US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

barbieh3
2/18/17

They are the worst place to get an airline. Do not be fooled by their low prices!!! They didn't charge my card for three days and then called me and told me I owed them an extra $100 because my flight price went up.
Had to cancel 3 weeks before my trip.
Worst place to book!!!

reneef15
2/18/17

I booked a flight through JustFly, received a confirmation number, and my credit card was charged. Three days later I received an email (in my spam account) that said my reservation had been cancelled. I called the company and they stated the reservation was cancelled because the fare increased and they wouldn't honor the price I booked it at. They stated it is in their "terms and conditions" that if the fare increases they have the right to increase the fare or release it for resale at a higher price, that it is the airline who changed the price and they don't have to honor their advertised price as it is "out of their control". I spoke with a supervisor and they didn't really care - offered me to re-book through them at a higher price and wouldn't guarantee the price wouldn't change or the same situation wouldn't happen.
I had to re-book (obviously not through them) and the ticket cost me $200 more than if I had booked it elsewhere original day. If I wouldn't have checked my spam account I would have shown up to the airport the day of my flight and not had one. I would highly advise against booking anything through this company!!

ashwink3
2/16/17

I booked a International flight for my wife which the itinerary had to be changed for some reasons. The initial flight ticket was with Air India Airlines which costed 820$ and when i called to change the reservation, they told me that there's a 250$ airline fee + the flight difference ( in their website it said 820$ for new dates, which apparently don't apply for change in reservation) + the justfly modification fee of 150$. So on a whole a change in reservation was 500$ when my initial flight was for 820$. And if you wanted to cancel the reservation, I would get back only 400$.

That was completely absurd. I mean who on earth charges a modification fee on top of airline fee. And when i wanted to speak to a supervisor about this, they put me on HOLD for more than 30 minutes and eventually i had to drop off the call and call them again.

I ended up paying 500$ for modification fee. I am not going to book with this site again and i strongly discourage anyone who wants to book through this site.

sh10788
2/16/17

DO NOT use any of their 'extras' as it's just a way to rip you off. They charged for seat assignments but airlines doesn't allow selection of seats, so paid for something we did not get. They are in the business of booking flights, they know which airlines allow this and which ones do not. They have an icon on the first booking page showing what's available and it shows seat selections as available, but they are not! Then they say you're paying a fee for them to request the seats for you and not for the seat itself - scammers.

Tip for consumers: Check the BBB site and you'll see 989% negative reviews. The other 2% is neutral and 0% positive. Say it all.

sharonv19
2/16/17

I booked my flight on JustFly.com and the ticket was $361.60. On the invoice it was $374.55. I called to find out what the difference was. I was told that this was for charges for seat assignment, which I was not able to do while booking since the site said that seating assignment was not available. The airline site had the charge as $361.60 including all taxes and fees. I told the agent at JustFly that I was not able to set my seat assignment so I shouldn't be charged. The people were very rude and refused to remove the charges.

I called my bank to dispute and put in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau -- which by the way has a big warning against using JustFly. The next day I received an email from JustFly saying they received the complaint from the BBB and they apologized for the inconvenience and refunded the seating charges.

I should have checked this company before using and will never use them again. You can get the same price, without any seating assignment charges directly from the airline.

Buyer Beware. Take a lesson from me and check out any company you think of using with a Google search for problems.

noth39
2/16/17

Dont use this company the tickets are non refundable and they charge you a 150 fee per ticket if you cancel or change your dates. RIP OFF>>>>>>>>>>

davidt242
2/15/17

Booking Reference: 043-424-732.
Very disappointed with the service. Watch out for February bookings because search engine is moving to March and because the days are the same, the airlines are unwilling to accommodate changes and huge penalties are applied to request date modification.
I was doing a booking for Tue Feb 14, 2017, but got a reservation for Tue Mar 14, 2017 and went I got to the airport, though the airline was willing to help and they were still seats, I was told that only my agent could modify the trip and I had very little help over the phone from JustFly. The agents were mostly concern about penalties charges.

shannond40
2/15/17

BBB Issues Warning About JustFly.com in 2015-- https://www.bbb.org/akron/news-events/news-releases/2015/07/bbb-issues-warning-about-justfly.com/

Wish I had read that before.

On May 9th 2016 my husband and I booked flights through JustFly.com for a wedding we needed to attend in Feb. 2017. My husband was the best man at the wedding, which is why we booked many months in advance. The morning before our scheduled flight, we received an email from JustFly.com asking us to call regarding our cancellation request. I immediately call JustFly.com and receive an overseas operator who cannot tell me whether I have a scheduled flight, she cannot give me a "yes" or "no". I ask to speak with a supervisor (Annie), who claims the ticket is "with the airline", and they cannot see whether we have a confirmed flight later that day or not.

