Review of Kizoa

Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com

francisl26
7/17/17

Worth every penny spent. Lots of templates and tools to use and very user friendly. Its my first time using this site and I made a video that garnered fantastic comments. Awesome job!!!

suzans8
7/12/17

I really enjoyed the outcome and so did everyone else. I'm more or less computer illiterate but I was able to make it through and create a beautiful video. Though it was very challenging at times it was also fun. I will definitely be making more videos.
I do think better directions are definitely needed though.

benjamins43
7/12/17

I just purchased Kizoa and am quite happy.
Only a few main concerns.
Even after purchasing the second highest one I still get pop-ups to try and get me to upgrade.
I agree very much with the other review that it should not be too difficult to check off the
pics that I have already put in.
I cannot see how to pause my music while a video is playing ?

marias269
7/12/17

Good experience so far except for the music. Not enough selection and loading my own takes a long time. Also I can't fade out my music and cut it when I would like.

vrindas1
7/11/17

So happy with the service :) I had lost hope that I will see my video again but you guys did it.. And that too in a matter of minutes!! Really delighted

staceyp27
7/11/17

My first burn to DVD worked great. After that, I can't burn anything directly to DVD. I have to wait for Kizoa to download. That's not what it's supposed to be.

kevind122
7/11/17

was a great online tool to do what i needed to with out having to install complex hard to use software great for occasional use on projects

jenniferg179
7/11/17

Love Kizoa. Been trying so many different slideshow makers and had trouble with every one of them. Kizoa is so reasonably priced. They answer help email so quickly. The support is very nice, kind, and smart.

caseyf9
7/11/17

Charge you at the end, you don't get your movie immediately, incredibly hard program to work with, once the pictures are in kizoa you cannot get them back out except one by one in a very tedious process.
Never again.

rajanbirt
7/11/17

It is not very effective. I m not so happy with it .not value for money. More features should be added

isooo
7/9/17

Does not meet my needs to make a simple video, feels very cheap and is always glitching. The most frustrating thing is that you can't make a quality video on 480 p which is what's offered ( unless you want to 50$ for video in 600 p which is still only OK). Also, you have to pay to get the logo out of the video and title. I do like that I don't have to sign up or log in though. But still, I've seen other video editors that offer more and are better made.

lucillem10
7/9/17

For the most part it's very easy to use. User friendly. Any one can insert photos and music to make an excellent video. Plus it's easy to add animation.

matthewh105
7/9/17

I searched quite a bit for a web based movie maker and was about to settle on YouTube's Video Editor as my only option. I'm so glad I found Kizoa. I now use both YouTube's and Kizoa's editors for the various home movies that I shoot on my Smart phone. Kizoa has features that YouTube's editor doesn't have and allows me to be creative with my editing.

trentq
7/8/17

I have used Kizoa now for my company video, over all its not bad however I believe that there could be some changes to the saving process. If your looking for professional videos then yes I would recommend Kizo.

ericb174
7/8/17

The site is awesome, once you figure out how it works. Only drawback is how they are always pushing to upgrade their platform.

beaw5
7/8/17

There are certainly some things that would improve this program (here not all, but some):
- possibility to change the music in the middle of a film
- the "contours" of all of the photos is visible in the next frame
- looks cheap, but when working with it you have to upgrade and in the end it's expensive ...

rheyannonm
7/8/17

I tried using other programs and wasn't happy. The second I used Kizoa I found it very easy to make the picture & music slideshows I had been wanting to make. I love that you can easily add your own music to the slideshow and it lets you know where to add a new song, making it very easy to add multiple songs to your creation. You can easily edit your slides and add fun features to them while knowing where in the song the slides land. This makes it easy for perfectionists to have specific photos line up just right with the songs! I am very glad I purchased the premium package.

