US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

valeryf

The customer service I received from JustFly was noteworthy. (in 20 reviews)

danielles75

It's nice to see a travel agency who doesn't eat up your time and budget. (in 5 reviews)

chrish206

The whole process took less than 15 minutes, and the ticket arrived within 25 minutes of booking. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jimg80
7/19/16

The selections of available hotels was impressive and have some of the lowest rates.

michaelb381
7/19/16

Easy to use website and efficient with easy access to flight deals.

jennyb46
7/19/16

Fast & efficient service for my flight booking. I've been buying tickets from JustFly in the past and I am going to continue to do so again in my future trips

terryb107
7/19/16

As someone who's not good with computers, I called their customer service hotline. The agent I spoke with was very accommodating, upbeat and highly helpful. Booked a flight to Haneda

rahef
7/19/16

My friends and I was in need of a room with space large enough to fit five guys. Via Justfly, we got a nice suite at an even nicer rate.

samanthar51
7/19/16

Thanks to the agent named Ian for making my flight booking experience hassle-free. I'm really satisfied.

adrians49
7/19/16

customer service was good. The booking process via the website may be a bit confusing for some. The travel agent I talked to explained the functions of the site quite well.

larryj54
7/16/16

As the workers on the site do not speak reasonably good English, much of the problem lies in their inability to state things clearly. They also cannot understand or follow instructions very well.

I used them for the first time and clearly will never use them again. This is one to stay away from. Go direct to the airlines, they are much better.

sabrinal22
7/16/16

This company doesn't even deserve a star. They totally screwed up my fathers flight after the booking "went quick and easy" - because they gladly took my money. However, they changed his flights and then cancelled the flight two days before his flight home. It was impossible to get anyone on their 1-800 # and at one point I literally was on hold for over 8 hours. Worst company ever!

boof2
7/14/16

Don't believe any of the positive reviews. They are all fake. This is the worst company I've ever interacted with.

The reality is that the JustFLY technology, customer service and company are ALL incredibly unprofessional and unreliable on a good day, and totally fraudulent otherwise. If you happen to travel successfully with a booking through them, it is pure luck. Don't take your chances.

I have traveled through them three times now (because I need to book the cheapest fare for my work travel, regardless of company, after the first experience I would never have chosen to fly through them again and every time something totally insane has happened including lost reservations, crazy inexplicable charges and the worst customer service imaginable.

Once, they lost my reservation despite confirmation numbers, had me on the phone for hours and then tried to charge me for the price difference in booking a new flight. Not only that, at the start of the call they wanted to charge me $407 and 90 minutes later, my mysterious fee had increased to $1164.

I promise that if you save a few hundred dollars booking with them in the beginning, you will pay twice that by the end. It's worth it to go with a company that is vetted for integrity.

carolynf30
7/8/16

The positive reviews on this site are most likely submitted through the company because there is NO WAY anyone has had a positive experience with this horrible, disrespectful, greedy, dishonourable company. I never write negative reviews but will post warnings on every appropriate site out there in order to warn people away from dealing with them.

gloriao8
7/5/16

I had to change my travel dates because there was a death in my family and I needed the change fees waived. I provided Justfly.com all the proof needed of the loss of my father-in law. I did not hear from them for over one week. I called the airline directly and the airline agent was wondering why Justfly had not contacted them. After being on hold for hours for Justfly and was not making any head way with them, I finally decided maybe I should just pay the change fee and the difference in flight price. Justfly told me it will cost me over $4,000 to change the tickets for me and my children. I called the airline directly again and a ticket agent at the airline was able to change all four tickets for $287. I will never buy a ticket from Justfly again and I will advise you not to buy any tickets from them because God forbid you have to change it because of circumstances beyond your control, they will try to milk you even in times of sorrow.

audreya8
7/5/16

I got an e-mail over 4th of July weekend telling me to call them immediately because my airline changed something about the flight. I called. Nobody answered. Fine. So it is now July 5th and I'm put on hold with the recording saying "there are more than 10 calls ahead of you" and "your wait time is more than 15 minutes." I'm still on hold and I've heard that message repeat for 2 hours and 33 minutes...so far! I have stuff to do. I don't understand why they couldn't have just told me in the e-mail what the problem was. Oh! And the airline has the flight listed as on time and fine (I take off in 2 days). So, what the heck is the issue? I'm NEVER buying anything from them again. It's just too inconvenient.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Just don't do it.

elenav15
6/28/16

Stay away! you can never change the ticket as the prices to change will be higher then the ticket or anything available on line. Horrible customer service!

stevenm143
6/24/16

Scam of a business

I have never given a negative review of any business until now.

Please stay away from Justfly.com

Contact me for more details if needed

piotrc3
6/23/16

i found a good deal on justfly.com for an international flight, made a purchase with my credit card. i received a couple of minutes later on my email e-ticket, so it worked out all smoothly and i was very happy with the whole experience, until next day.. i received an email "attention required" asking me to contact their customer service within 24h. i contacted them promptly, and i got asked to pay additional $300 for the same ticket. why? because airline apparently changed ticket price. i explained that i already got a confirmed ticket (with even seats reserved!), so it didn't make any sense. after lots of debating customer rep acknowledged my point and asked me call back in 2h. on my second call, the same story - lots of explanations, and in the end my only options were to cancel my booking or to pay extra $300. i decided to cancel, but know this, even when cancelling i had to stay on the phone for extra 15min, not sure why it took them so long. Anyway, for me, never again with JUSTFLY.com. btw, next day i found similar price deal on expedia without any hassle, with different airline.

emman250
6/23/16

My boyfriend "didn't arrive early enough" to check into his flight. The plane did not take off, there was plenty of time to check in and get on that flight. They would not move him to a new one, and he called multiple people that all directed him to someone else. In this time someone could have just checked him in and got him on the plane. A thousand dollar flight and a week of plans all thrown away for a travel agency that is insufficient in just getting their customers onto their flight.

danielles75
6/23/16

It's nice to see a travel agency who doesn't eat up your time and budget. Most of my flights I book here since it is very convenient and fast. No more driving down town and waiting in line for me.

amyp70
6/23/16

Why is this site not very popular? I was lucky to see this on Google one time and I couldn't have been happier with my flights

elizabethc149
6/23/16

I used to be very wary of online travel agencies due to the numerous scams and bad customer service reports I read online but JustFly is as reliable as can be.

dianet41
6/23/16

Awesome way to start my travels

samuelk28
6/23/16

I really like saving up on cash when it comes to buying airline tickets which is why I really adore JustFly and their discounts!

angelikab1
6/18/16

I booked and needed to cancel due to emergency surgery. They told me after sending Dr. Note and Licence they would cancel and rebook. One week later and nothing. I was on the phone with them every day. Every day the same excuse. Please call back tomorrow. I finally booked a new flight with United directly. I checked with Better Business Bureau and found the following. They are fraudulent. Don't use them:

antoneb20
6/8/16

looking back, I just realized how much help JustFly is during my backpacking trip across India.

grege11
6/7/16

"Just say no to justfly.com"
Don't get hooked by justfly.com. That is the advice being shared by the Better Business Bureau after a slew of complaints against the online travel agency. (read more)
Google: Just say no to justfly.com

I booked 4 tickets and the departing time came back wrong. They had a cold broken record response in a very hard to understand dialect. "We can change it for a small charge" that small charge came to more the the entire RT flight.

They are unwilling to admit mistakes.

BBB's all over the country have complaints against them.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFly staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question