In parallel, my husband called Interjet, the airline, who confirmed we did have tickets on a flight which had not been paid for yet. We bridge the call between the two agents, and Interjet confirms they have not received payment. The supervisor, Annie, denies what the Interjet employee is saying and says they did pay but she still cannot confirm whether we have a confirmed flight. I tell Annie we want a refund, 100% and I would not be negotiating. After being on the phone for over 2 hours with JustFly.com, Annie confirms I will have a 100% refund delivered within 8-12 weeks. Awful turn around time, I actually apologized to her for having to work for such a horrible company with disempowering policies.

After booking new flights directly through the airlines, while on vacation, we received an email from JustFly.com asking us to call Interjet and negotiate the refund for them. We call Interjet, who then tells me that JustFly.com will need to contact them for the refund, and that I had no way to move forward directly through Interjet. Truly an awful experience.

Normally people use a booking agency to help solve travel problems. But JustFly.com is the direct antithesis to solving problems, JustFly.com makes the problems.

julianar7
2/13/17

I booked with Just fly and asked if they had AAA and bereavement discount. The Rep told me they don't do that, but after explaining that I would appreciate any discount they can offer, so I could go and bury my Father, I was told I would get $50 off which would bring the price to $803.64. I then told the Rep that, that was not a discount because I was currently on their site and the price was exactly what he was quoting me. He said, that the price included taxes and fees, but that was not what was on the website. I called and emailed them a couple of times. I did get responses, but no resolve. I then emailed them and voiced but disappointment that someone going through grief should not get more grief by anyone, or a non-sympathetic company. All this after emailing my invoice to them twice

cynthiaj26
2/12/17

We booked with them and then had a medical emergence (read heart attack). When we called, we paid an extra $150.00 to cancel two tickets and were told we would have a $658.00 credit. When we called to use the "credit" we were told there was a $150.00 booking fee change and our actual credit was $6.00!
We are asking for the transcript of the call because we would not have paid $150.00 for six dollars worth of credit. They are terrible and it was very hard to understand their customer service people.

tersan
2/11/17

I paid $146 for the flight cost, $20 for the CSA insurance for any reason if I needed to cancel my trip, there is also a $19 charge for "flight guarantee" WTH is that? It doesn't click open to tell me what that is. I cancelled my flight 3 days before, they said they were sending me a cancellation email that would arrive within 24-48 in my inbox. Still no email!!

Today I looked in my bank account they charged me $75 to cancel my flight with no credit toward a future flight. So they got my $146 for my flight and some "Flight Guarantee" fee of $19.00, $75.00 for my cancellation and I am sure they resold my seat!! This is the most corrupt Company out there. Drive to your destination. DO NOT USE JUSTFLY! You need to JUST DRIVE...unless you are headed to Hawaii.

dianep69
2/11/17

I just wrote a review on this site...where did it go...are you not going to post??..Justfly is not I say not reputable...if I could give ZERO stars I would...made reservations..tried to change flight home as I realized I hit the wrong trip.. called them within 15 minutes ..was told there would be a fee of 200.00 per person...gee...so I complained..had someone call when we were not home..next morning I sent 4 emails..not including the FB private messaging which were like 10...also tried to call 3 times but to no avail..their voice message said I needed and access code....and at the 24 hour witching hour of cancellations or changes I get a call from Justfly saying I was past the 24 hour window...really???..I asked why she was calling at this time..not earlier as I kept requesting in my emails and on FB messenger...she said she just got in..she does not work 24.7...really???..is that my fault...not.....also did not believe me when I said I tried to call...said there must be something wrong with MY phone...really..good luck if you ever use them...go directly to the Airlines...

mattw70
2/11/17

Inhumane company. Zero flexibility. With or without flight insurance, if you NEED to change flight you PAY dearly . They give the travel industry, which I'm pretty sure is run by Communist Nazi dvorced fembots and homosexuals, a bad name. How is that possible? #travel industry sucks.

oneydam
2/8/17

Search shows you a didferent itinerary from the one they book you with. When trying to streighten out thing, they give you the option o canceling the reservation. You get stuck with so many ridiculous fees. Horrible customer service. Never allowed to speak to a superviser.

alexy114
2/7/17

I have cancelled my flight and got $300 additional bill !!!!!!

1. I didn't received promised email about my cancellation within 24 hours (and it is 5 days passed, no email).
2. What was the reason for extra $300 bill during the phone call.

