US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kellyc142
1/20/17

Wish I had researched this company first. But they offered me a price and I said great, thank you. Then they called and said price when up, still want it? When I said yes they told me they would send my tickets electronically. So you would expect I'd get tickets, right? Oh no.

Apparently this company doesn't use a "buy now" button, ever. It's a moving target.

Lots of complaints at the BBB. I will add mine as well. https://www.bbb.org/akron/news-events/news-releases/2015/07/bbb-issues-warning-about-justfly.com/

wendyr51
1/16/17

Confirmed and charged 2/3 of the multiple city trip but "couldn't" confirm one leg of the trip "due to credit card decline." YET, bank statement and conversations reveal a different story!!! BIG ILLEGAL RIPOFF!!! Agent on the phone hung up on us when he realized there was an issue with his company and not our bank. Now, my son's honeymoon is in jeapordy, as well as their bank account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME USING THIS COMPANY! It took over an hour to make the original booking, only to receive the "expected" email that our card had been declined so they could charge us more. ABSOLUTELY UNLAWFUL IN THE USA!!!!

mauricek7
1/15/17

I took a chance on JustFly and I am regretting it. It appears that their customer serve rep in PEI may be misleading you.

According to them you have 4 hours to cancel or change your reservation. This may fly against some state laws that gives you 24 hours!!!

katm36
1/14/17

I got pulled in by the cheap flights they were offering. I had a family emergency and I needed to fly out as cheaply as possible/as soon as possible, HUGE mistake.

I went through the whole process of entering my information but, before it came time to actually purchase the tickets, I thought I'd wait and closed the tab.

I then got a confirmation and e ticket in my email AND money was taken from my account. I HADN'T EVEN ACCEPTED THE FLIGHTS.
I called them less than 24 hours later and they said I couldn't get a refund on one of my flights but i could get a 70$ refund, AFTER they charged me ANOTHER 75$ to cancel the reservation. I also explained that I hadn't confirmed the flight and they just disregarded it.

All in all I would recommend NEVER booking thought this site unless you appreciate cooperation's such as these who just take your money and screw you over.

robertb409
1/11/17

This company is a jok. F... me up to cancel my ticket, now they charging to re book it. $1250 = $47. Stay away from this skemmers. Costumer servise girl have so hard accent, hard to communicate. Very disappointed.

sandram145
1/10/17

I had my reservation changed 3 times , I never was notified . Luckily I had linked my reservation to my AA app which showed my flight change . Too make a long aggravation short I had to purchase the last segment of my trip a separate ticket to avoid being in NY waiting 3 days to return home !!!! Horrible services and flight changes at the last minute !

laureno14
1/9/17

I've never experienced this type of costumer service of my life. They spelled my last name wrong on the plane ticket. I called them to ask if they could fix it, they gave me the run around 8 (every phone call lasted for an hour) times stating that they can't fix the name to saying that they can and to email my passport to verify my name ( which I emailed them the passport and then they say they can't fix it and to basically cut my losses) I asked for a Manager They would never let me speak to a manager, one of them finally said that they didn't have a supervisor. Completely ridiculous, now I lost five hundred dollars because of their mistake. I'm not one to write negative reviews but I'm in shock at how terrible just fly is.

sharkd
1/9/17

My name was backwards on my ticket,so I called just fly.com, the customer service representative told me that I would have to buy a new ticket because it was a name change... Had to call the airline my self at no charge.... Justfly reps are f....d up! Not cool

emilyk45
1/8/17

Booked through their site for my honeymoon to Europe. They changed the flights that and did not have a alternative. Then I called in three times and was told I would get a call back from a supervisor and NOTHING!! Indians from India each time. I was also trying to upgrade to business and they never replied.

