US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

berniceh21
9/6/16

Overall it was nice to have the opportunity to have someone to call for help and the rep was nice and helpful.

danp88
9/4/16

I was looking for a product to replace the photo slideshow app this I was using on Picasa III before it was discontinued. This product fills the bill. With a few pleasant bell and whistles.

darlenes29
9/3/16

The product is excellent. A bit challenging but, if it was easy it wouldn't have the features I want! Please don't ever dumb it down. When I got stuck, I chatted with Alessa and she quickly gave me the answers I needed. She's smart and concise. Thanks so much!

timh75
9/3/16

Alesa (I'm not sure if the spelling) was fantastic. She listened to my situation and researched the issue. When she found the problem, she said she will fix it and call me back. (She didn't want me sitting on the phone waiting). She called me back after a short while and we went through the video again. All issues were resolved. It's very hard to find great customer service these days but I found it with you guys.

Thank you!!!!!

gregs119
9/1/16

This site is user friendly and puts out a great product.

jennm23
8/31/16

Would like to be able to copy slide and visually match music sound waves to animations

kellym161
8/31/16

I have been looking for months for a good slideshow creator. I don't like the pay by month options because some months are busy and others not. I have used this for work and will also use it for personal use. Recommended!

saraz9
8/30/16

i really liked Kizoa, my video was amazing!

barbarab182

Pleased

davek6
8/30/16

The program works but some browsers it has some issues, the learning curve is not steep since its very basic but overall a very good app.

alicet27

Great

debraj26
8/28/16

I enjoyed using the program. There a few upgrades that could be made, like the ability to turn the assistant off as well as being able to create your own template and copy it to a new slide as far as font/font size are concerned, but the program did what I needed it to do.

danw91
8/28/16

As I am still learning many of the features, I find it very user friendly and easy to use.

christyp12
8/28/16

My first time using this site I tried a few before deciding on this one pretty user friendly still trying to maneuver through the site. I would recommend it.

nanaleeg
8/28/16

For this price, everything should come in a package deal, converter, etc so it can all be done together in one place. I know its a life time membership, but I dont want to pay extra for the converter, otherwise these features are great, would love to use this more often, but I don't have a converter to transfer to my computer, maybe you could add it in, that would be nice.Thankyou.

vickieg2
8/28/16

Program works great....my ONLY suggestion is I wish there was a way to put pictures that you upload in a folder and save for later.

ivyw9
8/28/16

Love the templates makes it fast and easy. Wish you had more. Only negitive is when you time your transitions and save them and then open that frame up again, it defaults to 10 seconds. Otherwise love it. Thank you.

tript9
8/28/16

This easy to use program puts your movie/collage skillsat a higher level. Fun to use, great results...

mm239
8/27/16

There were multiple issues with the images after rendering was completed. It's a nice service, but way overpriced.

christinap43
8/26/16

I was exceedingly disappointed when trying to publish my "movie" to a video. Having to submit it for processing and then hearing NOTHING back when it didn't arrive was very frustrating. It took 3 days to figure out that one of my music pieces was causing an issue and I needed to replace it. There is no tech support on weekends, and the customer service when it does arrive is terse and not particularly helpful. I upgraded my membership to be able to burn to a DVD and have yet to accomplish it. The interface is not user-friendly, with the photos appearing at the bottom rail, and they are so small that you can't see what you are doing. Reordering is clunky, and overall it's not a great user interfact.

chrisc276
8/23/16

I loved all the help Kizoa gave to me! I called 3 times in one day for help, and they walked me throughout to make sure I got everything done that I needed help with. Super cute templets, music is good, it's all around a awesome site! Hope you all enjoy as much as I have.

karenn44
8/16/16

Kizoa is a great site. They are always improving it and they are always there to help if needed. Great site for movies..i use it alot..used for mg sons wefding and was awesome!!

janh65
8/11/16

Hello. I completed a, "Contact the Kizoa Support Team" form online trying my best to describe a few problems that I was having designing one of my, "My Movies". After submitting this, I thought I probably wouldn't hear back until tomorrow but I received a call from Sam who understood the difficulties I was having. Right away, he directed me on how to solve my problems which made major improvements to my, "My Movie". He was great! I couldn't have done it without him. He was also very patient with me. My thanks goes out to Sam. Feel free contact me if you have any questions.

ryanb105
8/6/16

We were running low on time to put together a collage of all of our pictures for the "growing up" video of both my wife and I. Thankfully Kizoa was such an easy thing to use! I was able to create my video for free and get used to the interface before even thinking of purchasing the premium experience. Once everything was as I wanted it, I upgraded my account and got a full HD video that turned out fantastic on the projector we set up for this collage.

I was quite happy with the experience. Adding music, transitions between slides, automated animations and layouts, and many other great features were incredibly helpful for me. I probably finished the collage 10x faster than if I were to have tried on my own with another piece of software. The best part is that the images and music is all stored online, so I was able to work on it between multiple computers if I needed to!

athenam6
8/4/16

Each year I create a montage of video clips and photos of my son (7 years and counting). I use to use i-movie but the upgrade to Captain messed up my entire computer so much so that I am finally parting ways with my Mac. I was desperate to find something comparable. I paid the premium price. I put together a 319 slide movie with music (20 min). Problem #1 I can't see the song titles in the movie as I edit it. Problem #2 The way editing is laid out as a single line at the bottom makes it very difficult to edit longer works. It takes forever to scroll back and forth and you can only look at about 10 slides at a time, so finding something takes forever. Problem #3 I cannot hear the audio of my videos over the music. There is no fade in, fade out, or music trimming. These are features of I-movie that I sorely missed using Kizoa. I can't believe that there is not more demand for these features. Customer service was great, but they really couldn't help me because the things I was asking aren't part of was Kizoa can do yet.

252 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question