US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

danw91
8/28/16

As I am still learning many of the features, I find it very user friendly and easy to use.

christyp12
8/28/16

My first time using this site I tried a few before deciding on this one pretty user friendly still trying to maneuver through the site. I would recommend it.

nanaleeg
8/28/16

For this price, everything should come in a package deal, converter, etc so it can all be done together in one place. I know its a life time membership, but I dont want to pay extra for the converter, otherwise these features are great, would love to use this more often, but I don't have a converter to transfer to my computer, maybe you could add it in, that would be nice.Thankyou.

vickieg2
8/28/16

Program works great....my ONLY suggestion is I wish there was a way to put pictures that you upload in a folder and save for later.

ivyw9
8/28/16

Love the templates makes it fast and easy. Wish you had more. Only negitive is when you time your transitions and save them and then open that frame up again, it defaults to 10 seconds. Otherwise love it. Thank you.

tript9
8/28/16

This easy to use program puts your movie/collage skillsat a higher level. Fun to use, great results...

mm239
8/27/16

There were multiple issues with the images after rendering was completed. It's a nice service, but way overpriced.

christinap43
8/26/16

I was exceedingly disappointed when trying to publish my "movie" to a video. Having to submit it for processing and then hearing NOTHING back when it didn't arrive was very frustrating. It took 3 days to figure out that one of my music pieces was causing an issue and I needed to replace it. There is no tech support on weekends, and the customer service when it does arrive is terse and not particularly helpful. I upgraded my membership to be able to burn to a DVD and have yet to accomplish it. The interface is not user-friendly, with the photos appearing at the bottom rail, and they are so small that you can't see what you are doing. Reordering is clunky, and overall it's not a great user interfact.

chrisc276
8/23/16

I loved all the help Kizoa gave to me! I called 3 times in one day for help, and they walked me throughout to make sure I got everything done that I needed help with. Super cute templets, music is good, it's all around a awesome site! Hope you all enjoy as much as I have.

karenn44
8/16/16

Kizoa is a great site. They are always improving it and they are always there to help if needed. Great site for movies..i use it alot..used for mg sons wefding and was awesome!!

janh65
8/11/16

Hello. I completed a, "Contact the Kizoa Support Team" form online trying my best to describe a few problems that I was having designing one of my, "My Movies". After submitting this, I thought I probably wouldn't hear back until tomorrow but I received a call from Sam who understood the difficulties I was having. Right away, he directed me on how to solve my problems which made major improvements to my, "My Movie". He was great! I couldn't have done it without him. He was also very patient with me. My thanks goes out to Sam. Feel free contact me if you have any questions.

ryanb105
8/6/16

We were running low on time to put together a collage of all of our pictures for the "growing up" video of both my wife and I. Thankfully Kizoa was such an easy thing to use! I was able to create my video for free and get used to the interface before even thinking of purchasing the premium experience. Once everything was as I wanted it, I upgraded my account and got a full HD video that turned out fantastic on the projector we set up for this collage.

I was quite happy with the experience. Adding music, transitions between slides, automated animations and layouts, and many other great features were incredibly helpful for me. I probably finished the collage 10x faster than if I were to have tried on my own with another piece of software. The best part is that the images and music is all stored online, so I was able to work on it between multiple computers if I needed to!

athenam6
8/4/16

Each year I create a montage of video clips and photos of my son (7 years and counting). I use to use i-movie but the upgrade to Captain messed up my entire computer so much so that I am finally parting ways with my Mac. I was desperate to find something comparable. I paid the premium price. I put together a 319 slide movie with music (20 min). Problem #1 I can't see the song titles in the movie as I edit it. Problem #2 The way editing is laid out as a single line at the bottom makes it very difficult to edit longer works. It takes forever to scroll back and forth and you can only look at about 10 slides at a time, so finding something takes forever. Problem #3 I cannot hear the audio of my videos over the music. There is no fade in, fade out, or music trimming. These are features of I-movie that I sorely missed using Kizoa. I can't believe that there is not more demand for these features. Customer service was great, but they really couldn't help me because the things I was asking aren't part of was Kizoa can do yet.

cindyl75
8/3/16

My experience with customer service has been phenomenal. Whenever I call (which is alot) I receive very friendly service and my issues are resolved very promptly. When I was considering purchasing this program I was very hesitant at first but now I am so glad I did, there are so many features that I forget about alot of them. Keep up the good work

audreya9
7/31/16

The quality, designs and transitions, among others, are satisfactory other than its user-friendly interface. But I hope Kizoa would come up with the 16:9 screen size soon! Thanks!

joser84

Very good website.

amila8
7/31/16

This team is awesome!!! So patient, knowledgable and helpful!!

keithg38
7/31/16

Love how easy it is to make movies.

pamelam70
7/29/16

i used the premium kizoa movie maker for a montage that i was doing for a 40th surprise party! they have a huge selection of effects, transitions, collage boards and
special effects! it was pretty easy to learn how to work the program and enjoyed the movie outcome. i would use it again but i think they need to add more effects that are not so specific. the animated items are also a great addition to any picture!

jesskaaj
7/29/16

I can't play my video, a circle in the middle keeps going round and round. Also, the background music isn't playing either; WHAT'S GOING ON?! :S

angiek11
7/28/16

For the most part Kizoa is easy to use and creates a pretty cool end product.

sharonw85

Very user friendly!

denices8
7/28/16

love the site except that I have been unable to delete facebook links that are no longer required

shanik6

henryn26
7/28/16

However, when posted over to the Facebook, it doesn't look like a clear MP4. It's blurry somehow.

But again, I am happy that photos can be sequenced artistically with so much variations due to the effects provided.

238 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
alesag
A: Hi Zsa Zsa, Facebook was encountering some technical problems affecting video posts, but they corrected the issue earlier today and your movie should now play!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
alesag
A: Hi Ravin, please make sure you're clicking the "Burn DVD" button in Kizoa rather than selecting to "Download" your movie. The "Burn DVD" button will convert your movie to a special DVD video format and your disc should then play perfectly on your DVD player! If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at customer support :)
Helpful answer