Then British airways delayed the flight a whole 24 hours causing us to miss our cruise in Amsterdam. nEVER got a call back from them even once offering to help or give any info. They are horrible. I would pay another 500 bucks a ticket NOT to use them ever again.!!!! Don't go for price. Go for service!!!!! Just fly was not there in the Customer service department EVER!!

averys21
1/8/17

These gangsters overcharged me by 33%. My attempt to resolve the problem went nowhere. There is nothing to say except do not use them. Work directly with an airline.

elizabeths179
1/6/17

They $#*!ing suck & r awful, horrible ppl that don't care about anyone but themselves.

carmelp
1/6/17

I bought a ticket. They sent an e-mail that I have to call within 24hrs if not they were going to cancel it. I call, I spoke with Employee Nelly 2100351 and everything was fine. My ticket was all set. When I arrived to the airport, all I had was a RESERVATION the flight was full so I had to stay. Nobody helps me I call and they do that all over again, or they give me my money back. Wheres the time I've lost calling and the money spent on cabs? Worst service ever.

rodp10
1/1/17

Had to cancel my flight from Edmonton to Phoenix. Bottom feeding scum suckers charged more for cancellation fee than ticket was worth. Last time I use them and my 1500 friends on Facebook are being informed.

mikeg224
1/1/17

First time user to JustFly after having wonderful luck with Expedia for many years...I should have stayed with Expedia.
Booked a flight and all was mostly easy then I get an email several hours later telling me there has been a change and please call asap. Almost sounded like a scam, but I called and was told that the price of my flight went up $45 per ticket. As I was on the phone with their agent, I checked two other online travel sites and found that the price did not change. I told the agent this info and asked if he could do anything. He basically said 'go pound salt, do you want to cancel'. I said yes without hesitation and told him this was a disappointing first experience with JustFly. He said very little and then hung up the phone.
I went to Expedia and booked the flight at the original cost without issue. I will never use JustFly again.

frankm162
12/30/16

If you want to book cheap, maybe have your reservation paid for then cancelled at the last minute with absolutely not recourse or notice (happened to me twice) and then get stuck last minute holding the bag at the mercy of the airlines, use these guys. They lied to me three times, charged my card for upgraded flights, then I come to find out they cannot upgrade flights at last minute so I got stuck in a cattle car for a 14 hour flight. They JustPlayedSupid which is what they should be called. They do not have to honor your reservation. They can cancel your itinerary at the last minute without recourse when they do not make enough on a booking. Buyer beware.

mj195
12/29/16

JUSTFLY IS A TOTAL SCAM! I had such a terrible experience with this company. I got hung up multiple times. There is no such thing as a manager or supervisor in this low budget company. It seems like they are HQ in California but everyone has an accent so I won't be surprised if I am speaking to representative overseas. They do not cancel or make changes to your reservations without throwing fees after fees at your face. First they wanted to charge me $75 then it doubled to $150 and then they told me the fair is completely gone which was a lie. They do no offer any compensations. They are quick to hang up the phone on you and they promise to e-mail or call back and nobody hears from them. This company and all the representatives should get shut down and fired. Poor customer service all the way around. Nobody wants to help you in any way and they will make you run around in circles. Do not waste your money on JUSTFLY.COM. They will eat up your money in two seconds but will charge you close to $1,000 to make any changes. Next time, use a trustworthy site with your money. JUSTFLY.COM is a total scam, especially a man named Carlos, if that's his real name. I have also reported them to BBB.

bethr43
12/29/16

I would never use them for any bookings. We showed up to the airport with confirmation email in hand only to be told our booking was cancelled two months ago. We had paid in full and never received a cancellation notice. We missed the wedding (whole purpose for our trip).

annonymousa3
12/29/16

More likely than not, you will NOT get a professional person on the phone...BUT you will, more likely than not, GET misquoted and overcharged.

jehrina
12/27/16

Horrible customer service. The airlines changed our flight times and we purchased through JustFly, so we had to deal with them. The airlines does not charge them extra to reschedule our trip one day before or after because the the time change of the flights. JustFly wants to charge us to change, even though the airline allows them to change it for free. I have had other problems with them with this trip. Rented a car and they refused to cancel for me, told me to contact the company. Very terrible customer service. Will never use them again!! Pay more money and get good service!! Well worth it.

