Review of JustFly

Travel
Tel: 1-800-717-5015

deenac4
6/27/17

Frustrating! Immediately after we bought the tickets the fare was $20 lower per person but no one would answer!!

mariea67
6/27/17

I had a good experience. Good page layout and good prices. Easy to navigate. Compares well to other similar website

willyannk
6/27/17

I have had some good and not so good experiences with Justfly. Out of most travel websites I find it to be one of the easiest to maneuver. I always find good deals here.

jamesh452
6/27/17

My overall experience was great. I use a lot of agencies for traveling and fly a lot and use rent cars and hotel internationally and domestic. I found that ease of use while good could have been more intuitive maybe even redundant to help those that do not travel so often. Recommend an extra layer of checks for the customer and links back to areas that may need to be reviewed or modified. Changes happen and no fault cancellation up to 72 hrs before unseen events would be nice, giving the customer a better service and reduce stress. Have a way and remind customers about ther frequent flyer and reward card users. Keep up the good work and you will see me more as a customer

crystaly8
6/27/17

Excellent online service and great value for money, will recommend your services to family, friends and acquaintances.

phillipc41
6/27/17

First you book your flight thinking that you have the lowest airfare. When you find out it is Basic Economy (which it doesn't say anywhere) you call them up with in the 24 hour booking period to upgrade to Economy and they tell you they have to cancel the other flight which will cost you $75 to do then book you a new flight. It is hard to understand what anyone at their company is saying and I was transferred numerous times to different people. No one cared about the issues they caused all they wanted was your $75. I think that is how they make their money. Customer service in non existent. First and last time I will ever use them and I will surely tell others to not use them.

shioris1
6/26/17

I tried to cancel my flights due to my medical problem. I bought insurance but their refund policy was ridiculously hard to claim, like dr.s note is not enough I have to give them my medical record and so on so I couldn't get refund with insurance.

I ended up couldn't make the first flight so I called customer service. I was told all of the following flights are automatically canceled since the first flight I did "no show".
I did checked in and my luggage was loaded. How do they define "no show"?
I was really disappointed of their poor customer service. I didn't like the person I talk with. She had strong Indian accent so it was hard to understand. Never Never again.

galee3
6/26/17

Didn't understand that there is a fee for using "JustFly". That should be disclosed or in much larger font at the beginning of the search and possible purchase.

joaos16
6/26/17

Having looked and compared prices in different websites, the best option presented was a combination of flights given by justfly. It offered a better price than the alternatives with a smooth buying experience with not much of extra unnecessary steps. I'd wish they supplied a better understanding of the luggage limits for the different air companies, as the links were not fully functional or informative.
I'm still supposed to travel, but I expect nothing less than a smooth trip as was the purchase.

russellw32
6/26/17

Ordered airline tickets & the entire process when I finally decided on a date took less than 30 minutes to receive ticket validation

gaylew17
6/26/17

Will use on next trip. Got a really good price. Had to call because when I got ready to pay the total was $16 more than posted price. Called and the rep was very helpful in getting it fixed.

mayac13
6/26/17

I decided at the very last minute that I was going to book a trip from San Francisco to New York. I cross-checked all the major travel sites: Kayak, Orbitz, Hopper, CheapOAir etc and JustFly had the best price for the itinerary that worked with my schedule. The only reason I am taking off one star is that the first time I clicked to buy the ticket I got a message that said my request couldn't be processed and to try again. I went through the whole check-out process a second time and when I clicked to buy the ticket a warning popped up that said I already had a reservation for that flight. I'm glad that the warning popped up and I didn't accidentally buy 2 tickets but it was somewhat disconcerting that the site said the reservation didn't go through and then later said that it did.

dorothyc38
6/26/17

My visit to your site was very helpful and got the price reasonable to enjoy a trip with no hassle also pleasing for my budget. Thank you for your help.

glenng40
6/26/17

Will tell you that ots going to cost one amount thwn right before check out raise the the cost thwn charge your credit card even more then they told you

edwardg67
6/26/17

I purchased a plane ticket on American Airlines from justfly.com. I was traveling from Columbia, South Carolina to Durango, Colorado. Six days before the flight I noticed that the flight was from Columbia, Missouri to Durango Colorado. I called Justfly about the booking error, and they refused to help me resolve the problem. Justfly would not re-route the flight nor would they cancel the flight. I explained to them that I could not possibly use the ticket. Columbia Missouri is halfway across the country from me. Thus I had a $740.00 ticket that I could not use. I had to call American Airlines, and they did get the flight re-routed correctly, but it cost me an additional $200.00. I would recommend that everyone stay away from this site!

