US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

colleeng15
9/27/16

I flew Justfly today. DONT USE THEM! They are incompetent. I should have hung up when they didnt know Maine was a state. They also do not have a customer service number.
I made a reservation for my husband and I to fly to Maine to pick up our son. I made another one way ticket to fly our son home. I made both reservations over the phone with the same agent. When I got the confirmation I checked the dates and airports and they were correct. I did not know he was on a flight leaving two hours after our flight until we got to the gate to fly out. I tried calling them and got no where. The flight was leaving. We had to pay Delta $50 to change the flight to the same as ours. I also paid extra to get aisle seats for my husband because he is tall. Turns out you can do that free thru the airline. I didnt know that they did not give him aisle seats until we boarded. Just fly refused to refund the cost of either of these expenses despite their obvious mistakes.
I rented a car at the same time I booked the flights. I found out that the car rental place closed long before our flight came into the airport and that they werent even located at the airport. It took me two hours to cancel that reservation. They do not do it on the same phone number as Justfly. You cant just call them back to cancel despite being told when I reserved that you could just call that number I was given incorrect phone numbers to call, transferred from one person to another, cut off, it was s frustrating. I finally called the car rental place directly and they straightened it out. Justflys reservation numbers did not correspond to any of the car rental numbers either.

maryjanem4
9/26/16

I looked up the flight I wanted on Kayak,com. When I clicked to book it I was taken to Justfly. I went to book the flight and everything was all set but there was no place to enter my TSA number. I called them and the women who took the call insisted on looking up the flight info for me. She couldn't find the return leg of the flight and didn't tell me how to enter my TSA number. I told her I could book my own flight, I just needed to know where to enter my TSA number. She said she had to book the flight first and then transfer me to customer service to enter the TSA number. This is contrary to what TSA told us. They said you had to enter the number before you pay for the ticket. After I told her that she said the flight I picked was sold out and she had to give me a different flight for $100 more. I said she wasted 45 minutes by not telling me where to put the TSA number and caused the flight to be sold out. I told her I'd figure it out myself.
As it happened, I booked each flight with the airlines directly and got the original flights and price AND was able to enter my TSA number. I can't see much use for Justfly!

jocelynp6
9/22/16

It's totally a fraud. I cancelled my flight, paid for my cancellation fee and they never refunded my money that I had been waiting for 2 months. I was so lucky to have American Express (since I used AMEX card to buy the ticket) help me to file a dispute with them and AMEX also credited the amount for me.

christineg62
9/21/16

I love the suggestion on their homepage: perfect for road warriors like me on my next adventure. Their destinations are inspired and curated very Well.

boydr24
9/20/16

Just to add to all the Justfly reviews, Justfly is a consistent performer. They're really reliable & professional and staffed w/ cool people. Would love to use them for all our flights fr. now on.

annel86
9/20/16

I booked a flight from miami to zurich for the end of July through justly. The airfare was Turkish airlines, so it had a layover in istanbul.
Due to the political situation in Istanbul i asked them to cancel the flight.

I was calling customer service a bunch of times; average waiting time on the line approximately 5 to 7 hours.
I was told the flight could not be cancelled.
Furthermore i had payed the fee for insured tickets.

So i called that insurance a couple of times: due to the fact that the flight was not in their timeframe of affected flights, they would not cover anything. Turkish airlines wasnt able to dos something either, trying to tell me that Turkey would be a safe travel destination.

So i asked the airline again, what they could do about it. The only way to keep the value of the ticket would be to pay another fee of approx. 250$ to change the date & destination. Only the same airline possible.
So i changed the date for the end of september with destination Dusseldorf instead of Zurich.
I was confirmed that change by the customer service of Justly.

Two weeks later i saw the booking confirmation & the destination was not changed.

I called Justly and explained the situation. I was told that they would make an investigation to listen to the call of me a& the customer service representative. After i didnt get feedback soon s promised i called them from August to now approximately twice a week. i was told to hold the line: sometimes for 3 hours to 8 hours!

I was always told: investigation is still running. Call back in 24 to 72 hours and we will have results.Or, a supervisor will call you back (sometimes they told me in like 2 hours) and i never got a call back.

My flight goes on friday now. Now i was told investigations are finished and i would have confirmed changes on the phone. So i would have to pay fees again to make changes. Two times representatives didnt even listen to what i said and were just hanging up on me!

Please, be warned to never book with justly!
I lost 1800$ and will not be able to attend a wedding of my best friend in germany. They ask me to pay another 500$ to change the destination. They have no feedbacks on their website. Everything can just be changed on the phone- no written confirmations in advance. So if they mess it up it is your problem. The customer service is well trained to always give you the same answers: i can't hear you, Someone will call you back, or please hold the line till forever.