gabyl4
12/26/16

Hi everyone, I'm here to share my experience with justfly.com. After being granted permission to take a few more days off work to be with my family whom I only see once a year, I called justfly to reschedule my airfare. I was told I had to pay almost the same amount for my one-way change as my round-trip flight cost in total once all their "fees" were added. I told the agent the price she was giving me was a bit too high and that if she could please help me find a cheaper ticket for any other time or airline. Her answer without even trying to help was simply that this was the cheapest price available. She was extremely unhelpful and so firm on her answer she didn't leave me an option but to pay. However a few days later an emergency came up for work and I had to go into the office one day before I had rescheduled my flight. I called them again because I wasn't able to make the change directly with the airline due to them being a third-party vendor. This agent however was even worse. I kept asking him about different flight times I saw available online and he kept saying that the sites were not updated and those times were unavailable. After finally settling for a flight time that didn't exactly work for me but he said was available he put me on hold to give me a price estimate. After he came back on the phone he simply informed me that there were actually zero flights available on that day and that I should call my job to tell them that I could not go in. He then went on to say thank you for calling just fly and have a good day and that was it. I am still in shock that this was the response and the agent told me to tell my job which provides me with money to feed myself and a shelter to live in. How could I possibly tell my job that I could not go in to work because there were zero flight available when I am looking online myself and seeing that there are many available flights. I cannot believe that this was done to me and that there was no care to help. This is the worst company I have ever ever booked a flight with and I will never ever book through them again.

abdelmajidj
12/24/16

The worst company ever . they charged me about $1800 ( 4 passengers ) just because I decided to change my return date .
Never never with them again

treyl9
12/23/16

Sent us no information on the flight, nothing from the airline. When we arrived 2 hours early for the flight were told we had to check in 3 hours before. No indication of that before. We've flown all over the world and never had that rule. We actually tried to check in online, but the airline site wouldn't allow us.

Justfly and airline (aero mexico) would have charged over 600 PER TICKET in change fees and 'no show' fee though we were there 2 hours earlier and TRIED to check in many hours before. More the than cost of the tickets (500 each).

Didn't matter, there were no other flights available for nearly a week. We ate the price of the tickets and lost our vacation to Panama.

THe agents at both Justfly and the airline were also extremely rude and unhelpful. NEVER AGAIN

DO NOT USE JUSTFLY (or Aero Mexico).

leandrov3
12/23/16

Just Irresponsible

I bought 2 tickets Dallas / Porto Business class. It cost me about $9000, $4500 each. We travelled from Dallas to Porto on 14 Dec, but we need to change our return flight date on 27 Dec to 3 Fev.

Here is what happens after 4 days of attempts with JUSTFLY costumer care

All the Costumer support you can get is "try to call again in 48 h, since there is no fare available for the new flight".

You can try any date for your new flight, they will always say the same, that they can not book it since there is no fare available yet, and that you should try in 48 h again.

The company that operates our flight is Finnair, so i reached the customer support in Helsinki. They have flights available, they want to help us, they actually could change the return flight date, if JUSTFLY cooperate.

Easy to understand that this is a SCAM, that is taking advantage of your situation. Our seats will be empty at the checkin moment, and they will make more money with the same seats again, in the last minute deals.

it's inaceptable. There's no office you can go to complaint. There is no entity that controls these fraudulent businesses. In Europe there's no way these companies could operate without offering any guarantee to change your flight dates even paying the fees.

Fortunately, my work is related to technology and coding. I have tools to look every single corner on the web where JUSTFLY shows up. So i will make sure that all their reviews will get a copy of my (this) review so less people would fall on this one.

My Name is Leandro
My phone number is 00351918402498

tootsib
12/20/16

If you don't want to get ripped off, DO NOT USE THEM. Customer service and their rules totally suck!!!!
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE COMPANY, bunch of idiots!!!

silviob3
12/19/16

DO NOT USE JUSTFLY
PLEASE save yourself and DO NOT book any flights using JUSTFLY.COM.
You may get exicited about saving a $100 but the stress you will endure if anything gets changed
Check out one of the top links I found when searching "justfly.com reviews"

The experience I had with justfly was quite unpleasant since they are not able to help and seek a fair solution to help the customer.
Trust me I will never purchase tickets that way again.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFly staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question