Review of JustFly

Travel
Tel: 1-800-717-5015

geryg1
8/20/17

I booked a flight to Santo Domingo 4 days before and everything was fine. The trip went fine. On my way back my flight got delayed and I had to change my flights, but the airline worked with me perfectly and changed it. It was a great experience, and my first time traveling alone

omara60
8/20/17

WORST DECISION I EVER MADE IN MY LIFE. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS I CANT BELIEVE THIS IM NOT EVEN GONA EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BUT THEY SCAMMED ME HARD STOLE MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD

francoc5
8/19/17

DO NOT USE THEM! I have been flying for 15 years, this was the first (and last) time booking a ticket from Justfly. It was for a 2-week vacation in Italy. While there I got an emergency and had to be hospitalized. I called 4 days before the flight asking to change my return date and I was willing to pay the fees. I spent over 6 hours on the phone with their customer support, and they confirmed my new flight for the following week and said that I'd receive an email with the new tickets. I never got the email so I called back 5 times and every time I got a different answer. The day before my original flight they told me that they don't have any inventory and I just have to lose my flight. I will never use them again, go with a reputable company like Expedia or Priceline.

rachelh120
8/18/17

I was so excited to find a cheap multi-city flight for my first European vacation! I had a great experience with JustFly, and I'm sure I will use them again.

reneek25
8/18/17

WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER TICKET FROM THIS SITE ONE LETTER OF LAST NAME WAS MISSING $75 COST ON TOP OF COST THEY SAID FIRST IS THE AIRLINES CHARGING BUT NOW THEY ARE ADMITTING ITS THEM SAVE YOURSELF FROM SCAMS.......

carilynt
8/18/17

I tried to cancel my reservation and the website clearly stated that I would pay a $125 change fee (which I paid) and receive a $218 travel credit--after all, this is normal practice in the airline industry.

When I called them to find out how to use my travel credit, the first rep I spoke to talked in circles and I swear he was intentionally trying to confuse me. I asked for a supervisor who then explained that only one leg of my flight had been cancelled and that I could only use the travel credit if I payed an additional $200 in re-booking fees PER LEG. When I told her that the website did not indicate this, she said that it clearly does. WHICH IT DIDN'T. Why would I agree to pay $125 to change the flight and for an additional $200 to re-book if I could simply just not show up to my flight and buy new tickets for less than $200 total?? Then, when she told me that the return portion of my ticket had not been cancelled, I told her not to touch it, and after being on the phone with them for one hour, she simply said "ok, thanks for calling justfly" and hung up on me. No resolution, wouldn't tell me how to use my travel credit, no concern whatsoever for providing any kind of solution or re-booking the flight. So now they have my $125 and I don't even get a travel credit unless I pay them an additional $200 to re-book. Buyers beware. Go somewhere else. *And based on reviews on this site, it seems this scam is working for them, which means I'll be contacting my pals at the BBB.

ericv39
8/18/17

Excelente sitio, por que muestra y compara rápidamente diferentes opciones, entre precio valor, fecha y paradas de vuelo. La compra se realizo muy rápido sin complicaciones, muy buena herramienta para planificar los viajes.

cristinab25
8/17/17

I wish I could give this site 0 stars if I could....I was trying to book a trip for my boyfriends 30th birthday. Leaving work is incredibly hard for him so I inquired about the insurance, if I needed to make any changes to my flight (switching dates, cancelling etc) that it wouldn't be an issue. So I purchased the tickets and my boyfriend couldn't make those dates so when I tried to switch the flights they wanted me to pay the same amount I did when I bought the tickets. I tried cancelling my flight and they were only giving me 20 percent of my money due to fees. I tried calling the insurance company and was told that this did not qualify for a refund. I was going to explain to them that I was misinformed but ended up having a break down over the phone and hanging up on them. So extremely frustrating I know they advertise that their site is cheaper than most but please don't make the same mistake as I did. The money is not worth it in the long end go with trusted and reputable sites such as expedia and Travelocity etc. I should have googled this company in the beginning and seen the horrible reviews I wish I would have looked.

