US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stuartd20
8/24/16

This site is a great alternative to other services. Kayak and Skyscanner got nothing on JustFly. JustFly's easier to use and their results seem to be more comprehensive and organised.

daver101
8/24/16

They're actually better than booking directly. We always got a cheaper price. All you have to do is do some work and it'll do the rest for you.

marys398
8/22/16

I reserved a flight on July 10th. I recently received my confirmation details for reservation that I will be using on Aug. 25th. After spending a lot of time on hold, I finally thought I got a person to correct the misspelled name on reservation. I get another email with the same error. I call again this time I spoke to a person that I understood every 5th word, Heavy accent. I once again explain, he sends me an email while we are on the phone. This time my husbands name was deleted from the reservation. I had to resolve the situation with JetBlue. Hopefully when I get to the airport it will all go ok. I will NEVER use this company and beware of a couple dollars cheaper.

venkatarathnas
8/21/16

Stay away. There are plenty of better options and you are better off booking direct with airlines. They mislead customers with information that is inaccurate and their customer service is totally clueless.
They showed me a non-stop flight from SEA to NYC and I paid for it, got confirmation. When I went to checkin- it was 3 les - DEN and ORD in between with layovers and they claimed it was airlines problem and I need to cancel and rebook with money from my own pocket. Would not connect me to supervisor and said I should email if I have problems with customer service.

sabrinas29
8/19/16

I called Justfly.com to speak with a customer service representative to confirm some information about the details of the trip & Tickets i was looking in to. When speaking to the justfly representative named Lerma, I asked Lerma to confirm for me the cost of checking a bag. Lerma kindly informed me that there was no charge for the first checked bag, she said all customers get one free checked bag. That was exactly what she said. She did not advise me to "check with the airlines". Once i get to the airport for travel I am charged $25 to check my one bag. The airline informed me that every one pays $25 per bag. I told the man that my tickets include a free checked bag (as I was informed by Justfly at the time of purchase) the man apologized and told me I had been misinformed. I had to pay $25 to check my bag for my flight and another $25 to check my bag on the way home. Now I am out $50 that I was not planning on spending and that I did not have budgeted. I called Justfly customer service when I arrived at my destination to speak with some one regarding this false information i was given. I spoke with a justfly customer service rep whom told me that its up to the customer to confirm baggage pricing with the airline...He also told me that justfly does not confirm the price of checking luggage, that instead they advise their customers to contact the airlines directly for the price of checking luggage. I informed the man that thats not what was told to me and that at the time of purchase and that Lerma (justfly employee) actually CONFIRMED that I would not be charged any additional money for checking one bag as long as it was not over 50 lbs. the man continued to argue with me telling me that there was nothing they could do to help me. He stated that they are a third party agency and they did not have the ability to give refunds even if they wanted to. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he told me that I needed to call back in 4 hours if I wanted a manager on the phone. I told hit that was ridiculous and he took my name and number and told me he would have a supervisor return my call. I never received a return call. A few days later I called back again and was told the same thing, that they would not help me, that It was my responsibility to confirm pricing with the air line. Again I requested a supervisor and was told they would call me back. Several days later still no return call from any one at Justfly. So I call again...and Im told that I will have to wait on hold for 2-4 hours to speak with a supervisor, I was also told again that Its my responsibility to confirm luggage pricing with the airlines and that they do not advise the customers of any luggage pricing they tell customers to call the airlines. I explained again that thats not what I was told at the time of purchase! If you go to the Toyota Dealership to buy a new car and the salesman tells you the car comes with a 100000 mile factory warentee , do you then call Toyota Headquarters to confirm that their cars come with a warrentees?? NO! you dont, you assume that the information you have been given by the sales man is true. Just like I did when I purchased my flight over the phone from a justfly representative. But I was given false information and now im out $50 which would have been my grocery money for the next week. I will never use Justfly again and I will gladly dedicate my entire day to assuring I inform every one I can of this horrible experience and the horrible customer service at Justfly.come
I was finally able to speak with a supervisor named Hambert whom argued with me on the phone for an hour and refused to do anything to help me. He said that I was given all the correct information at the time of booking my flight and that he is "all most certain" that there was no false information given to me. I asked him to go back and listen to my recorded call when i purchased the tickets over the phone. He did confirm that the call was recorded but stated that he didnt think it was necessary to listen to the call because they do not give out false information. I asked to speak with his supervisor and he informed me that there is no one above him to speak with that he is the "top of the chain" eventually he hung up on me refusing to help me. WOW! Im calling the better business burrow! a

kathye19
8/18/16

Impossible to deal with customer service reps! Cannot get clear answer regarding refunds, fees, cancellation rules. Very unhappy. $700 lesson.

