Review of JotForm

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

brianl119
3/9/17

Jotform has proven an indispensable resource for creating online submission forms! I am a novice to creation of web pages, and could not conceive of how I would create an online space for people to submit responses via my web page. Jotform has an amazingly user-friendly format for creating elegant and highly functional online forms.

carlap32
2/25/17

I have tried several other form builders, including Contact Form 7 and Ninja Forms. Jotform is by far the easiest to use. Whether to build simple contact forms, or to create a complex intake form with digital signature, I've found jotform to be the easiest to use and most reliable. Strongly recommend. Easy to embed on wordpress websites. You can also download PDF file of all submissions to that form.

orthosportsm
2/21/17

I use jotform to create online registration for our business and the output was amazing! The form was created instantly and technical questions are all in their website. I couldn't ask for more. Jotform is the best solution for online forms!

manikanths
2/15/17

I already used a few form "WYSIWYG" editors online, and was at my last wit with finding the functionality I needed. That's when I bumped into JotForm. My main concern was collapsable fields and email the form info. I was quite surprised that they had all my requirements I needed (other than your standard form fields). They have plenty of form options, from radio buttons to GPS maps! The best part was being able to use an email address as a middleman to send the form, but allow BOTH user ends to see only each other in the "From" section of the email and reply directly to that person without emailing the middleman email address! Kudos! You saved my headache JotForms!

Pros

-email customizability from how the form the user end sees to the actual sending of the email. -Plenty of options and widgets to add to your form. -Easily embed the form into your website. -Ease of use.

Cons

No cons,

hillaryc6
2/2/17

We used JotForm at a university that I worked for. It provided us with a fast easy way to collect data and disseminate via email. Jot Form enables the most basic users to be able to create forms for multiple purposes.

raverab
2/2/17

JotForm is powerful tool to build online forms and workflows with ease. JotForm helps to create the powerful simplified forms by drag and drop the objects. Also helps to deploy in HTML format to get absolute and desired reports to monitor performance and visibility.

michellec187
1/23/17

I was formally using Google Forms and have encountered problems. When I search for the web to find solutions, I discovered Jotform and it was great. It definitely helped a lot.
It has many widgets to choose from. I'm also thankful that I can upgrade my account manually as i have a very low budget.

jasmineh33
1/19/17

I'm a web designer and use JotForm on many of my clients websites. It's a very convenient way to accept orders, payments, requests, etc. and keep track of everything in one place.I haven't had any complaints about how my clients forms are functioning; they are very pleased. I recommend JotForm to everyone.

darrenh26
1/19/17

We started using Jotform well over a year ago and find them so easy to use and very versatile. The forms are so well presented when you receive them, we would recommend them to anyone !! Platinum Limos

jeffj60
1/1/17

Our non-profit Homeowner's Association started using JotForm a few weeks ago and the benefits have been astounding. Our residents are able to fill out forms on both our webpage and our mobile site, whereas they previously had to hand write it and FAX it! This has made sharing information incredibly easy.

The site is very use friendly, and the integrations are countless. I HIGHLY recommend this site for any organization on a budget.

demil5
12/1/16

JotForm

markg189
11/25/16

I have tried several services over the years and Jot form has such an extensive array of forms and easy to use tools I would not consider any other from company. I give them 5 stars which I rarely do.
Sincerely Capt Mark Garccy

jackyc8
11/19/16

The best option for create different kind of forms! So helpful!!

mamona
11/15/16

Please keep it free!! help the little guys! Its amazing, but keep it free.

davidm541
11/13/16

Great site :)

stevea118
11/13/16

....it's all in the title....!!!

patricioa1
11/10/16

Nice Form, thanks for support. Have a nice day. :)

konstantint2

11/1/16

greattttt

chuckp22
10/30/16

I have written to support@jotform.com about each of the emails they allow to be sent out through their company. Not ONE time have they written me back to at least say they are checking into it.

This company is pretty much a clone of formstack.com. At least formstack.com has written me back saying they are working on getting rid of the spammers.

Jotform has to be one of the worst companys as far as support goes and also for allowing spammers to continue to send out emails.

Tip for consumers: In my opinion, only spammers use this type of service.

rhondam47
10/21/16

JotForms are not only easy to use in terms of form creation but they offer alot of ADDONS! My clients don't have to leave the form to make a payment and I was able to link it to my Google Forms as well!

natep5
10/20/16

Love it. It's simple and really great to use!

fn24
10/18/16

simple and intuitive, I have tried a lot of forms but none of them was so flexible!

susano43
10/18/16

Our business thrives on Jot Forms.

danielg133
10/11/16

i used JotForm, i really love, designs, simple, thanks from VENEZUELA!

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
simmiy
simmi y.
on 2/12/17
Answer
jotforms
Jotform S. [JotForm Rep]
A: It is always Free. You may decide when should you need to upgrade to a paid subscription. Any further question please post it in our forum at https://www.jotform.com/contact/, or email at support@jotform.com. Thank you.
on 2/13/17
on 12/6/16
Answer
jotforms
Jotform S. [JotForm Rep]
A: Hi Mary, kindly post your inquiry at https://www.jotform.com/contact/, we will be very glad to provide detailed instructions.
on 12/8/16