Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

1962 reviews
Laptop Screen Repair
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

brunod19
7/23/17

I order a screen for an ACER Predator High end game machine. No so easy to order regarding many different part number. The LCD received is great and I did a successful repair for a Friend. Thank You

rond178
7/20/17

Received new screen within 2 days, easily installed following video examples, simple process to fix broken Dell laptop LCD screen!

daniellej21
7/12/17

I ordered the exact screen I needed with out any problem, product arrived right as scheduled and is working perfectly! Definitely recommend to anyone needing a replacement laptop screen.

lucg14
7/11/17

Very happy. Good value for the price and fast delivery.

Also the volume rebate is really appreciated.

jasont108
7/11/17

Ordered and received withing 3 days.
Instructions and videos posted were very helpful.
Very, Very Happy!

brunog18
7/5/17

I'm a photographer, never took my lenovo t40 for a serious photo retouch machine (quick field work I mean).

Well, it had a matte screen with false hues, no blacks almost, no sharpness, no tonal scale worth considering.

After I got a replacement au screen (glossy) I got rich blacks, wide tonal scale, realistic hues with a capability of discriminating between skin tones and different types of chips (eg nikon, sony, canon).

For quick work to show off on flickr or advanced amateur work it is really enjoyable and useful.

matiasf
7/3/17

I found the replacement I was looking for in a matter of seconds. Few clicks and two days later I was changing the LCD from my laptop.

Great service.

gavinl16
7/1/17

It was easy to order on LaptopScreen's website, the price was fair, and delivery was prompt. But what sold me on this company was the care taken in packaging a delicate item like a laptop screen. It was delivered in a well-padded envelope, inside a second padded envelope, inside a rigid cardboard box.

This level of packaging might seem like common sense -- but I had previously ordered the same screen from Amazon, who shipped the screen in a barely adequate padded envelope; that screen had of course been damaged in transit. It would have saved time if I had gone to LaptopScreen in the first place.

randolphp6
6/8/17

On time delivery of the right part with the necessary equipment to effect the repair. Spent only $71 instead of having to purchase an entirely new computer; fixed it myself in 30 minutes rather than having to send it out for several days. Couldn't do it better. Thanks.

ektorr
6/6/17

I had been looking for the touch screen of my laptop for several months in common shopping pages and known by many, but I could not find the piece anywhere until I found this website, when I saw that they had the piece and I saw the price do not hesitate Buy it, it was easy and fast the purchase and better still the shipment did not take more than 2 days although I live in Mexico and I got an excellent product. My laptop revived and I can finally make use of it. Greetings.

jamesg277
5/31/17

This was super quick and a whole lot easier to replace than I could have imagined. The price was reasonable too, the whole process exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend.

stevend95
5/29/17

I would recommend Your company to anyone. Thank you for the awesome service . I look forward to doing Business with you again.

chrisy34
5/28/17

Impressed by the low cost 2-day shipping by USPS (of all carriers!) the screen was well packed and shipped promptly. We may do some more business soon.

haroldw27
5/20/17

Have dealt with this business a few times. Always great response, service and products. Highly recommend.

jamesb534
5/8/17

ordered to replace broken screen, first one arrived ,installed found first screen was broken ,ordered a secound this one worked with no problems.

geraldr26
5/6/17

Web site guided me to the right choice and provided enough installation information to get me through a trouble-free installation. Screen arrived very quickly in perfect condition. Overall a very positive experience.

laureng55
5/4/17

The screen I ordered came quickly and was exactly as advertised. It was easy to place my order and the screen was very well protected for shipping.

marioc29
4/26/17

Received my replacement screen in two days for a really expensive laptop that I picked up dirt cheapo because of the broken screen. Used their online installation guide and fixed it myself. The local repair shop wanted over $150 to fix it, and I did it myself for under $70. Thanks for a great value, and buying experience. Shop with confidence folks... 5*'s

vincentn14
4/21/17

I got my order exactly 2 weeks after ordered. It is easy to install. Took me, amateur computer user, less than 5 minutes. Happy with the product and quality. They offered $20 rebate if I make a quality video of installation, but I did not because I have a very strong accent. I don't think they would approve the quality of my video so NO. Very nice of them for offering.
One drawback is that I pay an extra $27,95 for border fee at the time I pick up the package they sent even I paid $35 for shipping fee already.
The cost of the screen is $108,79 but ended up paying $199. For a full time student it is kind of hurt.
Overall, quality is really good and easy to install.

andrejn4
4/19/17

Screen for HP 4540s is ery good qulity.
I am very pleased with the product and service.
Best Regards
Andrej

Tip for consumers: Very good.

davids739
4/19/17

The screen was to spec, came in on time, worked great, and was easy to install. The price was also very reasonable.

alexe167
4/10/17

The site makes it easy to find the correct screen you need. The video tutorials really help, and the shipping is pretty fast. I love the accidental damage insurance that they offer, especially if you have kids using the laptop. I will definitely be ordering from the them again. Thank you.

michell3010
4/10/17

This shipping was very fast, the packaging very sophisticated and protected, price really cool.
My Dell E5450 had and HD (1366x768) poor quality TN screen, now it has an IPS Full HD (1920x1080) with excellent viewing angles, no dead pixel.
Thank you laptopscreen.

nehror
4/7/17

Quality of the shipped product is very good, I have found my exact model screen replacement video on Youtube so the replacement process was straight forward and easy. I was planning ditching my laptop and buying new because of broken screen I am so happy that I have fixed myself and saved serious money in the process. And yah the price of screen was great.

christophers106
4/5/17

I broke my Dell laptop screen and called Dell to get it fixed. They gave me quite a runaround until I got hold of somebody who told me that a replacement screen would be over $300, which was well beyond what I was willing to pay. I found the laptopscreen.com site and they shipped me a replacement screen in 2 days for a fraction of the cost. I replaced the screen myself in about 15 minutes and the screen is flawless. I am so glad I went with laptopscreen.com. I would recommend them to anybody.

Helpful answer

Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered. Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 12/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Peter, We do not perform repairs - we supply LCD screens only. A brick'n'mortar repair shop would charge at least $100 for this type of repair.

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 11/24/15
Helpful answer

Hello Dan! I assume you mean a Dell XPS L501x. Resolution above 1366x768 requires a double channel video cable (8 more physical wires) Most laptop that shipped with an LCD resolution of 1366x768 are equipped with a "lighter" single channel cable. Laptops that are equipped with a single channel cable would require a video cable replacement for a resolution upgrade. A full featured cable will usually have markings of "FHD" or "FullHD", while a single channel (lighter) cable can be marked as "HD". Since your laptop was originally manufactured for a variety of LCD options - there is a good chance that your cable is already full-featured; alternatively you should have no problem sourcing a FHD cable from Dell (or used from other sources) for your LCD upgrade. (For laptops that were only released with a 1366x768 screen finding a FHD cable is nearly impossible) Regards, Ellis Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 10/6/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jimmy! Good luck! It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)< one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels. Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 5/25/15
Helpful answer

According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 4/21/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other customers.

4 Photos for LaptopScreen