Review of JustFly

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

anned30
3/23/17

I had a schedule change that went through February 26. I called this company to see what my options were BIG MISTAKE. They can't TALK to the airline directly and now March 23rd and they are still "working on it." I am LIVID. I personally called the airline myself AND had the agent from JustFly on another phone to give them step-by-step instructions. Still no ticket one week later. NO record of an hour and a half conversation to accept my schedule change. When I asked for corporate contact IN the USA they weren't "allowed to disclose that information." DO NOT I repeat DO NOT book with them. It's worth the few extra dollars to know you can speak to competent people. I still do not have my confirmed itinerary and am now on hold with the airline to see what they can do as my flight is scheduled to depart in 2 weeks.

his48
3/23/17

They get me to stay online to listen to their music for 1 hour without changing my flight even after they took my credit card number. LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

christinag49
3/23/17

Booked an international flight months in advance to take advantage of a discounted rate. What do they say? You get what you pay for! So the airline changed the flight, I ended up on the phone with Justfly for 45 minutes trying to rebook the flight and get a refund. They tell me "the name is wrong on the tickets" and proceeded to tell me that in order to adjust this, they needed to charge me a $500 dollar cancellation fee, on top of another $150 dollar administrative fee! This was after they dinged me an additional $400 dollars to rebook my flight! I couldn't believe it! I will never ever use them again. Terrible. Also, this is even more comical, at the time I purchased the ticket, I bought insurance that was "supposed" to cover a cancellation if it happens. So that was another $80 bucks that the customer service rep for Justfly conveniently never even bothered to mention. I thought after I got of the phone with him, what was the point of that insurance? Apparently it is just another way for them to rip off customers! Final vent here.... I could barely understand the customer service rep (both times) as the english was so bad. I had to have them repeat themselves over and over again. I have used Travelocity and Expedia for years and never had issues, should have known better. Pay the extra bucks and go with a reputable company that cares about their customers. I seriously doubt this place will be in business after a year. Do yourself a favor, back away, back slowly away...

johnk370
3/19/17

Dont book tickets on justfly. They have last minute cancellation and their customer service hung up her phone on me. My money got deducted from my account and it was an emergency. They only have 3 option of payment visa master card and american express. Justfly.com sucks.

roberts574
3/18/17

****STAY AWAY****

I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with this online travel agency and it has been the WORST experience.

I have logged over 1.6 million airline miles in my lifetime and TRUST ME...this is the worst experience.....

- When I booked my airline tickets, they posted the wrong birthday on my partner's ID record, when I knew that I had entered the correct date....it took several hours to get this rectified.

- The day of my return trip, one of my two legs was canceled. I called Justfly to get rebooked....I was on hold for 45 minutes....then it took 1.5 hours between talking to someone with a broken English and thick Indian accent and being put on hold to get a new reservation....but.....they could not reissue the ticket yet....they needed to wait for the originating airline waiver code. When I called the originating airline...they said, "We gave them the code already". Calling Justfly again....after 35 min waiting on hold....someone told me, yes we have the code, it will be re-issued in 24 hours.

- The next day, I did not see an electronic ticket in my email so I called and they said, they did not have the code...I said yes....I had called them that same day to confirm and they had given that to Justfly.. Then the guy said, well, I can not call to confirm, they are closed.....I said....NO, they are NOT CLOSED...I just talked to them 30 minutes ago...!!!!!!! What a bunch of liers and losers.

- Finally it took me 3 full days to get the ticket re-issued (24 hours before the rescheduled return flight)...but because of the delay on the re-issue, I could not get any other options to change flight times..

-- I can't believe they have the nerve to lie to a customer, to provide wrong and misleading information and to have 2-3 hour phone conversations on issues that should take 15-20 minutes tops...

- Please do not use this overseas travel agency, you will regret your experience.....I will rather pay more in the future and use a reputable company or airline that I trust.

kellyb193
3/16/17

I booked a flight and went to try and change my reservation dates for my first flight.....
1. Charged 275 to change the flight plus the fare difference....spent over 1400.00 for one flight through this company
2. MOST OF ALL when I tried to pay for the change there is no option to change my billing information even though it was a separate transaction!!!!
3. HELP OVER THE PHONE WAS SO TERRIBLE.....they cut you off, do not understand what you are trying to tell them and I was on hold for over 45 min and ended up making the changes on my own, which is why they said there is no option to change billing information bc I did it on my own online.......Its 2017 almost all companies do transactions online instead of over the phone. When I asked why they couldnt change it over the phone they just said sorry we cant with no explanation. I asked the billing personnel on the phone what exactly they do if they cannot help with my billing question and he just kept repeating the same exact answer like you would read on a FAQs page. I asked to speak with a manage and was FLAT OUT TOLD NO!!

