US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stevend74
9/20/16

Awesome

johnd630
9/11/16

I have recently had two experiences of problems with burning discs of movies that I have made, warranting me to call your support team for help. On both occasions that I called, one day apart from each other, I spoke with a young lady both times whose name I believe was Elise. I was very impressed with her helping me get through my problems and was equally impressed with her friendly demeanor and courteousness throughout our whole transactions time element. She was very knowledgeable in her advice to me and was very kind and understanding. I recommend you immediately give her a BIG raise, and bill me for it if need be. But, as long as it's not too much of a raise...... I'm only on Social Security.

barelys
9/8/16

Useful enough to do simple things, but could have more options in regards to effects and features in the editing section. As for the product market... it is abysmal. I would love to edit photos and order prints and mugs and canvas frames, but the service is horrible in this regard. The basic video editing is not really worth the price, but is just functional enough that I will use it for a specific need.

Kizoa has some serious potential and I will hold out hope that it improves.

muniras
9/7/16

I have no words to express my gratitude to team kizoa. I made a wonderful movie for my husbands 30th birthday, without knowing about the premium membership. I immediately emailed and requested if I could download the movie without paying anything. To my surprise I got a reply ASAP that they will consider my case and provide me free download. The best part, they sent me the download link 3 times, every time I updated. My husband was super happy and loved it.. Thnx

berniceh21
9/6/16

Overall it was nice to have the opportunity to have someone to call for help and the rep was nice and helpful.

danp88
9/4/16

I was looking for a product to replace the photo slideshow app this I was using on Picasa III before it was discontinued. This product fills the bill. With a few pleasant bell and whistles.

darlenes29
9/3/16

The product is excellent. A bit challenging but, if it was easy it wouldn't have the features I want! Please don't ever dumb it down. When I got stuck, I chatted with Alessa and she quickly gave me the answers I needed. She's smart and concise. Thanks so much!

timh75
9/3/16

Alesa (I'm not sure if the spelling) was fantastic. She listened to my situation and researched the issue. When she found the problem, she said she will fix it and call me back. (She didn't want me sitting on the phone waiting). She called me back after a short while and we went through the video again. All issues were resolved. It's very hard to find great customer service these days but I found it with you guys.

Thank you!!!!!

gregs119
9/1/16

This site is user friendly and puts out a great product.

jennm23
8/31/16

Would like to be able to copy slide and visually match music sound waves to animations

kellym161
8/31/16

I have been looking for months for a good slideshow creator. I don't like the pay by month options because some months are busy and others not. I have used this for work and will also use it for personal use. Recommended!

saraz9
8/30/16

i really liked Kizoa, my video was amazing!

barbarab182

Pleased

davek6
8/30/16

The program works but some browsers it has some issues, the learning curve is not steep since its very basic but overall a very good app.

alicet27

Great

debraj26
8/28/16

I enjoyed using the program. There a few upgrades that could be made, like the ability to turn the assistant off as well as being able to create your own template and copy it to a new slide as far as font/font size are concerned, but the program did what I needed it to do.

danw91
8/28/16

As I am still learning many of the features, I find it very user friendly and easy to use.

christyp12
8/28/16

My first time using this site I tried a few before deciding on this one pretty user friendly still trying to maneuver through the site. I would recommend it.

nanaleeg
8/28/16

For this price, everything should come in a package deal, converter, etc so it can all be done together in one place. I know its a life time membership, but I dont want to pay extra for the converter, otherwise these features are great, would love to use this more often, but I don't have a converter to transfer to my computer, maybe you could add it in, that would be nice.Thankyou.

vickieg2
8/28/16

Program works great....my ONLY suggestion is I wish there was a way to put pictures that you upload in a folder and save for later.

ivyw9
8/28/16

Love the templates makes it fast and easy. Wish you had more. Only negitive is when you time your transitions and save them and then open that frame up again, it defaults to 10 seconds. Otherwise love it. Thank you.

tript9
8/28/16

This easy to use program puts your movie/collage skillsat a higher level. Fun to use, great results...

mm239
8/27/16

There were multiple issues with the images after rendering was completed. It's a nice service, but way overpriced.

christinap43
8/26/16

I was exceedingly disappointed when trying to publish my "movie" to a video. Having to submit it for processing and then hearing NOTHING back when it didn't arrive was very frustrating. It took 3 days to figure out that one of my music pieces was causing an issue and I needed to replace it. There is no tech support on weekends, and the customer service when it does arrive is terse and not particularly helpful. I upgraded my membership to be able to burn to a DVD and have yet to accomplish it. The interface is not user-friendly, with the photos appearing at the bottom rail, and they are so small that you can't see what you are doing. Reordering is clunky, and overall it's not a great user interfact.

chrisc276
8/23/16

I loved all the help Kizoa gave to me! I called 3 times in one day for help, and they walked me throughout to make sure I got everything done that I needed help with. Super cute templets, music is good, it's all around a awesome site! Hope you all enjoy as much as I have.

240 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
alesag
A: Hi again Michael,
Concerning your YouTube post, please contact us directly at customer support or via private message, letting us know the email address for your Kizoa account and the name of your movie. Generally, the posting process takes about the same amount of time as your movie is long.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
alesag
A: Hi Michael, our technical team is currently working on this. We will have it corrected as soon as possible! We apologize for any inconvenience.
Helpful answer