lindab393
8/16/17

My husband died in May and I have been trying to get a refund for the money we paid for his airline ticket, using Icelandic Air, through Justfly. I have bee put on hold, told to call back, disconnected, told they've attempted to call me (with NO record of those supposed calls) and emailed to call again. Today I talked to a "supervisor" who said he would send an immediate email confirming they would be issuing a refund of my husbands ticket price (they told me I would have to pay $250 to cancel MY flight so I said not to cancel it). I have received NO email! They did, however, send an email in my dead husband's name, asking him to fill out a survey about today's call. HORRIBLE.

elenai6
8/16/17

As we booked the flight, the site updated our information! We got our tickets changed to a different date! Called them within seconds to correct the issue. We were informed we will be charged extra fro nay changes as if it wasn't their fault! DO NOT USE this site! Customer service is not helpful, the site is a SCAM!

michaelp332
8/15/17

Changed tickets without warning to an EARLIER flight. When we showed up at the airport iwht tickets and boarding passes in hand, we were told that we could not get on the plane. no compensation because the agency made the change. Paid over $2,000 for hotel rooms and "change fees" to get home. Nothing from justfly.com, just long hold times and "I am sorry sir, I do apologize."

rebekahr7
8/15/17

When I searched for a specific international flight, it repeatedly found the specific flights I was looking for $300 cheaper. But when you "select" that flight, with no information or warning, the final price jumps $300. my family and I reproduced this error three times over two days and then I called justfly.com. I spent more than 10 minutes on the phone with a rep who wanted my credit card number and email and somehow simply couldn't find the flight I was discussing ("what date?" "what airline?" "what flight number?") when I declined. They are a scam organization

josephj63
8/15/17

JustFly is the worst! Be careful when booking on their website. A lot of things are not explained well and they will happily take your money with no chance of a refund. When I called to get an expination of why there were 3 different charges on my card it was impossible to even understand the lady speaking.

michellet134
8/14/17

We booked a trip from Chicago to Glasgow through JustFly. Our flight to Glasgow was routed through JFK on a Delta flight that is only on-time 33% of the time, with a one hour layover. Of course, the flight was delayed, so we lost a day of our vacation. The return flight landed in JFK, but then we had to take a bus to LaGuardia -- this was NOT well marked or referenced when we were booking. LaGuardia is a total disaster. The bus service didn't take us to Terminal A due to construction, so we had to take another bus to get there, barely made our flight (five minutes to spare). I would never use them again.

katyh19
8/13/17

This has never ever happened to me and I've used many websites before .. I travel a lot and jet fly is the only website that charges cancellation fees after 10 min of purchasing a ticket ! And what I've seen on the ticket that's what I've paid ! Not the second I pay they charge 300 more than ridiculous!! I wonder why you guys have so many BAD reviews ! I should have them before I used JUstfly .. Never again

yeahs
8/13/17

Read the fine print on everything. .. should you be under the impression you are not ! check your invoice carefully because these SOBs will charge you for services that are worthless.. like travel insurance through CSA.. only good for 24 hours at booking... or a BS extended cancelation policy... you will get NOTHING if you attempt to use this garbage.. Frontier/Just fly will charge you $99 per ticket per passenger and additional $50.00 should you attempt to file a claim . It gets better. . The extended cancelation policy will only be honored AFTER you cancel your flight and all charges are levied...that's IF they opt to honor the policy...Don't bother calling them because you end up at a 3rd world s-hole call center India or Pakistan with a VS rep that stttttutttters through English..which you can't understand.. then they start the shuffle you around while on hold for 30 minutes hoping you'll go away... Frontier airlines is horrible and will nickel and dine you to death. . If the plane ever shows up...Justfky.com and their worthless travel policy sham company CSA Travel Protection are to be avoided at all costs...Once you see your bill and luggage. costs you will be better off flying a reputable airline (Jet Blue°)..Learn from my horrid experience

sebastiand15
8/13/17

Got an email saying they failed to process the credit card so I bought a ticket somewhere else, next thing I know 11 days later is that they where actually able to charge me the money but didn't let me know! I lost around 1750 dolars.

danyab1
8/13/17

This is the second time I've gotten a fly with justfly.com, and I've been robbing for the SECOND TIME...
unbelievable...

sharmistham
8/11/17

I am shocked by Justfly. I booked round trip ticket within US by calling Justfly Customer care. The agent told me the price of the flights as charged by the airlines. He never told me about the service fee Justfly charge beyond the airfares. Also you need to add $19.99 to be able to cancel your booking even within 24hrs. It is only after the agent took my card details that he sent me the written invoice and the itinerary. Also I made a mistake of not adding $19.99. So after I received the invoice mail and found that I had been charged extra $78 as Service Fee, I already fell into the trap that tickes cannot be refunded.

danicaf1
8/11/17

I WILL NEVER USE JUSTFLY AGAIN!

