US Government’s NSF

LaptopScreen reviews

1922 reviews
97%
Categories: Computer Repair, Laptops
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

pernilleh
1/16/17

My new screen was not only incredibly cheap, but it was also surprisingly easy to replace when following the instructional video provided. Shipping was fast as well, even when choosing one of the cheaper options available. I will definitely be recommending this site!

Tip for consumers: Just make sure you check all your details to be 100% sure you're getting the right replacement, it took some googling for me to be certain I had picked the correct model.

christys31
1/15/17

Okay so I totally am not a tech type person I'm learning just now how to recover Gmail yet when I ordered my screen a little apprehensively I might add when it got here it was perfect you got here fast undamaged and just perfect so happy

michaelg289
1/15/17

I was quoted between $150 to $200 to replace a screen for my Thinkpad T420S. One place told me the part was hard to find and it was not worth fixing. For $63 including shipping I took a chance that I could do it myself. The repair took me 10 minutes after watching how to do it on a Youtube.
Works perfectly!

stevene46
1/14/17

Half the screen LCD is broken. First time buying from this company maybe the last time. I need this to fix my wife computer now I have to tell her I have to return it. This is going to make my wife very upset shipping was fast, but how can they ship a product like that out to the customer

leonelb12
1/14/17

LaptopScreen had options in screens, I went with a matte finish to replace a shiny glossy screen, love it! Shipping was right on time, even a day earlier. Definitely will look here first next time.

darrenc31
1/12/17

I was about ready to purchase a new laptop and decided to Google how / if you could replace a laptop monitor. Turns out it is really simple and at LaptopScreen.com it was really easy to find a replacement. Shipping was fast and overall at a good price.

leonardw28
1/12/17

The site was very easy to find. Easy to nagavate. For me the letters could be a little larger! It was everything they said. Nothing but good can be said of this product, and the company!

douglasf23
1/12/17

I ordered the screen and it was at my house within 2 days - I paid for expedited shipping. No complaints. I get used to Amazon where they update status and it's emailed or texted to me. When it happens. No complaints. Correct screen at a great price.

jeffn33
1/8/17

New screen arrived when promised. Replaced old screen in minutes. Fast and simple. New screen was a perfect match and fit.

barbarad90
1/4/17

Laptop screen came in record time and was an absolutely perfect fit! Can't tell the difference between the replacement and the original. Was incredibly easy to install and laptopscreen.com made finding the correct replacement screen a breeze. Highly recommend doing business with this company!

samanthab79
1/4/17

Not only are their prices reasonable, they encourage people to help teach other how to replace their broken screens. My order was shipped and arrived at my house in three days, and it right before christmas when postage is usually the busiest. The site is extremely easy to navigate and theyll even help you find the correct replacement if you're having trouble finding it. Its easily going to be my go to site if I ever need a screen again. 5* for shipping, quality, price, and customer service. :)

vinayn1
1/1/17

The ordering was so simple in terms of identifying the screen I needed. The item was received bang on time and was exactly the item I ordered. Managed to replace my screen perfectly well from there.

mitchellh26
12/21/16

Worked great! The product was received in a good state. The quality is even better than the original! Thank you for providing good replacement screens !

francoisl5
12/10/16

Hello,
Everything worked fine, the product was received in a good state, and the quality is even bettre than the oroginal : no dead pixel at all !
A whole nigth work, but it was worth it !
Thank you for providing good replamenet screens !
Cheers from France

roberth304
12/7/16

Excellent Service.
Ordered a laptop screen replacement for a older Dell- new screen was reasonably priced, a high quality part, and arrived two days early.

atdherimp
11/24/16

After my laptop screen was broken, I was doing some searches on google to find one. and after to many searches I found laptopScreen website, from where I order the screen for my laptop. Also there are to many videos that show me how to change it by myself..

I'm very happy with this screen, delivery and the quality of screen..

thanks LaptopScreen..

brucec68
11/24/16

* Easy to find the correct screen to order
* Easy to order the screen
* Easy to get (quick shipping, especially since they are local)
* Easy to install. Their generic directions for my model were good enough to make the replacement a non-scary ten minute job.

curtisf11
11/5/16

Cracked my Dell laptop screen and was quickly and easily able to find a replacement here. Replacement was shipped quickly, packaged very well to prevent any breakage, and was easy to install (of course this was due to Dell's design). Would definitely recommend looking here for any replacement screen needs.

dipankarb
11/2/16

I was having difficulty finding the correct replacement screen elsewhere but found it here. Their stock list is amazing and the postage is very reasonable compared to other retailers. The website is extremely user friendly. And when I ordered a replacement LED screen it arrived before I could even remove the broken screen .

Highly recommend.

benm105
10/30/16

Replacement screen for a Acer Aspire laptop fits perfectly. Same viewing experience as the original one. It took about 5 minutes to get the old screen out and find the exact part number. Replacement was installed in even less minutes. I viewed a view youtube videos in advance to see how to get the sreen out without damaging the plastic clicking mechanism in the Acer lid. Clear website with added help if you need it to find the correct replacement. Pricing including shipping and VAT still considerable lower than ordering from companies in my country (Netherlands).

grega37
10/23/16

We bought a replacement screen for one of our corporate Dell laptops whose lid was closed on a pen.

The replacement arrived quickly, and was packed well. Time and effort is obviously dependent on your laptop model, but for us it was a 10 minute job, with lots of youtube videos available describing the process.

The company also has discount incentives to individuals who create and post a video of their installation. Great idea to save money, and makes for a lot of well documented installation videos.

My new go to place for screens.

joannet20
10/23/16

My laptop looks brand new again! Thanks for the fast service and great price!

ralphe19
10/20/16

My laptop screen was easy to find on your site. It was shipped and arrived on time. The price was fair and installation was a breeze. If I ever need replacement parts I will be back.

aaront35
10/19/16

I use an off-brand gaming laptop (CyberPowerPC) converted into a developer box and ended up with a cracked screen. I took it to several places to find a replacement screen (Microcenter and some smaller repair shops), but no one could find it.

2 minutes on LaptopScreen.com, I found my exact model and several variations of screens that would be compatible. The screen was delivered in less than a week. Was a great experience!

chrisc290
10/17/16

I looked everywhere and talked to several repair shops trying to find the best deal replacing my Labtop screen.But "Nobody" came even close to these guys.I won't go anywhere else,Thanks for such quick and reliable service!!!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question