US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aa1633
11/2/16

This is the truth. These people are not real. The jobs are not real. This is a bull$#*! site that takes your info in hopes of registering them for online classes that are for profit and not accredited. (AKA fake degrees). They prey on the desperate and uneducated. They only market to "certain types of areas" Think about it, when have you ever received a text message about a job ever in your life? The applications are fake. These people need to be shut down. The company is based out of Florida and is run by a scam artist who employs 80% criminals and drug addicts to work there. The management brainwashes their employees to make them think they are doing you a favor by "bettering your life".
People aren't trying to hear about school when they need to work and support a family. School is secondary, if someone wants to further educate themselves they don't need some jerk off seat filler reading a script telling them how to live their life.
How do I know all of this? I worked there, it took me about an hour to realize this was a complete scam and I was gone. I have a lot higher morals in myself then to try to take advantage of someone looking to survive. Stay away from this site. Be smart. If it sounds too good to be true it is. All those facebook ads where you can make 2k a week is bull$#*!. If that's the case, why are they always hiring? Use your logical brain. You have been warned.

antm2
9/12/16

SCAM SCAM SCAM do not give your # or email. Its a trap.

johns1426
8/18/16

They set up their spam emails to come from different sources so you can't filter them easily. I hate them. Worst people ever. I hope the people who founded this company get cancer. I hope their kids get cancer. I hope their pets get cancer. And after a long and painful 3 years of cancer, I hope they all die.

varshab2
7/14/16

I received text message on my cell phone from this company "Job Radar" with their contact number 908-336-0405, I called them from my work phone, recruiter answered not stating his name after even I asked, and start asking what is my phone number which is registered with them, I said I did not registered my number why you texting me? vendors usually calls or email regarding job opening if you applied on any job sites. He hung up the phone???

Tip for consumers: not reliable

dereka23
6/28/16

I received a text message with the subject matter of a company I was interested in applying to. When I called the number attached to the text I spoke with a recruiter claiming to be from Jobsradar.com. Her name was Viola. She started asking my questions like what type of work are you looking for? I answered: "what does it say on my resume?" She couldn't answer because she did not even have my resume in front of her. I knew right then & there she was a fraud. I began to give her ridiculous answers like:"I want to be an astronaut but I only have a 5th grade education, can you help me?" She then said it doesn't work like that and asked that I tell her what types of jobs I was qualified to do. She kept stating that I said I was extremely qualified to do anything. I told her those words never came from my mouth and challenged her to play back the recorded line she mentioned at the beginning of the call. She then ended the call.

israfild
6/10/16

Total bs spammers, should be sued

samf53
5/27/16

I clicked on a link for a job opening and it took me to JobsRadar. The site looks legit, but really they just want your phone number and email so they can spam the hell out you. This site obviously makes money from selling customer data to advertisers or even scammers for all I know. DONT FILL OUT ANYTHING. If you do, block all the random numbers that call you immediately, register for the FTC's "Do Not Call List" and email JobsRadar and tell them to cancel your account or you will take legal action. Stay away from this site

pamelaf20
5/25/16

All my info has become public knowledge for all scammers with a finger to punch a keyboard. I also got a call from a strange lady asking for all my info again...damn scammers.

natokaj
5/6/16

The man that I spoke to begin speaking about jogs then diverted his attention to online degree programs. Afterward he wanted me to immediately speak to someone about an online degree program and I asked if I wasn't interested would this affect my ability for job placement. He stated no but when I refused he told me good luck with your job search and hung up on me.

deborahs73
4/15/16

Today I received a text on my phone from from jobradar.com called and the woman who I couldnt even get here name talked so fast that I also had college credits and she kept bsaying, High School not listening at all very disappointed. I am going to let my friends know about this and I asked her about the job I was calling about I know its not in my area I am in Beach Park,il and the job is in Kenosha and it said in the text Costco. She kept rambling aqlong and I told her if she wasnt going to listen no reason to talk .What kind of people are you employing that cant listen to the client and I am a very patient person. Need to check your customer service.Its not good business not to listen to the client. Disappointed because I thought finally I am getting a call about a job. I will listen to someone but not someone that just wants to hear herself.My e-mail scalesdebi@yahoo.com