I will make sure when anyone I know is trying to book a flight to NOT use the company. I was aware of charges to change a flight but to not even ask for updated billing information on a separate transaction online then ..when the only reason I had to use the online portal was because they could not help me over the phone!!! So what exactly do they get paid to do. VERY UPSET with this transaction with this company and I am sure even leaving my email I will not hear anything back from them

- Kelly
hokiealumni07@yahoo.com

chantea1
3/15/17

So I booked a flight 3 weeks in advance and this website never had a policy or terms and conditions. I get to my designated airport and they tell me that 1- my flight was too late to be checked into because I wasn't there 2 ½ hours before my flight. No. I was there 2 hours before. The airline said they should be able to put me on a different flight for no extra charge because I still technically had time to check in and because they failed to make clear of the policy at hand. So I called and had this guy with a very think Indian accent tell me constantly that the terms and conditions do NOT state the policy but that I should have already known about it. NO! They put me on hold or 2 hours because I demanded to speak to a supervisor and after that time they said they couldn't help me and that because I missed my flight I had to buy. Whole new ticket. And that I had a late fee of $708.95 because THEY MADE ME MISS MY FLIGHT. THEY DIDNT HELP ME. THEY MADE IT WORSE. So they then start reading the terms and conditions for a different website! How do I know? Because I'm looking up different airline tickets as I spoke to this man ( his name started with a D ) and he talked to me about needing a green card and passport to travel. I'm flying to a different state. Not to Germany. And of course I am getting frustrated with this mans need to not answer my questions, but he then begins to yell at me! "You need to lower your voice. How could you say that. I'm trying to help you're ungreatful self. You people in this country are all the same." I told him to cancel the rest of my flights because he did nothing. So. In conclusion, this website is a complete scam. Nothing but issues and fake people pretending to know what they are talking about. I do not recommend this website to anyone. Their "good deals" will end up costing you over $1,000 if you don't just buy a new ticket. And if you're the man who I spoke to on the phone, and you're reading this, $#*! off.

romar12
3/15/17

Very horrible experience with this company. They were a headache to work with to reschedule a flight that was canceled on their end. Hung up on me several times, did not provide correct information (different from what the airline said) and refused to give me my money back and accept my cancelation. Dealt with them from November to March until I had enough and demanded my money back.
Stay away if you want a reliable flight.

alaa48
3/15/17

avoid horrible customer service , clueless team. i will never ever use this site to book any thing ever !

gregz7
3/14/17

They book the wrong flight, Overcharge, and never get back to you. The Worst Customer Service I have ever dealt with!!!!!

They over charged by $150 for 2 tickets and never gave my daughter a seat on the airplane. My wife had to hold her the entire way.

Horrible. NEVER USE THEM!!!!

alexanderd38
3/14/17

Very unsatisfied with my experience using Justfly.com. It is not clearly disclosed on the site that tickets are nonrefundable with third party and airline charges for changes and cancellation fees. It is clearly disclosed after you buy your ticket. I did not want a nonrefundable ticket and would have paid more for a refundable ticket. Customer service representatives were professional, but was on hold for over 40 minutes to speak with a supervisor. The disclosure that tickets are nonrefundable are buried in the terms and conditions. Only trivial information should be buried in the terms and conditions, not relevant consumer disclosures. Will not use again!

chrisg162
3/13/17

Booked a flight. Received a email stating I had to call to confirm or booking wasn't completed. Tried many times over 2 days. Never did get ahold of anyone. Called credit card and cancelled payment. Booked with airline. This is a terrible waste of time service!!!

parisan
3/13/17

Two hours of waiting on the line, doesn't worth at all. I wanted to cancel my ticket and operator hardly understood what I was saying. They changed me 20 $ more for free cancellation but there was no free cancelation. They said we can give you credit for that, we can't do cancelation. Then they charged me for 175 $ and refund the rest. the ticket was 265. This is the worst experience I had. I hate it.

md212
3/12/17

I had a semi positive experience when booking flights for an unexpected funeral...my only complaint would be the additional charge for choosing your seat each leg of the trip and of course, the baggage fees which are not uncommon for airlines. Then I booked I flight that I needed to change to a different weekend and found out it would cost me $200 per ticket to make any changes and cancelling wasn't any better with a $75 cancellation fee and a credit...and apparently when you do use the credit the $200 change fee is applied at that time??? I'm still not super clear on that!! DO NOT buy the trip insurance it does not cover changes in your schedule...only if the airline is at fault or true emergency situations. FYI

kathyc123
3/11/17

I'm still on hold after an hour and 30 min. I don't fly much and kept being directed to this site. There's no way to cancel online (family emergency). Two numbers given, tried both...still holding. The added insurance means nothing. I guess I've learned an expensive lesson.

josephf79
3/11/17

This site sucks....STAY AWAY.... i booked twice premium economy - reservation and confirmation said: premium economy - unitl i spoke to virgin - and i was booked in economy. TWICE THIS HAPPENED ON THE SAME DAY - two hours a part. Calling htem - no help. they put you on hold forever. I'm still hopding!!!!!!

