US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

deborahe18
8/25/16

This is the second time I have used this service. One was to a vet for a very ill 12 yr old schipperke
This time it was to a Doctor about swollen ,very itchy, lower legs asking if it could be my increase in Iron pills.
Both the Vet and the Doctor answered very very quickly,very accurately and especially with compassion and not at all making me feel stupid for asking the questions. Thank You- I will certainly use this service in future when necessary. Deb Eckstein

garyj45
8/24/16

Just Answer is a dream come true for me. I can get a consultation with an attorney all for one low monthly price. No longer do I have to make an appointment days away, spending maybe 100 bucks each time for a simple question. Now I can get a swift response with no additional cost. I can even speak with a doctor or auto mechanic about nagging problems. Revolutionary!

vincentc51
8/23/16

Older trucks with solenoids are an easy hookup but my truck doesn't have one. The tech was very helpful and patient while I was trying to locate it. I highly recommend Just Answer.

winnies4
8/20/16

My dog, Jake, 11 1/2 yrs Newfoundland, was not tolerating the medicine from the vet, didn't know what to do, the Just Answer vet told me to stop all pills and and made me feel better about it. After two-three days of barfing, he is now starting to eat again and no more barfing up. Still a little lethargic but I think being so ill took a lot out of him.

So glad I used Just Answer, a lot cheaper than another trip to the vet also.

Thanks again

kimberleeb2
8/20/16

I had a cat that I was sure was sick but couldn't get into her regular vet. Just Answer was incredible - easy to use. Fast response, knowledgeable responder who was a vet. Diagnosis and suggestions were spot on and consistent with what vet said. I was able to avoid using emergency vet services. And was able to follow up very late at night the next day with the same provider. Gave me peace of mind.

margaretb86
8/13/16

I have a painting of 2 skiers that my Grandmother once owned. She told me once that it was the original art work illustration for a magazine. I always wanted to know more about it. The signature was difficult to read. I contacted JustAnswer and was referred to an antique/art specialist and finally learned who the artist was. She told me the painting was worth something. I would never sell it of course. It is one of my favorite pieces of artwork. JustAnswer was very helpful and in less than 24 hours!

mikek142
8/13/16

Louie w/ JustAnswer was a godsend. I had never before tried "In Depth Electronic Repair" before. He was Very patient and knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable enough to walk me thru the tough stuff working on a Nikon Coolpix 950.

Hats off to the Guys and Girls at JustAnswer.

Mike Karwath

Tip for consumers: Get your wallet out for a few bucks - they are worth it.

donaldb73
8/12/16

First time user of Just Answer and really didn't feel good about paying for a service and not knowing the level of support the site provides.
Like I said, I never used it before, but I do all of my own repairs on my cars and boat, so I can communicate with the right language and also know if the person offering assistance knows what they are talking about.
I explained the issue and provided my 2-cents to the problem. The person on Just Answer was quick to not only provide the needed information but also a full drawing showing my system. I was able to fix the problem without any further assistance. I'll use it again, not sure about the tipping thing???? I felt I already paid for the service.

peterh148
8/11/16

I was given a few hours to prepare for an important presentation for my new business. I'd been having problems with my printer and it wouldn't print. I found JustAnswer on web and the technician remoted into my machine within minutes and put the time in to sort out my, clearly extensive, IT issues. Saved the day...the presentation was a great success...thanks Pete

dianal46
8/11/16

My son fixed his refrigerator, we have repaired cars, got medical advice and attorney advice. all great, thanks a million.

willarda11
8/11/16

I contacted Antique Roadshow and asked for an apprasial and they gave me an expert to help me find the value of the book. Now I just need to find a buyer. This book needs to be in the hands of someone who will take care of it. This book is in good shape except the front and back covers are shot. Crisp and clean pages.