After 5 days I called back, summary:
1. I was told $300 was modification fees ( I wasn't told about on the first call).
2. I didn't received my cancellation email because tickets were partially used.
3. Insurance company will not guarantee re-fund for the tickets.

so bottom line:
They didn't cancelled my reservation, billed me extra $300 and insurance will not cover my cancellation.

vonj2
2/1/17

Paid an extra $100.00 For specific seat assignments. Arrived at the airport being informed the seat were previously assigned. Phoned Justfly being informed I paid for a request that was not a guarantee of a seat assignments. Thief at the highest levels. In addition, the fare was higher than that of the airline.

carolg94
1/30/17

I like using JustFly. It's the fastest & cheapest website we found online and it works too. The whole thing took less than 5 or ten minutes and we were very happy w/ our arrangements. Looking forward to our trip!

carolh139
1/30/17

I was able to save around $200 using JustFly for multi city flights in Korea. Dirt cheap this service really works and I consider it the best travel buddy I ever had.

carolinet19
1/30/17

JustFly is my favorite travel website. My sister told me to use it when I started hunting for online travel agencies for my trip to Honduras last year. Apparently they worked w/out any problems for her and my own trip was problem-free too. very easy and cheap by the way. I would love to use JustFly again the next time I leave the country.

alleny4
1/29/17

I bought an Air Plane ticket from Justfly.com on December 31 2016. My flight schedule was Jan 18 2016 10:50AM leaving from Las Vegas and arriving at San Francisco, CA at 12:31PM Jan 18 2016. And I was suppose to have a layover of 2 hours and 34 minutes in San Francisco while I was awaiting to board the Japan Airline at 3:05PM Jan 18 2016. While I was checking in from Las Vegas, NV, I was informed that the Air plane from Las Vegas to San Francisco will be delayed until 12:45PM Jan 18 2016. The flight time from Las Vegas to San Francisco is 2 hours and 41 minutes. I was told by the airline staff that I will miss the International Japan Airlines if I took the Air Plane at 12:45PM and I was told to call Justfly.com to either get a refund or rebook the flight. I tried to find a different plane to get to Japan because I had a wedding to attend to, but the only available time was the next day on Jan 19 2016 from San Francisco to Japan. So I called to cancel the plane ticket from the Justfly.com because the Plane was delayed from Las Vegas to San Francisco and I couldn't get on the Japan Airline. But they put me on hold for 2 hours and told me they couldn't do anything. They told me to just deal with the Airline that I'm supposed to fly with. They said they are just a booking company and they don't deal with any delays from the airlines. Over the week, I've talked to several of the employees and supervisor with no real solution.
I know there are delays in airlines due to weather, technical difficulties, mechanical difficulties, etc. BUT the company didn't help me at all at finding a different solution to my problems after they took my money!!! I feel like I got scammed out of my money and I wish I read the reviews on this company before I bought the tickets. The reviews on this company is really bad

anonymous-1
1/26/17

We researched just-fly, and there were more bad reviews than good!!!!! We called the costumer service and they were denying every bad review. Some people were saying they charged them for the tickets before they confirmed, and others were saying that they charged extra fees without warning the consumers!

DO NOT TRUST!

robertc309
1/25/17

Even BBB issues warning about this company using previously used credit card for additional unauthorized fees or charges.
*** DONT USE justfly.com. They will never resolve the issue and will tell you that it may take upto 6-8 weeks for your refund in the hope that you forget about the charge.
This is 2017, credit card refunds no longer take 6-8 weeks any more.

Disgusting service and illegal charges being applied to my card. Had to cancel my credit card and get a new one.

kellyc142
1/20/17

Wish I had researched this company first. But they offered me a price and I said great, thank you. Then they called and said price when up, still want it? When I said yes they told me they would send my tickets electronically. So you would expect I'd get tickets, right? Oh no.

Apparently this company doesn't use a "buy now" button, ever. It's a moving target.

Lots of complaints at the BBB. I will add mine as well. https://www.bbb.org/akron/news-events/news-releases/2015/07/bbb-issues-warning-about-justfly.com/

wendyr51
1/16/17

Confirmed and charged 2/3 of the multiple city trip but "couldn't" confirm one leg of the trip "due to credit card decline." YET, bank statement and conversations reveal a different story!!! BIG ILLEGAL RIPOFF!!! Agent on the phone hung up on us when he realized there was an issue with his company and not our bank. Now, my son's honeymoon is in jeapordy, as well as their bank account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME USING THIS COMPANY! It took over an hour to make the original booking, only to receive the "expected" email that our card had been declined so they could charge us more. ABSOLUTELY UNLAWFUL IN THE USA!!!!

mauricek7
1/15/17

I took a chance on JustFly and I am regretting it. It appears that their customer serve rep in PEI may be misleading you.

According to them you have 4 hours to cancel or change your reservation. This may fly against some state laws that gives you 24 hours!!!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFly staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 11/9/16
Answer
philipg37
philip g.
A: AVOID THESE FOLKS. Booked an economy fare $930 (international) not knowing that there existed a "premium economy fare". Went to their website to see the price of a "premium economy fare" - it was $1,998. HOWEVER, they said if I wished to upgrade my seat, the cost would be $450 (change fee) PLUS $3,800 for the increased fare ($1,900 above their own website). They went on to say that the upcharge was from the airline....but when I called the airline (AIR FRANCE) they said the upcharge was from the broker.
1 day, 7 hours ago