Review of JobsRadar

Cambridge, MA 02139
Tel: 416711742634

jaylynnr1
8/29/17

Horrible. Gotton a text OUTTA NOWHERE from this stupid company. Thanks a lot, you made me think someone hacked my phone number!! The company should be bankrupt!! SCREW. YOU.

kristinao5
4/5/17

I got a text out of no where about a job offer, so I call the number. Then the guy gets an attitude and hangs up because I don't want to talk to someone about school. I never once said I was looking for a school so when someone says they don't need to talk to the advisor, listen to them. Learn to be professional and courteous

pjm8
3/3/17

They use seemingly legitimate postings through aggregators like Resume-Library and many others...No one bothers to read the disclaimer while sending a job so most of the time job seekers falls into their net and then get spammed with emails, texts and ANNOYING online schools offers....

alanb110
1/18/17

many different sites spamming me, and I never signed up for anything. I sure don't want another job, and not the ones they peddle. McDonalds! They spam from 15 different sites, so, how would I stop them. I don't want to press unsubscribe as they look so ill-legitimate, it probably would invite more spamming. How does this help them? I just hate them.

shawntej
12/20/16

These people are absolutely rude. A lady called me 4 times. She say her name then hangs up. They sent an text, I called back. This disrespectful, no customer service skills having guinea pig hangs up as soon as I tried to ask her a question. Made me furious. I should of just talked to her any kind of way instead of using my professional voice. They say the calls are monitored. Well, what are they monitoring? It sure isn't quality service. This mess is a fluke.

dm406
12/16/16

its not quite as bad as a.a said but its really close.
the schools are real and accredited, but jobsradar only exists to fill these for profit schools classes. the whole thing is a scam from top to bottom. you might get a legit application, but I dunno. if you re crazy enough to put your personal info on a job board, do a lot of research into the company or website you're dealing with first.

aa1633
11/2/16

This is the truth. These people are not real. The jobs are not real. This is a bull$#*! site that takes your info in hopes of registering them for online classes that are for profit and not accredited. (AKA fake degrees). They prey on the desperate and uneducated. They only market to "certain types of areas" Think about it, when have you ever received a text message about a job ever in your life? The applications are fake. These people need to be shut down. The company is based out of Florida and is run by a scam artist who employs 80% criminals and drug addicts to work there. The management brainwashes their employees to make them think they are doing you a favor by "bettering your life".
People aren't trying to hear about school when they need to work and support a family. School is secondary, if someone wants to further educate themselves they don't need some jerk off seat filler reading a script telling them how to live their life.
How do I know all of this? I worked there, it took me about an hour to realize this was a complete scam and I was gone. I have a lot higher morals in myself then to try to take advantage of someone looking to survive. Stay away from this site. Be smart. If it sounds too good to be true it is. All those facebook ads where you can make 2k a week is bull$#*!. If that's the case, why are they always hiring? Use your logical brain. You have been warned.

antm2
9/12/16

SCAM SCAM SCAM do not give your # or email. Its a trap.

johns1426
8/18/16

They set up their spam emails to come from different sources so you can't filter them easily. I hate them. Worst people ever. I hope the people who founded this company get cancer. I hope their kids get cancer. I hope their pets get cancer. And after a long and painful 3 years of cancer, I hope they all die.

varshab2
7/14/16

I received text message on my cell phone from this company "Job Radar" with their contact number 908-336-0405, I called them from my work phone, recruiter answered not stating his name after even I asked, and start asking what is my phone number which is registered with them, I said I did not registered my number why you texting me? vendors usually calls or email regarding job opening if you applied on any job sites. He hung up the phone???

Tip for consumers: not reliable

dereka23
6/28/16

I received a text message with the subject matter of a company I was interested in applying to. When I called the number attached to the text I spoke with a recruiter claiming to be from Jobsradar.com. Her name was Viola. She started asking my questions like what type of work are you looking for? I answered: "what does it say on my resume?" She couldn't answer because she did not even have my resume in front of her. I knew right then & there she was a fraud. I began to give her ridiculous answers like:"I want to be an astronaut but I only have a 5th grade education, can you help me?" She then said it doesn't work like that and asked that I tell her what types of jobs I was qualified to do. She kept stating that I said I was extremely qualified to do anything. I told her those words never came from my mouth and challenged her to play back the recorded line she mentioned at the beginning of the call. She then ended the call.

