Review of JustAnswer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johna637
3/27/17

dishonest, misleading and they won't give you all your money back, they charged my card for a $56/month membership I never requested and have not received the money back yet. They also charged me for a phone call I never received.

google it

mattr103
3/22/17

I use Justanswer all the time to help with Microsoft Office. I use Word and Excel at work and while I know most of the standard functions there's occasionally a formatting or formula issue that I run into. The experts on the site are very helpful.

js277
3/22/17

I use JustAnswer to help answer tax questions at least a few times each tax season. HUGE help at a VERY reasonable cost!

rons117
3/20/17

My counselor was very good. In my 3 paragraph description to him he was able to nail my issue. He is very good and look forward to additional conversations.

josephm208
3/20/17

Reached out for answer to a question regarding my Audi. The mechanic responded within minutes and doggedly pursued the engine code and the procedure for replacing the thermostat. Well worth $31.

jessicat89
3/19/17

Explains and goes over things with expertise and at a level understandable to the everyday individual. I was able to know what to watch for with dehydration and how to prevent it by subsiding the vomiting with certain ways the vet recommended until he could be seen! Many thanks!

paulao11
3/19/17

I received a timely response that was very beneficial to me, I received information that was easy to follow with multiple options for an out come. The vet that answered me was able to address all of my concerns and that allowed me to be better able to provide the care that my dog needed. Well done.

kathyp70
3/19/17

Most helpful in answering my tax question and then provided the appropriate form which I could download

steved126
3/17/17

Accurate and concise reply. appreciate fast response. problem on way to being solved.

walterp32
3/17/17

Very knowledgeable and they explain things very well. I will use them again. They saved me a lot of time and money.

lindaf110
3/16/17

I had a tax question about my annuity withdrawal. I was answered in a very timely manner and the representative was knowledgeable, polite, and courteous. I had a few follow up questions which were all answered in a very professional manner. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for answers about tax questions.

zachr13
3/16/17

Was very satisfied with the quality of answers to my questions. Time was not a issue when I was moveing slow.

jamesf196
3/15/17

Very good service great product they were busy but took very good care of me with great answers and clear instructions on what and how to check awesome service very affordable and good!!!!!!!!!!

alexisb49
3/14/17

I purchased two paintings at a garage sale. Later I discovered that there indeed was a signature on them. Judith was able to answer all my questions in a timely fashion. She even did research to figure out who the other signature on the painting were. Thank you so much for your help Judith! I now know the value of my H.C. Kimball's.

seans82
3/14/17

fast response with a lot of very helpful info. likely will save me a fair amount of money. will likely use again. very helpful

dang111
3/14/17

I had a fuse in my car that kept blowing and could not find the problem. I finally called the technician I was messaging and he stayed with me on the phone and walked me through the electric diagrams until I found the issue. Not sure I'd have ever found it without his help. Highly recommend your service.

barbaraw127
3/14/17

I got an urgent call from someone claiming to be the internal revenue. Told me I had a lawsuit against me, and a warrant out for my arrest. Knowing all to well about scammers, I immediately got in touch with Just Answer. They put my worries to rest, and made my day. If you need answers to just about any question, Please give them a try. Barbara

kristiw9
3/14/17

I needed some legal advice and the lawyer I spoke with really knew his stuff! He was thorough, extremely helpful and by the time we finished up, I had all the info I needed to make a good decision. I really can't thank him enough, JustAnswer provides a really great service at a very reasonable cost.

tonip14
3/14/17

I ran out of my normal emergency medication for my dogs seizures (liquid Valium injected anally) and had a question about using a substitute medication I had on hand. The vet gave me the specific dosage and how to administer the medication and my only reason for deducting a star was that it took a few hours to get a response. The information was accurate and I will use it in future I'm sure but I would have liked it a little sooner.

amais
3/13/17

I was cheated, the first contact you get are robots whatever you type in they bring the ask the next question anyway and put you in a que which was too long for me. i asked them to cancel my order which they emailed to say they had done but went ahead all the same and deducted money from my account.

Tip for consumers: Be careful you might just be about to lose your hard earned cash

allenc46
3/13/17

Gave step by step instruction on how to track down my problem. The man knows his GM vehicles. He helped out a lot and cut my repair time in half.

berylt3
3/13/17

, highly professional and knowledgeable lawyer Micheal D asked and answered all my questions and gave me a step by step viewing of how and what can happen.
He laid out 3 different legal scenarios and spend over an hour talking with me.
I highly recommend paying the $50 to have an attorney or doctor call you
So worth every penny spent
If had gone to the same type of Family Law Divorce attorney it would have cost me $100-200 more. Maybe more more because my situation involved a spouse who resides and us a citizen from another country
Also this company who provides these services and their customer service reps were easy to work with to quickly resolve any billing problems
Great service top of the line

annam203
3/13/17

This was very helpful, so glad I found the site. My little Chihuahua was sick and it was after hours, and storming outside, so comforting to find a vet online to walk me thought what I needed to do.

charless175
3/11/17

Got sucked in . Asked a simple question and it's cost me $66.00 so far. Shame on me. Now a member which I didn't request or authorize.

jr236
3/10/17

I had a family member that needed help with income taxes and asked me for help. I do my own taxes, but use Turbo Tax and my tax situation isn't complicated. That wasn't the case for my aunt. Thankfully with the help of Justanswer I was able to complete her taxes and get her a refund. Not only was the site helpful, it was WAY less expensive than other well known services.

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
wer176
We r.
on 2/19/17
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello We,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we'll try to get you back in touch with Brian.

You should be able to log back into your account and click on the My Questions link at the top of the page and that will show you a list of all of the questions that you've posted on the site.

You should also have received an email with a link to the question but if you need any other assistance in navigating the site, please send a message to support@justanswer.com and you should receive a reply back within 4 hours.

Let us know if you need anything else and we're here to help.

Regards,
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello John,

Thanks for posting this question, I'm happy to help you with this.

the Login and payment pages are all secure and our security certificate is updated daily. That being said, if you did not proceed with posting the question and were not charged, it is likely that you did not create an account and that we do not have any information from you.

If you need any assistance with an account or billing issue, please reach out to our customer support team at support@justanswer.com

Let me know if you need any further assistance and I'm happy to help.

Regards,
Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.
on 2/9/17