US Government’s NSF

12/1/16

JotForm

markg189
11/25/16

I have tried several services over the years and Jot form has such an extensive array of forms and easy to use tools I would not consider any other from company. I give them 5 stars which I rarely do.
Sincerely Capt Mark Garccy

jackyc8
11/19/16

The best option for create different kind of forms! So helpful!!

mamona
11/15/16

Please keep it free!! help the little guys! Its amazing, but keep it free.

davidm541
11/13/16

Great site :)

stevea118
11/13/16

....it's all in the title....!!!

patricioa1
11/10/16

Nice Form, thanks for support. Have a nice day. :)

konstantint2

11/1/16

greattttt

chuckp22
10/30/16

I have written to support@jotform.com about each of the emails they allow to be sent out through their company. Not ONE time have they written me back to at least say they are checking into it.

This company is pretty much a clone of formstack.com. At least formstack.com has written me back saying they are working on getting rid of the spammers.

Jotform has to be one of the worst companys as far as support goes and also for allowing spammers to continue to send out emails.

Tip for consumers: In my opinion, only spammers use this type of service.

rhondam47
10/21/16

JotForms are not only easy to use in terms of form creation but they offer alot of ADDONS! My clients don't have to leave the form to make a payment and I was able to link it to my Google Forms as well!

natep5
10/20/16

Love it. It's simple and really great to use!

fn24
10/18/16

simple and intuitive, I have tried a lot of forms but none of them was so flexible!

susano43
10/18/16

Our business thrives on Jot Forms.

danielg133
10/11/16

i used JotForm, i really love, designs, simple, thanks from VENEZUELA!

cocos8
10/4/16

This application was very easy to use and setup. I took over the account from a former colleague and had to figure out how to use and navigate on my own and I had no trouble. I had to poke around to see where the other preferences etc. for my account were, and it would be nice to have a panel on each page to be able to view these for ease of navigation around the site. Some of the updates and other help-related or explanation articles are a little advanced and I have no idea what it really means, but that just means that it's too advanced for me to use so I don't go down that road.

Besides those points, this tool makes it super easy to setup the forms, and receive and use the information. You can toggle the attachment (upload) size of files and make all different kinds of fields and selection options, requirements, and I even used some 'conditional rules' so if the submission is about a particular item, certain other fields/selections can pop up or not depending on what you want. This makes it easier for the customer to only view or need to fill out relevant information for their particular instance.

Plans are affordable and scaled too

Tip for consumers: -play around with the conditions to view/hide different submission fields -increase your viewing max by taking advantage of social media incentives

ranas8
10/2/16

JotForm is pretty awesome in letting you show your creativity. It has so many options and they keep improving and upgrading their website. Would not trade it for anything!!

christopherd57
9/23/16

My organization was really upset when Adobe closed FormsCentral. We had a competition at work to find a suitable replacement and JotForm won. It takes a little getting used to, but it is SO flexible, you can really do whatever you might need to with a form on this. And the level of support they provide is amazing. Thanks JotForm.

workshopm
9/22/16

It is a very good and easy plataform to use.
Recommend.

jojoj5
9/21/16

I used jotform for my website & it is very awesome & simple to publish a form on website. You must try because it is FREE (most of the features) & some are paid.

jornadap
9/16/16

This platform is very usefull and easy to manipulate.
I am enjoying and using for all my projects at College.

denisq
9/13/16

I looked to a form for my site with referrer and JotForm has exactly what I need.
Easy for use, no programming and referrer with my Wix site!

Also it sends email to me and my subscribers on registration time.
And they have integration with google.tables it's amazing!

It works for several months and still no problems.
Great!

scottw106
9/13/16

I have been using JotForm for a few years and find the platform very easy to use and navigate. The new improvements are great. The pricing structure is a little pricey, but still works for us.

rickiej2
8/30/16

Here at quartermax.com we have had much success utilizing JotForm to help us manage our ever growing mailing list. JotForm offers many customizable templates to choose from that are easy to create and use for your business. Check them out at JotForm.com, we give them 5 stars!

Quarter-Max Chassis & Racing Components

jaimel12
8/28/16

me encanto esta aplicacion
ya que te sirve mucho
para recolectarlas impresiones de tus clientes
negocios
y amigos en blogger
100% recomendado--

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question