Review of JustAnswer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

krystlec1
5/18/17

The you so much to Dr.Captain!!! Because of his guidance I was able to receive the proper care in time. I'm scheduled for surgery soon. If it had not been for his guidance, I would have still been waiting for the issue to pass! Greatly appreciate your service. Thank you!!!

dalep34
5/18/17

The clarification, concerning a recent diagnosis from a new therapist, I received from llw26 put the entire matter in a healthy perspective. Having BPD, confusion can distort reality. Since she answered the questions I had about the diagnosis, I have the insight, from freedom of doubt, confusion, and panic, to look at my situation with clarity and perspective. Without those traits, I doubt I would of continued therapy of any kind. It was well worth the money to have the peace of mind.

michaelm578
5/18/17

Jason was very professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely use this service again. I was able to troubleshoot my marine engine problem and perform the repairs myself without waiting for weeks for a local mechanic. The service saved me big bucks!!

neilb64
5/18/17

I had a straightforward question about trusts. Loren responded in a matter of minutes and his reply was concise and exactly what I needed. I believe in JustAnswer completely.

christinef44
5/1/17

I used this site a week or so a go. I needed advice on a problem with our oven door. very good prompt service. We did think it could be hinges but wanted confirmation. Voila it was. Invaluable help and it appears this service covers a wide range of topics at a fair price. I was a little concerned about making payment due to so much fraudulent activities but all seems to have gone well. I would use this service again

isabellad6
5/1/17

The poor man is my neighbor. The rich man is the land lord. The land lord is negligent when it comes to safety for tenants. My neighbor has suffered a huge loss to his home and two vehicles. A huge dead tree fell on the poor mans home and his two vehicles. The rich man said that what insurance was for. The Attorney said, "That's what attorneys are for and the rich man can be sued for neglect!"

mindyl8
4/30/17

I've never used this service before, and I honestly thought it was a scam at first. But it turned out to be a really helpful service. I paid for one question ($26) and the person who answered was really helpful. He walked me through a few different possibilities and was even available a few days later after having to wait on a part to arrive.
I'd definitely recommend this to a friend.

jor2097
4/30/17

Was thankful for the information and advice given to me by the Honda mechanic. The price he quoted me too was spot on with what I was charged by my mechanic. Will gladly refer my friends to check out your site.

robertof13
4/30/17

The service was great. Very honest company. Most definitely if you can explain the problem with the expert mechanic they should tell you wha is wrong with the vehicle. If you are not happy they refund you money no questions asked. 100% legit.

diannew14
4/30/17

A late Saturday night legal question needed an answer by Sunday afternoon and JustAnswer's legal staff answered it quickly. I had additional questions that were also answered without further cost. JustAnswer was well worth the minimal cost. Yes, I will most assuredly tell my friends about JustAnswer.com and I will use again when needed.

sarahw192
4/30/17

Put my mind at rest! Was very very pleased with my result! He asked questions to get a better idea of the situation. And I felt very comfortable asking him the questions a had. He was very nice.

johns1739
4/30/17

I had a unique worrying issue that presented itself. Unable to figure out out myself and having no luck googling a solutionI contacted JustAnswer.I was ably aided by George Smith Ann's we resolved the issue. I was very pleased with the service.

chrisk169
4/30/17

The answer I got a.was right on the money it work without any problem.I've driven the car for a week with no more problem.I will use this service again if need to. And recommend it to friends.

denicew5
4/29/17

Thanks to Tyler I was able to do my own repairs on my Fisher Paykel 2 drawer I dishwasher! I bought the part on Amazon, but needed help with installation. Last night I ran a successful load of dishes!

lucym67
4/29/17

I wanted some answers to a problem with my cat. I paid $5US which turned out to be $31NZ!. Then I was sent to another page where I was asked to pay more money. I went back into the chat zone to query the fee but the only responses in the chat room were questions on my wellbeing and what is wrong with the cat. Obviously, just a computer generated answering service. I still have no answers to the problem with my cat.

dorotheag
4/28/17

IN HAVING A ISSUE WITH MY EXPLORER THAT I HAVE HAD TO THE DEALER AND A LOCAL SMALL GARAGE, I WANTED TO GET ANOTHER OPINION AND WAS SURPRISED THAT IT WAS A NEW THOUGHT ON THE MATTER. I WILL PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO THE NEW GARAGE RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND.

ireneb30
4/28/17

Scott was wonderful. His empathy, understanding of the problem and his answers to my questions were excellent. He was extremely helpful and allowed me to make informed decisions regarding me dear little dog.

dyrlej
4/27/17

First lawyer (Loren) provided little or no assistance and opted out. His service was unsatisfactory and provided not legal insight. Second lawyer (LawyerDavid) provided attentive service and legal info which was very helpful. He responded and answered questions so that I had a clear understanding of the law and my legal responsibilities. First lawyer (Loren), I would not recommend at all. Second lawyer (LawyerDavid) definitely!

karenm336
4/26/17

I will tell all my friends about this wonderful service! They really know what they are doing! They fixed my computer so fast and so good!!! And left a ticket number in case I have any more troubl!!

tonyh95
4/26/17

I was mentally and physically sick when I found this site. I told me: "The next illusion"
Maybe this illusion will save my life... THANK YOU! I can't believe you exist! Great expert and great service!

Tony

johnc727
4/25/17

The first guy helped a bit but the second guy actually got the job done..I would use just answer again in the future

angelg37
4/25/17

A few days ago I contacted customer service for a situation that caused me to be double billed. They immediately refunded me the amountcdoubled billed and provided me a coupon for a free future answer with no expiration date for my inconvenience. That is great customer service!!

danielz23
4/25/17

Expert very informative and helpful.. Will continue to use this service. Currently involved in a construction project that requires expert advice. So far information received has been very helpful.

deborahp54
Deborah P.
4/25/17

The vet was very caring and helpful but more in the way of being supportive as I don't think there was much she could recommend other than just watch and wait and if my cat got worse, take to emergency. The truth is that without being able to examine the animal, they can't do a lot except try and give advice based on what you tell them. However it was helpful to get some reassurance and my cat will be ok in the end!

timw114
4/24/17

My tech was great. Not only answered the question but gave great detail in solving the problem. Thanks you!!

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
johnr432
JOHN R.
on 2/9/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustAnswer staff and other customers.

JustAnswer?