US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marcop26
8/27/16

Very helpful site in terms of locating correct LCD. Shipping speeds that rival Amazon Prime.Great service, will always come here first for LCD replacements.

frankm142
8/25/16

I live in New Zealand where online ordering is still stuck in the dark ages. Plus many sellers in North America don't ship outside of the continent for no good reason, which means our options tend to be very limited. LaptopScreen offers a variety of shipping option to NZ letting you choose from various carriers. The result is that they got me a new screen from Canada delivered to NZ in just 4 days, and for not much money!

In addition I have 17" Dell laptop that comes with a shiny screen except for a small, limited edition that comes with a far superior matte screen, which I have. The matte version of my screen was virtually unobtainable - except from LaptopScreens!

To say that I was super happy with my purchase would be more than a mild understatement!

lauras182
8/25/16

Did the screen replacement myself. First time ever. Just found a YouTube how-to and put in the order for the new screen here. It was really a fine experience for an otherwise unpleasant circumstance.

thomasd83
8/20/16

Easy to find the replacement screen on the site. Excellent pricing and delivery was quickly done on the day designated. Package was packed well with the replacement screen being absolutely blemish free.Tutorial was very informative, complete and spot on. Whole project took approximately 15 to 20 minutes - disassembling computer, unpacking replacement, installing, testing, reassembling computer and starting to work on a task with the computer. Screen view is as good or better than original. I will mention to all friends and family to definitely use your services. If ever in need of a screen or screens you are the folks I will call contact. Keep up the excellent work and thanks a million.

annao19
8/17/16

Product delivered in appropriate time frame and in excellent condition. Very happy with my purchase

phillipb43
8/17/16

I'm writing this review from the screen I bought on the website. That should explain it all

pabloc23
8/15/16

Received the screen fast and was an easy install! Thank you!!

dominickp7
8/15/16

I ordered a replacement screen for my laptop. They had the lowest price and a huge selection. I received the screen in perfect condition due to their careful packaging. I installed it and it worked perfectly. I would order from them again and I highly recommend this company.

christinav16
8/14/16

This website had the lowest price for the screen I needed and shipping was fast. The installation was pretty easy, just like some youtube videos I watched, except I couldnt close the edge all the way because of a little wire that sticks out and I didnt remember exactly how it went, but thats my fault, it closed enough so it still functions normally. The screen looks better than my old one, the colors are bright and vivid. I'm so glad I didnt have to replace my laptop cause it still runs good. Hopefully I wont need anymore screen replacements, but I'm coming here if I do.

ajg8
8/4/16

This site is fantastic, I got a new screen for my laptop days after it went out. The quality of the new screen felt fresh from the factory, and even looks better than my old screen. I don't know many other places that sell laptop screens, but it makes a lot of sense to go with LaptopScreen. They're legit and have any screen you could imagine, I'll definitely look their way in the future when my laptop or other user's laptop screens go out.

glenw18
7/30/16

I recommend this site for any laptop screen purchase. It saved my new dell precision m6800

marka175
7/30/16

This site is legit. I came upon it browsing through Lenovo support forums (since my Lenovo Y4o-80 had screen flickering issues). I ordered according to the model and type, and it shipped pretty quickly. I installed the screen with ease, and this has made my laptop new again. I would buy from again.

barbarar118
7/30/16

When my grandson broke the screen on his laptop (left a pen near the hinge when closing it) the lowest estimate we got for repair was about $200. With all the other expenses for college being so high an unexpected 200. was cringe worthy. How hard could it be to do ourselves? So we looked online and eventually settled on LaptopScreen. The entire process was exceptional. It was easy to find the exact screen needed and they provided terrific, simple video instruction followed by prompt service from packaging to quick processing and delivery and a generous warranty on the item. Including shipping we saved about $150. The screen went in very simply and works great. I highly recommend LaptopScreen.

jk130
7/29/16

Easy to find what you are looking for. Detail info in terms of the type of Screen you want even for someone who know nothing. Delivery on the dot.. the best i have ever seen.. been in IT for 15 years now. but so far the easy to access and to buy. Recommend it 100% only the issue for me is the delivery charges.. but can't blame them. I live down under.. (Australia)

larryk50
7/29/16

Had new screen in five days...their tutorial video made installation so easy!!!

pierrel24
7/27/16

Bon service et très rapide. Et le bon produit

brianw118
7/24/16

Replacement screen was as advertised. It came in the mail a lot quicker than expected. It was a breeze to install.

andresh18
7/20/16

My screen was delivered in a matter of days, which is great because I don't live in the US and sometimes things take longer to get here. Very nice service, would purchase again.

alank37
7/17/16

Easy to submit order, fairly priced - excellent value. Product (LCD Display) was a great quality.

davef47
7/17/16

The screen arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

alfredg19
7/16/16

My order was shipped with in hours of me ordering. I was very impressed!!!

stephanem1
7/14/16

Delivery super quick. screen amazing
100% satisfied
Thanks !

sonnym14
7/8/16

I ordered a used (A-) retina screen for my CTO Macbook Pro and it arrived next day in perfect condition. It was easy to remove the broken and install the new screen, following tutorials from Ifixit.

siddharthg2
7/6/16

I bought a screen for Acer E51series, it was delivered on the expected day and just took me 15-20 mins to change the screen. Till now it is working like a charm. Good buy!!

gmor
7/3/16

I received exactly what was ordered, plus I received the order earlier than expected. I will definitely come back to this site for my next purchase.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/12/16
Add your answer
12/9/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered.

Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/