reginac17
8/9/16

Lane,
Was wonderful so graciously helpful, I will always be grateful and thankful for the
Help thank you Lane. I only hope my sister will follow through with info

adrienneb12
8/7/16

I have been a member of Just Answer for at least 5 years or more and I cannot imagine being without it. There have been times where my FAVORITE VET (Dr. Peter) or "human" Dr have helped when actually getting to a medical facility was not possible. The attorneys have saved me countless sums on legal questions/issues. I have also asked questions regarding electricity, plumbing, even a car mechanic.
I cannot say enough positive things about Just Answer. Thank you for being there.

lowellg13
8/6/16

Tim is who helped me . He was Fantastic.

marym373
8/6/16

always helpful and knowledgeable. I been helped by many different techs and they have helped me greatly. with Thunderbird and Mozilla Firefox

anneb70
8/6/16

The Lawyer I spoke to was very helpful we also had a long phone call conversation and he was very helpful. Recommend them highly great advice.

fj21
8/5/16

The timer went out on my dryer, Q how can I replace the timer? they could not answer the question. Their answer was they have a 95% present rate, they are wonderful and Blah, blah, blah. At one point I was switched from mechanical help for the dryer to parenting issues. I hope to get my money back that is yet to be seen after all it is the Philippines (as I later found out). I now wonder how I will get the hour of my life back trying to negotiating their website and not getting a technical answer to a simple question.

bernardh34
8/2/16

Would recommend for the depth of objective advice received in response to our complex dispute.

jaym165
7/31/16

I was impressed at how quick the response was, and how helpful someone could be just through email. I asked several follow up questions, and all were quickly and accurately addressed. Worth the money!

astonc2
7/31/16

l spoke to a jaguar expert, who helped me with my car, and the advise l received was steller, and l was speaking to this chap, whilst l was in the middle of the desert in Saudi Arabia, so l found it very helpful indeed. The expert was clear in his advice and did not confuse me, and he also tried to save me money, by advising me to check fault codes rather than just buy a new part for my car. l will use Ronnie again, thank you
JustAnswer.

Kindest Regards

Aston Carter

danl84
7/31/16

I have a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII, and have been having problems with the gas gauge, and Information Center. I know from decades of being a semi mechanic, that electric problems, can be really hard to find. They gave me suggestions of things to look for. Those turned out ok. When I told them that those were ok, they gave me another suggestion, that solved the problem. I am really thankful for the service, as this problem has been a pain for the last year or so. I was having no luck tracing out the problem, and the mechanic finally hit the right combination.

johnm844
7/30/16

I asked the question of Eric. His answer was short and very much on point. Reset was achieved with no problem

williamh186
7/30/16

Every time I have used this service it has proven to be quick and reliable in terms of the advice I receive. Experienced practitioners who understand the questions and know how to find the answers.

royn15
7/30/16

my mechanic reconditioned my 350 chev but could not get it to run properly. I asked just answer for some infoemation but then the mechanic realised he needed to adjust the hydraulic lifters.The initial help was much appreciated and I would recommend justanswer. I am sre that if I had kept on justanswer would have identified the problem.Best of luck

donnal86
7/29/16

My dog had jumped up and started running on her runner. When I opened the door for her to come inside, I noticed that she wasn't putting any weight on her left rear leg. I got right on the computer and started to look for answers...I massaged her leg and my husband was gently trying to move it around. The vet that answered my message "said that he was sorry" and went right to work on telling me what to do to make my dog feel better right away. Within 20 minutes my dog was better but we spent the night in the spare room downstairs just encase she couldn't walk down the stairs in the morning. Woke up the next morning and she was back to being herself. Thank you so much for this service.

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/26/16
Answer
adamr35
A: Hello Lorna,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We're sorry to hear that the issue wasn't resolved and we're happy to process the refund for you.

I will send you a private message here in order to try to gather some relevant account information so that I can locate your JustAnswer account.

You may also reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Were here to help and well work with you until youre satisfied.

- Adam
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5/31/16
Answer
adamr35
A: Hello George,

We're sorry to hear about your loss, this can be a challenging time to try and navigate this issue.

If you would like to speak with someone who can help guide you through this process, please visit our home page:

www.justanswer.com

Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online.

If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.
6/2/16