Review of JustAnswer

Tel: 1-888-862-9212
support@justanswer.com

teria16
9/19/17

What a wonderful sight! Expert answered my original question quickly and all follow up questions. I admit I wasn't sure when I first saw the sight whether it was real or a scam. Definitely real!!

timf67
9/18/17

quick and simple resolution once the remote was set up which took time- my fault probably, a bit pricey on this occasion but a man has to earn a living

susanb313
9/18/17

I was very relieved and grateful to get advice from someone who doesn't know me and hopefully the bully of a neighbour. I am now having to settle to the fact I feel they shouldn't have got planning permission and are quite threatening in some ways. I still have to find what to do if he does what he says and leaves the big wall only 30cms. from my windows and house a dark grey breeze block wall because "I haven't been nice enough to him!!" and that the builders will put scaffolding on my property and I have not had the party wall act 1996 form at all or notice until last Wednesday when told me and the builders have started today.

allenh44
9/18/17

Your mechanic Gary stepped me through the process of repairing my carburetor on my 57 Thunderbird. He helped me identify the trouble that I was having and the car runs fine now. Saved me some money in the long run.

leeanna8
9/18/17

I am so pleased with the answer to my question about my cats health issue..the Dr.answered my question quickly and indepth..Dr Kara was also very compassionate about my situation which was very worrisome to me..this is a first class service with quality and kindness..I highly recommend Just Answer..sincerely, LeeAnn Alexander.

lesliet57
9/18/17

Been to two mechanics three days in a row to get my Honda fixed. Final answer to go to Honda or sell car fast. Thru this site U was able to talk to a Honda mechanic without worrying about being sold anything or overcharged for a repair. He was able to direct me to a better solution that I can tell my mechanic to do instead.

cathyr51
9/18/17

I was very pleased with the tech I had knew how to help and got the problem solved. somehow the rating on my problem got messed up and needs to be change to 5 star but i couldn't get it fixed maybe someone else can fix it.

thelmab12
9/18/17

I was given some informtion about Social Security benefits by a friend that I hoped was wrong, so I found JustAnswer and was given a quick response that reassured me that it was absolutely bad info. Thanks!

danb213
9/18/17

After I let the question. With all the test and results I had tried off the internet. He knew exactly what was wrong with my compressor. The run wires terminal had burned off the wire. So lost Connection under the compressor blanket. Who knew!!!

jeffk113
9/18/17

Answered all of my legal question without the hassle of an office visit. In and out after about 10 minutes! Will use again if needed!

paulam110
9/16/17

The vet was prompt, professional, and made many helpful suggestions! I have a 5 mos old boxer puppy who is on his 4th UTI! I wanted a second opinion on possible solutions and he gave me just that, on a Friday evening! Would recommend this service to everyone and use them again without hesitation!

judim12
9/15/17

I was hesitant to use this site - no doubt about it.... but after getting a second opinion on my painful recovery from a lateral release knee surgery that repeated EXACTLY word for word what my original doctor said, I knew I needed a 3rd opinion to make sure I wasn't crazy. Dr. Johns take was refreshing and gave me hope that my 2 previous doctors might have missed a very important part of this healing process. I will definitely use JustAnswer again. VERY pleased.

michaelm661
9/14/17

Randall, the RV tech assigned to my case was knowledgable, concise and went over the troubleshooting and repair process in detail and answered all questions. He was not in a hurry and very thorough.

davidp385
9/14/17

I found the medical doctor very helpful and encouraging. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for your help at a critical time in my life.

willuamh
9/14/17

Jo C was excellent from first to last. Communicative and helpful. Answering my long winded essays with courtesy and charm. Jo C perceived and cut through my ramblings with apparent ease. Directed me accurately. Result "100% success." Couldn't have asked for or gained more. Jo C is to be commended and is recommended

randym90
9/13/17

They provide the right answers and give you the opportunity to inquire further. This is an organization that should be given higher honors!

omara66
9/13/17

I have a Microsoft Surface Book. I don't know how it happen but my screen display turned itself upside down. I even turn the monitor upside down but could not find a way to keep it in that position without damaging the monitor. I received very specific instructions and presto no more pain in my neck.

bobp81
9/13/17

I am also a technician but it never occurred to me to test remote emitter with my cell phone camera. Thanks to Jack for enlightening me. (<:

garyg113
9/12/17

Doris responded immediately to my question about the value of two antique cabinets. She provided instructions for how to upload photos, then gave me a realistic appraisal and detailed guidance for how to proceed to sell the antiques. I especially appreciated her cautions about accepting cash only and how to handle transporting the items. This service is a great value.

