US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

larryb132
1/27/17

It is 2;00 a.m. so I can only say....She was great and I look forward to working with her in the future.

cammem
1/27/17

Professional,to the point,helpful,insightful,thoughtful.the attorney was very thorough,got back to me in a very timely manner,and gave me information to assist me go forward in a constructive manner. Much thanks

privatep17
1/27/17

I love this company. I appreciate everything, very helpful very informative. I will keep using this company.

davidp303
1/27/17

I wanted to find out the answer to a very specific legal issue, something that has been troubling me for some time now. I was put through to a qualified lawyer who gave me an answer to my question which I found both informative and reassuring. The whole exercise only cost me £32.00, which I think was very good value for money. My only reservation about this site is that the screen is rather cluttered. I had to search 'through the undergrowth' to find the answer being given to me.

edk27
1/27/17

The info was timely, understandable and helpful!
I was very concerned when my Schnauzer pup had this medical issue at an off time!

jesses52
1/27/17

Amazing legal advice just a simple statement from legal ease got my benefits back on track because Ontario works was going to cut my funding because I'm disabled

kevinj119
1/27/17

This tool allows you to confirm and validate some of your discovery and open concerns during business hours and when everyone else is asleep. It's quick, cheap and has merit. THANK YOU!

The site wouldn't allow me to choose 5 stars. Need to be fixed

juliaa39
1/27/17

On applying for a new passport I was asked to produce a copy of my parents marriage certificate
They were married in 1947 .... I spent literally hours on.my pc trying to find the right government office that deals with births.deaths and marriages ... then I had to find the correct form to fill in (married before a certain date was not the same form as married after this date etc etc etc .... )
So once I had filled everything in - ouf ' my form was refused because I did not know the geographical details of where they were marrie and both parents being dead this information was not easy to find. I had to go back into a government link to fill in a form to find out this information
... I was tearing my hair out at this stage and despairing of ever finding out and never getting a new passport. And then on my pc screen appeared JustAnswer with all sorts of amazing promises: you will have a reply from.us to your question in 10 minutes to 24 hours ...
I was sceptical and thought it was a true scam but as I said before. I was at my wits end
So I paypal'd the 38 requested for the research to find the answer to my question and within 3 hours the.answer was in my email box .... and there was the place they were married and I learnt a couple of things I never knew before like I had always been led to believe they had married in Ireland but nope, the event took place in England .... well well well!
S a HUGE thanks to Schuyler of JustAnswer for treating my question so speedily and she was so human in our written exchanges: definitely not a robot!
The best vzlue for money and I would recommend the site to anyone and everyone who needs to find something out and needs answers to whatever their question may be

kimm238
1/27/17

I was having issues with skin rash and was told what to do and how to prevent a reoccurance!!! Better than what ob/gyn suggested!

jdo4
1/27/17

I used this service as a "Second Opinion" to the answers I received from a local veterinary service regarding my dog's injury. I was very pleased with the timeliness of the response as well as the information I received.

lindab312
1/27/17

Phil really gave me some insight to what the problem might be with my Comfortaire Mini Split. I love the unit when it is working properly but getting in touch with the manufacturer is like getting into the White House. I thank ya'll so much for the help and hope this fixes it.

sandip35
1/27/17

Dr. Meghan Denney did an outstanding job. She was patient and a very good listener. She suggested another pain pill and steroids (which would buy us some more time). While, it was not the best news about our girl Scout, she was kind and was extremely gentle in breaking the news. She could not have been any more helpful. Kudos to Dr. Denney.

jerryg54
1/27/17

Needed some advise on a problem customer, they gave me good input on what was the best action to take. when I was informed on their website that they could take up to a day to contact me, i decided to purchase the call service. No one was available to call me at the momment. Eventually I started chatting with the lawyer online and he gave me all of the info that I needed. We were done, then I get a phone call from them and it went to voicemail, I was charged for the phone call even though I did not needed it anymore. I contacted customer service and they refunded my card that same day. I thought it was going to be hassle to get me refund. it was easy.

charlesw104
1/27/17

I had some detailed questions and my expert went the extra mile to get all of my concerns answered. I also opted for the phone call just like I was sitting at the desk of a business attorney.

bonnieb78
1/27/17

Having trouble with my printer. Got a fast answer and was able to determine it was toast so bought a new one on your recommendation.

joep209
1/25/17

Couldn't get the answer from other sources. Quick and concise. AAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

chrisk154
1/25/17

The service manual didn't have the information that I needed. For a reasonable fee, a technician called within a few minutes. After a brief discussion, he emailed the diagram needed. Although it didn't match my car exactly, he made a few suggestions. Problem solved. Thanks

carloss77
1/25/17

It is obvious that the technicians who assist customers really know what they are doing. The technical assistance I received lead me right to the problem I was having and was corrected in a matter of minutes with the direction from the technician. Thank you just answer.

heatherr68
1/25/17

She was very sweet and gave feedback that gave me a different point of view and was supportive and understanding!

pamg36
1/25/17

The response from the Dr. was faster than I expected. We had several back and forth conversations and once I provided a few answers to her questions, she offered very good advice.

ronc74
1/24/17

Attempting to install a digital thermostat on a 3 year old Bryant furnace. Needed help for next to impossible to get service/repair person at my remote location. Just answer stayed with me through a confusing process and got me running. Did not install the thermostat but got an original reinstalled.

katee21
1/24/17

I got a prompt response with the impression of being interested in getting my problem sorted out and not daunted by going through the detail with me . I received practical suggestions from Dr David who was patient and accessible for the duration of our discussion. I did not feel hurried and the info he provided me with was given in plain English with some great pointers. A very good experience and I would definitely seek his advice on justanswer again .

sandrad80
1/24/17

As an antique dealer, I sometimes come across something that stumps me. Twice I have received complete and thorough answers. Yes, I will continue to use you.

staceyf29
1/24/17

I really appreciated how quickly the vet responded to my questions, and adressed them with care and knowledge.

roberta377
1/24/17

Response within a half hour from experienced tax lawyer. I followed up With a phone call which was friendly and very helpful. It Provided insight which was necessary and I was better off hearing it orally and not having it in writing.

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
wer176
We r.
2 days, 1 hour ago
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello We,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we'll try to get you back in touch with Brian.

You should be able to log back into your account and click on the My Questions link at the top of the page and that will show you a list of all of the questions that you've posted on the site.

You should also have received an email with a link to the question but if you need any other assistance in navigating the site, please send a message to support@justanswer.com and you should receive a reply back within 4 hours.

Let us know if you need anything else and we're here to help.

Regards,
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello John,

Thanks for posting this question, I'm happy to help you with this.

the Login and payment pages are all secure and our security certificate is updated daily. That being said, if you did not proceed with posting the question and were not charged, it is likely that you did not create an account and that we do not have any information from you.

If you need any assistance with an account or billing issue, please reach out to our customer support team at support@justanswer.com

Let me know if you need any further assistance and I'm happy to help.

Regards,
Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.
1 week, 5 days ago