US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 187 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 73 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andresh18
7/20/16

My screen was delivered in a matter of days, which is great because I don't live in the US and sometimes things take longer to get here. Very nice service, would purchase again.

alank37
7/17/16

Easy to submit order, fairly priced - excellent value. Product (LCD Display) was a great quality.

davef47
7/17/16

The screen arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

alfredg19
7/16/16

My order was shipped with in hours of me ordering. I was very impressed!!!

stephanem1
7/14/16

Delivery super quick. screen amazing
100% satisfied
Thanks !

sonnym14
7/8/16

I ordered a used (A-) retina screen for my CTO Macbook Pro and it arrived next day in perfect condition. It was easy to remove the broken and install the new screen, following tutorials from Ifixit.

siddharthg2
7/6/16

I bought a screen for Acer E51series, it was delivered on the expected day and just took me 15-20 mins to change the screen. Till now it is working like a charm. Good buy!!

gmor
7/3/16

I received exactly what was ordered, plus I received the order earlier than expected. I will definitely come back to this site for my next purchase.

johnp393
7/2/16

I was absolutely FLOORED by how fast I received my order, properly packaged, and without any issues or difficulties. Every step of the process, from shopping through delivery, was exactly as advertise (except much faster and smoother than expected!)

hansd17
6/30/16

Found the order quickly; purchase went flawless; With YouTube's help the install was straightforward. Screen looks 100% identical to the original. Have not been able to test yet, as the motherboard is awaiting replacement as well. Very satisfied.

markh235
6/27/16

I found what I needed easily and at a good price. Service was quick with multiple shipping options available.

jackj80
6/18/16

follow he yourtube instruction,
I found no problem replacing the broken ASUS laptop screen
with the new one.
thanks a lot

steveb195
6/13/16

I have nothing but good to say about my transaction.
I was hesitant to order online, the numbers didn't match up, but for the same make and model.
Took a chance. Quick delivery, Perfect replacement part. After a few minutes all was well with the laptop.
I hope I dont need to order again, but I know where to go if I do.
Thanks again.

johnj291
6/5/16

You made the process easy. I found the screen I needed, watched the video, and installed the screen with no trouble at all. Thank you for the great experience.

williamp109
6/5/16

Before ordering I called the company and they reassured my correct order and it arrived on time and in great condition. Using YouTube Ito was a breeze installing it.

patrickt48
6/4/16

Ordering the correct model was straight forward and easy. The delivery of the screen was quick and the installation was quick and painless. Looked flawless on first boot minus 1 hot pixel (hence the drop in 0.01% from my initial 100% score) but that's to be expected with any screen and i'm completely satisfied.

dereko10
6/2/16

I have been doing business with laptopscreens.com for 6 years. I have never encountered any problems. There is no one out there that sells product or gives service of this high value.

alexp124
5/29/16

Excellent and easy to use website made finding the correct product easy. Quick and easy checkout and delivery. Many thanks.

ashg6
5/29/16

After looking for the part I needed, simply looking up the serial number was enough for me on laptopscreen.com!

After ordering the competitively-priced part, I had great correspondence, first confirming the order, then when it was dispatched (which was within 24 hours!), and it turned up extremely quickly.

The product was in perfect condition, no damage to the packaging and the screen itself was packaged very carefully.

So THANK YOU laptopscreen.com for a fantastic service, I'll be back in the future!

Tip for consumers: Ensure you get the right product code before ordering, there are lots of similar variations on one item!

chloew13
5/28/16

I had to get my screen replaced so I ordered it from Laptopscreens and they offered glossy or matte screens so I tried the matte one and it's amazing no more glare! Also I received it before the expected date!

rosep46
5/23/16

Very fast delivery and my computer was fixed in about an hour. Savedo me.hundreds. well worth it

davidb495
5/21/16

Quick easy ordering and great at making sure getting the correct part. Part areived quickly and was what I had ordered.

brianr106
5/15/16

The item shipped fast and in excelent condition! I also think that the new display i bought it's better than the stock, thanks a lot for the great service! :)

damienf7
5/13/16

Very pleased with my purchase. Item arrived fast (Canada to France), in very good condition and very well protected. I just installed it on my Macbook Pro and it works like a charm, it's like new!

melissac100
5/7/16

I'm a computer tech and one of my little old ladies (lol's) broke the screen on her Dell laptop. She didn't want to buy a new computer but didn't know what to do. I had never ordered from LaptopScreens before BUT I've advised my clients to order from Laptopscreens before. This particular client DOES NOT order anything online so I ordered it for her. I ordered on a Saturday at a very good price (1 point) and received the screen on Tuesday. 3 days earlier than stated. (2 points). It was the exact screen that was needed (3 points). It was packed very well (4 points). I installed it and everything worked well. So, why didn't I give this experience a 5 star rating? Well, even tho I ordered this item and everything worked out great, I'm in the PNW and this item shipped from Seattle, WA, I was unaware that this company does it's payment processing outside of the United States. My Credit Union assessed an ISA (International Service Assessment) Fee to my account. I am aware that not every banking facility does this but had I known about the International Payment Processing I would have been prepared for that fee. The fee wasn't much, it's not like it made me overdraft or anything like that, it's just something I wasn't anticipating. Will it make me not suggest LaptopScreens or purchase from them in the future? No. Now that I know, I'm fine with it. But it would be nice to have some sort of disclaimer on the website that lets the buyer know about that possibility. Overall, the experience was pleasant. Good price, quick and secure shipping, product worked, and easy to install.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/12/16
Add your answer
12/9/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered.

Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/