Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

1936 reviews
97%
Categories: Computer Repair, Laptops
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

melanier42
3/17/17

Amazing service for the lap tops to New Zealand - fast efficient and both arrived in good condition. So easy to fit the screens and all good now. Thanks

rafall2
3/15/17

Everything went smooth and quick.
Thank you for your business.
I didn't wait too much. Now my laptop finally works. Once again thank you guys
Cheers

janeto19
3/12/17

A major office supply company was going to charge me $350 -- for parts and labor. Someone told me about Laptopscreen and I purchased a screen for about $62 including postage and insurance and it arrived in about two days! I watched a YouTube video and replaced it myself. My computer works perfectly and I am using it to type this. Thank you LaptopScreen!

isaacc18
3/9/17

shopped around to see what was the easiest way to replace my screen. Huge crack happened due to someone stepping on it. Found Laptop screen and compared prices. this was the winner. happy to say everything works

robertg257
3/3/17

The screen was just under $50 with shipping. It came in a timely manner and the packaging was excellent. I would definitely buy from again!

anantharasans
3/3/17

Very reasonable price and easy to find parts on their website and they make it easy to do the job the DIY ourselves. I never did any repair myself and this video clip made my life easier

jamesc398
3/1/17

My screen was decaying (most of the time, it would glow red), and once I determined it was the screen at fault, not the video card, I knew I had to buy one. It wasn't too expensive, and it came very quickly, as promised, but most importantly, it works! I hope it works for a very long time.

dianah60
2/24/17

The screen replacement I ordered got in time, very nice and brand new, but the most important it fitted !! I didn't have to go to a technician, my friend did it for me , very affordable price. I'm very satisfied.

brendam130
2/22/17

My 2015 HP screen cracked. Went on this website, put in my model number, they gave me the correct screen to order. Ordered on Monday Feb. 6, recieved on Wed Feb. 8, so far so good. Was great service and they seem to know what they are talking about. I would use this site again.

wayneh54
2/22/17

I damaged a screen on a 4 year old Toshiba laptop. I did a quick search for a new screen. I found the screen at Laptop Screen ordered it and it was shipped within 12 hours. The screen was shipped from the US to Australia in 6 days. It was the correct screen and I installed it and it worked.

kevinb212
2/22/17

Product was exactly what I ordered and needed. Everything was packed secure and safe no problems. Will always use this site for all my laptop screen needs.

jeffw94
2/15/17

I have a very uncommon laptop screen and size and I got it no problem from these guys really quickly.

martind62
2/3/17

The item has a good price, it was shipped fast, and I received it in an excellent time.
Doing business with companies that are global, give opportunity for growth.

jackiel56
1/26/17

Do not let computer shops rip you off. Screen replacement isn't rocket science. I was quoted a price of $320.00 and they said the part would take 10 days to come in. BS! I ordered mine for a fraction on the cost and have it a whirl after watching a few you tube vids. Ladies (and men) if you know how to use a small screwdriver, you can replace your own screen. My only tips are 1)to use a magentic screwdriver or buy a magnetizer.
2) Have a partner when reassemling to get the first screw in. 3) watch a few you tube videos beforehand.

pernilleh
1/16/17

My new screen was not only incredibly cheap, but it was also surprisingly easy to replace when following the instructional video provided. Shipping was fast as well, even when choosing one of the cheaper options available. I will definitely be recommending this site!

Tip for consumers: Just make sure you check all your details to be 100% sure you're getting the right replacement, it took some googling for me to be certain I had picked the correct model.

christys31
1/15/17

Okay so I totally am not a tech type person I'm learning just now how to recover Gmail yet when I ordered my screen a little apprehensively I might add when it got here it was perfect you got here fast undamaged and just perfect so happy

michaelg289
1/15/17

I was quoted between $150 to $200 to replace a screen for my Thinkpad T420S. One place told me the part was hard to find and it was not worth fixing. For $63 including shipping I took a chance that I could do it myself. The repair took me 10 minutes after watching how to do it on a Youtube.
Works perfectly!

stevene46
1/14/17

Half the screen LCD is broken. First time buying from this company maybe the last time. I need this to fix my wife computer now I have to tell her I have to return it. This is going to make my wife very upset shipping was fast, but how can they ship a product like that out to the customer

leonelb12
1/14/17

LaptopScreen had options in screens, I went with a matte finish to replace a shiny glossy screen, love it! Shipping was right on time, even a day earlier. Definitely will look here first next time.

darrenc31
1/12/17

I was about ready to purchase a new laptop and decided to Google how / if you could replace a laptop monitor. Turns out it is really simple and at LaptopScreen.com it was really easy to find a replacement. Shipping was fast and overall at a good price.

leonardw28
1/12/17

The site was very easy to find. Easy to nagavate. For me the letters could be a little larger! It was everything they said. Nothing but good can be said of this product, and the company!

douglasf23
1/12/17

I ordered the screen and it was at my house within 2 days - I paid for expedited shipping. No complaints. I get used to Amazon where they update status and it's emailed or texted to me. When it happens. No complaints. Correct screen at a great price.

jeffn33
1/8/17

New screen arrived when promised. Replaced old screen in minutes. Fast and simple. New screen was a perfect match and fit.

barbarad90
1/4/17

Laptop screen came in record time and was an absolutely perfect fit! Can't tell the difference between the replacement and the original. Was incredibly easy to install and laptopscreen.com made finding the correct replacement screen a breeze. Highly recommend doing business with this company!

samanthab79
1/4/17

Not only are their prices reasonable, they encourage people to help teach other how to replace their broken screens. My order was shipped and arrived at my house in three days, and it right before christmas when postage is usually the busiest. The site is extremely easy to navigate and theyll even help you find the correct replacement if you're having trouble finding it. Its easily going to be my go to site if I ever need a screen again. 5* for shipping, quality, price, and customer service. :)

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question