US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

carlap32
2/25/17

I have tried several other form builders, including Contact Form 7 and Ninja Forms. Jotform is by far the easiest to use. Whether to build simple contact forms, or to create a complex intake form with digital signature, I've found jotform to be the easiest to use and most reliable. Strongly recommend. Easy to embed on wordpress websites. You can also download PDF file of all submissions to that form.

orthosportsm
2/21/17

I use jotform to create online registration for our business and the output was amazing! The form was created instantly and technical questions are all in their website. I couldn't ask for more. Jotform is the best solution for online forms!

manikanths
2/15/17

Jotform has been extremely helpful for me for work. Multiple locations and travelling job and data at one point what more can you ask for? Nothing ? well, now there is mobile compatibility with jotform 4.0.

Jotform rocks.

hillaryc6
2/2/17

We used JotForm at a university that I worked for. It provided us with a fast easy way to collect data and disseminate via email. Jot Form enables the most basic users to be able to create forms for multiple purposes.

raverab
2/2/17

JotForm is powerful tool to build online forms and workflows with ease. JotForm helps to create the powerful simplified forms by drag and drop the objects. Also helps to deploy in HTML format to get absolute and desired reports to monitor performance and visibility.

michellec187
1/23/17

I was formally using Google Forms and have encountered problems. When I search for the web to find solutions, I discovered Jotform and it was great. It definitely helped a lot.
It has many widgets to choose from. I'm also thankful that I can upgrade my account manually as i have a very low budget.

jasmineh33
1/19/17

I'm a web designer and use JotForm on many of my clients websites. It's a very convenient way to accept orders, payments, requests, etc. and keep track of everything in one place.I haven't had any complaints about how my clients forms are functioning; they are very pleased. I recommend JotForm to everyone.

darrenh26
1/19/17

We started using Jotform well over a year ago and find them so easy to use and very versatile. The forms are so well presented when you receive them, we would recommend them to anyone !! Platinum Limos

jeffj60
1/1/17

Our non-profit Homeowner's Association started using JotForm a few weeks ago and the benefits have been astounding. Our residents are able to fill out forms on both our webpage and our mobile site, whereas they previously had to hand write it and FAX it! This has made sharing information incredibly easy.

The site is very use friendly, and the integrations are countless. I HIGHLY recommend this site for any organization on a budget.

demil5
12/1/16

JotForm

markg189
11/25/16

I have tried several services over the years and Jot form has such an extensive array of forms and easy to use tools I would not consider any other from company. I give them 5 stars which I rarely do.
Sincerely Capt Mark Garccy

jackyc8
11/19/16

The best option for create different kind of forms! So helpful!!

mamona
11/15/16

Please keep it free!! help the little guys! Its amazing, but keep it free.

davidm541
11/13/16

Great site :)

stevea118
11/13/16

....it's all in the title....!!!

patricioa1
11/10/16

Nice Form, thanks for support. Have a nice day. :)

konstantint2

11/1/16

greattttt

chuckp22
10/30/16

I have written to support@jotform.com about each of the emails they allow to be sent out through their company. Not ONE time have they written me back to at least say they are checking into it.

This company is pretty much a clone of formstack.com. At least formstack.com has written me back saying they are working on getting rid of the spammers.

Jotform has to be one of the worst companys as far as support goes and also for allowing spammers to continue to send out emails.

Tip for consumers: In my opinion, only spammers use this type of service.

rhondam47
10/21/16

JotForms are not only easy to use in terms of form creation but they offer alot of ADDONS! My clients don't have to leave the form to make a payment and I was able to link it to my Google Forms as well!

natep5
10/20/16

Love it. It's simple and really great to use!

fn24
10/18/16

simple and intuitive, I have tried a lot of forms but none of them was so flexible!

susano43
10/18/16

Our business thrives on Jot Forms.

danielg133
10/11/16

i used JotForm, i really love, designs, simple, thanks from VENEZUELA!

cocos8
10/4/16

This application was very easy to use and setup. I took over the account from a former colleague and had to figure out how to use and navigate on my own and I had no trouble. I had to poke around to see where the other preferences etc. for my account were, and it would be nice to have a panel on each page to be able to view these for ease of navigation around the site. Some of the updates and other help-related or explanation articles are a little advanced and I have no idea what it really means, but that just means that it's too advanced for me to use so I don't go down that road.

Besides those points, this tool makes it super easy to setup the forms, and receive and use the information. You can toggle the attachment (upload) size of files and make all different kinds of fields and selection options, requirements, and I even used some 'conditional rules' so if the submission is about a particular item, certain other fields/selections can pop up or not depending on what you want. This makes it easier for the customer to only view or need to fill out relevant information for their particular instance.

Plans are affordable and scaled too

Tip for consumers: -play around with the conditions to view/hide different submission fields
-increase your viewing max by taking advantage of social media incentives

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
simmiy
simmi y.
1 week, 6 days ago
Answer
jotforms
Jotform S. [JotForm Rep]
A: It is always Free. You may decide when should you need to upgrade to a paid subscription. Any further question please post it in our forum at https://www.jotform.com/contact/, or email at support@jotform.com. Thank you.
1 week, 5 days ago
on 12/6/16
Answer
jotforms
Jotform S. [JotForm Rep]
A: Hi Mary, kindly post your inquiry at https://www.jotform.com/contact/, we will be very glad to provide detailed instructions.
on 12/8/16