Review of Kizoa

79%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

charliew41
1/6/17

I was considering purchasing a membership to this site but had questions. Evan listened carefully and answered them all, despite being relatively new to the software site. He was enthusiastic and polite and in all likelihood has convinced me to purchase this product.

davea73
12/28/16

I enjoy your program, it's easy to handle easy to understand and it's quick in getting project complete would like to different Temp plates it's great for me I like working with photos and videos and creating my projects thank you once again, keep up the good work. Mr. Anzara

kimm223
12/27/16

No one answered when I called, but within a couple minutes I received a return call. The CSR was very knowledgeable about the Kizoa product and its limitations.

tomr129
12/27/16

Kizoa has been great so far. It has been easy to use to make slideshows and video's of my family. I used the free service originally, but have since upgraded, and I am very excited to be able to download the videos I create now!

michellet105
12/25/16

Kizoa offers a TON of features and capabilities, but what really puts them over the top (for me) is their customer service. Prompt, friendly and efficient, they go above and beyond to make sure users get what they need. I'd like to give a special shout-out to Evan Bonney, who patiently took the time to go through my questions and help me out during the holiday season. Thank you!

karij6
12/20/16

Helped me with every aspect, great stepping stone provided to a long term partnership. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

ginnyl6
12/19/16

I really enjoy using this site for exciting and fresh videos. It makes our family memories extra special.

natalies65
12/14/16

Evan from the customer service team at Kizoa was absolutely amazing. He took the time to assist with my technical issues and actually made the changes to the video on my behalf. What great service

thomasb201
12/12/16

Kizoa is 10 STARS!! I definitely recommend. This program helps you create professional and eye popping artistic creations.

eddies41
12/11/16

Kizoa is user friendly and I like it very much. Kizoa is much better than Smilebox. Keep up the good work and continue to improve.

heatherp51
12/8/16

I love all the effects and transitions. Would love if when making my video i could make it in story board mode so i could easily change slides around

verbinak
12/8/16

I would recommend Kizoa to anyone who has a stack of photos and short videos they love and who wants to represent them to an audience in a fun way that can be easily shared ( with friends and family.)

kathyl76
12/8/16

I had fun using this site to create a movie trailer that was shown at a customer appreciation movie event. It was easy to use, convert, and embed!

ursulas1
12/8/16

Very user Friendly tool. Love being able to capture pictures in a video format

colleenb37
12/5/16

I use Kizoa for making slideshows for the school I work at. I find the program fairly simple to navigate, however I am having trouble with the music I have added.
Some songs are quiet and some are loud. Also the music I have added that is already available on Kizoa is glitching. I would love to be able to play my slideshow and not worry about the music!!

ront34
11/23/16

I must say my experience on the phone with Kizoa's customer service representative, Evan Bonny, was shocking. He actually took the time to be certain all my questions and issues were resolved. And this in spite of the fact thatI was operating on a "FREE" download of their software program. I'm 76 years old and not very fast learning, but Evan patiently helped me understand and love their movie making software. "Evan, you rock!" (Can an old man say that?) Thank you Kizoa for caring enough about your customers to have real, caring people employed in your customer service department.

pamb57
11/17/16

Love this program and am grateful for the great coaching by Veronica!

sandyr62
11/15/16

Wow, needed to get a slide show presentation done for a funeral with NO time to spare...A friend told me to check this site out. At first I thought, I don't have time for trying something new, just stick with Power Point - which I'm not a frequent userer with. Well, I did check out Kizoa and WOW, made my life so very simple in preparation of the slide show for the funeral!! It was SO VERY user friendly and uncomplicated, for a novice like me...truly saved the day!

shouax
11/13/16

Site did not make it clear that you had to pay in order to download a video. I spent almost 3 weeks working on a slideshow for my grandma whom just passed away just to find out I would have to pay.

suev10
11/7/16

Very difficult to understand

jeanineb6
11/7/16

I'm still learning how to do alot of things. It would love if it was where I can good get more help. But other than that I love it.

angelas124
10/24/16

I wish "FREE" means free but sadly it is not so. I took time to create a short presentation as farewell to an office member only to realize at the end that it is in fact not free. So why do you say "Free movie maker"

kristino5
10/23/16

Terrible company. They do not advertise that if your file is too big you have to pay for a membership. I spend over 5hrs working on a project for my grandfathers memorial just to find out I had to pay to download it or burn to a DVD. After emailing I got a generic (and probably automatic) response telling me what I had already knew, emailed a second time and never got a response back. Worst customer service and deceiving advertisement.

jackiep35
10/15/16

I have used Kizoa since 2012. It is my "go to" for any video clip I make. I have a basic and a premium account. Never any glitches when working in the program. I have had great reviews on anything produced in this program. The ability to edit individual photos/videos and variety of options to add bells and whistles or just enhance what you have it great. The variety of options make it the best I have come across. You can use their templates or create from scratch. Nice music selection, with ability to upload your own. Tech support is awesome. User error, and they were patient and respectful with my mistake. Can't say enough about this program and tech support. Only program I recommend!

cathyr32
10/4/16

Haven't used program much yet but learn something new every time I do. Looking forward to spending more time learning how to use the program better.

279 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bettyw56
Betty W.
4 days, 1 hour ago
Answer
evanb25
Evan B. [Kizoa Rep]
A: Hi Betty, thank you for your question. Please email us at support@kizoa.com with your account information or call us directly at (844)898-4402. We will need to make some tests in order to further assist you with the issue you're encountering. Have a good day!
1 day, 22 hours ago
6 days, 11 hours ago
Answer
evanb25
Evan B. [Kizoa Rep]
A: Hi Ariana, thank you for your question. Can you please email us at support@kizoa.com with your account email address so we can ensure that you can connect to your account again. You can also call us at (844)898-4402 and we'd be happy to sort this out for you. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions and have a great day!
4 days, 22 hours ago