This company is messing around with customers. They have the worst customer service, all positive feedbacks online are fake. Read the negative ones and you will see that too many people have the same experience as i had.
Never book with them.

reviewerj
9/19/16

Hope my review will be helpful for people who think to chose justfly.com...I was trying to look for international flight in kayak and complete first page is showing up with justfly.com.I have to blame kayak.com for sure...How could such popular search engine chose this unreliable,inefficient,worst reference like justfly.com

Here is my experience...I booked roundtrip for my family.I have to prepone return date of the trip.I know Airindia mostly charges 125$ Flight fare difference.But these guys started asking 770$ to change date and I said no.They called back in 2 hours and gave me 550$ quote...now I know something fishy going on there...finally they said 270$ and charged my account.Even after 3 days,I didnot see changes.

However here is the main story...my family started back with a baby from India all the way traelling about 10 hours to reach airport...their flight was only booked for 1 segment.Me & my family calling back justfly.com and talked to 4-5 agents,but no help...they keep you on wait/old...say we are looking into issue and it's fixed...but airport authority says there is no ticket booked.Family have to keep on checking with counters for 3 hours and finally the counter is closed..

Now I am in call with them for more than 4 hours for the reason....still waiting...on hold...they redirect supervisor..again keep you on hold....I wish no one will go through this pain again....Justfly.com is just a scam!!!I am never trusting kayak.com too for referring me to that fraud company...

margarets90
9/17/16

I booked with them and paid an additional fee so that I could change or cancel my flight. They did not honor this. Beware.

rc98
9/16/16

A recently book a flight through Orbitz and I also had JustFly website up at the same time checking prices. I chose Orbitz and entered all my information. Some how this info populated in JustFly website. I never entered any info into Justfly expect dates. Once I received my CC statement I realized I was booked on the same flight through both companies. I contacted Delta who issued a refund however insurance and fees through Justfly, I was denied a refund. That will be the last time I every look at Justfly's website

mikis2
9/13/16

I wish there was 0 starts to review this Travel Agency

I had a worst experience with them. My mom is 75 years old, she has an emergency and need to fly back immediately. I was on the line with them for 3 hours in the morning, promising me that she is on tomorrow's flight and I will get a confirmation within 2-3 hours. Needless to say I received NONE. I called again around 1 PM, again I was promised that within 2-3 hours I will receive the eticket. Ofcourse, I did not receive anything.
I called again , just now, 7:35PM to hear again....2-3 hours. I sure called Air France, so the agent told me that she is not on this flight.

DO NOT USE THIS TRAVEL AGENT

arnoldp23
9/10/16

So far, I've been saving big bucks with Justfly. I recommend them to all the shoestring travellers out there who do not want to get ripped off saving.

tonyo25
9/8/16

Poor phone connections, non English speaking reps.
Might be good to use online but if you need to speak with them GOOD LUCK, you will probably become as frustrated as I did.

colleenm28
9/7/16

Several months after purchasing an international ticket, I received an email from JustFly saying that my itinerary had been changed and I needed to contact the airlines immediately to resolve complications that it could cause in my travel plans. A change in flight times resulted in only 35 minutes to catch a flight after arriving from an international flight. The airline told me that JustFly needed to make the changes. Contacting JustFly it took 6 phone calls of approximately 45 minutes each to get a new itinerary. I was put on hold repeatedly for indefinite amounts of time, agents had difficulty with English, notes were not passed on from one agent to the next and I had to start at square one repeatedly. There was no way to contact a manager or send a complaint.

vijayp11
9/3/16

Two days ago I booked 2 tkts to india and got confirmation and it stated booking successful and had the itenary. This morning I log on to Qatar airway to check my booking I could not find the reservation. I called justfly customer support and agent who had hard time speaking English told me that my booking was cancelled by the airline which I could not understand. I asked her when I was going to be told,if I had not called with my enquiry I would have not known and I would have gone a week later to the airport and found no reservations. I could not get any answers why I was not notified. I was lucky my credit card was only charged for $1 and did not loose any monies. I would not advice anybody else to use the justfly Web site to make reservations

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE JUSTFLY WEBSITE FOR YOUR TRAVEL PLANS

shuvap
8/29/16

Stay away. There are plenty of better options and you are better off booking direct with airlines. They mislead customers with information that is inaccurate and their customer service is totally clueless.
they send me my booking by email.i purchase my ticket two month ago.i suppose to fly6th. suddenly i got emai my flight change. i called and and why you change my flights. first she said airline did it. i called the airlines. they said it was done by just fly.i call again and customer service people said ma'am wait 48 hours.nothing being done.hope i willget mymoneyback.
Please do not buy tickets from justfly.they are big spam.

jackiem67
8/28/16

For all-around service, I recommend this website. Their assistance is undisputed and I don't care about the negative things people say about 'em online, I base my review on my own experience and so far? We had, like, zero problems with Justfly: they always seem to be able to deliver and I/we trust them 100%

candicem26
8/28/16

I just love travelling but what I don't love is being scammed and ripped off by travel agencies. Not everyone's in on their practices so stumbling upon something like Justfly was a big deal. Now, I find that all my trips are definitely pushing through IF I'm doing them with Justfly. I hope others would see that this site is legit.