djordjel
3/10/17

Do not book over this site. I made a reservation for a flight that leaves at 0730 CST on a certain day and they sent me confirmation for a same day flight leaving at 19:30 CST.
By chance I took a snapshot of my reservation once it was completed and now I have evidence that they tried to screw me over $450.00. When I called them to dispute the confirmation some hindu guy with a name "Echo" (I doubt he understands that Echo was a woman) told me that they can't do anything about it. I will be talking to my attorney first thing Monday morning and make it my mission to crush them.

robbieh16
3/10/17

Ive been on hold for over 2 hours, my complaint about the extra charges on my card. All i need is a simple answer and find out why those charges are on my card.
They will put you on hold for hours.. DON'T WAST YOUR TIME ON JUSTFLY. THEY SIMPLY ARE PAIN AND RIPOFF .

coc104
3/10/17

I booked a Jetblue round trip ticket with them and needed to cancel one half of it. They said that was not possible and that I had to cancel the whole trip, and if I missed the first half, they would cancel the other return flight and that this was the airline's policy. This is not Jetblue's policy, and I told them that, and they were unwilling to budge on their stance or do anything to help the situation.

I was not even looking for a refund, I was simply trying to cancel one half of the flight- a benefit for them!! They could now make more money off of reselling my seat.

I spoke with a supervisor and got the same rude demeanor and run around of "we can't help you". Will never book with them again!!

laureng51
3/9/17

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!! 1st time booking with them and they are a scam. I went on my trip, changed my ticket during my trip which was surprisingly easy. I agreed to the change charges, HOWEVER, they charged my credit card once $150 and then TWICE $349, rather than only once for this charge. One $349 charge was listed by Justfly.com and the second $349 as Agent Fee. I called three times and sat on the phone for an hour. No one would help me. On the third call he said it was only a temporary hold. Not true. I emailed my statement as they said to do, no response. They robbed me of $349.

ajithk1
3/9/17

Do not buy ticket through justfly. They misspelled my partner's name. It was worse my nightmare that that I had to go through. First they misspelled my partner's name, it was totally their fault. I have given all traveler's correct name and they still misspelled my partners name. And then I was told they have to charge me $75 to change my partner's name and I was OK with that because I did not have any other option. even after I paid that amount, my partner 's name still didn't get changed. After i talk to them about fifteen times, they told me that name cannot be changed according to airline rules . And then I contacted airline, I was told that it is not true, name can be changed through ticket seller. I got so frustrated and did not know what to do. Not to mention they put me on hold about 5 minute about three time each time I called them. And you barely can understand what they say. I asked for their address, they failed to provide their address nor I couldn't find their address online.i asked them to rebook my wife reservation, and I was told it will cost me another $200,at this point, I was OK with that, because I was so helpless and frustrated and did not know what to do. Even though I agreed to pay $200,they still did not changed the reservation. They kept on telling me that they have to contact airline in order to rebook reservation with correct name. By this time I contacted them more than fifteen time,but nothing still hasn't been changed. To make story short, after two weeks later, they finally rebooked my partner's reservation and had to pay $700 more. And they told me I have to wait six to eight to get refund that paid them at first. It was totally disaster, I don't want my worse enemy to go through what I went through.

samr107
3/8/17

be aware of their cancellation fee $150 for international flights. this is not airline cancelation fee. I canceled my ticket .they charged $150 right away to my credit card !!!
they deducted $200 (airline penalty Qatar Airways) from my ticket fare.

lisas389
3/6/17

"DEDICATION - Doing what we do with passion and integrity. We believe our work ethic speaks for itself." This is the ridiculous statement on their website! Nothing could be farther from the truth! I booked a round trip flight, only to learn AFTER the purchase that it was actually 2 one way tickets. When I needed to make a change, the fees were $75 from justfly, and $200 for each "ticket" from the airline. When I pointed out that I requested a round trip ticket and choose from the options presented (as one ticket), they refused to budge on their $75.00 fee. Yes, they are right, their work speaks for itself, unfortunately the message is that they misrepresent what they are selling and don't do right by their customers when they are caught with shady practices! Be VERY careful using this service or better yet, go with a reputable service you can count on and avoid these jokers entirely!

anthonyk68
3/3/17

Was quoted for a 711 dollar ticket, they charged me 848 twice to my account as well as several other unapproved charges....total nightmare. Horrible service

sd214
3/2/17

I call them thinking I was getting a good deal on airline tickets.. After speaking to an agent I decided not to go thru with the tickets. I told him to cancel and that I would call back if I decide to purchase. Before I could say "Thank you" he hung on me. I look at my bank account and see that they charged me for 3 tickets and also a service fee $20. I tried calling back and was on hold for a long time.

I called my bank and immediately and put a stop payment- which the stop payment only stopped for 1- ticket. I tried to call Just Fly back and explain that I didn't confirm and they refuse to listen-saying "non-refund".

I called my bank and put a dispute on the charges.. I will report them to BBB as well.....DO NOT GO THRU THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFly staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question