US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rickiej2
8/30/16

Here at quartermax.com we have had much success utilizing JotForm to help us manage our ever growing mailing list. JotForm offers many customizable templates to choose from that are easy to create and use for your business. Check them out at JotForm.com, we give them 5 stars!

Quarter-Max Chassis & Racing Components

jaimel12
8/28/16

me encanto esta aplicacion
ya que te sirve mucho
para recolectarlas impresiones de tus clientes
negocios
y amigos en blogger
100% recomendado--

craigx
8/20/16

JotForm is an easy to use platform to create forms. The views however became limited, & the pricing structure in general ruined it for me.

dorothyk11
8/20/16

love jotforms - they're so much better than Google forms

vincentr19
8/18/16

Jot form is really amazing, useful and easy to use

jornadasm
8/18/16

I have implemented Jorform to get the information from more than 30 hospitals in Argentina and it worked perfectly. Physicians used to manage this information by mail but they were surprised when they got to know Jotform and its easy and nice way to upload information.
I really recommend this online software!
Cheers

cupsac
8/11/16

I am really impressed with jotform service. I needed to create some forms for the Grant application and I found designing these forms with jotform service is really easy. I am also surprised to see the features and add ons you can use for your form design. I used other services but I will recommended highly this jotform service.

nabeelt
8/11/16

i am very happy with using jot form and it helps to extend my business

bakhtiyora
7/28/16

I like jotform.com site. Very simple in use. I'm using this site more than 1 year, and I even didn't try to find another form creater site. Very good!!! 5+

darrellc24
7/22/16

This is the best form site that I know of, I like to be able to see where all my traffic is coming from how fast and at what conversion rate in comparison to views this tool can do all of that very efficiantly!

dianam63
7/21/16

I work for a non profit and it is hard to get the tools I need to do things I have to track. Because of their free usage of 100 submissions a month and you can use everything they offer, is fabulous. A lot of sites offer free but then limit what you can use. When I am able to go for the next level, I will, for sure. It is easy to use and the forms certainly come in handy.

graw2
7/19/16

The most friendliest form generator. Easy to manage, lots of integration platform and fast response from the support team upon any inquiry.

khonee
7/18/16

i searched and tried many form maker engines and worked so hard with them fortenatly i found this maker its the best

paulk145
7/18/16

jotform was exactly what my company was looking for in terms of a streamlined onboarding option that was flexible to our needs and very cost efficient.

nedaj
6/28/16

I have been using Jot form for almost a year, it's a very very useful tool. it gives you different options to have a form in your website or social media page. It's awesome...

carolj44
6/23/16

I use for 4 years and love! They are the best!

hollyb34
6/19/16

I absolutely love JotForm. I have trial and errored with around 7 other online builders and hosters, and not a single one came close to how well and flawlessly JotForm works. My clients constant rave about how great the forms are, and how easy it is to fill them out compared to ones like Google's which frequently freezes and/or resets itself. You have literally hundreds of choices in question styles, and can even customize them for something completely different than intended! And what's even more cool is they allow you to increase your total monthly limits by doing different things, and is incredibly helpful for a small business like mine that doesn't necessarily have extra money in the budget for things like this. I will most definitely be upgrading my package in the near future, due to how satisfied I am with this company.

gabriellat1
6/18/16

For beginners it is very easy to use.It is a continuous discovery.
More you use it, the more easy, efficient and powerful it becomes.

For limited use (less than 100 responses each month) it is completely free and the bronze account is cheap and sufficient for 1000 responses each month (that is a lot !!). I could not stay without it !!

ohmyo
6/18/16

good one

tochukwuo1
6/17/16

please everyone should try jotform.com for your form building...is a very good site for form building

robertaf7
6/14/16

you will not find anything of the kind online for free. excellent graphics, simple to use, good monitoring.

debm30
6/13/16

I would like a reservation for that I can post a link on our website and the newsletter I create in Vertical Response. I have created fill in forms using Adobe but find the user needs to download the form 1st before they can fill it out. I would like something that I can integrate with Google Docs and drive. We are a non profit organization. Thank you

emilp14
6/12/16

The layout is very user friendly and allowa for multiple combinations.

donnaf42
6/9/16

Jotform is a great free online service. It provides advanced form submissions. I was surprised how many conditions I can apply to specific questions on my form. They also have easy integration with payment, mailing marketing, google, dropbox. Jotform has endless options that provides a small business to create professional forms.

jordanw33
6/4/16

I've been using Jotform for about 9 months now and I have dumped many, many hundreds of hours into building my forms. Therefore, I can say that I thoroughly understand the product. The reason why I originally choose Jotform is because I knew my forms were were going to be complex and I would need an incredibly flexible form builder to build the type of form I am trying to build. I can confidently say Jot form has met every challenge I threw at it. The system is incredibly flexible. However, what I would have to say is even better than the form builder itself is the customer service. This service team does not just answer questions, but they always go the extra mile. For example, when a form needs to look for preform a certain way, they will often write the CSS code for me! In addition, they always answer in an incredibly timely fashion! Typically, I will receive an answer to my question within two hours! I just wish all customer service in other industries and other companies were as good as Jotform's customer service. Anyway, I would give Jotform stars if possible, as I believe they deserve it. I highly recommend their product!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question