US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

maryd112

sorry to hear that so many people have had bad experiences with this company. (in 56 reviews)

alfonsf

Oh, I forgot, the fine for negative reviews won't wash with the credit agencies here in Europe… (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

billyp24
1/13/16

I ordered 2 items on Dec 12th 2015, received a shipping label confirmation, emailed the company about 8 times. I have not received an email from anyone in this company. It is now January 12th, still have not received an email from them, nor have I received my packages. I am at a loss here. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER!!!!!

mm167
11/5/15

And see the news stories!!! These people are nothing short of criminals trying to ruin peoples credit hiding behind the fine print. Stay away!!!!

suckiti
11/5/15

In response to CNN article 11-5-2015 I hope your business is forever ruined and that you end up bankrupt and forever financially distressed because of your dodgy business tactics and customer bullying. Serves you right you $#*!ing pigs.

roberts309
11/5/15

Website is so poor that I couldn't even register there. See the CBS News report on November 5. According to this report, Kleargear is suing their customer for a review they feel is unfair. Is this the kind of firm you want to do business with? I have no direct experience with this firm, but I'd suggest avoiding Kleargear. With any luck, the FTC will shut this outfit down. Just don't hold your breath for a government agency to do anything right either. Honesty is still the best policy.

yousuckd
11/4/15

about a senate hearing concerning how they fined a customer $3500 a no-harm fine for giving a bad review about their crappy company... it is in the fine writing and apparently it is legal...

stanleyj13
11/4/15

will never do business with them. dirtbags.

maryd112
9/1/15

sorry to hear that so many people have had bad experiences with this company. I never thought to read the reviews before ordering from them. I got my items pretty fast in the mail. I only have a question for this company about the 2 items I ordered but I can't find their phone number. Other wise my experience with them is ok.

annea14
12/26/14

I found what seemed to be a good deal on their website and then went to pay with my PayPal account. The website I was sent to was one of their own pages, a facsimile of a PayPal page. I ran away from that crap and looked up the reviews here. I'm glad I did!

roxannes3
12/23/14

I ordered on Dec 5, 2014. The site states 5-10 days from date of order. It is 9:18 am on Dec 23, 2014 and I have not received my order yet. When I called to inquire this morning, a phone message states a customer representative is unavailable by phone at this time. When I click help on the website I receive Sorry, but this form is no longer receiving submissions.

jackb100
9/11/14

Why is this company even in business. $#*! You KlearGear

Tip for consumers: Avoid them they hate customers and have the worst customer service

scotr5
6/27/14

I was going to order from them but learned that if you are not happy with them and give them a negative review, they will fine you for $3,500. If you don't pay, they'll direct you to a collection agency and damage your credit rating thus ruining your credit and leave you with higher interest rates; meaning you spend more money to pay your bills. Sorry not this time.

sterlinga3
5/22/14

I almost wanted to buy something from Kleargear but then stopped myself. I am glad I woke up before the nightmares started.

Worst company on the planet.

rg20
5/19/14

NOT a former customer; I'm just reiterating the warning others have posted. If you ever buy anything from them (DON'T!) they have included in their "terms of service" agreement language which says that if you ever say anything bad about them in public (like here!) you owe them $3,500. They'll try and collect, too!

roberth126
5/16/14

I will never order, nor recommend this site to anyone I know for the simple fact that they sue people if they leave a bad review. If they can't do business and maintain good customer service of their own merits, then they don't deserve to be in business. You have to be a real scumbag of a business to sue a customer for a bad review. DON"T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

williamc55
1/1/14

Internet businesses like this one should go bankrupt along with their self-serving owners who cares about nothing but personal gain. They think they can treat customers like crap because they can hide their ugly faces from customers over the internet.

bettys10
12/27/13

What ever you do DON'T order ANYTHING from them!!!! They will take your money , not send the product and then sue you when you complain!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!!!

justind36
12/27/13

I've dealt with this site in the past and had similar problems as the couple in the CNN report, they are nearly impossible to get in touch with. I ordered $250 worth of items and never received any of them. I had to get my bank to reverse the chargers on my card. I recommend avoiding this site at all cost.

bs39
12/27/13

After watching CNN just now, I'm in shock that kleargear would treat customers to terribly and then have the nerve to fine them after they wrote their review. Un-$%# believable.

jacks293
12/27/13

This company must clearly support: fascism and dictatorships. Speak one bad word about them even if you have irrefutable evidence to back it up and they will fine you. Buyer beware....I can't wait to celebrate the day this company folds!

johns621
12/26/13

This is the worst company in the world, if you write a negative review about them they try to fine you $3500 dollars. Now a couple is filing a lawsuit against them to get this resolved. They are nothing but criminals. Don't ever purchase anything from this company and watch out because they might change their name.

jeffw32
12/26/13

What a terrible company. Dont ever shop here as they are everything that is wrong with online shopping. How bout you support your loyal consumer instead of penalizing them for your lack of service. I hope the jury puts you out of business and we find out who you are so you can never re incorporate under a different name.

petera38
12/26/13

I was about to make a purchase from kleargear and went on the net to see what others' experiences were like. Not only did I find this matter about them trying to extort $3500 from a family because of an unsatisfactory review, but I also found a story in which a customer did not receive a product from them and so started a dispute process with his credit card company. Kleargear charged him a "$50 Dispute Fee".

I decided not to purchase anything from them now or in the future.

gamm
12/26/13

Kleargear!! you can go to hell with your $#*! website!! How dare you sue someone for dissatisfaction of your service? I hope your company burns in hell!!!!!

jayd105
12/26/13

In their contract they say they can sue your for writing a negative review. Well guess what kleargear? I am not a customer and have not agreed to your terms. ANY company that attempts to infringe on American's constitutional rights is a company of the worst kind. TOTAL SCUM!!! Never buy there!

dans76
12/20/13

DON'T EVER USE KLEARGEAR!!! They are a complete ripoff and scam, they try to extort money from costumers that write poor reviews on their very poor service!! KlearGear deserves every bad thing that happens to them, with being in the 'internet spotlight' of unscrupulous companies!!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kleargear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/2/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Kleargear staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Kleargear