Justfly takes up to 24 hours to get back to you on whether or not your booking went through. The first three times I tried, it didn't go through. I spent several days on the phone with my bank, with Justfly, etc trying to resolve it. I book flights on a daily basis for my company. I have only had this trouble with Justfly. Then after you get that confirmation, you have a four hour window to make any changes. I got the confirmation in the middle of the night. Then found out I needed to add the person's middle name (international travel). I jumped on it first thing in the morning and spent hours on the phone with Justfly. I couldn't make that small change without a $75 fee. Yet if I had been with any airline directly, it would have been a simple service point. Nothing with Justfly. Tried going to the Supervisor and nope, horrible service.

Then instead of charging $75, they charged $150 which luckily our accountant caught. It took me another hour on the phone with Justfly to get them to fix that.

Additionally, if you want to make any changes whatsoever to your reservation, you can't do so with the airline directly. You have to go to Justfly who tack on additional fees. You can't pick your seat assignment expect for a general 'aisle seat' 'window seat'.

The worse though is the treatment on the phone. It's like talking to a brick wall. Every single time I called, I couldn't get ONE service oriented person or even a person who was willing to communicate with any sort of interest in helping you with what you need.

I'd rather pay more than get this kind of service.

tonyt76
8/11/17

I should have researched Justfly.com before purchasing the ticket at Justfly.com.

According to the BBB, their warning is true about Justfly.com. regarding their excessive fees if you make a mistake. See link below.

I thought i booked the right trip. But apparently, the return trip has a 24 hour layover from Taipei to san francisco. I had to changed the flight, and they charged me $300+ for it. I had to negotiated a little bit and they reduced to $250. The ticket was ~$750, instead I had to pay $1,009+.

Read the BBB link included. Be very careful. It's better to avoid Justfly.

luvetteh
8/10/17

Everything was perfect. I had not mix ups when I arrived at the airport(s). I will definitely use JustFly on my next booking experience.

edwardt42
8/10/17

I am please that I was able to get such a low cost fare out from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, WA it was very pleasing in getting a flight straight through without any stops other than a layover for an hour or so.

katieb107
8/10/17

I am so disappointed in the customer service I've received. First, Just Fly did not inform me of a cancelled flight which delayed my travel to Africa by over 20 hours. Then, I was told to cancel my entire flight by a representative the night before my trip. Then, I was treated as a child by the customer service representative as she repeated her statement, raised her voice, and put me on hold to get a supervisor for over 20 minutes. After over an hour on the phone (and the 4th time I've spoken with Just Fly regarding this trip) I was told they could not help, because they had used ANOTHER third party to book my travel and could not refund my flight I never took. Rene, the supervisor and Gianna the customer service representatives were not helpful at all. I count myself a very positive, hopeful person but I would not recommend Just Fly to even my worst enemies.

charlenet13
8/9/17

I booked my flight for the wrong day! Leha and Josh were so very very helpful in getting me straightened out. Thank you for having the best customer service ever

Helpful answer

Worst experience I have ever had with an airline... extensive international traveler. RUN.

By Demetria Z. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 6/2/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 5/16/17
Helpful answer

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S. on 11/9/16
Helpful answer

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 5/10/17
Helpful answer

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 5/9/17
Helpful answer

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 4/26/17
Helpful answer

Hi Chilan, Thank you for contacting us on SiteJabber. Could you please send us more information about your inquiry by email at social@justfly.com? We'd be happy to help answer your questions. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Helpful answer

Hi Thomas! If you would like to to upgrade your ticket, please call our customer care team at 1-800-717-5015. One of our representatives will be happy to help you. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] 4 weeks, 2 days ago
Helpful answer

Hi Mercedes, Thanks for reaching out to us. JustFly is an American travel agency, with several offices in North America and abroad. Let us know if you have any questions, and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 7/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

5 Photos for JustFly