US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

shanik6

henryn26
7/28/16

However, when posted over to the Facebook, it doesn't look like a clear MP4. It's blurry somehow.

But again, I am happy that photos can be sequenced artistically with so much variations due to the effects provided.

stefanos20
7/28/16

I love Kizoa, and I prefer it over other popular online video editors. I have tried many, and this is imho the best one so far.

It's much better than Magisto and others. It has more controls, it's very easy to use, and you can really get what you wanted.

I bought the lifetime subscription, and I don't regret it. Highly recommended

yaakovl

tool is good.
i had an issue with result which was not running as it ran while design the movie.

ryank42
7/28/16

There needs to be more multi select functionality. Moving photos or slides around can be cumbersome. I think the effects and styles are fine. The price was fair. Customer service and responsiveness have been great.

wilnerr
7/28/16

i love the site for my slides but the thing that i dont like even you have the pictures in the order in your folder, once you put them on kizoa, they come randomely. you have to strugle again t6o have them in order.

brucej36

It's great!!!

tasneemk3
7/28/16

I haven't had any problems with Kizoa , its an excellent program and I have used it for years. Thanks,

shereet1
7/28/16

In this ever growing world of video production, not to have the ability to add voice to the videos produced is a travesty. I love the program, but for how I want to expand, the program is insufficient. Unfortunately, I had already paid for the highest level of membership before I discovered this gap.

ralphc31
7/27/16

Still have advertising attached that I thought I paid to not have.

henryf28
7/27/16

Kizoa worked like a charm. When I had trouble copying my completed videos to DVD -- a problem with my PC's settings, not Kizoa -- the customer service team was thoughtful and prompt in helping me work through it.

mikeg198
7/27/16

Kizoa is a very intuitive yet powerful tool for creating slideshows for use in education. Everyone has been very impressed so far, and I'm a noob! They're also very friendly as a staff if you have any questions!

triciag6
7/27/16

I love the program although I found it difficult to use in the beginning it soon started to make sense in the use of all of the time. I love all of the prearranged themes, that way I can upload my own music and that Kizoa makes me look like a genius at any event.

The five star rating is also based on customer service. The customer service is excellent and I couldn't ask for anything better. Whenever I emailed I get a quick response but exactly the information and I'm looking for. This makes a huge difference in my choice to purchase a product and to continue to use it and recommend to my friends.

rebeccah65
7/21/16

I recently bought the Kizoa top video making package and have been thrilled with the 2 videos I have made so far! One was for my 15th wedding anniversary (which included about 70 pictures and is about 7 minutes long) and one was for my Grandma's 90th birthday (which included about 400+ pictures and is about 40 minutes long). I love all the special effects you can add and the music that can be uploaded. The high definition looks so good on my big screen TV. Even pictures that are close to 90 years old look fantastic! When I called the customer service number with a few questions, they answered right away and were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Kizoa to everyone!

jenniferb229
7/16/16

Alesa is very helpful and polite.

I am very pleased with the experience with Kizoa

nyan2
7/15/16

Haii!! Okay so I have a Youtube, Nya Nya's Nightcore, and I have used Kizoa to make my vids.... this will be my second video.. but unfortunately, the video will not upload.. and i kept refreshing, i waited about 2 hours.. and i tried again and again to post it.. help?

lindaa89
7/13/16

I was having an issue with a download and had try to delete the video and redo it 3 times. This was a gift for the baseball team so to have 1 boy not have his video was disheartening. Fortunately, Alesa came to my rescue. Not only did I receive a timely response, I also received 2 other follow up emails. Ales took the time to not only resolve the technical issue and get the video downloaded but also took the time to determine the photo that was causing the issue. That photo was removed, re-uploaded and then worked perfect. I received an email with this info and that Alesa sent the picture to the tech team to look into it to see if there was a bigger issue. This was an amazing resolution and Alesa certainly went above and beyond for me. THANK YOU for employing such a caring individual!!!!

als80
7/9/16

I was very pleased with how simple the templates were to set up and add pictures to. I needed some help and called, and Alesa was a HUGE help to me!. A very pleasant and knowledgeable employee!. Thank you so much to her for the help!

arpitp1
7/7/16

It claims to be a free service, but when u want to download the movie after hours of working on it, it's asks you to pay 30$ for it. Pretty disappointed

stephanies140
6/25/16

I am currently using this for a slideshow. Phenomenal
Easy to use, and looks professional. I'm hooked!

tonyb113
6/21/16

We called your organization and needed help quickly. The rep that answered was able to help us on the first call. We did have to call back but that was because of user error.

Thanks for the great customer service.

jenniferw164
6/14/16

I needed a quick program to upload my students' photos from the year/add music/make a end of the year slideshow. I looked at several websites and this was the easiest to use with really nice editing features. It took no time to put my slideshow together. I ended up paying for the Premium Membership so that I could burn on to DVD's for my students and make one for next year's class. Well worth it!

beckyt21
6/8/16

We were trying to quickly download a slideshow for the visitation services of my father-in-law Alesa went above and beyond to make this happen for us and we were having trouble with the Internet connection. Thank you so much!! Everyone was impressed by the slideshow and we let everyone know about your website:)

elenam35
6/5/16

I made a movie using Kizoa software but had trouble burning it onto DVD using Kizo-Player. I called Kizoa customer service center but it was before office hours. Even though I did not leave any message, my phone call was returned within couple of hours same day which usually does not happen these days. After I explained my issue, they tried to help on the phone first but then sent me an email with very detailed instructions of how to uninstall and reinstall Kizo-player. The email also included plan B, which offered a link to .iso file of my movie with once again very detailed instructions. I finally was able to burn my movie onto DVD with no issues whatsoever! Thank you Kizoa team for being so proactive and being so patient and attentive to your customers needs! Awesome software and even better customer service! I am a very, very happy customer!

danielh121
6/1/16

So easy to use and create a stunning slideshow. Everyone loved the slideshow I made for oe Kindergarten graduation.

238 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
alesag
A: Hi Zsa Zsa, Facebook was encountering some technical problems affecting video posts, but they corrected the issue earlier today and your movie should now play!
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
alesag
A: Hi Ravin, please make sure you're clicking the "Burn DVD" button in Kizoa rather than selecting to "Download" your movie. The "Burn DVD" button will convert your movie to a special DVD video format and your disc should then play perfectly on your DVD player! If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at customer support :)
Helpful answer