US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dellap2
9/27/16

I attended a 3 day workshop Realty School out of Utah. The information given was fabulous and very informational. But what went wrong was they charged me $5,297 to us their network that was not user friendly to a cell phone or a G-6 sprint phone that I had to retrieve property information from in the field and the network program was flawed to the information I needed to retrieved on a windows 10 computer. When I ask my mentor about the cell phone problem he told me the phone is not compatible to the software and when I purchase my PC the glitches of navigating network still gave me a problem. I felt the school scammed me for the price I paid for Property Farm Network access. The credit card was purchased from a number out of the school book. So I wrote Just AsK paid a small fee to get started with my case and sent a letter to my Dispute Team at the bank. I wrote the bank what my Consumer Protection Lawyer said a breached contract because the contract was signed one date no money was put down and the purchased date was different were I cancelled within 3 business days because the product was flawed to performance paid. Now I have to wait and see if charges will be removed from credit card or they will be contacted by my Consumer Protection Lawyer. Just Ask or you will never know your rights. Della Perkins

wendyo10
9/27/16

I have been going through custody case with family law and there are just somethings you don't understand from your own legal team just answer has helped fill in those gaps I haven't got the answer to plus I was fortunate to speak to the same expert I originally spoke to twelve months ago. Very happy with response. I have also asked medical advice spot on with their response. Saves wasting time going to the doctor and they will advise if you need to seek medical advice with your own doctor.

carolynb65
9/21/16

I needed an answer smartly on a legal issue. No time to hold listening to music whilst awaiting a call to be answered. Really enjoyed the fast response because I knew it was written by an expert in the field. I was able to pass it on to my governing body the same day. The expert grasped my problem, added another dimension which I had not known about, and confirmed my opinion. All done in a matter of minutes. Great, fast and wise. Thank you

maryl269
9/20/16

My Samsung refrigerator stopped running with an error message that read OF on a Sunday night, I checked the manual and could not find the code OF. So I took a chance and went on line and found your help by accident. I asked the question, a serviceman told me what to do, I did it (by the way I'm a 75 year old woman!) it worked and I was off the phone in 5 minutes.
Thank you so much for this service.

chuckr15
9/20/16

Was having issue with GPS unit that I could find no information to fix. Greg A. from Just Answer helped me resolve it in a very short amount of time for very low cost. I couldn't have been happier.

kena227
9/19/16

I called JustAnswer because all of a sudden my printer woud process paper but it all came out blank. Never had a previous problem with it. I called JustAnswer and the answering tech was quick to diagnose to problem as a bad print head. I replaced the printer and am happy once again.

normam28
9/18/16

Very helpful and patient. Professional.

annaj56
9/17/16

I ask how many fuel pumps and fuel filter I have on my vehicle and also if they should be replaced even if I'm having no problems. I have a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix with 97,200 miles. The tech that helped me was very professional and more than answered my question. Would diffentaly use this stie in the future and recommend to any with question. Also a fair price for a honest answer.

jeremyd25
9/16/16

I have used JustAnswer for over a year now and have nothing but good things to about their service. Highly recommended.

pamelam71
9/16/16

I have had a GYN problem for 30 years. I was told at that time there was no cure but to avoid pain and discomfort for me to not wear panties or pants. At the time my job required that I wear pants or my rear would be showing on a daily basis due to doing containments on developmentally disabled clients who were a danger to themselves and others. I have been to Stanford Hospital in 2016 and there still is no cure but topical medication to help slow the progress. Then on 9-10-16 I went to a new GYN explaining my problems, this new Dr. informs me he does a procedure in his office, it takes two or three treatments with a laser and I am cured of Lichen Sclerosis. So I ask how much is each treatment? He tells me $1000 per treatment. I tell him to let me think about it. Now if these treatments work, it is well worth the money, but why didn't the Dr. at Stanford mention them to me? So I am thinking maybe I should go on line and ask a Dr. I am so glad I did. Not only did I save myself from future damage and harm but I saved $3000 bucks as well. So yes, by all means, go on line and ask your question, it just may save your life. Pamela Marberry

shirleyc60
9/15/16

The shop which sold it to me gave me your e mail address, I punched it into my computer and Pete replied in less than 5 minutes with clear instructions on what to do. I followed his instructions and the whole job was done in just a few minutes while I could have spent days and dollars trying to achieve the same result without your website so WELL DONE Pete and thank you so much!

rogerh58
9/14/16

Very helpful, courteous, pleasant to deal with

johnt337
9/14/16

Jennifer French was wonderful, came with a solution I had earlier and another one to solve my problem of an error code. everyone else was ready to have me take it to a repair facility but we tried a good solution and it worked! hate to throw out what people call old stuff.
would recommend to others and use again. did think the system should be offer a clearer option for a 1 time only charge rather than the pop up window for a subscription.

helenb75
9/12/16

the lawyer or adviser I have Dimitryk Esq was very good explaining what I should do, very knowledge

eugeneh21
9/11/16

Keeping this short, needed to figure out why I have cold air on the floor and defroster vents but have warm air in the middle vent. I did not expect more than a one time answer - instead we are in a series of short chats as I do the diagnostic steps needed. Eric's quick response, forwarding diagrams, and generally being available made it actually easy to take the under dash apart and start working the problem.