israfild
6/10/16

Total bs spammers, should be sued

samf53
5/27/16

I clicked on a link for a job opening and it took me to JobsRadar. The site looks legit, but really they just want your phone number and email so they can spam the hell out you. This site obviously makes money from selling customer data to advertisers or even scammers for all I know. DONT FILL OUT ANYTHING. If you do, block all the random numbers that call you immediately, register for the FTC's "Do Not Call List" and email JobsRadar and tell them to cancel your account or you will take legal action. Stay away from this site

pamelaf20
5/25/16

All my info has become public knowledge for all scammers with a finger to punch a keyboard. I also got a call from a strange lady asking for all my info again...damn scammers.

natokaj
5/6/16

The man that I spoke to begin speaking about jogs then diverted his attention to online degree programs. Afterward he wanted me to immediately speak to someone about an online degree program and I asked if I wasn't interested would this affect my ability for job placement. He stated no but when I refused he told me good luck with your job search and hung up on me.

deborahs73
4/15/16

Today I received a text on my phone from from jobradar.com called and the woman who I couldnt even get here name talked so fast that I also had college credits and she kept bsaying, High School not listening at all very disappointed. I am going to let my friends know about this and I asked her about the job I was calling about I know its not in my area I am in Beach Park,il and the job is in Kenosha and it said in the text Costco. She kept rambling aqlong and I told her if she wasnt going to listen no reason to talk .What kind of people are you employing that cant listen to the client and I am a very patient person. Need to check your customer service.Its not good business not to listen to the client. Disappointed because I thought finally I am getting a call about a job. I will listen to someone but not someone that just wants to hear herself.My e-mail scalesdebi@yahoo.com

Tip for consumers: Get someone who is patient that wants to hear what you are looking for as a job.

michellej64
4/15/16

LOOKING FOR A JOB IN RESTAURANT OR HOSPITALITY

saundrac
3/14/16

I received a text as contact per my request when I signed up. I called the number and a man asked me a few questions, even what my long term goal was. The only time he mentioned the job was when he answered the phone. After an "interrogation" of questions - he told me good luck and to look for future emails. I am thinking - "Why? So I can get interrogated again with stupid questions that don't pertain to the actual position?" HA!!! I do not think so!!!

charleneb9
3/7/16

Keep getting disconnected thinking I have applied for job by sending resume . Got call was ask same guestions. Did not send to job applied for when I thought I clearly sent resume .

fucky34
2/19/16

You should rait them below the stars. Thay not worthy of Amy star.Thay are full of sh** blow your phone up with 3 to 9 calls a day with several texts a day and over 90 e mails a week.THIS NEEDS TO. BE STOPPED!!! THIS SITE IS A BIG OUTRAGEOUS SCAM!!!!

kendrab11
2/17/16

Got a text for a job with a local company. called on that job and they wanted all my info. When I questioned the guy about if it was on that job he told me " I can't answer that." When I asked for a supervisor, he hung up. Not sure Glassdoor is aware their site is associated with this scam or not, but jobsradar is not legit.

edgarf4
2/16/16

I recently received an Email from them, which i laughed lol. A few years back they contact me, I was job searching and applied to different sites. JobsRadar was one. They tell you about a job, and how your resume is good, and how they can help you. Before you know it there talking to you about school, and trying to get your info to sign you up to a school. I told them I'm not interested after many times, I'm like WTF....what happen to the job??? So they hung up. Fake site!

angelag43
2/3/16

Received a text and call regarding a job app I replied to through Glassdoor. Called & was given a cheerful spiel in a thick accent about jobs being lined up for me while I'm transferred to an "education specialist." Hung up before the transfer went through and she actually called me back and left a voicemail saying, "That was very unprofessional, don't worry I'm sending the employers an email now telling them not to hire." Like a little kid throwing a tantrum that they didn't get my info! Lol spammy and rude. AVOID.

timj52
2/2/16

I'm seeing everyone saying its a scam, didn't know until after I sent my info... I guess now that they have my info what should I do about it?

anthonym134
1/29/16

I applied for a position through Glassdoor and Indeed but somehow got a text from Jobsradar asking me to call them about the position. The representative did not speak English very well. I was told that it would take 20-30 minutes to go over my information. I stated that I had not applied for any position through Jobsradar and she said, "This is how you get the application". I replied, "Even though I already applied through Indeed.com"? SHE HUNG UP!

STAY AWAY...

By PJ M. on 2/2/17
Helpful answer

NO! Pure scam to get your personal info. STAY AWAY! Google "jobsradar scam" to see what people are saying who've been suckered in. They call and text you from different numbers, so you never get free of them. STAY AWAY!

By gen b. on 5/15/16
Helpful answer

they have a phone number

By victor c. on 9/30/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the JobsRadar staff and other customers.

JobsRadar?