US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jasonw139
12/10/16

If you are mechanicaly inclined, this is great.

youngt3
12/9/16

I enjoy the courtesy and professional services of an attorney. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

janettel2
12/9/16

I tried, unsuccessfully, for hours on line trying to get a simple question answered. Social security sites are not user friendly. I finally resorted to asking an attorney. I was assigned to Lane. He was quick in responding to my inquiries. I would definitely seek him out should I need help again.

barbk10
12/9/16

I have a beagle who got into dark chocolate and also milk chocolate. I discovered this after my own vet had closed for the evening. The vet I got on JustAnswer spent a great deal of time with me, explaining the possibilities of illness, what to do in the moment and how to properly feed my beagle over the next 48 hours. Time and money well spent.

kellie149
12/9/16

The last time my Yorkie had a problem it cost me over $300 just for the diagnosis and took us 3 hours at the vet! This time, when my Yorkie ate a tissue with some chocolate in it, I got a diagnosis in 10 minutes. It cost me under $20 but the piece of mind knowing my baby was going to be OK was PRICELESS!
Not only will I come back the next time I have an issue but I will tell all of my friends and relatives about this!

teresaj30
12/9/16

Short wait and everyone was professional and very nice.

ericd91
12/8/16

I was getting pretty worried about my two cats because they stopped using the facilities after I set up a new automatic litter box. They weren't 'going' in that box, in a regular box, or around the house. They just weren't 'going' anywhere. I'd had a kitty die from a similar problem four years ago, so you can imagine how concerned I was. Dr. Carole offered valuable suggestions that relieved my cats' stress about the new litter box, and in turn, my near panic about them developing a more serious problem. Crisis averted. Thank you Dr. Carole and Just Answer!

patd52
12/8/16

One possibly two of my cats ate a prozac 20 mg capsule - I called and got information and decided to take them to the Emergency Vet near my house - they got one of them to vomit and found the capsule - no there treatment needed and everyone is fine- no need to do anything to the 2nd cat.

denzild1
12/7/16

I purchased a new TV and failed to purchase the extended warranty. It can not be purchased after the order and you recieve the product.

ericb135
12/7/16

I contacted a VW specialist and after a few questions he had me pointed in the right direction on troubleshooting my daughters car, the service is a great tool for a run of the mill do it yourself person.

normand124
12/7/16

Edward was very prompt with his answer and his information was spot on and confirmed what I was thinking I needed fixed. His explanation was clear
Thank you so much.

suer50
12/7/16

We live in the Republic of Panama, and our high-tech Kitchenaid dishwasher went on the fritz at Year 3. After having three local repair people into the house to (unsuccessfully) try to fix it, we were so happy to find JustAnswer and "Woody," an appliance repair person who owns his own store and who teaches appliance repair at his local college. Within a couple of minutes, he had shown us the part to purchase on our next trip to the States, and he assured us that he would help us install it ourselves when the time came. Happy us!

juliat27
12/6/16

Saved me paying Uncle Sam when I didn't have to! Great tax info from Mark Taylor

davef52
12/6/16

After getting some interesting threats via text I wanted to see if there was cause for concern. The criminal lawyer who helped me out was so insightful on explaining the situation from a legal standpoint that I never had to leave my house to get the confirmation I needed to protect me and mine. At the rates most law firms charge for legal advise, without even retaining them as your counsel, this is well worth the service to help determine if you need to hire a lawyer or not. Unfortunately a lot of law firms will find ways to take on even the weakest case just to continue billing their clients. I don't have to worry about that now.

deborahr46
12/6/16

I did not want to spend a lot of money to have an appliance repair person come to my home to diagnose the problem with my range. They sometimes charge as much as $85.00 just to check the appliance over. This technician gave me some ways to resolve the problem and then told me that if it did not work what part needed replacing. He saved me a lot of money with his diagnosis. I can now purchase the part and my brother who is an electrician can install it. This is a fantastic service and I will definitely use it in the future. Highly recommend!

garyd83

Excellent service

bernardm27
12/6/16

I was working with Louie who corresponded with me the information I need to get my equipment functioning properly. I was very please with his knowledge and service.

anaf38
12/6/16

Dr. Kristin (Veterinarian) was very supportive and always replied in a timely manner.
Always available to clarify my questions. I do recommend Dr. Kristin as she is very professional and competent.

