US Government’s NSF

79%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kristino5
10/23/16

Terrible company. They do not advertise that if your file is too big you have to pay for a membership. I spend over 5hrs working on a project for my grandfathers memorial just to find out I had to pay to download it or burn to a DVD. After emailing I got a generic (and probably automatic) response telling me what I had already knew, emailed a second time and never got a response back. Worst customer service and deceiving advertisement.

jackiep35
10/15/16

I have used Kizoa since 2012. It is my "go to" for any video clip I make. I have a basic and a premium account. Never any glitches when working in the program. I have had great reviews on anything produced in this program. The ability to edit individual photos/videos and variety of options to add bells and whistles or just enhance what you have it great. The variety of options make it the best I have come across. You can use their templates or create from scratch. Nice music selection, with ability to upload your own. Tech support is awesome. User error, and they were patient and respectful with my mistake. Can't say enough about this program and tech support. Only program I recommend!

cathyr32
10/4/16

Haven't used program much yet but learn something new every time I do. Looking forward to spending more time learning how to use the program better.

mortenb1
10/2/16

It's easy to use and very intuitive. The user interface is brilliant. Good design

elsyp
10/2/16

Easy to use and wonderfull result

sylz
10/2/16

I'm very satisfied with my experience with Kizoa, not only is it easy to use with fantastic results(I love the movies I made with Kizoa), I also especially love the reliable support I get whenever I encounter an issue. Thumbs up for that! The only thing I would like to suggest is if possible, please keep adding new effects and transitions and text styles so that I can have more options to play with. I'm already satisfied with the options now but as an avid user, I would love to see more new additions. Thank you for giving me such a great way to document the important moments of my life!

judyb69
9/30/16

Your tech was technical and knowledgable about my needs to complete my slide show. I needed my music and voice to be timed to the reading of the book.
Your representative fixed my problem and the program was completed.
Thank you so much for the support and help.

joannt
9/28/16

so far great! I am still working on it but find this gave me the best to create a slide show for my beloved dog Spanky that passed away last year. I will complete it and cherish forever. Thank you so very much!

donnas151

Was easy to use

turcum
9/27/16

Me gusta mucho este instrumento. Es simple de trabajar con el y es muy effectivo.

karinm7
9/27/16

I originally signed up to create a slideshow/movie with a huge stack of my husband's army photos. While I'm still scanning in our old print photos, I'm already quickly making nice slideshows to share with others, too! I mean, I use Adobe Premier for editing film and slideshows, but this is MUCH easier to use on a day-to-day basis. THANK YOU for creating such a wonderful product! And for your most EXCELLENT customer service when I've had questions, too. :)

angelinah9

Easy to use

rutht36
9/27/16

Didn't take me long to learn. Started with the basic package and as I progressed I was really impressed and decided to upgrade to PRO. Love the professional finish of my product. Really easy to work with and share across different media.

suzannel21
9/27/16

It's nice to talk to a company that wants to help you learn their product.

stevend74
9/20/16

Awesome

johnd630
9/11/16

I have recently had two experiences of problems with burning discs of movies that I have made, warranting me to call your support team for help. On both occasions that I called, one day apart from each other, I spoke with a young lady both times whose name I believe was Elise. I was very impressed with her helping me get through my problems and was equally impressed with her friendly demeanor and courteousness throughout our whole transactions time element. She was very knowledgeable in her advice to me and was very kind and understanding. I recommend you immediately give her a BIG raise, and bill me for it if need be. But, as long as it's not too much of a raise...... I'm only on Social Security.

barelys
9/8/16

Useful enough to do simple things, but could have more options in regards to effects and features in the editing section. As for the product market... it is abysmal. I would love to edit photos and order prints and mugs and canvas frames, but the service is horrible in this regard. The basic video editing is not really worth the price, but is just functional enough that I will use it for a specific need.

Kizoa has some serious potential and I will hold out hope that it improves.

muniras
9/7/16

I have no words to express my gratitude to team kizoa. I made a wonderful movie for my husbands 30th birthday, without knowing about the premium membership. I immediately emailed and requested if I could download the movie without paying anything. To my surprise I got a reply ASAP that they will consider my case and provide me free download. The best part, they sent me the download link 3 times, every time I updated. My husband was super happy and loved it.. Thnx

berniceh21
9/6/16

Overall it was nice to have the opportunity to have someone to call for help and the rep was nice and helpful.

danp88
9/4/16

I was looking for a product to replace the photo slideshow app this I was using on Picasa III before it was discontinued. This product fills the bill. With a few pleasant bell and whistles.

darlenes29
9/3/16

The product is excellent. A bit challenging but, if it was easy it wouldn't have the features I want! Please don't ever dumb it down. When I got stuck, I chatted with Alessa and she quickly gave me the answers I needed. She's smart and concise. Thanks so much!

timh75
9/3/16

Alesa (I'm not sure if the spelling) was fantastic. She listened to my situation and researched the issue. When she found the problem, she said she will fix it and call me back. (She didn't want me sitting on the phone waiting). She called me back after a short while and we went through the video again. All issues were resolved. It's very hard to find great customer service these days but I found it with you guys.

Thank you!!!!!

gregs119
9/1/16

This site is user friendly and puts out a great product.

jennm23
8/31/16

Would like to be able to copy slide and visually match music sound waves to animations

kellym161
8/31/16

I have been looking for months for a good slideshow creator. I don't like the pay by month options because some months are busy and others not. I have used this for work and will also use it for personal use. Recommended!

267 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days, 6 hours ago
Answer
evanb25
Evan B. [Kizoa Rep]
A: Hi Ariga, thank you for your question. Unfortunately with a Basic account you can only download movies up to 60 seconds in length and anything longer than that will require either a Premium Video account, a Premium DVD account or a Pro account. We're sorry if this causes any inconvenience however what some users choose to do is to upload the movie that they've made in their Basic account to YouTube and then download it from there. Please feel free to contact us at support@kizoa.com if you have any other questions and have a great weekend!
2 days, 19 hours ago