US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

michellec187
1/23/17

I was formally using Google Forms and have encountered problems. When I search for the web to find solutions, I discovered Jotform and it was great. It definitely helped a lot.
It has many widgets to choose from. I'm also thankful that I can upgrade my account manually as i have a very low budget.

jasmineh33
1/19/17

I'm a web designer and use JotForm on many of my clients websites. It's a very convenient way to accept orders, payments, requests, etc. and keep track of everything in one place.I haven't had any complaints about how my clients forms are functioning; they are very pleased. I recommend JotForm to everyone.

darrenh26
1/19/17

We started using Jotform well over a year ago and find them so easy to use and very versatile. The forms are so well presented when you receive them, we would recommend them to anyone !! Platinum Limos

jeffj60
1/1/17

Our non-profit Homeowner's Association started using JotForm a few weeks ago and the benefits have been astounding. Our residents are able to fill out forms on both our webpage and our mobile site, whereas they previously had to hand write it and FAX it! This has made sharing information incredibly easy.

The site is very use friendly, and the integrations are countless. I HIGHLY recommend this site for any organization on a budget.

demil5
12/1/16

JotForm

markg189
11/25/16

I have tried several services over the years and Jot form has such an extensive array of forms and easy to use tools I would not consider any other from company. I give them 5 stars which I rarely do.
Sincerely Capt Mark Garccy

jackyc8
11/19/16

The best option for create different kind of forms! So helpful!!

mamona
11/15/16

Please keep it free!! help the little guys! Its amazing, but keep it free.

davidm541
11/13/16

Great site :)

stevea118
11/13/16

....it's all in the title....!!!

patricioa1
11/10/16

Nice Form, thanks for support. Have a nice day. :)

konstantint2

11/1/16

greattttt

chuckp22
10/30/16

I have written to support@jotform.com about each of the emails they allow to be sent out through their company. Not ONE time have they written me back to at least say they are checking into it.

This company is pretty much a clone of formstack.com. At least formstack.com has written me back saying they are working on getting rid of the spammers.

Jotform has to be one of the worst companys as far as support goes and also for allowing spammers to continue to send out emails.

Tip for consumers: In my opinion, only spammers use this type of service.

rhondam47
10/21/16

JotForms are not only easy to use in terms of form creation but they offer alot of ADDONS! My clients don't have to leave the form to make a payment and I was able to link it to my Google Forms as well!

natep5
10/20/16

Love it. It's simple and really great to use!

fn24
10/18/16

simple and intuitive, I have tried a lot of forms but none of them was so flexible!

susano43
10/18/16

Our business thrives on Jot Forms.

danielg133
10/11/16

i used JotForm, i really love, designs, simple, thanks from VENEZUELA!

cocos8
10/4/16

This application was very easy to use and setup. I took over the account from a former colleague and had to figure out how to use and navigate on my own and I had no trouble. I had to poke around to see where the other preferences etc. for my account were, and it would be nice to have a panel on each page to be able to view these for ease of navigation around the site. Some of the updates and other help-related or explanation articles are a little advanced and I have no idea what it really means, but that just means that it's too advanced for me to use so I don't go down that road.

Besides those points, this tool makes it super easy to setup the forms, and receive and use the information. You can toggle the attachment (upload) size of files and make all different kinds of fields and selection options, requirements, and I even used some 'conditional rules' so if the submission is about a particular item, certain other fields/selections can pop up or not depending on what you want. This makes it easier for the customer to only view or need to fill out relevant information for their particular instance.

Plans are affordable and scaled too

Tip for consumers: -play around with the conditions to view/hide different submission fields -increase your viewing max by taking advantage of social media incentives

ranas8
10/2/16

JotForm is pretty awesome in letting you show your creativity. It has so many options and they keep improving and upgrading their website. Would not trade it for anything!!

christopherd57
9/23/16

My organization was really upset when Adobe closed FormsCentral. We had a competition at work to find a suitable replacement and JotForm won. It takes a little getting used to, but it is SO flexible, you can really do whatever you might need to with a form on this. And the level of support they provide is amazing. Thanks JotForm.

workshopm
9/22/16

It is a very good and easy plataform to use.
Recommend.

jojoj5
9/21/16

I used jotform for my website & it is very awesome & simple to publish a form on website. You must try because it is FREE (most of the features) & some are paid.

jornadap
9/16/16

This platform is very usefull and easy to manipulate.
I am enjoying and using for all my projects at College.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
marys421
Mary S.
on 12/6/16
Answer
jotforms
Jotform S. [JotForm Rep]
A: Hi Mary, kindly post your inquiry at https://www.jotform.com/contact/, we will be very glad to provide detailed instructions.
on 12/8/16