johnm854
8/16/16

Horrible customer service. Stayed on the phone over two hours to speak to a supervisor to get my money back. No one speaks english very hard to understand. Would never book anything through them again. DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE EVERRRRRR.

bille27
8/15/16

Extremely frustrating experience! We received email notification that there had been changes made to flights which were booked 6 weeks ago for flights occurring 3 months from now. When we called the number provided in the email, more than 2 hrs was spent on hold before getting through to an agent who refused to correct airline changes necessary saying that we had to call airlines directly. After waiting through the Air Canada call waiting, we were informed Justfly was responsible to make any changes ( our flights had changed so that we were arriving after our connecting flight had departed). Additional wait time for a Justfly agent, before we bailed and called the "new booking" line and surprisingly got through quickly! In fairness, the agent we reached did make the required changes, but during the lengthy wait times it was determined that we were grossly overcharged for one return leg of our trip (we paid over 1500 ea for economy flights which would have cost us $668 if booked directly today with the airline website) In addition, we had to change one flight which we were double charged the change fee and were charged additional fees of $103 even though the flights were $250 cheaper! Using this company ended up costing us over a thousand dollars more, in addition to the $500+ fees for the "service" provided, and over 5 hours of time! Lesson learned, we definitely will not be "repeat" customers

paulg141
8/15/16

This agency is a complete rip-off!!!!!! The customer service is the absolute WORST!!!!!! My wife's flight was cancelled due to an incident at JFK. We called customer service and all they kept saying was there was nothing they could do and to call the airlines directly. After trying, the airlines couldn't change the ticket. So we had to call just fly back. They were rude, incompetent, and refused to refund the money. Just Fly should really say Just F**ked. If you like being lied to and ripped off, then this is the travel agency for you.

jayd235
8/13/16

I booked a round trip ticket with Justfly.com. When I had a death in my family and had to change the ticket so that I could fly back home, the FIRST customer service rep told me the cost to change dates would be $225. I called back later to finalize the date change so that I could be home with my family. The SECOND customer service rep said the charge to change would be $525. Seriously? $525 to change the ticket by one day for a death in the family? I said no thanks. Then I booked a ticket with another company for a little under $200. Justfly.com.......use only if you like to be lied to and overcharged for any changes. And goodness knows, please tell the people in your family to stay alive while you're away!

cindyd53
8/2/16

Called and booked a round trip ticket, only to find out the return trip was to a different airport.
$165 pound cab drive later made it to the correct airport. Not only I was not able to talk with a supervisor regarding the mistake on the ticket, but I was told it was my fault. Would NEVER use Justfly. AWFUL

fredl38
7/29/16

I recently booked a trip w/ JustFly to Asia from which I recently returned. As it was a 13 hour flight I confirmed that I was paying an additional fee for seat upgrades from Economy to Economy Plus for both myself and my wife. My email confirmation ticket from Justfly indicated the extra fees were charged and the the designated Economy Plus upgraded seats were listed on the tickets. Upon arriving at the airport I noticed that the boarding pass had different seat #s than my Justfly confirmation ticket. I was told at the ticket counter that the fees for the upgrades were never paid despite the fact that the Justfly confirmation shows the upgrade fee was charged. I called Justfly and was told that my credit card company didn't allow the extra $300 fee for the upgrade to be added to the $3,000+ regular ticket. I checked w/ AMEX and found the account related to me to me by Justfly to be totally fabricated ,especially since it wasn't even close to approaching my credit limits.Apparently,although showing it on my ticket Justfly screwed up big time and never notified me that I didnt have the seat upgrades shown on the tickets they issued to me. Never did I receive notice that the upgraded seats were not valid.When I asked to speak to a Supervisor at Justfly the advised me that there were no supervisors and that there was nothing more to discuss.

