Review of Kizoa

Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com

carrieg31
7/7/17

I'm still learning but I've been so amazed with how much stuff you can do with Kizoa! As a writer, I'm loving creating videos that bring my written words to life!

js306
7/7/17

Great service. Great customer service.
But my issues with quality of uploads and pictures has never been resolved.
I have professional-grade high-res, screen-optimized images that never look as good once I upload them to Kizoa. So, I love the product, but may still go somewhere else.

maureenm56
7/7/17

I have breen playing around with making my photos into movies more recently than ever and now can create much more easily as a non-techy... I only wish there was more music to choose from and I wish the music menu would tell you the length without having to play as sometimes I would rather look at the length to match the movie I'm creating. I also wish it would tell me what music I picked so I can modify more easily. But it's very fun.

samye1
7/7/17

We like everything about it except the waiting to get the final video. We will difinetly recommend you.

dilb1
7/7/17

More templates would be added advantage to users. Collage maker has limited pics to make bigger choices of 15 to 18 photos. I am satisfied with the quality of your products

kims264
7/7/17

I needed a fast and user friendly slide show and this was so easy to use! Sharing with friends I used the free online last year and so I purchased the bigger version this year and I'm happy that I did.

claym40
7/7/17

Good product. Does exactly what it advertised. A good value. Don't know why I must enter a minimum of 100 characters on my review. This is my only complaint.

juliah69
7/7/17

Trial use was promising, but once I paid I was still unable to edit the file size I needed to work with

avat10
7/7/17

I find this application difficult to use. I was hoping this would replace the lost online app Slide.com, but it doesn't.

clintv3
7/7/17

When you share your video, out looks loke junk mail, nobody wants to open cause it's not your video its an advertisement

adils12
7/1/17

I had spent 4 hours to upload 272 photos and than arranging it. Adding effects and transitions in between the slides. All of a sudden, it prompted me that the email or password wasn't correct! However the email id was correct and when I logged in again, it went successful.! However, I lost all my progress! and that makes me angry! Kindly suggest a solution, thanks!

lydiat10
5/28/17

I've had problems from the start. Recently, I was told that my membership was running out, and I have videos my boyfriend made for me on there! After today, they are going to be gone, and I'm heartbroken. He made them 3 years ago, and I'll never be able to get them back all because Kizoa wants me to waste $30 to have a premium thing I'll probably never use. Thanks, Kizoa, for taking away something precious to me. You won't be hearing from me again!

susanp173
5/10/17

Always used One True Media in the past to make my children's graduation videos and had to find an alternative when they went out of business. Kizoa has very easy to use and similar features so it has been a blessing and I'm very happy I found Kizoa!

dianed72
5/8/17

I am creating a slideshow for our class year end moving up ceremony. It's easy to use and has lots of great options. I am hoping that when it comes time to show it - I don't run into any problems.

debbiec110
5/8/17

For a first time movie maker I've found it rather easy. As I've gained more experience I'm discovering tools fir the more advanced movie maker as well. If you are using for business I highly recommend buying the Pro package. I'm really enjoying Kizoa.

christinel77
5/7/17

The More Videos you combine to create a video the shorter the movie is the end. Wish the music list was a little better. The pop up screens get annoying at times which I thought would disappear in the Premium Package. Overall I find the experience Very Good

achielt
5/7/17

You can make beautiful photo montages, I will definitely recommend the site to my friends. Triempont A.

oksanak6
5/7/17

I like your site. The only suggestion I have is it would be nice to add more templates for creating movies.

sharonm201
5/7/17

I am loving the different ways I can display my class activities, events and learning experiences.
The program is intuitive and fun to use. I have already received comments and compliments!

yaronf
5/4/17

Kizoa is really simple to use - and gets the work done. There are a few features that need improvement, but support told me they are planning to roll out an upgrade this year. The price is good, too. After a discount, I paid $75 for a lifetime membership. All in all, I'm satisfied.

niklasj1
5/4/17

....but lack some power when it comes video editing. It's not very powerful when it comes to editing imported videoclips, but other than that it's brilliant with loads of features, I really like it!

rockyd19
5/4/17

Although the price is rather high, the program is perfect and easy to use.
Easy to add files, and when all files are added... ready to start creating your own slideshow.

Especially the HD function is perfect!

farryno
5/3/17

I purchased this programme to create my wedding DVD. Loved it, it was really easy to make, the quality is good. Only thing i would say that could be improved is having the ability to fade out songs so you dont have to get it perfectly matching a slide to end with.

hernandof
5/3/17

You can do lots of things and make a gorgeous Vídeo with background music and lots of goodies.

I highly recomend it !

Yours,
Hernando Ferro

davidw460
5/3/17

Very user-friendly interface and video customization. End product looks great and only takes a few minutes to produce. Hopefully, more and more features will be added to make it even more amazing!

Helpful answer

Hi Kristie! Were you able to get your movie to play correctly? If not, please send us an email or give us a call at customer support so that we can help!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 1/7/16
Helpful answer

Hi Pushpa, it sounds like you may need to link your Facebook account to your Kizoa account by going to the "My Images" tab of Kizoa and hitting the blue and white "Connect" button in the lower right corner, in the blue Facebook space. You will then be prompted to enter your Facebook information, and once your accounts are successfully linked, please try again to post your movie!

By Alesa G. on 6/19/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elsi, it depends on what your current account status it, send us an email at support@kizoa.com with your Kizoa email address and we'll let you know of any specials.

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jesse, thank you for your service! I did receive your email and have activate your account to a complimentary PRO membership. =)

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 6/17/15
Helpful answer

I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.

By Julie M. on 9/16/13
Helpful answer

Hi Jamie, you can save those Facebook photos from the group to your computer and from there upload them onto your Kizoa account :)

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 10/11/15
Helpful answer

Hi Terri, Patricia is indeed correct in that there are no limits on the number of slides!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 9/3/15
Helpful answer

i have wrong password for my kizoa player now i cant get in how do you change it

By Bev G. on 5/2/17
Helpful answer

Hi Elsie, sorry for the issues with your video! We had some server issues this past weekend which prompted issues in viewing movies as well as downloading them to your computer. We have corrected this on Monday so you should be able to view your movie now and download it. Let me know if you're still having issues!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi Valerie, we have actually been in contact with Bitdefender and last week they made a correction in their program to avoir blocking the use of Kizoa. Can you let me know if you are still having this issue? Please get back in touch with me directly at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com with a phone number I can reach you at as well as your Kizoa email address. Thanks!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 1/29/16
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kizoa