Review of Kizoa

Photo Editing Software, Photo Sharing, Videos
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

lydiat10
5/28/17

I've had problems from the start. Recently, I was told that my membership was running out, and I have videos my boyfriend made for me on there! After today, they are going to be gone, and I'm heartbroken. He made them 3 years ago, and I'll never be able to get them back all because Kizoa wants me to waste $30 to have a premium thing I'll probably never use. Thanks, Kizoa, for taking away something precious to me. You won't be hearing from me again!

susanp173
5/10/17

Always used One True Media in the past to make my children's graduation videos and had to find an alternative when they went out of business. Kizoa has very easy to use and similar features so it has been a blessing and I'm very happy I found Kizoa!

dianed72
5/8/17

I am creating a slideshow for our class year end moving up ceremony. It's easy to use and has lots of great options. I am hoping that when it comes time to show it - I don't run into any problems.

debbiec110
5/8/17

For a first time movie maker I've found it rather easy. As I've gained more experience I'm discovering tools fir the more advanced movie maker as well. If you are using for business I highly recommend buying the Pro package. I'm really enjoying Kizoa.

christinel77
5/7/17

The More Videos you combine to create a video the shorter the movie is the end. Wish the music list was a little better. The pop up screens get annoying at times which I thought would disappear in the Premium Package. Overall I find the experience Very Good

achielt
5/7/17

You can make beautiful photo montages, I will definitely recommend the site to my friends. Triempont A.

oksanak6
5/7/17

I like your site. The only suggestion I have is it would be nice to add more templates for creating movies.

sharonm201
5/7/17

I am loving the different ways I can display my class activities, events and learning experiences.
The program is intuitive and fun to use. I have already received comments and compliments!

yaronf
5/4/17

Kizoa is really simple to use - and gets the work done. There are a few features that need improvement, but support told me they are planning to roll out an upgrade this year. The price is good, too. After a discount, I paid $75 for a lifetime membership. All in all, I'm satisfied.

niklasj1
5/4/17

....but lack some power when it comes video editing. It's not very powerful when it comes to editing imported videoclips, but other than that it's brilliant with loads of features, I really like it!

rockyd19
5/4/17

Although the price is rather high, the program is perfect and easy to use.
Easy to add files, and when all files are added... ready to start creating your own slideshow.

Especially the HD function is perfect!

farryno
5/3/17

I purchased this programme to create my wedding DVD. Loved it, it was really easy to make, the quality is good. Only thing i would say that could be improved is having the ability to fade out songs so you dont have to get it perfectly matching a slide to end with.

hernandof
5/3/17

You can do lots of things and make a gorgeous Vídeo with background music and lots of goodies.

I highly recomend it !

Yours,
Hernando Ferro

davidw460
5/3/17

Very user-friendly interface and video customization. End product looks great and only takes a few minutes to produce. Hopefully, more and more features will be added to make it even more amazing!

mka3
5/3/17

I bought premium package but I was unable to upload my video it was too slow to import the video. my experience is bad at all. I tried to create a video but difficult and it consume a lot of time to do the video.

marys489
5/3/17

Perfect! Made a wedding slide show for my son. Program intuitive and creative! Easy to add and manipulate pictures, music, slide tumes. Will use again for my other son's wedding. Especially like being able to share via email.

subramaniamr
5/3/17

Overall easy to use. Improvements needed on the following:
1. Chat support
2. Rename our movies
3. Royalty free Hindi instrumental

krism56
5/3/17

Easy to use - nice selection - good features to enhance pictures and videos. Great results - friends and family compliment on how professional the video looks.

kathryng33
5/3/17

I had to make a slideshow with music, still photos and video for an organization. Very little time to do it. Tried different sites and was very frustrated. Found Kizoa and began to put it together. Very easy to learn. Was able to pick up the process very quickly. Great customer service. Definitely recommend. Worth paying the price for HD. Slideshow came out great and was viewed by 200 + people.

pb69
5/3/17

Fun to make videos at this site! Love that you can call them. I found the interface mostly easy to use.

janab14
5/3/17

I made a video for my husbands 40th birthday, it was simple and fun to use! I found it very user friendly. A good variety of backgrounds and effects. I will use this for the rest of my life!

danielh168
4/15/17

It is mostly good, it is quite fast, and I like how easy it is to upload to Youtube.

My biggest beef, is that in collage making, a clip cannot last more than 90 seconds. This means, if you want to embed a movie into the collage, the movies have to be clipped in 90 sec pieces. But then there is no way to transition from clip to clip smoothly, because there is no rulers or coordinates that show where the clips are on the page, or how much you've expanded or shrunk the size of the image.

As it is now, you kind of have to "eyeball" the clips to make sure they end up in the same place, but there is no way to place sequential clips into the same exact place on the page. Even in my best efforts, there is a noticeable jump from one clip to the next, with the next clip being a slightly different size and in a slightly different place.

janek53
4/13/17

I was able to put together a cute movie out of a photo montage very quickly. However, there were a few photos that got cropped weirdly and I could not figure out for the life of me how to get the software to crop the photos properly. Every time I thought I had cracked the code -- to get the photo to actually show the people's faces rather than their stomachs or all of the people in the photo instead of the middle two -- the photos went back to the original cropping. I finally had to delete the photos from my movie, which really bummed me out. Guess I need to contact customer support next time?

annah132
4/12/17

My experience was great but, I have a few changes that could be made but, over all it is a good start for learning how to edit videos.

chelsear18
4/10/17

I really enjoy this site except the fact that I can't download my videos or "movies" instantly. I would really appreciate and enjoy it more if I didn't have to wait 10 minutes or more for my file to be converted to be downloaded.

297 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 1/7/16
on 10/11/15
on 9/18/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kizoa