rogerb95
6/26/17

Found site difficult to navigate around like there was an issue and my screen froze at one stage in which made it difficult to process my payment. An Australian currency conversion would have been helpful.

amandac185
6/26/17

I was able to quickly find the best flight at the best price for my last minute trip! This was a stress-free process which will make my trip that much more enjoyable.

isavelmarim
6/26/17

I love purchasing my tickets on just fly. It's easy and convenient and I always feel I get good prices and the cheapest fare rates!

pennyc27
6/26/17

It was easy to click through your site and get our tickets. We decided to go to a wedding on the west coast and on a tight budget. Found some great tickets through justfly.

karlam27
6/26/17

Fast and easy to compare flight prices. Was able to see all f the details needed for my upcoming flight and plan my itinerary in a whim.

keatonc
6/26/17

I thought booking with just fly was very convenient and accessible. I had no problem and thought it was easy to do.

maryh335
6/26/17

The site is so easy to navigate and made the process of booking my flight a snap!! I received a confirmation email right after I booked the flight as well.

duranp
6/26/17

It was quick and easy to use I tried every other sight and was having troubles.as soon I click on I went through the steps smoothly it was stress free.

manuelc50
6/26/17

Overall good experience. Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that we had an issue with KLM flights that kept bumping up by thousands of dollars once you had put in all your information. Very frustrating, but I think it must have been a KLM issue.

melodiel4
6/26/17

First I was over charged for my plane tickets, then some of the information on the ticket was incorrect. I call the first time, I couldn't understand a single word the customer service rep is saying. Then she tells me she can not help me and that I need to call the airline. I call the airline and they say my itinerary needs to be released in order to make changes and I need to call Just Fly back. Call again, still a person who can not help me, won't cancel my ticket, won't change the wrong name on the ticket and won't refund me the overage in charges. Additionally, she did not understand or speak English very well. Part of the issue was likely language barriers. I call a third time a notify the representative that I will be contacting my credit card company to report a fraudulent charge due to the the overage they charged me. Finally, after making a threat I found someone the would help me. He refunded me the difference that I was over charged and changed the name on the ticket. I still requested that my ticket be turned over to the airline. My husband and I travel a lot and I have never had an issue like this. This was my first and last time booking though Just Fly.

Helpful answer

Worst experience I have ever had with an airline... extensive international traveler. RUN.

By Demetria Z. on 6/18/15
Helpful answer

They are not reliable at all. Take your business somewhere else.

By Benjamin S. on 11/9/16
Helpful answer

Hi Alfonso, We're so sorry to hear this! Could you please send us your booking reference number by private message? We'll look into this as soon as possible. Kind wishes, JustFly team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 5/9/17
Helpful answer

Hi Glenn, Thank you for contacting us on SiteJabber! Because each airlines has different baggage policies, we are unable to confirm the details for you. We recommend that you contact United directly for the most accurate information for you baggage allowance. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Helpful answer

Hi Ed, We're so sorry to hear that you've difficulties with a reservation. Could you please send us your 9-digit booking reference number by private message, and tell us a bit more about the issue? We'll reach out to you to help resolve the matter. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Helpful answer

Hi Angie, Thanks for contacting us on SiteJabber! When you are booking your flight, seat selection will be available depending on whether or not the airline has released its seatmap. If your specific seat selection is unavailable, you are free to pick your seats directly with the airline at the a later date. Please remember that seat selection is an optional service . When selecting your seats, the price is indicated right below the interactive seat map. We hope this helps! JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 5/25/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ed, Could you please send us an email to social@justfly.com with your booking reference number? We'll look into this for you. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 5/17/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ruth, In some cases, airlines can make changes to your reservation. If the changes don't work for you, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Please email us at social@justfly.com if you need assistance with your booking. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 5/16/17
Helpful answer

Hi Greg, If you're concerned about your booking, send us a private message with your 9-digit booking reference number and tell us what the issue is. We'll reach out to you help. Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [Flighthub Rep] on 5/10/17
Helpful answer

Hi Anne, Thanks for reaching out to us on SiteJabber. You can find information on our cancellation policy here http://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-have-to-cancel-my-flight We always recommend that you confirm your reservation directly with the airline 48-72 hours prior to departure, regardless of where you book. This is to ensure that your flight is scheduled to take off as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, send us a private message and we'll be happy to help! Kind wishes, JustFly Team

By Midhat Z. [JustFly Rep] on 4/26/17
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.

JustFly?