US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

williamk105
1/18/17

I had one question. Thought it was only 5.00 but was 23.00 and I still didn't get an answer just questions. I don't recommend.

katvinam
12/28/16

Dr.josh was amazing as soon as i told him about my issue he had a fast amazing answer

lizzled
12/21/16

I wrote in to ask the doctor about an ongoing yeast infection. He was quick to respond, and was patient in answering all the questions I had.

linw187
12/16/16

They make it sound so easy. The tech said he was standing by. But no email to tell me I had an answer as the website said would happen. I went to my cc account and discovered they had charged the $5 deposit and the balance of $24 even though the website said I would not be charged until I said I was satisfied. 6 hours later I logged on and it said I had an answer but they wanted me to pay more to talk on phone to the tech. Then I requested a refund, which was fairly easy. We'll see how long it takes. Won't try them again. I also will be watching my cc because they kept trying to get me to join a membership and it was very hard to figure out how not to join or try their free trial.

billyd27
12/15/16

Had tried everywhere to find answer to my question but JustAnswer answered it right away.

ajl12
12/14/16

I was pleasantly surprised with this service. Robert our Mechanic knew his stuff . I would total recommend for my fellow RVers

dannyj20
12/14/16

With winter weather rapidly approaching and my wife's car with no heat, we really needed to something fast, I got online with JustAnswer and talked to Dan the car guy and he pointed me in the right direction to get the issue solved. Dan was knowledgeable and sent all the necessary schematics. #Happywarmwife-happylife

edwards100
12/13/16

Was contacted with a certified Cadillac mechanic within minutes. Received not only a spot on diagnosis of the problem, but also PDF diagrams of how to safely and correctly fix the problem myself. Will be back again.

lindap170
12/12/16

My 12 week old lab at3 a rat bait. We were panicking. The VET told us exactly what to do. She responded appropriately and within 3 minutes. She is fine today 24 hrs later. Immediate response from VET - 3 minutes. We were able to induce vomiting within 10 minutes of requesting what to do. Excellent service and guidance. Very pleased.

frankp95
12/12/16

Could not get into a number of programs including Microsoft Games, had to basically strip my main drive in order to fix it, so far so good the computer is back to working.

peterp128
12/12/16

Asked for and got an expert in old Duetz 3 cyl diesel engine I have in trencher equipment. After a few chat exchanges, opted to go to live phone call and really got my questions and possible issues that may come up answered. I love the live phone call feature and have used it before. thanks!!

dougm78
12/12/16

I replaced my sun visor and shorted a wire that ended up taking out my moonroof , electric seats , radio , and courtesy lights . I checked everything in the manual and all three fuse boxes . So I came across JustAnswer chatted and ten minutes later I was listening to my radio w/ my moonroof open. They had all the answers . Excellent service , Thank you all . Doug A Customer.

miked224
12/12/16

We purchased a used car and the cruise control went out the next day. The mechanic wanted to talk above our head with his explanation of additional repairs needed and your Chrysler mechanic asked 3 questions and explained what needed to be done very quickly! Thanks for saving us big dollars.

gillianb7
12/12/16

I was visiting my daughter in San Francisco and my chihuahua cane down with blood in her urine...I took her to a recommended vet, she was treated with uti with incorrect antibiotics which caused a uti to go to a yeast infection and her bacterial infection worsened dramatically. I got best advice from just snswer, dog saw a different vet, got on correct meds and is improving.

margies16
12/11/16

Correct answer which enabled us to fix problem quickly. Long wait for answer. Tipped expert but, cancelled service because I didn't think I was getting an answer. Time listed was 8 minutes. I believe answer came in about 45 minutes & i was ready to give up. Saved unlock fee & learned something new so that I was able to charge battery & drive to get a new battery!

kerryn12
12/11/16

I got very quick, easy to follow & thorough responses in walking me through a fix on my old Mac.

mariek35
12/11/16

My 13 pound Diabetic Toy Manchester Terrier was throwing up all over. Faster than I could clean it up. Vet Doctor from JustAnswer gave suggestions to give a little Maple Syrup and 1/4 of 20 mg.Prilosec. The rest of the night was peaceful for Molly and me..

davidl364
12/10/16

Mechanic answering my question provided me with an easy and yet effective solution on an after-market installation of an engine for my car.

georges216
12/10/16

For 3 seasons my gas furnace gave me problems. No one could find the problem. After using your service, the problem was diagnosed and I was given instructions how to repair it. The furnace now runs like new.

pattys33
12/10/16

Dr Scott Nimmo was great..answered in a flash and you could tell he honestly cared about my dog. Very thorough..I hope I never have to use him again but it sure makes me more comfortable knowing I can ask a qualified Vet like Dr Scott for help.

dennisg65
12/10/16

I needed help with a home electrical issue. Kevin was GREAT! I expect to get what I pay for, so I usually don't write reviews unless I get more than I paid for. This is an example of getting more than your money's worth. Thanks. I will be back.

pamelag42
12/10/16

I was very thankful for the feedback and insight I received for questions I had about my husbands upcoming kidney nephrectomy surgery. It was thorough, compassionate and accurate. Thankful...

jasonw139
12/10/16

If you are mechanicaly inclined, this is great.

youngt3
12/9/16

I enjoy the courtesy and professional services of an attorney. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

janettel2
12/9/16

I tried, unsuccessfully, for hours on line trying to get a simple question answered. Social security sites are not user friendly. I finally resorted to asking an attorney. I was assigned to Lane. He was quick in responding to my inquiries. I would definitely seek him out should I need help again.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
patriciap92
Patricia P.
on 9/18/16
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello Patricia,

We're terribly sorry to hear about Boo's health issues. One of the Veterinarians who answers questions on the site should absolutely be able to inform you on what to expect with this situation.

If you would like to speak with a Veterinarian who can help guide you through this process, please visit our home page:

www.justanswer.com

Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online.

If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello Lorna,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We're sorry to hear that the issue wasn't resolved and we're happy to process the refund for you.

I will send you a private message here in order to try to gather some relevant account information so that I can locate your JustAnswer account.

You may also reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Were here to help and well work with you until youre satisfied.

- Adam