Review of Kizoa

Photo Editing Software, Photo Sharing, Videos
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

brendae37
4/10/17

This program is just what I needed to make several slide shows. I am not very techy so this made it simple add music and drag and drop pictures - DONE

tommyb69
4/10/17

For fun or even promotional videos. Even more impressive was working with the very responsive customer service department to resolve and understand technical issues!

nancym172
4/10/17

took some time to learn the working but once I got it down, it was easy love how the project turned out. great price for a great product

joshm140
4/10/17

I thought it was going to be a lot better based on the advertisements. I was very unhappy with the service and regret buying it.

derekg25
3/23/17

It's simple to use, great and effective...End product almost like a pro effortlessly...My friends were amaze by what i can do within a short time.

stevenw104
3/15/17

The video process was excellent, but when I connected it to a VGA to show my class it became extremely laggy. Any suggestions?

kolijstuc
2/27/17

The product of this site is the best.I like this site very much because the quality of the product is the best.It gives best service.And it gives low price product.

ashleyw111
2/27/17

I do like it very much. But I think the text boxes could be more user friendly. I also loose my saved work a lot. It saves some changes but not all.

jimc198
2/26/17

Just used the program to make a slide show of photos I took in Israel,,,as a first time user..I may not have understood the process or the options, but the slide show did show the photos as clear as I expected....The photos that I used from my files were a lot clearer....suggestion ??

jenniferb277
2/24/17

Used this program to create a montage for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I saved $600 by doing it myself and it came out perfect! No complaints whatsoever!!

roberth328
2/22/17

Good pictures/movies. And that you can edit own music and have an voiceover at the same time is cleve.r. Very easy editing program

malloryr5
2/21/17

Great video maker, however it jumbles the pictures up even though I upload them in order, so added countless hours to editing my video.

venkatk4
2/21/17

I used Kizoa software for my photos for my kids function. Software is so user friendly and have lot of options to create movie maker.

gittej2
2/21/17

Its ok missing some details, but maybe they will come into the program by time, hope that I will be able to find out the small details

tejam
2/21/17

I like the templates and features in this. This is awesome for creating movies and photo prints. I would recommend this for beginners who want to create movies with some photos and videos.

meghnal
2/21/17

Wonderful. Easy to use. Our video came out to be superb. All features are easy to use. Was familiar within a day of use of this app.

mauryg
2/20/17

Just played with the program but haven't really done anything with it yet. Plan to create a real program soon.

sarahb282
2/20/17

I absolutely love Kizoa! I've used this for personal, business and for a friends mothers funeral slideshow. Easy to use, very clear and precise layout. Fantastic results!

lakij
1/10/17

best experiance and thanks to you guys i past my exams i just love this website keep up the good work

davidb621
1/10/17

I owned a film and video production company in the U.S. for 30 years. I produced and directed videos and commercials for U.S. Fortune 500 companies. Now I am retired and am making video / slide shows for family and friends using Kizoa. I am completely blown away by the capabilities, ease of use and production tools available. The music is first rate, the platform is very stable and user-friendly and the customer service is a live-voice phone call away. Kudos Kizoa!

anuja7
1/7/17

I loved Kizoa, it has a lot of features and templates. It made making a slideshow video from photos very easy. I tried many other websites but none of them was as good as Kizoa. They even have a quick response time for support. I would definitely recommend it.

charliew41
1/6/17

I was considering purchasing a membership to this site but had questions. Evan listened carefully and answered them all, despite being relatively new to the software site. He was enthusiastic and polite and in all likelihood has convinced me to purchase this product.

davea73
12/28/16

I enjoy your program, it's easy to handle easy to understand and it's quick in getting project complete would like to different Temp plates it's great for me I like working with photos and videos and creating my projects thank you once again, keep up the good work. Mr. Anzara

kimm223
12/27/16

No one answered when I called, but within a couple minutes I received a return call. The CSR was very knowledgeable about the Kizoa product and its limitations.

tomr129
12/27/16

Kizoa has been great so far. It has been easy to use to make slideshows and video's of my family. I used the free service originally, but have since upgraded, and I am very excited to be able to download the videos I create now!

297 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 1/7/16
on 10/11/15
on 9/18/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kizoa