US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

christopherd57
9/23/16

My organization was really upset when Adobe closed FormsCentral. We had a competition at work to find a suitable replacement and JotForm won. It takes a little getting used to, but it is SO flexible, you can really do whatever you might need to with a form on this. And the level of support they provide is amazing. Thanks JotForm.

workshopm
9/22/16

It is a very good and easy plataform to use.
Recommend.

jojoj5
9/21/16

I used jotform for my website & it is very awesome & simple to publish a form on website. You must try because it is FREE (most of the features) & some are paid.

jornadap
9/16/16

This platform is very usefull and easy to manipulate.
I am enjoying and using for all my projects at College.

denisq
9/13/16

I looked to a form for my site with referrer and JotForm has exactly what I need.
Easy for use, no programming and referrer with my Wix site!

Also it sends email to me and my subscribers on registration time.
And they have integration with google.tables it's amazing!

It works for several months and still no problems.
Great!

scottw106
9/13/16

I have been using JotForm for a few years and find the platform very easy to use and navigate. The new improvements are great. The pricing structure is a little pricey, but still works for us.

rickiej2
8/30/16

Here at quartermax.com we have had much success utilizing JotForm to help us manage our ever growing mailing list. JotForm offers many customizable templates to choose from that are easy to create and use for your business. Check them out at JotForm.com, we give them 5 stars!

Quarter-Max Chassis & Racing Components

jaimel12
8/28/16

me encanto esta aplicacion
ya que te sirve mucho
para recolectarlas impresiones de tus clientes
negocios
y amigos en blogger
100% recomendado--

craigx
8/20/16

JotForm is an easy to use platform to create forms. The views however became limited, & the pricing structure in general ruined it for me.

dorothyk11
8/20/16

love jotforms - they're so much better than Google forms

vincentr19
8/18/16

Jot form is really amazing, useful and easy to use

jornadasm
8/18/16

I have implemented Jorform to get the information from more than 30 hospitals in Argentina and it worked perfectly. Physicians used to manage this information by mail but they were surprised when they got to know Jotform and its easy and nice way to upload information.
I really recommend this online software!
Cheers

cupsac
8/11/16

I am really impressed with jotform service. I needed to create some forms for the Grant application and I found designing these forms with jotform service is really easy. I am also surprised to see the features and add ons you can use for your form design. I used other services but I will recommended highly this jotform service.

nabeelt
8/11/16

i am very happy with using jot form and it helps to extend my business

bakhtiyora
7/28/16

I like jotform.com site. Very simple in use. I'm using this site more than 1 year, and I even didn't try to find another form creater site. Very good!!! 5+

darrellc24
7/22/16

This is the best form site that I know of, I like to be able to see where all my traffic is coming from how fast and at what conversion rate in comparison to views this tool can do all of that very efficiantly!

dianam63
7/21/16

I work for a non profit and it is hard to get the tools I need to do things I have to track. Because of their free usage of 100 submissions a month and you can use everything they offer, is fabulous. A lot of sites offer free but then limit what you can use. When I am able to go for the next level, I will, for sure. It is easy to use and the forms certainly come in handy.

graw2
7/19/16

The most friendliest form generator. Easy to manage, lots of integration platform and fast response from the support team upon any inquiry.

khonee
7/18/16

i searched and tried many form maker engines and worked so hard with them fortenatly i found this maker its the best

paulk145
7/18/16

jotform was exactly what my company was looking for in terms of a streamlined onboarding option that was flexible to our needs and very cost efficient.

nedaj
6/28/16

I have been using Jot form for almost a year, it's a very very useful tool. it gives you different options to have a form in your website or social media page. It's awesome...

carolj44
6/23/16

I use for 4 years and love! They are the best!

hollyb34
6/19/16

I absolutely love JotForm. I have trial and errored with around 7 other online builders and hosters, and not a single one came close to how well and flawlessly JotForm works. My clients constant rave about how great the forms are, and how easy it is to fill them out compared to ones like Google's which frequently freezes and/or resets itself. You have literally hundreds of choices in question styles, and can even customize them for something completely different than intended! And what's even more cool is they allow you to increase your total monthly limits by doing different things, and is incredibly helpful for a small business like mine that doesn't necessarily have extra money in the budget for things like this. I will most definitely be upgrading my package in the near future, due to how satisfied I am with this company.

gabriellat1
6/18/16

For beginners it is very easy to use.It is a continuous discovery.
More you use it, the more easy, efficient and powerful it becomes.

For limited use (less than 100 responses each month) it is completely free and the bronze account is cheap and sufficient for 1000 responses each month (that is a lot !!). I could not stay without it !!

ohmyo
6/18/16

good one

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question