Review of JustAnswer

Tel: 1-888-862-9212
support@justanswer.com

dickh35
11/20/17

I'm working my way through a couple of legal questions with Amber who has provided outstanding service so far.

$#*! H.

donnac198
11/19/17

Very happy with the information I received and found it extremely helpful and it certainly eased my mind I would definately use this service again .

lonnied19
11/18/17

I had some code issues on my 2012 VW Passat and Wolfgang explained it to me in language I could understand. Sound advice that Im going to follow. Dont hesitate to contact him. Thanks Wolfgang!

richards381
11/18/17

I had security issues with certain items, regarding server. I'm a tax accountant, know nothing of these problems. Decided to try JustAnswer.com, got hooked up with a Tech named Russell H. After some online give and take, I opted for him to "gain access to my computer".. thrilled I am, after 15 or 20 minutes, Russell had fixed and resolved my problems.. The fee for his service is very, very reasonable considering what computer software businesses charge. I totally trust this site and Russell, they are now my New Favorite Friends

paulb393
11/18/17

I had a very quirky problem with a touchscreen on my Kitchenaid Combination Microwave oven. I had probably thrown parts at it unnecessarily until I got on line with your Tech and was given a very simple diagnosis and fairly simple fix. Great service.
Thank You.

edm553
11/18/17

I needed help resolving a boot issue with my laptop and got the
solution from the online help quickly which saved me
time of having to search the windows 10 help,

carolh176
11/16/17

I had a question about dealing with black mold. The service representative answered my question and responded immediately when I asked for further clarification. It was, indeed, an ongoing chat.

CH

roberts702
11/16/17

Randall was excellent at helping me find my problem. Will use him again if I need help. Thanks Randall.

emmyw1
11/16/17

I had a question for a lawyer and solve it in 15 mns.
Great service and quick response.
I will recommend it to my friends. Thank you

robing71
11/15/17

My new rescue pup ate something and couldnt get ahold of our vet. Submitted question on line and the doctor was excellent in explaining, and asked for me to let him know after my pup threw up. He did great follow up and was very personable! Hope I dont have to but I would use again if necessary! Thanks

ranaldg
11/15/17

The quick response and the data attached to the messages from J.A ( Vince.O) was super helpful to get our Toro Ride-On Mower going .

angelinam15
11/7/17

Obviously, this is one of the obvious scams ever!
I swear, i'm not even kidding i'll even point out this scam.

1. Pay to get help from a "REAL" vet.

Like, why would i pay YOU to help me when i can go to my local pet hospital and get help there. I Swear, who pays 5 dollars to get help?

If, i know my cats sick i wouldnt talk to you i would get help from my local vet

Response from Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Hi Angelina,

I'm sorry for any confusion you experienced in viewing the site. That is actually how it works :)

The idea is that you can speak with, in your case, a licensed Vet, or any number of Experts using the website or the iPhone application. We're hoping that people who use the service find peace of mind in the answers that they receive from speaking with a verified professional about the issue they are going through. The other benefit that we're hoping that people see is the reduced hassle in trying to make an appointment or run around to different service providers, or wait for someone to show up at your house, and while the service is not $5, it is often much more affordable that seeking the same service elsewhere.

Now, the service should definitely not be used in an emergency situation and any serious medical issue that yourself or your pet might be experiencing should absolutely be attended to in-person by qualified emergency personnel. In your case it seems like your cat may be sick? And it sounds like you were already trying to avoid going to the vet by looking for solutions online, this is exactly the service we provide.

We hope that your cat is ok and that they are on the mend but we also want to make sure that you leave with a better impression of the site. We'll reach out to you privately and provide you with a coupon to ask a free question on the site. We hope that after you see how the service works that we'll see you back again in the future.

If you've got any questions for us about the site, please don't hesitate to reach out to Customer care at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721, we're here 24 hours a day.

Sincerely,
Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor.
tracyp64
11/6/17

If you sign up for a free trial, if you rate the answer person ok, they will take the position that you got an answer and will charge you $46,00 regardless. It is misleading and dishonest if you ask me.

Response from Adam R., JustAnswer Representative
Hi Tracy,

We're sorry for any confusion that you experienced in using the site. It sounds like you signed up for JustAnswer's monthly membership plan which allows you to ask Experts multiple questions per month for a single monthly fee. However, the membership plan is not retroactive, so any questions posted before you signed up are on a pay-per-question basis and subsequent questions will be covered under the membership.

If this was the first time that you've used the site, the first question is not free and the trial offer is not presented until you've paid for the first question.

We'll reach out to you privately to try and gather some more information about your account and take care of any unresolved issues for you.

If you'd like to reach out to our Customer Care team directly, please reach out to us by email at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721 and we're happy to help.