Con:
I only wish that while you were working on your slideshow that it would let you know, in your photo library, which photos you have used in your slideshow so you don't accidentally use a photo multiple times. The company could easily update this by putting a check mark on the photo or something. It just can get confusing when adding numerous photos. Otherwise, overall I am happy with this program and really love making slideshows.

georges259
7/8/17

Has lots of easy and time saving effects that is very good for my business.
It usually takes me hour to get those picture effects, but now I just load the pictures and do something else until I get the finished product

christyd16
7/8/17

For years I used a online program for my slideshows for school. This year I had a ton of difficulty with it, so went online to find something and that is when I found Kizoa. After a few tutorials it was pretty easy to put together a slide show for our first grade program. The parents and the kids loved it. I then made a year end slideshow for our entire school which was a huge hit!!! Finally my youngest daughter graduated and I made a slide show for her graduation party!!! It was a great memory that I have shared with all our family. I am excited to continue with this program for next school years performances as well as family events.

ginnyp5
7/7/17

Being able to pick up the phone when you have a question and actually speak to someone in English is a very convenient advantage. Though I am still trying to figure out why my animation on Facebook continues to loop (replay over and over), the support team has been accommodating.

yaelk9
7/7/17

1. To add in photo editing option crop flexibility to mark the frame on the picture.
2. When using video and pictures in the same collage - the system does't play the audio part or it is on mute with no option to turn on. Please fix this option.

ronl46
7/7/17

I found the customer service rep very responsive and professional in answering my questions prior to purchase.I received an overabundance of promotions to upgrade my services after purchase of what I wanted. I found it easy to learn and create slideshows and videos. It has many capabilities which I've not tried, yet. I'd like to see the capability to set the slideshow timing to automatically end the show on the last note like Windows DVD Maker used to do. It's not hard to work around because I can still adjust individual slide times to make this happen. I like Kizoa and have recommended it to several other people.

sadied4
7/7/17

I wish there were more templates and graphics, frames, etc to add to the videos. I enjoy it though.

claudec16
7/7/17

I found that people involved do not really listen to the problem at hand.
Answer given not pertaining to the problem.

neilg25
7/7/17

I searched for a long time but decided on using Kizoa. Totally impressed with the results. Amazing videos and instant upload to youtube. Nothing complex not like some software which has you scratching your head. Easy to upload and edit. A 10/10 experience.

Helpful answer

Hi Kristie! Were you able to get your movie to play correctly? If not, please send us an email or give us a call at customer support so that we can help!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 1/7/16
Helpful answer

Hi Pushpa, it sounds like you may need to link your Facebook account to your Kizoa account by going to the "My Images" tab of Kizoa and hitting the blue and white "Connect" button in the lower right corner, in the blue Facebook space. You will then be prompted to enter your Facebook information, and once your accounts are successfully linked, please try again to post your movie!

By Alesa G. on 6/19/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elsi, it depends on what your current account status it, send us an email at support@kizoa.com with your Kizoa email address and we'll let you know of any specials.

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jesse, thank you for your service! I did receive your email and have activate your account to a complimentary PRO membership. =)

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 6/17/15
Helpful answer

I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.

By Julie M. on 9/16/13
Helpful answer

Hi Jamie, you can save those Facebook photos from the group to your computer and from there upload them onto your Kizoa account :)

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 10/11/15
Helpful answer

Hi Terri, Patricia is indeed correct in that there are no limits on the number of slides!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 9/3/15
Helpful answer

i have wrong password for my kizoa player now i cant get in how do you change it

By Bev G. on 5/2/17
Helpful answer

Hi Elsie, sorry for the issues with your video! We had some server issues this past weekend which prompted issues in viewing movies as well as downloading them to your computer. We have corrected this on Monday so you should be able to view your movie now and download it. Let me know if you're still having issues!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi Valerie, we have actually been in contact with Bitdefender and last week they made a correction in their program to avoir blocking the use of Kizoa. Can you let me know if you are still having this issue? Please get back in touch with me directly at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com with a phone number I can reach you at as well as your Kizoa email address. Thanks!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep] on 1/29/16
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kizoa