Review of JotForm

JotForm reviews

Survey, Templates

ferr230
6/27/17

Buscaba un formulario para captar inscripciones de nuevos clientes interesados en cursos online y con Jotform no solo tengo sus datos sino tambien las opiniones

Asi bien, al final de cada semana Jotform me organiza en un solo archivo .rar todos los datos de mis clientes y contactos.

Gracias de tanta ayuda!

vanessac60
6/26/17

JotForm is a solid service. It is very easy to create forms. In the past, we have had some difficulty setting up certain features in our forms, but their online customer service was always quick to respond and offer us a workaround, plus they keep making improvements, so it gets easier and easier to use all the time. A great value.

alaind11
6/22/17

I have been using Jotform for about 3 years now. I never had any problem with them. The new upgrade is awesome. They did it!

asiaw3
5/18/17

I love how jotform helped me with my small business.I love how easy and fun jotform is. I have taken it to corporate for my job and they really love it too and plan on using it. Thanks Jotform

lisat170
5/17/17

I have some HTML contact forms on my business websites created with JotForm.I really liked this platform because It has integration with PayPal and MailChimp, so visitors are able to process payments, and also forms can be added to email templates.

lewisj26
5/8/17

I was looking for a form to build and i tryed to make one with html/php. it was going fine but i lacked the skills for conditional options. so i checkout a few online form builders and they all worked good, but did not have conditions!!
i found jotform and its been a life saver!! and time saver!! our business will be partners for life!

Thanks again for saving us so much time!

-Jensen1080

Tip for consumers: once you test it, it will be impressed on how many integrations they have!!!!

johnk386
4/15/17

If you are looking for a superb form. All just needed is to use the Jotform. No need a complicated programming language because creating a form using Jotform is like reciting a 'abc'.

ginav8
4/8/17

The best free form builder out there, Hands down. If you want a complete, translated form for free without "Premium" restrictions, this is the one. My new professional booking form is bringing in more business and less phone calls! Love it! Take a look!

Tip for consumers: Don't let all the settings put you off, it really is easy as pie!

sibivsv
4/5/17

Its an amazing product. Love to use it. It is very easy to use and it is very simple to export form submissions. I am suggesting this to you all.

matthewbeccam
3/30/17

I've had so many issues with forms and form submits on my website in the past. Jotform has really made my life easier!

brianl119
3/9/17

Jotform has proven an indispensable resource for creating online submission forms! I am a novice to creation of web pages, and could not conceive of how I would create an online space for people to submit responses via my web page. Jotform has an amazingly user-friendly format for creating elegant and highly functional online forms.

carlap32
2/25/17

I have tried several other form builders, including Contact Form 7 and Ninja Forms. Jotform is by far the easiest to use. Whether to build simple contact forms, or to create a complex intake form with digital signature, I've found jotform to be the easiest to use and most reliable. Strongly recommend. Easy to embed on wordpress websites. You can also download PDF file of all submissions to that form.

orthosportsm
2/21/17

I use jotform to create online registration for our business and the output was amazing! The form was created instantly and technical questions are all in their website. I couldn't ask for more. Jotform is the best solution for online forms!

manikanths
2/15/17

I already used a few form "WYSIWYG" editors online, and was at my last wit with finding the functionality I needed. That's when I bumped into JotForm. My main concern was collapsable fields and email the form info. I was quite surprised that they had all my requirements I needed (other than your standard form fields). They have plenty of form options, from radio buttons to GPS maps! The best part was being able to use an email address as a middleman to send the form, but allow BOTH user ends to see only each other in the "From" section of the email and reply directly to that person without emailing the middleman email address! Kudos! You saved my headache JotForms!

Pros

-email customizability from how the form the user end sees to the actual sending of the email. -Plenty of options and widgets to add to your form. -Easily embed the form into your website. -Ease of use.

Cons

No cons,

hillaryc6
2/2/17

We used JotForm at a university that I worked for. It provided us with a fast easy way to collect data and disseminate via email. Jot Form enables the most basic users to be able to create forms for multiple purposes.

raverab
2/2/17

JotForm is powerful tool to build online forms and workflows with ease. JotForm helps to create the powerful simplified forms by drag and drop the objects. Also helps to deploy in HTML format to get absolute and desired reports to monitor performance and visibility.

michellec187
1/23/17

I was formally using Google Forms and have encountered problems. When I search for the web to find solutions, I discovered Jotform and it was great. It definitely helped a lot.
It has many widgets to choose from. I'm also thankful that I can upgrade my account manually as i have a very low budget.

jasmineh33
1/19/17

I'm a web designer and use JotForm on many of my clients websites. It's a very convenient way to accept orders, payments, requests, etc. and keep track of everything in one place.I haven't had any complaints about how my clients forms are functioning; they are very pleased. I recommend JotForm to everyone.

darrenh26
1/19/17

We started using Jotform well over a year ago and find them so easy to use and very versatile. The forms are so well presented when you receive them, we would recommend them to anyone !! Platinum Limos

jeffj60
1/1/17

Our non-profit Homeowner's Association started using JotForm a few weeks ago and the benefits have been astounding. Our residents are able to fill out forms on both our webpage and our mobile site, whereas they previously had to hand write it and FAX it! This has made sharing information incredibly easy.

The site is very use friendly, and the integrations are countless. I HIGHLY recommend this site for any organization on a budget.

demil5
12/1/16

JotForm

markg189
11/25/16

I have tried several services over the years and Jot form has such an extensive array of forms and easy to use tools I would not consider any other from company. I give them 5 stars which I rarely do.
Sincerely Capt Mark Garccy

jackyc8
11/19/16

The best option for create different kind of forms! So helpful!!

mamona
11/15/16

Please keep it free!! help the little guys! Its amazing, but keep it free.

davidm541
11/13/16

Great site :)

Helpful answer

Hi Drea Maybe you can use Zapier to integrate Jotform with OnePage CRM. You can find it here: https://zapier.com/ If you have more doubts please let us know. Thanks!!

By Jotform S. [JotForm Rep] on 5/25/15
Helpful answer

Our apologies for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you. It is not us, unfortunatelly we had a spammer using our services that generated this email to make it looks as if the email were coming from us, this user is already cancelled. In order to better assist you, please post your inquiries to our forum at: https://www.jotform.com/contact. Thank you.

By Jotform S. [JotForm Rep] 1 day, 3 hours ago
Helpful answer

In order for us to better assist you, please post your inquiry at https://www.jotform.com/contact, and provide account and form details.

By Jotform S. [JotForm Rep] on 5/8/17
Helpful answer

It is always Free. You may decide when should you need to upgrade to a paid subscription. Any further question please post it in our forum at https://www.jotform.com/contact/, or email at support@jotform.com. Thank you.

By Jotform S. [JotForm Rep] on 2/12/17
Helpful answer

Hi Mary, kindly post your inquiry at https://www.jotform.com/contact/, we will be very glad to provide detailed instructions.

By Jotform S. [JotForm Rep] on 12/6/16
Helpful answer

Free users are allowed to receive up to 10 payments in one month, if you should require to collect over 10 payments per month, you should have to upgrade your JotForm account to a paid plan.

By Jotform S. [JotForm Rep] on 12/22/15
Helpful answer

Certainly. The Image Radio Buttons widget is used for that very purpose. Not sure if the posting of links is allowed here but check it out: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_radio_buttons There's also a similar widget for check boxes (Image Checkbox) here's the link for that: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_checkboxes Here's how to add a widget to your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form Feel free to ask a question on the JotForm forum about this or anything else.

By Wayne P. on 9/4/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the JotForm staff and other customers.

JotForm?