Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

1984 reviews
Laptop Screen Repair
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

robs131
9/15/17

I replaced my LCD on my HP Envy 17 laptop without any hassles with the parts I got from here. At the price I needed! No hassles!

scotts291
9/15/17

avoid this company - dreadful customer service. They refer you to different websites despite them being the owner of all of them

michaelc497
9/13/17

HP wanted to charge me $300.00 to replace my screen. It cost $60.00 including shipping and only took me about 15 minutes. Thank you laptopscreen.com
Fantastic and fast!!

ericm196
9/10/17

Fast delivery excellent packaging and it works as promised.Thanks great service and fast prompt delivery.

tobyl23
9/9/17

Ordered a laptop screen.

When I opened the package to put it in the laptop, it was in two flimsy bubble wrap envelopes bouncing around a large cardboard box. The screen was busted.

When I contacted customer service with photos, I was notified that since I did not open it immediately, there was NO REFUND.

I won't be buying from them again.

lisah326
9/6/17

When my son's dog broke his laptop screen, I found laptopscreen.com. The website made it so easy to determine which screen I needed to order. It arrived when they said it would and the youtube videos made it so easy! I couldn't believe I had fixed it! Would definitely recommend this site!

alanb135
9/6/17

I bought this to install for a friend who's son stepped on the laptop by accident. The screen replacement was the easiest I've ever done in my career. It took 5 minutes to replace. The screen looks great! I would recommend this screen for anyone. I will do business with this company again too.

peterm286
9/1/17

The ordered screen was top! Very fast shipment to Belgium :)
If i need a new screen in the future i will order it there!!!
Keep it up guys

johnz79
9/1/17

Ordered a 15" screen for a Lenovo laptop. Great price. Arrived in 2 days. Worked perfectly. Grandson was delighted.

brandonh68
8/31/17

We purchased a replacement screen for a Lenovo E560 laptop. The screen was the exact same as the OEM and worked great. Highly recommend!

peterr133
8/26/17

Very good seller, fast delivery to france with a very protected packaging.
10 mn later my computer was repaired !

kerig7
8/25/17

My son cracked the corner of his laptop screen off so I needed a new one. It was easy to look up the correct part and order it. It was shipped correctly in perfect condition and easy to install. Thanks!

stang26
8/25/17

My laptop is in great shape except for the spot on the screen. So I went to laptopscreen.com, put in the model number and was immediately provided with the right screen for my laptop at a great price. The screen came faster than promised and was easy to replace. It looks and works great. Saved me a bundle doing it myself!

jamesm704
8/23/17

My daughter cracked the digitizer on her less than 1 year old laptop. I debated whether or not to replace it. I looked into and HP authorized repair shop and the cost was not worthwhile. I did some searching and saw a post about replacing this part, along with a video. Having some experience working on PCs I figured I'd give it a try. Ordered the part, it came faster than expected and well packaged. The glass digitizer was inside 2 padded envelopes, and that was inside a box with air bags for cushion. I will say that the replacement on my particular model was more complicated than I had anticipated, but I got it done. Youtube is your friend here, seeing how others do it made it doable. I'm very happy with the product and highly recommend the company if you need replacement screen.

ryanl80
8/21/17

My daughter did a typical teen thing and shut her touchscreen HP laptop on some ear buds. Naturally, the LCD was gone. Talking to HP, they decided it was abuse and not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. So their price to fix it? $487. That's $157 more than I paid for the laptop. So after laughing at them and scoffing in their general direction, I proceed to purchase the LCD touchscreen on laptopscreen.com for the more than reasonable price of $70 (plus shipping). It arrived in an expedient manner and was packed with care and consideration. My only regret was that I do not have a GoPro so that I could have made an instructional video detailing how stupidly easy it was to swap the screens out and get a $20 refund uploading it to laptopscreen.com's site. If you have the know how to do your own repairs, laptopscreen.com is the most expedient solution for your screen repair needs.

kiranr6
8/18/17

I ordered a screen for my laptop and turns out that is wrong model (its completely my mistake). Contacted their support and uploaded images of my broken screen. They didn't give me any hassle and gladly replaced the screen with a compatible model (shipping paid by them both ways which is very rare these days). They didn't charge me anything extra even though the replacement screen was a little expensive than the original one.

