US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

shermanw11

Their customer service is really great if there's a problem. (in 22 reviews)

donnat55

(There is no bird vet in this county) the only glitch I had was with my credit card. (in 34 reviews)

sariel

Just had a veterinarian assist me with a question about my dog ingesting something. (in 192 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

maryt140
7/23/16

Great report on antique china.thanks

taniaf9
7/21/16

Being able to ask pertinent questions and have them promptly answered in a professional and considered manner. The service was both considerate to me as a person and a client. Getting fast answers relieved some of the anxiety one can feel in stressful times. I would use this service again.

stephenc90
7/21/16

Spent quite a lot of time with me on phone support for which I am grateful. Needed to continue working on problem but we had to disconnect at the time. Support was diligent in pursuing the solution for my request and even suggested the phone support site. Thank you for your help and I will be in touch to finish the solution to my request.

Stephen M Carney

loisd10
7/21/16

Couldn't have asked for better people. They provided what I needed quickly.

denisev13
7/19/16

I had an emergency type situation with my new puppy. While Googling the situation, I came across an Ask a Veterinarian link. I sent my question and within 5 minutes, I received a very thorough and understandable answer from Dr Kara. I decided to go ahead and take my pup to our regular vet and he confirmed what the on-line vet said. He read the answer and agreed that it was very thorough. Over the next 24 hours, my pet's symptoms followed the on-line answer's description of what to expect, exactly. I will absolutely use this service again!

lyndas23
7/17/16

I needed to know what rights my son had about leaving NZ to settle in Australia when. He had children from a previous marriage. He doesn't want to bring the children with him. But I could not find an answe anywhere, and didn't have an unlimited amount of money to spend on visiting lawyers in person., but I received a very prompt answer from this site, and the reply was in language that I could understand.

judye12
7/17/16

I was at my wits end trying to register my new kindle when I came across JustAnswer - and then I got the answers. Terrific help! Can't thank them enough for finding the solution. I now have a lovely new kindle I CAN USE!!!!!

paulm312
7/16/16

Chris a dodge repair rep helped me out a lot to get my van repaired, after AAA messed it up this pass week. I turned in his report to them on what happened, and they fixed the problem.Thank you Chris,P.D. Morris and the JustAnswer team

donnak55
7/15/16

I am not tech smart, my contact was very considerate of that fact and made things easy. He was very polite and understanding. I would certainly ask for him again.

michaell215
7/15/16

Well satisfied with accurate assessment of fault wouldn't hesitate to recomend anyone
with camera problems to contact you

warrenl13
7/15/16

Hi, I have a vacant block next door & they want a 1metre retainer along the fence line to support their house yet to be built. I also have a replacement fence issue with the owner who can never be found to discuss either with me. I have raised a QCAT (Qld Civil & Admin Tribunal) case against them for the fence but the retainer is not legally a fence so I needed legal advice on my responsibility. I looked up the web and found this site and could not believe such a thing existed, a really cool idea and so needed in this world today as a quick and inexpensive way of finding out where you legally stand on any issue. I have been troubled and really stressed up by this fence thing but am really happy now that They supplied me with the legal and plain English answer that even I can understand. Thank you, I can recommend this as a great site for quick & inexpensive solid information.

Tip for consumers: Reply wait time is always 8 minutes but it's ok to sign out as mine took a few hours and I just picked it up the next day off my email.

williamw135
7/14/16

The answer was quick and very helpful. After the Tech told me what to do, I was able to make the necessary repairs and it has solved my concern. My background and experience also came in very helpful. 40 years in automotive service.

karang3
7/14/16

Doris was wonderful. Quick and precise and also gave me information that I did not find. Very thorough, not like other sites that take a few days to get back to you. Highly recommend and a very satisfied customer. Thank you

jimb224
7/14/16

I was very pleased with the help that I received. It was involved and took a little while, but it was completely successful. The tech was very nice and did a super job of finding the problem and resolving it. I had a printer that was offline and I could not get the "google
discovered" procedures to get it back online. The tech discovered that the printer cable was bad and proceeded to change my setup to wireless since my printer had that capability. Everything is working just right now. I really appreciate the good work.

stevek88
7/13/16

My question had to do with a malfunction on our 1998 Volvo V70 wagon. My wife Is primary driver, and is NOT a demanding or abusive driver. Our last 5 Volvos ran well for nearly 300,00 miles without a fault such as this. On an occasion she went to start the auto as usual, and the response was absolutely ZERO! No lights, Buzzing, no clicking, NOTHING! I went to help her and tried to jump start and nothing. We did telephone a local mechanic that we have used on a number of our previous Volvos and he suggested that we try a spare key. We did and it started! We then went ot his shop and had him look at this issue. He stated that the ignition was at fault and when we turn the key to start and let it return to "RUN" position, it will not return all the way to the run position and will not allow auto to turn on or run. HMMMMM! We then were blessed to have the estimate of $ 750.00 to $ 800.00 to repair and the time for that service would be 10 to 14 days. WOW !! We did pursue another shop and my wife told him the whole story and that diagnosis was about the same, standing at his counter, without any analysis done. I do not advocate providing and analysis for a mechanic at the time of drop off. I have found that they provide the work you have suggested and frequently do not really get the auto repaired, because, they "Fixed" what I discussed and did not go to the real problem and solve that issue! Enes was great about what was wrong and made a suggestion for repair. My question was not really fair, due to the fact that I need to know about getting repair service locally, in the Seattle, WA area. I appreciate his recommendation a great deal and can go forward with acquiring parts, however, I am not a mechanic, and NOT a Volvo mechanic in particular. I wil continue to be a customer of "JUST ANSWER" as I have been very positively impressed with the responses, I have received from their technicians. Just this time, I have some "LOCAL" homework to do to get our/my wife's Volvo back to a secure operating state again. I wish to thank Enes again.