To those of us who pride ourselves on Googling answers, getting this level of detail so quickly is well with this minimal cost.

patrickm139
9/11/16

Jamie was very well prepared for my question . His analysis and directions were spot on. Saved me hours and I would recommend him to any chevy owner.

lynneb25
9/11/16

What a great idea JustAnswer is! I use it for urgent answers from experts in human and animal medicine, legal, auto repair, antiques and vintage appraisal, and more. Bona fide experts with customer ratings for credibility. This is invaluable for me. Sometimes I can't wait for an appointment with a physician or lawyer. JustAnswer has really helped with my 2 senior poodles who have several health issues between them. I love JustAnswer and highly recommend it.

johnk318
9/11/16

I am not a proficient computer person and the giving my credit card number to an unknown site made me real nervous. The process of paying was, to me, a little confusing and I think I paid an extra 5$. However, I asked my question, got my answer and saved over $100 in repair charges for my oven. THIS SITE IS WONDERFUL.

keithw67
9/10/16

I have an antique pistol passed through my family for generations. I needed to register it to sell it and needed to get information on it and its value. I contacted 'get answers' and was immediately connected with Jon, an arms expert. He is very intelligent, friendly and patient. My computer is e-mail and my droid is g-mail and while there were a few snags he sailed through the problems easily. I have already recommended this site to people who have not yet heard of it. Thank you so much. You offer so many interesting topics and I am sure to use it again. Keith Walker

markc225
9/10/16

I need some help with an SUV I was working on. I was looking on the internet for some information to help solve the problem. I saw a listing for JustAnswer and thought I'd give it a try. Though it cost a little money it saved me a whole lot more as I didn't have to buy parts that weren't needed. Next time I find myself scratching my head, I'll be back on line to JustAnswer to get the right help I need.

bethk23
9/8/16

Response was timely and professional and friendly. Although I wish the solution would have been in my favor, the man that helped me understood my concerns and still gave me the best advice. I would absolutely use JustAsk again - cheaper than going to an attorney and just as good if not better!

taram46
9/8/16

I was more than pleased by the help I have received from JustAnswer. I used a moving company that damaged of lost many of our items. I sent questions to antique experts on JustAnswer. The thoroughness and skill of the experts was excellent. No matter the worth of the item, the answers were honest regarding the value. I sent whatever photographs were needed along with descriptions. Because of the excellent answers from a reputable antique expert, I plan to file suit against the moving company. Would surely recommend JustAnswer to anyone in need of accurate information.

susanr120
9/8/16

When I explained that I was 70+ the Computer Technician offered to lead me step by step through the process. Fortunately for him I didn't find that necessary. He was very courteous and made the whole process painless.

Tip for consumers: I came through the ASUS product Site and at first didn't realize that I was dealing with another company.

brucew61
9/8/16

I wanted a way out of a contract I signed under the influence of prescription medication. As per the lawyer's advice, the contract was "fixed and binding" so I could not rescind it. The lawyer was sympathetic to my case, and suggested a few alternate ways of resolving the issue. He apologized for not being able to provide the answer I was hoping for but I needed a very clear and correct answer now.

sammys21
9/5/16

Gary from Austria,was very knowledeable about the help He and I discussed my problems that I was having with my Carburetor. After a few conversations we had, it was finally resolved once and for all. I injoyed talking to him all the way::::: I would use the JustAnswer site again.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
adamr35
A: Hello Patricia,

We're terribly sorry to hear about Boo's health issues. One of the Veterinarians who answers questions on the site should absolutely be able to inform you on what to expect with this situation.

If you would like to speak with a Veterinarian who can help guide you through this process, please visit our home page:

www.justanswer.com

Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online.

If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
7/26/16
Answer
adamr35
A: Hello Lorna,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We're sorry to hear that the issue wasn't resolved and we're happy to process the refund for you.

I will send you a private message here in order to try to gather some relevant account information so that I can locate your JustAnswer account.

You may also reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Were here to help and well work with you until youre satisfied.

- Adam