This is exceptional customer service! I would highly recommend them and would buy from them again if I need any replacement screens.

Moreover, their prices are very competitive.

Regards
Kiran

rainm5
8/18/17

Great & fast service. The Item was immediately shipped. I received it within a few days in perfect condition. Installed it and completely satisfied.

ab4717
8/17/17

Went online to search for screen, shown 3 different items, all with the same description. Contacted the service desk. Not over the top friendly, must be having a bad day. Turns out all three where the same item, just different item numbers depending on how it was searched for. Not real efficiently done. Screen arrived before expected, installed easily, laptop started up with no issues. has worked now for about a week with no problems. Could use better customer service and better listing of items to eliminate confusion. Dimensions were not accurate in the description, but was actually the correct size. Other than that, I would buy again. Hopefully, I wont need to, though.

Tip for consumers: Know your original part number. Disassemble and inspect before ordering. Call or chat as needed. Expect a grumpy old man attitude.

genew15
8/12/17

Ordered the replacement screen on line after asking a few questions and getting answers on their chat service. The Item was immediately shipped. I received it within a few days in perfect condition. Installed it and completely satisfied.

patw133
8/9/17

FAST
Easy to install
HP said no way it could be done, a cracked screen on a laptop meant $300 repair.

rong107
8/9/17

Bought a replacement LCD screen for a practically brand new laptop and Lenovo wanted too much to fix. Ordering was fast and easy and the product showed up in just a couple days. I'll definitely use them again when I'm in the market for replacement laptop parts.

senthilkumarg
SENTHILKUMAR G.
8/7/17

Received new HP Pavilion G6 2377sz screen in 2 days and fixed it easily with the sample video examples and its working great and am satisfied.

brunod19
7/23/17

I order a screen for an ACER Predator High end game machine. No so easy to order regarding many different part number. The LCD received is great and I did a successful repair for a Friend. Thank You

rond178
7/20/17

Received new screen within 2 days, easily installed following video examples, simple process to fix broken Dell laptop LCD screen!

daniellej21
7/12/17

I ordered the exact screen I needed with out any problem, product arrived right as scheduled and is working perfectly! Definitely recommend to anyone needing a replacement laptop screen.

Helpful answer

Barb, Create a support ticket at www.LaptopScreen.com/Support - we usually reply with-in 15 minutes during our business hours (12am-6pm Pacific). Please include your original screen's details when preparing the ticket and our support will be able to provide an exchange option with-in the same request. Support is able to forward the replacement to you as soon as you advise them that the return tracking is active. Regards, Ellis LaptopScreen.com

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Helpful answer

Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered. Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 12/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Peter, We do not perform repairs - we supply LCD screens only. A brick'n'mortar repair shop would charge at least $100 for this type of repair.

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 11/24/15
Helpful answer

Hello Dan! I assume you mean a Dell XPS L501x. Resolution above 1366x768 requires a double channel video cable (8 more physical wires) Most laptop that shipped with an LCD resolution of 1366x768 are equipped with a "lighter" single channel cable. Laptops that are equipped with a single channel cable would require a video cable replacement for a resolution upgrade. A full featured cable will usually have markings of "FHD" or "FullHD", while a single channel (lighter) cable can be marked as "HD". Since your laptop was originally manufactured for a variety of LCD options - there is a good chance that your cable is already full-featured; alternatively you should have no problem sourcing a FHD cable from Dell (or used from other sources) for your LCD upgrade. (For laptops that were only released with a 1366x768 screen finding a FHD cable is nearly impossible) Regards, Ellis Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 10/6/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jimmy! Good luck! It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)< one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels. Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 5/25/15
Helpful answer

According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B. [LaptopScreen Rep] on 4/21/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other customers.

4 Photos for LaptopScreen