1 Review From Our Community

alvinr18
1/18/16

3/18/16 Update: I got My money back! I called joshua ministries multiple times with no results. All they would tell me is to go pray or promise to call back and never call. I made complaints with Trinity Watchdog and every News organization I could find. Finally, I filed a complaint with the state of Michigan Attorney General fraud department. I immediately got a call asking did I want a check or direct deposit. There is a way to get your stolen money back from these fraudsters & opportunists. Tell everyone!

I attended one night with the king on 12/29/2015 - 1/1/2016. David E Taylor claimed miracles would take place and that Jesus would be there on day 3. I believed until he said Jesus is here. David E Taylor was the only one who could see Him. He made off that night with almost 200 thousand dollars. I tried that night to stop the transaction but he got my money before we left the church. This man is a con artist who is currently under investigation for fraud. https://m.facebook.com/Wolves-in-Sheeps-Clothing-946023295489827/

Tip for consumers: File a fraud complaint