Tip for consumers: Get someone who is patient that wants to hear what you are looking for as a job.

michellej64
4/15/16

LOOKING FOR A JOB IN RESTAURANT OR HOSPITALITY

saundrac
3/14/16

I received a text as contact per my request when I signed up. I called the number and a man asked me a few questions, even what my long term goal was. The only time he mentioned the job was when he answered the phone. After an "interrogation" of questions - he told me good luck and to look for future emails. I am thinking - "Why? So I can get interrogated again with stupid questions that don't pertain to the actual position?" HA!!! I do not think so!!!

charleneb9
3/7/16

Keep getting disconnected thinking I have applied for job by sending resume . Got call was ask same guestions. Did not send to job applied for when I thought I clearly sent resume .

fucky34
2/19/16

You should rait them below the stars. Thay not worthy of Amy star.Thay are full of sh** blow your phone up with 3 to 9 calls a day with several texts a day and over 90 e mails a week.THIS NEEDS TO. BE STOPPED!!! THIS SITE IS A BIG OUTRAGEOUS SCAM!!!!

Ask $#*! about JobsRadar
kendrab11
2/17/16

Got a text for a job with a local company. called on that job and they wanted all my info. When I questioned the guy about if it was on that job he told me " I can't answer that." When I asked for a supervisor, he hung up. Not sure Glassdoor is aware their site is associated with this scam or not, but jobsradar is not legit.

edgarf4
2/16/16

I recently received an Email from them, which i laughed lol. A few years back they contact me, I was job searching and applied to different sites. JobsRadar was one. They tell you about a job, and how your resume is good, and how they can help you. Before you know it there talking to you about school, and trying to get your info to sign you up to a school. I told them I'm not interested after many times, I'm like WTF....what happen to the job??? So they hung up. Fake site!

angelag43
2/3/16

Received a text and call regarding a job app I replied to through Glassdoor. Called & was given a cheerful spiel in a thick accent about jobs being lined up for me while I'm transferred to an "education specialist." Hung up before the transfer went through and she actually called me back and left a voicemail saying, "That was very unprofessional, don't worry I'm sending the employers an email now telling them not to hire." Like a little kid throwing a tantrum that they didn't get my info! Lol spammy and rude. AVOID.

timj52
2/2/16

I'm seeing everyone saying its a scam, didn't know until after I sent my info... I guess now that they have my info what should I do about it?

anthonym134
1/29/16

I applied for a position through Glassdoor and Indeed but somehow got a text from Jobsradar asking me to call them about the position. The representative did not speak English very well. I was told that it would take 20-30 minutes to go over my information. I stated that I had not applied for any position through Jobsradar and she said, "This is how you get the application". I replied, "Even though I already applied through Indeed.com"? SHE HUNG UP!

jeffs138
1/14/16

nothing but pop-ups. FTC should close this site DOWN. Worst job board in country.. DO NOT give these A^^^^^^S ANY information.

calandrias
12/30/15

tracyl45
12/6/15

This company called me for a job opportunity, then immediately went into talking about going back to school and when I said I didn't have time the gentleman on the phone hung up on me.

michaels219
11/23/15

This is an awful outfit, when I spoke to them on the phone told them this wasn't going to work, and next time I knew they hung up the phone.

jasminea6
11/6/15

Omg where do they find these people???!! Kept asking me the same questions over n ove . N berating as if I'm a child, I hung up never again!!!!

amyw92
11/5/15

I looked up the phone number that texted me (256-927-4997) and it turns out to be a landline that belongs to a person in Ft. Payne, Alabama. Just seemed odd to me for a website to be sending me a text like that, asking me to call a number.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JobsRadar staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question