Review of Kizoa

79%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

danielh168
4/15/17

It is mostly good, it is quite fast, and I like how easy it is to upload to Youtube.

My biggest beef, is that in collage making, a clip cannot last more than 90 seconds. This means, if you want to embed a movie into the collage, the movies have to be clipped in 90 sec pieces. But then there is no way to transition from clip to clip smoothly, because there is no rulers or coordinates that show where the clips are on the page, or how much you've expanded or shrunk the size of the image.

As it is now, you kind of have to "eyeball" the clips to make sure they end up in the same place, but there is no way to place sequential clips into the same exact place on the page. Even in my best efforts, there is a noticeable jump from one clip to the next, with the next clip being a slightly different size and in a slightly different place.

janek53
4/13/17

I was able to put together a cute movie out of a photo montage very quickly. However, there were a few photos that got cropped weirdly and I could not figure out for the life of me how to get the software to crop the photos properly. Every time I thought I had cracked the code -- to get the photo to actually show the people's faces rather than their stomachs or all of the people in the photo instead of the middle two -- the photos went back to the original cropping. I finally had to delete the photos from my movie, which really bummed me out. Guess I need to contact customer support next time?

annah132
4/12/17

My experience was great but, I have a few changes that could be made but, over all it is a good start for learning how to edit videos.

chelsear18
4/10/17

I really enjoy this site except the fact that I can't download my videos or "movies" instantly. I would really appreciate and enjoy it more if I didn't have to wait 10 minutes or more for my file to be converted to be downloaded.

brendae37
4/10/17

This program is just what I needed to make several slide shows. I am not very techy so this made it simple add music and drag and drop pictures - DONE

tommyb69
4/10/17

For fun or even promotional videos. Even more impressive was working with the very responsive customer service department to resolve and understand technical issues!

nancym172
4/10/17

took some time to learn the working but once I got it down, it was easy love how the project turned out. great price for a great product

joshm140
4/10/17

I thought it was going to be a lot better based on the advertisements. I was very unhappy with the service and regret buying it.

derekg25
3/23/17

It's simple to use, great and effective...End product almost like a pro effortlessly...My friends were amaze by what i can do within a short time.

stevenw104
3/15/17

The video process was excellent, but when I connected it to a VGA to show my class it became extremely laggy. Any suggestions?

kolijstuc
2/27/17

The product of this site is the best.I like this site very much because the quality of the product is the best.It gives best service.And it gives low price product.

ashleyw111
2/27/17

I do like it very much. But I think the text boxes could be more user friendly. I also loose my saved work a lot. It saves some changes but not all.

jimc198
2/26/17

Just used the program to make a slide show of photos I took in Israel,,,as a first time user..I may not have understood the process or the options, but the slide show did show the photos as clear as I expected....The photos that I used from my files were a lot clearer....suggestion ??

jenniferb277
2/24/17

Used this program to create a montage for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I saved $600 by doing it myself and it came out perfect! No complaints whatsoever!!

roberth328
2/22/17

Good pictures/movies. And that you can edit own music and have an voiceover at the same time is cleve.r. Very easy editing program

malloryr5
2/21/17

Great video maker, however it jumbles the pictures up even though I upload them in order, so added countless hours to editing my video.

venkatk4
2/21/17

I used Kizoa software for my photos for my kids function. Software is so user friendly and have lot of options to create movie maker.

gittej2
2/21/17

Its ok missing some details, but maybe they will come into the program by time, hope that I will be able to find out the small details

tejam
2/21/17

I like the templates and features in this. This is awesome for creating movies and photo prints. I would recommend this for beginners who want to create movies with some photos and videos.

meghnal
2/21/17

Wonderful. Easy to use. Our video came out to be superb. All features are easy to use. Was familiar within a day of use of this app.

mauryg
2/20/17

Just played with the program but haven't really done anything with it yet. Plan to create a real program soon.

sarahb282
2/20/17

I absolutely love Kizoa! I've used this for personal, business and for a friends mothers funeral slideshow. Easy to use, very clear and precise layout. Fantastic results!

lakij
1/10/17

best experiance and thanks to you guys i past my exams i just love this website keep up the good work

davidb621
1/10/17

I owned a film and video production company in the U.S. for 30 years. I produced and directed videos and commercials for U.S. Fortune 500 companies. Now I am retired and am making video / slide shows for family and friends using Kizoa. I am completely blown away by the capabilities, ease of use and production tools available. The music is first rate, the platform is very stable and user-friendly and the customer service is a live-voice phone call away. Kudos Kizoa!

anuja7
1/7/17

I loved Kizoa, it has a lot of features and templates. It made making a slideshow video from photos very easy. I tried many other websites but none of them was as good as Kizoa. They even have a quick response time for support. I would definitely recommend it.

279 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bettyw56
Betty W.
3 days, 22 hours ago
Answer
evanb25
Evan B. [Kizoa Rep]
A: Hi Betty, thank you for your question. Please email us at support@kizoa.com with your account information or call us directly at (844)898-4402. We will need to make some tests in order to further assist you with the issue you're encountering. Have a good day!
1 day, 19 hours ago
6 days, 8 hours ago
Answer
evanb25
Evan B. [Kizoa Rep]
A: Hi Ariana, thank you for your question. Can you please email us at support@kizoa.com with your account email address so we can ensure that you can connect to your account again. You can also call us at (844)898-4402 and we'd be happy to sort this out for you. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions and have a great day!
4 days, 19 hours ago