US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 56 reviews)

jeremyr23

A really big thank you to my customer service assitant - Alesa Gawlik. (in 41 reviews)

sheliam3

I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. (in 158 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rebeccah65
7/21/16

I recently bought the Kizoa top video making package and have been thrilled with the 2 videos I have made so far! One was for my 15th wedding anniversary (which included about 70 pictures and is about 7 minutes long) and one was for my Grandma's 90th birthday (which included about 400+ pictures and is about 40 minutes long). I love all the special effects you can add and the music that can be uploaded. The high definition looks so good on my big screen TV. Even pictures that are close to 90 years old look fantastic! When I called the customer service number with a few questions, they answered right away and were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Kizoa to everyone!

jenniferb229
7/16/16

Alesa is very helpful and polite.

I am very pleased with the experience with Kizoa

nyan2
7/15/16

Haii!! Okay so I have a Youtube, Nya Nya's Nightcore, and I have used Kizoa to make my vids.... this will be my second video.. but unfortunately, the video will not upload.. and i kept refreshing, i waited about 2 hours.. and i tried again and again to post it.. help?

lindaa89
7/13/16

I was having an issue with a download and had try to delete the video and redo it 3 times. This was a gift for the baseball team so to have 1 boy not have his video was disheartening. Fortunately, Alesa came to my rescue. Not only did I receive a timely response, I also received 2 other follow up emails. Ales took the time to not only resolve the technical issue and get the video downloaded but also took the time to determine the photo that was causing the issue. That photo was removed, re-uploaded and then worked perfect. I received an email with this info and that Alesa sent the picture to the tech team to look into it to see if there was a bigger issue. This was an amazing resolution and Alesa certainly went above and beyond for me. THANK YOU for employing such a caring individual!!!!

als80
7/9/16

I was very pleased with how simple the templates were to set up and add pictures to. I needed some help and called, and Alesa was a HUGE help to me!. A very pleasant and knowledgeable employee!. Thank you so much to her for the help!

arpitp1
7/7/16

It claims to be a free service, but when u want to download the movie after hours of working on it, it's asks you to pay 30$ for it. Pretty disappointed

stephanies140
6/25/16

I am currently using this for a slideshow. Phenomenal
Easy to use, and looks professional. I'm hooked!

tonyb113
6/21/16

We called your organization and needed help quickly. The rep that answered was able to help us on the first call. We did have to call back but that was because of user error.

Thanks for the great customer service.

jenniferw164
6/14/16

I needed a quick program to upload my students' photos from the year/add music/make a end of the year slideshow. I looked at several websites and this was the easiest to use with really nice editing features. It took no time to put my slideshow together. I ended up paying for the Premium Membership so that I could burn on to DVD's for my students and make one for next year's class. Well worth it!

beckyt21
6/8/16

We were trying to quickly download a slideshow for the visitation services of my father-in-law Alesa went above and beyond to make this happen for us and we were having trouble with the Internet connection. Thank you so much!! Everyone was impressed by the slideshow and we let everyone know about your website:)

elenam35
6/5/16

I made a movie using Kizoa software but had trouble burning it onto DVD using Kizo-Player. I called Kizoa customer service center but it was before office hours. Even though I did not leave any message, my phone call was returned within couple of hours same day which usually does not happen these days. After I explained my issue, they tried to help on the phone first but then sent me an email with very detailed instructions of how to uninstall and reinstall Kizo-player. The email also included plan B, which offered a link to .iso file of my movie with once again very detailed instructions. I finally was able to burn my movie onto DVD with no issues whatsoever! Thank you Kizoa team for being so proactive and being so patient and attentive to your customers needs! Awesome software and even better customer service! I am a very, very happy customer!

danielh121
6/1/16

So easy to use and create a stunning slideshow. Everyone loved the slideshow I made for oe Kindergarten graduation.

joym35
5/31/16

Thank you Kizoa for the incredible customer support throughout the process. Quickly responding either by email or phone. Much appreciated.
Improvements to the site: Ability to clip/edit videos or music within the site.

laurena32
5/27/16

I was creating a birthday montage for my niece and because she is one of my favorite people on Earth it meant a lot to me. I worked very hard on it, tirelessly actually. I had to contact customer service two times with issues, despite the fact that it's a very user friendly program. Both times I was greeted by two Representatives who were knowledgeable, polite, resourceful and efficient. Response time was quick. They even monitored my upload after the fact to make sure all went well. I am impressed!!!

nelsone3
5/26/16

Now grandpa can express more! I'm not a computer savvy but the creator of your app understands. As if they can also read what a 53 year old grandfather in the 3rd world who only got newly connected with technology.

Thank you guys. Your creation is awesome. Getting a lifetime membership is a priority.

Thank you once again.

Your inspired user in the Philippines,

Nelson

debbiej27
5/24/16

We created a first year video of our granddaughter. My daughter took a photo every week for her first year and we threw in some random photos and video along with music. It turned out amazing and we showed it at her first birthday party. Everyone loved it! I would give them 10 stars if I could. AWESOME site! Get it! They ROCK!

nw38
5/23/16

I'm utterly flummoxed. I got a 3 day head start on a school-wide slideshow (800 photos/35 minutes), and after two near-allnighters (and about 9 hours of failing), I have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to complete the project on Kizoa.