jeanieh7
8/26/16

I purchased two tickets for my kids three months ago they are at the airport only to find out that the flights they have have not been at that airport for year. Our family reunion is ruined. Party without kids and offered only a refund.

stuartd20
8/24/16

This site is a great alternative to other services. Kayak and Skyscanner got nothing on JustFly. JustFly's easier to use and their results seem to be more comprehensive and organised.

daver101
8/24/16

They're actually better than booking directly. We always got a cheaper price. All you have to do is do some work and it'll do the rest for you.

marys398
8/22/16

I reserved a flight on July 10th. I recently received my confirmation details for reservation that I will be using on Aug. 25th. After spending a lot of time on hold, I finally thought I got a person to correct the misspelled name on reservation. I get another email with the same error. I call again this time I spoke to a person that I understood every 5th word, Heavy accent. I once again explain, he sends me an email while we are on the phone. This time my husbands name was deleted from the reservation. I had to resolve the situation with JetBlue. Hopefully when I get to the airport it will all go ok. I will NEVER use this company and beware of a couple dollars cheaper.

venkatarathnas
8/21/16

They showed me a non-stop flight from SEA to NYC and I paid for it, got confirmation. When I went to checkin- it was 3 les - DEN and ORD in between with layovers and they claimed it was airlines problem and I need to cancel and rebook with money from my own pocket. Would not connect me to supervisor and said I should email if I have problems with customer service.

sabrinas29
8/19/16

I called Justfly.com to speak with a customer service representative to confirm some information about the details of the trip & Tickets i was looking in to. When speaking to the justfly representative named Lerma, I asked Lerma to confirm for me the cost of checking a bag. Lerma kindly informed me that there was no charge for the first checked bag, she said all customers get one free checked bag. That was exactly what she said. She did not advise me to "check with the airlines". Once i get to the airport for travel I am charged $25 to check my one bag. The airline informed me that every one pays $25 per bag. I told the man that my tickets include a free checked bag (as I was informed by Justfly at the time of purchase) the man apologized and told me I had been misinformed. I had to pay $25 to check my bag for my flight and another $25 to check my bag on the way home. Now I am out $50 that I was not planning on spending and that I did not have budgeted. I called Justfly customer service when I arrived at my destination to speak with some one regarding this false information i was given. I spoke with a justfly customer service rep whom told me that its up to the customer to confirm baggage pricing with the airline...He also told me that justfly does not confirm the price of checking luggage, that instead they advise their customers to contact the airlines directly for the price of checking luggage. I informed the man that thats not what was told to me and that at the time of purchase and that Lerma (justfly employee) actually CONFIRMED that I would not be charged any additional money for checking one bag as long as it was not over 50 lbs. the man continued to argue with me telling me that there was nothing they could do to help me. He stated that they are a third party agency and they did not have the ability to give refunds even if they wanted to. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he told me that I needed to call back in 4 hours if I wanted a manager on the phone. I told hit that was ridiculous and he took my name and number and told me he would have a supervisor return my call. I never received a return call. A few days later I called back again and was told the same thing, that they would not help me, that It was my responsibility to confirm pricing with the air line. Again I requested a supervisor and was told they would call me back. Several days later still no return call from any one at Justfly. So I call again...and Im told that I will have to wait on hold for 2-4 hours to speak with a supervisor, I was also told again that Its my responsibility to confirm luggage pricing with the airlines and that they do not advise the customers of any luggage pricing they tell customers to call the airlines. I explained again that thats not what I was told at the time of purchase! If you go to the Toyota Dealership to buy a new car and the salesman tells you the car comes with a 100000 mile factory warentee , do you then call Toyota Headquarters to confirm that their cars come with a warrentees?? NO! you dont, you assume that the information you have been given by the sales man is true. Just like I did when I purchased my flight over the phone from a justfly representative. But I was given false information and now im out $50 which would have been my grocery money for the next week. I will never use Justfly again and I will gladly dedicate my entire day to assuring I inform every one I can of this horrible experience and the horrible customer service at Justfly.come
I was finally able to speak with a supervisor named Hambert whom argued with me on the phone for an hour and refused to do anything to help me. He said that I was given all the correct information at the time of booking my flight and that he is "all most certain" that there was no false information given to me. I asked him to go back and listen to my recorded call when i purchased the tickets over the phone. He did confirm that the call was recorded but stated that he didnt think it was necessary to listen to the call because they do not give out false information. I asked to speak with his supervisor and he informed me that there is no one above him to speak with that he is the "top of the chain" eventually he hung up on me refusing to help me. WOW! Im calling the better business burrow! a

kathye19
8/18/16

Impossible to deal with customer service reps! Cannot get clear answer regarding refunds, fees, cancellation rules. Very unhappy. $700 lesson.

johnm854
8/16/16

Horrible customer service. Stayed on the phone over two hours to speak to a supervisor to get my money back. No one speaks english very hard to understand. Would never book anything through them again. DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE EVERRRRRR.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFly staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question