US Government’s NSF

79%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

heatherp51
12/8/16

I love all the effects and transitions. Would love if when making my video i could make it in story board mode so i could easily change slides around

verbinak
12/8/16

I would recommend Kizoa to anyone who has a stack of photos and short videos they love and who wants to represent them to an audience in a fun way that can be easily shared ( with friends and family.)

kathyl76
12/8/16

I had fun using this site to create a movie trailer that was shown at a customer appreciation movie event. It was easy to use, convert, and embed!

ursulas1
12/8/16

Very user Friendly tool. Love being able to capture pictures in a video format

colleenb37
12/5/16

I use Kizoa for making slideshows for the school I work at. I find the program fairly simple to navigate, however I am having trouble with the music I have added.
Some songs are quiet and some are loud. Also the music I have added that is already available on Kizoa is glitching. I would love to be able to play my slideshow and not worry about the music!!

ront34
11/23/16

I must say my experience on the phone with Kizoa's customer service representative, Evan Bonny, was shocking. He actually took the time to be certain all my questions and issues were resolved. And this in spite of the fact thatI was operating on a "FREE" download of their software program. I'm 76 years old and not very fast learning, but Evan patiently helped me understand and love their movie making software. "Evan, you rock!" (Can an old man say that?) Thank you Kizoa for caring enough about your customers to have real, caring people employed in your customer service department.

pamb57
11/17/16

Love this program and am grateful for the great coaching by Veronica!

sandyr62
11/15/16

Wow, needed to get a slide show presentation done for a funeral with NO time to spare...A friend told me to check this site out. At first I thought, I don't have time for trying something new, just stick with Power Point - which I'm not a frequent userer with. Well, I did check out Kizoa and WOW, made my life so very simple in preparation of the slide show for the funeral!! It was SO VERY user friendly and uncomplicated, for a novice like me...truly saved the day!

shouax
11/13/16

Site did not make it clear that you had to pay in order to download a video. I spent almost 3 weeks working on a slideshow for my grandma whom just passed away just to find out I would have to pay.

suev10
11/7/16

Very difficult to understand

jeanineb6
11/7/16

I'm still learning how to do alot of things. It would love if it was where I can good get more help. But other than that I love it.

angelas124
10/24/16

I wish "FREE" means free but sadly it is not so. I took time to create a short presentation as farewell to an office member only to realize at the end that it is in fact not free. So why do you say "Free movie maker"

kristino5
10/23/16

Terrible company. They do not advertise that if your file is too big you have to pay for a membership. I spend over 5hrs working on a project for my grandfathers memorial just to find out I had to pay to download it or burn to a DVD. After emailing I got a generic (and probably automatic) response telling me what I had already knew, emailed a second time and never got a response back. Worst customer service and deceiving advertisement.

jackiep35
10/15/16

I have used Kizoa since 2012. It is my "go to" for any video clip I make. I have a basic and a premium account. Never any glitches when working in the program. I have had great reviews on anything produced in this program. The ability to edit individual photos/videos and variety of options to add bells and whistles or just enhance what you have it great. The variety of options make it the best I have come across. You can use their templates or create from scratch. Nice music selection, with ability to upload your own. Tech support is awesome. User error, and they were patient and respectful with my mistake. Can't say enough about this program and tech support. Only program I recommend!

cathyr32
10/4/16

Haven't used program much yet but learn something new every time I do. Looking forward to spending more time learning how to use the program better.

mortenb1
10/2/16

It's easy to use and very intuitive. The user interface is brilliant. Good design

elsyp
10/2/16

Easy to use and wonderfull result

sylz
10/2/16

I'm very satisfied with my experience with Kizoa, not only is it easy to use with fantastic results(I love the movies I made with Kizoa), I also especially love the reliable support I get whenever I encounter an issue. Thumbs up for that! The only thing I would like to suggest is if possible, please keep adding new effects and transitions and text styles so that I can have more options to play with. I'm already satisfied with the options now but as an avid user, I would love to see more new additions. Thank you for giving me such a great way to document the important moments of my life!

judyb69
9/30/16

Your tech was technical and knowledgable about my needs to complete my slide show. I needed my music and voice to be timed to the reading of the book.
Your representative fixed my problem and the program was completed.
Thank you so much for the support and help.

joannt
9/28/16

so far great! I am still working on it but find this gave me the best to create a slide show for my beloved dog Spanky that passed away last year. I will complete it and cherish forever. Thank you so very much!

donnas151

Was easy to use

turcum
9/27/16

Me gusta mucho este instrumento. Es simple de trabajar con el y es muy effectivo.

karinm7
9/27/16

I originally signed up to create a slideshow/movie with a huge stack of my husband's army photos. While I'm still scanning in our old print photos, I'm already quickly making nice slideshows to share with others, too! I mean, I use Adobe Premier for editing film and slideshows, but this is MUCH easier to use on a day-to-day basis. THANK YOU for creating such a wonderful product! And for your most EXCELLENT customer service when I've had questions, too. :)

angelinah9

Easy to use

rutht36
9/27/16

Didn't take me long to learn. Started with the basic package and as I progressed I was really impressed and decided to upgrade to PRO. Love the professional finish of my product. Really easy to work with and share across different media.

272 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
abigailh11
Abigail H.
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
evanb25
Evan B. [Kizoa Rep]
A: Hi Abigail, we currently do not offer a built-in voiceover feature within Kizoa. You can, however, record the voice audio beforehand and save the file to your computer to then upload that onto Kizoa as a music file. While we are not officially COPPA compliant, we do offer a secured application that cannot be accessed or viewed publicly.
2 weeks, 1 day ago
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Answer
evanb25
Evan B. [Kizoa Rep]
A: Hi Tommy, thank you for your question. I believe I just sent you an email regarding the trouble you are having with your collage. We are currently investigating the problem and I will be back in touch with you no later than tomorrow with what we were able to find. Feel free to contact us by emailing support@kizoa.com if you have any other questions and have a great day!
3 weeks, 1 day ago