Simply put: Kizoa does not have the functionality required for a larger slideshow.

What's aggravating is that this is not mentioned anywhere on the price guide when a customer is considering purchasing Kizoa. In fact, they even offer videos of unlimited length with a paid account.

So, here I am--I have paid for the mid-level account, I spent hours just uploading my photos and music from Google Drive because Kizoa couldn't handle uploading more than 70 photos at a time.

And now I have come to the realization that with an 800 photo slideshow, if I want the slides in a certain order/rearranged, I will need to spend hours and hours and hours doing something that should occur with the simple click of a button.

Kizoa only allows users to shuffle one photo at a time, and the editing area is only six slides long. This means, that if I want to move the 500th picture to the beginning of the slideshow, I have to click the 500th photo, and then drag it slowly as my workspace agonizingly scrolls at a snail's pace to the beginning. 20-30 seconds later, you begin to sink into dread as you realize that it took you almost 30 seconds to move one photo, and you still have 799 to go.

I should have borrowed a laptop and just done this thing on basic PowerPoint.

Many regrets over using and paying for Kizoa for this project.

amporae
5/21/16

I love using Kizoa for my video creations! There are so many features and options that enhance your videos and really make them your own. Alesa with customer support was very helpful when I called in to ask questions about purchasing an upgrade. I would highly recommend this product!

luciam11
5/20/16

Kizoa is an absolutely amazing, super easy to use, fantastic site to make collages and videos and I simply cannot stop turning my pictures into incredible animated videos with background music and the best effects you can imagine! I am a Kizoa addict and I ain't going to no rehab! Totally worth the money!

kelseyr7
5/20/16

Spent money on the premium membership so I could download, have HD, and burn DVDs. I download the program so begin the process of burning my DVD once done, I popped it into our player, and its completely messed with all quality of the photos. It automatically stretches to 16:9 ratio, which chops of parts of the photos because of this.. Also with that it somehow painfully overly saturated all of the images burned to the DVD - I tried this 3 times and every time it was the same even after I made adjustments on my part.

Contacted support and was told I was doing it wrong trying to burn HD to DVD when the program doesn't even give you the option in the first place... Extremely upset that I spent so much money on absolute crap software.

damianp15
5/16/16

It says you can share with Facebook, but yet won't share the whole video. this is absurd, as I spent hours making a three minute video to share with my friends, to find out that it wont share the complete video. I'm guessing I would have to upgrade in order to do that. I just want to use it one time, I think you should have an option for one time users, you are going to loose a lot that way. This is very absurd and deceitful, I'm going to not use this, very unprofessional. I am very disappointed, as I was looking forward to sharing this with my friends.

veronicam42
5/13/16

The rep at kizoa answered the phone so quickly when I called. I was never placed on hold and never dealt with an automated system! How awesome is that?!! That just doesn't happen anymore these days. She was able to quickly help me trouble shoot the slideshow movie I'm making for my wedding. That was the most stress-free customer service call I've had in a long time. Thank you kizoa! Please don't ever change!

kristinh24
5/12/16

I was able to explain and show the problem I had. The representative was able to easily identify the problem and fix my mistakes on her end

jenniferm217
5/12/16

I wanted to make a video for my mom's 70th birthday party and also add video clips I took on my iphone. I tried iMovie, and Microsoft Movie Maker but since I've never done this I thought it was too difficult. I happened across this and it is so self-explanatory that a true novice can make a great, professional looking video with your own music I downloaded from my iTunes as well. Then I started reading the reviews and got really scared that I had wasted over 8 hours of creating this video for nothing... I decided to call the customer service and noticed that it was 30 minutes before they closed- there was no answer and I wasn't surprised. What DID surprise me was that someone from customer service called me back about 5 minutes later to see what they could help me with! I didn't even leave a message on the call to return my call. They were helpful and I finished my video- I did pay $50 for the premium video because mine is about 6 minutes long and uses 3 different songs.
Within seconds of buying that option I was able to download my video to my computer, upload it to youtube and there was not one thing wrong with the music or skipping or anything I heard. In fact I will use this for my work videos as well. I am so excited that I got this done in time for the party tomorrow and it looks great! Thanks for the excellent customer service as well as an easy to use product!
Jen M

samanthar49
5/12/16

Sincere effort to assist and walk me through any confusion I had to navigate and resolve my issues. Their patience and understanding made me confident in my decision to make the purchase I did earlier that this was a great resource and site to have chosen for the project I had to complete. Was beyond ecstatic with the final result.
Thank you again.

227 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
alesag
A: Hi Jodi! Kizoa does not currently offer any music editing features, so you would need to first edit the song on your computer or using a different software and then upload the edited version onto Kizoa. I see that music editing is a very important feature to you and I know this would be a helpful function, so I will discuss this with the rest of our team and see if they would consider implementing such a feature in the future!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
alesag
A: Lesley, please try first temporarily disabling any anti-virus programs and then give it another try. Should you still have any troubles, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at customer support so we can help you as soon as possible!
1 week ago