garyk53
7/13/16

inquired about cancelling a subscription from MPS Canada. They gave very good advice, I called MPS to-day & cancelled my sub. & they agreed ( hopefully ) & gave me a cancellation #. Hopefully I will not hear from them again

alisonw29
7/13/16

They really helped me get through a long night! It helped me not feel alone on a scary evening with our 16 year old dog! THANK YOU!

rossj7
7/9/16

Recently I have purchased a Garmin GPS. It came with a downloadable program Express to complement the device (update maps,etc). It would not install on computer (windows 10). Garmin customer service told me that it would install -there was a problem with a fire wall my end.
I contacted JustAnswer. They confirmed that the program would not install with Windows10 and then proceeded to work around this Garmin problem to enable MapUpdater to run on my computer.
I'm very pleased with the result from JustAnswer. I have spent a month off and on searching for solutions and fixes via Garmin and other internet searches without success. Admittedly I still do not have Garmin Express installed but at least I can update the maps.

joec167
7/9/16

Received good answers for the questions I posed. Stayed with me prompting for more info that clarified the situation, very knowledgeable, personable, well spoken, polite and professionable.

cherylg16
7/9/16

went to justanswer.com to get needed legal advice on an auto insurance claim that has been in the courtroom under a civil suit by me that I won for health care and twenty four hour attendant caregivng allowances for the rest of my life. As you probably guessed, they didn't want to own up to any liabilities when I took them to Court and when the learned the Judge and Jury decided they were liable for my care for the rest of my life I've gotten everything but cooperation and care giving
they told me what to do and were willing to help me find the lawyer I needed to get this problem taken care of.
My heart was laden with worry of being hospitalized rather than being cared for at home__after going back on line wanting help to find a lawyer, the justanswer.com team saw I had written previously~~~this was the issue I just spoke of

what did they do? they lined me up with the lawyer I had and marked it as a duplicate question and this lawyer gave me the link to the search I needed to go to for my particular legal problem. And he told me I didn't need to pay any more money for this session.

how's that for a well spent day?

lg49
7/7/16

Shaky (Shake and Bake) is an incubator hand raised gosling that was attacked by an unknown assailant in her very large enclosure. She had a very large wound on her side chest and upper leg area, limping badly, not eating, barely drinking, on a holiday weekend with nearest vet (non bird) over 50 miles away.
JustAnswer to the rescue. Dr. B. Said among many other reassuring things that Shaky could have penicillin. Bingo, we had 500 mg amoxicillin caps that I opened, split the dose powder, crushed a baby aspirin, carefully put both into a 5 ml. syringe and drew up 2 ml. Sterile water. Would Shaky take the medicine? My husband held her on his lap, while I flushed the wounds with betadine. We gave her some fresh parsley to smell and when she opened her mouth, I placed the syringe (minus the needle) in her mouth and slowly pressed the plunger, while my husband stroked her neck. We now do this every 12 hours. Shaky is back to free-ranging during the daytime with her four "siblings", but all are now walked into an enclosed barn stall at night.
She would have never made it without Dr. B's advice!!!

lindal202
7/5/16

I could not believe how quickly an expert came online to answer my question about a new appliance I had just had installed. He knew exactly what I was asking, gave me some quick, thorough advice and I was back in business. I will use them again!

johnm819
7/5/16

It is always pleasant when people have issues which are frightening and a helping hand settles the matter immediately. This accomplishes good relationships.

vicg4
7/3/16

I had a problem with my RV refrigerator would not turn on or get cold, after i showed him some pics of what I was working on, he found the problem, one of the wires was not hooked up , he gave me the part numbers to order the parts I replaced the parts an it works great cools down in less then two hours on elec
I could of never fixed it with out the service he gave me
Thanks Again
Vic Gray

dianef39
7/3/16

I love 24/7 ask any question. Very knowledgable staff. You never have to feel uncomfortable for not knowing maybe even a simple answer. I just love this most one on one answer line! Wish this could of been around when I was going to school!

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/31/16
Answer
adamr35
A: Hello George,

We're sorry to hear about your loss, this can be a challenging time to try and navigate this issue.

If you would like to speak with someone who can help guide you through this process, please visit our home page:

www.justanswer.com

Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online.

If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.
6/2/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5/14/16
Answer
adamr35
A: Hi there Jim,

You can reach out to us from within the U.S at 1-800-897-0327

You can also try any of the other contact methods on our help page at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Let me know fi you need any further assistance.
5/16/16