jimmyp37
9/11/17

They were Very helpful. Would use again. Who knows? It may stop
working again in a day or so. Frige is screwy!.. The help was good.

michaelf238
8/27/17

The check engine light came on my Mercedes and I wanted a quick straight forward diagnostic before going to the mechanic - I asked just answer and got a simple comprehensive answer in less than 30 minutes. Great service, very helpful, highly recommend.

tommyb73
8/27/17

Fixed my problem when three other techs failed. Best service ever. For sure will use the service again.

johnh756
8/27/17

I was left an old Spode cup and saucer by my grandfather years ago .Decided to find out more about it and its value. This site did it within a couple of hours after a previous fruitless search

williams612
8/27/17

What impressed me the most was that I inadvertently clicked the phone call button. But since there was no phone conversation my money was refunded.

alans152
8/27/17

Gary put me on the right track and sure enough he knew what the problem was and he was so patient in waiting till I checked everything out without a fuss as it took over 4 days for me to come back to him - He is an Expert!

Helpful answer

Hello Siiyaa, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and I apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Regards,

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Hello John, I'm Adam and I work with JA. Sorry to hear about the difficulty that you've been having, it sounds like you probably didn't register an account and instead posted your question to a guest account. You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help, they should be able to get your account sorted out in a couple of minutes. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 9/8/15
Helpful answer

Hello $#*!--j We're sorry to hear that you feel that way, we've tried reaching out to you several times over the past several weeks to look into the issue that you seem to be having but we've received no reply to any of our attempts to contact you. If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours. Let us know if you need anything else.

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 8/17/15
Helpful answer

Hi there Geoff, The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site. I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 4/22/16
Helpful answer

Also whoever wrote the f- word should be respectful of the people reading this site jabber and reviews section. Perhaps it was a mistake to write that word in here in which case an apology would be proper. JK

By Joe K. on 7/23/13
Helpful answer

Hello Lynette, Thanks for asking! The Experts that respond on the site are paid by users who post questions, so they are not volunteers, but yes, we do have Experts and attorneys that can help offer guidance on legal questions. We also have doctors that can give advice on an ongoing medical concerns that you might have as well. If you'd like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. An overview of this process can be found on the How It Works page here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-justanswer-works If you've got any other question about how the site works prior to giving us a try, just reach out to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com or 1-800-509-5721 and we're happy to help. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Support Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Helpful answer

Hi Kelly, Thanks for asking! it seems like you might not have had the best experience on our site? I hope we're able to sort any concerns out that you might have. To answer your question, the Experts that answer questions on the site apply through the "Become an Expert" at the bottom of the homepage, they then have to proceed through a rigorous 3rd party application system where we verify their identity and any credentials that they submit to answer questions in the category/ies that they are applying for. Any Vet, for your specific example, needs to have a verified, active, veterinary license and many of the vets on the site also operate their own businesses and work on the site in their spare time. I hope that this helps to answer your question but if you need any further help, with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team 24/7 at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 8/10/17
Helpful answer

Hello Cynthia, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. We're sorry to hear that you want to turn off your membership feature. In order to cancel your membership, you may do so by logging in to your JustAnswer account. Then, click the Edit link in the Account information panel on the left side of the page. On the Edit Your Membership page, next to Membership Status, you should see ON and OFF buttons for your membership, make sure the OFF button is selected and click Save Settings. Once you have followed the steps above, your membership will be turned off. You will continue to have the benefits of the membership until the end of the billing cycle, at which time your account with switch back to Pay-Per-Question status. If you need any help in doing this, or with any other questions about your account, please reach out to Customer Care at support@justanswer.com or 1-800-509-5721. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 4/26/17
Helpful answer

Hello Cecilia, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and thank you for giving us this opportunity to help you with your Tax question. If you would like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the "Get An Answer" button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team at support@justanswer.com or you can reach us by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 4/16/17
Helpful answer

Hello Betsy, Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We're terribly sorry to hear that you feel that way but we are happy to help. There are two ways for you to cancel your membership: 1. You can send an email to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com and you should receive an email with a response back within 4 hours. 2. Once you have logged in, you can opt out of the Membership yourself from the My Account tab at the top of the page. Click on the membership menu on the left-hand side of the page and follow the instructions. Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance though and we are happy to help. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep] on 4/2/17
Questions? Get answers from the JustAnswer staff and other customers.

JustAnswer?