with this screen, delivery and the quality of screen..

thanks LaptopScreen..

brucec68
11/24/16

* Easy to find the correct screen to order
* Easy to order the screen
* Easy to get (quick shipping, especially since they are local)
* Easy to install. Their generic directions for my model were good enough to make the replacement a non-scary ten minute job.

curtisf11
11/5/16

Cracked my Dell laptop screen and was quickly and easily able to find a replacement here. Replacement was shipped quickly, packaged very well to prevent any breakage, and was easy to install (of course this was due to Dell's design). Would definitely recommend looking here for any replacement screen needs.

dipankarb
11/2/16

I was having difficulty finding the correct replacement screen elsewhere but found it here. Their stock list is amazing and the postage is very reasonable compared to other retailers. The website is extremely user friendly. And when I ordered a replacement LED screen it arrived before I could even remove the broken screen .

Highly recommend.

benm105
10/30/16

Replacement screen for a Acer Aspire laptop fits perfectly. Same viewing experience as the original one. It took about 5 minutes to get the old screen out and find the exact part number. Replacement was installed in even less minutes. I viewed a view youtube videos in advance to see how to get the sreen out without damaging the plastic clicking mechanism in the Acer lid. Clear website with added help if you need it to find the correct replacement. Pricing including shipping and VAT still considerable lower than ordering from companies in my country (Netherlands).

grega37
10/23/16

We bought a replacement screen for one of our corporate Dell laptops whose lid was closed on a pen.

The replacement arrived quickly, and was packed well. Time and effort is obviously dependent on your laptop model, but for us it was a 10 minute job, with lots of youtube videos available describing the process.

The company also has discount incentives to individuals who create and post a video of their installation. Great idea to save money, and makes for a lot of well documented installation videos.

My new go to place for screens.

joannet20
10/23/16

My laptop looks brand new again! Thanks for the fast service and great price!

ralphe19
10/20/16

My laptop screen was easy to find on your site. It was shipped and arrived on time. The price was fair and installation was a breeze. If I ever need replacement parts I will be back.

aaront35
10/19/16

I use an off-brand gaming laptop (CyberPowerPC) converted into a developer box and ended up with a cracked screen. I took it to several places to find a replacement screen (Microcenter and some smaller repair shops), but no one could find it.

2 minutes on LaptopScreen.com, I found my exact model and several variations of screens that would be compatible. The screen was delivered in less than a week. Was a great experience!

chrisc290
10/17/16

I looked everywhere and talked to several repair shops trying to find the best deal replacing my Labtop screen.But "Nobody" came even close to these guys.I won't go anywhere else,Thanks for such quick and reliable service!!!

julier75
10/13/16

It took a,few minutes to find my screen but once ordered it arrived early and with the tool kit it was easy to replace.

rachelc89
10/10/16

Went to a computer repair shop on my college campus that told me it would cost over $200 to replace my screen!! so I went online and found laptopscreen.com and ordered my own replacement. I followed a youtube video on replacing the screen myself and it was so easy! I saved so much money doing it on my own I couldn't ask for a better experience.

johnp437
10/6/16

I found a YouTube video how to change out the screen with my model. It was as easy as the YouTube showed. Easy to find the screen I needed on their website. Great price, they shipped the same day. Gave me a choice of which shipper, ie UPS, USPS, or EedEx. You don't see that very often. They guys are perfect.

srikanthn
9/30/16

Ordered a laptop screen just based on the laptop model number as I didn't know how to pull the screen out and check the exact lcd model no. I also ordered a screen replacement kit along with the screen. Both got shipped promptly, 2 days shipping and the screen was an exact fit. Saved a ton of money! Will recommend and buy from them again.

annettes24
9/30/16

Since I am the IT person for the family, I decided to get the tool kit. Boy did that come in handy. It made replacing the screen so much easier. I am sure I am going to be using it a lot in the future. Both my son and son-in-law are building their own gaming computers. I am sure they will be borrowing my tools. I am especially grateful that they came in a bag so that I can keep track of them.

jonnis1
9/21/16

My daughter got a new HP 17" laptop for her Birthday in May....just a couple of weeks later, she accidentally broke her screen. The unit was so new, that no vendor had the screen available. I kept checking in regularly in the hopes that it would be available soon and one day; it was. I ordered it at a great price; installed it for my daughter and once again, she's is up and surfing!

Thanks

noahi
9/18/16

I needed to replace a laptop screen and this was the only place with it and it also had the best price. I highly recommend.

natacham
9/15/16

Was very pleased with the quick shipping, got it a day earlier then planned. Good quality, well packaged. Easy to find tutorials to change it myself. Thank you.

graemeg2
9/15/16

the website was easy to navigate the information was easy to understand and accurate and the service was great and hassle free.I ordered the parts on the 28/08/2016 and they arrived at my place on the 2/09/16 which is fantastic considering I live in New Zealand

avib2
9/12/16

Large selection of screens. Clear explanations. Good price. Good followup.
One of the best!

pavelb7
9/11/16

They helped me so much with their service, i got what i want and on time.

joshuab90
9/9/16

2nd time ordering from them and everything went according to the desired plan, recommend their services greatly

chips4
9/1/16

I had an excellent first time experience with the MacBook Pro screen that I purchased. The packaging was great, and the product worked perfectly.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question