kathyw81
12/1/16

My daughter,s dog got into her dog food bag,because her human 15 yr old sister left the back door open. Her belly was extremely extended, and she was constantly drinking water.We needed to know if the dog needed to go to the dog ER. I had used JustAnswer before for phone and computer questions, so I looked it up on my Ipad. A vet assistant immediately responded to my question, asked me several questions, then said the vet would answer within a few minutes.The site gives you an option of a phone call instead of typing, so I clicked on that, and immediately, a Vet called me. He had read the posts and he assured me the dog was ok and what symptoms might occur. It was a great to get an answer in just a few minutes. I would recommend this site for regular questions, and urgent ones also. Great site

barbaraw112
11/29/16

NEEDED INFORMATION ABOUT MY CHARGING CORD NOT STAYING IN MY LAPTOP, WAS GIVEN THE INFORMATION QUICKLY WHERE TO GET A NEW CHARGER CORD. JASON WANTED TO EXTEND THE SERVICES BUT I,M LIVING ON SOC SECURITY AND COULD NOT GET THE ADDITIONAL SERVICES. HE UNDERSTOOD AND DID NOT PUT PRESSURE ON ME TO GET THIS EXTRA SERVICE. HE UNDERSTOOD MY SITUATION. HE WAS EXCELLENT AND I COULDN'T GIVE HIM A DESERVED TIP. BUT YOUR SERVICE IS GREAT AND I MAY BE USING YOU TO TALK TO A LAWYER ABOUT A FAULTY SURGERY AND I,M PAYING THE CONSEQUENCES FOR IT. BUT SINCE YOU CHARGE FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING, I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH TO CONTACT A LAWYER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES ON THIS MATTER.

susieg6
11/20/16

I'm located in Australia. I needed a legal question answered, very basic yes or no required.
$5 deducted, than after answering took another $76 which I wasn't aware they would do. (Not sure if this is determined by the length of the connection with the "expert" because he was going on, when I just needed Yes or No?)
Then a week or so later took $95 for a memebership I had no idea about, I did get a refund for the $95, but paid $5.70 International bank fees. Not a good experience. Will NEVER use again.

colleenp21
11/20/16

I am COLLEEN POLICASTRO- do not take anymore from my bank account. i see the 5 dollar charge and now I see 14.00 taken out also. I did not sign up for no membership and am very upset that you misled me on your site to a question for 5 dollars. I repeat-DO NOT take anymore from my account.

Tip for consumers: they drafted money out of my account that wasnt authorized

malcolmc19
11/17/16

The answer that i got to my question was useless. I did not receive my $5 deposit back, instead $37 was deducted from my account even though i was not satisfied with the reply. Then on the 08-11-2016 $56 was deducted from my account as a membership fee. Something that i never ordered. Stay well away from this lot.

anonymousc9
11/16/16

The expert Lani_S said she would complete something in a week and didn't do anything! I Googled her username and the site while I saw many upset costumers (completely public) saying she didn't do thing in a timely manner or at all. Beware!

gordonc25
11/13/16

Being self employed,family guy,juggling home care of family member.Daily routine keeps me so caught up and overwhelmed .I do not have time to go track down people whom have the answer to Question's I ask .I'll bet most people like I my self have reached out with laptop , pc , or "I" device of phone kind .Spend hours searching for answers to what ever question.Loosing lots of time. "RIGHT"!! Not anymore . At 2:30 AM on deadline ETC. I had to admit I was stuck . Dreading the seconds it takes get on pc to search web everything.I stumble on JustAnswer . To the point, From legal,mech,health,ETC. There is a pro. For once I new I could sence real help was clicks away..IT is easy , Just a quick question . you get a person not a robot like at P.G.& E or gov.office.Plus they have second opinion or back up people.JustAnswer is the place you get answers.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
patriciap92
Patricia P.
on 9/18/16
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello Patricia,

We're terribly sorry to hear about Boo's health issues. One of the Veterinarians who answers questions on the site should absolutely be able to inform you on what to expect with this situation.

If you would like to speak with a Veterinarian who can help guide you through this process, please visit our home page:

www.justanswer.com

Simply type your question into the text box, and click the Get An Answer button. You will be taken to a registration page, follow the on screen directions and your question will be posed to all the qualified Experts who are online.

If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Answer
adamr35
Adam R. [JustAnswer Rep]
A: Hello Lorna,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We're sorry to hear that the issue wasn't resolved and we're happy to process the refund for you.

I will send you a private message here in order to try to gather some relevant account information so that I can locate your JustAnswer account.

You may also reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Were here to help and well work with you until youre satisfied.

- Adam