Sincerely,
Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor.
abbyr17
10/26/17

We've used it twice now for dog emergencies. Once when one of our dogs swallowed a dropped human medication--luckily we were reassured that the particular drug should not cause a problem. Last night a dog got a cooked pork rib bone (the cat knocked it off the counter, but we should have disposed of it promptly to avoid the problem). Since she's a small dog, we opted (the vet gave a couple options, but was concerned about the dog's small size) to go to the emergency hospital for an x ray. Luckily, it looked like the pieces were very small and we are giving the pup the recommended extra fiber and will keep a close eye on her for 48 hours. JustAnswer's vets will answer all your questions and give great help--and great peace of mind. Both veterinarians deserved and received good tips from us for their help!

denises150
10/26/17

My client cut her dogs leg while grooming before leaving town. I checked with a vet online to see if anything different needed to be done. I was already keeping it clean and applying ointment. He confirmed that I was doing everything right and recommended a cone to keep her from licking it. Great to have peace of mind.

davidm765
10/26/17

the Ford mechanic confirmed my problem on my truck. He came back quickly with the answer to my question so I could fix the problem the first time.

dianned20
10/26/17

Jason gave me some good advice although I hadn't realized it would be another $39 to have him access my computer remotely. I just took what he offered for 'start up costs' and will come back at a more lucrative time. I think he felt bad that he couldn't help more. He did excellent work with what he had to work with.

leec88
10/26/17

A legal question needing answered as I couldnt get it out of my mind at 9pm, 10 Minutes later I had my answer and my mind put at ease. Great service offered.

davea95
10/26/17

They went above and beyond in trying to help me with the computer problems! Very professional, helpful, respectful help. They didn't just try to get rid of me as quickly as possible or demean me for my lack of knowledge

benk70
10/25/17

They hooked me up with a Ford expert on the phone who walked me through resetting the engine computer on my Ford Fusion and got it running again. Quick and easy and inexpensive compared to having to get it towed to the dealer for repair. Thanks!

kime73
10/25/17

I thank Dr..Pravin for making time, in his busy schedule, for me. Sure wish he lived in Winnipeg, he would definitely be my dermatologist of choice.

jamesp351
10/25/17

It's been great the help I've had from kalamykid had not been for him I wouldn't have gotten my vehicle back on the road asap. He was the when I kept asking and wasn't sure of what I needed to do and what cost saving way of getting the job done. I would refer him or this service to a friend or colleague.

sovanns
10/25/17

Thank you and very much appreciated to Dave for his cleared explanation and customer care.
I wish him with all the best and May he be blessed, thanks.

nancyl155
10/25/17

I was getting harangue by HR because I was clocking in before the "assigned "hours and not getting paid for the actual hours worked! I contacted Just Answer about this and was able to clear up the issue with HR! So glad to be able to wield the "power over this issue with HR!! Thank you for the clarity!!!

jeanmarch3
10/25/17

Had a fairly routine question that was answered quickly and exhaustively. Very happy with the service I received

Hello John, I'm Adam and I work with JA. Sorry to hear about the difficulty that you've been having, it sounds like you probably didn't register an account and instead posted your question to a guest account. You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help, they should be able to get your account sorted out in a couple of minutes. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]

Hello $#*!--j We're sorry to hear that you feel that way, we've tried reaching out to you several times over the past several weeks to look into the issue that you seem to be having but we've received no reply to any of our attempts to contact you. If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours. Let us know if you need anything else.

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]

Hi there Geoff, The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site. I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]

Also whoever wrote the f- word should be respectful of the people reading this site jabber and reviews section. Perhaps it was a mistake to write that word in here in which case an apology would be proper. JK

By Joe K.

Hello William, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and thank you for giving us this opportunity to help you with your Windows question. If you need help from a Computer Technician to retrieve the Digital License for your Windows 10 installation, you can ask the question on JustAnswer, simply visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the "Get An Answer" button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team at support@justanswer.com or you can reach us by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]

Hello Lynette, Thanks for asking! The Experts that respond on the site are paid by users who post questions, so they are not volunteers, but yes, we do have Experts and attorneys that can help offer guidance on legal questions. We also have doctors that can give advice on an ongoing medical concerns that you might have as well. If you'd like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. An overview of this process can be found on the How It Works page here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-justanswer-works If you've got any other question about how the site works prior to giving us a try, just reach out to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com or 1-800-509-5721 and we're happy to help. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Support Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]

Hi Kelly, Thanks for asking! it seems like you might not have had the best experience on our site? I hope we're able to sort any concerns out that you might have. To answer your question, the Experts that answer questions on the site apply through the "Become an Expert" at the bottom of the homepage, they then have to proceed through a rigorous 3rd party application system where we verify their identity and any credentials that they submit to answer questions in the category/ies that they are applying for. Any Vet, for your specific example, needs to have a verified, active, veterinary license and many of the vets on the site also operate their own businesses and work on the site in their spare time. I hope that this helps to answer your question but if you need any further help, with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team 24/7 at support@justanswer.com or by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Sincerely, Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor Support@justanswer.com

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]

Hello Cynthia, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. We're sorry to hear that you want to turn off your membership feature. In order to cancel your membership, you may do so by logging in to your JustAnswer account. Then, click the Edit link in the Account information panel on the left side of the page. On the Edit Your Membership page, next to Membership Status, you should see ON and OFF buttons for your membership, make sure the OFF button is selected and click Save Settings. Once you have followed the steps above, your membership will be turned off. You will continue to have the benefits of the membership until the end of the billing cycle, at which time your account with switch back to Pay-Per-Question status. If you need any help in doing this, or with any other questions about your account, please reach out to Customer Care at support@justanswer.com or 1-800-509-5721. Regards, Adam - Customer Care Supervisor

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]

Hello Cecilia, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and thank you for giving us this opportunity to help you with your Tax question. If you would like to ask a question on JustAnswer, please visit our home page: www.justanswer.com Simply type your question into the text box, and click the "Get An Answer" button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online. If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Support team at support@justanswer.com or you can reach us by phone at 1-800-509-5721. Regards, Adam - Customer Support Supervisor

By Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the JustAnswer staff and other customers.

JustAnswer?