If one ever tries to call Justfly, the waiting times are totally outrageous and then the person on the other line will again put you on hold endlessly and unless pressed, either disconnect you or supply a minimum amount of service. They are truly the cause of the worst flying experience I have had in the 40+ years I havee been flying.
FFJ
NYC

beccam16
7/28/16

So, I was reviewing a few of the positive ratings on here and just for my own curiosity, I google imaged some of the photos of these "satisfied customers" not surprised they are fake. The results come up with the same person with six or seven different names on Linkedin or Facebook accounts. The company is covering up all of their bad reviews with fake positive reviews to keep there numbers up. Not surprised with the customer service that I received but I am completely disgusted. I hope this helps others make their decision.

jayv25
7/26/16

A great flight comparison website for those who do not have the time to check the airline websites themselves.

daver98
7/26/16

I made an error with a flight booking and needed to change the return date. No problems encountered

vernied3
7/26/16

Their agent promptly notified me to inform me that my credit card didn't go through. Turns out it was an old card they had on file.
Good customer service here

jonathanw78
7/26/16

Its a great website to search for your next flight ticket,no prepayment is needed for future bookings

cherrylouj
7/26/16

Really cool if you're on a very tight budget because you'll realize how cheaper it is to book online.

jenis14
7/26/16

I was able to receive good service from your call center agents, the on-hold time for talking to live representative was a bit lengthy but still okay. I will be looking to see if you remove the hotel we stayed in at Jersey City from your web site.

jameso78
7/26/16

Great for finding hotel rooms in Bel-Air. The guest house we booked via the website was best choice we got..

kiras11
7/26/16

Trouble free. I've been booking with Justly.com for couple of months now, for m extensive flights across Europe.

hebelekg
7/24/16

Be careful when you use this website. It is designed to charge you fees without you noticing them. While booking a flight, they ask you if you want to select a seat. No mention of a fee. Once you select a seat, at the bottom of the screen, they add a fee of $14.95 per seat. Then, I called to airline to check some other thing, and they told me that I did not have any seats assigned. When I called justfly.com, they said, the airlines can dismiss the seat assignments and there is nothing justfly can do. Only take my money!!!

The customer service agents are very courteous. Upon answering the phone, they ask for your phone number so that they can call you back. Then the call takes a very long time and eventually you get disconnected. Guess what, they never call you back. It is a lie that they say to make you feel good.

I had to cancel my trip due to an incident that I or the airline had no control over. So, the airline agreed to give me full refund. But, they said I had to call justfly to get the refund. From there on, it was like a ping-pong game. After calling five times and complaining that they never call back in the last four, finally, after disconnecting the fifth time they called me back and I was able to complete the refund request, minus the seat assignment fees.

When I complained about the seat assignment fee (I said I had no idea the seat assignment was with a fee, it was a carefully designed web site to make it easy for people to miss the fee), the operator basically read a prepared statement that it is the customer's responsibility to check all the fees before completing the transaction. The fact that they were trained to give that answer is telling: they knew what they were doing, the web site was intentionally designed to decrease the possibility that the customers wold notice the fee. It seems like their whole business model is "price the tickets lower than other sites, bank on the fact that most consumers will not notice the seat assignment fee and get that price difference back" or "sell price guarantee for $40 that most people will not use" etc.

Also, I found this: https://www.bbb.org/akron/news-events/news-releases/2015/07/bbb-issues-warning-about-justfly.com/

jennyb46
7/19/16

Fast & efficient service for my flight booking. I've been buying tickets from JustFly in the past and I am going to continue to do so again in my future trips

terryb107
7/19/16

As someone who's not good with computers, I called their customer service hotline. The agent I spoke with was very accommodating, upbeat and highly helpful. Booked a flight to Haneda

rahef
7/19/16

My friends and I was in need of a room with space large enough to fit five guys. Via Justfly, we got a nice suite at an even nicer rate.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFly staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question